Über PhoneBurner

Cloudbasierter Power Dialer/CRM: Wähle bis zu 80 Kontakte/Stunde, hinterlasse sofort Voicemails und E-Mails, verwalte Kontakte und schließe mehr Verkäufe ab.

Erfahre mehr über PhoneBurner

Phone burner integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce and Jungo software allowing us to access all of our leads in a highly efficient manner.

There is a gap in where a call should go if it stalls or doesn't connect. There are not disposition buttons for stalled calls that don't go through.

Bewertungen zu PhoneBurner

PhoneBurner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 173 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PhoneBurner bereits verwendet?

Tom
Tom
National Sales Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding CRM for Generating More Calls, Emails, and Voicemails

Kommentare: Extremely happy with this company and their customer service. They did a great job of setting us up and continue to provide very fast, efficient customer service.

Extremely easy to use. Automates calling, sending emails, and leaving voicemails. You can make 2-4 times more calls, emails, and voicemails with PhoneBurner than you can without it. It's the fastest way to contact customers and prospective clients. You can easily customize the software to build the sales process you want to implement and make changes at any time. We love it!

It does not have any sales analytics or revenue projections. You can use it in conjunction with another CRM to have the best of both worlds (the fastest possible calls, emails, and voicemails with PhoneBurner and sales analytics and pipeline management with an attached CRM).

Alexandre
President in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service of all 7 call software I used. Outstanding.

Kommentare: You pay for problems NOT happening. You pay for not having to fix issues. You pay for outstanding service. Phoneburner is my peace of mind.

I used 7 differents call softwares. I used : Five9, Vocalcom, Fenero, 3Clogic, AAvaz. Nothing compare to the service phoneburner gave me. With all other software, it oscillated between bad service, to outright fraud (Fenero was the worst). Not only everything work perfectly fine but when you got questions, a dedicated staff fix everything with you in a matters of seconds. With Five9, I spent up to 20 hours a weeks, trying to fix all the problems for 6 weeks until they just gave up and refunded me (I do give them credit for that).

I would like to see a feature to listen, whisper and bargin. Especially to train my home based agents.

Antwort von PhoneBurner

Thanks so much Alexandre! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you and your team :)

Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

The Worst Support and Billing Team - Horrible Service

Kommentare: By far the worst service in any business vertical that we have ever received. Customer Support/Tech Support departments are not the brightest individuals and have horrible people skills. The billing department is unable to create invoices that are required for tax purposes.

Nothing. Horrific software and service top to bottom.

Entire new customer support and billing team.

Antwort von PhoneBurner

We take a lot of pride in how we support our clients and their success. Our customer service team works hard to help every customer, but repeated disparaging and disrespectful treatment of our team is not tolerated or acceptable. Detailed invoices are always available for all of our customers in their back office. We wish this user every success on another platform.

Edward
Senior Transition Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

great product

Kommentare: like it 100 percent, and the organization of my call list are important.

helps me mass produce calls, and keep a trackable system for growth.

sometimes the login fuction is slow but can get through it.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the kind words, Edward. Glad to hear PhoneBurner is helping with your efficiency and organization!

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Making 400 calls per shift has never been easier

This software is feature-rich and powerful. Employees save time by having their call queue preloaded for them. They can also choose who and how many people they want to call. The uses for PhoneBurner really are endless. They can be used for outbound sales as well as following up with customers. The onboarding help they give you is fantastic. Another huge plus is no minimum seats. The UI is fantastic.

The menu could be organized a little better. I would really love if the report section had a link on the top so I could quickly track how my team is doing instead of the current configuration where it is buried a bit. Also, I would like it if they would add one more folder level. I have a tendency to segment my lists intensively so on the top level it gets a bit crowded.

MISTY
marketing rep in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Need to make more calls? YOU NEED THIS!!

Kommentare: I LOVE Phone Burner! I used to work in a call center so I was familiar with a dialer but this one is fantastic! I started using it because of it's integration with Salesforce and have never looked back! I love that I can make calls and drop a pre recorded voicemail and it has nearly doubled my productivity!

I love that it cuts down on my time on the phone by dialing numbers automatically and by dropping voicemails before the voicemail even picks up!

I wish there was a better integration between Salesforce and Phone Burner where I could make updates to my CRM while I'm in Phone Burner but I just open another window with Salesforce in it on my computer and that solves that problem.

Yvette
Owner / Operator in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Phone Burner Review

Kommentare: I recommend the Phone Burner platform because it is practical and user friendly. Plus, it really helps to have custom real-time accurate interactions with customers, to increase sales.

I like the fact that Phone Burner is so customizable. Every business needs something different that works for them. And this platform has the ability to adapt accordingly. It is practical, easy to set up, and user friendly.

It can be a tad expensive for a small business. But it is really worth it. If you use it on a consistent daily basis.

Mike
Mike
CEO in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PhoneBurner An Amazing Product For Business

Kommentare: The voicemail drop feature is unparalleled for time saving. One click and you're done and on to the next call. We are able to go through our calling list quickly and easily. Time saved on calling is essential with a small business like ours where we are handling more than one task with clients. Each call stays registered, follow up calling is done with ease. Customer Service was friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

PhoneBurner makes calling and record keeping easy. We were able to see increase in productivity immediately. You can go from one call to the next immediately or there is the option to pause between calls to make notes.

We haven't found anything we didn't like with PhoneBurner, there are constant improvements to the platform.

Erin
Erin
Shipping Consultant in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Dialer Service

Kommentare: The benefits of the software are endless especially with the ability to integrate with other sales software.

The best part about PhoneBurner is the speed at which you can go through new lead lists. It takes no time to sort through a cold list and find prospects. The system allows for notes to be entered on each as you go and send automated emails or leave voicemails.

The only feature I wish they had is the ability to insert a call order across multiple pages of leads. So, that I could put them in order of my appointments for the day.

Bradley
Associate in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PhoneBurner

Quality service, customer service is 5 star, the SMS is an issue.

SMS do not work regardless whatever I do. Not good for sole proprietors or S-corps

vor 2 Monaten

So happy to hear about your success with our dialer and service team, Bradley. Sorry for the SMS challenges -- industry guidelines require A2P 10DLC registration for business texting. If we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Rosalina
Executive Assistant in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Boost Your Outbound Sales with PhoneBurner: A Comprehensive Review of the Pros and Cons"

Kommentare: Overall, PhoneBurner is a powerful sales acceleration tool that can help businesses increase productivity and personalize their outreach efforts. However, it's important to consider the cons, such as a steep learning curve, limited customization, and cost, before deciding if it's the right tool for your business.

Expanded Efficiency: PhoneBurner's power dialer mechanizes the dialing system, permitting agents to associate with additional possibilities significantly quicker, bringing about expanded efficiency.Personalization: PhoneBurner's adjustable layouts and mechanized follow-up groupings empower agents to customize their effort and fabricate more grounded associations with possibilities.Continuous Investigation: PhoneBurner gives ongoing examination that empower organizations to follow their outbound deals endeavors, break down execution, and go with information driven choices.Combination: PhoneBurner coordinates with numerous famous CRMs, like Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho, making it simple to oversee leads and smooth out work processes.Portable Application: PhoneBurner's versatile application permits agents to settle on decisions and deal with their deals pipeline in a hurry.

Steep Expectation to learn and adapt: PhoneBurner's highlights can be overpowering for certain clients, requiring a critical expectation to learn and adapt.Restricted Customization: PhoneBurner's customization choices are to some degree restricted, which may not address the issues of certain organizations with additional complex outbound deals processes.Cost: PhoneBurner can be costly, particularly for more modest organizations with restricted financial plans.No Inbound Call Backing: PhoneBurner doesn't offer inbound call support, which might be an inconvenience for organizations that get a lot of inbound calls.Specialized Issues: A few clients report encountering specialized issues with PhoneBurner, like call quality or periodic framework misfires.

Karl
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Tool for you Toolbox!

Kommentare: Make it a great day!

The Phone Burner is a terrific CRM system that’s an equal combination of being FUNCTIONAL and FLEXIBLE.It’s super easy to upload as many leads as you could possibly dream of. You can sort & prioritize leads, set up dialing sessions to call prospects while viewing your own phone scripts. That’s a big plus. No more being tongue tied! You can customize follow up emails, while the system records your results. The Smart Sender option packages your videos and links into one compact email package to your prospect/clients. That’s really nice.The instructional videos are nicely put together that explain the system and can answer questions. If you need assistance, the Support Staff are very helpful and quick to be there.Phone Burner is an excellent tool to help build high-trust client relationships. It’s great tool for your toolbox!-Karl Kindschi, Phone Burner Subscriber

Nothing comes to mind. When I think of something, I'll let you know.

Victoria
Staffing Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Up-to-date technology, it transformed the way we used to work in the past

You can customize this software easily, it is intuitive (even for non IT users), the cloud platform is reliable, we had no trouble with the implementation - you only need an user and you're ready to start working with it -, every action logs automatically, you can create on the fly as many tags/folders/searches/call lists as you need. Before, we were using an old ATS that would require months to adapt to our needs, and only the vendor was able to customize the software. So I feel that now we have a great tool for outbound activities, I recommend it!

The reporting is very good, but could have more visual aids. And it would be great to have integrations like Indeed, Monster, Facebook, etc, for recruitment purposes.

Martin
Business Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Power Dialing and Contact Management with SUPERB customer support.

Kommentare: PhoneBurner is a dramatic improvement over our previous system and the streamlined workflow were a very pleasant surprise, but the biggest surprise has been the cheerful and competent support staff. I would recommend this product to anyone in my position.

The power dialer streamlined our workflow and increased productivity dramatically. Setting it up was very easy with the help from the PhoneBurner support team. As my needs evolved and I became more and more familiar with the software, I became more and more interested in tweaking it to suit my desired workflow and results. The support team not only helped me ably, they were always cheerful and pleasant to deal with.

It's not as feature-rich as the giant CRMs but that is easily offset by the dramatic difference in price.

Brittany
Sr. Loan Coordinator in USA
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Program & Amazing Support Staff

Kommentare: I would have to say that my favorite Tech Support person to work with would hands down be CSR. They are quick to reply and to try to fix any issues my team and I run into. Not to mention the program itself is SUPER EASY to use!

It is easy to use and really increases your productivity.

I can't say that there is much that I don't like about the software. If I had to choose something it would be that there is not a way to sub-folder in a sub-folder. So if I have one folder CA Contacts for example and I wanted to make a set of folders for the contacts that I started to call in Jan and another one for Feb; and in sub-folders to that put the contact in folders in accordance to my disposition buttons.

Hector
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worldclass!

Kommentare: I've personally used the PhoneBurner system for my own insurance practice for years before devoting my work to serving other users in the insurance industry. The software is not simply another tech product but, cost effective without sacrificing the quality of the product.

The PhoneBurner software is linear and user friendly and created with the user in mind!

There is nothing I like least, the product is worldclass, with worldclass people running the business!

Daniel
Broker in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PhoneBurner is a great Product

The ease of leaving voice mails and emails to potential clients and customizing what I send out. I am able to contact clients fluently without stopping.

At this point I really haven't found anything that I like least about this software. I do not use all the features it others only what I need most.

Chelsey
VP Sales & Operations in USA

Must have tool for sales team productivity and growth!

Ease of implementation, and fast adoption for my B2B inside sales team. Seamless plug in with Salesforce (SFDC) and no technical support was needed to get it up and running. Ability to pre-record multiple voicemails and set call dispositions that automatically sync to SFDC is a huge time saver for my sales team, allowing them to spend more time on outreach. Any questions are immediately responded to by their amazing support team. Easily manage user base.

There a little room for improvement on report around time based reporting for larger scale businesses that utilize the platform.

Steve
Sales in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great phone tool for your sales team

Kommentare: Great experience helping grow our company faster than we imagine

I like the fact that you can integrate scripts and voicemails together to make pinpoint campaigns

I really have no complaints. The product is on par

Conrad
Sales Representative in USA

PhoneBurner has been a solid program that allows us to make more calls. More calls=more business.

Kommentare: Making more calls. more calls = more business and I would reccomend this service to anyone in sales.

They do not lie when they claim they can increase dial time by 4X. As soon as one call is finished, it's on to the next one. And if you need time to take notes you can obviously pause it.

Implementing this software was somewhat of a hassle but maybe that's because I myself am not the most computer savvy.

PhoneBurner's Power Dialer truly provides a 4x faster dialing option for sales teams

I love the easy to use cloud based system that allows my team to power dial for 1 hour and produce the same amount of work that the other guys are doing in 4 hours. Their voicemail drop feature allows keeps our reps from repeating the same message over and over and drop recorded messages with one click. They don't even have to listen to their message before moving on to the next call.

While it offers some CRM features, it isn't built out to be a full CRM and it's primarily designed for a B2C sales team.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PhoneBurner is a game changer

Kommentare: I started Phoneburner in May 2018 and I had $0 sales, when I started using it, I ended the year at 102% of Goal. I loved the easy of being able to get through my calling list quickly and then also leave emails for those I left voicemails to, I have had much better response and I will continue to use it

I like the easy of use and how much success I have had with it.

The original training tapes were not easy to follow but they have added more training information on the website and offer webinars to help become more of a expert user

Tanya
Office Manager in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Phone Burner is a must have

Kommentare: Saves my team so much time, always get a response from their customer care team within minutes. Hands down best Customer Service of any platform I have used

User friendly, and support is second to none.

Don't really have any cons. They have great software and are always looking to improve.

Tony
Senior Loan Officer in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool To Prospect and manage my contacts!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. It has been very helpful in managing my workload and contacts.

I like that it keeps me focused and I can bang out dozens of calls in a short amount of time.

I can't think of anything off hand. It works great with my CRM.

Cameron
Regional Sales Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PhoneBurner Great Help in Lead Management and Generating Sales Opportunities

Kommentare: It has been great using PhoneBurner as it has helped at going through thousands of potential customers really effectively and efficiently, and filter based on a host of variables. Sometimes there is a needle in a haystack, and it helps us find it.

Easy management of contacts and leads based on a broad range of variables, and efficiently keep in contact with them and filter down to the real sales opportunities.

I really can't think of any obvious negative things. If I want to be picky, it will sometimes glitch when preparing to begin a dial session - call the number in the system, and then the screen does not go to the first lead's name - stays blank. Just stop and restart the session, and no problem. Loss of 30 seconds is all.