Über CheckMarket

Die Online-Umfragesoftware von CheckMarket ist laut Anbieter der schnellste und einfachste Weg, um den richtigen Personen die richtigen Fragen zu stellen.

Erfahre mehr über CheckMarket

The system is flexible and easy to use and the support team is very helpfull.

Not mandatory fields for comments and rater identification.

Bewertungen zu CheckMarket

4,9

CheckMarket hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CheckMarket bereits verwendet?

Toon
Toon
Communication and Event Coordinator in Belgien
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GO team

Kommentare: I use it internally & externally. It looks professional and it's efficient tool overall.

The customer service is the best thing about this product. Even if I don't understand something at once, I am only one call away from the solution. They are very friendly and really patient, even if I have the most stupid questions!

If I want send a mailing from CheckMarket to track the surveys, it might come in the spam inbox.

Melanie
Head of Process, Implementation and Change in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Checkmarket Software - My feedback :)

Kommentare: I highly appreciate all the professional help we get from the checkmarket support team & the online support pages. When speaking to the team, there is not only always timely & client friendly feedback, but also always straight to the point = excellent understanding of my issue & solution approach. The team usually directly offers one or multiple solutions to the problem raised (e.g. complex configuration), plus an explanation of what happened or why my config didn't work as expected, so it allows me to build my knowledge over time and get the best use out of the tool. Honestly one of the best tool & client services I've ever experienced on the large landscape of online tools I continously use.

Extremely flexible / highly customizable to specific needs, and a million possibilities to configure the surveys as you need them, in terms of branching/prefill/depending fields/CSL coding, etc but also branding-wise. We also appreciate the notification feature that can be based on various conditions, we love the easy buildable online dashboards, easy filter.. ability to share (protected or non-protected) those dashboards, possibility to use an own domain. Of course we highly appreciate the features to manage imports/exports of data in bulk and the different distribution channels and possibilities, even to be able to link surveys in between them. The software is also very intuitive and support pages (+ the support team) are well done and are very useful.

In certain cases (specific needs) we have to work with complex turnarounds to get to the ideal configuration. For branching the IF + AND + OR is great but especially with the OR certain cases are not technically working well, and we need to put quite time consuming workarounds in place. Another little frustration is the survey pdf - so this one is GREAT GREAT GREAT to have and broadly/very much used, but if we could customize (at least slightly) in between different surveys that would be a really valuable one too. One other feature we hope for is that text boxes keep the exact format of the text entered into the text box by the survey respondent (e.g. line breaks, bullets...) All I can think of for now :)

Loekie
Marketing Manager in Niederlande
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, good insights and good support

Kommentare: We use it for internal and external surveys. I works good and is very flexible.

The system is flexible and easy to use and the support team is very helpfull

We still need extra tools for reporting, so the output is not always suitable for us and there are limits on the respondents, which is sometimes a problem for us

Marc
Custoemr Experiecne Manager in Belgien
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The perfect solution for creating online surveys.

Kommentare: We now have a tool within the company that is used by multiple teams for all kind of projects: from large customer surveys and NPS surveys, to small internal projects as sending invites for events or polling our employees about their job. As the tool is easy to use and no training is needed, everyone can start creating surveys right away.

- 7/7 support with correct, helpful answers and tips & tricks. The response times are impressive - A tool with lots of features, I cannot think of one that is missing. - You can create and share custom dashboards and reports. - You can set up closed loops for contacting dissatisfied customers. - They have specific features for NPS surveys. - Multilingual surveys are possible - You can choose where in the world your data are stored. - They offer additional services if you lack time or experience. - The value for money is top. - You can distribute surveys through multiple channels (including email, SMS, QRcode) - Surveys and emails work great on mobile devices. - The number of users is unlimited.

The reporting optiosn were limited but as they released a new version that allows you to create custom dashboards and reports with lots of features, I cannot fidn another 'con'.

Chantal
Process Excellence Manager in Belgien
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Checkmarket - Ideal to send out Customized Surveys

Kommentare: I'm really very pleased with the tool. I can not say that there is something I'm not satisfied about. Not only the tool, but also the customer service is top!

You can lay-out all type of questions Process roadmap that is designed - userfriendly Possibilities to report afterwards

I don't think there is something not to like. But I'm interested in knowing as much as possible about 'how to score' your answers. I see that a lot of people in our company use the tool, but they very often don't know how to score. And often you are under time pressure - not always easy to deep-dive in all the information on the site. Especially when you don't use the tool frequently.

Mark
Marketing Manager in UK
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, Really flexible and great customer service

Kommentare: Excellent. I have the product I planned before I started at a reasonable cost.

The product helps to construct really flexible surveys, with conditional follow on questions that make the survey really quick and simple for the respondent, reducing the number of questions they need to complete to give you the data you need.

Its complex, because its so customisable, but the support is first class.

Daniel
Doctoral candidate in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

The right tool for the job

Cost is adjusted to the use Security of data Multilingual Broad range of features Ease of use Excellent customer service Excellent support Intuitive Many more

I don't know based on my use It does what I need

Marco
Mathematician in Costa Rica
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional

It is efficient and support is in general quick and very helpful.

You may think it is a bit expensive but, though it is clearly not cheap, they offer a lot in change. Maybe an "unlimited respondents" option would be appreciated.

Ngoc Tho
Student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

First time user satisfaction

Kommentare: I was able to customize my survey on a budget. In future projects, I'm willing to spend more if possible to explore other features.

The features offer rich opportunities to customizing a survey. The design can also be very neat, minimalist and prevent distractions.

The display logic was the most complicated feature for me that I will need more support on.

Joost
Joost
Operational manager in Niederlande
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

First Surveyn build ever

Kommentare: Nice, easier to make survey than with other survey platforms I tried.

Possibility of several languages in one survey easy to translate. No subscription needed.

A lot of possibilities, but with the help of helpdesk easy to find what I want.

Peter
Registered Nurse in Kanada

We use this platform to develop and send program evaluation surveys for campaigns

We can have better control over where our data is housed. The controls for design are fairly intuitive and easy to learn. The reports are attractive and easy to interpret with many options as to how to display the data. Online sign in is convenient. They provide different methods to distribute the surveys

The limits on respondents based on the plan purchased could be an issue for some organizations. Some of the more advanced customization controls during survey construction are a bit clunky and could be refined further for a better user experience.

Constantin
Project manage in Belgien
Öffentliche Ordnung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A non-professionnal user

It is easy to create a survey. If you know how to build a survey on paper, you find easily the way to create it on line. And you discover then different ways to ask your question. By using the tool you can slowly go further and discover other ways of asking questions or other features of the tool.

The graphic dimension remains quite rigid. It does not seem flexible enough to change the rendering at the graphical level.

filip
general manager in Belgien
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top platform with top suppurt

Kommentare: And if you have a problem, there is a fantastic help desk that you can always email and call. And they stay polite and patient, even you frequently have contacted them

Very user friendly and intuitive platform with a lot of possibilities.

Easy branching and extraction tools even for people like me who don't have a lot of programming skills.

Customer strategy consultant in Belgien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great help

Easy to use. Great support. Great help function and if I have a question I can call someone who explains it in a clear way and fast!

RAS. But for this survey, I can not choose my 'industry'. I work as a consultant and that is not an option in the list.

Monique
Financial Services Technician in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Satisfied User

Kommentare: Using it for mainly for funding applications

User Friendly, front and back end, Ease of use

I don't like the Pause Button because users don't think to press Next before Pause

Jonathan
Data Governance Manager in Belgien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The support is definitively one of their strongest point. The product itself is very usable.

The support. Also the tool is overall very nice to work with and feels very 2017-ish interface wise.

The lack of advanced functionalities beside branching - way more control over the surveys would make it even more powerful.

Tom
Customer Experience Manager in Belgien
Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick, easy and powerful, great service included!

It is very easy to use the tool online. Survey's are set up in no time and if you do have some questions, customer support is very helpful and quick to give you an answer.

The graphical user interface (GUI) is not always as intuitive. Translations between survey languages is sometimes more laborious because they cannot be displayed alongside eachother.

Rik
Marketing Manager in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great!

There is so much to discover! A lot of potential! Especially in the automation of evaluations there's much more to discover. We keep using it more and more

Templating for surveys and mails could be easier. Customer support does help with this, but when you want to do it by yourself, you have to know a lot of code.

Martin
Senior researcher in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Checkmarket as a simple and powerful questionnaire tool

Kommentare: Checkmarket is a great tool to program your survey online, manage your respondents database, follow survey progress and export the responses for further analysis.

Ease of use and respondents database management

Possibilities for advanced nested conditional questions are limited

Johan
Senior Advisor in Niederlande
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A huge benefit of this software is that it continuesly improves.

Kommentare: To move from papersurveys to online surveys, sometimes it is a bit difficult, because on paper you can make complicated matrix questions to save space. When these surveys are validated, sometimes it is difficult to make the questions exactly the same as the question on paper. And for our clients it needs to be exactly as on paper. another suggestion would be, that the software would be able to use a negative extraction. Overall i am very pleased to work with this software.

Nico
account manager in Belgien

a

Tthe platform is accessible for an average computer user, and above all: the service and support are FENOMENAL.

The text processing could be more smooth and extensive.

Katrine
Service Development Manager in Dänemark
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use and excellent support

Kommentare: We chose CheckMarket as a tool for our loyalty survey because of ease of use, visual analytics and transparent + competitive pricing. From the beginning our decision has proved right. We have been met with excellent support and a willingness to cooperate and together improve our survey setup. CM has top notch support also on the tech side.
Super value for money and a pleasure to work with.

Willem
Youth Researcher in Belgien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Pro's: Good service, wide range of possibilities, easy to use graphic exploration of your temporary data. Very good integration with SPSS / CSV files. Excellent customer service and support. Cons: Graphic customizing possibilities could be a bit better (different knobs and buttons, use of buttons of your own, ...). The design and look is very cutting edge as for today.

Sara
HR Business Partner in Belgien

Easy to use for Surveys

Kommentare: We are using Checkmarket for several years now and we are happy with the service. We receive immediately an answer from support, the follow-up well on our requests and the system is easy to use. We use however the system for a more complex purpose and this is not always ideal. the reports for example are not easy to adapt (i.e. the headings).

L
Niederlande
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

CheckMarket is a great, easy and advanced survey creator

Kommentare: Our compagny works for several years with CheckMarket and the survey creator is really great. The application includes all the basic features you need, it's easy to learn and easy in use. The knowledgebase and customer support are very usefull. They have a solution for every problem and are willing to help!