Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Erfahrungen

Über Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Nicht verfügbar

There is a huge community that's eager to collaborate and assist (local user groups, blogs, the Dreamforce conference, the connections conference, twitter, slack groups, linkedin groups, etc).

Pardot allows you to create multiple leads with the same email address. This is a compulsory feature and causes issues with duplicate and bad data.

Bewertungen zu Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

3,8
3,9
4,0
3,8

Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 634 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement bereits verwendet?

Sabal

Kate
Marketing & Account Management in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pardot delivers on promises

Kommentare: Pardot has made it easy to understand how our marketing is working, know who is a hot lead versus a disengaged one, and to create content that is easy to share and delivers good ROI. It’s built in many safeguards to keep you from getting in trouble with spam rules and avoid sending emails multiple times.

The software is great for staying in touch with prospects and clients. It makes it easy to set up emails, create content, measure and report on results, and build stronger relationships. It’s fun to use, once you understand how it works.

There’s a long learning curve for adopting Pardot, and if I hadn’t had a consultant to hold my hand through the integration and kick off, I’d be struggling. I find Pardot and Salesforce training to be overly confusing and it’s really hard to find what you’re looking for. It’s a knowledge based system and continually adds more and more information, and it’s not always clear if the instructions apply to you or apply to a different level of service. Other than that I highly recommend it because of all the functionality and way it can dramatically improve your digital marketing.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) has been positive, as it has enabled us to efficiently manage and personalize our marketing efforts, resulting in improved customer engagement and lead generation.

I really appreciated how Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) allowed me to easily create and automate personalized marketing campaigns that significantly improved our customer engagement and conversion rates.

I found that the user interface of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly known as Pardot) could be a bit complex and not as intuitive as I would have liked.

Kristina
Marketing Cloud Administrator in Serbien
Medienproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lot of things can be done, but very slow platform

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like the Journey Builder - it gives us a lot of options, we can easily make segments and target people, and it's visually pleasing. The Intelligence reports are very good and very significant. It helps us to track data, and have a overview of KPIs.

The platform can be very slow, bugs are often, the interface looks old, it's not easy to navigate like in Sales or Service Cloud. Even simple thing need to be done in complex way. The platform needs improvement.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Support enginner in Peru
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Marketing software for large companies.

Kommentare: As the company started to handle more complex numbers, it was necessary to have a software according to the needs and this one was able to meet the expectations.

The number of customers it can handle is surprising, justifying its price. It also allows you to measure the results of each marketing campaign. In the long run it reduces costs to acquire new customers.

The cost makes it an unviable option for small and medium-sized companies, even with the most economical plan. It is a slightly complex software, so it requires qualified personnel.

MD Masoom
MD Masoom
Sr. Executive Sales and Research in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Marketing Automation platform

Kommentare: My overall experience with Pardot is great, being a sales guy I am using this tool daily to send marketing and sales emails to our customers and prospects and this tool never fails me.

I love Pardot and if I need to tell you what I like most about it then I must say their customer support team, yes I like this most because their customer support team is very active and responsive, they available 24*7 to help the customers and this is the best thing that I like most about it.

There is one thing that I would like to highlight that I like least about it and that is its high cost, yes Pardot is a little bit expensive compared to other marketing automation tool but on the other hand, I must say that it is worth to spend on it.

Muhammad Daud
Muhammad Daud
IT Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Boosting a business with Pardot

Kommentare: Overall, I found Pardot great support for our business and it is helping us grow the leads with great marketing tools. Its algorithms are unique in capturing leads and working strategically with different businesses.

I found Pardot a great utility and Platform for Campaign Managment, Email Marketing, Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Automation and Sales Force Automation. It has helped our business grow strategically and Marketing just went so easy.

Pardot is quite expensive and really advance to manage.

Charu
Charu
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Power-packed Marketing Automation Tool

Kommentare: A powerful marketing automation tool but expensive. Good for people who are looking for imapctful insights, lead nurturing and tracking down customer activities with ease. Pardot could be a good fit if you need good Salesforce CRM integration and have the budget for $1,000/month or more.

We get real time activity updates of our prospects from the lead deck functionality Awesome customer support Ease of usage, is highly customisable As it's a Salesforce product now the ease of integration with the CRM is mind blowing

I would say the makers of this product are a little money minded. A lot of functionalities are only available for the PRO users like API access and A/B testing Also, not many integrations are possible using this product

Zhivko
Zhivko
Marketing Manager in Bulgarien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Any other tool is probably better

Kommentare: Mostly frustrating and disappointing. We've heard so much about Salesforce that we expect everything with that name to be absolutely the best. But that doesn't have to be the case and Pardot is a proof.

It integrates with Salesforce very easily which, I assume, is the only reason why anybody might ever consider using it.

It offers very limited set of features, which don't work quite as expected, the support is terribly lazy, and all that comes at a price much higher than that of the competition.

Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pardot For One Year

Kommentare: I did not have a overall good experience with Pardot. I've used HubSpot, Pardot, and Marketing Cloud and I would have to say that HubSpot is a better choice.

The integration with Salesforce and the options included are very helpful.

Creating a landing page in Pardot is a nightmare. You must know coding and Pardot makes it very complicated from start to finish. The form creation is also very difficult to create and hectic to embed.

Kelly Michael
Kelly Michael
Director of Digital Transformation in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All-In-One Enterprise-Level Marketing Platform

Kommentare: We have enjoyed a centralized and more integration-friendly marketing automation platform.

Pardot is the most integration-friendly marketing software to use with Salesforce's Sales Cloud. We are able to use custom objects in our segmentation.

Pardot doesn't have advanced automation like process builder or flow in Sales Cloud. Other than engagement programs, automation is not a key aspect of the software.

Nik
Director of Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Salesforce integration oversold, but excellent in its own right

Pardot is one of the better marketing automation/nurturing product aimed at mid-sized businesses. It's greatest strength is its integration with Salesforce (which will be discussed more in "cons"). With relative simplicity, it can be connected to the CRM, so that contacts can easily sync two-ways, and even custom objects can be brought through for segmentation purposes with just a couple of clicks. Tracking and automation is very well thought out and easy to use. The product has a straightforward method of tracking campaign results and attribution, all of which can then be pushed into Salesforce for comprehensive reporting on prospect-to-purchase management and measurement. Pardot's greatest strength lies in its ease of use. No marketing automation software is going to be SIMPLE, but Pardot shines in the consistency between its many functions. Nothing feels tacked-on or different from other tools. If you can create a campaign, you can create a complex segmentation rule, and you can manage your social media posts, as it all works identically. The marketing automation function, Engagement Studio, has gone through substantial recent updates and I consider it best-in-class for ease of use and functionality. If true automation is your #1 concern, this is a great choice. Lastly, support is excellent. Salesforce Trailblazer is fantastic for self-guided-training, the documentation is up-to-date and accurate, and support tickets are answered promptly and knowledgeably. If you are experienced in systems of these sorts, you will quite likely not need to take advantage of any external training (or SF's accelerator options).

Pardot is a Salesforce product, and its integration is excellent, but it is just that - an integration. Pardot works like a third party service connected with Salesforce, as opposed to a native extension. Lists are synchronized, along with the sort of bugs and frustrations that come with bi-directional synchronization, and some Salesforce functions (notably custom objects) are not as fully fleshed out as one might hope. In some ways, other solutions do a better job synchronizing with Salesforce. That said, Pardot's setup is the simplest I've used, and having unified support for CRM and marketing automation is also a tremendous advantage when I do run into any hang-ups. Also, while Pardot's feature set is great, some of its tools are in need of substantial upgrades to keep up with the competition. Its WYSIWYG email and landing page tools aren't responsive and are far outclassed in ease of use by Mailchimp and other lower cost options (although if you're comfortable with HTML and developing your own templates, it's not bad at all). It is progressively being updated and modernized, but it obviously takes time, and there can be minor frustrations when you see other tools that are smoother or more approachable. But I have never found this to set a limit on what's possible, only an opportunity for things to be faster and easier for less-expert users.

Andy
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Marketing Automation Platform

Kommentare: As our admin and a daily user, I have found that the tool is relatively easy to learn basic and intermediate functionality. However, as you get more advanced, the ability to find "official" Salesforce resources becomes more difficult. Thankfully, the community of users has proven to be really valuable and knowledgeable even with various updates.
I think Pardot has been a really strong tool for us to advance our marketing automation and email marketing practices and really drive growth in our marketing efforts.

The biggest Pro for our organization is the tie-in to Salesforce. Adding Pardot as our bolt-on marketing automation platform allows us to connect seamlessly to our Salesforce CRM and utilize most all of the data that we're already capturing there. Developing detailed email logic, engagement programs and drip campaigns has really improved our growth marketing practice.

At times, the tool can be challenging to find the correct solution for what you're trying to accomplish. I've spent many hours in Salesforce's help section and the Pardot user community (as well as searching other areas of the web) to find answers to specific questions. That said, the questions that I've had, usually have been answered already by other users or I can collaborate with other users outside our org to find a solution.

Billy
CMO in USA
Computer-Software

Pardot Lets Us Punch Above Our Weight

Pardot lets us punch above our weight as a small marketing team. It was there when we were a marketing team of 1 and is able to grow with us as we become a marketing team of 14. Specifically, Pardot's B2B focus and different channel integration makes it very easy for us to synchronize marketing campaigns and orchestrate content and engagement across channels. From email to landing pages to social media to forms that we can inject into our web properties, Pardot makes it extremely easy for us to scale quickly and look incredible! Finally, the fact that Pardot is natively integrated with Salesforce Sales Cloud means that I don't have to worry about clunky integrations, pages or 10-step reporting. The data is right there and ready to give us insight across sales and marketing. Our sales teams are using Pardot Engage from right inside Sales Cloud to run their own, marketing - enabled, micro campaigns. This fosters alignment between our teams and helps them achieve smarter and faster results.

There is so much more that Pardot could be doing with reports given all the data that passes through the system. I'd really like to see more reports such as client engagement reports that combine account engagement scores with revenue data that Pardot pulls from Sales Cloud. I'd love to see enhanced social listening and sentiment integrated in Pardot and a more robust social queueing capability. But these are improvements that could be made rather than negatives about the existing product. We use the reports and social queueing extensively and these are ways it could be improved. Finally, help and support can be challenging to navigate. If you're someone who takes the initiative and can dig in, you'll be fine. If you want hand-holding through the process, you'll likely need external consulting.

Aadeeb
Aadeeb
Brand Manager in Indien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Marketing Automation Tool

Kommentare: Pardot allows us to run multiple campaigns, automate the workflows and streamline the lead nurturing process. We are able to set up workflows and use it multiple times for generating different leads. Customer mapping & analytics are in-depth that helps us to garner meaningful inferences on the choice & interests of the customers. Pardot's tracking system is superb in assessing the customers journey from visits to individual pages on our website, from visiting a particular page to generate conversions on landing pages. Pradot has simplified our marketing process and helped in the strategic growth of our business.

Pardot Salesforce has simplified our entire process of marketing at HL Agro. The lead nurturing campaigns are helping us to drive engagement with our current & potential customers. Generating leads & setting up workflows is no more a task now. With Pardot, we are able to acquire meaningful data on the choice & interests of the customers. It offers in-depth analytics & facilitates our customer mapping process.

Pardot pricing is a major limitation of the software. The subscription plans start at $ 1000 and is billed annually. The premium pricing of Pardot generally makes it unaffordable for the small scale businesses. We are used to A/B testing method for email campaigns, however Pardot does not let us use this feature with the standard plan. Pardot offer A/B testing feature only to the pro-subscribers.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use , great UI and powerful

Kommentare: the experience of using pardot was great. it's highly intuitive and powerful which makes the learning curve for less technical yet more visual users really short.

1) it's a really robust marketing automation platform with lots of capabilities but wrapped around a super easy UI 2) deep integration within the salesforce CRM and echo system (you can also use 3rd party salesforce tools from the app exchange to trigger things such as SMS via the SFDC campaign function ) 3) slick customer journey canvas that is highly visual 4) fairly priced (in comparison with the other MA vendors)

1) only works with Salesforce (professional edition and above ) so if you're using a different CRM that wont really work for you, or rather be a standalone 2) it would be great if there were more native connectors to it.

Anna
Anna
Marketing Automation Manager in USA
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Quality Marketing Automation System for B2B Marketers

Kommentare: Pardot is by far my favorite Marketing Automation system I've used. They have great support articles, a large user community that you can utilize, and you can trust that the software will actually work.

I love how easy it is to start automated workflows, send autoresponders based on contact engagement and do all around data tracking. The integration with Salesforce allows for easy data maintenance and gives a high quality hand off between marketing and sales. The engagement and information on all campaigns your leads and contacts are apart of can easily be viewed on the Salesforce records for quick access for Sales to see. Custom redirects are also one of the best features that Pardot has because you can utilize them on all SoMe platforms for prospect tracking and provide more quality on certain links on your website.

The customer support team for Salesforce and Pardot is not great. It can take months for them to get back to you. Which, could highly impact your automations if you can't solve a problem. You're better off asking the Pardot community via Twitter or a Salesforce Community for any questions you have.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It gets the job done...but requires a ton of workarounds

Kommentare: It feels like Pardot isnt getting nearly the amount of attention from Salesforce as it should. I used it over the course of a year and noticed that it would take months to roll-out incredibly important features.

Once you've thoroughly understood all the features in Pardot, it can be quite easy to use for simple things. Their Engagement Studio, in particular, is incredibly built-out. It's also nice to have that sync with SFDC across fields. Lastly, the dynamic content was super helpful when we needed to update email templates across the board.

- The email wizard takes a LONG time to load, even if you want to change something small, like preheader text. Additionally, it can take HOURS to render samples from their built-in litmus integration. For a company as advanced as Salesforce, you'd think this would be an easy feature to use. - From the day they linked Pardot and SFDC campaigns, there were severe bugs with email stats. I think they have solved the issue, but the fact that it took months meant we weren't able to capture that data easily. -To the point above...email stats are not easy to find in Pardot. There is a page that gives you the basics for email templates, but as for one-off email sends, forget about it. The reporting tab is just not good compared to any other email automation product on the market.

Demand generation manager in Spanien
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool

Kommentare: I would say this is a very powerful tool because it's integrated with the CRM. One really useful tool is the Engagement Studio, you can create email flows and know their results.

I like that the leads are syncronised automatically with salesforce including the source where the lead came from. When this leads is converted (he/she buys) we can know where it came from.

The UX still needs to improve. The graphic design of the platform looks a little bit old but nothing too bad. After using it for a couple of months you get use to it and you can move fast in the platform.

Sean
Owner / Chief Pixel Pusher in Australien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Overly expensive for the features, almost zero Aus support.

The UI is fantastic and super intuitive. Feels good to use, which is important as we use this daily.

Implementation was cookie-cutter and conducted by a Third Party, which didn't take into consideration any of our business processes. As a result, we lost the ability to fully automate a large portion of the platform. Support is the absolute worst. Their live in-app chat has now disappeared completely, but even before this it was impossible to reach anyone or get a decent answer regarding most problems. Forget about their Knowledgebase, as you need to buy a separate Salesforce licence to access it. Warning: If you're buying this, you will NEED a technical front end developer to integrate it properly into your website, design forms to match, build email templates and landing pages. You COULD use their stock templates, but they're not device responsive and are super bland.

Shankar
Manager in Indien
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Know about - Sales Force

Kommentare: Marketing campaign Dashboards and New modules can be created on salesforce as per our requirement.

User friendly for form Integration. Multiple Dashboards and Reports Available for business review. View and Notification for users. API integration with multiple websites and Applications. Easy setup to create new fields and data management module. Log history to identify changes and creation. Campaign management leads, cost per lead and outcome.

Processing lag in case of too much information on the page. View log is not available in normal license.

Laine
Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great B2B Software with Integraitons!

Kommentare: Pardot is an excellent B2B software that integrates seamlessly with Salesforce. We use Pardot for countless client to send email blasts manually and automatically, send both one-one and list emails, and setup form handlers on websites that track immediately into Pardot and Salesforce. It is a valuable tool to have for marketing efforts, especially when using Salesforce!

I love its integrations with Salesforce, the ability to access from the Salesforce interface, and the ease of use!

I don't really have any cons at the moment.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pardot integrated seamlessly with Salesforce!!

Pardot and Salesforce work well together. It includes the ability to customize the look and feel of email, landing pages and sign up forms. Lead scoring is another powerful and helpful feature for huge sales insights.

Improve the email editor. Exorbitantly priced- not suitable for the small businesses. There is a room to improve in terms of reporting.

Jhara
Jhara
Marketing Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best marketing automation tool if you use Salesforce CRM

Kommentare: On the whole, my experience with Pardot has been a pleasant one, and I'd suggest it to others. A fantastic tool for us, it has helped us create new leads, move prospects through the sales funnel in an automated method, and so on and so forth It's been fantastic for us, and I enjoy the creative aspect of automating processes. Make sure you know that it's not all rainbows and butterflies. We overestimated how long each project would take to complete.

The lead deck feature provides us with real-time information on the activities of our prospects. Customer service is excellent. It's simple to use, and it's quite customizable. As a Salesforce product, it's really easy to integrate with the CRM.

Pardot does not have a very educational welcome to learn how to use the program and you have to see tutorials and training on other platforms to learn how to use it. Once you learn it is excellent Pardot

Chelsea
Head of Marketing in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great option for SMBs

Kommentare: Overall we have been satisfied with Pardot and it has met our needs for a high-growth B2B tech company. We did need an implementation partner when we first set the platform up.

Parrot has all the necessary features and functionality to serve SMBs in a marketing automation capacity. The ease of use is simpler compared to some of the other highly complex and customizable options out there, plus the integration with Salesforce is seamless.

We had issues with syncing to Salesforce previously but that has since been resolved. The features and interface have not changed much in the last 10 years so don’t expect a lot of new enhancements or improvements to come.

Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Expensive and UI left much to be desired

Kommentare: The only reason we've stayed with Pardot this long is because of its connectivity with Salesforce. It helps to have visibility into a prospect's engagement from both platforms. It plays a critical role in our email marketing initiatives and capturing and managing MQLs that come through our website forms. Building and segmenting our audience lists.

Creating customized email templates and nurture campaigns. Easily setup A/B testing for any email send. The ability to slice and dice your segments so you can get more granular with contact lists. Integrated well with many of the other platforms (GoToWebinar) and social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) we used. Obviously with Salesforce too.

Compared to other email management tools, Pardot is expensive and the UI feels outdated. Unless you spend a lot of time reading their resources and tutorials, it isn't intuitive. The Pardot forms is also confusing. They have forms and form handlers and there should be a better way of combining the two to make things simple.