Über GPS Trackit

GPS Trackit bietet maßgeschneiderte Flottenmanagementlösungen für Tausende von Unternehmen in vielen Branchen. Für HOS siehe ELDFleet.

Erfahre mehr über GPS Trackit

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie GPS Trackit bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Carlos R.
Carlos R.
CEO in Uruguay
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect to control our fleet

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Brilliant! Our fleet of vehicles is perfectly monitored with GPS Trackit

I want to start by highlighting the customer service, it's sensational! Fast and efficient, they always have a solution. The design is beautiful although at first it can be somewhat complicated to use, it has a lot of functionalities and the tracking is really accurate.

The only thing I can criticize is that at first it may take time to learn to handle it well, but then it becomes user friendly!

Elizabeth D.
Office Administration in USA

Best GPS Software!

Kommentare: From the very beginning I have been impressed with this software and this company. Their customer service is incredible and very intentional in making sure the customer is satisfied. Would highly recommend to anyone!

GPS Trackit is incredibly easy to use, has one of the best customer support teams, and has so many awesome features that make tracking our fleet so much easier.

The only con is they aren't quite up to speed with GPS dash cams, as their pricing is far higher than other companies we've looked at. Wish that price wasn't so high so we could use that service.

You get the basics

Reports and tracking service techs. The weather effects our business, and the weather overlay is more accurate that any radar we have found. It would be nice if it was more responsive rather than static so you could see direction of weather movement.

We found the maintence portion to be clunky, and we would have loved to be using a feature that is important. But, most of my dissatisfaction comes from the transition to GPS TrackIt - they bought out InTouch (which is what we use) and there were billing issues that they could have handled in a much better manner and all I got was a whoops sorry. Basically my credit card on file expired and no one brought it to my attention for over a year, not even a call or email. Then I get a past due bill for over $1,000 due effective immediate. When pressed why they would not bring it to my attention sooner they said oh well, we've had a lot of changes because we bought 4 gps companies all about the same time - that is not my problem. It wasn't a big deal to me to pay a bill I owed. It's a big deal that they find it okay to handle a mistake in this manner. They should have reached out by phone and apologized prior to sending that bill. I am a business owner and I get things slip through the cracks, but I deserve to be treated like I'm important to their business, not just a number on a spreadsheet. Now that my season is slowing I am going to look elsewhere to see if I can find a solution for similar cost and more upgrades. I probably wouldn't be doing this had they handled that situation entirely different.

Chris C.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intouch

Kommentare: Overall a decent experience. Customer service has always been great if you have a dedicated rep. Service thru the app or by email can take several days or over a week to get a response. That’s not helpful at all.

Fairly easy to install and get up and running. Like that I can restrict or allow sections of the software for each user. The desktop software is much better than the mobile.

The mobile app is clunky to use. When scrolling thru the list of vehicles it often selects a vehicle when you mean to keep scrolling. Also when selecting a vehicle and then returning to the list you are brought back to the top of the list rather than where you left off.

Renee S.
Controller in USA

Track it review

Kommentare: 10

Easy to maneuver through and to learn the site and what it has to offer

Sometimes ordering devices online is difficult and it goes to open a ticket for maintenance abs or the devices aren’t ordered. We the. Go through our rep who is always helpful

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Renee! We pride ourselves on delivering great products and service to our customers, so good to hear your Customer Success Representative has been helpful. I will provide your feedback on ordering devices to our team.

Geri A.
Office manager in USA

Lawn care company using GPS Track It products

Kommentare: A business problem we have solved is the ability to efficiently route our trucks on their daily routes.

The most important feature is the ability to track our trucks.

The least liked aspect of the hardware was the inability to use it with a 2001 Isuzu NPR truck. We eventually got it to work with that truck. The least liked aspect of the software is that sometimes, and it's rare, it's quits tracking a truck.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Geri! We love to hear that our products are delivering for our customers.

Tim T.
OWNER in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Long term GPSTrackit user

We have used these GPS units for about 10 years. They are very easy to install in trucks, just plug them into the service port under the dash. Provides realtime data about where all of our fleet is at every moment of the day.

No complaints about the product. Equipment price is a little high to purchase vs lease

Lonnie W.
Lonnie W.
Technical Training Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Works Great

If you need to keep accountability of your fleet this is what you need.

Learning how to use this product can be a chore.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thank you for your review, Lonnie! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to see that our system works great at keeping your fleet accountable. We are currently working on creating additional support material to help with the learning curve.

Maryann M.
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good reporting for the money.

Reporting is easy to use. Good value for units.

The frequency devices need to be updated or checked on. The OBD port is a tough spot on some trucks. The app still needs a lot of improvement in my opinion.

Pamela T.
Fleet Administrator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

The system is very user friendly. The reports are great, and the tracking is very accurate. Customer service is fast and efficient.

It would be great if we could search all of our GPS in reports instead of being limited to a specific number.

Tim D.
Assistant Vice President in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

P&CG reviews GPS Trackit

Kommentare: We started this relationship as an experiment to see how GPS tracking of vehicles could impact our operations as a construction company. The first 10 vehicles tracked eventually grew to 168 and is on its way to our full fleet of over 200 vehicles. The initial interest was in preparing State Mileage reports. That process went from a manual effort requiring 1 hour per truck per month for 30 vehicles to six clicks of the mouse to handle all vehicles for the month. That savings alone paid for the cost of the units. Then came ELDs and we had a very easy to implement solution. The GPS tracking units made the transition to Electronic Logs much easier and in 4 months start to finish we had moved from 100% paper logs to 100% electroinic logs. Definitely made a recent DOT audit much easier. I highly recommend GPS Trackit. Your fleet management life will be simplified and the data you can gather will help you make informed decisions with predictable results.

Easy to use and system is relatively easy to manage.

It appears to be managed on the West coast. They perform system maintenance at 3:00am local time which on the East coast is the start of our day. A bad time to degrade system performance.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thanks so much, Tim! It's great to hear how successful your fleet's adoption of ELDs has been--4 months is awesome!

Wes A.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our small business!

Kommentare: GPS Track-it was an easy choice to make. Once the units were installed, we were immediately able to track the location and speed of all our trucks. The website and app are very easy to use.

Easy to use software. The Geo-Fence feature is amazing. It lets us set up a custom area on the map that will trigger an alert when a truck has entered or left the area. This was extremely helpful to us since our staff could get notifications when our truck was in the area they should be. The speed monitoring was also a great feature since it shows how fast the trucks are going along with the posted speed limit for the street they are on.

I would like to see more functionality with the phone app. You can do a lot with the website, but the app is slightly limited. It still provides all the information we need at a glance, but making setting changes on the fly would be nice.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thanks Wes for the review! We appreciate it! We work hard to give you information that is beneficial to running a successful fleet.

Xavier M.
Southeastern Operations Manager in USA

A simple solution to ELD with no contracts, but lacks good quality tech support & customer service.

Simple installation, plug and play, no contracts which allows the ability to search for other options or at least wait until the bigger companies ie Feetmatics & Omnitracks remove their contracts.

Tech support is horrible. They always blame the user for errors. Equipment software needs to be updated frequently otherwise your driver will someone how find a way to place them in violation. The system has even send us a message to switch to paper logs on more then one occasion. There are times when the unit does not switch automatically to drive mode and the driver needs to manually do so, or vise versa. Mileage is sometimes not recorded automatically and in one occasion nothing at all from one state to the other. This is supposed to be done automatically by the system, yet the driver is at fault according to tech support. There is no accountability from their support system, their reply is always vague. Wait time to get a hold of someone is on average 20-45min wait. If you are in East Coast you must wait until they are open since they are in West Coast. If you are a 24Hr Company then you are screwed, they told us they are switching to a 24Hr Support in March but we still waiting on it. If you send an email or leave a voice message about an error or issue it will take about a day or two for someone to reply letting you know they are looking into it. Hope they fix this otherwise we jumping ship. Overall I'm disappointed in choosing this company and regretful to have put our company onboard one that doesn't have they stuff together.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Hi Xavier, Please allow us to express our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. While the FMCSA is responsible for enforcing the ELD mandate, it¿s up to drivers and providers to navigate the many complicated aspects of the ELD rule. The wait times you describe reflect this¿with so many drivers needing ELD support, our phones have been busy as of late! To combat this and provide the best customer experience possible, we are actively augmenting our Tech Support team to meet the needs of our users¿especially those affected by the ELD Mandate. We are on schedule to have this support available 24/7! Many of our ELD users have found our ELD Video Library to be very helpful! We update it regularly to stay current with FMCSA regulations and, by popular demand, have recently added Spanish subtitles to all our videos: http://bit.ly/2p9LGHG Our Director of Customer Service will be reaching out to you to discuss how we can ensure a better experience moving forward.

Sheri O.
CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great device to increase efficiency of your drivers and reduce cost

Kommentare: I have been working with GPS Trackit for several years. As we have expanded our business, we have added more devices. The software is great to track/monitor your drivers. The real time data is a huge help in running our business. Dynamic scheduling of the drivers saves on labor costs. The customer support team is high touch and very helpful. My rep, Michelle Grace, is very proactive and supportive. She goes above and beyond to make sure we are always happy. I highly recommend the Company and their team!

real time data

nothing comes to mind

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thank you for the feedback, Sheri! We are so glad to have the opportunity to help you save money and grow your business!

Peter G.
Owner/Manager in USA
Fischerei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best purchase I have ever made for my business

I had a choice between fleet tracking software and I was introduced to Fleet Manager by GPSTrackit by a friend of mine who runs a business where he has a small fleet of vehicles. I decided to give it a try and I felt that I was given total control over knowing where my vehicles were, what they were doing along with fuel consumption which in turn saved me some money. Since the installation of this program, accidents have been cut down drastically since the drivers know that the management is monitoring them via fleet manager and I know at the end of the day I safely know where my vehicles are.

I do not have anything bad to say about this software. It just really completes everything that I have ever asked for in a fleet management program.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thank you, Peter! We are so pleased to hear about the success you¿ve had with our software! We hope to continue to equip you with tools that provide proactive information and save you money.

Randy G.
Production Manager in USA

Great Product and Service

Kommentare: this has truly been a great investment for the company in order to be more efficient with our crews in the field. We are able to know where they are in an instant and are able to contact them if need be to detour them to an unexpected service call if we are already in the area.

knowing where each rig is located precisely and the accuracy of the vehicle placement is almost exact. Also being able to rerun a previous days routes has proven to be quite helpful as well. It also has helped keep our crews more accountable to their locations. Being able to see where a truck is and knowing its Approximate ETA to destinations.

took some time to learn the program, but once you have it figured out its pretty simple.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

We are glad that the product has been helpful to you and your company. We hope to continue to provide you with reports that provide proactive information.

Kc U.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: First of all, I do not usually write reviews but I have to make an exception here because I would be doing the world a disservice if I don't let people know about the awesomeness of the people behind this amazing product. You may have the best product in the world but it means nothing if you don't have the best people supporting it. In my experience, I found a perfect combination. From the very first phone call to this company, the level of professionalism I experienced almost sounded too good to be true but I've come to realize that it is indeed consistently TRUE at all levels of my interactions. The explanation of the product was very clear and concise, my product arrived earlier than originally promised (++), and tech support was wonderful in helping me set it up after installation. I have regularly received phone calls inquiring about the product and (genuinely) seeking ways to enhance my experience. So far I've had nothing but great experience with this product.

It is very responsive and gives accurate and detailed information on the status of my truck at all times. It has in fact given me a peace of mind while saving me money from fraudulent drivers who falsify their records.

Please upgrade the phone app to be as detailed as the computer app since majority of the tracking is done on the cell phone.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thanks KC. We are glad that your experience has been professional, pleasant and prompt. :) We hope to continue to give you a wonderful experience.

Brad S.
Fleet Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Very good. Response to concerns has taken more than a few days at times. Follow up to concerns good.
Changes in staff over the last year has been noted along with process effects.

Reports are efficient and utilized. .

Transition to the Cloud version was very clunky, still have down time access. Navigation takes longer than the previous version.

Brenda F.
Vice President in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GPSTrackit works great for our needs. We are so glad we finally found something that works for us!

Kommentare: We have tried at least 3 other systems that I can remember until GPSTrackit fell into our laps. It has been a positive experience and we have not had any problems since we got on board.

I like the ease of it. I get the info that I need when I need it. It's not over complicated.

The only con... is the West Coast base... we don't run into to many problems but when the one little glitch pops up it would be nice if we were all on the same time.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thanks Brenda for the wonderful review! I am glad we met all your fleet's needs and that your experience has been a positive one. :)

Donna F.
Compliance in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Great GPS Staff

Kommentare: Aero has just been reassigned a new team to work with at GPS, and I am very happy with the customer service that I have received from the whole team. Tabitha, informed me that she is new, and she is doing an awsome job! I do miss Celeste and Melissa, but due to the circumstances, I understand the change. I have never had a complaint with any of your employees. Keep up thr great work!

User Friendly

Trailer tracking catching up to the tractors, but I do understand the delay.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thank you, Donna! We hope your experience with us continues to satisfy!

David P.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Customer Service like no other

Kommentare: We have been a customer of GPS TRACKIT since 2011. I still receive calls from them every once in a while checking up on us, making sure we are happy with the products, and asking what they could do to make my experience better. I received a call from Michelle Grace asking those very types of questions on 8/19. I had noticed a little while ago that on the android app when looking at groups, that it did not give the drivers name when you selected a vehicle from the map. I at the time was extremely busy so I didn't have much time to talk or to go over the issue. Michelle said that she would look into the issue and push to get the problem resolved as soon as possible. I received multiple calls and emails letting me know where she was in the process of fixing my concern. On 8/25 I woke up and my phone had updated the GPSTRACKIT app. I logged in and found that the issue was fixed. Just after 8am I received a call from Michelle, I was excited to tell her that it works. She was involved from beginning to end and was sincerely more concerned with the problem than I was. I look forward to future calls from Michelle. She was excellent to work with. Its rare these days to see an individual and a company to take customer service to such a high level. Thank you Michelle for all your help, the change is going to save me and others a considerable amount of time when we need to check on our techs on the go.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thanks for your recap David! We appreciate it. One of the main reasons we are so successful is that we do take our clients feedback, concerns and requests to heart. Hence, your suggested fix... the driver's name now on the selected vehicle from the map.

Lucinda M.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

PRECISELY what we need!!!

Kommentare: The fundamental tracking is perfect. What makes GPS Trackit so valuable to us are all of the features and functions. We are able to include our clients phone numbers right in the landmark titles so if we need to call a client the number is right there. The route creation and prioritization has greatly improved our efficiency. The service is stellar. Incredibly responsive...every time. We have asked for several enhancements over the years and every one has been implemented. One of the most valuable has to do with cost accounting. GPS Trackit now makes it possible to gather the hours spent at a client site for the driver AND all crew members so we can create a spreadsheet, merge that with the materials cost for that client and the pay rates and know exactly what it cost us on that day for that client...invaluable!!! We can now track our costs at the client level. The GPS Trackit product combined with the enhancements (which are all available to everyone) has given us an application that is tailored to our specific needs. GPS Trackit has helped us in many, many other ways from time reporting for payroll to alerting us to when our vehicles need maintenance or state inspections so we never miss. We keep all vehicle information, like the VINs right in the notes so it is easily available. Great, great product, stellar service and a true willingness to help clients...what more could you ask for???

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thanks Lucinda for the kind review and five star rating! We appreciate your business and are so happy to hear how invaluable our software has been to your company.

Bob L.
Equipment Manager in USA

Great Way to Keep Track Of Equipment

Kommentare: We used to keep track of our equipment's location on paper. This was ok when we only had 10-15 pieces to keep track of. Now we have almost 200 pieces of equipment and it would be nearly impossible to keep track of it without GpsTrackit. Our equipment moves around 24/7/365.

Easy to use and customize to our needs.

Every once in a great while, the site is slow to load, but usually doesn't last long. The mobile app could be more fluid and user friendly.

Paul B.
Fleet Manager in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Facility Solutions Group

Kommentare: Product has worked well for us. Customer service from Celeste has been excellent. We have had a few issues with billing, but they have worked to resolve them. Right now we are in the middle of the 2G to 4G device swap. Celeste has been very organized in putting this together and tracking the progress.

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Paul, thanks for the review. We are so excited to hear that you are upgrading to 4G before 2G is dropped. And we are glad to hear that Celeste has been such a help! We will let her know!

Jeff J.
assnt fleetmanger in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

very happy with gps trackit

Kommentare: we are very happy with the gps trackit system we have on all our units right know we have a ;ittle over 120 units that we use trackers on right now that we keep track of on a daily basis the customer service is very good and prompt with everything they do all the personal in sales are freindly and work with you with all your needs

software is very user friendly

Antwort von GPSTrackIt

Thanks Jeff! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that your customer experience has been great.