All I need to work in one place

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Guillermo G.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Vorteile: I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch.
Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way.
I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more.
I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time.
Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Nachteile: I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Adam D.
Customer Success Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU. Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Vorteile: Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box.
Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media.
Quick and easy to set up.
Support is FANTASTIC!
Great automated features.
All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

Nachteile: It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software. We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days. We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Bill B.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Vorteile: Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.) They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs. One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Nachteile: There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet. I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Erik R.
Co-Owner + Videographer

Vorteile: I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Nachteile: There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Good overall system with a few glitches

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Derek "storme" B.
Technical Director
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Vorteile: Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Nachteile: Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

von Agile CRM an 22.8.2018

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at support@agilecrm.com.

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Bewertet am 31.3.2018
David F.
Managing Partner
Medienproduktion

Vorteile: Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Nachteile: Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Moving from Salesforce to Agile CRM

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Director of Marketing
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I am replacing Salesforce with Agile CRM to save cost, create a more streamlined interface with our website and sales team.

Vorteile: I like that all three modules (Sales, Marketing, Service) are contained in a very easy to use interface. There are basic and advanced functions available without all the Salesforce bloat. Ex: I can set up a simple Round Robin for my sales team without having to spend a bunch of extra money for a plugin or dig deep into layers and layers of Salesforce complications to just get to the place to set it up.

Nachteile: There are some limitations to the integrations vs other apps but it does integrate with the big boys (popular software). The help desk is expanding rapidly, but currently, you have to schedule calls with a rep. The rep is super helpful, but sometimes there is a wait time.

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Bewertet am 7.10.2017
Simon james P.
Free Business Coaching

Vorteile: This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Nachteile: They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Generous offer of features

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Nissanka S.
Software Engineer

Kommentare: agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making
sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our
clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced
waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features
for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales
budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer
base which helps in increasing market share through references.
Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10%
of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you
have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name
speaks for itself.

Vorteile: I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care
not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed
this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing
strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total
marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing
whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP.
Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party
apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to
many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

Nachteile: agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our company

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Konstantin T.
Marketing and Innovation manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

Vorteile: The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Nachteile: for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

A very user friendly CRM

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Michael N.
Business Development Manager

Kommentare: A good Sales CRM fro small & Medium scale businesses. It has a good interface and very simple to learn. Need improvement in Automation features and customer support.

Vorteile: - I have been using Agile CRM in my present company. It didn't take me long to understand the functionality of Agile CRM because of the user-friendly functions and a very simplified interface. - It gives an option to add different tabs to the dashboard, which make it easier to understand the progress happing in the team. - Can set the daily task on prior or schedule it accordingly and it will be visible at the dashboard. I never have to worry in case I miss out any task assigned to me. - Creating leads is much easier in Agile CRM as it is integrated with other social application make it much easier to fetch the person details available on those sites. - The reports and analytics are very intuitive and give better visibility.

Nachteile: Can improve on the customer support part.

Fantastic CRM, easy to use but powerful features

Bewertet am 29.10.2015
Jez J.
Computer-Software

Vorteile: We have used a number of CRM's over the past two years looking for a system that can help automate our marketing efforts and also be an easy central repository for addresses and contact details. We used to use Highrise which was too basic, and more of a contacts manager and then trialled Pipedrive and Onepage CRM. Although these products provided some of the user features we required they all had issues which necessitated finding another CRM. The vendor is responsive to support queries, and always replies very quickly.

Nachteile: My least favourite part of this product is the new user interface they launched, it's partly persona preference but I preferred the old UI. The vendor provided a link that lets me use the old UI but I am not sure how long this will be supported. It would also be useful to have the option of very basic accounts that literally provide address book access. We ended up using their API to push data to google shared contacts for users who don't need the full CRM feature set.

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Olivier K.
Consultant / Business developer
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.
Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Vorteile: A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Nachteile: Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

von Agile CRM Inc. an 24.10.2018

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

Calendar in Military Time

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Alex M.

Kommentare: Experience is actually very horrible overall, but you get what you pay for. My next solution will be Keap or GoHighLevel.

Vorteile: The price of the software is nice, the features from a glance look really good but once you start using them is when you are in for a surprise.

Nachteile: The scheduling calendar is completely worthless. I would never in my life send a prospective customer to schedule an appointment as the time is in military time. As a programmer myself, this is rather a simple fix. I brought it to their attention and even supplied code examples to apply that could remedy this. The fact that they fail to provide a solution to the calendar shows that they disregard their customers and are completely lazy to provide a simple fix. Why even a launch calendar like this? It is very sad actually, if you google it, requests has been made years ago by several customers! This is like installing a door but not putting a door knob on it. This is like taking a shower but failing to use soap or clean water. The company is lazy and could care less about their customers. I have bad service by other companies but these guys take lazy to another level. All the other features are half-usable (exit popups, push notification, etc).... if they put a little extra effort into things, this could be a nice piece of software. If I was to wrap what I think about this software into one word... I would LAZY.

A jumbled mess of features that don't work.

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
David K.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wasn't able to solve any business problems with Agile, as every feature I tried to use was broken or flawed in some way. From importing contacts from a CSV, to Facebook, to any other feature like newsletters and html templates.

Vorteile: The automated features, when they did work, were nice.

Nachteile: Pretty much every feature had some sort of flaw. From doing absolutely nothing when I clicked on it, to having some requirement that I had to call customer service for to find out. Their customer support is also a joke. After choosing your selection on the phone it will ring and ring then send you to voicemail without notification of doing so. Once you receive a call back, IF you do, you speak with someone you can barely understand, who basically told me that there is nothing they can do for me, their "teams" are working on fixes for my miscellaneous problems, and suggested I try other integrations as a work around. They couldn't give me an expected time they issues will be resolved. Upon trying their work around it wasn't what I needed at all. I was basically told "too bad" and to just sit and wait for a fix. Also, when you try to cancel your subscription it tells you that someone will have to call you to do so, and it could be over 48 hours until they do.

In theory great application but the support is horendous

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Michael J.
Owner/Operator
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Negative.

Vorteile: If the product works as described it would be great. If you plan on only using some of the features that they claim to give than your fine. If you want to use all of them, several simply don't work.

Nachteile: The fact that I was sold on an option that won't try to use me to advertise every chance they get with labeling across everything you use..I paid in advance for 3 years. They were suppose to remove the labeling and make it white labeled. Never happened. Their customer support is almost non-existent. They will call you and tell you that someone will call you back to resolve your issues, and it won't happen. I have called to get issues worked out almost 4 times without a good response.

Decent CRM for the price

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Michelle V.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator

Vorteile: I really liked the integrated scheduling calendar

Nachteile: Many times I don't receive email notifications about new appointments that have been scheduled so I have to remember to check my calendar every day. I also wish some things were a little more streamlined, for example if I search for an email address and it's not in the database yet--I don't have an option to "add" I have to type it in all over again.

von Agile CRM an 25.1.2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We see our team has clarified the same doubt an year ago (6th Oct 2017).

The appointment email notifications are sent twice -

1. At the moment when the appointment is created.
2. Just ten minutes before the scheduled time.

These notifications maybe blocked if there are any filter options configured in the email clients.

Thank you for suggesting feature requests. We will incorporate them in our roadmap.

Absolute rubbish

Bewertet am 31.7.2017
Jim M.

Vorteile: The idea is great, the ability to have all this functionality in one package. There is not much else I can say about Agile.

Nachteile: Basic functionality which is paramount on any CRM is useless. 30% of the email you send does not reach the recipient. I have contacted Agile 6 times about the same issue from support to top level management, and got zero response other than acknowledgement that this is serious and they would get back to me. Problem has been going for months.
Most of the functions are half complete, they are there but don't actually do anything, they have been purely added to say that they have the functionality however it serves no purpose.
My advise is don't get sucked into wasting your time and energy on this product as you will be very disappointed. Pay the extra money and get something that actually works. If you cant afford to do that, look at multiple applications that can offer the same service when combined. Just stay away from this thing.

von Agile CRM an 14.9.2017

Hi Jim! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Email delivery is a complicated concept which involves bounces, bulking, ISP feedback loops, email content and spam issues. Typically, the emails should land in junk/spam folders when your customers do not see them in the Inbox. We provide multiple options to deliver emails sent through Agile CRM. You can configure the Outbound email by providing the SMTP details. If you are using Gmail, just provide the login details. Now, what about the high volume of emails? Not to worry, we provide integration with popular email gateway providers like Sendgrid, Amazon SES, Mailgun. Just setup the email gateway by supplying any of the above account details and all your emails from Agile CRM will be routed through your own gateway account. This ensures you have better access to the email delivery stats and independent from from other users. Our friendly Support team is always available at support@agilecrm.com.

Agile CRM Review

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Digital Marketing Executive

Kommentare: Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

Vorteile: - Contacts import and export is very simple - Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat - Great integration across multiple marketing tools - Social media and email campaign management is a great add - Detailed report-generation.

Nachteile: - Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult - Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

CRM we all need !!!

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Business Development Manager

Kommentare: salesforce was bit expensive and we got all the features in agile crm so its a win win situation for my company.

Vorteile: As a sales men we need CRM tool to keep a track of our customer. Ability to customize software further provides us maintain our pipeline in robust manner

Nachteile: they can have live chat support like many software instead of asking to book call everytime . I think this is the only bad part

Try it out - it won't disappoint

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Benjamin R.
Unlicensed Assistant
Immobilien
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: After having tried out several CRM systems, I stumbled across agile on an online forum. This system is incredibly flexible - while holding a lot of the crucial features (contact info, deal tracking, sales reports) it also offers a few customizable features that have not been seen elsewhere (landing page hosting, GoDaddy integration, full G-Suite integration). Our team of no-tech-savvy users were able to very quickly make their way through the program and have learned all the crucial features in very short order. It has been an absolute joy getting away from old paper-based practices.

Vorteile: Great for current Google Suite users, great for small teams, customizable landing pages, integration with most major URL hosting services (GoDaddy etc) and a very sleek app with support for Android and iPhone/iPad.

Nachteile: "Powered by Agile" appears on emails sent from system, constant reminders to upgrade your plan along the top of the system, lack of ability to hide unneeded tabs/pages.

Infusionsoft killer!

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Wil C.
Technical Director

Kommentare: The feature set of Agile is right up there with the best of the best, but at a much better price point. Agile has some great marketing automation tools such as drag-and-drop campaign building and full life-cycle email tracking.

Vorteile: The feature set of Agile is right up there with the best of the best, but at a much better price point. Agile has some great marketing automation tools such as drag-and-drop campaign building and full life-cycle email tracking.

Nachteile: It's not currently possible to have more than one email signature which is a real shame, as we would like to use different signatures and addresses for different campaigns. This is, however, a minor inconvenience when stacked against all the things that Agile DOES do.

Easy to use Marketing Automation

Bewertet am 17.9.2017
Business Owner
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I love the marketing automation, where the use of a visual node builder helps you create campaigns that do just what you want them to. I've often found that even if I think something can't be done, a quick message to the support team and they come back with something I didn't know could be done.

Nachteile: I think unsubscribe links should automatically be in all emails, rather than having to add them. I also think when you are a paying user, it shouldn't have the 'sent by Agile' at the bottom of the email.

Outstanding software CRM platform that has the bells and whistles.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Adam A.

Kommentare: I love this Agile CRM and highly recommend this to your business.

Vorteile: This software is easy to learn and allows a business to use it for sales and marketing as well as customer service. You will find it complicated to start with but after a week you will love using it. I found that is helped me do many different campaigns and sales strategies to gain new business and reach out. I spent 6 months researching CRM software platforms and I have narrowed it down to Agile CRM. They also have excellent customer service if you need them and their pricing structure is really goo especially if you are a small business.

Nachteile: I have found very little to complain about as this software has it all and even offers real time email tracking. I guess they could make the layout customisable if anything.