Filtern nach:

Über CheckMarket

Enterprise-Umfrage-Software-Lösung mit mehr als 10.000 Anwendern in 150 Ländern. Führe schöne Umfragen durch und gewinne umsetzbares Feedback!

Erfahre mehr über CheckMarket

Toon R.
Toon R.
Communication and Event Coordinator in Belgien
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GO team

Kommentare: I use it internally & externally. It looks professional and it's efficient tool overall.

The customer service is the best thing about this product. Even if I don't understand something at once, I am only one call away from the solution. They are very friendly and really patient, even if I have the most stupid questions!

If I want send a mailing from CheckMarket to track the surveys, it might come in the spam inbox.

Melanie L.
Head of Process, Implementation and Change in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Checkmarket Software - My feedback :)

Kommentare: I highly appreciate all the professional help we get from the checkmarket support team & the online support pages. When speaking to the team, there is not only always timely & client friendly feedback, but also always straight to the point = excellent understanding of my issue & solution approach. The team usually directly offers one or multiple solutions to the problem raised (e.g. complex configuration), plus an explanation of what happened or why my config didn't work as expected, so it allows me to build my knowledge over time and get the best use out of the tool. Honestly one of the best tool & client services I've ever experienced on the large landscape of online tools I continously use.

Extremely flexible / highly customizable to specific needs, and a million possibilities to configure the surveys as you need them, in terms of branching/prefill/depending fields/CSL coding, etc but also branding-wise. We also appreciate the notification feature that can be based on various conditions, we love the easy buildable online dashboards, easy filter.. ability to share (protected or non-protected) those dashboards, possibility to use an own domain. Of course we highly appreciate the features to manage imports/exports of data in bulk and the different distribution channels and possibilities, even to be able to link surveys in between them. The software is also very intuitive and support pages (+ the support team) are well done and are very useful.

In certain cases (specific needs) we have to work with complex turnarounds to get to the ideal configuration. For branching the IF + AND + OR is great but especially with the OR certain cases are not technically working well, and we need to put quite time consuming workarounds in place. Another little frustration is the survey pdf - so this one is GREAT GREAT GREAT to have and broadly/very much used, but if we could customize (at least slightly) in between different surveys that would be a really valuable one too. One other feature we hope for is that text boxes keep the exact format of the text entered into the text box by the survey respondent (e.g. line breaks, bullets...) All I can think of for now :)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Warum CheckMarket gewählt wurde: Not flexible, very limited, expensive (the change was made end 2016/Start 2017 so based on the Vocaza software / older version surely that was in place back then)

Zuvor genutzte Software: Survey Manager Vocaza

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CheckMarket: Survey Monkey was evaluated as less user friendly/intuitive - less strong in terms of data extraction/import & consolidation capabilities, and assessed as less strong in terms of system integration (APIs...)

Loekie V.
Marketing Manager in Niederlande
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, good insights and good support

Kommentare: We use it for internal and external surveys. I works good and is very flexible.

The system is flexible and easy to use and the support team is very helpfull

We still need extra tools for reporting, so the output is not always suitable for us and there are limits on the respondents, which is sometimes a problem for us

Marc E.
Custoemr Experiecne Manager in Belgien
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The perfect solution for creating online surveys.

Kommentare: We now have a tool within the company that is used by multiple teams for all kind of projects: from large customer surveys and NPS surveys, to small internal projects as sending invites for events or polling our employees about their job. As the tool is easy to use and no training is needed, everyone can start creating surveys right away.

- 7/7 support with correct, helpful answers and tips & tricks. The response times are impressive - A tool with lots of features, I cannot think of one that is missing. - You can create and share custom dashboards and reports. - You can set up closed loops for contacting dissatisfied customers. - They have specific features for NPS surveys. - Multilingual surveys are possible - You can choose where in the world your data are stored. - They offer additional services if you lack time or experience. - The value for money is top. - You can distribute surveys through multiple channels (including email, SMS, QRcode) - Surveys and emails work great on mobile devices. - The number of users is unlimited.

The reporting optiosn were limited but as they released a new version that allows you to create custom dashboards and reports with lots of features, I cannot fidn another 'con'.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: QuestionPro, SurveyMonkey und Qualtrics CoreXM

Warum CheckMarket gewählt wurde: The support is better.The tool is a lot more user friendly!! And the difference in cost is impressive.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Confirmit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CheckMarket: The combination of features, unlimited users, 7/7 support and the pricing model.

Chantal B.
Process Excellence Manager in Belgien
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Checkmarket - Ideal to send out Customized Surveys

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm really very pleased with the tool. I can not say that there is something I'm not satisfied about. Not only the tool, but also the customer service is top!

You can lay-out all type of questions Process roadmap that is designed - userfriendly Possibilities to report afterwards

I don't think there is something not to like. But I'm interested in knowing as much as possible about 'how to score' your answers. I see that a lot of people in our company use the tool, but they very often don't know how to score. And often you are under time pressure - not always easy to deep-dive in all the information on the site. Especially when you don't use the tool frequently.

Mark S.
Marketing Manager in UK
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, Really flexible and great customer service

Kommentare: Excellent. I have the product I planned before I started at a reasonable cost.

The product helps to construct really flexible surveys, with conditional follow on questions that make the survey really quick and simple for the respondent, reducing the number of questions they need to complete to give you the data you need.

Its complex, because its so customisable, but the support is first class.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Workspace und SurveyMonkey

Warum CheckMarket gewählt wurde: I switched because the functionality I required was only available elsewhere at a premium subscription billable for a full year in advance. I don't produce surveys constantly throughout the year, but when I do I have no objection to paying reasonable amount on a survey by survey basis.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CheckMarket: See previous answer. The add on functionality is reasonably priced with superb customer support.

Daniel C.
Doctoral candidate in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

The right tool for the job

5 letztes Jahr

Cost is adjusted to the use Security of data Multilingual Broad range of features Ease of use Excellent customer service Excellent support Intuitive Many more

I don't know based on my use It does what I need

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SoGoSurvey

Zuvor genutzte Software: SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CheckMarket: Prompt response to my questions Cost adjusted to the use

Ngoc tho N.
Student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

First time user satisfaction

Kommentare: I was able to customize my survey on a budget. In future projects, I'm willing to spend more if possible to explore other features.

The features offer rich opportunities to customizing a survey. The design can also be very neat, minimalist and prevent distractions.

The display logic was the most complicated feature for me that I will need more support on.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CheckMarket: The interface of Survey Monkey is distracting and overwhelming to me.

Marco A.
Mathematician in Costa Rica
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Professional

It is efficient and support is in general quick and very helpful.

You may think it is a bit expensive but, though it is clearly not cheap, they offer a lot in change. Maybe an "unlimited respondents" option would be appreciated.

Joost S.
Joost S.
Operational manager in Niederlande
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

First Surveyn build ever

Kommentare: Nice, easier to make survey than with other survey platforms I tried.

Possibility of several languages in one survey easy to translate. No subscription needed.

A lot of possibilities, but with the help of helpdesk easy to find what I want.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MonkeyCatering und Survio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CheckMarket: Make one survey easy to translate and to use for all employees

Mark R.
IT Director in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Daily Equipment inspections

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The support has been superior. The team is always willing to jump on a remote session and take the time to understand what you are trying to do, teach you how to set it up, and show you additional functions you might not have thought of to improve functionality.
With our equipment survey, they added functionality so we could show pictures right in the application, making it easier for operators to identify components. that was above and beyond what I was expecting.

We originally used this product due to COVID-19 to check people into our construction sites. Within 3 days we had it deployed for testing and within a week we had it deployed to 30 different construction sites and 4 offices. We are now ready to deploy a survey that replaces our paper process for daily equipment inspections. Each fork lift, air compressor, skid steer, etc. that needs an inspection performed will have a QR code attached to it that the operator can scan with their cell phone. The operator is taken to the survey needed for that type of equipment and can perform the inspection on line. Results are sent electronically to the back office.

I cannot really think of any cons I do not like about the product.

Henna E.
UX Research Specialist in Finnland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great customer service (research team)

Kommentare: Everything has worked as expected - great features, easy to use, easy to find guidance. The customer service of CheckMarket research team has really surprised me positively - They have always responded quickly to my e-mails (we bought some respondents for concept test) and helped me and spare no effort (Thank You [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!).

It's easy to use and has advanced features. The possibility to update contact lists with additional information was important for us. It's also very easy to find guidance from the webpage about how to use the software, that was also important for us. Pricing is based on number of respondents, not users, and it's very easy to add users - that works well for us. One important thing was also that you can buy respondents globally and full service if needed. These were the reasons we selected CheckMarket and it has been excellent choice!

I don't really have experienced anything negative yet.

An D.
Senior researcher in Belgien
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great support

Kommentare: It does not require a great deal of software skills to use CheckMarket and programme your online survey. Furthermore, if anything does not turn out the way you planned, the CheckMarket team is ready to guide you through the software and show its possibilities. While the lay-out options are rather limited, each survey is appealing to respondents and yields a good response rate. The possibility to send a reminder to participate is a great feature that contributes to a high response and so are the tips and tricks that are posted online. Recently, our company also used the CheckMarket panel to survey a representative sample of 1 000 persons. We could monitor the response in real time and were able to close the survey after 10 days while it would have taken us weeks to reach the same group of people through alternative channels. It is definitely worth considering this way of distributing your online survey when you are looking for a high response rate among people with a certain profile in a short period of time. You can achieve great results by joining forces with the CheckMarket team!

It is easy to use, has a lot of features and the support team is easy to reach and helps you wherever possible.

The difficulty to change the lay-out of questions and the invitation mail. There are some buttons, but the options are limited.

Charlotte J.
Head of Consumer & Market Intelligence in Belgien
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful market research tool !

So intuitive, continously improved with more and more interesting and useful features, amazing customer service, enables to do almost all what I can imagine.

Often difficult (or even impossible) to find information I am looking for in the help center, there are some things that I am not able to do (personal default templates for reminder e-mails, for example), a first disappointing experience with support on CSL.

Hanne V.
Community & Education Manager in Belgien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Time saving tool

Kommentare: lots of time, nice and professional reports

Versatile tool with lots of customization possibilities We use this tool for various trainings and events. Thanks to its ease of use and customizations we saved a lot of time and achieve a greater professional appearance. Lots of functions, many question types

If you make changes or corrections in the invitation mails, you have to click often to make the same changes in the remindermails.

Gerrie E.
Owner in Niederlande
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Great Survey System!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm a very satisfied client of CheckMarket.

This software has a tremendous amount of features which makes it possible to create a completely customized survey. The customer service is also great. The employees are always helpful and friendly. I'm a very satisfied client of CheckMarket.

The user manual could be a little bit clearer to me as someone without an IT background, so that you can find things a bit faster and know how it works.

Hanneke V.
Project Manager in Niederlande

Easy to use tool for data collection User friendly software for data collection

Very user friendly and functional software. The helpdesk is easy to reach during office hours. The helpfulness of team is very good. Clear and often useful advice.

The options are not always flexible in programmation and/or output needs. For complexe skips on the questionnaire or specific needs in our exports we use workarounds instead of finding the solution in the software directly.

Daphne A.
Researcher in Niederlande
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great service

Kommentare: Super fast and friendly service

The possibilities, the look and feel, the quality, easy to use, ISO certification

Not everything is possible in the software. Sometimes I feel like the software is a little behind other (newest) software in the market. But I'm happy with the overall service and software.

Sarah L.
Communication officer in Belgien

Very user friendly tool.

The CheckMarket software provides strong support to the organization of our school. We use the tool for registrations and evaluations of activities/events. The tool is very user friendly. The creation of a CheckMarket survey is easy and the tool offers a wide choice of response options. For the respondent it's an easy tool as well. The tool has different features that standard tools often don't offer. For example, it is possible to set up a maximum amount of respondents or to adapt the data after the survey is launched. Therefore our educational institution is a very happy customer!

If the software could be offered in Dutch, that would be an advantage.

Frédéric C.
Manager Research & Expertise in Belgien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best I ever used

Multi-lingual, easy, powerful, excellent reporting

Nothing to mention. I just proposed to develop multi-waves evolutions in the reporting (but helpdesk gave me a solution I'll try)

Anthony V.
Principal in USA

Great functionality... excellent support!

Kommentare: Ability to manage surveys for multiple client engagements efficiently.

Out of the gate, the software contains most every option required for managing your surveys. Additionally, the service comes with a simple use based licensing scheme. However, the best part of the experience is CheckMarkets support process. Things do not always go perfect with commercially available software. An organizations ability to re-mediate issues quickly is key . and that is definitely where CheckMarket excels. Time between support request and resolution (whether it is a user knowledge issue or something that requires CM development involvement) is definitely more efficient than other vendors we experience.

The use of images in surveys could be more intuitive and efficient. With the documentation it did not take more than a few minutes to figure it out, but definitely room for improvement as it is a multi-step process.

Marleen A.
Market Research Project Leader in Belgien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

happy user

Kommentare: we use checkmarket mainly for smaller ad hoc studies - although recently we worked with CheckMarket on a very complex study - good collaboration

the software is very userfriendly - a lot of useful functionalities

you can't introduce weighing variable in the analyses

Santosh K.
Recruiter in Indien
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best survey tool

One of the best survey tools with many personal customization capabilities, you can do as per your personal choice and the user interface is very easy to understand.

Working with too many questions can be a little frustrating for the respondents as we need a genuine and detailed information from them.

Anil K.
Director in Oman
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best 5 Star Survey Software

I am a new customer, just learning their software for the first time and I am already very happy within 2 days of usage. The number of questions I had while on-boarding were many and all were answered within minutes to a few short hours and fulfilled very well by the support team. Great exceptional service.

None so far at all. There are no problems so far.

Nadia A.
Customer Relantionship Manager in Argentinien
Tabak, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy customers

Kommentare: Great! You are there turning into facts what we need and every crazy idea. Outstanding Level of support.

Functionalities, posibility to build all what you need for information analysis.

Not mandatory fields for comments and rater identification