Über Orders2.me

Online-Bestellungs- und Marketingsystem für Restaurants, um Bestellungen über Web, Mobile und Facebook mithilfe ihres vorhandenen Zahlungssystems zu akzeptieren.

Erfahre mehr über Orders2.me

Terry C.
Business Technology Advisor
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"Seamless Solution to Online Ordering"

Kommentare: Customers have been asking for an online ordering facility. Rather than trying to reinvent the wheel, O2M has given us a much more robust solution. We still anticipate using some of their social media and loyalty program tools. Team is very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Vorteile: These orders go directly to our POS -- that is, when the customer places the order, it prints up on the KITCHEN printer and the HOST printer, so the Kitchen can get on it ASAP, and the Host is notified, and therefore prepared when the customer comes in the door looking for the order. That's really pretty turnkey and seamless... and very cool.

Nachteile: I would prefer an API to make the online ordering may transparent to our website. We have to jump to the O2M site to actually take the order. I would prefer to have that exist within a Web Frame or other structure so that the Order can still be taken with our headers and footers, and thus give the customer a less confusing experience.

Sparky S.
IT Director
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2020

"Thumbs up! for Orders2me."

Kommentare: I appreciate the fact that whether you are speaking to a support tech or to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself, I have always felt that we will be able to reach a solution to whatever the issue may be. And in some ways they have helped me with ideas that I have been able to translate into our Micros RES Software in the restaurants.

Vorteile: User friendly platform for our Guests.
Flexibility with Programming to accommodate our rather large menu. Modifications are simple to make and execute orders at a faster pace.
Interface with Micros RES software is excellent.
Notifications upon system outage. This makes me aware of a restaurant that loss power or internet. Gives me a head start before the restaurant calls for assistance.
Solid, damn good product!
Customer Service response and knowledge base are excellent. They have become a business partner that we rely on every day.

Nachteile: Future Orders (in the original format) print too early. We have to keep track of the ticket all day at To Go Station and in the kitchen. That however has been corrected and improved upon in the most recent versions.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2020
Sarah L.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"Wish there were more options"

Kommentare: They are great to work with, excellent response time, just wish the things they told me were coming, actually came

Vorteile: Used for a few years, but had to make a change. Needed options like gift cards, abandoned cart, etc. no updates to software In the 2 years I was with them.

Nachteile: Lack of options to add on and make it work like I needed it to.

Alex M.
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Great support, highly recommend!"

Kommentare: Exceptional!

Vorteile: I would like to thank Orders2.me for an extraordinary job they have done for my company. I am the owner of Rovali's Ristorante Italiano and the staff at Orders2.me have gone beyond the call of duty to address issues quickly during this crisis. With restaurants having to close down or be reduced to take-out; it became clear that they had to do things quickly. They were looking forward and anticipating the changes they would have to make to empower their clients to stay in business during this unprecedented time. I called tech support and they addressed my requests while I was on the phone! I literally had my solutions in mere minutes, because of the urgency of the situation. I am giving Order2.me 1 million stars for their commitment to the industry! GREAT WORK GUYS!! Alex
Rovali's Ristorante Italiano

Nachteile: No real cons. They have fixed any real problems I may have had.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Nicole K.
Marketing
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2018

"Completely customize-able on-line ordering system "

Kommentare: Improved customer satisfaction
Improved order accuracy
More repeat ordering

Vorteile: If I want to only sell an item on Wednesday from 4-10pm I can do that with this system. Each feature has so many customization options that it makes programming it a breeze. Order2me is very user friendly for both the company and our customer. I receive daily sales totals and customer feedback which helps pinpoint what products are doing well and where we need to improve on. I can break down reporting by items, by customer or so much more. It provides a wealth on information on the back end. One of the best features they have is each time an order is placed they call to confirm receipt. This has come in handy on more than a few occasions. I would highly recommend it for restaurants who want personalized features that fit to their needs.

Nachteile: Only issue is some times the customer doesn't' wait to receive order confirmation. The must wait to receive an order confirmation but occasionally we have some that get distracted and do not wait for the confirmation.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Nicole C.
Marketing

"Highly recommended "

Kommentare: Less mistakes due to communication errors. Improved customer satisfaction because they don't have to wait for food. Good ROI. Excellent feedback system. Allows us to communicate easily with customers.

Vorteile: It's customization features are great. Ease of use. Ability to get a live person on the phone quickly to resolve issues. Currently working with out POS team to integrate with POS.

Nachteile: We wish we could have two separate sites for our locations. Occasionally Customers will enter an order at the wrong store. They did offer website design support but any changes we make to our site the previous work gets deleted.

David S.
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2018

"Excellent follow up and help along the way teaching & finding ways to work for our specific needs"

Kommentare: Another way for guests to interact and order from our restaurant.

Vorteile: The support is great! There are a few boundaries with how the software performs in regards to how discounts can be created, but you just have to get creative to make it work. Customer support has been excellent trying to fit software limitations to my wacky ideas.

Nachteile: No issues. As stated in the Pros section, there are a few limitations to how the discounts can be implemented. But because of the awesome support, we found ways to make it work for our business.

Jerry P.
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"Valuable"

Kommentare: System works as promoted which is all I ask for!

Vorteile: Very easy to use with a very detailed dashboard

Nachteile: Integration with our POS took time but was solve by Orders 2 me.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Cory B.
Co Founder
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2018

"Best online ordering service I've found"

Vorteile: Ease of use and amazing customer support. They have a lot of patience with non technical people like myself.

Nachteile: I guess if I had to choose something it would be better reporting, but that would be more of a nice to have. The core functionality is rock solid and everything we need.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Shannon M.
Business Owner
Restaurants
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2018

"Great program at a reasonable price"

Vorteile: Ease of adding and removing menu items. Ability to disable items from the tablet. Format is very user friendly.

Nachteile: Have issues with the tablet going on and offline at random times and notification via email does not get immediate attention. Have lost many orders because of that. Also would like to see some more detailed features on discounts such as discount for prepay only and would like to have additional question upon checkout if paying cash or credit.

Rachel H.
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"The team made it super easy to get started and we've been successful using the software for 2+years"

Vorteile: The ease of use. Having one dashboard to access menu, accounting and operations is very helpful. The design is clean and looks great with our branding.

Nachteile: Software Integration. The ease of firing the orders directly to the kitchen would be very helpful with Aloha. Also, we use iOS devices so having the ability to receive orders on an iPad would also be useful. Our biggest opportunity with the orders are ringing them in correctly.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Lloyd P.
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Outstanding"

Kommentare: Increased profits and revenues.

Vorteile: It is such a complex, robust system yet it is so easy to use. The email marketing, email rules are oustanding!

Nachteile: I don't have any complaints about the software. If I had to pick something, I was there was most POS system that it would directly integrate with.

Binem N.
Boss
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2018

"I am using them for a few years and don't regret thisince we changed from the last company."

Kommentare: Helps me run my business

Vorteile: Customer service is number 1. Which is the most important thing in anything you buy. Also they constantly upgrade and modernize the software.

Nachteile: I would revamp some parts of the delivery section. .

Alex L.
Owner/Gm

"Love the service "

Vorteile: Ease of use. It's a superior system to others that we had tried. I would and have recommended Orders2Me to other restaurant owners.

Nachteile: In my humble opinion the fee is a little bit high. There are systems with lower rates on the market. However, i am happy to pay the extra couple of bucks for Orders2Me.

David E.

"Great for Restaurants"

Kommentare: Great for online ordering

Vorteile: Simple to update menu,
Different ways to receive order,
Copy options from existing menu items.

Nachteile: Doesn't have Subcategories,
Can't add an additional charge after order is paid.

Gokhan K.
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2018

"Very good customer service."

Vorteile: What ever I need need is in there. Easy to use also. Adding and deleting items are easy. Also you can pictures any time you want. If you have any problems just call the customer care.

Nachteile: Monthly price is ok but could be more affordable. If you compare the other companies is not bad. Everything is good about the software.

Steve F.
Area Director
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Area Director"

Kommentare: Excellent customer service from start to finish! Allows our guests to order easily without the hassle of calling into the restaurant to seamlessly place an order.

Vorteile: Very user friendly and intuitive when setting up and using.

Nachteile: N/A - Not really a lot to dislike when it comes to the options that the platform offers.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Wen-shuan Y.
Director of Operation
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2018

"User experience is great. Excellent merchant support."

Vorteile: The system is able to create an ordering page at the location we wanted, and it works with the esthetic of our website.

Nachteile: Unable to integrate to our POS system. Sometimes we have trouble receiving the orders, and customers were confused of whether their order were sent.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Daniel K.
Shift Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2019

"Never had more pizza delivered till now"

Kommentare: Before using orders to me I was worried my buisness would fail. We simply wernt making enough buisness to support building,employee labor, and food inventory. When I switch to orders2me the orders started flooding in. I WAS ABLE TO AFFORD MORE EMPLOYEEs. Since then we have made minor adjustments and such with no problems at all. For any small time buisness owner orders2me is the way to go

Vorteile: They have literally changed the way my store delivers pizza. Low prices and very easy to adjust and tweak my menu through them

Nachteile: Small fee to them for there work but they do get you way more sales then the money they ask for.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Chance H.
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"5-Star"

Kommentare: More customer retention.

Vorteile: Orders2Me is unbelievable company. Their executive is great.

Nachteile: Nothing. There are no negatives to Orders2Me

John M.
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2018

"Used the software to manage our customers that were able to order off of our website, it was great."

Vorteile: We liked how customizable the software was, and that the customer service was available and attentive to help us with our needs.

Nachteile: It's not very visually slick if that makes sense, it's still very basic programmer looking. The interface could be a little more intuitive to the end-user as opposed to someone who knows programming.

Gus P.
Realtor Associate/Broker

"Easy to use ."

Vorteile: Fast and easy to understand. The software is very user friendly. Im not good with computers and I found it to be very user friendly.

Nachteile: I didn't really find and cons. the software seems to be very user friendly. Looking forward to all the updates and learning how to use them.

Amy C.
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2018

"We struggled with the Orders2Me app at the store. The orders would occasionally come through wrong"

Kommentare: Giving customers an option for ordering from their mobile devices.

Vorteile: Giving customers another way to order, the ease with which we could customize the menus, and the use by employees.

Nachteile: The issues with order handling at the store - the orders would come through with incorrect modifiers and price amounts.

Jasbir B.
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2018

"Needs more streamlined "

Nachteile: It is hard to navigate
The ordering system is complicated
When order prints for us it is not in a good format

Adena T.
Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2018

"Great Software!"

Kommentare: Helpful overall, especially with the ability to enable and disable from the menu

Vorteile: This software is easy to use, efficient and practical.

Nachteile: No issues or problems so far with Orders2me.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2018