Über GPS Trackit

GPS Trackit bietet maßgeschneiderte Flottenmanagementlösungen für Tausende von Unternehmen in vielen Branchen. Für HOS siehe ELDFleet.

Erfahre mehr über GPS Trackit

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu GPS Trackit

GPS Trackit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 280 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GPS Trackit bereits verwendet?

Carlos
Carlos
CEO in Uruguay
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect to control our fleet

Kommentare: Brilliant! Our fleet of vehicles is perfectly monitored with GPS Trackit

I want to start by highlighting the customer service, it's sensational! Fast and efficient, they always have a solution. The design is beautiful although at first it can be somewhat complicated to use, it has a lot of functionalities and the tracking is really accurate.

The only thing I can criticize is that at first it may take time to learn to handle it well, but then it becomes user friendly!

Fleet Administrator in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend

Everything, prompt customer service and technical support

I have not found anything at this point that I dislike

vor 3 Monaten

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! Our customer and technical support teams are always here to assist and ensure you have an excellent experience. We appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for being a GPS Trackit customer! Best Regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

You get the basics

Reports and tracking service techs. The weather effects our business, and the weather overlay is more accurate that any radar we have found. It would be nice if it was more responsive rather than static so you could see direction of weather movement.

We found the maintence portion to be clunky, and we would have loved to be using a feature that is important. But, most of my dissatisfaction comes from the transition to GPS TrackIt - they bought out InTouch (which is what we use) and there were billing issues that they could have handled in a much better manner and all I got was a whoops sorry. Basically my credit card on file expired and no one brought it to my attention for over a year, not even a call or email. Then I get a past due bill for over $1,000 due effective immediate. When pressed why they would not bring it to my attention sooner they said oh well, we've had a lot of changes because we bought 4 gps companies all about the same time - that is not my problem. It wasn't a big deal to me to pay a bill I owed. It's a big deal that they find it okay to handle a mistake in this manner. They should have reached out by phone and apologized prior to sending that bill. I am a business owner and I get things slip through the cracks, but I deserve to be treated like I'm important to their business, not just a number on a spreadsheet. Now that my season is slowing I am going to look elsewhere to see if I can find a solution for similar cost and more upgrades. I probably wouldn't be doing this had they handled that situation entirely different.

Sheri
Administrative Assistant in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best "Plug & Play" system on the market!

Kommentare: Quick & eazy setup. Great customer service.

The best plug & play system on the market for the money. Way better than Motive ever thought of being.

I have not fount anything bad about the system yet.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Sheri, Thank you for the excellent review! We're thrilled you find value in GPS Trackit and have such awesome words to say. Our customer service team is always here to help you 24/7 if you ever have any questions or concerns. Thanks again for taking the time to share your GPS Trackit experience! Best regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

Hal
CEO/CFO in USA

dddd

Kommentare: for the money and easy of hook up we are pleased and switching all units over to gps trackit

Easy of hook up no contract no cost for unit

to many filters to ge tthe view we want cant figure out the time stopped at each property on the app

Amber
Admin Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for our company

Kommentare: Our overall experience has definitely been a positive one. It is fairly easy to use. The customer support has been fantastic. I love that I can do a chat and they quickly answer whatever questions I have. The fact that it tells me what code is popping up with the check engine light makes it helpful when I call the garage. The activity tracker has been helpful more than once for HR purposes as well.

We really like being able to locate our drivers and keeping track of mileage for maintenance.

The trackers tend to come loose because of where they are located in the vehicle. However, I get a message and I can have the driver fix it quickly. I think it would also be helpful if there was a function to tell us if one of our vehicles were in an accident.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Amber, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Please feel free to contact your Account Manager to request features that could be helpful for your fleet. They are always happy to help! We're thrilled to hear that your experience has been great so far. Our customer support team is here 24/7 whenever you have a question. We appreciate your feedback! Best Regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

Joann
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GPS Trackit is a valuable time management tool

Kommentare: GPS Trackit has been a useful management tool since the day I started using it.

GPS Trackit allows me to know where my fleet drivers are located at all times. I can efficiently manage the workflow by sending them to the next nearest job site. I also use GPS Trackit to bill by time spent on the job. This frees us the employee to just get the work done and not worry about noting details. GPS Trackit is also a good deterrant to those tempted to waste time or run personal errands on the clock.

There really is nothing I don't like about GPS Trackit.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Joann, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. Making your fleet management experience efficient is our goal. We love to hear that our product has improved your business. We're always here to help whenever you need us. Thank you for being a GPS Trackit customer! Best Regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

Evan
COO in USA

GPS Tracking

Kommentare: It's been a good experience. All the customer support has been helpful.

It's user friendly platform. Ease of use and customer support.

I don't really have any cons at this point.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Evan, Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! Our customer support team works hard to ensure you have a great experience. We're always here 24/7 if you have any questions or need assistance. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for being a GPS Trackit customer! Best Regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

Renee
Controller in USA

Exceptional Service for Fair Price

Kommentare: We've enjoyed having the ability to know where our vehicles are and the reports are exceptional as well.

The ability to know where our vehicles are at all times and the cost of the platform is pretty good compared to others.

The reports could be easier to customize and use.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Renee, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Our development team is constantly improving reports, so keep an eye out for upcoming updates. We thrilled you've had an exceptional experience and we're here 24/7 if you ever have any questions. We appreciate your time and feedback. Thanks for being a GPS Trackit customer! Best Regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

Lonnie
Lonnie
Technical Training Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Works Great

If you need to keep accountability of your fleet this is what you need.

Learning how to use this product can be a chore.

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thank you for your review, Lonnie! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to see that our system works great at keeping your fleet accountable. We are currently working on creating additional support material to help with the learning curve.

Nathanael
Fleet and Facility Specialist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful product with a lot of features

Kommentare: GPS tracking has completely changed the nature of our operations and we couldn't have grown as much as we have over the past 4 years without this product. Good customer service as well when we do have an issue.

We use this product heavily for tracking our delivery fleet on a daily basis, as well as temperature tracking as we are a food distributor and must ensure we are maintaining cold chain requirements. GPS Trackit is fairly simple to use and learn, has a lot of features, and is reasonable cost.

Reporting can be a bit confusing and difficult to learn. The UI is a bit clunky and could be improved, although I believe there is a newer version that we have not explored fully as of yet. We've had problems getting some of our temperature sensors to work reliably.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Nathanael, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and insight on your experience with our product. As a reminder, we do offer unlimited live training for our customers. We also recommend visiting our Knowledge Base to find helpful articles, videos, and tutorials that walk users through troubleshooting and navigating our platform. It makes our day to hear that implementing GPS Trackit into your business has helped your operations grow. Thank you again for the positive review! Best regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

Owner / CEO in USA

GPS Trackit

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. It showing me the things I'm looking for and a good guild to what is going on with each driver.

I use the GPS for all my scheduling and tracking my miles. Also let me view my associates driving habits.

When I got the new GPS, noy much training came with it.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi David, Thanks for leaving us a great review! It makes us happy to hear you're finding so many benefits in our product. Making your job and business operations more efficient is our goal. We do offer free live training for our customers and have our Knowledge Base filled with help resources. Please feel free to reach out to our training team at training@gpstrackit.com if you'd like to attend a training session in the future. Thanks again for sharing your experience! Best regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

Wes
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our small business!

Kommentare: GPS Track-it was an easy choice to make. Once the units were installed, we were immediately able to track the location and speed of all our trucks. The website and app are very easy to use.

Easy to use software. The Geo-Fence feature is amazing. It lets us set up a custom area on the map that will trigger an alert when a truck has entered or left the area. This was extremely helpful to us since our staff could get notifications when our truck was in the area they should be. The speed monitoring was also a great feature since it shows how fast the trucks are going along with the posted speed limit for the street they are on.

I would like to see more functionality with the phone app. You can do a lot with the website, but the app is slightly limited. It still provides all the information we need at a glance, but making setting changes on the fly would be nice.

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thanks Wes for the review! We appreciate it! We work hard to give you information that is beneficial to running a successful fleet.

Douglas
General Manager/Sales Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Knowing Where our Employees are at all Times

Kommentare: It has been good, really no complaints

I like that it is easy to locate and track Employees

Sometimes the App on the computer doesn't update the location unless I refresh the page, then I have to set everything up again on it as I want it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Douglas, Thank you so much for your great review, and 10/10 to recommend us too! We appreciate it. We can have someone contact you regarding the refresh issue you're experiencing if you'd like. Just let us know - we're here for you. GPS Trackit Customer Support Team

Mark
operations manager in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

review

mapping and land mark features, gps tracking of vehicles showing of status ecm

eld not having a recap dash board showing a drivers last 8 days

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback and insight. It is always great to hear that customers are benefiting from features on our platform. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer support team. We're happy to help! Best regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

Lindsay
Office Manager in USA

GPS Tracking

Kommentare: Customer support is great!

Having the GPS tracking on our service vehicles helps our office with billing.

When the system goes down, it does take a little while to become fully functionally again.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Lindsay, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It's fantastic to hear that our product has helped make life easier for your business. When outages occur, we do our best to resolve them quickly so there is no disruption to your service. If you have any questions or concerns, our team is here to help 24/7. Thanks again for sharing your experience! Best regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

Elizabeth
Office Administration in USA

Best GPS Software!

Kommentare: From the very beginning I have been impressed with this software and this company. Their customer service is incredible and very intentional in making sure the customer is satisfied. Would highly recommend to anyone!

GPS Trackit is incredibly easy to use, has one of the best customer support teams, and has so many awesome features that make tracking our fleet so much easier.

The only con is they aren't quite up to speed with GPS dash cams, as their pricing is far higher than other companies we've looked at. Wish that price wasn't so high so we could use that service.

Melissa
Financial Controller in USA

Review

We can keep up with where our trucks and drivers are.

The website changes our tags after we fix them every time.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Melissa, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and insight. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team so we can further assist you with the issues you're having with tags. We're here 24/7 to help. Thanks, again! Best regards, GPS Trackit Support Team

KC
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: First of all, I do not usually write reviews but I have to make an exception here because I would be doing the world a disservice if I don't let people know about the awesomeness of the people behind this amazing product. You may have the best product in the world but it means nothing if you don't have the best people supporting it. In my experience, I found a perfect combination. From the very first phone call to this company, the level of professionalism I experienced almost sounded too good to be true but I've come to realize that it is indeed consistently TRUE at all levels of my interactions. The explanation of the product was very clear and concise, my product arrived earlier than originally promised (++), and tech support was wonderful in helping me set it up after installation. I have regularly received phone calls inquiring about the product and (genuinely) seeking ways to enhance my experience. So far I've had nothing but great experience with this product.

It is very responsive and gives accurate and detailed information on the status of my truck at all times. It has in fact given me a peace of mind while saving me money from fraudulent drivers who falsify their records.

Please upgrade the phone app to be as detailed as the computer app since majority of the tracking is done on the cell phone.

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thanks KC. We are glad that your experience has been professional, pleasant and prompt. :) We hope to continue to give you a wonderful experience.

Sheri
CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great device to increase efficiency of your drivers and reduce cost

Kommentare: I have been working with GPS Trackit for several years. As we have expanded our business, we have added more devices. The software is great to track/monitor your drivers. The real time data is a huge help in running our business. Dynamic scheduling of the drivers saves on labor costs. The customer support team is high touch and very helpful. My rep, Michelle Grace, is very proactive and supportive. She goes above and beyond to make sure we are always happy. I highly recommend the Company and their team!

real time data

nothing comes to mind

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thank you for the feedback, Sheri! We are so glad to have the opportunity to help you save money and grow your business!

Brenda
Vice President in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GPSTrackit works great for our needs. We are so glad we finally found something that works for us!

Kommentare: We have tried at least 3 other systems that I can remember until GPSTrackit fell into our laps. It has been a positive experience and we have not had any problems since we got on board.

I like the ease of it. I get the info that I need when I need it. It's not over complicated.

The only con... is the West Coast base... we don't run into to many problems but when the one little glitch pops up it would be nice if we were all on the same time.

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thanks Brenda for the wonderful review! I am glad we met all your fleet's needs and that your experience has been a positive one. :)

Donna
Compliance in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Great GPS Staff

Kommentare: Aero has just been reassigned a new team to work with at GPS, and I am very happy with the customer service that I have received from the whole team. Tabitha, informed me that she is new, and she is doing an awsome job! I do miss Celeste and Melissa, but due to the circumstances, I understand the change. I have never had a complaint with any of your employees. Keep up thr great work!

User Friendly

Trailer tracking catching up to the tractors, but I do understand the delay.

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thank you, Donna! We hope your experience with us continues to satisfy!

Geri
Office manager in USA

Lawn care company using GPS Track It products

Kommentare: A business problem we have solved is the ability to efficiently route our trucks on their daily routes.

The most important feature is the ability to track our trucks.

The least liked aspect of the hardware was the inability to use it with a 2001 Isuzu NPR truck. We eventually got it to work with that truck. The least liked aspect of the software is that sometimes, and it's rare, it's quits tracking a truck.

Antwort von GPS Trackit

Thank you for the feedback, Geri! We love to hear that our products are delivering for our customers.

Erica
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Kommentare: Overall experience has been terrible.

This software (when it works) is a helpful too.

Customer service is non-existent. Product stopped working in all 3 of our company vehicles. They refused to provide replacement product. We canceled service. They have refused to cancel our account. Our bank has had to step in to get payments stopped.

Bob
Equipment Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Keep Track Of Equipment

Kommentare: We used to keep track of our equipment's location on paper. This was ok when we only had 10-15 pieces to keep track of. Now we have almost 200 pieces of equipment and it would be nearly impossible to keep track of it without GpsTrackit. Our equipment moves around 24/7/365.

Easy to use and customize to our needs.

Every once in a great while, the site is slow to load, but usually doesn't last long. The mobile app could be more fluid and user friendly.