Filtern nach:

Über WEBFLEET

47.000 Kunden vertrauen auf WEBLEET für Fuhrparkmanagement, zur Verbesserung der Disposition, der betrieblichen Effizienz und Kundenzufriedenheit.

Erfahre mehr über WEBFLEET

David S.
Operations Manager in USA

Ah-mazing! TomTom really takes the cake when it comes to GPS and vehicle tracking systems!

Kommentare: Amazing & user friendly all around! A necessity for any transport related business!

The software is a HUGE asset to any transportation business! Personally I work in the towing world and this has helped beyond my expectations. It also integrates with my current dispatching system which is more than i could ask for!

Nothing comes to mind when i hear "con". The support alone makes this system unbeatable! If anyone can find a con in this software, i'd love to meet em!

Antwort von TomTom Telematics

David, Thank you for sharing your experience we love to hear from our customers!

Marlo T.
Founder in

Best Customer Service in Show

Kommentare: As a new player in the medical transportation industry the integration of the WEBFLEET program has played an essential role in allowing us to make an immediate impact in our market. The system has been well received by all of our drivers and has proved to be extremely user-friendly. On the backend, the vast amount of analytical data collected by the system has allowed us to streamline and create the most efficient logistical process possible. In terms of customer service, there is not a company we work with who compares. Howard Sandberg, the account manager who works with directly with our company, has been an absolute joy. He has gone above and beyond making certain that everything is working seamlessly for us while adjusting to the new product. We look forward to using the WEBFLEET program as we continue grow. Bravo, Howard!

Katerina P.
CEO in Spanien
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BE CAREFUL they are cheaters

Kommentare: The agent tell me that i need to sign the preorder contract to get the full presentation, and didn't send me the conditions, only description of devises and the order form. After we saw the presentation we think few days and decided that we don't need it, but they told us that we had already singed the normal contract, they just add to my order form conditions (without my sign) and somehow it transformed judicially into full signed contract. The company has very sly contract! if you sign it at the same moment you will be their slave! AT LEAST 3 YEARS. You can not cancel it even if you decide that you don´t need them the next day! You can not reduce the amount of trackers even if you don't have any cars anymore or don't use any trackers! The devises always miss connections with the GPS, so they always are useless at this time. During 2.5 years at least 7 devises was broken not because of someones fault and you need to wait them to be changed and pay for this time. They don show if someone will disconnect as was promised, only after someone reconnect it. and most interesting thing is that if your devise will broke in 2 years the won't change it because they have "WARRANTY" and doesn't meter that they are Rented and doesn't matter that exactly this devise have already changed and has less then 6 month! The most Awful company i have met in the Europe!

The only good thing is a lightness of use

Everything: the quality, support. and it is useless, because anyone can take out their tracker and you won't know about it till someone reconnect it

Roselie T.
Assistant of Sales Mangement in
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My team and I are very happy with Webfleet services

Very professional, prices are very reasonable and if you need any assistance with the system you are working with there is always someone ready to help you out.

If you purchase the GPS tracking system there is only a 1 year warranty, it should be longer period for warranty

Courtney T.
Installation Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Experience

It is very easy for my non tech savvy drivers to use. The directions are typically fairly accurate.

The only think that I would change is how they update. Bringing in the 6 or 7 that we use and updating them 1 by 1 on my computer can be challenging.

Ricky H.
Director in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awful company, poor software, ZERO customer service

Kommentare: Awful service. Once they have confused you into signing a contract (so many pages by the way, but no contracts for any other Telematics services...hmmm). They also COLD CALL. Its not the 80s guys. Cold callers are what puts fear into many people at home, the elderly, the vulnerable and its a practice that should be condemned to the history books.

Nothing. There are much simpler and cheaper solutions out there from Plant-I and TruTrak. Do not waste your time.

There are much simpler and cheaper solutions out there from Plant-I and TruTrak. Do not waste your time. I had been cold called by this company as we have a fleet of hire vehicles. I believed I was signing up for two devices for two years but apparently they signed me up for four which was never discussed in our phone calls. We have other telematics providers who during COVID happily offered us a pause in service as we had no work for months, many of our fellow hire companies in London went out of business. Plant-I gave us 4-5 months pause in payments but still kept the tracking live! They then reduced their costs from £8 to £4 per month per unit. TomTom Webfleet best price they could do was £11 per unit...for FOUR YEARS, its laughable. All other services have an app, TomTom do not...it costs extra. You literally could not make it up!

Austen L.
UK
Quelle: GetApp

Back Up Does Not Exist Do Not Waste Your Time

Good system when it works, but when it goes wrong, you have to pay to fix TomTomTelematics devices that are rented from them?

No back up. if anything goes wrong you are on your own, I have only had a problem with 1 unit out of 4 so far, 2 people at TomTom customer support said we have to pay to fix the issue although we rent the units? Don't think so!! Have just cancelled the 4 units, not clever Tom Tom!!!

Don H.
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Anyone in Tow Business "Needs this System"

Kommentare: I use to have Tele Trac and I was extreamly disappointed with the system and the customer service, I went to the Las Vegas Tow Show I attended a class put on by Tom Tom the Towing Rep is Ty Lambert after seeing his demo and what Tom Tom has to offer I was sold!! I ordered my units from Linc Track, The units were very easy to install and the system is awesome, The alerts the real time tracking, the sending calls to my drivers, tracking of idle time, pto tracking, and much more. Anyone in the Tow Business need's this system......... It's worth the investment

Jay M.
President in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A great product for monitoring your fleet!

Kommentare: Pros:
Overall this product has really helped us to usher our business into the 21st century. It has elevated our ability to communicate with our drivers in real time, to avoid issues linked with CB communications, and to allow us to meet our customer's needs in an efficient manner.
Cons:
There haven't been any issues with the product, but one time we left a message for customer service and did not receive a response. However, overall we are very pleased with TomTom WEBFLEET, and we would recommend it to any business looking for GPS technology.

Paul W.
owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

very quick and easy,keeps us organized and on the go

Kommentare: had an older tracking system that had problems,tom tom and on point got us up and running and we cant do without it.anyone in the tow business really should look at this system,texting and talking on the phone are a bad idea and this solves both those problems,also the navigation and dispatching saves a ton of time and fuel.everyone at tom tom and onpoint are helpful and easy to reach.with my old system you were very lucky to get a call back at all!best money i,ve spent on a system ever!

Luke T.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Would not buy again.

Kommentare: Since day one, we have not been able to program a custom report for our needs to verify payroll hours. The software is very complicated to use compared to our old GPS software. I've had several dispatchers and office managers since we began using this system, and ALL of them have trouble with the software and have to call TomTom for help to setup basic components of the software. We have frequent issues with the hardware that require repeated trips to the local installers. One or two vehicles is constantly not reporting properly. We get nuisance reports of "vehicle being towed". Etc. I absolutely regret purchasing this GPS system. Our previous system was much more user friendly, we could customize the reports, and I used it every day. I hardly look at TomTom because it does not quickly give me the data I need.

Driver safety info.

Too complicated, difficult to setup. Unable to create the custom reports that we really need and used to review on a daily and weekly basis. It's more difficult to drill down and see basic information, routes etc. All users in my office complain about this software system and do not like it. Frequent hardware and installation issues, and the local service rep is awful.

Australien
Quelle: GetApp

Fantastic product BUJT with really pathetic support lacking knowledge about its own product

Overall the product does exactly what it says it does - track your vehicles. In addition to that it is one of the few products that based on tracking of over 20,000 km when I look at the Tom Tom software odometer reading of any of my vehicles it is usually 50 km or less than the actual reading of the vehicle. If you know anything about GPS software packages that's impressive and it also means that the inbuilt service reminders of any type can also be trusted without question. Powerful stuff.

Tom Tom would have to have one of the most rediculously poor support systems of any company that I have ever been involved with. In fact worse than an Australian Telco and thats saying something. Not only are they slow in their responses often taking several days, but they are often wrong too. Sadly bad enough to bring their overall rating down to below average.

Mike B.

Pros and Cons

Kommentare: Pros:
The Tom Tom WebFleet is a good product. It allows us to dispatch jobs and monitor our technicians effectively for the most part. The customer service is helpful and responsive.
Cons:
We purchased the WebFleet service on the basis that they work hand in hand with Wintac ( Our service / dispatch software ) and that the two have been integrated. Partially true. The first year worked great, but then Webfleet changed. Now I can't dispatch a job if there is a # sign anywhere in my work order. If I do, I then have to shut down our Wintac and reboot it. WebFleet will attempt to direct the technicians to the wrong location and even other states back east ( We are in California ) if there are any street abbreviations, such as ST. , Ave, Blvd, etc.... Every morning I have to go thru each work order and make sure that there are no # signs or street abbreviations before dispatching them. Very frustrating and time consuming when you have a data base of over 40,000 customers.

Ricardo F.
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

No customer service/ product does not work

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: No benefit buyer beware as soon as you sign contract you are on the hook for its term...

Very upset with this product, no customer service , devices outdated and behind in technology.

Customer service is nonexistent. Their device are outdated

Samantha A.
operations manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

good and bad of system

the ease to view vehicles. the ability to track drivers speed and location is great

the new version, not using flash, is not easy

Chris R.
UK

Rubbish Service & back up

Kommentare: Your service is rubbish and dishonest. You take money from this company every month and we cannot use the service, do not have a contact point and any attempt to get this sorted out is useless. Your accounts just keep taking money even though they know we cannot access the service & do not have any use whatsoever from the setup. I would not recommend anyone to use you because you are just rubbish. I really wish this could be seen by anyone even thinking of going with you but of course, it won't be. you will look and that will be that. You are a dishonest company and you take money under false pretense. I wish we had never got involved with you I am disgusted every time your invoice drops on the mat it makes me madder every time I see it.

I don't like anything about your set up

I don't like anything about your setup

Antwort von TomTom Telematics

Thanks for the review Ellen! As you are still learning please let our support team or account manager know if you have any questions and we'd be happy help!

Alan S.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Straight forward and easy to use

Kommentare: We installed the TomTom Webfleet system at the request of our client in order to meet requirements for vehicle tracking, driver feedback, two way messaging and GPS routing. The TomTom system meets these requirements in a straightforward and intuitive system. Both field employees and program administrators find the system to be a vital tool in day to day operations. Customer Service from TomTom is outstanding...prompt response and ample assistance at every phase.

Stephen W.
Transportation Services Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Tom Tom WEBFLEET Wonderful Tool!

Kommentare: We have been using Tom Tom for over a year now and WE LOVE IT! When we need to use rentals to supplement our fleet, we have units that plug directly into the outlets in the vehicle and we can manage and dispatch our fleet properly. The maintenance features allow us to keep us up to date with all preventive maintenance issues. The tracking allows us to direct drivers to certain hard to get to locations in real time. I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Randal H.

TomTom Review

Kommentare: We like the product over-all. Our business is market driven so it is great that we can see and communicate to the drivers quickly and re-route them if necessary without violating any texting laws. The connectivity does run into a couple of "dead spots" where we lose contact with a vehicle. We also use the iphone App, which works great, but it would be helpful if it gave us a notice, bing or alert that someone is trying to reach us with the two-way messaging.

Michael G.
General Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product and solution for our company!

Kommentare: We just switched the entire fleet to the TomTom Webfeet solution. It integrates with our dispatching software and tracks our maintenance. Our previous solution did not track maintenance and it was a constant battle to keep the trucks on schedule. We no longer have that problem. The people are fantastic to work with! This was certainly the right decision for our business.

Heidi R.
Office / Operations Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

WEBFLEET is the way to go!

Kommentare: Very happy with our Web-fleet services. Love the features and set up options. DC Metro area means up to the minute traffic flow is a must have. Notifications let me know we are on track with appointments and our customers are taken care of. Our representative and customer service department is always very responsive, helpful and has everything under control.

Stan G.
President in

Great tracking solution!

Kommentare: I've been using TomTom for our fleet of ambulances and NEMT vehicles for the past 2 years and it has worked out great. The web interface has extensive reporting features and is intuitive. The mobile app helps me track the vehicles on the go. TomTom's IT staff has been great in working with our dispatch software to integrate tracking. Highly recommended service.

Muhammad S.
Clothing in Pakistan
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product/Software

TomTom is a good product and I appreciate it. My friend bought it a couple of weeks ago and it sounds really great. Keep it up....

It helps to do more work in less time .

Albert C.

BEST WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR FLEET

Kommentare: This performs well, does what it's supposed to. Tracks very well with time and distance. It shows on an overhead map (adjustable to satellite image with Google Earth and real time traffic) the exact path the vehicle took with time and speed, showing where it went, how long it stopped, when it took off again.

Marc S.

Great Product

Kommentare: Works much better than our previous tracking provider. Location updates are quick and accurate. Customer support has been great. Iphone and Ipad app comes in handy when on the road looking to locate our vehicles. Anyone looking for a tracking solution should take a look at the Webfleet product.