Über FareHarbor

Online-Reservierungssoftware für die Tour- und Aktivitätsunternehmen. Ziel ist es, dir mit halbem Aufwand die doppelte Anzahl an Buchungen zu ermöglichen.

Erfahre mehr über FareHarbor

The dashboard is really intuitive and the team/ costumer support are really nice. The fact there are a lot of videos/ tutorials available.

Their fee is pretty steep in my opinion. It's charged to the customer booking, but I don't like the amount of the fee no matter who it is passed on to.

Bewertungen zu FareHarbor

4,9

FareHarbor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FareHarbor bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.105)

Emma
Emma
Owner in UK

Excellent service and product

Kommentare: Overall, I really like Fareharbor - I like the way it looks when people book.

The customer service is amazing and fast On a day to day basis, it is easy to use and you can add all the information you need to for all your guides.

I sometimes struggle with set up and amending items. We usually have to get Fareharbor to do some or all of the set up as we get some things wrong. Saying that, all you need to do is reach out to their service team and they usually sort it out in minutes.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hello Emma - Thank you for posting this review! We are happy to hear that you've found our software easy to use and that you have had positive experiences working with our amazing Support Team. With that, we are always available and can help set up and amending your items or can schedule a team member to help train you on that specific function. Thanks!

Craig
Owner in Amerikanische Jungferninseln
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great fit for a medium sized tour operator

Kommentare: Overall FareHarbor is our source of truth for all things about our reservations, our scheduled tours and our guide assignment. I now use one of the FarHarbor reports as the basis for guide compensation, so it is fully integrated into our business operations. My interactions with their support organization have been very satisfying.

We do almost 2,000 bookings for over 6,000 guests each year, I can't imagine doing that volume of transactions with a system that is not as complete as FareHarbor. The speed of the hosted environment keeps up with our check-in flow, and the system seemlessly integrates with our website for online booking. Fully 2/3rds of our bookings and over half of our passengers book online, so that is critical.

I think that FareHarbor could invest in improving its reporting capabilities, other than basic quantitative reports I see very little in the way of insightful reporting coming out of the application. It is flexible and does allow me to export into excel where I can do further analysis, but in general I view the reporting capabilities as rudimentary. There are some dimensions that are impossible to report against, although there are workaround using dashboard views.

Guide in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fare harbod gets the job done!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Ease of use and customization is what keeps me in love w fareharbor

Developers need to make money and support the product but % of transactions adds up

Sandra
Founder, CMO in USA

Over-promised and Under-performed compared to Other Top Booking Software

Kommentare: Fareharbor called us almost every week for 18 months trying to get us to switch to our software. The sales rep. kept insisting that if we switched we would see a big increase in our sales revenue. So, we were eager to see that happen in the first month of our 5 month high season. However, the first month, there was no increase, it was almost exactly the same. Then the next two months, which are the highest revenue months of the year for our company actually saw a sharp decrease in sales. One month was $10K less than the previous year, and the other month was over $20k less than the previous year. There was nothing about Fareharbor that actually made guests want to book more. Their product is just complicated and not better. The reason they have more reviews and customers than the other companies is due to their relentless, downright irritating sales tactics. They wear you down with calls until you just agree. I would like to add that in the months I have described above, our company also spent 2 times more on marketing than in the previous year. I mention this because when I told Fareharbor they had not lived up to their guarantee of more sales, their response was to tell me they could not tell me how to do marketing, and they suggested it was to our lack of competence in that realm. But as mentioned, we spent twice as much and worked equally hard. When we have a chance, we will change software systems. We would not recommend Fareharbor to other companies.

The user experience for the guests who are booking seems good.

Everything is complicated. From set-up to all the confounded reporting options, it is just all too much. Not user-friendly from the point of view of the tour operators dashboard. It is nearly impossible to set-up or edit your own tours. The gift-card option is ugly and not a good sell for our company. We sold way more gift cards with our other software.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Sandra - Thank you for your honest feedback. Open and honest communication with our clients is very important to us and we deeply regret the experience that you had. Although you did not find FareHarbor to be the solution you were looking for, we would hate for you to leave with a bitter taste. If you have additional feedback you'd like to share please feel free to reach us at (855) 495-5551. Otherwise, we wish you and the BK Adventure team continued success and hope for another opportunity to earn back your business.

Rene
CEO in Deutschland

Pay as you go

Kommentare: Fareharbor was the perfect solution for us over the last years but with increasing direct sales, the commission fee is getting now out of control. We will change therefore sooner or later again to Bokun, which is kinda sad. For comparison:
Bokun Pro = 588USD/Year (1.5% Fee on 100.000USD Sales = 1.500USD)
Total: 2.088USD/Year
Farharbor = 6.0% Fee on 100.000USD Sales = 6.000USD)
Total: 6.000USD/Year

The pay-as-you-go function, as we have changed from Bokun to Fareharbor during Covid. I think this is the only business model that is fair, as both sides have the same reasoning to develop sales in that case.

- The Marketplace is very weak - No option to cover the booking fees for customers (this doesn't make sense to me, especially no with Google Business integration, as customers can see that tours are cheaper on other OTA platforms like GYG or Viator). - The bookings fees of 6,00% is very high, 4.00% would be much more reasonable

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Rene, thank you for leaving your review. We appreciate hearing your feedback and will take it into consideration!

Christina
Owner Manager in Australien

Highly Recommended Software for Tour Operator

The integration with other platform is great, user friendly, simple step to add/edit/archive items. I can add 2 separate bank accounts for different services in one dashboard. The customer support is awesome, however different time zone sometimes makes it not practicable to solve the problems in 24 to 48 hours. This software is suitable for day tour operators.

Not suitable for multi day tour. There's no options to let the booking fees take by the operators.

Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use Booking System With Great Customer Support

Kommentare: Because it costs the company nothing and their customer service is top-notch I have nothing but great experiences with FareHarbor and the customers do not seem to mind the added fee for online booking as the booking numbers have gone up since implementing FareHarbor!

The team at FareHarbor made the transition to their product super easy. They listened to our requirements and configured the product to accommodate everything required. Both the frontend and backend of the product is easy to navigate and use for both customers and administrators. It integrated with the website with no problems.

Their fee is pretty steep in my opinion. It's charged to the customer booking, but I don't like the amount of the fee no matter who it is passed on to!

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with our Customer Support teams and you've found our Dashboard easy to use. We aim to make your life easier! We understand your feedback regarding the fee, however our experience shows that this fee does not affect your conversions! Once again, thank you for sharing this review with us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Dave
Dave
Owner / Operator in Deutschland

My Only Regret Is Not Starting Sooner

Kommentare: Reliable, professional, honest. Every question is answered. Every promise fulfilled. What more is there?

The Fareharbor software has freed me to get back to doing what makes my company great and puts the entire back office functions at my finger tips: booking, assigning roles, servicing my clients, and ensuring my reporting is clear and easy to follow has gone from consuming most of my time to becoming a second thought. I have an entire staff in my pocket and the support and training from FareHarbor are always there when I have a question.

I would like to be able to send more automatic mails than currently possible. That's it.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Dave - Thank you for taking the time to write this review! FareHarbor was designed to help tour operators, such as yourself, grow their businesses - we are happy to hear that you have been able to leverage the software to handle the operational day to day of your business. We look forward to growing this partnership! Thank you!

MATTHIEU
MATTHIEU
Founder in Frankreich

Powerful and friendly

Kommentare: So far so good, happy to use it and great team behind, helping us to improve our business online.

its connectivity, various options helps feedbacks, friendly user

Not a master Jedi yet! but it might be hard to configurate it at your image, since many options are offered.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Matthieu - thank you for taking the time to give FareHarbor such a great review! We'll get you to master Jedi status in no time. We are always here to help, and never hesitate to reach out! Thanks again.

Jeremy
SE in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Product In Class

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of use for this product truly stands out when designing the workflow or how you want to set up your offerings.

Lack of APIs to integrate into other tools/workflows

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you very much for your stellar review, Jeremy! We appreciate hearing your API feedback as well.

Patrick
Walking guide in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Taking my business Footsteps in Northumberland up a gear or two

Kommentare: For a long time, I struggled with booking and payment systems with a mix of cash, cheque, PayPal and no affordable card payment system. FareHarbor solved all of that in one neat package and it functions extremely well. In addition, FareHarbor helped to build a new company website which has seen a step change in the way I do business.

It has put in one place all of my products, reviews and payment options in one place and simplified the booking and payment process for my customers. The customer support is terrific.

I have yet to discover any issues with the software, which could be described as a dislike

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hey Patrick! Thanks for writing such a great review! It is amazing to see how quickly FareHarbor has made an impact on your business by streamlining the booking process and your offerings. We look forward to growing this partnership and many years of success!

Eric
CEO in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

FareHarbor is a full-featured reservation system that has great customer support.

I chose FareHarbor largely because they had an API connection with LIVN, which represents a large reseller that I wanted to do business with. When I got to know the system better I found that it had lots of other helpful features. The system is quite complex, and I had trouble building things myself, but the support team is great and has understood and solved each one of my problems quickly and thoroughly.

I don't want to pass fees on to the customer and there doesn't seem to be an option to change it. This means that my tour products are actually more expensive to book direct after fees than to book through resellers.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Thanks for the great feedback. So happy to hear your enjoying the API connection with LIVN!

Shannon
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FareHarbor Has Finger On Pulse of My Business & Like Having One's Own Private Team!

Kommentare: I grew up with eTix, moved along with ZERVE (whom I adored) and then came into FareHarbor once ZERVE bit the dust. FareHarbor had some kinks at first but then took the torch and ran with it like a leader well in touch with things. I like that FareHarbor gets that although there's a template or universal aspect to tour businesses, that there are also some like my own that are constantly changing, evolving and pushing the envelope and do more than stay conventional. It means the world that their team is open to my evolution and are willing to work to create new dimensions to their own system to help me fulfill my vision! That's massive and money in the bank!

Sounds cliche, but it's very organic and "thinks" like someone in the tour industry. It's almost scary! It's like the software knows what I'm thinking at times, stays ahead of me but then other times, it's like I'm teaching it new things. Very collaborative feeling.

I doubt if anything is dummy proof but this is as close as it can get. I do hope that in the future, they will find a way for me to add some alternative things to the checkout for the customer. I have a product that is related to the traveler experience and would love to have it as a check out option right before they buy the tour tickets or complete the transaction because I feel its like a final sale's plug reminder that they might either jump on board with or be interested enough to go back and review the product's description and be influenced to purchase it last second. Currently its an item for sale but its too separated from where I think it needs to be personally.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Shannon - We can't thank you enough for the positive feedback. We truly do consider you a partner and aim to make your experience with FareHarbor a collaborative one. That said we're always looking for ways to improve so, I'll definitely pass along your hopes for an alternative checkout for your customers. Thank you for your trust in FareHarbor and we look forward to the years of success to come! Mahalo!

Carrie
Office Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall good product but confusing at first

Kommentare: Overall I'm happy with our switch to FareHarbor. The pros out weigh the cons but hoping for more improvements in the future.

One of the most useful aspects for us has been the ability to send out mass emails to guests using canned messages. This has been super helpful when we have to alert everyone about last minute changes, traffic alerts, etc. Our last booking software we used did not offer this. Also the FareHarbor support team is great. They're friendly, helpful, and responsive. I've called them several times and they've walked me through my questions with patience.

FareHarbor can be very confusing at first. It definitely takes some time to get used to everything and how to set things up. There are some things that just don't make sense like there should be an easier/quicker way to do what you need to but it's a multi-step weird process instead. The two things that immediately come to mind are converting purchases to gift certificates and redeeming guest gift certificates over the phone. Both of them seem like they should be straight-forwards, press a button, enter a code, etc. but it's confusing and I've needed to call FH support to walk me through how to do these things.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Carrie - Thank you for taking the time to write this honest review. We are happy to hear you have been able to take advantage of our amazing Support Team and some of the Dashboard's robust features. With that said, we understand that there may be some features that may not be as easy to pick up as others. I have passed along your feedback internally in case you would like to schedule a training!

Christopher
Business Development in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lightyears beyond Bookeo

Kommentare: Everything related to booking and reservation management, payment processing, etc.

Very deep, extensive functionality. It blows me away how much you can do with this software. The level of customization is mind boggling. We were formerly with Bookeo and it was alright, especially considering the low price, but it was quite simplistic and that caused us some frustrations. It was also pretty outdated in the user interface appearance. Fareharbor booking interface looks very slick and it's a lot quicker for customers and reservationists to make bookings. The software on the backend is very powerful and well thought out. You get complete functionality on mobile and iPhone app that you do with desktop. Bookeo was frustrating how watered down their mobile version was. And they said they had zero interest in making an iPhone or Android app. Fareharbor is a "full service" solution the likes of which I have never seen. They have a department that will create a new Wordpress website for you, a dept that works to set up affiliate access so third parties can book through the system without calling you. They integrate seamlessly with Viator/Expedia/etc. They have several teams of people that specialize in different areas. You get a ton of attention as a new customer and they take care of almost all the setup work. If you are the type that doesn't want to learn how to do any of this kinda stuff yourself or you don't have the time to, Fareharbor is a great solution. I was skeptical that any booking software could be THAT much better than another, but it really is.

I was very excited to hear about all the many impressive features they offer. What I didn't realize is that it takes a lot of effort to set them all up. Granted they can do ALL of the work for you, so you're in no way left on your own with any of it. But it does take time. I'm a do-it-yourself kind of person; Bookeo was 100% do-it-yourself and I was fine with that. I'm the type of person that doesn't like asking for help or asking other people to do something for me. I want to figure it out and customize it myself. ...Fareharbor is NOT a do-it-yourself system. You will absolutely need their help for a lot of the features to get set up properly. I tried exploring on my own to set up some customization and there's no way you'd be able to figure out most of the feature setup on your own. To be fair, their software isn't designed to be that way, though. It's not a Squarespace/Wix/Bookeo style product. It's very customizable, and as such, you need their help. It takes some time, dozens of phone calls and emails over the course of weeks (and months, as you fine-tune the deeper features). And there is a learning curve. But the depth of functionality and the extensiveness of their software is worth it in the end. Tech support team is great, always taking calls 24/7 (email response time is kinda slow though). Can't imagine anyone else being better. I see why they have so many customers.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Christopher, Thank you so much for the detailed review! We love hearing this kind of feedback from our clients, and appreciate you taking the time to lay out your experience. We're always looking to balance our catalog of features with overall ease-of-use. But know that we'll be here 24/7 while you learn your way around the more complicated features! Thanks again, Becca

Operations Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remarkably flexible. Does everything I need it to do. Support people look for ways to help my biz.

Kommentare: I wrote a review for software that I use. I don't know what Capterra really does, but I might look to see if I can find a substitute for QuickBooks accounting software here.

Cleverly flexible. Has configurable settings to do all sorts of customizing of available time slots, staffing, pricing, etc. I never run into something I wish it would do that it doesn't already do. I know there are portions I am not even using that would probably benefit me even more. Easy to populate initially. I really don't remember much about that process because the FareHarbor people did most of it for me. The support team calls me from time to time to check if they can help me configure my upcoming seasonal schedule or anything else. Sometimes they contact me to notify me of new features I might be interested in. They spread non-competitive information about their other customers' experiences that might benefit me with regard to managing reviews, working with affiliates, working with concierges, etc. Integrates with Viator and Expedia and other resellers. Has never ever been unavailable.

It can't be both endlessly configurable/customizable and fast/simple at the same time. So I feel like there are a lot of clicks to get done what I need. I can't think of how to eliminate clicks though without eliminating features. Beyond that, I am reaching for ideas. Perhaps if there were some sort of integration with our QuickBooks accounting software that would be helpful. Because I am on it all day every day, perhaps an android app would be better than accessing it from the browser on my phone, but I am not sure how beneficial that would be. I am unsure how they could do it, but they as a company don't have any web presence that drives visitors to their vendors. Back when Zozi was around, they had a website that steered people to their customers but that was a different business model. I can't complain about the cost. I pay them so little that I wonder how their business model works. But I really have to get creative to think of any shortcomings. None that are software related.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

David, thanks for the detailed review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available.

Bond
Manager/Tour Guide in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

At the end of the day, Fare Harbor does everything we absolutely need and works seamlessly.

Kommentare: Still getting benefits. Can't say enough about super responsive customer service. If you need something and they can do it, they will do it.

convenience. negligible downtime. once it's set up, super easy to use. Extremely responsive customer service whether you call or email and some of the fastest email customer service I have ever seen. They know their product - no matter who you work with. Don't see what you need? just ask them. They've done a lot of "custom" (for lack of a better word) work so we can better accommodate our needs. Any company using reservations can afford this platform. Continuously one of the highest rated among reservation platforms. Reporting system. User permissions. You name it, Fare Harbor can do it.

There are only two things I can say I like the least - 1) FareHarbor would save a million man hours if they would offer the fareharbor credit card slider that connects to your phone, like Square. Having to manually enter all the credit card info when on-site for walkups or partial payments can slow me down considerably. and 2) More robust crew scheduling abilities. For example, I'd like my guests to be able to request specific tour guides - so ability to assign crew to specific customers would be very helpful for me. I don't dislike the new reports, but I definitely like the old Legacy reports better. I don't use many reports in fareharbor but the ones I do, I prefer the older Legacy. The new reports are not showing any private or locked tours in reports.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Bond, Thanks for taking the time to us a review! We really appreciate the candid feedback. If there's anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always available. Thanks again. Becca

Terry

Excellent Software and Customer Service

Kommentare: We have been a tour business providing tours since 2009 and have tried many reservation systems. Fare Harbor was the first reservation system we used that works the way we do. We have had frustrations with other systems that seem to not understand how a tour business operates or didn't give us the flexibility we needed. From the very start, Fareharbor was great to work with in getting everything setup properly, even helping us transition during the middle of a busy season. Their integration with Viator allows us to sell out many tour dates which has really helped sales.

I'll bullet point my favorite features. Designed the way we work from the bottom up. Allows us to assign tour guides with ease and notify them about these assignments and send out reminders. Having tour buses, I really like being able to create a route and assign a pickup time to hotels. This information is listed on the confirmation so we no longer have to call each customer to give them a pickup time like our our old system. Booking is quick and easy from the back end I like the ability to see upcoming bank deposits with ease. Deposits have always been made on time, helping us gauge cash flow. I like being able to add internal memos and notes to each customer for special requirements on tour. Review reminders being sent out a few days after our tours have helped increase our ranking on Tripadvisor. Low merchant fees for taking credit cards

I would like the ability to see a net price for Viator reservations, not the retail price in our reports. I would like the ability to reduce the ticketing fee that is charged to our customer, by either splitting it or even having us absorb it, and being able to test sales this way. Customers often go to Viator after hitting our reservation system to make their final bookings.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product - Poor Quality Control

Kommentare: Good product. The product could be even better with more effective business training and the implementation of a formal quality control process.

It allows businesses to setup and online reservation system making it easier for customers to book a tour.

As the product continues to evolve and grow it has become harder to use--particularly for small businesses with limited staff resources. Quality control is a major concern for this product. When we first integrated the system with our website it became clear that the company did not perform any quality checks to ensure everything was setup correctly. This is a major concern as there are a myriad of ways that mistakes can be made. Mistakes cause problems for us and for our customers. Most recently, an integration error with an affiliate resulted in a trip cancellation and loss of significant revenue. When problems like this happen, the burden is on us as the business owner--not Fareharbor. This product would be a much greater benefit and quality if more effort was spent on business training and quality control.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hello! We would like to apologize for your negative experience with our product. We value your partnership and appreciate your honest feedback. Our teams strive to have world-class support and that includes quality control; please be assured that this has been communicated internally. If you have any suggestions for business trainings that will improve our operations, we would love to connect!

Vince & Emily Shay
Owners in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Helped Our Paddlesport Company So Much!

Kommentare: We looked EVERYWHERE for booking software that was the right fit for our paddlesport company. This product is designed for adventure outfitters, so it works. How do you book a tour, ask people their height weight etc, require they can swim, remind them of their appointment, take payment immediately, quickly adjust tour/lesson calendar for staffing, weather changes, large events, etc? These were the issues that we were facing as a company, and FareHarbor was the answer. Customer Service: Incredible! So awesome to actually deal with real people who respond quickly to questions via phone call and email. Always friendly and helpful! They took HOURS of their time to help us set up our site so everything was just right. Plus, they do all the integrations into your website for you (hooray!). Once it's all set up and integrated into your site, it's easy to use the program to make changes and manage bookings. And they are all really nice, down to earth folks. Product: Love it. It takes a little while to figure it out, but FareHarbor provides free training (really, it's free), and ongoing support. We've seen a significant increase in sales with the calendar booking option. Plus, the software is easily configured to ask customers important questions that help us set up their kayak and paddleboard tours and lessons. If we have bad weather coming, staffing problems, or other events planned, we can quickly take down availability. On the other hand, we can quickly add availability, too. Any changes that need to be made, we can easily do it ourselves. We don't have to relay the info to a web person and wait for them to do it. Pretty sweet! Booking used to require A LOT of our own time, making phone calls and emailing. Now, we have much more time to actually get away from the phone and computer to do what we love! You can personalize contact settings, so customers still get quality customer service and all their needs are met. You can customize greetings to add your own brand "flair." Value: Excellent! No fees, only % of amount booked directly through FareHarbor service, and the rate is better than Square, which is what we were using to send invoices to book tours and lessons (hello, time consuming!!). Win-Win-Win. So happy with it, we've referred it to our friends who have surf schools on the Central Coast. Thanks FareHarbor :) ~Vince and Emily Shay
Avila Beach Paddlesports

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Vince & Emily, A big thank you for all the feedback here. We're doing the happy dance in honor of your increased sales and increased free time. Makes us so stoked to know we're helping people grow their business and do what they love! Win-win-win is right. Never hesitate to give our support team a call if you have any questions! We got your back, 24/7. Thanks, Becca

Hugo
Owner in Portugal
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Work in progress

Kommentare: Unfortunatly we still cannot fix any business problem because it was impossible to work with it as our main booking/managing system.

I had the feeling the software is not solid enought yet, to keep up to the expectation of the costumers. In our case, there were a lot of requests/ needs we've had and it coudn't be fixed because the software itself was not up to it, aldo the support team helped us and explain to us really well how to manage the tools that are available, we find out that we still have a lot to build so it can fit our bussiness. Some of the actions are not exactly what we need, when we ask to change/add some features, it was really difficult because we passed trough a lot of different managers and is hard to find someone that can really change the interface itself. So we end up with half of the software working (just being able to do simple bookings/refounds), and all the rest of management we needed (multiple partnerships, diferent comission/methods of payment, packs of more than one day activities, etc) end up not having a simple solution to work on it. Also the fact there were so many small mistakes when buiding it, (we've had to ask to fix the same mistake more than one time because one thing got solved but created another problem). We think it would be better for everyone if we could make some presential meeting to make clear what exactly is our needs, and what exactly is the limit of the software. By doing it via skype/ phone and talking with more that one person it ends up being nearly impossible to create simple solutions.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Hugo - We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with FareHarbor. We value your feedback and are disappointed that our solution did not meet your expectations. We have passed your comments internally and it appears a member of our team has reached out in hopes to resolve the issues you have addressed.

Carly
Brewery Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A dream to work with

Kommentare: I have nothing but praise to sing for Farharbor. My account manager is very responsive and anything I ask for is executed promptly and efficiently. I certainly don't feel like a number and love the personal touch that Farharbor brings. My account manager offers marketing advice and tells us of new ways to increase sales as they appear on the market. The software is great and we have had no issues.

It works. The pages are quick to load. There is so much functionality. I love that rebooking is so easy as are refunds and amending bookings and payments.

I find with so much functionality it can be really difficult to navigate behind the scene and a little too complicated and time consuming to figure out where things are or how to set things up.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Carly - Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review and your high praise of our team! Growing your business is our priority and always happy to talk through ways to streamline your operations and increase online bookings!

Dionne
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, state-of-the-art, easy to use , & MOST of all outstanding customer service

Kommentare: We implemented FH 1 year ago. Since then, we've seen a significant increase in online bookings, we're enjoying affiliate partner bookings at all hours of the day without any effort on our part, and we've also experienced improved processes internally because of all the features that FH has to offer from daily manifests, reporting and trackability.

We like most that we have control over our fleet inventories, what our online customers can see versus our staff, ease of use and the unmatched top-notch customer service and support. The customer support team is extremely responsive and helpful!

After using more than a handful of commonly used software in the state as an affiliate partner with relationships with many activity providers we've realized that there is not a software that has everything that the end user may envision (this is not a negative). FH is by far way ahead of the game. There may be minor features that you're used to seeing with your current software that may not exist. The good news is that if you send in a wish list email to the support team it will not be ignored. They will do all that they can to implement your ideas into the software. They have a team of programmers working tirelessly on improvements every day that customers bring to the table. I've seen many of our wish list items come through to fruition. I love this because our ideas matter. We have worked with software in the past that would just say, "sorry - it doesn't do that."

Steve
Steve
Stationmaster in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

More than just software

Kommentare: The folks at FareHarbor have created a culture that is dedicated to taking care of their customers. And they understand that to do that well, I need to be able to take good care of my customers too. From onboarding, to management transitions, to routine support, the team at FareHarbor has truly been a pleasure to work with.

FareHarbor provides our business with a solid platform from which to sell our tickets, with particular emphasis on online conversion. The ability to manipulate booking flow for various seasons, events, and accommodations is key, along with the ability to shape consumer expectations through confirmation and reminder emails or text messages. Adjusting bookings is simple and intuitive. On top of all that, FareHarbor's SUPPORT is top notch.

Because of the depth and breadth of our product offerings, FareHarbor can at times be a cumbersome dashboard to work with at the Point of Sale level. But I wouldn't trade the flexibility that we have to negotiate bookings and assist customers for something simply less-cumbersome.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Steve! Thanks so much for your honest review and spotlighting our support teams. Our culture involves treating every customer like Ohana and we are thrilled to hear you feel the same way. We understand that features housed in our powerful booking software can be a bit intimidating but please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you every have questions. We love talking about dashboards!

Monica
Luau Sales Manager in USA

FareHarbor-A+

Kommentare: Overall, very happy with FH and as mentioned previously, the support team is extremely responsive. Also very helpful and very friendly to work with. Never condescending or over technical in their responses.

I like the ease of use and quickness of FH reservation making, the integration with other activity providers' systems, which reduces the workload of our staff of taking reservations, and also the streamlined invoicing. The super quick and friendly support responses are much appreciated. I love the ability to be able to provide special pricing through personal links for groups, and that it notes these reservations on the manifest for easy identification.

The reporting features are fairly cumbersome with all info coming in, and having to drill out what you don't need, instead of the opposite of entering the parameters of only what you want. Reporting does not offer time period comparison features either, such as YOY or YTD reporting. Of course this can be accomplished by running them separately, though..

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Aloha Monica! Thanks so much for your review and feedback. We are thrilled to hear that FareHarbor was helped grow your business and streamline operations. We are glad to hear that our support team has been able to address any of your issues or concerns! You are part of our Ohana and we want to ensure you are always set up for success!