FareHarbor Erfahrungen

Über FareHarbor

Online-Reservierungssoftware für die Tour- und Aktivitätsunternehmen. Ziel ist es, dir mit halbem Aufwand die doppelte Anzahl an Buchungen zu ermöglichen.

Erfahre mehr über FareHarbor

The dashboard is really intuitive and the team/ costumer support are really nice. The fact there are a lot of videos/ tutorials available.

Their fee is pretty steep in my opinion. It's charged to the customer booking, but I don't like the amount of the fee no matter who it is passed on to.

Bewertungen zu FareHarbor

4,9

FareHarbor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.037 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FareHarbor bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.037)

Emma
Emma
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Excellent service and product

Kommentare: Overall, I really like Fareharbor - I like the way it looks when people book.

The customer service is amazing and fast On a day to day basis, it is easy to use and you can add all the information you need to for all your guides.

I sometimes struggle with set up and amending items. We usually have to get Fareharbor to do some or all of the set up as we get some things wrong. Saying that, all you need to do is reach out to their service team and they usually sort it out in minutes.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hello Emma - Thank you for posting this review! We are happy to hear that you've found our software easy to use and that you have had positive experiences working with our amazing Support Team. With that, we are always available and can help set up and amending your items or can schedule a team member to help train you on that specific function. Thanks!

Demian
Owner/Operator in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend!

Kommentare: Over all, for what I need from FareHarbor, it's a great fit!

I like the look of it, functionality, helpful instructions if need, and the increase in direct bookings, without customers contacting me first, to make a decision.

The FareHarbor Distribution Network could be improved upon. I didn't find value in that department, so do not offer my services for a commission. However, I did allow FH to set up a website for page for Other Activities, partnering with other local tour operators. I have yet to see the value in that for referring business. multiple times.

Melissa
Owner /Operator in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Support- Has cost my business money

Kommentare: The first year was great. The second season I only needed a copy of the calendar I previously had, but after working with support- for months, or trying to because you never get the same support person, they still have not fixed my availability and it’s costing my business money every day. We are a small seasonal operation and only have a few months of operations that are crucial for the entire year. The fact they cannot get my calendar off availability accurate is unacceptable for a booking platform of this magnitude. I foresee a dark future for this company, they have horrible customer service, confused support agents, even after they give you a dedicated agent, what’s the point if they don’t care to understand the problems or follow through with fixing them? I would never recommend Fareharbor to anyone if you care about your business- because Fareharbor doesn’t!! Highly disappointed in the lack of service.

The look of the interface. That’s the only good thing about the software, but if it’s not functional, it’s not worth it.

super can’t seem to complete a request, even when it’s costing my business.

Easy To Use Booking System With Great Customer Support

Kommentare: Because it costs the company nothing and their customer service is top-notch I have nothing but great experiences with FareHarbor and the customers do not seem to mind the added fee for online booking as the booking numbers have gone up since implementing FareHarbor!

The team at FareHarbor made the transition to their product super easy. They listened to our requirements and configured the product to accommodate everything required. Both the frontend and backend of the product is easy to navigate and use for both customers and administrators. It integrated with the website with no problems.

Their fee is pretty steep in my opinion. It's charged to the customer booking, but I don't like the amount of the fee no matter who it is passed on to!

letztes Jahr

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with our Customer Support teams and you've found our Dashboard easy to use. We aim to make your life easier! We understand your feedback regarding the fee, however our experience shows that this fee does not affect your conversions! Once again, thank you for sharing this review with us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Dave
Dave
Owner / Operator in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

My Only Regret Is Not Starting Sooner

Kommentare: Reliable, professional, honest. Every question is answered. Every promise fulfilled. What more is there?

The Fareharbor software has freed me to get back to doing what makes my company great and puts the entire back office functions at my finger tips: booking, assigning roles, servicing my clients, and ensuring my reporting is clear and easy to follow has gone from consuming most of my time to becoming a second thought. I have an entire staff in my pocket and the support and training from FareHarbor are always there when I have a question.

I would like to be able to send more automatic mails than currently possible. That's it.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Dave - Thank you for taking the time to write this review! FareHarbor was designed to help tour operators, such as yourself, grow their businesses - we are happy to hear that you have been able to leverage the software to handle the operational day to day of your business. We look forward to growing this partnership! Thank you!

Eric
Manager in USA

The Best!

The ease of use and the customer support is way above expectations and is superior to any other software we have tried.

I don’t have anything that I dislike about the company they are always integrating and improving experience

Simon
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A company that provided exactly what we wanted

Kommentare: We have had absolutely no problems with FareHarbor. They have lived up to all their promises and the customer service is excellent.

The software is simple and easy to use for both ourselves and for our customers.

Whilst generally easy to use, the interface could be a little more intuitive.

nuno
it in Portugal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Paramount to our business

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with this software it helped grow our business.

It is very easy to use and have lot of features, also we have help from the fareharbor support to implement it.

It should have an invoicing module with portuguese tax rules.

MATTHIEU
MATTHIEU
Founder in Frankreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and friendly

Kommentare: So far so good, happy to use it and great team behind, helping us to improve our business online.

its connectivity, various options helps feedbacks, friendly user

Not a master Jedi yet! but it might be hard to configurate it at your image, since many options are offered.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Matthieu - thank you for taking the time to give FareHarbor such a great review! We'll get you to master Jedi status in no time. We are always here to help, and never hesitate to reach out! Thanks again.

Zsolt
GM in Ungarn
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to manage online bookings

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use the admin site and works well with the ticket or group-based sales model as well.

A high % of fee needs to be paid by the customer, which can push customers to buy ticket on other sites.

Sarah
Outreach / Visitor Services Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software that seamlessly integrates with your site

Kommentare: Our non-profit arts organization / national historic landmark started shopping for a new ticket vendor amidst the pandemic when our formerly tried and true ticketing vendor (BrownPaperTickets) became negligent and withheld earned income from ticket sales for our events that took place in 2020. A sales rep from FareHarbor had been regularly reaching out to check in with us and see if we wanted to learn more about their product, and while shopping for a new service I spent countless hours doing research and speaking with representatives from several ticketing vendors (EventBrite, SimpleTix, etc.) and decided to give FareHarbor a shot as well. The sales representative was fantastic and thorough, answered all of my questions (and subsequent questions), provided support, and was highly transparent about everything - fees, onboarding, etc. We made the decision to try FareHarbor primarily because of how customizable their services are, the autonomy we get as a customer, the support provided by their team, how seamlessly it integrates with our website, and the fact that the branding is on point. Most other services have their own logo front and center with your business's logo and information secondary, and with FareHarbor all communication and interfacing makes our branding, logo and information top priority with subtle branding of their own. We are over the moon with their software and service!

The customer service team has been exceptional in providing complete information and support throughout the vetting process and then getting us set up, customizing our dashboard, training our staff, and continues to be highly responsive and supportive. It also integrates seamlessly with our website and is exceptionally user-friendly, not to mention how beautiful it looks!

So far we have not yet encountered anything we don't like about FareHarbor and their services. I'm thankful that the sales team was as persistent as they were with our organization in trying to share their product with us, or we may not have known it was an option for us. Thank goodness she kept calling, how many people can say that?

letztes Jahr

Hi Sarah - Thank you for sharing your review of FareHarbor, we appreciate you taking the time to share this detailed feedback and comments! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with our teams to get you onboarded and set up and we are excited to have you as part of the FareHarbor Family. We look forward to growing this partnership with you!

P.T.
Magician in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Stellar Service!

Kommentare: My overall experience with FareHarbor has been wonderful. The staff has been proactive in anticipating my needs. They were welcoming, helpful, and cooperative.

I have used many ticketing services over the years. All of them have had their benefits, but there was always a few things I wanted to change. FareHarbor is the best of all worlds. The interface is very manageable for first time users. The customer service, and support staff have been exceptional. I have easy access to my dashboard at all times, be it on my desktop or my mobile device. Implementing FareHarbor was one of the best choices I have made for my business. I highly recommend this service.

I don't have any cons to report. So far my experience has been very positive.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

P.T - Wow, thank you for taking the time to share this review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear how wonderful your experience has been with FareHarbor and will continue to build off that! We are committed to your business growth and are actively creating more content and materials to help you and all our clients navigate through this COVID landscape. Be sure to check out FareHarbor Compass for any Marketing tips along with our Help Center for any questions on the Dashboard. As always, our 24/7 Customer Support team is standing by and ready to take your call or email!

CHRISTINA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our small business LOVES FareHarbor!

Kommentare: We are so happy we made the switch to FareHarbor two years ago. We have a cleaner website that is user friendly with increased sales. The support teams work hard to make changes and keep our website performing seamlessly as we add new products and grow and expand. They care deeply about our success as a business and we feel the love and support from their staff as we grow our business and partnership with their company.

Easy to use, team friendly, quick and efficient. The change over from our previous company was seamless and the support is incredible!

Only that the fees are among the highest in the industry.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Christina! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and your partnership over the past few years! It has been our pleasure working with you it is great to see how our software has helped the Sawgrass Recreational Park team. I'll be sure to pass along your great feedback to the rest of the FareHarbor team and we look forward to continue growing this partnership, together!

Antoinette
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FareHarbor Daily User

Kommentare: I am very happy with FareHarbor! I like that there is no monthly fee that I have to pay and the fees that my customers have to pay are small.

I like the ease of the software and how quickly I am able to get a response from the support team when needed.

I wish the colors were more vibrant on the booking calendar. I have 3 separate escape rooms and the current color scheme is hard to distinct the difference between each room in the booking calendar.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Antoinette - Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear you have had a great experience working with our team, from our Sales team to our Support! We appreciate your feedback about the colors on the booking calendar! Be on the lookout for our Product & Feature release emails as our team is always looking for ways to enhance the customer experience in our Dashboard.

Steve
Managing Director in Australien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fareharbor Prioritises Marketing Itself above its Customers

Kommentare: Fareharbor offers a great booking service aside from the limitations mentioned.

Customer service was excellent for installation and has been great for trouble shooting ongoing issues. Backend of the software is quite intuitive.

We selected and installed Fareharbour over Rezdy but one of the big disadvantages I see with Fareharbor relates to branding. Our website has a dark theme and Fareharbor currently does not have any flexibility to move beyond its white background booking windows (Rezdy does). This means our customers are jolted into a new environment once they click the book now button. The other issue is the only chance given to brand the pages is on the initial booking landing page, all subsequent booking pages are branded by Fareharbor logos and there is no option even to co-brand. I raised this with their developers and the response was sorry, its all hard coded. I then asked if I could have the fareharbour branding removed from the booking pages. Same deal, sorry, its all hard coded. For me this is not service orientated, we are the client and we should at least be able to choose if we want their logo presented, even if we have to pay a different rate. This would be important if you think that Fareharbor software gives your business a competitive advantage and you dont want to advertise to your competitors who provides your booking software. Bottom line seems that Fareharbor cares about their brand more than yours. That sux! Fareharbors booking calendar cannot manage multi-day bookings very well. Our business runs courses that span over 4 weeks. The Fareharbor calendar can only publish a workaround that presents all dates as text on the course start date. Clunky!

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Steve - Thank you for taking the time to write this review and providing us with your honest feedback. Above all else, our priority is to grow your business. While the FareHarbor logo may pop up during the book form, the FareHarbor Lightframe is designed to create a streamlined buying experience for your customers that converts. As you mentioned, this hard-coded on our end, however this integration allows you to easily track sales sources and conversion metrics. Regarding the multi-day bookings, while we understand there may be some current limitations, our Product Team is always looking for ways to expand on our current features and functionalities. Please be on the look out for our Product and Feature Release Announcements

Mindy
Founder in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick, effective and supported

Kommentare: I've found the customer service to be amazing. I've interacted with two people [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who are professional, knowledgeable and get the job done. I thought it was overreaching to think that after submitting my information that I would be up and running in a week. I was gladly proven wrong. The set u and training went smoothly and I'm in business!!

It seems as if all of the possible customer scenarios have been thought out. Everything is customizable on the backend and looks really user friendly on both the back end dashboard and the front end user interface.

I don't have enough time using the software to be able to identify anything that I don't like.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Mindy - Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are glad to hear you had a smooth transition and your positive experience with our team! FareHarbor was designed for tours and activities and we are thrilled to know you are taking advantage of our software's robust features and functionalities. We look forward to growing this partnership! If you have any questions, our amazing Support team is available 24/7!

Kevin in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Works for basic needs, but has gaps

Kommentare: Overall we are booking field trips, tours, and other events. There are multiple users and multiple locations that we are all trying to book within. In the event we are all paying very close attention to what is going on everywhere, we can manage with no problems, however, if we are very busy or someone is very stressed to get something on Fareharbor in a hurry, it is possible to double book something without Fareharbor having any warning.

Features that I like most include that a hold can be placed on dates and times by utilizing Private Headlines. New bookings for contacts are very convenient as well as rebooking and cancellations. Plenty of places for notes and the ability to run reports for those various reports. Love all the freedom to program what you want when creating an event, especially when it comes to what information you want to collect from the registrant.

The load times are extremely slow. In addition, the program will allow overlapping event reservations utilizing the same resources without telling the user. This can allow double booking of the same location, despite what resources are marked when setting up the event. This is a major problem. There is also the inability to delete several bookings for the contact during the same Order. This is annoying and time consuming when the order has 10+ bookings.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hello - thank you for taking the time to write this honest review of your experience with FareHarbor. It is great to know you've been able to take advantage of our features and customization. Regarding your resources and overlapping event reservations, please reach out to our 24/7 Support team! We can review your current set up and provide any recommendations for optimizing your existing resources.

Sean
Surf Instructor in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FareHarbor has been the best reservation system I've used and the customer service is impeccable!

Kommentare: FareHarbor is easy to use, great for growing your business and I cannot emphasize enough how amazing everyone that works at FareHarbor is. I would expect that I'd annoy/frustrate them as often as I call them requesting them to change this or to change that. They even made my new website for me after seeing that I was having some success with there program on my previous DIY site. Great Program, Great Company. Thank all y'all at FH! Big shout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all the help recently, as well as all of the staff who've helped me over the years.

I love how the software program and app truly works. Everything that the company say works, works. With other reservation systems I tried, there mustve had some issues with the program or something because alot of stuff would randomly not work or do the wrong thing etc etc. The platform is also very aesthetically pleasing, easy to use, and always evolving/growing/staying up-to-date with the newest features available. Doesn't cost you as the business anything!

There is really nothing much to complain about with FareHarbor. Of course, in a dream world, there would be a cpl/few things I really wish that could be changed and/or part of the program. I wish I could remember what some of them were at this moment, but I can remember that 'connecting a liability waiver' to my FH bookings/items etc was not as hi-tech as I woulda guessed. The waiver app partnership Fh has is with Smartwaivers. From all m research, seems like a pretty good setup but it costs too much for my business because of the large # of waivers used/month etc (in my opinion of course). And it's not just smartwaivers, most all of the good waiver app's out there are similarly priced, but as i said, expensive per month if you use a lot of waivers. In Fareharbor's defense, they have been super super helpful over the years coming up with ideas for me on how I can set up and complete waivers with our customers for free etc. Unfortunately from what I've found, the ways you can accomplish having a waiver system in your booking for free are not nearly as professional or legally strong as if you were to just use the 'Smartwaivers' connection or any of the other professional waivers, like the one I've been using for the last year or so which is a little bit cheaper called 'Waiver Electronic'. The obvious one complaint is that FH charges customers who make a booking online (on my website for example) a 6% fee, totally seperate and additional to any tax, which adds up!

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Sean - We hope that you are well and want to thank you for taking the time to write this review about FareHarbor. We are thrilled to hear the impact that our software and Support team have contributed to your business growth. Giving you the tools to grow your business will always be a priority for us and we are happy to help in any way we can, so please never hesitate to call. We appreciate your feedback on our existing features & partnerships and will be surer to relay that to our internal teams. Overall, we have truly enjoyed our partnership with you these last few years and look forward to many more!

Carrie
Office Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall good product but confusing at first

Kommentare: Overall I'm happy with our switch to FareHarbor. The pros out weigh the cons but hoping for more improvements in the future.

One of the most useful aspects for us has been the ability to send out mass emails to guests using canned messages. This has been super helpful when we have to alert everyone about last minute changes, traffic alerts, etc. Our last booking software we used did not offer this. Also the FareHarbor support team is great. They're friendly, helpful, and responsive. I've called them several times and they've walked me through my questions with patience.

FareHarbor can be very confusing at first. It definitely takes some time to get used to everything and how to set things up. There are some things that just don't make sense like there should be an easier/quicker way to do what you need to but it's a multi-step weird process instead. The two things that immediately come to mind are converting purchases to gift certificates and redeeming guest gift certificates over the phone. Both of them seem like they should be straight-forwards, press a button, enter a code, etc. but it's confusing and I've needed to call FH support to walk me through how to do these things.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Carrie - Thank you for taking the time to write this honest review. We are happy to hear you have been able to take advantage of our amazing Support Team and some of the Dashboard's robust features. With that said, we understand that there may be some features that may not be as easy to pick up as others. I have passed along your feedback internally in case you would like to schedule a training!

Helen
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Event based booking software based on a fee charging model

Kommentare: Online booking and payments are taken care of through Fareharbor. My payments are received through Stripe which initially took nearly a week to be received by my bank, that appears to have changed recently with payments appearing a working day or two after booking. The account managers are very keen to help and I can imagine that it is an excellent solution for the many businesses who run tours and experiences. It's just not perfect for mine which seems to need corporate levels of functionality and flexibility at a budget price.

As soon as you are signed up you will be assigned a participative account manager to help you through set up with ideas on how to make your site and sales better. They and the support team are responsive to requests and changes. The user interface choice is quite good but like most online options it relies on great images for best effect. You can manage your own events and many of the standard options are accessible to you the user if you need or want them to be. All the support and set up is free of charge.

My business is small and flexible. I tend to prefer to set up my own bookings and classes myself which means that I keep coming up against something else I need to ask them to do for me. Despite being a very small business my needs are complex, I want to be able to set up a course that runs on multiple days but that are not necessarily consecutive and for those to be in my calendar when I check. Although the system caters for consecutive days, it requires a really grubby work around for anything else.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Helen - thank you so much for taking the time to leave FareHarbor some great feedback. We appreciate your partnership and always strive to make FareHarbor a platform that works for everyone no matter the size of your business. We are always looking for ways to improve, so your feedback will definitely be passed along to the team. Thank you again, and never hesitate to reach out!

André
Director of Operations in Finnland
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very feature-rich & easy to use!

- You get a beautiful overview of the day, week and month. You know exactly what's happening, who's handling it and what resources are being used; - Flexibility is a big plus with their 'availabilities' concept. Lets us adjust the schedule in order to optimise operations with incredible ease; - Filters that let you build your custom calendar (and save it!) are brilliant. You only see what you want to/need to see; - Reports are highly customisable; - Fantastic support.

- Needs work on the invoicing module, currently too basic - API features should be expanded to allow more custom development - Overall design could be a bit more flat/modern, not at all bad though

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Andre - Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are so happy to hear that FareHarbor has made a positive impact on your business and that you have been able to take full advantage of all the software's features and functionalities. We look forward to sharing many more years of success. Thanks!

Camilo
Managing Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic booking system and team

Kommentare: The effectiveness of my systems and processes have been improved by 100%. The website design and 24/7 support have been more than expected. The SEO and marketing advice it's been fantastic. Thanks to Fareharbor my company improves every day. It's been a great experience in many aspects of my business. Many thanks to all the Fareharbor team.

This software has helped me in so many ways to grow my business in the tourism industry. The dashboard is very intuitive and user-friendly. Their support couldn't be more amazing, these guys are available 24/7 and super kind. They will always do their best to solve your problems or help you with absolutely anything you ask for. You can contact them over email or phone. It is very unlikely to find the perfect company but Fareharbor deserves this title. Today my company is far more efficient and profitable than a couple of years ago when I was not using them. They have helped me with web design, SEO advice, marketing advice and everything related to the daily operations of my tours. It is a 5 stars company and software. Highly recommended.

Nothing, it's pretty much amazing, I can't complain.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Camilo - Thank you for taking the time to share your review of FareHarbor. We are thrilled to hear the impact that our teams and software have made on growing your business. We will be sure to pass along your high praises internally. We look forward to many more years of success! Thank you

Guillaume
CEO in Frankreich
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

A powerful channel manager

Kommentare: SeaZen has growed X3 every year since its first business year 2017 and may reach the break-even point in phase with our forecast. FH is a key partner for this success. Our objective for the future is still to grow. We are currently working into developing a brand licence. We wish to open more solar powered boat club. I hope this will be the opportunity to reinforce our partnership with FH.

I had a previous IT experience before creating my start-up. I found in FH a high level of quality of the support and of the functionalities available.

The 5% commission is great to start a partnership when you are start-upper. It might become an issue when the business volume will reach a certain threshold. I was already using Stripe before working with FH. I was sure to have the best price in direct with them. Now all the business volume comes though FH and we are based upon an average commission rate. I can't check if this rate might have evolved in my interest if I was going to stay in direct with Stripe.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Guillaume - We appreciate the time you took to write this review! We are thrilled to hear that both the software and our support team has exceeded expectations! It is amazing to see the growth SeaZen has experienced and we look forward to many more years of growth. Thanks!

Shannon
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FareHarbor Has Finger On Pulse of My Business & Like Having One's Own Private Team!

Kommentare: I grew up with eTix, moved along with ZERVE (whom I adored) and then came into FareHarbor once ZERVE bit the dust. FareHarbor had some kinks at first but then took the torch and ran with it like a leader well in touch with things. I like that FareHarbor gets that although there's a template or universal aspect to tour businesses, that there are also some like my own that are constantly changing, evolving and pushing the envelope and do more than stay conventional. It means the world that their team is open to my evolution and are willing to work to create new dimensions to their own system to help me fulfill my vision! That's massive and money in the bank!

Sounds cliche, but it's very organic and "thinks" like someone in the tour industry. It's almost scary! It's like the software knows what I'm thinking at times, stays ahead of me but then other times, it's like I'm teaching it new things. Very collaborative feeling.

I doubt if anything is dummy proof but this is as close as it can get. I do hope that in the future, they will find a way for me to add some alternative things to the checkout for the customer. I have a product that is related to the traveler experience and would love to have it as a check out option right before they buy the tour tickets or complete the transaction because I feel its like a final sale's plug reminder that they might either jump on board with or be interested enough to go back and review the product's description and be influenced to purchase it last second. Currently its an item for sale but its too separated from where I think it needs to be personally.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Shannon - We can't thank you enough for the positive feedback. We truly do consider you a partner and aim to make your experience with FareHarbor a collaborative one. That said we're always looking for ways to improve so, I'll definitely pass along your hopes for an alternative checkout for your customers. Thank you for your trust in FareHarbor and we look forward to the years of success to come! Mahalo!

Operations Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Remarkably flexible. Does everything I need it to do. Support people look for ways to help my biz.

Kommentare: I wrote a review for software that I use. I don't know what Capterra really does, but I might look to see if I can find a substitute for QuickBooks accounting software here.

Cleverly flexible. Has configurable settings to do all sorts of customizing of available time slots, staffing, pricing, etc. I never run into something I wish it would do that it doesn't already do. I know there are portions I am not even using that would probably benefit me even more. Easy to populate initially. I really don't remember much about that process because the FareHarbor people did most of it for me. The support team calls me from time to time to check if they can help me configure my upcoming seasonal schedule or anything else. Sometimes they contact me to notify me of new features I might be interested in. They spread non-competitive information about their other customers' experiences that might benefit me with regard to managing reviews, working with affiliates, working with concierges, etc. Integrates with Viator and Expedia and other resellers. Has never ever been unavailable.

It can't be both endlessly configurable/customizable and fast/simple at the same time. So I feel like there are a lot of clicks to get done what I need. I can't think of how to eliminate clicks though without eliminating features. Beyond that, I am reaching for ideas. Perhaps if there were some sort of integration with our QuickBooks accounting software that would be helpful. Because I am on it all day every day, perhaps an android app would be better than accessing it from the browser on my phone, but I am not sure how beneficial that would be. I am unsure how they could do it, but they as a company don't have any web presence that drives visitors to their vendors. Back when Zozi was around, they had a website that steered people to their customers but that was a different business model. I can't complain about the cost. I pay them so little that I wonder how their business model works. But I really have to get creative to think of any shortcomings. None that are software related.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

David, thanks for the detailed review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available.