Über AxisCare

Web-basiertes System für den Agentur-Workflow. Inklusive Marketing, Planung, Abrechnung / Payroll Integration und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über AxisCare

I like that Axis integrates with all our other platforms and services; I don't have to look in multiple locations for information, it's all in there.

The Axiscare app is my biggest complaint about the software.

Bewertungen zu AxisCare

AxisCare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 682 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AxisCare bereits verwendet?

Rich
Rich
Director of Customer Experience in USA

Highly Recommend AxisCare for Home Healthcare Agencies

Kommentare: Overall, the folks at AxisCare have done an outstanding job of continually developing the AxisCare System and they are excellent at updating us and continuing to update their knowledge base and training support. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good solution for their home healthcare business.

It is obvious when you first join AxisCare that their onboarding and training teams have designed well-thought-out content and continue to develop knowledge bases and support via ZenDesk. They listen to us when we make enhancement requests and their customer support and speedy follow up are outstanding.

There are two primary opportunities for improvement and they both revolved around the applicant tracking software system and database transfer of completed application forms directly into AxisCare. Our state requires over 30 specific forms in the application process. This requires us to be able to upload over 30 specific images and PDFs and the AxisCare System currently requires us to upload each one separately, which is extremely tedious and a large dedication of time for each applicant. We have yet to hear back from the development team on when this is going to address. I have to imagine that this is a must-have for every HR Department of each of their clients and this seems to me to be such a basic development request. Secondly, our current Caregiver Applicant Process is facilitated by Apploi (third-party) and Apploi's Third-Party vendor, HelloWorks. We currently capture all 30 forms via data entry from primary caregivers' mobile phones and this data is stored on the servers of Apploi, but there is no current data map that updates all of the data from HelloWorks to AxisCare. This is a significant data mapping disconnect, as we have to update hundreds of data fields in AxisCare for each caregiver applicant. There has to be a better solution for each of their clients than being told that this is not possible.

Antwort von AxisCare

Hi Rich, Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We are ecstatic that you've found our onboarding process to be stress-free and that our support team has been able to assist you in any way possible! We especially appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve our software even more. We value your feedback, and will continue to improve and develop, so that you and your team have nothing but pleasant experiences moving forward. Thank you again for your review, Rich. We look forward to serving your agency for years to come! -The AxisCare Team

Maria
Caseload Manager in Kanada

Extended Family Services Review

Kommentare: They are very helpful whenever I call to ask for help. Axis Care has made my job much easier.

Online scheduling, and reporting. Because it makes my job much easier.

The scheduling system allows only 1 caregiver to be assigned to a client. I wish there was an option for more.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Maria, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re delighted to hear that AxisCare has been able to assist in making your job easier and that you’ve found our Support Team to be helpful. We also appreciate your comments regarding the scheduling of multiple caregivers. We understand the importance of this feature and want to assure you that AxisCare does indeed allow for multiple caregivers to be assigned to different visits for the same client. If you have any questions on this feature, our Support Team is always here to help. You can reach them at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com. Thank you again for choosing AxisCare!

Oluwaseun
CEO in USA

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Kommentare: I signed up in December 2022 for a software application service in which I anticipated that, I will be getting some clients for in-home care serve. As this is what my business provides to seniors, Veterans and challenged individuals in my community. This is a Veteran own business and supporting the community is a big piece of what we do. Unfortunately, till date I haven't being able to get not one client so no income is being made currently. I am having to pay all expenses and overhead cost out of pocket.I called the salesman that, this is the issues which I am facing and that I will recommend some level of understanding and flexibility by pausing my contract with them not asking for a refund. He was very rude to me and kept asking me the same question for an hour and half which seem discriminatory to me. He basically stated that I have paid for it and there is nothing anyone can do about it and that I just have to allow the money to run its course, till the end of the contract which is a year. Furthermore, I contacted his boss explaining my experience to him but he basically concurred to not pause the contract or neither refund me back my money $624 in which I have to also pay $150 from June till the end of the year. Which means that they are not managing any data for me or providing customer service in any shape or form other than me waking up every morning and realizing that they are just deducting my money for no service in return.

They are quick to ask for you to sign a contract that they will lock you in but not great customer service.

Horrible customer service experience specially from there higher ups. I will recommend to sign up as they will collect your money and tell you bye when you need some help with a little flexibility in understanding due to the state of the market and getting a Client/Caregivers. They will charge you regardless of your business position without providing and form of service as you are locked down by there contract. Do not make this mistake. All about money for them..

vor 11 Monaten

Hi there, we are so sorry you are not having the best experience with us or our platform. We would love to talk with you further about your troubles and see if we can provide any ideas for attracting clients in your area as well as ways we can help manage the data in your AxisCare site, as mentioned in your review. We recommend you reach out to our customer support team for further assistance in regard to best -practices with your site and ways you can optimize your usage, such as our built-in marketing features to help attract clients. Our customer support team has a call answer rate of 99% so you will be able to speak with someone and get support. In addition, we would like to hear your thoughts on ways that we can improve AxisCare and find a solution moving forward for you. Thank you for your honest feedback, we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thomas
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Axis Care is rocking the house!

Ease of use from phone and billing on desktop

Transferring data from old service was a little stressful.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Thomas, thank you for your wonderful review and for giving AxisCare a 5-star rating! We’re delighted to hear that you find our software easy to use both on phone and desktop. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we’re thrilled that you chose AxisCare. If you ever need assistance in the day-to-day, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or at support@axiscare.com. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Shannon

Works Great!

Kommentare: Very good! Would recommend to others in the health care field. Good support team when issues arise and good training modules.

Ease of use for Admin and on site staff.

Nothing to dislike, good system and good integrations.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Shannon, thank you for your 5-star review! We’re thrilled that you find AxisCare easy to use and appreciate our support team and training modules. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re delighted that you’re happy with our software and its integrations. Thank you for choosing AxisCare. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or at support@axiscare.com.

Mary
Mary
Director Of Data Management in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Tons of Features

Kommentare: Love this software, would recommend to anyways that needs to transition from telephony.

AxisCare is extremely user friendly, most of caregivers have no problems transitioning from paper timesheets to EVV and telephony.

Certain items on the software has a long loading time.

Ursula
Care Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AxisCare Cares

Kommentare: Pleased with the ability to have a good functional documentation system with recovery options when signal or power has been lost.

Ease of navigating through the site, time tracking, documentation on the go

No cons at this time. The system was designed specific to our company and it is checking all the boxes

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Ursula, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with AxisCare! We’re thrilled to hear that our software has been instrumental in providing you a functional documentation system. It’s also great to know that you find our navigation easy and time tracking features beneficial! Our team is dedicated to ensuring that AxisCare meets the needs of our valued customers like you. If you have any further insights or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or via email at support@axiscare.com. We appreciate your feedback!

Jenny
CEO in USA

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Team at Axis Care always has great customer service and always has the answers to my questions.

Wish we could do everything on the app that we can do on the desktop

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Jenny, thank you for your positive feedback! We’re happy to hear that our Support Team has left a lasting impression. We strive to provide excellent support to every single one our customers, and we’re thrilled that you’ve experienced it firsthand. If you have any further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or via email at support@axiscare.com. We value your insights and appreciate your trust in AxisCare.

Brenda
office manager in USA

Great software

Kommentare: Great easy to navigate easy to teach to caregivers.

Easy to use this program and navigate. great for scheduling

Nothing at all Great software and easy to teach.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Brenda, thank you for your positive review! We’re thrilled to hear that AxisCare has been effective in scheduling, and that you’ve found it easy to use. If you have any questions or ever need assistance, our Support Team is always here to help. You can reach them at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com. We value your partnership and look forward to continuing to support your agency's work!

Caprisha
Care Manager, LPN in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

5 Star Review *****

Kommentare: I really love the ease of AxisCare, it somehow makes my job a little easier.

I like that with AxisCare, everything is at your fingertips, especially the mobile app.

I don't have any complaints about AxisCare.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Caprisha, thank you for the 5-star review! We’re glad AxisCare is working well for you and that our mobile app is meeting your needs. Your feedback is appreciated! Should you ever need assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com. We’re always here to help!

Pramila
Registered Nurse/Admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software with ease to use

Kommentare: We have been using axiscare since starting of 2019. Since EVV was new in Virginia, Asixcare did its best to incorporate any changes that was made by the state. The customer care personnel was great, they were great in providing training and fixing any issues we have.

- Ease to use - App is simple to use for all level of caregivers - Training demos in app - Good customer service - Good updates including covid-19 questionnaire

The only feature that would help us more is having two location for clocking in and out.

Cathy
Executive Administrator in USA

AxisCare - One of the Best

Kommentare: We use AxisCare exclusively for both our Caregiver and Client experiences and documentation. Other than a few hiccups when we initially set our system up, AxisCare has been there the whole journey with us. When we have questions or need clarification with a specific feature, the Customer Support Team has been easy to work with.

We have been using AxisCare since we opened our office in 2019. It is very user friendly for my internal staff and my caregivers. We developed a very robust Operations Report used to track our growth and AxisCare reporting makes gathering the information quick and accurate. When the caregivers use the tool correctly, it makes our payroll and billing processes easy and efficient. Our office uses the "Chat" function daily to communicate with our caregivers and the Team Conversation feature allows our caregivers to communicate with each other and enhances the Caregiver Experience. Our clients are exceptionally happy with the Family Portal as it allows the families to stay abreast and active in their loved ones care

The one negative that seems to consistent across the board, is older caregivers do have a longer learning curve with getting acclimated to AxisCare, especially if they experience general difficulties with Smart Phone technology.

Matthew
Executive Director in Schweden
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Home Care Software! Scheduling Genius!!!

Kommentare: AxisCare was easy for our agency to get started with and has been the best, safe, secure, and customizable solution we have seen. It has allowed our management, caregivers and our client families to all stay on the same page. AxisCare software helps add a modern professional edge to our Home Care agency.

The scheduling features and functions are outstanding. For such an incredibly powerful software soulution, AxisCare is extremely intuitive and user friendly. We can have new scheduling managers up to speed in a short amount of time. The dashboard overviews allows management to track just about every detail you could possibly imagine or want. The app, which is both Apple & Android compatible, is wonderful. It allows caregivers to clock in and out using a single tap. As an agency we can be confident that our caregivers are on site and ready to perform their duties (clients homes are geofenced, so they can only clock in at the house). The app works on both new and really old phones - a huge plus! The app also shows all the ADL’s which are tapped to indicate completion and the caregivers add their care notes directly into the app, which can then be verified online. We have so many caregivers comment how easy this system is compared to other agencies they have worked with.

Since we have been using AxisCare, there are continued improvements that have been added. Most I wouldn’t have thought of, but really appreciate them once they are released. By keeping on top of things and making upgrades, there are no cons we can report.

Tracy

THOSE IN NY - Long Island beware

Kommentare: Overall, I would say, poor… Due to the fact that they knew the service would not work in my area. After nine months of calling in to customer service and having the same issues, AxisCare should’ve done the right thing by telling me this would not work in my geographical area and we will refund you all the money. We build out each and every month that I had a service I couldn’t fully use

If the functionality was on board I believe Axis Case would have been a great fit for my Agency. The key ingredients to make this a successor journey were missing

That I was mislead - the took my $$ with no resolution to the problem… that although everyone I spoke with was friendly and trying to be helpful- everyone prefaced “I am sorry I am new here or I am sorry this isn’t something I am familiar with” No two customer service reps had the same idea for a resolution. Basically because I have learned there was none due to Axis care having full knowledge that this service would NOT work in my geographical area.

vor 11 Monaten

Tracy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with AxisCare. We are sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. We understand how frustrating it can be when a service does not work as expected, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We would love to hear more from you regarding your geographical area to dig into what may have occurred during your time with us. We take all feedback seriously and will use yours to improve AxisCare. Thanks again for considering AxisCare for your agency.

Melissa

Unfortunate disappointing end result

Kommentare: Horrible. The initial meeting with the sales rep was good but then as soon as he got the payment, he disappeared. The customer service team was not any better and they were rude to me. FYI, if you cancel before the end of your first 6 months (that you pay upfront for)you will not be refunded, even if it’s only been a month of service. Even if you repeatedly asked for the cancellation policy and nobody would give it to you, instead they ignored you, passed the buck, and got you frustrated until you canceled, not knowing they were going to keep hundreds of dollars from you which you rightfully deserve refunded.

The caregiver’s app is easy to download and use.

It is not user friendly at all. I’ve been using software for almost 17 yrs and all of them I have ever used I have been able to jump in and get to work. Not the case here. Making changes in the software was not easy either. I’ve used other software that was less expensive and much easier to use.

Antwort von AxisCare

Hi Melissa, I'm sorry to hear that you did not find AxisCare easy to use. Our goal is to strike the balance between easy to use and equipped with all the features that empower you to successfully run your agency. We designed our software based on the experience of actual homecare agency owners, and have continued to develop with feedback from agency homecare owners and operators. It seems we missed the mark with you and we are sad to hear that. Please feel free to reach out with any specific changes you feel would be helpful in making our software easy to use. I also reviewed your interactions with our Customer Support Team. Our goal is to give you the information you require in a timely and friendly manner. I regret hearing that you were unsatisfied with our service. Please note that the contract you signed was for a one year term, and it was clear you would be responsible for all fees upon early termination. I wish you the best of luck in finding a software that meets your needs.

Brigette
Client Care Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Why I Love Axis Care

Kommentare: When our company first launched the program it was such a smooth transition and the support Axis Care offered was exceptional. Now that we have been using it for over a year it has become a software I have come to love as it is easy and saves a lot of time.

This software is very easy to utilize and makes it easy to train new staff how to use it. I love how easy it is to view the schedule in the Real Time View and how easy it is to Verify Visits using the Schedule Verify feature. This has saved me a lot of time and effort.

If I had to pick something I did not like it would probably be that at times I would like to see the total scheduled hours for each employee within the Real Time View feature rather than having to open up another screen with the employee calendar.

Christine
Owner/Manager in USA

Axiscare review

Kommentare: Axiscare customer service is nice, but not always knowledgeable. I think the software itself is missing some key elements to make documentation efficient.

I like the ease of scheduling clients and caregivers most about this software.

The software is inefficient when it comes to "EMR". Axiscare allows for caregivers and other stafff to write notes on clients; however I have to search in multiple locations in order to see a chronological note regarding or relating to each patient/client. It is extremely frustrating that I cannot pull up a chronological daily log showing what different staff members have documented on a particular client.

Antwort von AxisCare

Thank you for your valued feedback on your AxisCare experience, Christine. We are glad you like how well our scheduling features for caregivers and clients work. We are sorry to hear that you have not been able to get our software to work as efficiently as you would like for EMR usage. We have identified a way to handle this required functionality and will be reaching out to you about it. For in-depth training on any of our features, just contact our Support Team (support@axiscare.com) and ask for a Q&A session with one of our Senior Help Desk personnel. We look forward to AxisCare continuing to empower your agency to offer the best care possible to your clients.

Monika
Care Coordinator/Manager in USA

Great System!

Kommentare: I know the owner of We Are Family Home Care spent a lot of time researching programs for our company. He felt this would be the best and streamline everything and I have to agree. My caregivers also agree! Some work for several agencies and truly are thankful to eliminate paperwork and have the app or computer access instead.

Axiscare is very easy to use and to understand, even for those with limited computer skills. Your customer representatives are so kind and helpful and will talk through any problems I may be experiencing. Everything transfers over from lead, to client with ease. The app is outstanding for caregiver use and helps us make sure all notes and ADL's are in on time. The group messaging is unique and a definite perk. I also love the time stamp on everything, it really helps deter any fraudulent activity.

The only thing I don't like is that the calendar was changed and I feel in some ways it is more difficult to maneuver. However, I do understand that since I use a laptop, this may be the reason.

Andrea
Case Manager / Scheduler in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

As a daily user, I am very happy with AxisCare.

Kommentare: It's a useful tool for managing schedules, client and caregiver information.

The "recommend" feature when assigning cases is very helpful. The daily live schedule is a handy tool for an overview of what is happening right now. The client and caregiver profiles are extremely useful. It would be handy if the user could move around the boxes of information on those pages to allow for the user to decide what takes viewing priority.

Some features are a bit clunky such as verifying care notes. It's repetitive going back to the original report when the "next" button isn't working. Some of the reports are giving differing information although they call the field of information the same from report to report... such as "billable hours". Online training is outdated and unprofessional. Recording a live training and distributing it as onboarding training is a sad example of "training". Five full minutes of dead air waiting for callers to join the call should have been deleted from the file at least before uploading it.

Scheduler in USA

Very complicated

Scheduling is easy, Like easy application links for caregivers to apply. Also easy to make changes to a schedule .

Hard to remember all the functionality of the software to use it effectively. Need 24/7 support. Reports are confusing. Too much going on in software, not user friendly.

Antwort von AxisCare

Michael, I am saddened to read about your experience with AxisCare, based on your review. I’m glad to hear you enjoy our scheduling components as well as the caregiver application workflows. We consistently talk with clients about ways we can improve the software, and we do not enhance the software unless those enhancements were requested by our users. I reached out to you after this review posted, and I look forward to hearing back so we can work to improve your experience. The title of your review was ‘Very Complicated,’ so I wanted to share with you some initiatives we are working on to minimize the learning curve so you can more fully understand our features. We are in the process of writing over 150 helpdesk articles that will be accessible to all our users in a new Help menu. Also, we’ll be creating more how-to videos to help explain different modules. Lastly, we began a new Continuing Education initiative where we host a group webinar twice a month to any of our users who want to learn more about particular areas inside the system. We will work hard to ensure your experience with us improves dramatically in the near future.

Chavely
Case Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Homecare System

AxisCare is easy to use, and it allows me to keep track of my clients' visit.

I wish we were able to check for insurances verification.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Chavely, thank you for taking the time to review AxisCare and for your positive feedback on our ease of use and client visit tracking features. We’re thrilled to hear that you’re finding value in our software. Regarding your wish for insurance verification, we’re excited to let you know that we have an on-demand client eligibility feature available. This feature can help with insurance verification, making it easier for you to manage your clients’ information. If you have any questions or need assistance with this feature, please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or at support@axiscare.com. We’re here to help! Thank you again for your feedback. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to continuing to serve your home care agency’s needs.

Scott
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I've used AxisCare for my agency for over 6 years, and hightly recommend it!

Kommentare: I recommend calling these guys and taking a demo. This is a seasoned, well designed system that does everything it claims.

AxisCare does everything I need it to do, and more. It has more features than I even use! The development team is constantly improving the product. The support is excellent and very quick to respond and resolve any issues, which frankly, are few and far between. AxisCare integrates with Quickbooks smoothly. I love how I can staff from my car on my mobile device as easily as I can from my desktop at the office. In my over six years of use, the system has only been down once, for an hour or two. That's it! The reliability of this product is outstanding.

No real cons. The only thing I'd say is, like any system, AxisCare has a learning curve. The support team does a fantastic job minimizing the time it takes by providing one-on-one training whenever we need it, as well as online tutorials. There are help icons all over the site to provide quick tips and insights on the various features and functions. The coolest thing to me is, years ago, I had suggested those help icons to the development team, and they implemented it! I love how they take user's ideas to keep making AxisCare better and better.

Kristina
Client Specialist in USA

Implementation and use of Axicare within our Home Care Company

The user-friendly layout is key, the reminders the system does, and most of all all the detailed reports that can be generated from it.

I wish we could have our CRM company Nutshell integrated with this as it would have with data collection and entry

vor 3 Monaten

Kristina, thank you for your positive review! We are pleased to know that you find AxisCare user-friendly and effective in generating detailed reports for your company. We are committed to continuously improving our software’s functionality to meet the needs of our valued customers like you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Once again, thank you for your support!

Öffentliche Sicherheit

AxisCare Provides a Competitive Advantage

After using a competitor's software for our first year in business, I was looking for a better solution to handle the complex scheduling issues we face on a daily basis. AxisCare was up to the task. Not only did we find a better solution for handling the scheduling, but the consistent enhancements to the overall software package displays the dedication this Company has towards staying ahead of the competition. The roll-out of the AxisCare Mobile App has been a huge win for our caregivers, which translates to a huge win in the office. There are less missed clock-ins and the completion of ADL's is much more consistent. The support staff is fantastic. We have experienced a very quick response time anytime there are questions or issues and the staff always treat you in a friendly and professional manner.

An area that I wanted some more consistency and flexibility with is the customized forms section. When I brought that up to the support staff, they mentioned that the developers were already working on a complete overhaul of that area. One of the main developers actually reached out to me and spent a significant amount of time trying to understand our business and identifying what features would benefit us the most. I'm extremely confident that this roll-out will be as successful as the Mobile App was.

Samantha
Director of Operations

This System Will Transform Your Business

Kommentare: Overall, AxisCare has been a major value add for our business. We used to maintain paper records, and AxisCare allowed us to replace most of that system. We had reviewed five different CRM options before we decided to go with AxisCare and we have no regrets.

AxisCare is easy to use, provides great organization and well worth the price. The solutions has a professional appearance, and the layout is very intuitive to navigate. The system combines all aspects of the healthcare business, from marketing and tracking leads to managing client and caregiver information. AxisCare consistently makes updates to the system, making it even better with each release.

No particular issues with the product. Customer Service is pretty good, however, I have experienced times when follow up could have been more timely.