Filtern nach:

Über Process Street

Process Street ist der einfachste Weg, um den Workflow deines Teams, wiederkehrende Prozesse (BPM) und Standardarbeitsanweisungen (SOPs) zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Process Street

Maddy O.
Maddy O.
SEO Content Strategist
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2021

"All my business processes can be managed within Process Street"

Kommentare: We use Process Street similarly to a project management tool. All of our new content projects are administered via Process Street and this tool makes it easy for everyone involved in production to know what's expected of them, when. It's a flexible process that changes when, for example, clients need edits or we have to modify the workflow after first assigning the topic. Process Street works with us, not against us. We also use it for miscellaneous tasks like onboarding new team members, new clients, and to set expectations for various repeated projects outside our standard new content workflow.

Vorteile: I love that I can use this tool to build any workflow, for any use case, and for any customer. I have not found a project management tool (and I've thoroughly tested several) that empowers me to build an intuitive custom workflow like Process Street has. I feel like I'm only scratching the surface of what I could accomplish with this tool and the possibilities are exciting!

Nachteile: There are some quirks that I trust will be worked out in time, like more options for organizing conditional logic settings or being able to copy parts of one workflow to another. I think the only thing I would change about Process Street is creating some additional efficiencies to scale workflow building but I can't think of any major features it's missing.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2021
Stephen J.
Software Developer & Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2020

"I Can't Believe How Good This Is!"

Kommentare: I can't believe how good your tool is! I've tried to manage my business and personal processes over the years with Podio, ClickUp, Toby, ProcessKit, and some other tools – all good – but nothing works as well for my needs as yours. Thanks for the great work!

Vorteile: Process Street has freed up my brain to work *in* my business faster and more efficiently. The result is that I now have more time to work *on* my business.

Nachteile: Since I'm a UI/UX designer, there are a few small things I would change (mostly personal preference). But Process Street is very easy to use and works great!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ProcessKit

Warum Process Street gewählt wurde: Somehow I stumbled upon Process Street and decided to give it a try. I'm sort of a tool junkie - trying several new tools each month to save time, work faster, and automate different parts of my business and personal life. After spending a couple of hours with Process Street (mostly brainstorming my own workflows), I was hooked!

Zuvor genutzte Software: ProcessKit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street: More features for less cost.

• Bewertet am 16.9.2020
Gabriel R.
Director of Creative Services

"Process.st review"

Vorteile: Helps our team maintain consistent results in day-to-day tasks, and manage small projects/more involved tasks where multiple people have a part in getting things done.

Nachteile: – Lack of granularity in roles/permissions (ex. needs an Editor-level role to allow creation and maintenance of checklists without access to truly administrative settings/controls)
– Unexpected results with regard to assignments (ex. all our employees are admins as we want them to have the ability to create and update workflows; being an admin makes assignments/permissions/visibility moot)
– Too little automation customization (ex. Slack connection is very limited)
– The presentation of certain features and functionalities can be confusing (ex. Reports and Inbox appear to serve a similar purpose, with Inbox being comparatively feature-poor)
– Content -> Send Email and Forms -> Long Text lack even simple formatting capability

Michael K.
Process Improvement Engineer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2021

"This is the most powerful software I have ever used."

Kommentare: Exceptional and outstanding product with incredible technical support.

Vorteile: Powerful. Easy to use. Integrates with all other Apps.

Nachteile: None. There isn't any downside. Nothing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira

Warum Process Street gewählt wurde: More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Jira und Microsoft SharePoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street: More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2021
David F.
Operations Supervisor
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2020

"One of if not the best software we use in our company"

Kommentare: Support team is extreemely responsive, they have an amazing library of information and trials that are actually helpful. https://www.process.st/help/docs/

Vorteile: It is very clear and easy to use as well as to build processes. The versatility of the tools seems limitless. Integration with other software is great. I specifically like what you can do with teh Run Links.

Nachteile: I would love it if there was field validation for things such as phone numbers zip codes etc. It does exist for emails so they are on the right track.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2020
Paul F.
Paul F.
Workshop Administrator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.6.2021

"I would have paid for it myself if my boss didn't."

Kommentare: I am very happy. There is a chat box on the standard plan that allows you to talk to them about any questions you have.

Vorteile: I usually have a browser open with multiple tabs to edit my website, locate multiple google docs, and database. On the other side I have multiple documents open and my finder to send out emails with the same email text I always use. NO MORE! I created an enormous workflow in process street that allows me to access my website through a quicklink, edit google docs and sheets by embeding them in the process, saving my form emails for my coworkers and i to use that send from my outlook not through process street (so it looks like i spent time writing the email). This process is amazing. My coworkers all think I am a hero for finding it and they quickly embraced it. I would pay for it myself but my boss said it was a go. I tried programs like monday.com and slack but they were more for design management not an enormous task list that lets you know step by step by step what to do next with a link where to go.

Nachteile: I still need to learn more about the cons of this software. I will update when I know more.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Slack und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street: I tried the others and this one allowed me to build out my workflow and practice it a few times.

• Bewertet am 8.6.2021
Kyle R.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2021

"Our Experience"

Vorteile: Hi Process Street, I just wanted to let you know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond for our Process Street project. She exceeded all expectations in thoughtfully working through and creating a checklist that I am thrilled to be implementing with my team as of this week. Our process is filled with complex, dynamic scenarios and logic that we struggle to keep on top of, and I am completely confident that because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hard work we are going to be miles ahead of our competition for years to come. She was professional, took the challenge seriously, and because of her you now have a loyal customer with an exciting growing business. Thank you!!

Nachteile: I haven't run into anything that has disappointed me thus yet. They've accomplished every ask.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Kissflow Workflow und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street: They could accomplish the dynamic due dates that we needed.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2021
Elaine E.
President, Owner
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2020

"Love automated checklists and have staff (and yourself) ? You’ll love this!"

Kommentare: Overall experience has been fantastic! Customer service is great and I have really enjoyed the software!

Vorteile: I love checklists, and if you do as well, than you’ll love a Process St.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to move the tiles of the checklists around on the Home screen as well as be able to color code the tiles.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Airtable

Warum Process Street gewählt wurde: I need checklists with certain controls that is easy to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Asana

• Bewertet am 14.8.2020
Craige hardel -.
Craige hardel -.
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2019

"Process Management made easy"

Kommentare: Process street makes it easy to track and manage performance across various verticals and activities. Ir takes a bit to setup but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Vorteile: Process street makes it easy to have all steps, processes and procedures in one place. It saves time and make me more efficient.

Nachteile: No offline version. As nice it is to track processes, using it with the internet on is distracting and doesn't allow for deep planning.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Todoist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street: More organized trackable workflow to manage processes not just tasks.

• Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Erik A.
Team Lead, Onboarding
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2020

"Love it, but a few suggestions"

Vorteile: Really easy to use, and keeps project timelines/tasks on the same page with my customers

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to organize my checklist in a global view instead of just seeing a list. I'd love to put projects in stages that reflect where someone is in the timeline, and see all checklists at once in these categories

• Bewertet am 14.10.2020
Kimberly W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2017

"Absolutely Amazing"

Kommentare: It helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.

Vorteile: I must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!

Nachteile: My cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.

• Bewertet am 29.6.2017
Greg H.
Greg H.
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2016

"I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!"

Kommentare: We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use. What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016). We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it. Until Process Street. The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc. But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them. Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

Vorteile: - Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users
- Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced
- Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app)
- Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value
- Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions
- Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value
- There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Nachteile: - It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street
- sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

• Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Riccardo L.
Wood Crafter
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2021

"Looking for a better way to manage your workflow? This is it"

Vorteile: As I'm always trying to be more efficient, I like the fact that Process Street focuses on helping users with that. First of all, it does so through templates. Sure, you can create one from scratch and save it for future use but why reinventing the wheel if someone else has already done a good portion of the work for you? There seem to be a template for almost anything, which is great because it means that you can browse through the template library, pick the appropriate one and customize it to make it your own in a matter of a few seconds. If there's something you do o na regular basis or on specific days (e.g. every Monday morning), then you're going to love this one. Process Street lets you automate tasks and schedule workflows! And what you do in Process Street doesn't have to stay there... the platform integrates and can be used in combination with a bunch of other tools thanks to its Zapier integration.

Nachteile: I feel that Process Street works well when it comes to streamlining processes and creating to-dos but by itself it may not be the best tool for managing big projects. So, for me, this is the thing I like the least – I'd prefer to use one tool for all things project management, tasks and workflows instead of having to use one tool for some things and one – or several – tool(s) for others.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2021
Sharon P.
Business Services Director
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2021

"Process Street is a 10!"

Kommentare: functionality - 10
customer service - 10
ease of use - 10

Vorteile: I love the conditional logic and piping abilities.
I love that I am able to train new employees simply by telling them to follow the steps in a process.
I love the scheduling feature.

Nachteile: I wish you would do the following:
1. Go back to the blue cards on active workflows. I really do not love the new look or flow.
2. Make it so we can duplicate or drag and drop a task already created in one workflow to another workflow. Sometime you just need a few pieces of the process to create your new process and having to duplicate the entire workflow then delete what you do not need is time consuming.
3. I wish the scheduling view was not in the blue card version but in a list where I could see an entire year, and had the ability to search and filter.
4. I would like to understand how the scheduling feature works in relation to 'due after' 'set offsets'. I am not sure but I do think that if you select a due date this is the date the person who is assigned to it gets the email. I've had trouble figuring this out.

Tim L.
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2016

"How to do things right"

Kommentare: Process.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff. From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler! From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work. Thanks Process.st!

Vorteile: Great functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others. Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!

Nachteile: Administrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Troy D.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2016

"Most Valuable Tool in the Business"

Kommentare: We are a digital publishing company with a remote team of 10 scattered across the globe. In order to maintain consistency (or at least try) across our platform it is imperative that we have processes in place so that all team members can work together. The deep integration between Process Street and Zapier has made it the most valuable tool in our business. We try and keep our team within the Process Street interface is much as possible to follow checklists and add data to forms. Then we use Zapier to manipulate that data and push it around to the other third-party apps that drive our business. We have just scratched the surface in terms of what is possible and as the team at Process Street continue to roll out more features (like task-based assignment) this tool will just become more and more valuable. And their customer support is truly outstanding. Our business would be screwed without Process Street.

Vorteile: The ability to trigger Zaps based on the completion of individual tasks or entire checklists and the form fields functionality they have built allow us to maintain consistent data entry across our remote team and multiple third-party tools.

Nachteile: At this stage I cannot assign individual tasks within a process to various team members, however I am of the understanding that they are working on this.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2016
Rajul C.
Rajul C.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2017

"Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing"

Vorteile: For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas.
Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click.
There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed.
You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy.
It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Nachteile: Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches.
Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables
I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

• Bewertet am 17.10.2017
Jim S.
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2020

"Property Management Company"

Vorteile: It allows the manager and the assistant to fully see what is in process and who it is waiting on. Nothing is in our heads any longer and best of all, no step is forgotten or overlooked because we are able to create Stops in the process so certain required steps or documents are collected before moving forward. Our compliance and process automation have skyrocketed because of this product.

Nachteile: The cost or lack of ability to easily add a LOT of external users to do one or two clicks in the process. That would be really cool to include that.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Todoist und Trello

• Bewertet am 2.7.2020
Kim A.
Kim A.
Founder and President
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2019

"Standard Processes Minimize Training Costs"

Kommentare: It has allowed us to standardize the way things get done, and document processes that are repetitively done with our customers, so we can scale our staff and get people productive a lot faster than traditional hiring and training. We love Process Street!

Vorteile: I love that we can create the process steps we need for all of our standard processes. We can create mandatory steps, and we can also see where a process is, and if someone is out, another person can pick it up and complete it. It's brilliant!!

Nachteile: I would like a way to share processes with other Process.St customers -- so they can have the processes within their Process.St account -- ideally, I would like to share an entire folder of processes with someone - and that would prompt them to set up their own Process.St account, and import the processes to their account. We would like to share these processes with our customers who need guidance on implementing certain things in their business... and it would be a way we could help Process.St grow, while serving our own customers and the growth of their businesses as well.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2019
David E.
CFO
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2021

"Great Process Management Software"

Kommentare: One of the top 3 software companies I've used. Their focus on engaging their customers is impressive and makes me feel like I'm important to them.

Vorteile: I love the how easy it is to use on every level. A beginner can understand the basic ideas and being to use a task list within minutes. The next level of creating templates is a bit more complex, but intuitive. Advanced features such as integration with Zapier, automation, permissions, etc. take more work, but easy to self-learn. Again, intuitive. The thing I like the most about Process St is how responsive they are to feature and support requests. They take the time to understand every suggestion.

Nachteile: As we are a manufacturing environment, many workers don't have access to workstations/mobile platforms. Checklists are not formatted for printing efficiently.

• Bewertet am 20.10.2021
Adam S.
Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2020

"The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for."

Kommentare: Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

Vorteile: You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Nachteile: There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jetpack Workflow, Pipedrive, Orchestly und Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street: The ability to mold the software around YOUR business processes. When we were vetting other softwares, we were finding that that we would have had to modified our processes to fit with the layout and flow of the program (Pipe Drive for example).

• Bewertet am 19.11.2020
Melissa P.
Licensing and Compliance Officer
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2020

"Process St. Saved my Sanity"

Kommentare: I love Process St. It has made my overwhelmingly ambitious workload manageable by cutting down on training time for new employees. It also gives me piece of mind knowing that even in the first stages of training, things are being completed correctly. When I do find mistakes I know exactly what I need to update to be more clear or to

Vorteile: I love how customizable each task is. I have a different process for every single company that I work with and I was able to implement instructions for each of them. These processes have made it so that I can hire employees that automatically have the ability to execute processes even if they don't understand exactly what is that they are doing. It takes the training time from 6 months to a year down to a couple of weeks. Whenever a new employee has questions, I know that I need to update the instructions!

Nachteile: One thing that I don't love about this software is that the email feature isn't functional in the way that when you send an email out it is external and cannot track the email conversation within the task. Things like this exist in programs like pipedrive, but pipedrive also has one, generic process that you move from beginning to end - it does not account for all the little steps in between!

• Bewertet am 26.5.2020
Donna B.
Transcriptionist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2021

"Excellent & Easy to Use"

Kommentare: My experience with Process Street has been exceptional and I would recommend it to any business.

Vorteile: Process Street is easy to use and brings a big advantage to businesses as well as their employees especially if you have remote employees. All I have to do is go to Process Street and my work flow is there waiting for me. I know what tasks are waiting and which are of higher priority. It even shows me what files are already in my inbox and it shows what files will be incoming. I have worked through other companies similar to Process Street but overall I like Process Street the best. I like the way it automatically saves my work for me so I never have to worry if something, per say, such as the electricity flickers, etc., my work is still there. Yes, this has happened and I was in a panic and yes, my work was still there. The advantage of the part of their system that I work in is that the information I input is readily available to other team members without having to go to documents and search through to find a clients file and pull it up which can take time. Everything is right there. Simple and easy and right at your fingertips.

Nachteile: I would love to have the ability to communicate with other team members prior to completing the tasks but I may not be set up for that yet as I am still relatively new.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2021
Howard B.
Property Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2020

"Great Product for Organizing Your Business"

Kommentare: Great! It has made us a better company; more reliable and organized with better customer service.

Vorteile: Role assignments, email templates, documenting business processes

Nachteile: Difficult to keep track of all the checklists and tasks. Overwhelming number of emails from Process Street re: checklists and tasks (I'm sure this can be controlled, but I haven't spent the time to figure it out)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Podio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street: Easier to implement

• Bewertet am 6.7.2020
Devin E.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Helpful software"

Kommentare: Good. We enjoy the product and the people

Vorteile: It has really allowed us to become a process driving company. Less ambiguity and better consistency of service.

Nachteile: The user interface could be better. How the information is displayed to the user should be more customization.

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019