Über Slack

Slack bringt all deine Kommunikation an einem Ort zusammen. Es ist Echtzeit-Messaging, Archivierung und Suche nach modernen Teams.

Erfahre mehr über Slack

Vorteile:

And I have really enjoyed the community-centred interests people put into ensuring your challenges are taken care of is really encouraging. I love Slack for this singular effort.

Nachteile:

The only drawback is that we just have too many avenues where we connect and so Slack just got lost with all the other programs and didn't become a priority. This is why we no longer use it.

Bewertungen zu Slack

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,4
Funktionen
4,5
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,9/10

Slack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21.227 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Slack bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (21.226)

Urs E.
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Hat bei uns sämtliche internen Mails ersetzt

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Insgesamt möchte ich Slack in meinem Arbeitsalltag nicht mehr missen. Die Software ist sehr schnell einsatzbereit, funktioniert auch mobil sehr gut, ist aber vergleichsweise teuer. Es gibt aber eine kostenfreie Version, die nicht alle Nachrichten speichert.

Vorteile:

Slack ist für uns das unverzichtbare interne Kommunikationstool, für alle Aufgaben im Alltag. Durch die vielen Verknüpfungen mit anderen Tools ist es gut integrierbar und läuft auf allen Geräten.

Nachteile:

Einziger Nachteil ist der vergleichsweise hohe Preis, und mit der Zeit auch der deutliche Lockin-Effekt.

Ella E.
Music Produzetin in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Musik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Verbesserungen nötig

4 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Jüngste Anwendungswiedergabe stimmt nicht wie erwartet mit dem Windows-Anwendungskunden überein. Funktioniert immer noch nicht wie erwartet. Anwendungsspeicher gereinigt - kein sicheres Ergebnis.

Vorteile:

Die App hat alle Anzeichen, dass sie zu diesem Zeitpunkt gut funktioniert. Anwendung funktioniert einwandfrei bis vor einer Woche.

Nachteile:

Derzeit gibt es Probleme, bei denen ich Fotos versendet habe, und sie werden nicht übertragen, so dass ein nicht initiierter Zwischenruf zurückbleibt. Wie dem auch sei, es werden die nicht gesendeten Bilder nicht gelöscht, um sie verschwinden zu lassen.

Maurizio B.
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Top für Startups

5 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Einfachheit der Einrichtung, kostenlose Testversion, Integrationen mit vielen weiteren Services

Nachteile:

Die Benachrichtigungen auf mehreren Geräten können ab und an mal nerven

Elena alexandra M.
Elena alexandra M.
Recruiter in Rumänien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computerspiele, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best team comunication tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We use it daily to communicate, organize our work, coordinate activities, share important messages or company announcements.

Vorteile:

You can not only send direct messages to one or many team members, but you can also create communication channels for different topics. You can send gif and react to messages, you can share files, or even jump in a call.

Nachteile:

You can jump in a call it needed, but sometimes this feature doesn't work.

Cam M.
Sr. Director in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Work w/ Slack is better

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's a great platform to increase productivity and accountability while serving as the means of communications for our remote-only company

Vorteile:

The real-time features of being able to communicate effortlessly with teammates, co-workers

Nachteile:

Not much -- sometimes it doesn't sync directly from phone to computer or vice versa -- but that's user error, likely.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sococo und Google Meet

Warum Slack gewählt wurde: Sococo offered more in terms of "office-feel" but with more integrations and features added to Slack as well as customer service -- it was an easy switch

Zuvor genutzte Software: Sococo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack: Slack has it all -- literally. Nothing more, nothing less than the others.

Kevin B.
Software Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Nice ideas with issues

3 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The idea of slack is great, and it helps my team communicate more quickly and effectively than something like Google Hangouts. However, with the introduction of Huddles, and seemingly with the purchase of Slack by Salesforce, there seems to be a lot more bugs than in previous versions of the sofware.

Vorteile:

Slack is very easy to keep in the background and to use on your mobile device. The best feature of slack is the ability for everyone on a call to draw on the presenter's screen without any setup. Its very easy to onboard a new user and have them communicating right away. The API makes Slack a great hub for reminders and system notifications.

Nachteile:

Over the past year or so, Slack seems to be getting a little buggy. There are regular problems with joining Huddles, getting kicked out of huddles for drawing when a presenter has drawing enabled, and getting audio to consistently work. My team has noticed problems on Windows and iOS.

Elaine K.
CEO in UK
Computer-Software, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for teams in multiple locations

5 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I really like slack and I admit now is the time to explore what else it can do. That being said, given how I use it I do feel confident in recommending slack for people who are looking for a way to communicate better with their team.

Vorteile:

love slack because it helps me communicate with my team better. We are all located in different parts of the world and I haven't met many of them. The message style function makes it feel lighter than email, and I feel connected. As a freelancer I also have multiple teams and channels on slack but they never get jumbled or mixed together, so that provides even more security.

Nachteile:

The downsides of slack in my opinion is that despite the search being great, it can be hard to keep track of everything that is going on in a large team, especially with multiple threads and streams, and you can easily miss something important. Thsi could be more of a company issue than a Slack one! Additionally, if you are not careful, Slack can become a huge time sink. Overall, though, I think the benefits of using Slack outweigh the drawbacks. If you are looking for a way to improve communication

Verifizierter Rezensent
Director in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Slack for Collaboration

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We started using Slack as a way of communicating with each other and as a way of sharing materials easily. It does all those things and more and we love it.

Vorteile:

We use Slack for a number of things. We love that it has a very nice in house messaging system that keeps us all on the same page rather well. We use it's file sharing feature all the time as well. The channels make it easy to post relevant information to different topics and have real time collaborative feedback on those projects that are relevant to my team members who are on those projects without clogging up the inboxes of other team members who aren't.

Nachteile:

So far, we haven't found much that we don't like. It would be nice if there was a few more options, perhaps, that allowed for personalizing fonts or styles when writing to do lists or posts for yourself, but it isn't a major hangup.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workplace from Meta und Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack: We chose slack because it didn't require that we have a subscription to Microsoft (for Teams) and because it seemed a lot easier for our non-Facebook using staff to use (as opposed to Workplace).

Ale F.
Lead Manager in Honduras
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Slack, communicating has never been easier!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Amazing experience, it integrates with Google Calendar, ClickUp, and many others out there, ease of use, and to say the least, it's a great messaging app.

Vorteile:

Slack is a rich feature messaging app with a wide range of integrations and compatibility with everything out there, Linux, MAC, Windows, Android, iPhone, you name it and there's an official app for it.

Nachteile:

The only con I've found and I guess this is just because of Apple's privacy policies that some of the users aren't able to share screens from their iPads during huddles.

Andrej B.
Andrej B.
Team Lead in Tschechien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Communicator for all businesses

4 letzte Woche Neu

Vorteile:

Even though we use it in free tier, it provides us with all the basic features that we require. It also enables us to integrate with a few 3rd party applications.

Nachteile:

Sometimes the mobile app gives me a hard time, especially with notifications.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mattermost und Microsoft Teams

Nick W.
Nick W.
Solution Engineer in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Slack is awesome

4 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I love Slack it allows me to collaborate with my team members really easily

Vorteile:

Having moved to Slack from Teams it is such a cool tool and so easy to work with.

Nachteile:

Some of the hotkeys are difficult to get used to - but overall very productive !

Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Frontend developer in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Programmentwicklung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The most effective chat for companies

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is very easy to use, it is fast and efficient to communicate with your co-workers, it has many tools, and it can be linked with other applications. I like everything about slack, I don't see any problems, on the contrary, it has a robot to help you how to use it.

Vorteile:

It is very easy to use, it is fast and efficient to communicate with your co-workers, it has many tools, and it can be linked with other applications.

Nachteile:

I like everything about slack, I don't see any problems, on the contrary, it has a robot to help you how to use it.

Yaniv I.
Yaniv I.
Monetization Manager in Israel
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Slack review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

Highly performing with Third Party Integrations, very impressive and comfortable makes life easier very convenient and comfortable Works amazing with Third Party Integrations

Nachteile:

Nothing to be honest, I dont know how much it cost to work with slack, but as an employee I recommend it for sure

Omer I.
Omer I.
Software Engineer in Japan
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Slack revolutionized our workspace communication

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I needed some time to see the benefits of Slack, coming from an email-only workplace. I soon started to appreciate the benefit of the communication style Slack made possible, and I think it is hard to imagine achieving the same level of efficiency without Slack.

Vorteile:

Slack is different from the communication and chat tools we used previously. With Slack, we could create channels for every part of the project and only add people who are stakeholders in the area. Communication in these channels is visible to all their members, making information sharing the default in team communication. Direct Messages are still possible for private or secret data transfer. This channel style is also quite useful when creating alerts and notifications. All people can see all Notifications in one place and may communicate about them in the "threads" of the message. Slack also introduced "Threads" to allow for sub-communication about any message in the channel in order not to block the flow of conversation in the channel.

Nachteile:

It doesn't support RTL languages and sometimes uploading files takes a very long time.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Digital Strategist in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Slack Gets the Job Done

4 vor 6 Monaten

Vorteile:

For anyone used to hangouts, MS Teams, or just plain old text messaging, Slack is easy to adopt and begin using for communication and collaboration. Direct messaging others is as simple as adding '@' before their username, and when you create a conversation with multiple people, they're automatically saved as a group you can instantly ping at any time. Conversations with multiple replies are rolled up into threads to keep the message board clean. And, Slack allows you to communicate with outside companies (i.e., vendors, agencies), as long as they use Slack, as well. It's such a timesaver vs. email! Slack also seamlessly integrates with a plethora of collaboration and organizational apps like Google Calendar, Clockwise and Zoom. So, seeing your daily schedule, sharing your status, and your availability to reply to others, etc. are all handled automatically. And, you can start a Zoom meeting with one shortcut and invite others instantly. And, for file management, attachments are easy to add, preview and fully display.

Nachteile:

Slack uses shortcuts to fire certain apps or actions. This approach is great if you're used to thinking in code. But, for anyone that isn't, it may be a lot to learn so many different shortcuts and could possibly cause some users to miss out on Slack's more powerful features. The same goes for Slack markdown in general. There are some great templates to add greater usability to Slack posts. However, they require using and editing Slack markdown, which basically is easiest done in the markdown builder tool and then pushed back into Slack. The markdown code itself is straightforward. But, for teams that don't code (and honestly may not need to code), it's a missed opportunity for them to do more with Slack.

Samantha M.
Senior Business Facilitator in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Slack offers seamless Communication across the organisation and value for money

5 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall Slack is a great platform for teams looking for seamless communication across the organisation and value for money.

Vorteile:

Slack is one of the best platforms available for team communication. After using it for almost 3 years now, it provides our organisation with real-time and seamless communication and offers the most value for your money. Through Slack, you can instant message your team for a quick ask or direct message a specific member for any questions. You can also share files easily by uploading or you even connect your Google Drive/Dropbox to share file links. You can also have fun communicating using emoji's or just share fun GIF's to your team. The free version offers all the features needed for team communication but if you want additional productivity features to level up your communication like communicating with outside vendors on your workspace, then you can definitely opt for getting paid plan. Slack is a very intuitive platform and user friendly.

Nachteile:

Slack is a great tool for communication across teams but it does not offer any project management features.

Dayna D.
Busienss Develement Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Slack is great for remote teams!

5 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: This tool has helped us communicate as a team. It has helped us restore some type of "culture" in a remote workforce.

Vorteile:

We love that you can see when teammates are in a meeting. Set up away notifications. Sync to our calendars. The newly added scheduled message feature is great so we can send messages within business hours (especially when someone is working outside of typical hours)

Nachteile:

There isn't really much to not like. I haven't had many issues with the tool not performing but, occasionally the call feature can be a little buggy. (does not happen very often)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Teams

Warum Slack gewählt wurde: Google was just not able to meet all the demands we had as a team.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Meet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack: We felt that Slack met more of the needs and had more options for integrations we wanted to utilize

Verifizierter Rezensent
Manager (HR and Engineering) in Bangladesch
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Magic tool for remote work communication

5 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Love it-Hope to use slack regardless of where I end up throughout everyday life. May even use it for individual utilize and can undoubtedly make bunch visits with companions,

Vorteile:

Slack makes informing proficient and puts together messages into various channels. It is extremely helpful to private message just as make gatherings. Moreover, records are saved and filed for simple access. I likewise enjoyed the usability and capacity to work together with anybody in your association. My most loved uses out of the product 1.) Unlimited number of channels-Public/Private 2.) Ability to make shapes that get distributed to explicit channels 3.) Love utilizing the/remind piece so I can get pings about undertakings requiring finish or a straightforward subsequent update 4.) You can have some good times and tweak. For instance: We have a 'Jokes' channel that the leeway bot will make you wisecracks on the off chance that you ask 'bot make me a father quip'- It's astounding

Nachteile:

Difficult to think of any as a client yet heres a shot: 1.) The limitless assortment of channels makes the high opportunities to get steady pings in case somebody @'s you in a channel. 2.) You get dependent and wind up using your organization correspondence application 'Slack' off hours and simply signing on as though it were a web-based media page. I disdained the failure to make a public gathering "private" after it's creation. Would incidentally slack and my. messages would just come through on my telephone and not work area

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Rocket.Chat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack: Slack is really a brand and have some valuable feature for remote work.

Carmel R.
Owner in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Innovative Tool for Team Building!

5 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I really enjoy slack! I prefer the desktop version over the web version. The desktop version allows quicker access! Also the direct message feature is important feature in slack that I use. Often at times sensitive message have to be share with an individual rather than the group. Also the emoji's are plentiful selection! I love the mass variety and options available!

Vorteile:

The greatest thing I like about slack is the ability to create different channels to assist on different topics , groups, and teams within the organization! I also like the accessibility features! You can access Slack from virtually any device! I travel a lot and this feature is extremely important!

Nachteile:

The software features can take some time to get use to if you have no computer experience. For me my biggest challenge was learning on how to use the alerts and notification features within the program. But in fairness I was able to grasp everything within a few days. So not that long at all.

Alexandros B.
Educational robotics teams' coach in Griechenland
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A great collaboration and communication platform for teams - even young aged ones

5 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Coaching a team of 10-15 children from 12 to 15 can be quite challenging. However, we have been able to incorporate Slack in our day to day work. All of our communication is in Slack, independent of Facebook etc and the children had no problem with it. Great features, easy creation of subgroups and sharing. Overall great software and I probably one of the only options offering these kind of feature for free and so well integrated.

Vorteile:

I love the easy creation of team channels for different topic, and the message threads. I honestly find it very difficult to use a platform without this feature any more. Not needing to spam the whole team with a smaller conversation is great, especially for younger teams. Also third party integrations is a feature I use all the time, mostly Google drive and simple poll for now.

Nachteile:

Sometimes the notifications on my phone don't work very well and i occasionally have some complaints from third party apps (which has little to do with Slack though), like not being able to edit polls from simple poll etc.

Kavya S.
Graduate Student in USA
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Slack is one of those products that has no direct competitor because they're so good

5 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: I've used Slack in multiple arenas--as an employee of a young startup, a researcher at a large academic institution, and as a member of student clubs/organizations. In each of these environments, Slack was a terrific way to collaborate with my team. We considered Microsoft Teams and other similar environments, but Slack was always the clear choice.

Vorteile:

The things I love about slack: single sign-on for multiple workspaces, the 'magic link' to sign in with your email, the custom animated emojis (this seems silly but it's become a hallmark of one of my slack workspaces and my team enjoys them!), the ease of creating a new workspace and adding channels/teams, and the way we can quickly share files. I don't use many of the integrations in Slack but from what I've seen in workspaces that aren't managed by me, they work seamlessly and effectively.

Nachteile:

I mentioned this elsewhere as well, but there are some issues with real-time synchronization; if I get an alert on my computer and open it, there is still a popup number on all my other devices that remains until I physically open slack on each device. This isn't a huge issue but it is very irritating when you constantly have a notification on the app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Teams und Anywhere365

Ryleigh S.
Account Executive & Content Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Much better than Hipchat

5 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, Slack is my favorite communication tool I've used. My company used Hipchat prior to Slack and we all rejoiced when the switch was made. It's more intuitive and much more customizable.

Vorteile:

I like how I can set my own color themes and pick my notification sound. I have access to all the Apple emojis as well as Slack's fun emojis to set a status. The developers in my company have created new emojis as well and those are fun to use. Slack is the easiest way – and I have several tools at my disposal for this including Google Meet, Zoom and Uberconference/Dialpad – to do an audio call, video call or screen share with one other person. I prefer to use Google Meet for meetings with several people, but my go-to is slack for a call with just one other person. The pencil tool to highlight something is so handy when someone is sharing their screen with me. When on a call, the little phone emoji appears next to my name so others know that I'm on a call and can't respond right away. I like being able to respond to a message in a thread too. My company has a channel for everyone in the company and the notification can get out of hand if lots of people are responding back and forth. But threads simplify that and make it so I can respond to a message in a thread versus the entire company seeing it. They can see the thread if they click on it, but it requires an extra step. I also love the shortcuts for sharing gifs from giphy, setting reminders and others. Oh, and setting notification preferences is amazing. I have my Slack set to only receive notifications during certain hours during the day so I'm not getting them all through the night and before the next workday starts.

Nachteile:

I don't like that I can't create a Slack channel on my own. My company has it set up that only the admins can create new public and/or private channels. I can create a group to direct message with, but that's it. If I want a channel created, I have to go to the admin. I think this is more of a gripe for my company making that rule and not a Slack thing, though. I also wish I could blur my background or set a fun background like you can in Google Meet and Zoom.

Kaushik C.
Cloud Security Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Review of Slack

5 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Slack is the fitting programming for little, medium, or enormous organizations, this product is equipped for adjusting to any workspace and permits all areas to keep up with wide correspondence that assists them with having a superior sharing of data and information vital. Its talk channels are truly steady, it has an ideal interface that is extremely simple to utilize and very agreeable. The visit channels are exceptionally finished, permitting you to move a wide range of records and offer any picture with the individuals from the talk channels. It doesn't make any difference in case Slack is in the venture area, or in the Sales area, it will likewise get noteworthy outcomes execution, arranging, and work correspondence.

Vorteile:

The fundamental component that I love about Slack is the part beneath the principle board, where I can get to uninitiated messages, explicit strings of discussions and furthermore gives me admittance to every one of the notices that have been during my vacation . Moreover, I additionally have a perception of the messages saved in this segment, so I have everything in one spot, everything exceptionally coordinated.

Nachteile:

Slack's inquiry framework is one of the provisions that doesn't work effectively. This inquiry framework has a long defer when I embed a word in the pursuit, it consumes a large chunk of the day to play out the hunt, what's more, it doesn't show every one of the consequences of the looked through word, it just shows the most extraordinary and latest outcomes.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Technical Operations Manager in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Team Communication Tool on the Market

5 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Fantastic, smooth and enjoyable - Slack is a powerful team communication tool with integrations to expand its reach and gather all of your notifications in one place!

Vorteile:

Easy to use direct message, comment threading and channel topic separation - the ultimate communication tool that will help your organisation scale online at speed. It's fun to use, full of GIF and Emoji related acknowledgement styles - bringing communication into the 21st century.

Nachteile:

It can take a while to learn how to automate your functions, short cuts and features (reminders etc) - this could be sped up with better training and a clearer user experience.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft 365

Warum Slack gewählt wurde: We wanted a better way of mentioning, discussing and segmenting our workload into specific conversations or topics.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WhatsApp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack: Slack has the best of all worlds.

Meghan R.
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for teams at the workplace

5 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: I have had many benefits using slack. For example, increased communication between team members and they are more willing to communicate using this tool. It is very interactive and can be fun in a way for our team as it is a very easy tool to use.

Vorteile:

I have used this software since I was in college. It was used for group projects and to communicate with our fellow colleagues. Slack makes it so easy to instantly send files and documents without the hassle of going back and forth with uploading them to emails and hoping they deliver. Slack is great in my current workplace as we have many real estate agents who need to share information. This allows us to avoid massive group texts and have everyone in one place. It makes our work much easier and more organized. I especially like how we can break off into smaller conversations if it only requires certain people. Amazing tool.

Nachteile:

I honestly can’t think of many things I don’t like. One suggestion I think that would make this software better is being able to see what time someone sees a message and who those people are who have read the messages. Cause that way I know who has seen it and who hasn’t. This can allow us to communicate better by knowing who is informed and who isn’t yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello und Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack: We chose slack instead because most of the team was already familiar with slack and how it works.