Über NICE CXone

Cloud-Kontaktcenter-Software, die IVR, kompetenzbasiertes Routing, KI, Anrufblending und Analysen bietet.

Erfahre mehr über NICE CXone

It allows for extreme flexibility and adjustments to business practices and processes allowing for significant cost savings and improved customer relations.

Sometimes, calls get dropped automatically, which reflects as "refused," and negatively impacts employee efforts.

Bewertungen zu NICE CXone

4,0

NICE CXone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 566 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NICE CXone bereits verwendet?

Bernard

Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in USA
Restaurants, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent Resource; Future Versions Will Be Even Better

Kommentare: It's a one-stop shop for customer service needs, with support for phone calls, emails, instant messaging, and more, as well as call monitoring and conversation tracking across all channels. In addition, it features client questionnaires to help us learn more about their needs and preferences so that we may better meet them.

It inlcudes a real-time chat feature, so we can stay in touch with clients in real time; it supports VoIP, so we can take and make calls; and it has automated call routing, so we can direct calls effectively and give them to the most qualified agent. As a result, we are able to track each client's transactional past with our business and tailor our services accordingly.

The setting of the system along with the transfer of client data has been a major challenge for us because it is both labor-intensive and time-consuming. Every time we make a new client profile, we have to spend a lot of time filling in fields that the system thinks vital. If the system allowed us to modify the information it asked for, it would save us a lot of effort and time.

Emily
VP Contct Centers in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

InContact Review

Very user friendly. We very rarely need help from our IT team to make any changes or updates. Most reports and tools can be figured out. Training tools are great. Integration very simple, using Skybox to assist. TAM, Garland Bailey, is excellent.

Analytics are hard to use and are not accurate based on what I know. InView does not match InContact reporting. We have asked for support/assistance resolving issues and we have not received resolution in over 3 months. We need additional widgets in the dashboard but can't get them.

Antwort von NICE

Thanks for your detailed review, Emily!

Brittney
Director, Customer Support
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

InContact Cloud Software

Kommentare: Overall the software gives us more functionality than what we had with our previous vendor. The user experiences is easy to adapt to on the front end, however, the back end scripting and set up can be more complex than what InContact would lend you to believe. I think it is a good product, that has great functionality, but that their support team leaves a lot to be desired. If you are in a small to medium contact center this would be a good product to use and scale with. They have a lot of add on functions that can grow with your company.

The call back feature has been a great asset, it allows us the ability to meet our SLA goals better and not have to expend more resources toward staffing. The reporting options in inContact will suit most organizational needs, however, the reporting feature through inView has been a better more customizable resource for us. Many of the items in inView are in beta, but it is exciting to see whats to come. Overall this product has allowed us to have more visibility into our customer bases, to be able to identify trends and understand truly what our customers are calling for, so that we can best address their needs.

The support staff has been less than stellar. Misinformation was provided on the front end prior to contract signing that cost us money on the back end. The implementation company that they used initially started out well, but the PM we were assigned wasn't very organized, didn't follow up well, didn't communicate needs well. I found myself often leading the calls, following up on open issues and requesting timelines for items to be completed. The training provided to support the back end such as script building and maintenance wasn't sufficient. It will require dedicated time and support to learn it efficiently enough to be able to maintain it without disrupting anything. I will say that it was a pleasure to work with the technical lead assigned to our implementation he was great at assessing our need and finding solutions to meet it. Dealing with our InContact assigned technical account manager initially was a struggle. They didn't seem to absorb a lot of information related to our account which caused some unnecessary errors related to our billing. It took a couple months to resolve that matter. The follow up from them has not been the greatest, albeit you get what you pay for. They do have an option for an account manager that provides more dedicated support which we are looking into.

Amanda
Benefits Assistance Center Team Lead in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

NICE CXone is a significant upgrade from our previous system!

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with NICE CXone has been above and beyond what we were hoping for. The customer service is amazing, and any time we have questions or any type of issue, we can bring it to our dedicated account manager, and he is super knowledgeable and always goes to bat for us when necessary.

CXone has great call features. Very reliable, has all of the capabilities we need. Vast reporting options as well.

The email capabilities are not nearly as advanced as the call features. We definitely are limited in some aspects of our email processes and would love for these features to be more developed in the future.

Shelly

Efficient to setup
Good training documentation
Wonderful tech support
Great experience

The details offered to discover path of contacts, simple process of escalating issues, and efficiency of setup of users and ACD elements are the best I've dealt with in my 25 years of ACD phone support. Our TAM is amazing & knows her stuff. Reports are capable of great detail

Because of the open structure to access so much detail, it takes time to analyze what everything means. The integration with Salesforce is wonderful, but seems a challenge to avoid daily errors; often clearing cache and cookies...I know this has much more to do with 3M's network and Salesforce, but everyone thinks it is the phone that causes the problem. We tried to standardize ACD routing setup, however, the cleanup from each deployment sent us down custom paths again; I understand the goal to eventually streamline with the Global Scripts - this is the right thing to do and will make things better, it will just take awhile to get there.

Antwort von NICE

We're so happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you, Shelly!

Paul
Networks & IT Lead in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NICE CXone, the complete solution

Kommentare: We have had a positive experience, the solution works seamless and is integrated across all of the products on offer

This is a complete cloud solution which enables us to have the latest and greatest solution available

The licensing is too restrictive, it would be great to have a reporting tier, where no phone calls are able to be taken

Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Very easy to use, able to be deployed with little to no issues and it is always kept up to date

Tech support can take a little longer to get a case worked when something does come up

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

How "Nice" of You to Read My "inContact" Review!!

Kommentare: I am using this platform as a call center management system. Our Service Desk employees all use this and it has made a world of difference on everyone being on the same page and being able to quickly adapt to changes.

I most enjoy the ability to utilize the platform how you best see fit. It's very easy to customize to your specific preference and that helps a lot with being organized.

I dislike the recurring instances of the platform 'dropping' and me having to restart my computer before being able to sign back in and start working again.

Nakeshia
Service Desk in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

CXOne the good and bad

This software provides large call centers the ability to watch agents on calls, easily transfer to coworkers, check calls holding and statuses. It also gives management the ability to monitor calls very effectively

The software loosing connection and sometimes just plain doesnt work. The software will drop calls in mid conversation making agents have to log out and back in during mid shift.

Nathalie
Sales Agent in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good dialer system for small businesses

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that it handles both incoming and outgoing calls for us.

It's annoying when it crashes, but if it does- their support team helps you get back up and running.

Ron
Desktop Support Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

inContact Phone and Chat systems.

Kommentare: Overall it was a mediocre experience. Support and the Tams were great. The call system was great. The chat is garbage.

Multiple API's for SalesForce integration, data export, you name it. Phone system works great with good call audio. Caring Customer Support team that is knowledgeable and quick to take care of you. A WONDERFUL reporting system. You can create custom reports or use their canned reports which have almost all of the information you could ask for. Their TAMS are great to work with.

The chat system has had issue after issue. It has only recently started working correctly and our contract is almost up. Tech support is one of the worst I've dealt with. They are uncaring/unsympathetic. They are quick to point the finger elsewhere rather than address the actual issue and help get it resolved.

Antwort von NICE

Hi Ron, We're glad that you have had some positive experiences. We are working with our tech support staff to improve.

Tarell
Customer Service Rep in Jamaika
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Contact Software

Kommentare: I've been using this software for over 2 years taking inbound and making Outbound calls. The audio quality is the best I've ever used. I'm glad we were able to switch from our previous contact resolution software.

What I enjoy most about Nice is that it's pretty easy to use. The distributing feature for multiple agents to use the software handling each call is unbelievable.

The biggest challenge I've faced is setting up a new profile w/dashboard etc. After over and hour we were able to have it set up.

Eric
IT Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Decent solution with room for improvement

Kommentare: Using the platform gave us more flexibility for how we handle our calls and report on call center metrics. We are not sure though that it is worth the premium price we pay for this solution compared to what we could have had if we would have upgraded our premise-based ACD system that we replaced. We pay over $45k per month for fewer than 100 users and that's not even using all of the modules. We also have to pay that cost every month, forever or until we choose a different solution. Premise based might be a better value for our operation if we have a chance to choose again.

The software has a lot of customizability and tons of features. Deployment and training for users is easy.

There are definitely limitations for some features at standard and to get advanced modules and functions the solution becomes VERY expensive.

Antwort von NICE

Eric, thanks for your review. Please reach out to your technical account manager if we can help make your experience better.We'd love to hear from you.

Paul
Quality Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Call Center software with great functionality

Kommentare: Before utilizing a call center software we provided our individual teams members phone numbers to the customers. This created multiple issues that were unsustainable as the organization grew. Customer complaints started to rise that we were not reachable via phone, that voicemails were not returned in a timely fashion or at all, and there was no data available to evaluate staffing performance and additional resource requirements. InContact solved the majority of these issues and we are now able to not only evaluate the points above, but also categorize the calls through dispositions used to improve call routings. However, there is no report that actually includes all three disposition fields. Only the primary disposition and the disposition comments are available in canned or custom data reports, the secondary disposition can only be reviewed for each call individually in the contact history report.

Our company upgraded to InContact a few years ago from TASKE. As the local system administrator for one of our sites that uses this software, I provide data reports to all teams tailored to their specific needs. The amount of raw data that can be extracted from InContact is enormous and is very helpful for operation and individual performance evaluation and optimization.

For our business unit having to transfer calls is not only inefficient, but also not seen as good customer service. There are no easy to use reports available, neither canned nor custom, that would allow simple evaluation of transferred calls that can be reviewed. Additionally, our main business unit running InContact is located in another time zone. Working with InContact Support, there is no way around some time zone issues when setting hours of operations for our local units. When I try to override our normal hours of operations to close the queues for lets say one hour between 2 pm and 3 pm CST, I have to set the end time to 4 pm EST. This would be less confusing if the override wouldn't display the close time incorrectly on my end then, as the notification and countdown will say that it is currently 2 pm and that the business unit is closed for 2 hours until 4 pm.

Lindsay
2-1-1 Services Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall a good product

Kommentare: Overall, I'm happy with InContact. The only thing I wish is that support was more helpful when it comes to using the features, and why the glaring discrepancy in reporting numbers from 2 separate reports that seems like they should be reporting on the same metric. (See Cons response, above) Aside from that issue, I've been very happy.

It's relatively simple to train my staff on how to use it. Most features are user friendly. The layout looks good and is functional. it's reliable and consistent. I cannot recall the software crashing or having issues that impacted our ability to help clients at any time. This is a lot more than I can say for other software programs we use. I feel like I'm kept informed of upcoming maintenance or issues and expected resolution time frames.

When I think about what I dislike about InContact, only one thing comes to mind. I have tried to find a way to pull an accurate report on abandoned calls. There used to be an abandon rate compliance report, but that is gone. So, I used the Skill Performance report. But the numbers seemed wrong. So I pull Contact History, and select for abandons to show. And on the particular dates I was looking at, the numbers were so very different. Skill Performance showed something like 80 abandons, which would be grossly high. Contact History showed something like 5 abandons. This number seemed low. I still don't know which, if either, report is correct and why they would be so different. I called for help and the representative couldn't really tell me why the difference of which was correct. So I went to my internal IT person, who also didn't know. So this is only one issue, but it is SO frustrating. I also cannot figure out how to find pre-que abandons and nobody has been able to help me with that either.

Antwort von NICE

Thank you Lindsay. We're glad to hear about your positive experiences as well as your challenges with reporting. We will pass your comments along to the support team.

Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My experiance as a team lead with NICE CXone

Kommentare: As a totally remote operation, It prove to be an invaluable tool and was easy to monitor and grade our representatives' performance.

My personal experience is on the pros:Comprehensive features: CXone offers a wide range of tools, such as routing, workforce management, and analytics, which have improved our team's productivity and efficiency.Scalability: CXone can easily accommodate our growing business needs, allowing us to expand our operations without worrying about infrastructure limitations.Cloud-based accessibility: The platform's cloud-based nature enables us to manage our contact center remotely and allows agents to work from anywhere, providing flexibility and uninterrupted customer support.

Learning curve: Due to its extensive feature set, CXone may require some time and training for new users to fully grasp its capabilities. Proper onboarding and support are important for a smooth transition.Cost considerations: CXone's pricing may be a concern for businesses with limited budgets. It's crucial to carefully evaluate the costs and benefits to ensure it aligns with our financial goals.Customization limitations: While CXone offers a solid foundation, there may be limitations in terms of customizing the platform to fit our specific business requirements. We should assess whether it can meet our unique needs.Also it wort to mention that we presented some failures on a daily basis and the support was not the best.

Anallyn
Quality Manager in Philippinen
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

NICE inContact for Call Center Management

Kommentare: At first I was skeptical with NICE inContact since I am used to using the other NICE application. After several updates made with NICE inContact collaborating with our Voice Team, the experience has been better especially loved the web player option :).

Since we started using NiC in March due to the global pandemic, we have since observed several upgrades in the functionalities/capabilities. 1. We have the option to remove download capabilities to certain users for InfoSec compliance since our company is a financial organization. 2. We no longer need 8x8 to play the call as it now has the web player functionality thus makes it easier to listen to calls. 3. We can now track the actual dead air and hold time which is critical to the call center as part of us monitoring the AHT and efficiency of our associates. 4. Clear definition of why a call was disconnected such as Agent Hung Up, Contact Hung Up, Agent Phone Disconnected, OB call interrupted and so on.

Some of the thing s I least like with the software are. 1. NiC tends to run into an error when agent is on high avail then a call suddenly comes in, it gives an agent leg error. 2. There are times that customer could not hear agent on the other line yet or vv. We did a test in the past where we listen to the call live and listened to the call after being recorded.

Jace
Telecommunications Technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, undersupported, and unresponsive

Agents are able to work remotely and the IVRs work as intended.

There are some bugs with routing and call wrap-up. The support offered by NICE is not good. It can takes weeks for NICE to contact you about trouble tickets you opened. The are understaffed and it doesn't seem that they are taken the necessary hiring actions to take control of this.

Antwort von NICE

Thank you, Jace. We'll pass your comments on to the product team.

Jenny Naja
Jenny Naja
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

InContact

Kommentare: InContact helped us to improve reporting in the call center and data-driven decision making.

The implementation process was simple. Their data collection workbook is designed in a way the data requirements is mapped in a way that avoid the most common issues in implementations. Of course, there are always hiccups, but the Team was always ready to assist. We are a SMB and the executives assigned to us were actually from AnswerX, which was previously acquired by InContact. That required an additional cost, but offered closer guidance.

Modifying scripts and workflows in the IVR is doable, but most of the times they expect you to request assistance and get the Executive working on it. Other IVRs make it more intuitive and visually appaeling for the clients to manage themselves.

Antwort von NICE

Thank you so much for the review and productive feedback! We are glad we were able to help you improve upon reporting but are always looking to do better. We will pass along your commentary regarding the IVRs to our team.

Dan
VP - Professional Services in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice inContact Call Center

Kommentare: My experience with the Nice inContact call center software has been that it is a high quality, high availability solution that meets most call center operational requirements and can be implemented in a timely manner.

The software, compared to legacy premise-based call center solutions, is considerably easier to configure and implement. Time to bring on new IVR and ACD solutions is a fraction of the time to do so in the traditional environment. Integration with CRM solutions for screen pop, IVR customer lookup, dialer list management, and other services can be easily configured and implemented in days vs. months. The software enables multiple media types (voice, chat, email, SMS, etc.) to be managed under a single platform and seamlessly routed to agents. Getting implementation staff proficient with the tool is another plus.

Functionality of some services is not as deep as a point solution (i.e. compared to a full function chat or email management service) but is more tightly integrated for multi-channel routing.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly support center platform

Kommentare: We've been using Nice CXone for last few years and the overall experience is generally positive. The software contains all the support center functionality that you need and can be administered easily. The team likes to use the platform because it's straightforward and user friendly. We are happy with the choice

User intuitive application with easy navigation experience for both agents and administrators Length and breadth of reports - inbuilt reports are mostly sufficient. It's easy to create your own custom reports and it does not require any special skill Can be used for inbound and outbound calls Call recordings can be easily saved on the cloud Excellent integration capabilities, we've integrated with Salesforce with good results

Call clarity when you configure cell phone to receive calls Long drawn process of procuring toll free numbers for some regions Occasional connectivity issues, however it's a thing of past and lot more reliable now

Andrew
Lead Supervisor in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Mixed Review

Kommentare: Use of the CXone softphone has helped improve our agents call response time, and made it easier to troubleshoot problems communicating through InContact since we are all using the same system.

I really appreciate the ability to pull information for reports regarding agent calls, agent behaviors, and call/time use statistics. Being able to pull this information let's me find and address problems that occur at time when a supervisor is not able to actively watch what each agent is doing, and gives supervisors the flexibility to work on many tasks at once.

There are some significant stability concerns. Agents reporting that the server did not accept a saved password several times, then accepting it on the fifth try, the softphone credentials being given to a second agent causing neither to be able to take calls do to license revocation, outages lasting for several hours at a time (though they happen infrequently).

Antwort von NICE

Andrew, thanks so much for your feedback! We'll pass along your feedback to our team.

Falisha
Account Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use but Some Features Need Improvement

InContact is easy to get logged in and take calls or change your state. It is also very versatile, lots of customization and a fair amount of reporting options. It allows the ability see the current state of every contact and agent that are logged into the platform. The ability to set up dispositions to see a summary of what every contact was about is very useful, as is the ability to easily pull the caller ID for calls in case a call is dropped

The Max console could use improvement - in a lot of ways it is better than it's predecessor (Thin Agent) but my biggest struggle with it is not being able to easily see what calls are in the queue at a glance. A few of the reporting options could be improved upon as well. Some features are a bit clunky and could use some fine tuning

Antwort von NICE

Thank you for the constructive feedback. We are happy to hear that the software is working for you and will pass along your feedback about needed improvements to the appropriate teams.

Kelsie
Assistant Account Manager & T2 Support in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works well for growing businesses and WAH employees

The ability to work remotely from home, which allows greater flexibility for both the company and employees, as well as the ease of use of the system in learning to handle different contacts - emails/chats/phone calls. This is a simple and fairly straightforward system for a new user to learn, and allows users the ability to be more efficient in their work.

The occasional system glitches which leaves users "stuck" in after call wrap or inability to change codes; when this happens, an Administrator has to force log the user out of the system to allow the system to refresh and the user to log back in to continue their work. While these glitches are much less frequent than they used to be, it still is an ongoing platform issue.

Antwort von NICE

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that our software makes remote work straightforward and efficient. We are always striving to make improvements and our teams are working through software glitch issues.

Jonathan
OPS Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall great software solution for IVR and autodialer

Kommentare: Overall good, solution is reliable with a few minor glitches that mostly impacted us when a system update was pushed.

Enjoyed most the ability to access this solution remotely

Inability to customize on the fly - most of our script changes required professional services

Antwort von NICE

Hello Jonathan. We're glad to hear your comments. Thanks for reviewing us!