Über Giva

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Giva

4,9

Giva hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Giva bereits verwendet?

Federico
Head of IT & ISEC in Mexiko
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Giva Took Top Prize Over ZenDesk, Zoho Desk, FreshDesk and Sysaid. Easy to Use & Excellent Reports.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Because it is so intuitive, the self-help portal is used about 80% of the time to open issues and emails are sent approximately 20%. By integrating with Giva’s Single Sign On (SSO) function, our end users do not need username and password to login, so it's easy for them to quickly access. We have increased our customer satisfaction rating to 4.5 out of 5 from 2.0 out of 5 so that is over a 100% increase in customer satisfaction which is an amazing accomplishment. We used to have so many end user complaints, but now with Giva we are delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. The senior executive committee has seen the turn around and they're very pleased. The reporting analytics allows us to easily measure our respond and resolve times (i.e. SLA performance) as well as so many other key metrics. I only spend 1 hour or less each month to do all my report analytics for management, but with other products it use to take me about 4 hours. Now, I also have higher quality information. This is a tremendous savings and really helps increase my productivity.

I am the head of IT & ISEC at a company that develops, constructs, owns, and manages a portfolio of industrial, office and retail real estate property throughout the country of Mexico. Our portfolio consists of 236 industrial and 17 retail properties located in 20 cities in Mexico with approximately 3.2 million square meters of leasable area. We are a publicly traded company. Using Giva IT ticketing system, we have achieved outstanding business results. We now resolve our IT help tickets 60% to 70% faster because it’s easy to use and provides tools to help speed resolution. We now meet our service level agreements (SLAs) 95% of the time, but before Giva only 70% of the time. The Dashboards provide a real broad scope of what is happening with each ticket. We can quickly speak with department directors to get the proper people involved. My team’s productivity has also increased by approximately 50%. Giva helped us eliminate a lot of manual processes and gave us excellent tools and features to automate. We have been populating the knowledge base as we go to leverage solutions. The custom forms associated with each category helps us capture additional specific information for each request.

My team does not have any feedback or complaints.

Jay
Knowledge Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Replaced BMC Track-It! & Increased Customer Satisfaction 50% with Giva

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The help desk team has been able to identify where additional end user training is required and they’re able to work through help desk tickets much more quickly. Previously, they were using BMC Track-It! and Giva is an enormous improvement in so many ways. With Giva, it is easier to create and track tickets, focus on VIPs, and automate workflows. They love Giva! It's very simple and easy to use. I don't think I can say that enough. In my department, using Giva, we have increased customer satisfaction by 50% because nothing is getting missed. We can respond faster and none of the requests ever fall through the cracks. My productivity has increased about 30%, because of the dashboard where I can see everything in one place and delegate tasks quickly. Giva helps us prioritize requests, and we can easily manage tasks that have to be done immediately and others that are long term projects. Giva tech support has been exceptional. The turnaround times are very fast. The SLA says 2 or 3 days, but they often answer my question within hours, so I am very happy about that.

Overall, I rate Giva an eight or nine on a scale of 1 to 10. They are an exceptional company! I work at a large law firm and manage the library/knowledge management department. We receive a steady flow of requests to do research. We’ve been using Giva for two years in three other departments as well: Information Technology, Facilities, and eDiscovery. Our IT Director did the research and selected Giva. The IT help desk team was busy, so I did the initial set-up for the 3 different service desks. It was very easy to get up and running. I've been through other software deployments, and they have been very painful. I love Giva’s step-by-step administration. We could start with the basic features and then do customizations as needed. The interface is very friendly and simple to use. I've never experienced an easier application to deploy. Giva people were also there anytime we needed assistance. We did LDAP and SSO integrations and they went smoothly.

There are not any aspects of Giva that we don't like right now. They keep on releasing new features almost every month.

Content Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

IT/Ecomm Management

Kommentare: Overall, it helps ease and improve work process and issue management to increase functionality and resolve issues faster.

I can submit a ticket and it's severity level with a description so IT can funnel it to get fixed to the proper channels. It keeps communication between the entire team rather than one person working on the issue, and it eliminates duplicative work and patterns.

I can't see if/when someone else on my team issues a ticket that may be similar to something I am going to.

Jerold
IT Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Giva Replaced BMC Track-It! / Giva is Better than BMC FootPrints, FreshDesk, ZenDesk

Kommentare: We use Giva macros to quickly open tickets and we're also using scheduled tasks to automatically open up tickets in the future. I've got fewer people now than I've had in the last two years, and ticket volume is not decreasing. However, we can open and close tickets much faster because Giva has a much better ITIL service desk ticketing tool than BMC Track-It!. We're using the knowledge base and having excellent results. We're looking forward to using the change management module. Giva has a slick SLA configuration feature that helps us better manage SLA performance. When a ticket is reassigned the SLA clock can be fully reset to the beginning. This helped us increase SLA compliance by over 30%. The Giva Technical Support organization has been very helpful. Generally, every time I've had an issue, it's been resolved quickly.

My team supports 1800 County employees and contract providers. Using Giva, we lowered our five-year total cost of ownership (TCO) by over 50% versus an on premise solution. We have three independent service desks configured in Giva to maximize our productivity and focus. Our agents have increased their productivity by approximately 30% over the last 18 months using Giva. Giva is easy to configure; it very straight forward. When I'm bringing new technicians onto my team the training time is minimal and the video tutorials are great. The customer satisfaction survey keeps my IT team aligned with our end users. If I see a trend going in one direction or another I can immediately step-in and remedy the situation before it's too late. If a survey rating is below a threshold, then I automatically receive an email warning. This has helped us increase customer satisfaction by 40%. The Giva ticket is well organized. You can quickly see the most recent tickets and if the end user is having the same problem or may have called before. The reports help us understand if there are training issues with end users so we can flag this. I like the mandatory fields for opening and closing tickets. In our old system, a lot of tickets were incomplete. Anytime I want to add new field, I can do it in 30 seconds in the Giva administration. Ticket searches are 100% faster than our old product.

No features missing. Giva has a ton of bells and whistles. About 1 new release per month.

Joseph
EMR Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Second Time Buying Giva-HIPAA Compliance at a Great Price-Amazing Reporting & Tech Support

Kommentare: In the past I've also used Zendesk and Monday’s ticketing systems. What's nice about Giva is that they also offer change management control incorporated into the ticket system. Zendesk is hard to use out-of-box. Giva has a lot of the same capability, but it's much easier to deploy and fine tune the customization along the way. Giva is a ready platform right from the start. Although I did customizations in Giva, I could have just added users and started. I'm pretty IT savvy, but I'm not a developer or network engineer. I just watched the videos and did all my customizations using them as guides which worked brilliantly. We have three departments with their own configured service desks in Giva: IT, Supply Chain and Transportation. Each service desk is uniquely configured for the requirements of that department. There are also additional departments exploring using their own Giva service desk.

I previously used Giva when I worked at Piedmont Athens Regional Healthcare System in Georgia, and I was very impressed with its ease of use. My new company supports 550 employees in an organization that provides health care to senior citizens. I’m the Administrator for the organizations electronic medical record (EMR). My job was to select and deploy a new service desk for several departments. Of course, I thought to included Giva in my search for a new ticketing system and it’s at a great price point for a HIPAA compliance. On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 10! I would absolutely recommend Giva to others. I trust the company and they really take care of their customers. There are so many things I like about Giva. It’s so easy to create tickets for our staff. We have three different non-technical teams creating tickets in Giva. It's extremely easy to get up and running. The initial build out was very straightforward. They have a robust training platform for IT people and staff.

No complaints from anybody using Giva. That says a lot!

Kevin
VP Systems in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bank with Customers in 40 States Loves Giva-Increased Team Productivity 60%

Kommentare: Giva ease of use, quickly getting up and running and reporting are its big differentiators. The reports are really good. Giva really hit the nail on the head by providing reports right out-of-box that my senior leadership ask me for. My monthly presentation is usually about 12 slides based on the information I pull from Giva. It only takes me one hour to prepare, but with other systems it took me up to three hours or more to get the same information. We especially love the “Quick Tickets” feature because we're a fast-growing organization and do a lot of onboarding of new employees. We also configured twenty “Schedule Tasks” which automatically create tickets in the future for server patching, monthly and daily report generation, etc. The asset management module is fantastic because it allows us to track all our assets and they can be linked to tickets. We also use the knowledge base and about 40% of our end users log into the self-help portal. It's very, very easy to use. There are not a lot of buttons that you must click to get things done. So again, very simple to use. We plan to use the change management app soon. The dashboard really helps us increase our productivity and it is easy to customize. The SLA warnings provide a clear, precise overview of what's going on in my organization. Our facilities department is also using Giva in their own service desk to track what they're doing which is very beneficial to the Bank to leverage a single ticketing system. We striv

Bank of George is a fast-growing Bank in the state of Nevada with customers in more than 40 states nationwide. I've been in the IT industry for over 20 years, so I've used a lot of other IT service desk applications like BMC Track-It!, BMC FootPrints, ServiceNow, CA Unicenter, etc. Giva has many similarities to these other systems. With Giva my team has increased our productivity by 60%. We are resolving issues 40% faster. Our customer satisfaction has increased approximately 30%. Measured on a weekly basis, we close approximately 84% to 94% of new tickets each week up from only 55%. In addition to our internal team, we also have an outsourced Managed Service Provider that uses their own ticketing system. Using Giva, we have a four to one ticket ratio as compared to our MSP. This means that my team gets 75% more work done so we’re adding a lot of value to the Bank. BMC Footprints from an Administrative standpoint is more cumbersome to get around in. Giva Administration has just been phenomenal. It only took me two days to get Giva up and running. From a navigation standpoint, one of my coworkers said that it’s the easiest system she’s ever used. The Giva set-up was very, very easy and now I can go in and add new it

Nothing now I can think of now. Giva is a 22 year old company so a lot of work has gone into the product.

Mike
Desktop Support Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

40% Increase In Customer Satisfaction- Support 700 Attorneys & Get 100 Tickets/Day

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My team manages over 100 tickets a day. Giva is very simple and easy to use, yet extremely powerful. Basically, I can find anything that I need in just a few clicks. Whether creating tickets or generating reports, it's simple for us and we’ve been getting excellent results. In general, my team is self-monitoring and they assigned tickets to themselves, so it saves me time. The Giva reports and dashboards enable this as I know nothing will fall through the cracks. The ticketing system helps me load balance and I know who is working on the difficult tickets. We love the upgraded Giva dashboard. It really helps my team keep focused on the key priorities. We also use the mobile app and it especially helped us if we must make a change to a ticket when we are not if front of a PC.

I manage the PC desktop team for a large law firm headquartered in New York City. I've used Giva both as an individual contributor and now as a department supervisor for the last four years. At the beginning of the Covid pandemic, my team transitioned 700 attorneys and staff working from our NYC office to be fully remote working from home. This was a monumental project and Giva helped us to achieve it. Giva has helped my team increase of productivity by about 40%. Over the last 2 years, Giva has helped us achieve a 40% increase in customer satisfaction of our end users. The customer satisfaction surveys enforce accountability, and the comments employees write in help me mentor my team and I included some in performance evaluations.

There is nothing else that we need right now. When we ask for product improvements and just do them..amazing!

Cory
Program Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Support 90 Agencies & 1100 Social Workers- Many Features, Easy to Use, Intuitive to Start Using

Kommentare: This is my first experience managing a help desk ticketing system. As we learn more about Giva, we see that there is a lot of capability under the hood. We use the auto close, quick resolutions and macros as they have helped us significantly increase our productivity. We like to look at trends across all our agencies to see what questions people are asking. This can help us fine tune our services to them. We also carefully monitor the issues with our EMR which provides insights into training issues or additional functionality that we can go back to our vendor and request. We're going to use the knowledge base application soon. We're looking forward to using Giva in different departments so that referrals we receive can be quickly matched with the right agency. We can do that in a separate service desk so is that the work of our different departments is segregated.

I am the program manager at a children's health and welfare organization in upstate New York. To reach our mission we support 90 agencies with 1100 social workers to help coordinate services for children. Each one of these agencies may have 10 to 15 different programs to help kids and their families. Our help desk answers questions about policies, procedures and supports our electronic health record (EHR) so my team is both a customer service and IT help desk. We use the marquee our broadcast messages to communicate efficiently with our case workers inside the self-help portal. We're going to look more closely at using the tsunami ticket as we sometimes get hit with system wide outages and this would be very helpful. The homepage dashboard is easy to navigate, and I like that there's a lot of customizable widgets. It helps us keep on top of things. What's happening next? How many tickets do I have? The video tutorials help us quickly understand all the features and functions in Giva.

It's been an excellent experience for me and my team so far.

Adam
SVP of Technology (ISO) in USA

Top IT Service Desk and Change Control Application- HIPAA and HITRUST certified

Kommentare: We were impressed when we did a 30-day trial of Giva. The implementation was very straightforward. The video libraries and tutorials are well done, short and informative. They aided us to make a lot of configuration and customization changes that we needed. Giva was also very responsive when we had some questions for things that we couldn't quite figure out. We really liked this customer support element, and we see it also as a customer for some time now. Giva is very feature rich and initially we will only use a subset, but we know that we will grow into using much more of Giva. Giva has helped us deliver clear business results. We passed our initial HIPAA high trust assessment to become certified. We were able to use the Giva system to produce results that the auditors signed off on and was able to get us to a passing score. Annual reassessments will also go smooth with Giva in our toolbox. We also like scheduled tasks to streamline the onboarding process and allow us to be more efficient at making sure everything is collected. Employees are now ready to start on day one with assets procured and deployed.

Before Giva, there was no ticketing, change control or easy way to onboard new employees. There was no auditability of any of documentation, no learning from the past, and documentation for business continuity/disaster recovery was not centralized. We decided to evaluate multiple solutions and Giva stood out for many reasons. We were looking at only HIPAA and HITRUST certified vendors. It was important for us to have a vendor that would sign a BAA since we are a healthcare organization. We were looking for change management and a ticketing system. We needed a clean paper trail of all our activities for our auditors.

No missing features. Deployment was quick.

Julia
Assistant Supervisor IT Help Desk in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service Desk Ticketing and Knowledgebase System; Using since 2009!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: One thing I appreciate about Giva is that they are open to our feedback and requests for modifications and features. The Giva dashboard is customizable and allows us each to choose the items to display (e.g. status and open ticket lists) that are helpful to our specific job and work style. Some time ago, we integrated our Cisco Finesse VOIP phone system with the Giva telephony API. When we get a new call, there is an option to have a ticket automatically created and populated with the customer’s profile/history so the agent can start trouble shooting right away, which is a feature some of our agents find indispensable. I’ve also recently started using the scheduled tasks and macro features, and I enjoy having Giva auto-generate some of my repeating tickets automatically created on a schedule, which saves me a lot of ticket creation time and serves as a reminder for those tasks as well.

I've been using Giva since 2009 as a helpdesk analyst and then as an Assistant Supervisor of the IT help desk at a law firm. My perspective comes from using Giva for over 13 years. Giva is an excellent service desk ticketing and knowledgebase system. We generally take about 150 calls/day, so we are a very busy help desk. We have over 2000 knowledge records documenting procedures and troubleshooting tips. The Giva KB system is good for submission, review, approval, and maintenance of the KB records. The ticketing and knowledgebase systems helps our team with efficiency and productivity. The ticketing and knowledge base modules are integrated so that solutions can be copied into tickets.

We love Giva and they keep adding more novel functions so we are extremely happy!

Paul
Information Technology Security Manager in USA
Halbleiter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Product-Easy to Deployed-High Functionality for Future Growth

Kommentare: We like that we get all the ITSM modules for the same price in a product bundle, but that we use only IT Change Management since we use an outsourcer with their own tool responsible for incident and problem management. It is nice to know we also have the flexibility to expand into other Giva modules. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] had very positive feedback on Giva and supported the decision to purchase it.

Our goal was to make the change management process more available across our entire organization. With Giva it is now much easier to be running a compliant organization since it is easy to submit an RFC and follow it through the approval and implementation process. By leveraging Giva’s hosting platform, our key partners and external contractors are also part of the process, and we can all seamlessly work together in one single pane of glass. With Giva’s dashboards and reporting, we are better prepared for internal and external audits. Our latest (external) audit went well and the Giva solution received positive feedback! We love the integrated change calendar feature. We can now see a high-level summary and full visibility across our entire organization of all IT changes. This is an excellent tool to help us plan and also prevent change conflicts and overlapping implementation windows that might impact each other. It was easy to start using Giva and the deployment was very smooth. Giva’s cloud only application is intuitive and it just took me a couple our hours to get us to a “soft” launch stage. After that we listened to feedback from our teams and easily made customizations and modifications in the Giva platform. There are some good training resources such as videos to help explain important nuances. The application is well organized. To launch Giva, I just had to pick fields that I wanted and also quickly modify menus that were already filled with defaults.

We have no negatives about Giva at this point in our experience!

James
Help Desk Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

50% Increase in My Productivity & Giva is 70% faster than KACE, Spiceworks, AutoTask-Less Clicks

Kommentare: I like the home page dashboard where I can add as many widgets as desired and resize them all to my liking I’ve not seen a software in the cloud with that function at Giva’s value orientated price point. The Dashboard has helped me increase my productivity by about 50%. The case/ticket Macro and Auto Close features will enable us to quickly effect many changes to speed resolution and increase customer satisfaction. The Scheduled Tasks features will help us unify maintenance and checks ups and serve as a way to never forget deadlines.

Our experience with Giva has been exceptional. It is super easy to get up and running right “out of the box”. There is depth to the configuration options, but it’s presented in a way that’s incremental and easy to understand. We can do as much customization as desired to get initially started and then do more advanced options as we grow into them. Although there’s a library of video tutorials and training materials, I became highly productive with Giva after just 3 days without using any learning materials. In our past experience using other systems it’s taken us many weeks to become productive. We compared Giva to KACE 1000 by Quest, Spiceworks, AutoTask and others. Giva’s user interface is considerably more elegant, well designed and easy to look at all day.

Not anything negative for right now. It's been a great experience learning and using Giva.

Angel
Director of IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

BIG increase in customer satisfaction, rolled out self-service portal to 900 people over weekend

Kommentare: We evaluated ZenDesk, Salesforce.com, Freshdesk and Zoho before deciding on Giva. Giva was the only vendor that met all of our function requirements and it’s also the easiest to use. We never heard of Giva before, but we were very impressed when we did a deep dive and thorough 30-day trial. We did not even have to talk to a sales rep for the longest time since it was so easy to configure and get information from the web site. Giva is also much more fairly priced with a bundle of all modules which included all functionality. Other vendors carve up their products and try to extract extra money. The Dashboards and reports are phenomenal. We can immerse ourselves in the data and quickly see key information and trends. We had some very big issues with onboarding new employees and customers due to our rapid growth. All of those pain points have gone away. I meet with our senior leadership on a regular basis and can now present real-time reports. We like the multiple independent service desk function and may deploy it to other departments like Customer Service and HR to get the same benefits that we’ve realized in IT.

Deploying Giva has been a monumental win for our IT organization. The ROI generated has been tremendous. Giva has given us operational transparency and allows our teams to better collaborate. The HIPAA compliant application is very user friendly which allowed us to quickly roll out the employee self-service portal to 900 people with limited training. The comprehensive library of free video tutorials allowed our folks to learn at their own pace and prepare for the transition. We shut down our old system on a Friday and went live with Giva on Monday without a glitch. One of the business results is that now we are earning a 4.8 rating (out of 5) on our customer satisfaction surveys from Giva. That has been a very big turnaround in the level of satisfaction and mostly attributable to our move to Giva.

It was very easy to get up and running on Giva and many other products were so more difficult. So, no "Cons" for GIva.

Ken
VP IST in USA

Excellent Dashboards and Reports; Fantastic Customer Service

Kommentare: We have been very successful in getting our employees to use the Giva self-help portal to help them quickly find solutions to their problems, and if they can’t, then they can easily open up a case online. Also, we use Giva for our off boarding and moves and the result is that it’s now much more smooth and efficient. We love the drag and drop widgets on the Dashboard. Everybody has their own custom home page Dashboard so they can focus on what’s important to them. We also depend upon the email alerts which can be configured with business rules that delivers information to the right person and groups for escalation, if necessary. It was easy to get up and running on Giva and it’s very scalable so as we expand Giva can meet our future features/functions and workflow requirements. There’s a lot of functionality in Giva that we do not use today, but we know we will grow into it in the future such as Macros, Autoclose, etc. We are very happy with Giva and highly recommend it to our colleagues in healthcare and other security minded and demanding industries.

Our business is in healthcare so we needed HIPAA compliance, excellent reports/dashboards and the system had to be easy and quick to deploy and use by our employees. We support 400 employees across 13 geographically dispersed substance abuse recovery centers and we are on a fast growth track to soon have 30 centers. Our IT and Facilities staff and 400 employees are very happy with Giva. Now we are hitting 100% of our service level agreement targets with approximately 800 cases per month. We are doing this with just a small team of IT and Facilities people using Giva. The metrics and analytics from Repots are fantastic and we present them to leadership twice per month so the entire organization is well appraised of the volume and complexity of our work and any hot issues. We are using Giva’s multiple service desk function to segregate the work of two departments. IT and Facilities each have a separate and uniquely configured service desk so they can both focus on their cases and view relevant home page Dashboards and Reports. We were able to replace another Facilities software application with Giva and save more money. The Reports are super easy to run and provide excellent insights.

It does all we need it to do right now and we can grow into it as well.

Elaine Tanner
Executive Vice President in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Giva helped revamp our B2B repair operation workflow & significantly increased customer satisfaction

Kommentare: Giva helped us make internal changes to streamline our operations and increase efficiency. With the Giva reports and dashboards, I can keep an eye on all the departments and see if we are all properly coordinating to get repairs done ASAP and machines shipped back to customers. Before Giva, I never had this visibility. Giva helped us focus on weak spots in make significant improvements in our workflows. Before using Giva, I could not easily measure the productivity of our repair operation. Now, I’ve got excellent tools to measure performance, productivity and customer satisfaction. Giva technical support is exceptional and we always get an immediate response with insights that help us to keep getting more out of the product.

We’re using Giva to track our busy B2B repair operation since none of our internal systems could optimize this important process. Our customers ship us machines that are critical to their revenue generation so it’s important for us to minimize the time that we spend holding and repairing the machines. We use Giva to coordinate the intake, processing, repair and outbound shipment back to our customers. We’ve achieved exceptional results using Giva and significantly improved repair team productivity and customer satisfaction. We know all the intricacies of repairing our machines, but we are not tech savvy with software. Giva was very easy to configure to our unique needs using its very intuitive administration. Our account manager provided hands-on assistance that sped the deployment and allowed us to fully vet Giva during our 30-day trial. It only took about 20 minutes to train our repair team on how to use Giva since it’s simple and very intuitive to use. Using Giva we architected our entire repair workflow to use mobile phone texting to keep our customers apprised of all stages of their repair. The major benefit is that it keeps them up to date in real-time so they do not have to call our facility for updates and they know exactly when they will receive their machines back.

None...nothing to add or complain about.

Robin
Help Desk Supervisor in USA
Rechtsberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top 100 law firm using Giva for 17 years with excellent results

Kommentare: Giva is easy to learn and use, very visual, and the dashboard is amazing. It allows us to ensure that issues are tracked from first contact through resolution and gives us access to the information we need to resolve them. New agents are productive using Giva is just a few days. We use the Knowledgebase a great deal. It is easy to use and allows us keep a very high first call resolution.

We're a busy Help Desk, and Giva gives us a fantastic tool for tracking issues, as well as escalating/communicating among the various groups in the IT Department. The Customer Satisfaction Surveys allow us to get almost instant feedback. We get excellent ratings from our attorneys and staff, partly because we follow up immediately when there is a problem. I am the Reports guy, and I can drill down and get the information I need very quickly. The Knowledge Base is a repository where we can store information that can be retrieved easily. I've been using Giva for over 17 years at this law firm; so I've seen Giva evolve. They continuously upgrade it with releases chock full of useful features without over-engineering it. When we ask for product enhancements, we actually see them. They really listen to their customers, and I feel like we get a lot of personal attention. When we have an issue, their technical support jumps right on it and gets it resolved quickly.

I don't like change, and when new releases come out (about once per month), I weep a bit while I adjust. However, the releases are all backward-compatible have never caused us a problem. Our customizations remain intact; so all the tools I need are still there. When there was a change in the ticket screen that was not optimal, they fixed it in just a few weeks.

Diane
Team Lead, IS Service Desk in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome Change Management App & Excellent Calendar. Always adding new features.

Kommentare: The Change Calendar improved our productivity by about 60%. We can also link hardware and software assets and service requests to Requests for Change and that helps track important issues for reporting. The approval work flow helps us make sure all RFCs are properly documented and approved. The reporting and dashboards are very flexible and easy for anybody to use in our organization.

We run a 24 x 7 IT organization of a large public hospital. We’ve been using Giva since 2015 and we all love it. Overall, it’s an excellent HIPAA compliant product and we especially like the Change Calendar. Previous to Giva we used a lot of excel spreadsheets. All of the members of the CAB would come to our weekly meeting with their proposed changes which often conflicted with each other. With the Giva Change Calendar we can more quickly and efficiently plan changes. Our entire organization has visibility to what the different departments are doing from the proposal to implementation phase. Giva is ITIL compliant, but very flexible so we can adjust it to our specific requirements. We don’t have to use all the ITIL fields. Our Service Desk team also uses the Change Calendar to assess if a problem can be linked to a change related failure.

There are No negatives that I can think of.

William
IT Help Desk Supervisor in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable tool to deliver very high customer satisfaction to our attorney customers

Kommentare: We are able to meet and consistently exceed our SLAs with all the functions/tools Giva offers. Our SLA compliance has increased about 35% using Giva. The red, orange and green on our dashboard charts/metrics keeps us all focused on the key issues impacting our attorneys. The highly integrated Knowledgebase is a very valuable tool that has enabled us to increase first contact resolution and customer satisfaction, and has helped significantly decrease call times. Giva is an excellent and invaluable tool that keeps us highly productive and our customers happy!

I supervise a large group of Level 1 help desk people at a large and very busy law firm. I’ve been using Giva at this firm and a few years at the previous law firm I worked for. The Giva Dashboards are just what we need to keep on top of all the hot issues that need attention and our productivity has increased about 45%. No issues go unaddressed and that has helped lift and sustain our very high customer satisfaction. My entire team loves using Giva and it helps them meet the high expectations of our busy attorney customers. Giva is very easy to learn; our new agents become fluent quickly by just using it.

None right now, my team is very happy with Giva.

JC
VP Information Technology in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Giva helps IT deliver excellent customer satisfaction to our users

Kommentare: Since I’m the VP Information Technology, I am mostly interested in the dashboard and reports. With the dashboard, I have a bird’s eye view in real-time of what’s going on in our organization. It’s easy to determine if there are issues that may need my attention or action. The reports allow for very granular deep dives and root cause analysis of our data. It’s easy for me to run any report and I don’t need any specialized knowledge. My team is very happy using Giva as well.

We are a large health care system and been using Giva since 2012 and it’s helped us tremendously and it’s had a big positive impact on our customer service delivered by the IT organization. Giva is constantly innovating and delivering new functions to their products. They come up with a lot of refreshing and new ideas that they bounce off of us and indeed listen to what we have to say. They’ve implement many our suggestions over the years and we very much value this in a cloud vendor. Since Giva is HIPAA compliant we are assured that our data is secure in the cloud.

There are no negatives that my team can think of.

Perry
Sr. Director of Information Systems in Kanada

85% of ServiceNow’s features/functions at a much lower cost

Kommentare: The dashboard gives us a holistic view of what’s important. We love the mobile app as it helps my team keep on top of issues all the time. We only have to expose a web form to the teams at our 20 locations for self-service and it’s great that no log is required. The reports allow us to quickly understand which property are having issues so we can take action where needed. Giva has increased our ability to log tickets by about 2x since the interface is very easy to use and guides you along. We can also track all our IT assets and there is no cost per asset which is great!

Giva has enterprise level features without the enterprise level price tag which we cannot afford. We looked at many different options and were happy to learn that we could do so much customization with Giva. It’s easy to get actionable information out of Giva; other systems have a lot of friction. My team is very impressed with the capability of Giva in spite of their experience with enterprise tools such as ServiceNow and Remedy. There is so much value in Giva that it was easy to get it approved. We evaluated and compared Giva to Jitbit and Spiceworks and selected Giva since it punches above its weight with lots of value and utility. Giva has about 85% of ServiceNow’s features/functions at a much lower cost. It was easy to get deployed on Giva with its intuitive administration.

Nothing to complain about. We are very pleased.

Kristi
Business Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Love the Giva dashboard! It makes my job so much easier.

Kommentare: Giva is very intuitive and I never get stuck like with other systems I used in the past. Giva is a breath of fresh air! It was easy to set up Giva since it came with the most commonly used defaults and it also had draft severity levels, etc. to allow us to quickly evaluate it. We use the self-service portal to manage 40 vendors and it’s helped us to more efficiently manage 3rd parties. Now we receive well documented cases since we configured Giva to ask different questions for each item in the self-service category menu. This eliminates a ton of back and forth with customers.

I’ve increased my productivity by 30% using Giva. The KPIs widgets on the dashboard allow me to quickly see where issue are at. It’s a great visual warning system. It helps all of us plan our workload and prioritize with little effort. Giva is very simple to learn and use. We all use the tools offered in Giva to stop “reinventing the wheel” by easily leveraging and reusing information in cases. There are lots of warnings and visuals to make sure we are using the system correctly.

I love Giva so nothing to write about.

Olivier
Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Superb Service Desk for a very large retailer. Excellent dashboard and Reports

Kommentare: We have a lot of product requires since we run a large retail operation. Reports are exceptional; helps me save many days of work each month and increased team productivity 50%. Senior management loves the high granularity of metrics. Low TCO and high ROI on our labor and money invested in Giva. Great Tsunami Ticket to help consolidate issues in a major outage. Giva is a tremendous value for the price.

Awesome homepage dashboard with lots of functions that help us focus and on top. Very nice interface, not cluttered and easy on my eyes. Quick to learn and very little resources to maintain in the cloud. We use multiple service desks: IT, Financial, etc. It is a great value as we have multiple instances of Giva running with no additional. They're always asking us for feedback and they implement changes often. We are fans!

Giva is not infinitely customizable like Remedy or ServiceNow, but the lower cost of Giva is worth the tradeoff. Wish they had an AI robot that I could send to work while I sleep in. I'm sure it's coming soon :)

Joe
Customer Service Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent cloud customer service solution & it’s HIPAA compliant!

Kommentare: Affordable, easy to use, tech support is excellent, Giva keeps on adding new features all the time with new releases each month. We have increased productivity by say about 70%. Now issues remain open less time and as a result our client satisfaction has increased by at least 50%. Giva has all the features and more to compete with Zendesk and Freshdesk , but it has a much more affordable price and better tech support.

It’s great customer service software in the cloud. Easy to customize, set-up/administration is logical and simple, don’t have to be tech savvy to use the reports and dashboard. There are many excellent triggers and workflows available in Giva to automate tasks. We need to be HIPAA compliant and Giva has all the legal and security compliance reports. Giva allows us to be very well organized and has the impact of 1+1 =3 on our team. It also helps our clients become more organized and efficient as well. We have eliminated using an encrypted email service which is very time consuming.

Hard to think of any now. We all like the product a lot!

Shirley
President/CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worth its weight in “Gold”; saved two clients and increased productivity 20%

Kommentare: Giva is an extraordinary value since it’s affordable, highly customizable and easy to get started. Giva allowed us to “shine a light” on all of our workflows and identify areas where improvement was necessary. This saved us from losing two clients so the ROI has been outstanding in just a short amount of time. The Giva customer service team is great; always very helpful and thorough. Just like the whole app, the reports are intuitive and we can keep drilling down to gain deeper insights and root cause.

We love Giva. It helped us immediately find gaps in our workflow processes. This has had a profound impact on transparency and workload balance. The reports and dashboards uncovered some key internal processes impacting customer satisfaction that we suspected were awry, but had no hard data to support until using Giva. Giva helped open our eyes to these issues with objective data. We are now reengineering these processes and can then closely monitor the changes made and keep on iterating. In addition, we increased Agent productivity about 20% in just the first few months and we anticipate realizing an even a higher increase in productivity. The entire app is intuitive, easy to navigate and easy to get up and running on and use day-to-day. My team are not all very technical, but they quickly learned how to use Giva. It was simple for us to get started and customize on the fly and grow into Giva as our needs change.

No "cons"; it does all that we need it to do.

Pete
Sr. Manager Support Services, Innovation & Analytics in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

35% increase in productivity & eliminated 15 hours/month on Report preparation

Kommentare: We’ve achieve excellent business results with Giva having increased IT productivity about 35% and we eliminated about 15 hours/month that use to be spent on Report preparation. All the information that I need is at my fingertips with Giva’s Reporting engine. The charts and graphs are clear and allow us to visualize data to identify trends and patterns. The administration is easy to use and logically well organized. We don’t need a dedicated Admin and/or Report person like I did with other vendors mentioned.

I have 20 years of experience using various service tools such as ConnectWise, HP Service Manager, BMC Track-It and Remedy. On balance, Giva is better than them all and it’s a great value. Giva is the new generation of cutting edge cloud technology; it looks sharp and it’s very easy to configure and customize. The technical support is excellent, very responsive and they always provide thoughtful answers. The customizable dashboard provides the necessary visibility to ensure all areas of support are providing top-notch support.

No cons. It’s amazing that they launch a new release every 3 weeks so many new features.