Über Bellwether PO and Inventory

Nr. 1 bei Bewertungen für Benutzerfreundlichkeit von mehr als 1000 Einkaufsleitern, die 50-1000 Bestellungen pro Monat tätigen. Bewährte Ergebnisse mit Geld-zurück-Garantie!

Erfahre mehr über Bellwether PO and Inventory

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Bellwether PO and Inventory bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Brandon d. M.
Brandon d. M.
Associate Director | Live Video Production in USA

Great PO software

Kommentare: We are finally able to have a cloud based software that allows us to easily track and gain necessary approvals for all PO and accounting needs!

We love the ease of use with approvals and cataloging. It is a great software that keeps everyone on the same page.

Sometimes the approvals can be randomized which makes the workflow take longer.

Ilyssa R.
Purchasing Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Program for Purchasing

Kommentare: Bellwether has helped our company tremendously. Over the last few years we have been able to utilize it to help us keep track of our spending like we were never able to before.

This software is very user friendly and simple to learn and use. My favorite thing about the program is the customer service that you get along with the product. They are always helpful and quick to answer any time I have a questions. They are improving all the time, which is actually a great thing because we've been able to make suggestions and express issues while having it fixed in a timely manner.

I feel that this is a growing software, so we've encountered some issues, but it's always very minimal. It can sometimes be picky on how you enter information, but it's nothing terrible.

Ilyssa, Thank you so much for the great endorsement of Bellwether! Kevin Chief

Mikayla H.
Principal Quality Engineer in USA
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bellwether has streamlined our entire purchasing process

Kommentare: Overall it has streamlined our purchasing procedures.

Easy to keep things organized from requistion to approval to ordering. When we can use punchouts, they are awesome.

It would be nice to be able to upload a packing list/recipt after an item as been received in the system. Sometimes the "Receive" button gets pushed and there's no way to add a packing slip later. It's also a bit confusing at first to have the REQ numbers not match up with PO numbers - they should be different formats or something, otherwise a requisiton of 010530 might become a PO number of 010555 while a prior requisition becomes PO number 010530. It would also be handy to be able to search the list of POs for a certain vendor or item - as it is, you can sort the columns by vendor and find it that way but a search feature would be great.

Mikayla, Thank you for your endorsement of Bellwether! Kevin CEO

Sue L.
Administrative Coordinator, Live Production in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great program and Great customer service

The Bellwether program really helped us to get a handle on our purchase approval process and followup on outstanding orders. It tracks everything from purchase requests to invoices to budgets. The customer service has been stellar - we haven't had to make very many requests but when we do, we get a response very quickly.

A couple of minor things: I would like to see the progress bar for the status of an order on the Purchase Order screen instead of the Requisition. It would also be helpful to have the Add Item box a different color or somehow differentiate it from the Order Lines section. That has been a point of confusion for some of our users.

Anoosha D.
ISR in

having good experince while using this product

Kommentare: Great CS and response. Great on willingness to hear and work on improvements. Lots of opportunity for further improvement in functionality and use. Decent value for the money however some missing functions keep to close

it Eliminates our out of control manual purchasing process. No more paper! Gain accountability, tracking, and reporting.

On the downside, most of the challenges experienced with e-procurement emanate mostly from the supplier and not the company but can have an effect on the procurement process. Training cost may be high. Any time technology is involved there is some level of risk to compromised data. What of a supplier who has for all the years been handling clients on a face-to-face basis? E-procurement will definitely become a challenge but it should not be an excuse to ignore e-procurement software.

Joshua M.
Assistant Project Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Heavy Bellwether User

Kommentare: Lot's of problems are being solved. One centralized place for all purchases makes keeping track of budgets a lot easier.

The User Interface is one of the best I've seen. Very easy to navigate. Very quick and snappy for being a cloud based program. Great catalog and template that make requisitions very easy to submit.

Not really any large cons. Easy to use and solves a lot of problems other software have.

Juan G.
Engineering Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bellwether Purchasing and Inventory Software

As a member of an organization with where my main use comes in the form of reviewing orders and looking up archived information, I can tell you I really appreciate the ease in which I can access the files I need.

No cons. The software meets all my needs

Juan, Awesome comments on Bellwether! Thank you, Kevin CEO

Chad M.
DMI Quality Control in USA

Bellwether Purchasing Software Review

It saves the catalog which makes it easy when sending in equipment for calibration because the serial numbers are saved in the item description

There is nothing about this software that I do not like

Ashley C.
Service Coordinator in USA
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bellwether Review

Kommentare: It keeps our business running smoothly and allows us to get things purchased in a timely manner.

I like how easy it is to use this software.

When you have to add a new item when ordering, it gets kinda confusing.

Tim L.
Tim L.
Senior Lighting Specialist in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vendor and Purchase tracking just got easier!

Kommentare: Bellwether software has provided the perspective and tracking needed to define and make purchasing decisions quickly with neccessary accountability.

The software is simple to navigate with user-definable fields. The catalog function allows tracking various vendor pricing and the Requisition/Purchase Order functions allow approval tracking as well as quick reordering without building from scratch.

Budget tracking views and departmental information can be difficult for the first few purchase entries but that simplifies after regular use.

Steve W.
VP Finance in USA
Industrieautomation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This was a good choice for our company

Kommentare: Very good experience with Bellwether, and the support has been effective and timely. The cost of the system kept me in budget.

The software is intuitive, and training employees was very easy. The set up and implementation process was very straight forward, and the Bellwether team very supportive. The automatic approval process from email is helpful, and means you don't have to log in to approve requisitions.

The report writer is chunky, and finding the right fields can be a challenge

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Steve, Thank for the great endorsement of BPM. We have our new reporting module coming out in the next two months that will make your life easier. Kevin CEO

Phil L.
Purchasing Specialist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This product fit our needs well both from capability and price point perspectives

Kommentare: Our organization was looking for a purchasing software package to replace an antiquated and cumbersome excel routine. After viewing a number of available packages at various price points we felt that ePMX would best meet our needs. Our set up included the institution of a part numbering system for repetitive needs and inventory management purposes. We also needed a custom bridge to output from the invoice system in ePMX to another acct'g system we use.
Working with ePMX to understand master file setup was easy. Setting up each module took some time but there were no real hitches. Loading data into ePMX went very smoothly. Overall the implementation was done within our time frame. I found ePMX trainers responsive and knowledgeable.
The custom bridge we needed worked properly with just a slight bit of tweaking up front.
I feel one negative was the length of time it took to develop a punchout for one of our large vendors. This was not just an ePMX issue but also involved that vendor's input. But I felt as though ePMX should have been driving this harder when things got bogged down.
Overall I would recommend ePMX to anyone looking for a package with the advertised features. Reporting is easy and quick. Finding information is easy and quick. We are able to manage our purchases and inventory much more effectively using ePMX.

Theresa T.
Executive Office Administrator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bellwether is a great product!

Bellwether is very easy to navigate. This software has helped me easily keep track of orders/PO's. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a great product with great customer service!

The canned reports were not that easy to navigate in the beginning but when you take some time to read the help section you can figure out what report will satisfy your needs.

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Theresa, Thank you for the great endorsement for Bellwether!

Summer T.
Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Purchasing System

I really like the search function of this program. It is so easy to search through all of our purchases for an item that we have ordered.

I don't really have any complaints, this program does everything we need.

Megan B.
Quality Control Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Sending internal notes to our purchaser to let her know specifics without needing it to be on the actual Purchase Order itself helps when setting up welder's to test at a lab and also for having Subcontractors com to perform work. Extra emails are not necessary because of this feature.

N/A -- This program is far beyond what we were using before (excel spreadsheets) for purchasing.

Kelly W.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Customer service is outstanding

Kommentare: I was looking for PO generation software and came upon Bellwether. I scheduled a demo and went through the program with Travis Neville during which time we discussed our needs and how their program would need to be altered to fit those needs. Travis informed me he would speak to his development team and get back to me with changes that would need to be made. A few days later I received an email informing me that, while they could accomplish what I was looking for, perhaps it would be easier and more cost-efficient to try another company he recommended. He was right, the other company is a perfect fit and well within our budget. I really appreciated the candor and wonderful recommendation I received from this company. It appears they have a great system with many really good ideas and it looks very easy to use, it just wasn't exactly what we needed. Travis recognized that and got us on our way. I would count us among very happy customers even though we didn't end up going with their software.

Dana Z.
Accounting Associate in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Product

Kommentare: This software has given us a streamlined approval process. It has also allowed us to monitor how much of a particular item we are purchasing and track cost increases.

The requisition and purchasing pieces of this software is very easy for the end user. The administrative side is also easy to navigate. I like that the menu items could be tailor for each user group and only see what is necessary.

I wish that the window size with in the program could be larger. At times the items descriptions could be difficult see.

Blake K.
Paint Quality Control in USA

DMI Contractors Inc Review / Mustang Coatings, LLC

I am able to specify shelf life requirements for paint purchases

N/A - This product is exceptional compared to our process for purchasing prior.

Ashley K.
Safety Coordinator in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy to use software

Very easy and simple to use. Status updates after submitting requisitions.

There was nothing I did not like about this software.

Ryan M.
Facilities Director in USA

Bellwether was easy to set up and easy to use.

Customer service for Bellwether has been amazing. They were available to help any time we had questions while implementing the software.

Sometimes I'll place a requisition for something that has already been requested, but since I can't see other people's orders I can't see that I'm duplicating a request that's already been made.

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Ryan, Thank you for the perfect rating for Bellwether! Please contact your admin for permission to see requisitions submitted by other users. Kevin

Binjie X.
Senior Director of Technology Development in USA

I can coordinate orders for my team much easier with Bellwether.

If I ask one of my technicians to place an order, they can do so very quickly and I can approve the order right away.

As an approver I would like to get updates anytime someone on my team requests an order. I have to periodically check the site to see if any requests have been made.

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Binjie, Thank you very much for the 5 star ratings!!! Our support team sent you an email to confirm that email notifications are reaching you so you are aware of the current team request. Kevin

Mikayla H.
Director of Quality in USA

Bellwether saves me tons of time every single day.

Bellwether is much easier to navigate than our old system. I used to spend hours on ordering every week and now I find myself only spending minutes out of every day.

I would like to see a custom notification feature added so I can control alerts about what items need to be approved.

Antwort von Bellwether Software

MiKayla Thank you for your comments on how much time Bellwether saves you! Our support team reached out to you to walk you through how you can be notified of pending approvals. Kevin

Kevin B.
Director of Engineering in USA

The Bellwether software is the most complete inventory software I've ever used.

I just started my job at Sharklet and Bellwether has made the transition into my role a lot smoother than I would have imagined. Learning Bellwether was very easy.

I want to be able to see what everyone at the company has put into the system from the time the requisition is made until it's been received.

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Kevin Thank you for very much for the 5 star ratings. Please contact you admin to gain permission to see all requisitions, PO's, and received items. Kevin

Axel P.
Electroforming Technician in USA

The bellwether software is the best!

We order from the same vendors most of the time, and bellwether stores all of their information for us so it only takes me a couple minutes to request many items.

I would like to be able to see what other requisitions have been made by people at my company, rather than just my own requisitions.

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Axel, Thank your for the great review for Bellwether. Please contact you admin for permission to see requisitions submitted by other users. Kevin

Nic D.
Microbiology Technician in USA
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service, quick response time, easy software to navigate.

Easy transition from our old software, easy to add new vendors and items. Receiving orders is easy and uploading packing slips is very quick.

I can't see requisitions by other users which sometimes makes it hard to see if something I need to order has already been requested by someone else.

Antwort von Bellwether Software

Nic, Thank you for the great endorsement! Please contact your admin. They can change your personal setting to see all requisitions submitted. Kevin