Über Flip PDF Plus

eBook-Creation-Tool für digitale Kataloge, Online-Magazine und digitale Broschüren. Hilft, PDF-Dateien in Online-Publikationen zu konvertieren.

Erfahre mehr über Flip PDF Plus

Cloud integration at reasonable cost makes providing ease of deployment.

Bewertungen zu Flip PDF Plus

3,9

Flip PDF Plus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Flip PDF Plus bereits verwendet?

Anthony
Anthony
Owner/Director in Irland
Design, Selbstständig

Great Software Great Support

Kommentare: Excellent.... just easy to use, effective software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Support is a great help also. Very helpful and responsive.

The speed at which it take your PDF file... and in a few mins your publication could be live online looking glorious and interactive... literally 5mins from start to finish.

Has occasional bug errors... but has never stopped me making a successful publication. Hopefully will be fixed in future software updates.

Steph
Brand Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A solid option for budget-conscious marketers

Kommentare: Flip PDF is allowing us to transform large PDFs into professional, web-friendly eBooks while staying within our allotted marketing budget.

I like that the software is not subscription-based. We don't do a ton of eBooks, so this is a great option for limited-budget marketing team.

It took quite a bit of trial and error before I figured out how to format the book. Once I did, it worked fine, but future versions would benefit from a more user-friendly interface.

Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Continuing Audio Challenges with this User-Friendly Multi-MediaSoftware

Kommentare: Technical support from Hong Kong has been frustrating - very small window of awake time for sending and receiving messages immediately because of the time zone difference. The person assigned to my account has not been able to solve my audio challenges on her own and we have been held up on publishing our very first Flip PDF for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] because of this. She should have had ready answers to my questions AND they should also be FAQ, e.g., should be stated that the audio format must be mp3 -- it took me a good week to get this vital information when I was using another extension. Then I did not get a clear answer to how to assign audio variably to single and double pages -- another FAQ should state that sound must be attached to single or double pages for the whole Flip book and user cannot mix single and double pages. I had to figure this out myself. Also no clear answer as to when Flip PDF will get updated to include a download function. I'm still waiting for a response to my query about the alternative for Flipbook sales when there is no download function. Access to a link is not a viable option for unique access to a publication. I am dissatisfied that no way to contact the supervisor or administrator for Flip PDF either by email or phone when the person assigned to me is clearly out of her depth. The last message she sent me was a screenshot for setting the playback function to zero, which is not even available in my version.

Flip PDF meets the needs of our multi-media niche publishing company dedicated to the healing arts because it allows integration of text, audio, video, and hyperlinks into a flipbook. Also, user-friendly in that a moderately computer-savvy person can create a Flipbook without hiring technical help.

The integration of the sound files has been unreliable. The playback function (number of rotations set to 0) worked on a trial file but when I published the final for publication under the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] primatur, it repeated after every page.

Rachel
Director of Communications in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Professional Qulity

Kommentare: We needed a cost-effective solution for making interactive documents for families. This was the perfect solution. The software provides outstanding, professional results.

The software is very easy to use and provides beautiful interactive documents that really highlight material while making the content user-friendly.

We would love to see additional templates.

Rebecca
Senior Director, Product in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good End Results, Ok User Experience

Kommentare: The end product is nice and easy to integrate into our website. The experience has positives and negatives.

Customization of the interface, ease of export in different formats

The user experience feels antiquated - the mac version I hav of Flip PDF Pro looks like it's from 15 years ago and is difficult to navigate. The user manual doesn't include all of the answers that I needed upon trying to make my first few books and I had to figure it out myself which took a lot of time.

Author in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Towards Digital Perfection

Kommentare: Overall my experience with FlipBuilder is positive due to their professional software, which they are continually improving. I have been with Flip-builder for almost five years, and I am happy to report that their desire to help from the customer services department is polite and informative, especially when they include screenshots with their text.

FlipBuilder software P.D.F. professional software presents exceptional opportunities for directors and managers to offer their products to potential customers. The digital options inside this software enable the user to create DVD, audio, and digital image presentations. If the user has a brain and can push a few buttons, congratulations, this is the perfect solution to reach out and build any business from self-publishing to multi-million-pound production profit! Flip-Builder is the professional answer to any business communication requirements.

I can not think of any downside to this fantastic software.

Kiki
Kiki
CEO/Editor-in-Chief in USA

Much better than Joomag!

Kommentare: I was a longtime user of Joomag and had a horrible experience with them, forcing me to look elsewhere to publish my magazine. Flip Builder was a one-time purchase...I own the software and am no longer held hostage by Joomag's horrible customer service and monthly fees. I am finally FREE! I am thrilled by not having the huge financial commitment and BETTER features. It is virtually identical to Joomag in appearance, except the software is dependable. I also can forgo the negative, frustrating interactions with Joomag management when their lower level reps can't troubleshoot software problems. No more hold-ups while waiting for inexperienced customer service reps to screw up my account either. I am now master of my own domain and I am breathing easier now due to the switch-over.

Easy to use -- actually offers more features than Joomag. Very cost effective. Does not hold you hostage like Joomag does. I was a longtime user of Joomag and found them to be a racket and to have unreliable software and snooty tech support. They also don't keep their agreements for the program you subscribe to. With Flip Builder you own the software outright so you are not beholden to expensive monthly subscriptions and can drive the traffic to your website. As the owner of a magazine, I am thrilled to get out from under "Big Brother" Joomag.

Slow tech support and you are dealing overseas. There is more formatting to do and it does take a bit to get the hang of the software.

Software Developer in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We've been using this product for many years. Still does the job well.

Kommentare: Support was always helpful and forthcoming.

I like how I can create a HTML5 version of a PDF document that looks good.

It takes a lot of time to get to all the settings and features. Development could be a bit faster. I don't need any Flash support anymore, for example.

Eduardo
Eduardo
Consultor de desarrollo de productos in Venezuela
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A quick way to generate an attractive online publication with page effects

Kommentare: I have been able to develop and create attractive and usable digital publications and reviews

It allows to create an electronic publication with page effects from a pdf You can integrate the Google Analytics code in the journal to publish to track online visits Supports mutilpes visualization devices (mobile, pc, tablets) Multilanguage It can be integrated with the most popular CMS

You must pay the cost of the license as it is not free software It is only a software for computers with windows the professional version is expensive

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Natural Reading Experience at the Push of a Button!

Kommentare: Using Flip was an intuitive, quick and easy way to get my catalog together, looking fantastic, published, and distributed to my customers. Exactly what software should be and do.

This software was exactly what was needed for my situation - I had a bunch of pages I wanted to make more than just a pdf, but something very close to a physical reading/browsing experience for my sales catalog.

It was helpful for me to have photoshop skills but not essential as this software packs a pretty mean punch in terms of image editing and formatting.

Ellen
Self Employed in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Better Than Google Docs

I was about to change my poetry to pdf from text. Google Dogs is too slow on my tablet. While Flip.pdf is faster doesn't use up my battery as fast.

The sign of process. Just like most software.

Nasser
Chief Instructor in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Flip Book Makers Don’t Come Much Better!

Kommentare: So far my experience has been positive. I create content for a martial arts magazine and it makes it so much easier to publish online!

The fact that I can create a PDF and simply point it to the software and it does the rest!

I’ve not come across any cons yet! I’m hoping that this will continue to be the case.

Olatunji
CEO & Author in Nigeria
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Excellent Service

Kommentare: Been so easy presenting my books and course materials in flipping book format, and thus giving customers alternative renditions that enhance interest and generates more sales in the process.

The software simply works! It's very versatile, rich in features, easy to use. I particularly like the concept of the "bookcase" that enables an author to present his books as a shelf from which buyers can select any book, preview it and effect purchase if interested.

The help documentation should be significantly improved to enable better appreciation of all its features and maximumization of its functionalities. I always have the feeling that the software is able to do more than I am aware of but the help documentation is not very 'helpful.'

Diane
Communications/Marketing Director in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Flip PDF!

Kommentare: I have sent many online magazines to hundreds of people using FLIP PDF and have gotten great reviews on the presentation.

Flip PDF gives customers a pleasing online display on which to read magazines. It's easy to upload the PDF to FLIP PDF and seconds later, "turn" the pages of the online magazine.

I do sometimes get confused as to what mode to upload in or if that means that same as "publish online."

Christopher
AEC Solutions Support Specialist in USA
Architektur & Planung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great output, but dated technology

Kommentare: Enjoyable, but worried about flash no longer being supported and rendering the product useless for me.

I love the output and being able to share a PDF in this type of format. I like that it can be placed and shared where it is non-downloadable.

FLASH - most browsers will no longer support this. What is the next output to move too?

Chantel
Creative & Publications Co-ordinator in UK
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product - Easy to use

Kommentare: We can produce endless digital catalogues and magazines to reach consumers across the globe, easily and seamlessly.

I find this product so easy to use. I had never created digital publications using software like this before and I was able to teach myself right away.] The end result always looks great.

It would be better for the marketing team if we incorporate page-by-page Google Analytics.

Scott
Principal in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great Application for the Money

Kommentare: I had a 920 page book for an architecture department and the program handled it without any glitches.

Easy to use once you play around with it. Works for mac users, which is nice. Creates quite a beautiful e-book that can be uploaded as its own contained file for the internet. No online subscription necessary.

I had a little trouble figuring out how to get my logo to appear properly but I got there. Also, the pre-publishing view of the site didn't accurately show how the final upload page appears, but it worked out.

Christopher
Head of people in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not impresed

Kommentare: Disappointing

Searchable feature in document for ease of access

It really does not offer anything extra, very cumbersome to use.

Gerson
Gerson
IT Consultant in El Salvador

With the Import Wizard, you can either select one of 5 preset profiles

Kommentare: Flip PDF is your easy way to batch convert ordinary PDF files into booklets

Once you finish creating your flip book, it´s easy to publish it. Publications can be made either by importing PDF documents and images or from scratch using the built-in word processor. PDF files and images can be imported one by one or all at once.

A bit pricy for my taste, maybe I am used to pay for aps on Google that are like affordable. However if you need this and you will use all the features, go for it.

Lisa
owner in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Overall easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, I like the program. There are some things I don't like about it, but it's also the best product I was able to find to fit my needs.

Once I was able to figure out some of the details, the basic program is easy to use.

There are some things I haven't quite figured out yet, it's not very intuitive in some aspects. The book setup can be difficult to navigate. There are a lot of options, the problem is finding which pull-down list they are on.

Director of artifacts in Kanada
Museen & Institutionen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Historical documents made easy

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a positive one. I like how you can link a web page to the book.

The ease of making documents stitch together as a book, makes it so much more pleasurable for people to read. People still like the flip of the page and the sound it makes. Closest thing to a real book.

Easier explanation on how the program works regarding the credits would help.

Gerard
Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Online Obituary!

Considering the current times, I used the software to create an online obituary/funeral program for my mother. It was the perfect opportunity to celebrate her life with those who couldn’t attend. Also, the ability to share online is phenomenal vs. having to share via email.

Some features were hard to learn. Once a persons spends time with them, they are easier to use.

Tracy
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Love the Software

Kommentare: I love the product.. Just needs to have a few more options for social media

Ability to color coordinate the templates to your project, Import Sound, Custom Background images, and the ability to make project look like real book.

Not able to customize bottom bar with Social media logos

Jimmy
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Easy To Use

Kommentare: It's been great, and I know I will use it more in the future.

I tried a couple of other programs like Flip PDF, but I settled on this one. It's everything you need and easy to use.

I haven't discovered and cons yet. I'm very happy.

Serena
Executive Assistant in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So Far So Good

We are still getting use to this product and so it would be too early for us to give a full review. However, it is working very well so far.

That we have to pay for the book to be published after we had already payed for the software