Bellwether Purchasing Software Erfahrungen

Über Bellwether Purchasing Software

Nr. 1 bei Bewertungen für Benutzerfreundlichkeit von mehr als 1000 Einkaufsleitern, die 50-1000 Bestellungen pro Monat tätigen. Bewährte Ergebnisse mit Geld-zurück-Garantie!

Erfahre mehr über Bellwether Purchasing Software

I can't see requisitions by other users which sometimes makes it hard to see if something I need to order has already been requested by someone else.

Bewertungen zu Bellwether Purchasing Software

4,9

Bellwether Purchasing Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bellwether Purchasing Software bereits verwendet?

Rosann
Finance Operations Manager in USA
Zeitung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A lot of functionality for a moderate investment

Kommentare: Overall, we've had a very good experience with this software.

Our primary use is for inventory management and stock requisitioning. The system works very well for those functions and has vastly improved our inventory audits. At the time we purchased (2010), web-based software was just becoming popular and was a huge plus.

We've been using it for so long now (12 years) that its use is second nature so it is hard to think of a specific "con." I would say at this point in time, one could be that there is not yet have a mobile app. Since the software is used primarily by our distribution team that works from the field, a mobile app that allows them to create and submit stock requisitions would be ideal and further streamline our efficiencies.

Accountant / Purchasing Manager in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bellwether Purchasing Management Software

Kommentare: Overall I would highly recommend Bellwether to anyone looking to keep track of their purchasing and inventory. I'm very glad we selected Bellwether. They work with us when we ask it they can add any features to fit our needs. Customer service is excellent; they always answer right away and have solved every problem we've ever came across.

Bellwether is super easy to use. I was given the task of finding a way to track our company's expenses on the indirect items that are bought throughout the company. Choosing Bellwether was one of the smartest decisions I have made. The software makes managing the companies purchasing and creating bills in Quickbooks very simple.

One feature I would like added, when creating a purchase order, is a check box that could be selected that indicates the order has already been received. We have a lot of purchases that happen at the local hardware where the items are received immediately after purchase. If there was a check box on the purchase order that said "Received" you could select that and take one step off of the process.

vor 11 Monaten

David, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Bellwether's BPM solution. Our goal was to make BPM as user friendly as possible and easy to adopt for organizations like yours. It's great to hear you are finding it easy to use. Additionally, Thank you for your feature suggestion. We will review that and possibly add this in a future update! We are always looking to flesh out our products and suggestions like yours are paramount.

Amad
Purchasing in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Daily Use

This program is fairly easy to use and does well with our daily operation.

When the PO goes past 15 lines, it is very slow.There is no warning when a duplicate number is added to a PO.When an item is received, sometimes the PO closes completely even though there is still an unreceived item left.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Amad, Thank you for your review. If you can let us know what product you're using (EPMX or BPM) and what your company name is, we can look into the issues that you're having with PO's. Thanks!

Juliet
Controller in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and cost effective for small business

Kommentare: This software has been a real eye opener into spending habits and getting everyone to use a PO for tracking has helped us get control of our spending.

It was easy to implement and going forward easy to upload the annual budget so we can track spending. The dashboard is great for management who want to be hands off - yet need quick visibility into spending.

This is a basic system and we don't fully utilize all it has to offer so there is nothing additional we need to run this side of the business.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Juliet, Thank you for the great review! It's so nice to hear how our product has helped your team get control of your spending habits and gain visibility for your management team.

Anna
Procurement Manager in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Harbor Bridge Project Bellwether Review

Kommentare: Great! We previously used excel to for requisitioning which would need to be printed, manually signed by approver, scanned and then emailed directly to Procurement. PO's would be in an excel as well, then saved to PDF and emailed to Vendors. This cuts down on a lot of miscommunication and "lost" req's/PO's

The ease for field team members to submit requisitions, on multiple devices. The ability to turn a requisition into a PO and transfer the data seamlessly. The ability to see the status of the Req's and PO's easily and quickly.

The amount of clicks it requires to search something - option to short key would be great! Also, when multiple PO's are approved they come together in one PDF, even if they are for several different vendors and they have to manually be separated through adobe.

Ilyssa
Purchasing Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Program for Purchasing

Kommentare: Bellwether has helped our company tremendously. Over the last few years we have been able to utilize it to help us keep track of our spending like we were never able to before.

This software is very user friendly and simple to learn and use. My favorite thing about the program is the customer service that you get along with the product. They are always helpful and quick to answer any time I have a questions. They are improving all the time, which is actually a great thing because we've been able to make suggestions and express issues while having it fixed in a timely manner.

I feel that this is a growing software, so we've encountered some issues, but it's always very minimal. It can sometimes be picky on how you enter information, but it's nothing terrible.

Ilyssa, Thank you so much for the great endorsement of Bellwether! Kevin Chief

Leanne
Office Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous Program

Kommentare: I love this program!

The ease of the use of the program and the assistance of the employees of Bellwether

I have not found any cons to this program

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Leanne, Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review and sharing your feedback. It's great to hear Bellwether staff are supporting your business well as our goal is to have the best support team in the industry!

Susan
Office Manager in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Bang for your Buck

I like the ease of using this program. I

I do not like not being able to upload my own spreadsheets into the system and the inability to update codes without deleting the old ones. I sometimes get the same code or product in the system a couple times.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your review Susan. We appreciate your feedback!

Chief of Police in USA
Strafverfolgung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Great Customer Service

It streamlined our current way of completing purchase orders and keeping track of our budget. It's great to have everything all in one program.

That we could not set our purchase orders format exactly the way our Town wants it. Bellwether did everything they could to make it work though.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Michael. We are glad to hear we have helped streamline your purchasing and tracking. We look forward to working with you!

Charlotte
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: So far it has been easy to use. I'm very new to the software. Keeping track of orders has been great. I have less manual procedures now.

It's efficient. We now have eliminated many manual steps.

I haven't found any negatives so far. I'm very new to using this software.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review, Charlotte. We are glad to hear Bellwether has helped eliminate your manual process and streamline your business!

Steve
VP Finance in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This was a good choice for our company

Kommentare: Very good experience with Bellwether, and the support has been effective and timely. The cost of the system kept me in budget.

The software is intuitive, and training employees was very easy. The set up and implementation process was very straight forward, and the Bellwether team very supportive. The automatic approval process from email is helpful, and means you don't have to log in to approve requisitions.

The report writer is chunky, and finding the right fields can be a challenge

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Steve, Thank for the great endorsement of BPM. We have our new reporting module coming out in the next two months that will make your life easier. Kevin CEO

Sheri
Administrative Associate in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bellwether PO and Inventory Review

Kommentare: Love it.

The digital aspect is used across the organization.

Not everyone within the department can see their own department.

Summer
Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Purchasing System

I really like the search function of this program. It is so easy to search through all of our purchases for an item that we have ordered.

I don't really have any complaints, this program does everything we need.

Ronald
Director of Purchasing and Receiving in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: setting up new centrallized purchasing for our organization that previously did not exist

Punchout to vendors, GL tracking, budget tracking, approval flow throughout organizational users

Not applicable, just in set up process............

Hi Ron, Thanks so much for the review. We value your feedback! Regina

Tim
Tim
Senior Lighting Specialist in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vendor and Purchase tracking just got easier!

Kommentare: Bellwether software has provided the perspective and tracking needed to define and make purchasing decisions quickly with neccessary accountability.

The software is simple to navigate with user-definable fields. The catalog function allows tracking various vendor pricing and the Requisition/Purchase Order functions allow approval tracking as well as quick reordering without building from scratch.

Budget tracking views and departmental information can be difficult for the first few purchase entries but that simplifies after regular use.

Blake
Paint Quality Control in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DMI Contractors Inc Review / Mustang Coatings, LLC

I am able to specify shelf life requirements for paint purchases

N/A - This product is exceptional compared to our process for purchasing prior.

Binjie
Senior Director of Technology Development in USA

I can coordinate orders for my team much easier with Bellwether.

If I ask one of my technicians to place an order, they can do so very quickly and I can approve the order right away.

As an approver I would like to get updates anytime someone on my team requests an order. I have to periodically check the site to see if any requests have been made.

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Binjie, Thank you very much for the 5 star ratings!!! Our support team sent you an email to confirm that email notifications are reaching you so you are aware of the current team request. Kevin

Axel
Electroforming Technician in USA

The bellwether software is the best!

We order from the same vendors most of the time, and bellwether stores all of their information for us so it only takes me a couple minutes to request many items.

I would like to be able to see what other requisitions have been made by people at my company, rather than just my own requisitions.

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Axel, Thank your for the great review for Bellwether. Please contact you admin for permission to see requisitions submitted by other users. Kevin

Brian
USA

Awesome Program

Kommentare: This software has been a solid addition to our company. It has taken the place of two to three other programs I was using for various reasons. The customer support has been top notch. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars on features & functionality is because of the inventory nod that is still in development. Once they have added more features to it I would change my 4 to 5 stars with ease.

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Bellwether appreciates your comments on BPM. Thank you for your high reviews for Overall Quality, Ease of Use, Customer Support, Feature Functionality, and Value for Money!!!! BPM is our light basic product that provides a lot of functionality for the low price we offer it for. Thanks your for the recommendation!

Adam
Senior Accountant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Adam

Kommentare: I have only six weeks with using the system.

Easy to navigate, setup was very easy, generating reports was easy, and super quick response from the help desk support

Still learning what those Cons are. Allow me another six weeks and I should have something for you.

Preston
Mechanical Engineer in USA

Our ordering process is a lot smoother since we started using Bellwether.

Kommentare: It's much easier to use than our old software and saves me time every day.

I test a lot of different materials in our lab, so I'm constantly speaking with new vendors looking for the right product. Adding vendors in Bellwether who we've never worked with is really easy.

Preston, Thank you for the awesome review of Bellwether! Kevin

Caz
Senior Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Early Assessment

Kommentare: Easy to create PO's once the vendors and items have been created in the program. We are not using the inventory option for now but will review once we've added enough vendors and items.

We are primarily using the software for purchasing and it has been running smoothly. We have only been using the program for 4 months but we are already building our vendor list and purchasing data that will help us forecast for better purchasing.

So far everything has worked. We still need to work on creating reports that will help us but we are confident we will be able to create the reports we need.

Gina
USA

My 2 Cents

Kommentare: I think this is a good product overall, I haven't ever used customer support and don't know how much it costs so I can't really rate those, I gave them an average. I gave Features and Functionality only 2 stars as certain fields dropping out (all the time) can be frustrating and time-consuming. I often have to re-enter the supplier name or net terms, not sure why. I also wish the catalog search feature was a little more intuitive.

Dawn
Purchasing Manager
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best program for the money. Support is great and people are wonderful.

Kommentare: Best program for the money. Support is great and people are wonderful. Great company to do business with.

The program has been very dependable and has many option to suit our business. This is easy for users to learn.

My only issue is I have had to get the IT department to do upgrades. New ePMX will take care of that.

Timothy
COO

ePMX works for us

Kommentare: it's low cost, it works, it doesn't break as software goes what more can one ask for?

Punch-out capability reliable runs on Linux and Windows (reliable) web based- nothing to deploy on the desktops

a little sluggish sometimes