Über Zoho Invoice

Dank Zoho Invoice kannst du online kundenspezifische Rechnungen senden, die Zeit verfolgen und online bezahlt werden. Verfolge Ausgaben und verwalte dein Unternehmen von überall aus.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Invoice

I have been using Zoho since the inception of my organization. The customer care is exceptional and they are always ready to assist you.

I will update if any further problems come along, but not so far.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Invoice

Zoho Invoice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 715 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Invoice bereits verwendet?

Julieanne
Julieanne
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great value

Kommentare: Overall I love Zoho Invoice simply because of how effectively they automate the process of sending invoices and collecting payment. It saves me so much time every month and is worth every penny.

I needed an invoicing system that could send recurring invoices. I was spending too much time every month manually creating invoices, and would often send them out late, which meant I'd get paid late. Of all the options I researched (there were a lot) Zoho had the most features for the lowest price. Set up was easy, and they keep adding new features that are included with my subscription. They even have automatic reminder emails you can have sent to clients who are late in paying. This happens so often in my industry, that this feature has actually helped me collect my payments faster, without me having to spend time trying to get paid. I also love that as my business grows, Zoho has so many other products that I could add to my Zoho dashboard. I've also noticed that most of the other 3rd party programs I use have options to connect to Zoho.

Their customer support is a bit slow. There's a new feature they've rolled out that I'd like to use, but there's not much documentation about it. I reached out a few days ago for help and still haven't heard back. It would be nice if step by step instructions were easy to find for their new features.

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Julieanne, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear you were able to streamline your invoicing and payment collection processes. Regarding your feedback on the documentation, it would be very helpful if you could share more details. Please feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to create and deploy with other zoho softwares and professional invoicing and accounting

Kommentare: Entirely, I am pretty much pleased with the features and their UI. Although, they have some limitations in the case of templates overall they provide quick small-business invoicing that looks professional. If you're looking for an advanced invoicing tool for a big client then this tool is not that efficient but for small clients, it worked best for me.

I loved their graphical interface which helped me to create my first invoice professionally with client details. I have updated my logo and address along with tax and discount. I can be able to edit templates where I can add colors and change fonts in invoices.Most prominently I have used their project cost tracking where I can be able to generate invoices that include working hours, costs incurred during that project, and overall costs.

Even if I can be able to edit templates but is partial and doesn't allow everything to get changed like I can't be able to resize my signature image or logo. That's a little downside for me while using this tool.And their support team is a little slow in response, it took 1 hour to just respond to my hello message.

Daniela
Director in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Truly a free no limitation product

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Its user friendly, customization is on the next level and i can integrate it with my card machine to accept payments online

Nothing that I have found that I do not like

Nicholas
Director Of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

good software - some useful features

Kommentare: Overall it got the job done with creating invoices but we ultimately cancelled the subscription. It was too expnesive for what it was and we just started doing invoices through Word or Excel. If you have the entire suite I could see why some businesses love and succeed with Zoho.

we used this software mostly to create intercompany and corporate invoices to vendors. I liked how you can set them up on a recurring basis, customize recipients and the look of the invoice and that you could access on your mobile device.

didn't integrate with our main accounting software so it was a lot of double entry. I also didn't like how every part of Zoho was a different section and product and price. For just Zoho invoice it was expensive and confusing for some users, being unable to use other parts of the system

Antwort von Zoho

Dear Nicholas, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We understand that you felt the product to be expensive and that some of your users found it could be more intuitive. Sorry about that. If you are ready to give us a chance, we are happy to schedule a call, know your requirements and suggest the best plan. We believe the import/export functionalities and our REST APIs could help you with pushing the data to your accounting platform. Just drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com and we shall get in touch with you. We would love to have you back with us! Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice team

Siraj
General Manager in Irak
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Atmosphere Company

Kommentare: We are new but we are satisfied in the using Zoho.

Easy to use when we prepare an invoice for the client

different format and template needed to use when we prepare an invoice for the client

Melody
Business Owner in Mauritius
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Zoho Invoice

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent - I rate this product very highly

Easy to use, I am not an accountant nor have I ever understood accountancy however the proccess is easy to understand and get started immediately.

Nothing about Zoho is difficult to understand.

Mihaela
Affiliate marketing manager in Rumänien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great for small business invoicing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I needed a simple invoicing solution, compared and tried a couple of tools, and ended up with Zoho, which seems the best for my needs.

Ease of use, free version, templates easy to customize

No cons encountered while using it, during the past 6 month.

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Freelancer's Dream Come True

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Zoho Invoice is a free online invoicing software that is perfect for small businesses. With this software, you can send invoices with ease from mobile or web and get paid quickly. You can choose from a ton of beautiful and customizable templates, add your logo and even automate recurring invoices. You can also send clients reminders for past-due balances and provide multiple payment options for customers to pay you securely. My favourite feature is sending quotes for clients to approve and then converting the document to an invoice to bill them at a later date. I also love that I can track the time I spent on a project and bill them per hour. You can conveniently start a timer with your mobile device, laptop or Apple Watch and time will be logged in a calendar format. You can also use Zoho Invoice to automatically scan expense receipts and calculate your travel expenses with the GPS and see your mileage. It features a dashboard where you can keep track of your business performance with insightful charts and graphs. Your customers also have access to a self-service portal where they can view their invoices or quotes and make payments.

You can’t produce financial statements.

Andrei
Branch Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Invoice

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Is a great invoice system, is free and easy to use. Reporting is easy and the mobile app makes this app one of the best I ever used.

Zoho Invoice is a great app, fist of all is free to use and has some fine invoice template to use if you don't have any of your own. Creating invoice is very fast and manage them is also easy. It has a nice UI and intuitive design which makes it easy to use.

In past i had some slow loading times, but happened long time ago.

Ron
Owner Operator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Trying to leave quick books

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

This product is user friendly quick books is not what it used to be and is constantly changing

my logo has been a problem getting laid out and making the invoice look like I want it

Soorya
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete end to end invoicing solution for SMBs

Kommentare: Very satisfied and extremely happy customer of Zoho Invoice. Makes most of the "headache" piece of work in finance really easy and smooth by automating recurring tasks.

Zoho Invoice has long been an dependable tool for all our internal billing and invoicing needs. Ability to choose templates, customize design, adding categories and much more, makes it an integral part of our day to day business. The product has extensive features like dashboard, estimates, payments, recurring payments etc which can serve very well to any startup, SMB or enterprise. The product has strong UI/UX and the simplicity to use does not require any additional training or hand-holding, its just amazing how fast our new resources pick it up from day 1 We have used Zoho Invoice from our starting days and we have grown stronger together over all these years

As a founder-led company, I wish there was a feature to group multiple invoices into one and create a invoice group list, some customers expect us to submit multiple invoices in batches.

Sergio
Marketing Consultant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free but far better than most paid platforms!

Its free to use about 90% of the features it offers which I think says it all really - Most credible competitors at a similar level charge a good amount of your hard earned cash for a similar product and often times doesn't even provide half the features Zoho invoices provides you. A fantastic invoicing system for small business owners and sole traders out there - especially those who have only recently launched their business!

As an invoice creation software its top level and surprisingly free! However, it is limited by the number of users (or employees) you can add onto it - which wouldn't be so much of an issue if I dealt with employees - but dealing with freelancers and contractors means that it makes communication slightly more complex as the software is clearly orientated towards businesses with established employees - and small businesses at that! Also - one thing that really bugs me, is quite literally a software bug that seems to be happening more and more often on my iOS devices. This being, that whenever I update an invoice, either on my iPad or iPhone - it doesn't seem to update in real time on other devices and vice-versa! In fact, some of the time, it doesn't appear at all! Not sure why this is the case but makes for a good game of 'Finding Wally' when you are almost certain that you sent that invoice when you were on your iPad earlier in the week.

Mohit
CEO in Indien
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Industry leading "free" invoicing software

Kommentare: Superb!

Zoho invoice has all premium and more than required feature for a small to medium enterprise and that too at no cost at all.

Honestly, yet to find to find something which I didn't like or is not useful for my organisation.

Janine
General Manager in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Invoicing is excellent

Kommentare: Brilliant

Very easy to set up, create customers, items, invoices, allocate payments, pull reports. Exceptionally easy to navigate on laptop or mobile

After changing a customers information, I struggle to amend previous invoices to reflect the new info

Andres
Founder in Belgien
Wein und Spirituosen, Selbstständig

Zoho invoice is a very useful and not expensive tool to manage billing, invoicing and financials

Kommentare: reducing invoicing creation time, invoicing payment management and customer management.

InvoicingFinancial reportingAccountingexpenses managementcustomers management

integration with microsoft application will be ideal

Richard
Owner in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho is good for small consulting businesses

Kommentare: Very good - have used it for a long time and improvements are coming out all the time.

Easy to setup and Intuitive to use. The Zoho team are making good improvements to the system regularly

Limited in that it does provide a p&L statement report

Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Easy to use invoicing software for small businesses

Kommentare: It made invoicing quicker, more professional and far more secure than creating invoices in Word.

Zoho Invoice is intuitive, easy to set up and makes invoicing efficient. User interface is logical and clean.

No negative aspects to Zoho Invoice. I only stopped using it as I upgraded to Zoho Books for the full accounting functionality.

Thobane
Thobane
CEO/Founder in Südafrika
Design, Selbstständig

Great App

Kommentare: Zoho invoice makes it easier for me to create invoices on the go and be able to share them with my customers and also be able to track the transactions and history for all my clients

What I like the most about Zoho invoice is that it is easy to use and has all the necessary tools that you will need to create, send and file proper invoices

What I like the least about this software is that it’s a bit difficult to access the Control Panel and be able to configure some of the settings

Antwort von Zoho

Dear Thobane, Thanks for the review! We are glad to know that you are able to create invoices on-the-go and share it with your customers easily. Regarding accessing the settings, we love to know more on which part of the configuration you found to be a little hard to reach. You can reach out to support@zohoinvoice.com when you have the time and we shall pass on your feedback to our design team. Regards, Harikrishna

Georgiana
Owner in Belize
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why Zoho is the best way to go?

Kommentare: My overall experience using Zoho is great.

I love that I can create an invoice for also anything. I can create one for different projects and track my sales. With online invoicing, my customers can get their estimates and access them on their end. They are also able to see what's happening. I also have the Zoho app whereby I can use anywhere at any time. I love that the payment process can be done online in the conform of my one or anywhere.

I like all the features that come with Zoho.

Matthew
Matthew
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Zoho Is A Great Option, At Least From A One Man Band Perspective

Kommentare: Really good; I needed something to automate time tracking to billing and invoicing in a robust manner. Zoho will be the tech stack utilized to process out other needs as well, for myself and my marketing clients.

It was easy to set up, and when I ran into particular setup difficulties between Zoho Projects (time tracking) and Zoho Invoice, the support that was given was exceptional.The support knew exactly what was needed between both portals to get me back on track.

A checklist being more prominent to guide the full top down setup would be appreciated, but this isn't a real issue with how good support was. The knowledge articles are prominent thought.

Jesse
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Very Satisfield With Zoho Invoice

Kommentare: I use it to enter time to be billed and expenses (both reimbursable by clients and things for my company). Having the mobile app allows me to do both things when not at my computer. Then when it's time to create an invoice it's quick and easy.

The mobile app simplifies entering my time and expenses while I'm away from my computer. Also, I was using a self-built web based program I wrote 25 years ago. Zoho Invoice had all the things I needed to be able to switch easily. It also has a lot of functionality I don't use. And it's nice I'm not forced to use parts I don't need.

Some of the reports in the online version are not available in the mobile app. Also, I haven't figured out a way for it to tell me which clients I need to invoice in the current billing cycle. I can look at my time entries and my expense entries and figure it out. But it would be nice to have a report to run to show unbilled totals by client/customer for a given time period. If that exists I haven't found it.

Andy
Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Mr

Kommentare: Zoho Invoice provides a full-featured accounting tool for self-employed service professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. If you sell your time or sell (or resell) products you create and don't need an inventory system, Zoho Invoice is nearly perfect.

Practically everything is so well-thought out. Zoho Invoice is everything a self-employed person or entrepreneur needs to manage contacts, quotes, invoices, receivables and expenses. It even has robust support for time billing (projects, tasks, etc.), sales tax, recurring invoices, and even multiple currencies (I just need USD, but the capability is there). Zoho Invoice is the almost perfect accounting tool I need to track income and expenses. When my data is entered and up to date, getting my data to my accountant for income tax prep is as simple as exporting two spreadsheets.

The expense feature set includes the ability to track mileage. This feature is represented well on the iOS app, but in order to enter a mileage record with an odometer reading, the system requires both a beginning value and an ending value at the same time. This really doesn't work. I would have to note my beginning mileage then enter it along with the ending mileage at the end of the business trip. As such, I use a standalone mileage app called MileBug.

Ebbenezer Mziyanda
Ebbenezer Mziyanda
Director in Südafrika
Design, Selbstständig

Easy and helpful invoicing system for any business big and small

Kommentare: Great experence

Since I migrated to Zoho, I am able to generate quotes and invoices. Some of the service I supply are per month while others are per year. With Zoho I can setup an invoice to generate once a year for annual customers on an ongoing setup, therefore no need for me to remember to send the annual invoices, but Zoho does that for me.

The inability to generate payslips. As a business looking to scale up, it would be a great thing to be able to generate payslips for employees and myself within the same system, that way it will be easy to manage all admin things of the business on one platform

Owner/General Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Invoicing Software, Anywhere!!!!

Kommentare: It saves me a ton of money and time. Most invoicing apps are complicated and confusing. With Zoho they just showed the world how easy invoicing can be. All you need is 5 minutes and you are an invoicing and accounting expert.

Its easy. Its not confusing. It keeps everything organized. It cuts down on paperwork. It keeps you out of the office and in the field.

What is there not to like about it. It almost does the work for you.

Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Freelancers will fall in love!

Kommentare: Wonderful! Can't say enough about Zoho Invoicing component!

After having tried to find solutions that are cloud-based, available on multiple devices and is easy to use, this is absolutely the best economic solution! I am a part-time design freelancer with many clients to balance jobs/AP/AR, needless to say, I needed an easy to use solution that I can quickly find, send, follow-up or expense items. This is by far the best option for that type of invoicing! -Customizable -Detailed reports & dashboards -Estimates -Terms & conditions -Easy entries by client -Sortable -Can use on desktop & mobile -Timesheets (although I don't utilize this function)

Honestly, I have yet to find a flaw for my needs. This is such a wonderful solution for small to midsize businesses and perhaps nonprofits. Not sure how well it would fare for larger organizations.