customer service has be great.

Bewertet am 14.7.2018
Bobby B.
Shipping Receiving Supervisor
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: tracking ease and over all help with maintenance and mileage

Vorteile: i like that we can track each truck with ease from our phone and computers. also it is going to help accounting with keeping up with miles traveled and fuel used

Nachteile: a little difficult to grasp for start up i still have a lot to learn about setting up and the trainers go at a fast paced.

von GPSTrackIt an 17.7.2018

Thanks so much for the review, Bobby! We¿re thrilled to hear that our software is improving your fleet management experience¿please let us know if you end up seeing that difference in your accounting operations!

If you ever require any assistance, please feel free to reach out anytime at (866) 320-5810.

Perfect for our small business!

Bewertet am 19.7.2016
Wes A.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GPS Track-it was an easy choice to make. Once the units were installed, we were immediately able to track the location and speed of all our trucks. The website and app are very easy to use.

Vorteile: Easy to use software. The Geo-Fence feature is amazing. It lets us set up a custom area on the map that will trigger an alert when a truck has entered or left the area. This was extremely helpful to us since our staff could get notifications when our truck was in the area they should be. The speed monitoring was also a great feature since it shows how fast the trucks are going along with the posted speed limit for the street they are on.

Nachteile: I would like to see more functionality with the phone app. You can do a lot with the website, but the app is slightly limited. It still provides all the information we need at a glance, but making setting changes on the fly would be nice.

von GPSTrackIt an 19.7.2016

Thanks Wes for the review! We appreciate it! We work hard to give you information that is beneficial to running a successful fleet.

A great device to increase efficiency of your drivers and reduce cost

Bewertet am 6.10.2016
Sheri O.
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been working with GPS Trackit for several years. As we have expanded our business, we have added more devices. The software is great to track/monitor your drivers. The real time data is a huge help in running our business. Dynamic scheduling of the drivers saves on labor costs. The customer support team is high touch and very helpful. My rep, Michelle Grace, is very proactive and supportive. She goes above and beyond to make sure we are always happy. I highly recommend the Company and their team!

Vorteile: real time data

Nachteile: nothing comes to mind

von GPSTrackIt an 6.10.2016

Thank you for the feedback, Sheri! We are so glad to have the opportunity to help you save money and grow your business!

We use it to keep track of service technicians

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
project coordinator
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to tell if our technicians were lying on their time sheets and track them better.

Vorteile: It works great for our purposes. We have to track our service technicians work vans to ensure they are at the job they are supposed to be at and the options the software provides are endless.

Nachteile: It almost has TOO much! I don't need to use every feature it offers. But otherwise, nothing bad comes to mind.

A simple solution to ELD with no contracts, but lacks good quality tech support & customer service.

Bewertet am 4.3.2018
Xavier M.
Southeastern Operations Manager

Vorteile: Simple installation, plug and play, no contracts which allows the ability to search for other options or at least wait until the bigger companies ie Feetmatics & Omnitracks remove their contracts.

Nachteile: Tech support is horrible. They always blame the user for errors. Equipment software needs to be updated frequently otherwise your driver will someone how find a way to place them in violation. The system has even send us a message to switch to paper logs on more then one occasion. There are times when the unit does not switch automatically to drive mode and the driver needs to manually do so, or vise versa. Mileage is sometimes not recorded automatically and in one occasion nothing at all from one state to the other. This is supposed to be done automatically by the system, yet the driver is at fault according to tech support. There is no accountability from their support system, their reply is always vague. Wait time to get a hold of someone is on average 20-45min wait. If you are in East Coast you must wait until they are open since they are in West Coast. If you are a 24Hr Company then you are screwed, they told us they are switching to a 24Hr Support in March but we still waiting on it. If you send an email or leave a voice message about an error or issue it will take about a day or two for someone to reply letting you know they are looking into it. Hope they fix this otherwise we jumping ship. Overall I'm disappointed in choosing this company and regretful to have put our company onboard one that doesn't have they stuff together.

von GPSTrackIt an 13.3.2018

Hi Xavier,
Please allow us to express our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.

While the FMCSA is responsible for enforcing the ELD mandate, it¿s up to drivers and providers to navigate the many complicated aspects of the ELD rule. The wait times you describe reflect this¿with so many drivers needing ELD support, our phones have been busy as of late! To combat this and provide the best customer experience possible, we are actively augmenting our Tech Support team to meet the needs of our users¿especially those affected by the ELD Mandate. We are on schedule to have this support available 24/7!

Many of our ELD users have found our ELD Video Library to be very helpful! We update it regularly to stay current with FMCSA regulations and, by popular demand, have recently added Spanish subtitles to all our videos: http://bit.ly/2p9LGHG

Our Director of Customer Service will be reaching out to you to discuss how we can ensure a better experience moving forward.

The best purchase I have ever made for my business

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Peter G.
Owner/Manager
Fischerei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I had a choice between fleet tracking software and I was introduced to Fleet Manager by GPSTrackit by a friend of mine who runs a business where he has a small fleet of vehicles. I decided to give it a try and I felt that I was given total control over knowing where my vehicles were, what they were doing along with fuel consumption which in turn saved me some money. Since the installation of this program, accidents have been cut down drastically since the drivers know that the management is monitoring them via fleet manager and I know at the end of the day I safely know where my vehicles are.

Nachteile: I do not have anything bad to say about this software. It just really completes everything that I have ever asked for in a fleet management program.

von GPSTrackIt an 18.2.2019

Thank you, Peter! We are so pleased to hear about the success you¿ve had with our software! We hope to continue to equip you with tools that provide proactive information and save you money.

Great Product and Service

Bewertet am 9.8.2016
Randy G.
Production Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: this has truly been a great investment for the company in order to be more efficient with our crews in the field. We are able to know where they are in an instant and are able to contact them if need be to detour them to an unexpected service call if we are already in the area.

Vorteile: knowing where each rig is located precisely and the accuracy of the vehicle placement is almost exact. Also being able to rerun a previous days routes has proven to be quite helpful as well. It also has helped keep our crews more accountable to their locations. Being able to see where a truck is and knowing its Approximate ETA to destinations.

Nachteile: took some time to learn the program, but once you have it figured out its pretty simple.

von GPSTrackIt an 11.8.2016

We are glad that the product has been helpful to you and your company. We hope to continue to provide you with reports that provide proactive information.

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 2.8.2016
Kc U.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: First of all, I do not usually write reviews but I have to make an exception here because I would be doing the world a disservice if I don't let people know about the awesomeness of the people behind this amazing product. You may have the best product in the world but it means nothing if you don't have the best people supporting it. In my experience, I found a perfect combination. From the very first phone call to this company, the level of professionalism I experienced almost sounded too good to be true but I've come to realize that it is indeed consistently TRUE at all levels of my interactions. The explanation of the product was very clear and concise, my product arrived earlier than originally promised (++), and tech support was wonderful in helping me set it up after installation. I have regularly received phone calls inquiring about the product and (genuinely) seeking ways to enhance my experience. So far I've had nothing but great experience with this product.

Vorteile: It is very responsive and gives accurate and detailed information on the status of my truck at all times. It has in fact given me a peace of mind while saving me money from fraudulent drivers who falsify their records.

Nachteile: Please upgrade the phone app to be as detailed as the computer app since majority of the tracking is done on the cell phone.

von GPSTrackIt an 3.8.2016

Thanks KC. We are glad that your experience has been professional, pleasant and prompt. :) We hope to continue to give you a wonderful experience.

Works Great

Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Lonnie W.
Technical Training Manager
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: If you need to keep accountability of your fleet this is what you need.

Nachteile: Learning how to use this product can be a chore.

von GPSTrackIt an 21.1.2019

Thank you for your review, Lonnie! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to see that our system works great at keeping your fleet accountable. We are currently working on creating additional support material to help with the learning curve.

safer and more accountable

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
HR Liasion
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Adaptive, live and with the temperature monitoring very functional!

Vorteile: My favorite features are the easy to use apps. Out old fleet tracking software required a computer. But now if there is an issue after hours (when is there not right?) I have immediate live date to work with.

Nachteile: I noticed the GPS is not exact. I put an alert on a bar close tot he shop the guys sometimes stop at and I get an alert every time the guys drive by the feeder road next to it. It may be I just need to tweek the settings I'm sure but really that is the only con I could even mention. very happy

von GPSTrackIt an 2.4.2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that our solution is improving your fleet management experience. If you require any assistance with configuring your settings, please feel free to reach out at any time (877) 628-7414.

P&CG reviews GPS Trackit

Bewertet am 29.11.2016
Tim D.
Assistant Vice President
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started this relationship as an experiment to see how GPS tracking of vehicles could impact our operations as a construction company. The first 10 vehicles tracked eventually grew to 168 and is on its way to our full fleet of over 200 vehicles. The initial interest was in preparing State Mileage reports. That process went from a manual effort requiring 1 hour per truck per month for 30 vehicles to six clicks of the mouse to handle all vehicles for the month. That savings alone paid for the cost of the units. Then came ELDs and we had a very easy to implement solution. The GPS tracking units made the transition to Electronic Logs much easier and in 4 months start to finish we had moved from 100% paper logs to 100% electroinic logs. Definitely made a recent DOT audit much easier. I highly recommend GPS Trackit. Your fleet management life will be simplified and the data you can gather will help you make informed decisions with predictable results.

Vorteile: Easy to use and system is relatively easy to manage.

Nachteile: It appears to be managed on the West coast. They perform system maintenance at 3:00am local time which on the East coast is the start of our day. A bad time to degrade system performance.

von GPSTrackIt an 5.12.2016

Thanks so much, Tim! It's great to hear how successful your fleet's adoption of ELDs has been--4 months is awesome!

GPSTrackit works great for our needs. We are so glad we finally found something that works for us!

Bewertet am 25.6.2016
Brenda F.
Vice President
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have tried at least 3 other systems that I can remember until GPSTrackit fell into our laps. It has been a positive experience and we have not had any problems since we got on board.

Vorteile: I like the ease of it. I get the info that I need when I need it. It's not over complicated.

Nachteile: The only con... is the West Coast base... we don't run into to many problems but when the one little glitch pops up it would be nice if we were all on the same time.

von GPSTrackIt an 27.6.2016

Thanks Brenda for the wonderful review! I am glad we met all your fleet's needs and that your experience has been a positive one. :)

The Great GPS Staff

Bewertet am 2.11.2016
Donna F.
Compliance
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Aero has just been reassigned a new team to work with at GPS, and I am very happy with the customer service that I have received from the whole team. Tabitha, informed me that she is new, and she is doing an awsome job! I do miss Celeste and Melissa, but due to the circumstances, I understand the change. I have never had a complaint with any of your employees. Keep up thr great work!

Vorteile: User Friendly

Nachteile: Trailer tracking catching up to the tractors, but I do understand the delay.

von GPSTrackIt an 2.11.2016

Thank you, Donna! We hope your experience with us continues to satisfy!

Customer Service like no other

Bewertet am 28.8.2014
David P.

Kommentare: We have been a customer of GPS TRACKIT since 2011. I still receive calls from them every once in a while checking up on us, making sure we are happy with the products, and asking what they could do to make my experience better. I received a call from Michelle Grace asking those very types of questions on 8/19. I had noticed a little while ago that on the android app when looking at groups, that it did not give the drivers name when you selected a vehicle from the map. I at the time was extremely busy so I didn't have much time to talk or to go over the issue. Michelle said that she would look into the issue and push to get the problem resolved as soon as possible. I received multiple calls and emails letting me know where she was in the process of fixing my concern. On 8/25 I woke up and my phone had updated the GPSTRACKIT app. I logged in and found that the issue was fixed. Just after 8am I received a call from Michelle, I was excited to tell her that it works. She was involved from beginning to end and was sincerely more concerned with the problem than I was. I look forward to future calls from Michelle. She was excellent to work with. Its rare these days to see an individual and a company to take customer service to such a high level. Thank you Michelle for all your help, the change is going to save me and others a considerable amount of time when we need to check on our techs on the go.

von GPSTrackIt an 19.12.2014

Thanks for your recap David! We appreciate it. One of the main reasons we are so successful is that we do take our clients feedback, concerns and requests to heart. Hence, your suggested fix... the driver's name now on the selected vehicle from the map.

PRECISELY what we need!!!

Bewertet am 9.6.2016
Lucinda M.

Kommentare: The fundamental tracking is perfect. What makes GPS Trackit so valuable to us are all of the features and functions. We are able to include our clients phone numbers right in the landmark titles so if we need to call a client the number is right there. The route creation and prioritization has greatly improved our efficiency. The service is stellar. Incredibly responsive...every time. We have asked for several enhancements over the years and every one has been implemented. One of the most valuable has to do with cost accounting. GPS Trackit now makes it possible to gather the hours spent at a client site for the driver AND all crew members so we can create a spreadsheet, merge that with the materials cost for that client and the pay rates and know exactly what it cost us on that day for that client...invaluable!!! We can now track our costs at the client level. The GPS Trackit product combined with the enhancements (which are all available to everyone) has given us an application that is tailored to our specific needs. GPS Trackit has helped us in many, many other ways from time reporting for payroll to alerting us to when our vehicles need maintenance or state inspections so we never miss. We keep all vehicle information, like the VINs right in the notes so it is easily available. Great, great product, stellar service and a true willingness to help clients...what more could you ask for???

von GPSTrackIt an 13.6.2016

Thanks Lucinda for the kind review and five star rating! We appreciate your business and are so happy to hear how invaluable our software has been to your company.

Great Way to Keep Track Of Equipment

Bewertet am 30.8.2016
Bob L.
Equipment Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used to keep track of our equipment's location on paper. This was ok when we only had 10-15 pieces to keep track of. Now we have almost 200 pieces of equipment and it would be nearly impossible to keep track of it without GpsTrackit. Our equipment moves around 24/7/365.

Vorteile: Easy to use and customize to our needs.

Nachteile: Every once in a great while, the site is slow to load, but usually doesn't last long. The mobile app could be more fluid and user friendly.

Facility Solutions Group

Bewertet am 17.6.2016
Paul B.
Fleet Manager
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Product has worked well for us. Customer service from Celeste has been excellent. We have had a few issues with billing, but they have worked to resolve them. Right now we are in the middle of the 2G to 4G device swap. Celeste has been very organized in putting this together and tracking the progress.

von GPSTrackIt an 17.6.2016

Paul, thanks for the review. We are so excited to hear that you are upgrading to 4G before 2G is dropped. And we are glad to hear that Celeste has been such a help! We will let her know!

very happy with gps trackit

Bewertet am 15.6.2016
Jeff J.
assnt fleetmanger
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: we are very happy with the gps trackit system we have on all our units right know we have a ;ittle over 120 units that we use trackers on right now that we keep track of on a daily basis the customer service is very good and prompt with everything they do all the personal in sales are freindly and work with you with all your needs

Vorteile: software is very user friendly

von GPSTrackIt an 15.6.2016

Thanks Jeff! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that your customer experience has been great.

Best GPS Software on the Market Today!

Bewertet am 22.11.2016
Chris C.
Regional Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software is easy to use, easy to navigate, and has everything you could need for your fleet and then some! My Fleet utilizes the E-Log side of things, and during a recent routine audit by California Highway Patrol of our drivers' logs, the Officer couldn't have been more pleased. Their support team is attentive and quick to locate any issues, and their training staff is through and patient with "Non-tech savoy" drivers. If you haven't given them a try, I strongly recommend you do, you won't regret it!

Vorteile: Ease of use
Attentive support staff
Multiple options that can be tailored to any fleet.

von GPSTrackIt an 23.11.2016

Thank you, Chris! Great to know you're happy with our ELOGS! We're glad for the chance to work with you!

Larry Methvin Installation, Review

Bewertet am 12.8.2016
Dave D.
Dir. of Human Resources and Safety
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've looked into a few other competitors and even did a trial run with their product and nothing I have seen can match the quality of the software, the customer service and tech. support.

Vorteile: Its all very easy to understand.

Nachteile: Limited simultaneous reports can be run.

von GPSTrackIt an 16.8.2016

Thanks for the review Dave! We really enjoy hearing suggestions from our customers. Hope the devices continue to work well and meet all your needs. :)

great product

Bewertet am 13.6.2016
Bob B.
OPERATIONS MANAGER
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: awesome product
really helps us stay on top of our fleet
helps with routing and tracking our drivers and trucks
as well as maintenance.

Vorteile: tracking routes,oil changes and all other time sensetive issues

Nachteile: none at this time

von GPSTrackIt an 13.6.2016

Bob, thank you for the review! We love that you are really utilizing the different features this software offers to help stay on top of your fleet.

New Fleet Tech

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Amanda R.
quality and marketing coordinator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The way of the future. A must have with large fleets.

Vorteile: ability to keep track of our fleet
monitor the fuel consumption and other expenses
know where our guys are at even when they can't call in

Nachteile: getting all the drivers to use it at all times

von GPSTrackIt an 21.1.2019

Thank you for the feedback, Amanda! We are so glad that our product has helped you save money and grow your business! Feel free to reach out to marketing@gpstrackit.com if you¿re still having issues with employee adoption. We might be able to help!

Lijia Velazques

Bewertet am 4.8.2016
Juan D.
Plant Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great follow up by Lijia Velazques on providing the support needed. She was very thorough explaining the information required as well some of the other functions the system can offer and we could use in our operation.

Vorteile: It's pretyy complete end versatile. Can generate report.

Nachteile: Not much in regards to Cons., unfortunately not

von GPSTrackIt an 4.8.2016

Thanks Juan, we appreciate the compliments. :) And feel free to call for more information on the product. We'd love to help you get the most out of your device.

No complaints

Bewertet am 17.6.2016
Olivia L.
Accounting
Import und Export, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Staff is very helpful and they always find a way to help us and work with our needs.

Vorteile: easy tracking and history look up.

Nachteile: relapse time.

von GPSTrackIt an 17.6.2016

Thanks for the review Lara. Our main goal is help save you time, money, and stress. :) And we will have someone from customer service contacting you shortly to see what we can do about that relapse time.

Gps is a must

Bewertet am 15.12.2016
Jamie D.
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Managing a lot of trucks and drivers is a big job. GPStrackit makes it easier to trust and verify. It is good software for the management of trucks and drivers.

Vorteile: Easy, accurate

Nachteile: I always wish everything were less expensive.

von GPSTrackIt an 28.12.2016

Thanks for your feedback, Jamie! We're glad to have you as a customer :)