Filtern nach:

Über ReportGarden

Eine Enterprise Ad Agency Reporting & Dashboards Software, die hilft, Zeit zu sparen, während Agentur-Kunden-Kommunikation verbessert wird!

Erfahre mehr über ReportGarden

Stella D.
Stella D.
SEO team manager in Griechenland

Good for digital marketing campaign reports

It has widgets with colourful graphs, it allows to add images, the admin can extract data from call tracking tools, Analytics and GMB and create a report. I use it weekly for SEO campaign reports as well as Google and FB ads reports

The GMB widgets usually can show data for the last 18 months. If someone wants older data it has to be added manually. Also I would prefer if they could offer more variety in table colours

Robert K.
President in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ReportGarden Alleviates Reporting Headaches

Kommentare: Overall, I've been very happy with and have recommended Report Garden. The ability to bring multiple reports together in a single interface has increase productivity and provided a more open communication flow with customers. Very nice product.

Ease of creating reports Ease of creating different visual elements from reports The ability to combine multiple reporting tools into a single interface The ability to allow customers in to view reports on deman

The ability to control page layouts. I'd like more control here Some times advanced filtering is a bit hard to use

Samuel F.
Online Marketing Manager in USA

Easy To Use But Limited Functionality

Kommentare: Very good for a smaller volume of clients. After that, the process starts to feel relatively manual and difficult to keep up with. The more the platform can cater to a larger volume of clients, the better.

Very easy to use overall. Setting up reports & widgets takes seconds and linking accounts is incredibly simple. Custom calculations were a great recent addition, as well.

The level of full customization is a bit limited. And the ability to use this software with a large volume of clients is where the experience becomes a bit more strained. Setting up reports for hundreds of clients takes a lot of time, and building a customized report out from scratch is incredibly time-consuming.

Jessica M.
Business Owner in USA

Google Analytics Reporting

The Report Garden support team are very quick to respond to questions. Before getting Report Garden, would manually put together Google Analytics reports for my clients by taking screenshots and explaining what everything meant. With Report Garden, I can generate my report in 5 minutes and it looks very professional with my logo and client's name. It was a bit of a learning curve, but once I got my workflow down I can knock out my reporting in no time.

I think the thing I like least about the software is the price. I know Report Garden offers so much with their subscription, but I only use the Google Analytics portion and it's pretty expensive each month.

Gary S.
Gary S.
CEO in USA

ReportGarden White Label Dashboards are essential for our agency

We love the templated dashboards that we can easily adapt for any new client we bring on. We also automate all of our weekly reporting with the platform. The best part of this platform is it seamlessly integrates with the services we use at our agency - Google Ads, Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LInkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, CallRail and more. It's why we chose it over competitors - it has the most robust selection (and is affordable)

The UI is sometimes challenging for placing new modules on the dash. The drag and drop features could be improved.

Regional Digital Provisoning Manager in Barbados

Decent Reporting Software but Tedious at Tmes

Kommentare: Report Garden allows the sending out of scheduled, cross-platform reports which saves time and make sure everyone stays informed.

ReportGarden is a relative newcomer to the digital marketing reporting scene. If offers the ability to report on metrics from Google Ads, Facebook and other propriety data. The widgets available for reports give the ability to make the output files as simple or as full featured as they need to be. The best part is the ability to report on data from Google Sheets and add custom calculation to automated reports.

Configuring each report can be a slow, tedious process if every report needs to be different. If the report contains multiple widgets, and all of them likely will, you will have to customize each widget in most cases to achieve the data output you need. The platform can also be pretty slow when waiting for data to refresh.

Robert B.
Digital Strategist in USA

Great customer support

Kommentare: Overall I really like the platform. The ease of use and customization we're able to achieve is what drew us to the platform.

I love the customer support. They can take a little to get back but have been able to resolve every question or issue I have raised. I believe they would benefit immensely from a live chat.

We work with a couple smaller softwares that they do not have a direct APi with . It's not a massive deal but some of the larger companies like Hubspot and Salesforce do have the integrations for their reporting platform. They have all of the major API though and work well. Just not some of the smaller less known softwares. For example you cannot pull in a LinkedIn Video ad example like you can a Facebook Video ad.

Digital Consultant in USA

It gets the job done

I like the ease of building out reports, and that those reports can be synced across accounts.

I would like a more graphic/stylish look to the report.

Josh L.
Josh L.
Digital Marketing Director in Kanada
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It works and saves a bunch of time.

It pulls in data from everywhere you need it to – Search Console, Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, etc.

I didn't use all of the features. It has budgeting, SEO and proposals. We only use it for reporting.

Business Director in USA

Agency Review

#1 - Having reporting and monitoring in one platform

#1 - Constantly having to reconnect channels #2 - Not a lot of customization in the layout compared to products like Google Data Studio

Nickolas R.
Nickolas R.
Social Media Manager in Australien

One Stop Reporting Shop

Kommentare: Our overall experience with ReportGarden has been phenominal. When we signed up, our representative organised a call where they went through all the details, how to create new templates, generate and schedule reports and even provided us with training documents to go through and familiarise ourselves with ReportGarden. ReportGarden has saved us countless hours in generating reports, a. that look great and b. include all key information in campaign performances.

Report Garden has solved a lot of reporting problems and time we have had in the past. Generating reports for our Facebook campaigns are simple and one thing we loved is the ability to create your own template and white label the reports so when the client sees them, they do not know the software we are using. The most important or feature that we love the most is the schedule functionality, we can schedule weekly reports to our clients and client services teams with basic information on how the campaign is performing and this can then be made into an end of campaign report so when the campaign finishes, the client has data across all aspects of the Facebook ad.

The only thing we dislike about the software is that the reports page can get very messy if you have weekly campaign reports being sent out, the previous weeks campaigns do not get deleted but they just continue to generate new reports in the report list. It can get messy but not a deal breaker.

Cody M.
Cody M.
Media Coordinator in USA

The Best Reporting Software on the Market

Kommentare: AMAZING. I refer Report Garden to everyone, personal and professional, that I think would find it helpful and useful. It's helped our company grow immensely and put ourselves in the top tier of NYC Real Estate Marketing.

EVERYTHING! From the customer service team down to the ease of use, Report Garden gives you all the tools you need to serve (and overserve) clients from Day 1. Software easily allows you to attach all data entities and then makes it very simple to create easy-to-use templates and reports that are all designed well, interactive, and allow for easy customization within slideshows. Our clients LOVE our visualizations and ability to create bespoke analysis within the tool.

Just wish there were more visualizations for geographic (tighter windows rather than just countries) and also wish there were more options for overlay charts. Easy to find workarounds. The most difficult part of Report Garden is trying to set up a Google Sheet to sync with the system. I just wish it was more automatic in that way.

David A.
Marketing Manager in USA

Excellent Social Media Reporting Software

Kommentare: Report Garden creates usable, visually pleasing reports which I can either distribute in PDF format or show "live" via client dashboards.

Great software to set up both live and periodic reporting for paid and non-paid social media. It's easy to use and modify. Plus, it produces excellent reports with choices of pallets and settings. Highly customizable.

I would like to see more static (persistent) settings, such as a "last month" setting that remains constant, versus changing to an absolute date. I also would like to see "page breaks" to assist in outputting PDF documents.

Susan B.
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant in USA

Report Garden is great for Digital Marketing reports at a reasonable price.

I have utilized Report Garden on and off for the past two years. It's an excellent platform for running digital marketing reports on social media, search optimization and PPC - all in one place. If you are a digital marketing generalist or consultant, and you don't want to invest in three separate reporting tools, Report Garden is the way to go. Their system can provide you, and your clients or team, with dashboards focused on Adwords, PPC, SEO, social , Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Analytics. The reports are clean, neat and easy to read. The ability to schedule your reports and create client specific dashboards/portals is key to it's usefulness in digital marketing management.

The only con with Report Garden is that like many services that attempt to provide a one-stop shop for a myriad of features, it's not as detailed/flexible as those SaaS providers who focus on doing one service and doing it really well (i.e. SEO reporting). Again if you are a consultant or a generalist, that may not be such an issue. However, if you are a specific type of agency - social media, SEO, etc. - you may not find everything you need under this one hood.

Zack S.
CEO in Kanada

Great Software!

Kommentare: Very happy with the product, and recommend regularly.

Easy to build off of and the automation is crucial.

We don't use a lot of the features but focus on the core ones. In some cases you are paying for more than you need but I believe they have custom packages to avoid that.

Johnny C.
Marketing Manager in USA

Great Product, Could Use Some Updating

Kommentare: ReportGarden is a great platform that we use weekly. It saves us a lot of time when reporting PPC performance to our clients. That said, I think the platform needs some updates. It's only a matter of time until a competitor comes around and does it better.

- Very comprehensive tool with a lot of functionality. - Automated, scheduled reporting is very useful and saves us a lot of time.

- UI/UX has been the same for several years. Is a bit clunky and could use updating. - There are a decent amount of bugs that we encounter.

Radames O.
Inbound Marketing Manager in USA

Report Garden is a Godsend!

Kommentare: Prior to using Report Garden's services for our agency, I was pulling data manually from Adwords and Google Analytics. I dreaded the nd of the month because reporting was such a hassle but now with Report Garden, I can pull reports within minutes to our team leads. Also, the amount of time I save on pulling reports allows me more time to focus on analysis instead of pulling numbers. This is a great benefit to our clients since they see an increased ROI of their SEM campaigns. Also, RG's customer support is quick, knowledgeable and they always respond and follow up with any queries or problems we might have. No question is small! Great job, RG!

ease of use. nice looking reports!

sometimes a little slow. interface a little clunky. UI needs a makeover. feels outdated

Chaunte R.
Production Manager in USA

Overall good product, but just a couple of bugs

Kommentare: Overall, I've had positive experiences. Customer service is always helpful and does their best to resolve any issues quickly.

The software has a lot of features and allows me to combine a lot of data into streamlined, easy-to-read reports for my clients.

The software can be a bit buggy sometimes. Adding and removing connections can be a pain at times. Re-activating a connection takes hours on end.

Leslie H.
President in Kanada

Easy to use

Kommentare: ReportGarden is just so easy to use and the staff are always available to help. They are alway listening to our feedback and have referred a number of other agencies to use it. Thanks

Easy to use

Nothing really

Nilesh S.
probationary officer in Indien
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reportgarden is best reporting tool

Kommentare: This tool saves a lot of our time as it has made reporting immensely easy

We have been using this tool in our marketing department and we are really happy with this tool. It helps us to easily create reports for our online & social media compaigns. The user interface of this tool is excellent and we can even download the PDF reports and send it to our higher management. Moreover the templates it provides are of great quality that help us to do reporting part exceedingly well.

This tool is the best reporting tool we tried in past few months and it provides comprehensive and accurate reporting like this tool

Joseph S.
SEO/SEM Specialist in USA

Tons of capabilities, some eccentricities

Kommentare: Overall we've had a very positive experience with ReportGarden. It has improved the product we deliver to our client by allowing us to show them a more holistic, big-picture perspective of their accounts and consolidate reporting into one place. While there are certainly small tweaks I would make to the way the interface functions, overall it meets all needs without crossing into extravagant price range.

ReportGarden has such a broad range of capabilities, and can pull in so much data from so many sources. We use it primarily for reporting, and while other programs had limited capabilities when it came to pulling in certain data sources and certain metrics, ReportGarden has it covered. There's really nothing we can think to report on that we are unable to pull into ReportGarden.

At times the interface, while not bad, works a bit differently than you would expect it to. There are certain functionalities that work a little unconventionally and you have to adapt to that, making the learning curve a little steeper than it needs to be.

Duran S.
Student in Südafrika
Hochschulbildung

A dream to have

I like it as it is the best software for project and document management My manager and I can easily control projects with ease

It can be a bit laggy at times but I assure you it's only ever once in a while and never sets back work

Account Executive in USA

Great tool for easy reporting!

Kommentare: Easy, quick reporting

Nice looking dashboards & reports and easy report generation.

Needs more crossover between dashboards and reports. Needs ability to use company colors as a template for dashboards and reports.

Jacob P.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Report Garden Software is a MUST HAVE for a serious PPC Consultant

Kommentare: The software will simplify your life. It connects with many existing platforms including Bing, Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Phone Tracking systems etc. Very easy to use and inexpensive.

easy to use powerful inexpensive

Laura H.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ReportGarden

The software is very easily set up, and the best part was the support team.

There's isn't an option to send a custom picture along with the review text.