SALESmanago Marketing Automation Erfahrungen

Über SALESmanago Marketing Automation

Website-Besucher-Identifizierung und Verfolgung, E-Mail-Marketing, automatisierte Verkaufstrichter, Social Media und CRM - alles in einer Lösung.

Erfahre mehr über SALESmanago Marketing Automation

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie SALESmanago Marketing Automation bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Digital Marketing Manager in Rumänien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sales Manago - the perfect tools for marketing automation

Sales Manago is a complex and extremely user-friendly tool, it offers vas help to any issues that may arise. We use this marketing tool for a variety of marketing efforts and it makes our job easier with the number of options it offers for different areas of the company. Has an easy to navigate interface, offers visibility to data, it is a tool that delivers value for the money paid. It is easy to integrate with other systems and offers various functionalities. As marketing automation programs go, this is one of the best out there if you really want to know where you stand with digital marketing efforts.

At the moment couldn't say anything about the downside, haven't found one yet.

Attila S.
Sitemanager in Ungarn
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable marketing automating system

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We had a serious delivery issue with our previous email sending service, and we had to clean our database due to years of improper handling. With the help of customer service and automatic segmentation feature we managed to reactivate about 25-30%(!) of our emails, after that we remove the useless, dead emails. The result was remarkable in the boost of email revenue. If you want an easy to use, feature rich service with reasonable price, SalesManago is your system.

It's a very feature rich, easy-to-use, integrated marketing and sales system with exeptionally good support. Very fast, helpful and competent staff and they constantly developeing the system. As I remember there was only 1 unplanned down in the last 5 years (!). I think this is an amazing achievement with a system such scale. They make free webinars for beginners wich are essential and very useful to understand how to use the tools properly. We made about 250% increase in email revenue, after we started to use the system. And we still not useing all the features. The pricing is one of the lowest compared to other solutions, and they are very flexibel. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

The site needs a UX rethink, but we did not experienced any serious issues.

Simona A.
Simona A.
Web Marketing Manager in Italien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very good Product

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive experience.
Constant updates.
Fast and competent assistance

Marketing Automation, AI, email campaing, analysis

The integration was very easy and the SALESMANAGO platform is very usable

Dennis M.
Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Not giving us what we need

Kommentare: Implementation went ok, features are ok but we are having problems with email formatting. That is really important to our marketing but they don't seem to be taking real action to resolve the problem. Also the web analytics are not working properly. Again we reported the issue but no resolution. I think they don't have enough technical support so having been a customer for a year we are actively looking for other options.

Comprehensive set of features and potentially a powerful marketing aid just needs better technical support.

Email formatting problems and slow technical response. The training material is not always easy to understand.

Antwort von Benhauer

Dear Mr. McCarthy, Thank you a lot for the shared review. I am extremely sorry to hear that you find our technical support as not satisfactory enough. My name is Anastasia Chaykina, I am an Education manager at SALESmanago. I did tried to contact you in November, 2016 asking for the review of the system and your work with the support team. Unfortunately, I haven't received any feedback from your side, which could prevent the occurred dissatisfaction. I will get in touch with you immediately and I hope, we will find a solution together. We have currently made major improvements in the educational materials as well as launched the free technical life-meetings for our clients. Just in case, I am leaving you my email address which is anastasia.chaykina@salesmanago.pl - feel free to contact me in case you need any support from my side. As promised, I will get back to you along with your project manager. Best regards, Anastasia Chaykina

Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Complex and intuitive platform

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: SALESmanago is the tool we use to automate our marketing efforts. This tool help us adapt the offer to the preferences and needs of customers and increase the number of returning customers. We use tools such as segmentation matrices and dynamic segments that allow us to better understand our customers and their purchasing practices

SALESmanago is a very good platform for e-commerce. We found many solutions that helped us recovered abandoned cart, adapt the offer to the preferences and needs of customers and increase online sales and conversion from the generated traffic

Nothing, everything works as it should and the support is very helpful

Co-founder & Head of Marketing in Kolumbien
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

B2C expertise

Kommentare: I am using SALES Manago for 3 key processes today:
1) all our e-mail marketing needs. We have done e-mail A/B tests to understands performance and improve our results.
2) Web push notifications that have helped us to bring customers back to our site.
3) Social media management. I use it to program FB postings ahead of time.

I like the features that are very relevant to B2C businesses. For example, the RFM (recency/frequency/monetization) segmentation and automatization rules based on such segmentation. Also they are great about releasing new features and improvements. In the 2 months I have used it, they released a new Whatsapp integration (very relevant to my Latin American market). Finally, the on boarding support is great and it helps you to take full advantage of the tool.

There are some features, like the events manager, that are not responsive. But I am sure they will fix it soon.

Erika G.
CEO in Kolumbien
Quelle: GetApp

One of the best marketing automation tools

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been very good, it is very intuitive and easy to use, its implementation is very fast so the client obtains results quickly and it has all the necessary functionality and is constantly updated with new functionality releases.

It is a very complete tool that allows to have a single omnichanell point and customer information and has all the necessary functionalities to optimize my marketing actions and resources

I dislike nothing about salesmanago, I have been working with Salesmanago for more than 3 years and I have obtained the best results in my clients

Michal L.
Michal L.
e-commerce expert and co-owner in Polen

Very advanced and effective tool

5 letztes Jahr

Salesmanago has a broad spectrum of useful features, very good support and intuitive interface, all features wizards works really easily. And the most important thing it works great and make profits for our customers. They also upgrade the tool very often with useful new features.

I couldn't make on my own individual dynamic mail template outside the drag&drop wizard. Proper and full integration takes time.

Janina K.
Janina K.
COO in Deutschland

Innvative Marketing Automation Software for B2C

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SalesManago is the software to go with if you are looking to achieve positive results in online marketing and built a reliable system for marketing automation. In our experience with SalesManago, we have noticed significant ease in our work, an increasingly high number of new coming qualified leads, a substantial increase in online sales, and evident overall satisfaction.

SalesManago is a reliable platform that offers a variety of constantly improving tools to help you build a strong online presence and boost your performance. The most valuable element that SalesManago has to offer, is the innovation that is implemented in their software, combined with all the different functionalities and opportunities to cover all the aspects of marketing automation.

In the beginning, it can be difficult to learn how to use the platform, as for most of the features and tools you might need to dig deep into it, to be able to understand how it all works. The knowledge base does not really provide much help here, however, the support and project managers are very responsive and helpful.

Marek Z.
CTO in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Success Team? It's a joke!

3 letztes Jahr

Definitely it has a lot of features and the idea behind is strong.

For marketing team it's not easy to use, very complicated. You have to learn a lot before you can start for example sending marketing emails. When you log in you can see plenty of different options but there is no priority of them, poor UX. Customer Service (they call it Customer Success Team, lol) can't understand what the real problem is, they focus on details, not on overall client experience. They do not treat you as a partner.

CEO in Belgien
Quelle: GetApp

Marketing software that works for us

Kommentare: Finding a marketing automation solution built and hosted in EU, complient with GDPR, was a challenge resolved by SalesManago.
We also had the issue of lack of people and lack of knowledge. Salesmanago's people rock! Without them, we'd have never been able to jumpstart and implement.
Another issue that probably many existing companies have is that integration with other systems, software, is key. Via the Salesmanago API and existing integrations we overcame this hurdle very well.
The major benefit is that we're realising is that we stay competitive with our business, that we keep generating more qualified leads and prospects.

Their service and support people that really are always doing their best to help us. We're a small team with limited resources and knowledge. Thanks to the knowledge they share with hands-on support as if they're part of our team, we successfully jumpstarted marketing automation in only a few weeks. Also in the months after starting up, we learned how to use more features and we have increased our results. SalesManago as platform/product we like most because it's working good, it's really easy to use after a few months, it allows for fast action, it provides real-time insights and data visibility. The marketing automation: website and e-commerce integration, lead generation via multiple ways and personalised communication flows that can be very well automated and that provide conversion data, are very well developed.

Their built in CRM still can and should be developed up to par with alternative CRM solutions and should be a lot more functional.

Koordynator ds. marketingu relacji i CRM in Polen
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very good tool! Try in your company.

The SalesMANAGO system is one of the best tools for automating email marketing and marketing. It is developing very dynamically. User-friendly system interface. Easy to use, very intuitive. An extensive set of tools. The possibility of integration with many popular programs. The system is equipped with reporting tools that provide comprehensive data for work after the project ends. Great contact with a dedicated guardian who helps to implement new solutions. If errors occur (rarely), the IT department quickly analyzes them and explains them.

From time to time, changes are made in some functions. This requires learning again. .

Samuel C.
Head Of Marketing Automatio Development in Italien

Best Marketing Automation Software for Ecommerce

Kommentare: I'm the Head of Marketing Automation Development in a company that implements Marketing Automation Strategies for his customers. I work with SALESmanago daily since 2016 and i0'm happy to use it.
I think that if you have a good strategy, SALESmanago is the perfect tool to maximize your marketing efforts.

SALESmanago is the perfect tool if you want to implement Marketing Automation on Ecommerce. There aren't any other software that can compete with this part of the system. You can send your email at best time according to each user activity

At start could be difficoult to learn how to use the software. This is because there are a lot of fuctions but maybe this point could be improved

Marek L.
Managing Director, Board Member in Frankreich
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Amazing platform for online marketing for my company

I have been using Sales Manago for 12m now and I am amazed by the overall performance of the product. We use Sales Manago at different stages of building customer value: first, the platform helps managing users that we attracted to our website so that we can properly track their future online behaviour. We also use SM package for preparing and distribution of our mailings. Sales Manago provides also specific solutions for mobile marketing or web push notifications as well as it enables us to build quite complex scenarios to stay in touch with customers who express interest in our product but did not buy them yet. A variety of Sales Manago functionalities is combined with helpful and professional staff that we contact quite frequently. We have regular calls with support team and together we go step by step through the current goals we want to achieve using marketing automation. Another great thing is that we receive help from SM side also when it comes to our integration with other software providers. Consequently, we are sure that we use the platform to the maximum of our capabilities. I am proud of the fact that a few months ago I recommended Sales Manago to be our marketing automation software and went through the implementation of the system to our company - it is one of the best business decisions I have ever made:)

nothing substantial so far - we simply contact each other when there is anything that we don't know etc and we get quick response from the team

María fernanda V.
María fernanda V.
CRM Coordinator in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A tool for beginners and experts

Kommentare: It has helped me personalize communications not only with the user name but with more specific details, manage segmentation, discount code tracking more easily; dynamic templates that are very helpful when sending custom options to users.

Salesmanago is very easy to use, it is an intuitive tool Lately, I've been using the HTML template and it has saved me time creating campaigns. Segmentation is very easy to manage as is the interpretation of reports. I frequently send gift codes and one of the benefits is that they can be tracked. The customer service is very good, they are always ready to help you achieve your daily goals.

One of the processes that has been more difficult for me has been the connection between the APIs and the platform. Most of the problems I have had have been because doubts or emergencies have arisen that have taken time to resolve due to remote work, but in terms of use or advice, everything has always gone well.

Adam M.
Digital marketing specialist in Polen
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great and comprehensive tool for online marketing

Kommentare: We've been using this software for around 2 years so far, and we are satisfied with it. SM has a nice editor of newsletters etc. and a quite simple workflow editor. New dashboards allow you to easily track your progress and make necessary changes. The AI-based recommendations system is the cherry on top.

Comprehensive appraoch to the process of reaching customers. Very easy and user-frinedly editor of pop-ups, web-pushes, e-mail marketing and other types of contact forms. It's multifunctional and nice variaty of useful solutions. Very good and helpful support team.

We are still waiting for more new solutions that can make this tool even better. Sometimes the speed of work could be higher.

Asia M.
Asia M.
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One tool many possibilities

Kommentare: Leads generation and databases segmentation - these are the most significant business areas for us, and Salesmanago is excellent support. We can provide our services at an even higher level.

It's a solution made for e-commerce, but we find many features that offer a wide range of possibilities to use in other businesses. Fast implementation and intuitive operation. We can always rely on the customer service team and get professional and quick support.

Our services are related and directed to a specific target group. Many websites with one opt-out link for all newsletters - this is our biggest problem.

Maciej G.
CEO in Polen
Fundraising, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

After 3 years I am still perplexed (positively!)

It is holistic and every year better than lat year.

Nothing. I love it. It is perfect for me :-)

Peter K.
Customer Success Manager in Schweden

A tool for B2C companies

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive, especially for the tool's flexibilty.

Salesmanago is a tool that offers a wide range of options that a B2C company, like an e-commerce, retail or membershi-based company would need. There are many features that take only a few minutes to set up and give a high value in return. Also the connectedness of different channels is very beneficial, together with the drag&drop solutions for emails, automations, pop-ups, etc.

It takes a while to discover all features and understand how exactly everything connects.

Artur N.
Artur N.
E-commerce specialist in Polen
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A very extensive marketing environment for marketing

Kommentare: A very extensive environment, which can be both a plus (great opportunities) and a disadvantage (a bit complicated operation). However, in general, after working out how the panel works - operation becomes quite simple.

A comprehensive tool, very useful in many aspects of work in marketing. Very easy to run mailing campaigns, extensive website personalization functions, convenient CRM. Great support.

In order to take full advantage of SalesManago functions, a lot of information must be transferred from the website, which requires quite laborious integration.

E-commerce manager in Polen
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service and a good tool for a good price

5 letztes Jahr

- easy segmentation of the contact database with the possibility of adapting to the specifics of my company - a wide range of available features and very simple implementation - support at a very high level - instant response to requests, great consultancy

- difficult interface, features are not available at first glance, you should spend some time with the system to get to know it well

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best customer care ever!

The SALESmanago system saves time and jobs in the company thanks to the automation of sending e-mails. Proper use of automation, personalization, matching offer and segmentation makes makes that ORs and CTRs still grow. Best customer care ever! Totally open for new features and what's more important new ideas are implemented in a reasonable time.

At the begining You can be overloaded, because it's a multitool. The user interface some times is not intuitive - fortunately customer care is very helpful.

Carlos C.
Carlos C.
Gerente de Marketing in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Lo mejor en automatización de marketing

Kommentare: Lo he utilizado desde finales de 2019 para automatizar el marketing y ha sido una buena experiencia en general

Ya con la experiencia de haber usado está herramienta por casi dos años puedo decir que Sales Manago lo tiene todo, desde reportes fidedignos de resultados hasta la posibilidad de correr un sin fin de estrategias que pueden llevar a tu tienda online a otro nivel.

Entre tanta información y mejoras constantes es fácil perderte en las actualizaciones sin embargo el equipo de soporte siempre está al pendiente de ti

Monika M.
Digital Manager in Polen
Restaurants, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Useful tool to manage communication with the customers

Kommentare: Salesmanago tool helps me on a daily basis to execute the communication plan.

Salesmanago panel is intuitive and easy to use. Drag&Drop Email designer is an useful tool to create good looking messages fast and without technical knowledge. Customer support is at the high level - Salesmanago consultants are available and always ready to help.

I am missing the personalization functionality of sending the unique coupons as QR codes .

Michał S.
Michał S.
Investor & Analyst Relations Manager in Polen

SALESmanago Marketing Automation for eCommerce

The system is easy to use, and has a very broad range of different features for eCommerces and B2B, containing CRM, email & mobile & website marketing, social media, campaigns etc. A lot of integrations including main eCommerce platforms, Facebook & Tiwtter, SMS providers, CRMs and other supporting tools. Segmentations tags are surely helpful to aim marketing efforts. The OR and CTR significantly increases thanks to SALESmanago. Automation rules and personalized marketing automation campaigns help in sales results, that can be observed on dashboards.

As in every system there are occasional bugs. Also because of the new features added regulary, customer might firstly be overloaded with different possibilities, so its a good idea to ask for dedicated support.