Über OVVI POS

Die POSsibe POS-Software für Restaurants bietet eine Vielzahl von Optionen, die den anspruchsvollen Anforderungen des Gastgewerbes gerecht wird.

Erfahre mehr über OVVI POS

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie OVVI POS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jay M.
Owner in Kanada
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommended POS - Finally a product I can work with.

Kommentare: Great Product, Easy to Use, 24X7 Support, Easy Installation and low maintenance costs.

I have installed Possible POS for several of my clients and they love the simplicity of the system . The biggest winner for my clients is their support, they provide 24X7 support and the entire team is very responsive. Before Possible POS, most of my clients couldn't even look and see what we sold yesterday, let alone last year.

I wish the system was on an iPad compared to a monitor screen but never the less I still love the touch integrated monitor

Software Developer in Kanada

Most Compatible and Versatile POS I have ever seen.

Kommentare: Overall it's a perfect solution for the current restaurant software market as it is compatible with all other existing services and software.

OVVI POS's integration with various services was a game-changer for both of us our clients and ourselves too. Accounting Integration with Tally was a deciding factor for us as Tally is a quite common solution for accounting. Also, automatic order integration from Uber Eats and Door Dash is quite impressive. Employee Management and Payroll wasn't part of our original scope but it was like the cherry on the cake.

The Tablet user interface can be improved as per modern design guidelines. Other than that can't complain about anything.

Bj A.
President in

Retail POS SETUP

Kommentare: Excellent Service and Very user friendly POS system.
The knowledgeable staff/techs made it easy for me to get full inventory of my store and keep product specials active and accurate.

Excellent

Nick P.
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value. Easy to Use System.

Kommentare: Our small business is growing quickly, and we needed a full-featured system that saved counter-space AND cash. Possible POS was the perfect solution for us. The system was perfectly customized for us, and anytime we do have a technical support question there is always someone knowledgeable to talk to.

Derrick V.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Program - Excellent Support!

Kommentare: We've been using the Possible Restaurant software for 3 months. It has so many useful features that have helped my restaurant run more efficiently. Their 24 hour support has been very helpful. I couldn't be happier!

- Easy to use - Lots of features and completely customizeable - Tons of report options - Top-notch 24 hour support & service

Nothing so far.

Faisal Z.
Niederlande

Great Quick Service POS

Kommentare: I own several Church's Chicken restaurants. I started with POSsible early this year, and the experience has been very smooth. The POSsible team worked diligently to get the first location set up. The software is very easy to use and this is extremely helpful during the daily lunch rush. Since February, I have extended POSsible POS to two more Church's locations.

Kristofer J.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Customized system. Easy setup. Lots of features!

Kommentare: Working with the team at Possible to get our system exactly how we wanted was a breeze. The system is surprisingly feature rich, allowing us to easily manage employees, monitor inventory, and access custom reports. The few times that we've encountered any issues, the tech support team has always been available to help.

Jj V.

QSR POS System

Kommentare: System works well and has helped speed up our service at our restaurant locations, especially during the lunch rush. Technical support is 24/7 should an issue ever arise and it's great to be able to reach someone immediately without having to go through an automated call menu.

Justin L.

Consumed Mobile Eatery

Kommentare: POSsible's Restaurant software is super easy to use. The mobile POS is very compact, convenient, and rugged enough to withstand the harsh food truck environment. Setup was fairly simple and tech support is always available when we call at odd hours. 100% would recommend!

Eric M.

Impressive System! Great for our High Volume High-end Market/Restaurant

Kommentare: We are happy with POSsible POS. We have been using it for a few months. We like the features and ease of use of the software. The employees are responsive to any questions that we have had.

Very easy to use. Reliable support.

Benny J.

Solid POS with great support

Kommentare: The system is very simple and helps the business stay efficient. Training was quick, and the employees were able to learn the software easily. Support is top-notch, and they're always available anytime we call.

Irfan M.

Excellent POS system

Kommentare: We love the system. We use it daily and it is user friendly for all of our employees. Software is very user friendly and easy to use.