Über Zoho Invoice

Dank Zoho Invoice kannst du online kundenspezifische Rechnungen senden, Zeit nachverfolgen und online bezahlt werden. Verfolge Kosten und verwalte dein Unternehmen von überall.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Invoice

I have been using Zoho since the inception of my organization. The customer care is exceptional and they are always ready to assist you.

I will update if any further problems come along, but not so far.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Invoice

Zoho Invoice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 678 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Invoice bereits verwendet?

Harry
Harry
CEO in Sint Maarten
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate and use even if you do not have an accounting background

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It tracks everything for you. Auto updates online paid invoices, lets you see at a glance unpaid invoices and how long since they have been pending. Has mobile apps also which work great.

Can't really complain about anything. Have enjoyed using the product.

Web Developer in Kaimaninseln
Internet, Selbstständig

Excellent invoice platform for freelancers

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Full featured, simple to use and set up, excellent documentation, integrated with popular payment platforms. I moved from Freshbooks to Zoho, I can honestly say that I prefer Zoho. And, you can't beat the price.

Nothing - it really meets all of my needs.

Nicholas
Director Of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

good software - some useful features

Kommentare: Overall it got the job done with creating invoices but we ultimately cancelled the subscription. It was too expnesive for what it was and we just started doing invoices through Word or Excel. If you have the entire suite I could see why some businesses love and succeed with Zoho.

we used this software mostly to create intercompany and corporate invoices to vendors. I liked how you can set them up on a recurring basis, customize recipients and the look of the invoice and that you could access on your mobile device.

didn't integrate with our main accounting software so it was a lot of double entry. I also didn't like how every part of Zoho was a different section and product and price. For just Zoho invoice it was expensive and confusing for some users, being unable to use other parts of the system

Antwort von Zoho

Dear Nicholas, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We understand that you felt the product to be expensive and that some of your users found it could be more intuitive. Sorry about that. If you are ready to give us a chance, we are happy to schedule a call, know your requirements and suggest the best plan. We believe the import/export functionalities and our REST APIs could help you with pushing the data to your accounting platform. Just drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com and we shall get in touch with you. We would love to have you back with us! Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice team

Nomsa
CUSTOMER ASSISTANT in Südafrika
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Saved my small business time and money.

Kommentare: Great ,cut down cost for me and helped me run my small business smoothly.

Invoicing and the different templates you can choose from it is also very easy to use,.

I would really appreciate the summary of sales receipts just like that of invoices.

Mrs Sowemimo
Business Owner in Nigeria
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review by Me

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a very important invoicing app. I would recommend it.

It is a good and easy to use app. Very affordable.

The reviews is taking much of my time. Yes

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Another amazing solution from Zoho

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

You get all the invoicing features you need as a freelancer, for free. You can do even more with paid features, but I found what I need with the basic features, and I'm thankful this software exists.

The branding customisation is limited to the logo, and the invoices are watermarked. If that doesn't keep you from using this software, you'll be happy with the rest of the features.

Raymond
director in Singapur
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and free to use

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: As a new user, I am quite satisfied with the Invoicing only. It is Free that help me reduce my operating cost.

It's easy to set up and use it right away. For just the Invoicing portal, it is FREE.

Can't think of any so far as I am just a new user.

Isabelle
manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

AWESOME especially if you have the free option!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

You can use it for free if you don't have to record so many different clients. The program is easy to use, looks professional and can be customized to your esthetic pretty well.

Nobody likes to pay... but as your company grows you pay which make sense to me. But it COULD be free all the way! ;)

Wencesl
Manager in Indien
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Invoice: Best invoicing software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy and simple to use, customer friendly interface, value for money. Very good features for a small business.

A very small complaint: not being able to customise the size of the signature on invoices,

Arun
Principal Consultant in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Usage

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

extremely easy to use for non-IT people Highly customized

Some features on template were difficult to customize A feature should be there to copy previous invoices so that user can just change few variables.

Soorya
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete end to end invoicing solution for SMBs

Kommentare: Very satisfied and extremely happy customer of Zoho Invoice. Makes most of the "headache" piece of work in finance really easy and smooth by automating recurring tasks.

Zoho Invoice has long been an dependable tool for all our internal billing and invoicing needs. Ability to choose templates, customize design, adding categories and much more, makes it an integral part of our day to day business. The product has extensive features like dashboard, estimates, payments, recurring payments etc which can serve very well to any startup, SMB or enterprise. The product has strong UI/UX and the simplicity to use does not require any additional training or hand-holding, its just amazing how fast our new resources pick it up from day 1 We have used Zoho Invoice from our starting days and we have grown stronger together over all these years

As a founder-led company, I wish there was a feature to group multiple invoices into one and create a invoice group list, some customers expect us to submit multiple invoices in batches.

Sergio
Marketing Consultant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free but far better than most paid platforms!

Its free to use about 90% of the features it offers which I think says it all really - Most credible competitors at a similar level charge a good amount of your hard earned cash for a similar product and often times doesn't even provide half the features Zoho invoices provides you. A fantastic invoicing system for small business owners and sole traders out there - especially those who have only recently launched their business!

As an invoice creation software its top level and surprisingly free! However, it is limited by the number of users (or employees) you can add onto it - which wouldn't be so much of an issue if I dealt with employees - but dealing with freelancers and contractors means that it makes communication slightly more complex as the software is clearly orientated towards businesses with established employees - and small businesses at that! Also - one thing that really bugs me, is quite literally a software bug that seems to be happening more and more often on my iOS devices. This being, that whenever I update an invoice, either on my iPad or iPhone - it doesn't seem to update in real time on other devices and vice-versa! In fact, some of the time, it doesn't appear at all! Not sure why this is the case but makes for a good game of 'Finding Wally' when you are almost certain that you sent that invoice when you were on your iPad earlier in the week.

Steve
MD in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Invoicing couldn't be simpler!

Kommentare: Had an issue with scrolling the address entry page due to me using a tablet rather than a mouse... ZOHO support responded by adding back the scroll bar which had previously been removed. 10/10 for service!

It does exactly what I need, no nonsense invoicing.

All my customer payments are on-line, so I would like the payment choice menu to be customisable.At the moment, on-line payments are at the bottom, necessitating an extra page scroll.

Jason
Audio Engineer in Kanada
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

The Only Solution That Covers All My Small Business Invoicing and Accounting Needs

Kommentare: Zoho is nearly-perfect for small-business invoicing and accounting. I no longer worry about tax season, as I can easily create and print out all my billing and income info from the year. I can quickly know whether a client has paid or not, and it all transaltes instantly and perfectly to iPhone.

Zoho seamlessly integrates its iPhone app with its website so I can immediately create booking deposit invoices while I'm on the road—immediately capturing clients at that crucial moment when they are ready to on-board. Once all my templates are set up, it's just a couple clicks to send a new client an invoice via email or even text.

Zoho feels very "enterprise." Most of its preset categories and templates assume you are a giant corporation. Fiddling with billing and accounting headers and categories can be daunting and slightly confusing.

Darrell
owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Definitely worth free, but would pay if I had to!

web and app based, easy to access at any time for on the go updating

none at this time, seems to be a well rounded product for free

Gabriela
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Simple and professional without a high price tag

Kommentare: Great product that I recommend to anyone who needs to charge hourly rates, project based or just in general needs to create and send I voices that look professional without having to buy a whole accounting suite software.

I love the easiness of use, interface, features, and price! If there’s anything I don’t know how tondo or understand initially, the help section is very comprehensive with step by step instructions. I have never found myself stuck or not understanding how to do something, and this is the first time I use software like this. The timesheet is also super helpful for independent consultora like myself.

There really isn’t something I don’t like about it. I think it would be useful to be able to set reminders to create invoices or when they are past due, to get them on your email.

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Gabriela, Thank you so much for leaving a stellar review for Zoho Invoice! We understand that managing finances can become a real challenge for businesses, especially in the initial stages, and we're glad to know Zoho Invoice helps you manage them like a pro. Good luck for your business, Gabriela! Cheers, Harikrishna

Steve
Dir of Operations in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have tried most others and this stands out as the best

Pricing. Integration with the rest of their suite of products. Pricing. Ease of use. Pricing. Mobile. Did I mention Pricing?

In the early days I may have struggled with their webpage design and honestly it wasn't that easy of a product to use. (talking at least 5yrs ago) They continued to evolve the product and the old days are something in the rearview mirror with open roads and banked turns in the windshield

Alex
Alex
Director in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for entrepreneurs, CRM integration

Zoho invoice is practically must-have if you use Zoho CRM. The integration is good and it has at least 90% of the features any small to medium business would want. It has a generous free tier so you can invoice your first few clients before subscribing.

The CRM integration is good although somewhat tricky to initialize. It's easy to get sync problems between this CRM and invoice accounts.

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Alex, Thanks a lot for the detailed review on Zoho Invoice and our native integration with Zoho CRM. We're happy to know you like it! Feel free to share your feedback anytime to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Rahul
Risk management in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Invoice is a great accounting tool.

Kommentare: Overall, Zoho Invoice is a great tool for anyone who needs to track their expenses and invoices. It is fast, efficient, and easy to use. This is a huge time-saver for me, and it's something that I really appreciate.

I like using Zoho Invoice because it is fast and efficient. We can create and send invoices in minutes, and track payments in real time. Zoho Invoice is a great accounting tool. It can help us keep track of our finances and make sure our books are in order. This makes it easy to stay on top of our finances and avoid late payments.

Though, Zoho Invoice is great platform for billing and invoicing, It can still be improved. The only thing I don't like, It is often slow and laggy, which need to be fixed.

Jessica
Owner and Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good and affordable solution for invoice generation and project time tracking

Kommentare: Overall I was very happy with the years I used Zoho Invoice. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface, plenty of customizability with invoice design, and excellent value.

I liked that it only had the features I was looking for, and that it wasn't overloaded with extras that I didn't need, which would have increased the price point. This was fantastic entry-level software when my business was still very young, that allowed me to streamline invoice generation for clients. I also used it to keep track of my billable hours on projects.

Eventually I wanted to level up to software that combined invoicing and time tracking capability with accounting services, and I also wanted to expand the number of users. After researching other options, I decided that Zoho Invoice no longer met my growing needs.

Shannon
Shannon
Lead Consultant in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

I love Zoho Invoice!

Kommentare: As an independent communications consultant & freelancer, Zoho Invoice has been perfect for my needs.

When I started consulting/freelancing, I used to track my time in Excel and create invoices in Microsoft Word. It was so time-consuming and didn't look professional at all! I was thrilled to find Zoho Invoice's free version and have been using it for the past couple of years now. It saves me so much time, has built-in time tracking connected to your client/customer projects and tasks which then automatically populate invoices for you, and creates really nice, professional-looking invoices. While getting the software setup initially, I did need to ask customer service for help a few times, and while it sometimes took a day or two for them to respond, that is pretty typical even for some paid software and they were always able to help solve my issue!

For a free product, I truly can't complain about anything!

Marta
Communications in Spanien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It is a "must have" for start-ups

Kommentare: As I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.

It is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.

Honestly, I haven't found any problem with this program, but if I had to say something, I would say that the only negative things are small details that some times may be bothering but, at the end, are not relevant. An example of these little things could be when you make a mistake in an invoice and then you cannot modify it. It is true that you should not modify an invoice once it has been sent, but in some occasions I know I could do it without any problem.

Andries
Andries
Car services in Südafrika
Automotive, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho for small businesses

Kommentare: I used to use my own Excel sheet and created an invoice system that kind of work, however, was never professional. It took forever to do an invoice, Saving the client's invoices in a folder and retrieving it was cumbersome. This made me hate the invoice part and sometimes I would just tell people the cost with no invoice. Having to retype all the vehicle's details every time they come back for a car service was just painful!Now, it is almost the highlight of my job! I LOVE it! I show everybody the software and tell them it was the best thing ever! My client's details remain in the system. The history is there, and the look is so professional I think I even got more customers coming to me because the invoices of my old clients show them I care about the look of my company.

I am extremely grateful that the invoice part is free. I am an extremely small business that cannot afford any kind of software. Using Zoho has inspired me to carry on working hard at my business to grow in order for me to expand my use of Zoho as my business grows.

Absolutely fantastic software and I love it! The two restrictions are that I can only put in 3 "preferences" in my client details and I cannot WhatsApp an invoice. But other than that it is wonderful!

Alejandro
Media director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for a small company

Kommentare: With a low cost, I can manage my operations, sales and inventory. All in every device.

This is exactly what I was searching for. An app to do quotes, invoices, inventory, costs. All link together, on the cloud, on every device I have. I use this on the go, in my iPad. I use this on my office with the browser app. All link together. Also you get to manage sales people. I can check who send the quote. My dashboard tells me of accounts that have not paid, and the projected sales for the month. Literally I cannot imagine my operations without it. Easy to set up! logo and also very easy to customize to spanish.

Probably the lack of customer support. Being a huge company Zoho lacks of easy to find customer support/knowledge, so it is difficult to learn more about what to do with some options on the app.

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Alejandro, Thank you for reviewing us. Zoho Invoice provides 24*5 email, chat and call support. We also have user guide, forums and blogs to help our customers find what they are looking for. You can always send a mail to support@zohoinvoice.com, we would be more than happy to help you.

Melanie
Melanie
Founder in USA

Excellent Invoice and Time Tracking Software for Freelancers and Small Businesses

Kommentare: Excellent time tracking and accounting functionality at the excellent price!

The first obvious pro is that for a single freelancer this software is free at a fully functional level. Given that other alternatives I have made use of in the past cost at least p/m, often more, for the same, or even less, functionality, it's a great choice indeed. Also very impressive is the level of functionality available. I currently maintain a 35 client active client database, can track time for and bill them all, receive payment in several different ways including PayPal and M/Visa and get excellent reports with a few clicks on all kinds of aspects of my account activity.

Sometimes the settings can be a little hard to adjust, you may have to dig deep to figure some things out, but after two years of use, I do pretty much have it figured out now.