Über Duda

Ein automatisierter Website-Builder, der Content aus deiner vorhandenen Website in eine für Mobilgeräte optimierte Version bzw. eine flexible Vorlage verwandelt.

Erfahre mehr über Duda

The biggest strength of the platform is the dozens of ready-to-customize templates that the platform comes loaded with. With these you can publish your new website in a very short time.

They bill it as a drag and drop, however, you really have to learn it as it is not as simple as drag and drop from my perspective.

Bewertungen zu Duda

Duda hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 174 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Duda bereits verwendet?

Livvy N.
Livvy N.
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Digital Media Agencies

Kommentare: I have enjoyed every part of it and geek out talking about it to clients or friends.

I love everything about it, it can be a very simple platform that you can give it to your customers for drag and drop and as complicated as completely hard code the website for it to do whatever you want. Saves on time, loads faster, love the load balancing aspect of it. Takes out so many things that I used to worry about building it in a Wordpress, PHP environment.

I have not run into it yet. Even though there might be some, the team has been very efficient to handle them .

Art S.
Digital Strategist in USA

Finally!

Kommentare: We're a small branding and marketing company and we don't usually have super large budgets to design, develop and deliver websites. Duda helps us do that with very little complexity. It's a streamlined platform that delivers the punch and impact of more complex environments but without all of the junk that no one really needs or wants. The ease of implementation makes it possible for us to be more efficient and cost-effective on website builds.

Duda is an incredibly easy platform to work with and produce really solid websites and engaging experiences. I've worked on Wordpress (always hated it), Joomla, Drupal, Kentico, DotNet Nuke, and other platforms, but Duda is the ONLY platform I have found that makes it incredibly easy to go from design to live site with so little friction. The WYSIWYG ease of implementation has increased our profitability and productivity. It's an awesome platform and I highly recommend you check it out. You will be glad you did.

The toughest thing about using Duda is that clients and prospective clients these days ask what platform you're going to build in and since so many have heard of Wordpress it take a lot to get them to feel comfortable with the switch to Duda. Once I walk them through the back end to demonstrate the CMS they usually have an "Aha!" moment and get on board.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Webflow, Elementor, WordPress und Squarespace

Warum Duda gewählt wurde: Adobe Business Catalyst had been my go-to platform for 9 years until Adobe stopped supporting it and basically let it die off. They announced an end of life for the platform and I needed to identify a smart platform that would provide the ease I had experienced with Adobe but was also ready for doing business for 2019 and beyond.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Duda: It was a no-brainer. Duda has a great product that was easy to get into from day one. The cost of plans is attractive for our agency and our clients. It's a total win-win!

Steven S.
Steven S.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Website Design Made Easy!

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I have very much enjoyed working within Duda for basic websites to e-commerce websites built using Ecwid within Duda. The optimization and security make Duda a better choice for me than WordPress, Wix, or Squarespace. I have compared sites built between these platforms and the Duda websites outperform the others.

I am not a coder, so I find Duda, to be very helpful in designing unique and creative websites. Their pre-built templates help me figure out how to design creative aspects while using a drag-and-drop builder. The extra bonus is that even though I am not a coder, with support's help, I have been able to get into the code and manually change some CSS when necessary to get things to look and function as I wanted.

I am very happy with the product but if I were to have any negative things, I have had to use 3rd party widgets to accomplish what I/my client wanted. Such as Jotform to allow payment within forms. It is very easy to integrate and it works well with Duda but it is an extra cost for my client by using 3rd party widgets. This isn't a make-a-break for me but it is a small hindrance when I have to tell people we have to use multiple software to complete their website goals.

Proprietor in UK
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Used the platform for over 4 years, and still being disappointed with every update.

Kommentare: Awful. But I'm honestly just not sure of viable alternatives. After using the platform for the past 4 years as an end user for my own, and for my partner's businesses, I'd really like to expand and provide a full web and digital agency offering. In terms of websites, this is totally duda's thing. Custom and white-labelled branding for the editor and site stat reports is a very nice touch and makes Duda a very appealing option for fully fledged agencies. Managing user roles is a breeze too. But the thing is, little bells and whistles are fine - but only if the platform is built on a solid foundation. At the moment, it's not. It hasn't been for the past 4 years. Support isn't great either. I currently have an open support ticket for a basic issue, which is still open after 5 days. It's now weekend so I don't expect a reply until next week. The issue should be a simple one to rectify and I have suggested a fix but it is up to their dev team to implement. Luckily this isn't a client's website, but imagine if it was? How rediculous this would look to the client. Over a week to fix a simple issue? Would you really want to build an agency with this level of support? Perhaps they reserve and prioritise their support team to the bigger agencies - I don't know. So if you're a freelancer or small agency maybe stick with the good old reliable CMS that most of the web is built on (you know the one) or fully research your alternatives before you dive into the Duda nightmare.

[Quick note before I start - I've used the platform since February 2015]. There are absolutely some pros to using duda. This isn't going to be a totally negative review. But this needs to be a massive eye opener for the team so they can understand in what areas they are failing their customers. First up, as a simple WYSIWYG editor, Duda isn't doing a bad job. Trouble is, in today's market this is more of a minimum expectation, rather than a unique or coveted feature. Back in 2015 when I first subscribed, Duda was aimed more at the end user - fast forward to the present and they have marketed themselves more towards agencies and freelancers. In terms of websites built per annum, they're certainly doing a lot better than in 2015. They do listen to the community, they do ask for feedback and act on it, and they do work on useful updates. They just do it all... really slowly. Duda isn't an open source platform and unlike other platforms they don't have a strong community of developers behind them. They do however have 'duda pro' developers, but their catalogue of work (like custom widgets) is small, uncomprehensive, and unreasonably expensive. Sure, you can absolutely code widgets and write custom code for your website, but we'll cover what a horror show that is in the 'cons' section. Look, I begrudge writing negative feedback, especially when I see the hard work being done by the Duda team, but there's just no point beating around the bush, Duda is just a troubled platform.

As mentioned above, I've used Duda for over 4 years, since February 2015, so make no mistake - I know this platform inside and out. First of all... eCommerce. This is by far and away probably the worst part of the platform. Duda has a longstanding integration with eCommerce platform Ecwid. On the whole, the Ecwid platform is very good - the issue is, is that the integration you get with Duda, is not fully featured Ecwid. It has a limited feature set, and is, quite honestly, terrible. In addition, many eCommerce platforms require 'apps' or 'add-ons' to expand their functionality, whereas, duda's catalogue of apps for their eCommerce integration is pathetically small. Unless your needs (or your client's needs) are very simple, just don't bother with it. Next up, custom code. When I first signed up to Duda, it was marketed to me in such a fashion where you expected adding custom code to be a breeze. And, of course, I'm not naive - I totally get that when adding custom code to a WYSIWYG editor there is going to be multiple cases of conflicting lines of code. But the functionality of Duda is quite basic, and sometimes you do need to augment that functionality with custom code, which is, well... an absolute nightmare. Don't expect support to help either - they'll just suggest you pay a 'duda pro' to fix it for you. Get to grips with not writing clean code - official support advice for CSS was to just bang !important on everything and bang it in the site wide stylesheet.

Philip E.
Founder/CEO in USA

I can't go back to Wordpress.

Kommentare: I think Duda gets a lot of things right. They know who their customers are (agencies). They solve many common pain points that agencies have, and they are continuously improving the platform.

I've been building on WordPress for 15 years, and over a year ago, when I was starting my agency, I was introduced to Duda. It has revolutionized my business. Duda allows me to build sites faster, I don't have to deal with the headaches of updating versions of WordPress or plugins that might break a site. I love the integrated site comments and user management. It really is built for web design agencies. The ability to create dynamic pages at scale using connected data through google sheets or Airtable is a game-changer as well. Not having to mess with setting up hosting is incredible as well.

I'm sure there is something, but the pros outweigh the cons. I haven't quite figured out using Flex just yet. Coming from WordPress before Duda had Flex, that's the one thing I thought they were missing, but now that they have it I haven't even felt like I "needed" to use it on any website.

Michael B.
Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Duda is a Perfect Web Site Platform for Small to Medium Businesses

Kommentare: Providing affordable SEO optimized responsive websites for solopreneurs.

The combination of predefined templates, super easy editing, and flexibility to extend the functionality with HTML and widget editors make for a powerful web development and hosting platform that's ideal for most small and medium businesses.

Limited options for only including videos from 3rd party hosts. It would be nice to have greater control over thumbnails and end-screens rather than be subject to YouTube's restrictions. As the importance of video grows, the impact of this limitation also grows.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WordPress

Warum Duda gewählt wurde: I was more efficient using Duda's editor and with better results.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Wix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Duda: Duda was simpler to use.

Lois O.
Lois O.
Founder in UK

Modern, easy to use drag n drop builder

Kommentare: Overall I am enjoying my experience with Duda, building modern and responsive and good-looking websites has never been easier - or quicker.

I am using it under the Whitelabel Snapps.ai. What I like most about it is how easy it is to use - it's a website builder for idiots. Also, in comparison to Weebly, it is an absolute dream in terms of speed and customisability. I also appreciate the inbuilt SEO.

I least like the pricing with Snapps - compared to its counterparts, it is quite expensive. Especially if you have an agency where you own multiple websites, the costs can add up quite quickly, whereas if you built the same sites on something like WP it is essentially free.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WordPress und Divi

Warum Duda gewählt wurde: Weebly (I use both normal and Designer versions) is just incredibly slow and glitchy. What takes me 5 seconds in Duda (snapps) might take me 2 minutes in Weebly.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Weebly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Duda: I didn't choose over, I chose alongside. I use Duda for very quick web builds using templates if I have the cash to throw at it, but if I am being more thrifty and working on something a bit higher level or custom I use WordPress.

Michael N.
internet consultant in USA

Surprisingly powerful--it's not what you think.

Kommentare: As a marketing company, this makes my life SO MUCH EASIER. I used to build in wordpress, which is fine, but this is about half the time, and the websites look the same. Very easy to add the things you want to make the sites really sing.

Simple to bang out a website, the Interface is easy to use and even fun. I really like how the sites come together, you can easily see how they will look on desktop, mobile, and tablet.

Some limitations in how you put the sites together, it can be annoying to be stuck to the four column design that is common across the web. They've got a new feature rolling out that is supposed to resolve this.

Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Co-Founder in USA

Great DIY website platform for individuals or small agencies

Kommentare: Been a duda user for years and have built many websites on this platform. Very easy to use.

Duda makes it incredibly easy to build a really well-designed website. Mobile responsiveness is baked right in however you can also edit the site for different device screens individually. Lots of features and pre-built templates/sections to make it easy. Drag and drop editor is simple to use.

As a basic website user, Duda has all I need and more. If you are looking for super advanced editing capabilities and SEO features, it may not have everything you need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Squarespace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Duda: Duda had white-labeling capabilities for agencies.

Hasan F.
Hasan F.
Marketer in Kanada

No better option for making white-lable websites

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I read a lot of reviews when we were deciding on what software to choose, and everybody was mentioning how good the customer support is. While there's no doubt about that, I didn't realize that if everybody needed customer support, then probably it's not a very clean and intuitive solution. So, good value, great customer service.

It's so easy to integrate with Duda. The pricing plan is affordable and the sales team really helps to set you up and running. There are plenty of templates to start with and you can you can easily edit them to chive the look you're looking for. The integration is the best part.

The editor doesn't look as modern as it should. The flex editor is not as intuitive as some of the other competitors, specially Webflow, and most of the available widgets just give you basic functions (which is more than enough for most people.)

Adam S.
Director in UK

Has bridged the gap for our agency

Kommentare: Overall, really really good. It's saved us from hiring a full time developer.
Hope my review does not sound negative, this is just some constructive criticism.

We were about to hire a full stack developer, no need for now, we just outsource any complex bits of code to another company Websites nice and fast to build, reducing our quotes to clients, or increasing profit margin, though sometimes can be restrictive and we are unable to do exactly as our design suggests. Fairly easy to use interface.

Some controls not very intuitive Often hard to get things where you want on the page without disturbing Frustrating that elements can't be 'locked' between resolutions, the build process would be so much faster if we weren't switching back between devices getting things just right, or recreating rows because we could not find a compromise. Some menu's appear slightly offscreen depending on where they are, this can be frustrating Sometimes buttons overlap and it's impossible to select the area you need without copying and pasting the row to alleviate this problem Sometimes we're unable to move pages around properly (they would not go where dropped), by duplicating the page we were able to place the duplicate in the right place. We've had an issue where hex codes are identical between rows, though they are not seamless and there appears to be a slight variation in colour between them both (you can see where they join). Or client noticed this and there was nothing we could do. As a paying customer I don't thing email-only support is enough, we have a couple of websites on Duda already and it can be frustrating having to wait for an email reply, especially when it goes back and forth when a phone call would make this much faster. We have had to inform both clients sites we're producing on Duda there will be a delay while we wait for a response from Duda support, to which they reply 'just call them!' Widgets library still pretty small, though I expect this will grow over time.

Wendie S.
Chief Creative Officer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great for No-Code Web Design Agencies!

Kommentare: I moved my entire web design business to Duda after Business Catalyst shut down and it has the the best experience! I have been able to more than triple my client base in a matter of months with new leads coming in daily. I have brought on several interns and are training them on the platform as well. They also love what it can do.

1) The platform's look and feel is end-user friendly. It's simple icons make learning your way around fast and easy. 2) It has the look of a drag-n-drop tool but is PACKED FULL of functionality - which is key! Everything from being able to quickly and easily make parallax scrolling, to creating and inserting entire pages or sections. This is huge when you want to use your favorite section from a different template. 3) Personalization features is wonderfully easy to use. The build workflows are intuitive (nicely done Duda!) so you don't feel like you need to be an expert coder (or a coder at all) to make these custom features to work. 4) Client management is great - it also allows me to assign interns to assist with specific site builds without giving them the 'keys to the kingdom'. Team management works well to for my designers who need access to all sites rather than a select few. 5) There are so many thing I love about this platform It would be hard to list them all, but ease of use and functionality, are among the top.

1) Would love to see the ability to do more with form submission content. The screen that captures form responses is very limited and does not allow (native to the product) much to be done with the information. With that said, there are many integrations that do allow for additional stuff to be done with contact form submission data (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Chat clients etc,.) 2) Occasionally, the platform seems to stick (does not happen very often) and have had an issue with the collect client content form not being disabled causing images to be duplicated. Customer support is very responsive which is great and issues rarely arise. 3) I would love the ability to create training sites on this platform, meaning I need the ability to create membership based sites (using time released modules would be a HUGE benefit as well).

Creative Professional in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

Most flexible for custom layouts

Kommentare: It's a pretty quick process to get started. Pick a plan, preview designs in desktop/tablet/mobile views to your heart's content, and go. I look forward to trying their phone support, as when I signed up there was only e-mail support, which has variable responsiveness. Having said that, they do want to help and usually come up with a solution. I liked the platform enough, I started another website with it and will probably have yet another one soon. The user interface is pretty simple, considering how complex the tasks are.

Duda has a broad set of tools and templates, which are quite easy to customize. The editing tools, publishing updates, and finished websites load quickly. Newly available phone support is a nice addition. You can also save complex groups of laid-out components (called "sections") for easy repetition (and then customization) across your sites.

Some options for fine-tuning design details are left out or not available in certain views (mobile versus desktop).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WordPress und Squarespace

Warum Duda gewählt wurde: iWeb, while brilliant for its time, was incredibly outdated. It was super easy to use and allowed lots of control over the layout and design. Duda was the only solution that allowed anywhere close to that degree of control and allows the client to log in and safely make changes without hurting your layout.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Duda: I had to make a decision between WordPress, Squarespace, and Duda. I went with Duda because it allowed more drag-and-drop control over the design of the pages.

John A.
CFO in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DUDA - can I get a minute of you time?

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with the product. It is very fast to implement a website.

We found DUDA very intuitive and their support videos are informative. The layout and menu are quick and it is easy to access the tools you need. All the built-in widgets are easy to drag into the page. It's simple to use, quick to implement, SSL and DNS settings are straightforward.

Accounting and the relation plan upgrading and downgrading are cumbersome and involve more time and require a human interface as opposed to clinking some buttons and a lot more time is involved than should be. Very frustrating when moving from Basic Plan to an agency plan. They say they are aware of problems and are working to make it better. I believe them because it is that bad. Ah, growing pains. We feel some of the support answers are a bit smug. And we do not ask questions that are in the FAQs or support docs.

Valentin A.
Manager in Rumänien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, easy to use, powerfull

Kommentare: I started using the Duda platform from day 1 and I use it daily for clients' sites. Sometimes I start a new site from scratch or use a ready made template and start configuring and personalising the new site immediately. I have many tools for collecting customer feedback and securing the sites easily. I use a complete white label version of the desktop and on-the-go editors, website preview tools, for client dashboard and login page. My clients can manage and edit their own sites, all under my brand.

The website builder if filled with widgets and sections and you get speed and efficiency at every stage of the site building process. Client management helps a lot and the preview function makes good steps in landing new clients. Building responsive websites for clients is now more fun. An intuitive drag-and-drop interface enables us to build great websites with no need to code.The support is always top class and I have all financial information organised in the Duda dashboard.

Building more complex websites needs separate integrations with external services. Duda allows integrations and you can build almost any site you can imagine, but sometimes you will need separate integrations with other platforms. Not sure yet if this is a bad or a good thing.

President in USA

Great for Agencies

Kommentare: We became Duda Agency partners with the goal of bringing our web development in-house while moving to a simple UX interface that anybody could use. Since becoming partners, we've tripled our website development business in the last year with large margins... and superior site designs and underlying code that we trust to deliver positive experience for our clients.

Duda allows us to easily create beautiful websites for our clients, with features that lend themselves to natural upsells and ongoing retainer work. We used to shy away from website development and design work because of the headaches of outsourcing or older CMS systems that we didn't feel comfortable in. This is a modern UX interface that both our internal team and clients love after hand-off. And the fact that it has full developer backend capabilities means were not limited in creative development work that goes beyond the basic template designs. For that reason alone, it is heads and tails above the other popular CMS systems like Wix and Wordpress and SquareSpace.

Customer service is pretty slow, even for agency partners. Ive heard that phone support is faster...but its a tech company and they have a chat functionality, so they should prioritize that channel more so than phone. Also there are some occasional glitches with adding custom javascript as it seems to interfere with their base code files. But that's only applicable to fairly robust technical implementations. We'd ideally like the integrations to be more robust as well for direct connections to common CRMs and other third party tools. But again, none of that outweighs the overall benefit of Duda.

Duda super easy to use not so easy on the pocket book

Kommentare: Super easy to use, but lack of apps and costly upgrades forced us to look elsewhere

The drag and drop was hands down our initial draw, real time edits, customization all things that sucked us in.

Right up front the cost, no free plan, so we lost money trying, the other issue was apps at the time there was only wix and weebly and Duda was limited in this respect

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wix

Warum Duda gewählt wurde: Weebly was not as intuitive as described

Zuvor genutzte Software: Weebly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Duda: it seemed easier to use

Brian S.
Brian S.
Principal and Design Director in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The right choice for agency profitability

Kommentare: I can replicate my design templates which decreases my build time and increases my profitability. Duda is open to product improvement suggestions. Overall, I love Duda. It's a core part of our strategy to develop sites faster and more profitable. I am excited for the future growth of my agency with Duda.

As an agency owner, the white label options enable me to reinforce my brand and company to my clients. Unlike consumer-oriented website builders, there's no upselling, annoying advertising, or constant attempts to distract me from my work on the technology, services, restaurant, software, and other types of websites we create. Support is quick and convenient. I can share site management with my clients, with specific permissions for specific individuals. Duda features customization and personalization features that should help any local business sell more and become more profitable. The drag and drop, on-screen editing is delightful. Easier than any consumer-level website builder, far easier than WordPress — and more secure from hacking!

Lack of dynamic page content (Disclaimer—this is a feature that has been publicly announced as under development with no ETA as of this date). As a Joomla expert, I'm accustomed to flexibility with the data and content within my CMS. Limited functionality for custom social sharing images (if you're a heavy social media user). You can workaround this limitation if you know some basic HTML and aren't afraid to access the code base. Lack of categories in page creation.

Jason H.

An Ok Software For Agencies & Developers

Kommentare: My overall experience with Duda has been good. Starting out as an agency, it has allowed us to grow at a fast rate and serve our customers well. However, as we have grown their have been challenges we have had to overcome and use different platforms to meet that criteria.

I like the Duda platform for a couple of reasons. One the platform allows you to crank out multiple websites at very quick turnarounds . The Software also provides a great white-label experience for customers. The mobile editor is great.

There are many flaws to the Duda platform. The first is that any changes you make to the tablet version of a website also reflect on the desktop version. This can be a hassle when it comes to making sure everything appears correctly. Also, the platform lacks a good amount of professional features such as advanced animations, CMS (which is a must have for some websites), and a good amount of pre made templates. Right now the selection is very limited.

Mehrose S.
General Manager in Pakistan

Web designing looks easy with Duda

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Duda can be used by everyone but it has great scope for freelancers and web designers to create easy tools and logos in real quick.

Amazing range of applications and widgets for you to add and even create your own customized applications. Too easy to generate tools to work with and make the website looks mesmerizing.

I have no issues with Duda as I love working with Duda but the only thing that makes me sad is pricing which is too high and no free plans for beginners to get entertain.

William H.
Owner/Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Duda is all I use now!

Kommentare: Per my previous comments, I am building high-quality sites in less time. This benefits my clients and also helps to grow my business.

I like the ease of use. I believe it allows me to build great sites with excellent functionality in a lot less time than the tools I formerly used. This allows me to provide a more affordable service to my clients. As a 5-year White Label partner I get grade person to person support whenever I call with an issue or problem. In short, I am fully sold on the Duda product.

The first few years that I used the Duda product I encountered fairly frequent bugs and frustrations with things that either didn't work as expected or unavailable capabilities that I needed. In the past several years, however, the product has evolved to the point where I rarely encounter such issues.

Dana R.
Creative Director in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Duda has "the goods" and it has "the bads". Agencies may like it; photographers & e-com stores won't

Kommentare: My experience has been iffy. Duda offers a lot of really great options and support, but it's not for everyone, including us. It's simply not robust enough, nor does it meet the needs of our target market - creatives.

Duda is an incredibly easy platform to use. Everything is one place, labeled appropriately and easy to find. It's streamlined, simple and easy to use for beginners and more advanced users alike. And the ability to white-label Duda for agencies is definitely a hot ticket option, for sure.

Blogging isn't as robust as what you'd hope, especially with other services like Wordpress and Squarespace. But Duda holds it's own in other aspects so it's not a total deal breaker. It's also not ideal for photographers, in my opinion. There's just not enough customization when it comes to images and galleries. E-commerce is lacking as well. They integrate with Ecwid (if I wanted to use Ecwid, I would, but I personally don't like them). Duda needs to create its own integrated service without having to rely on an outside source.

René K.
CEO/Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Building websites is hard? Not any longer

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Switching from using a web builder/designer to do it myself was too easy. I recommend it to everyone.

Setting up my new website was so easy, I completed it in 2 months. Then adding the storefront that took a few hours.

It does not integrate new Ecwid options fast enough.

Bob S.

This has it all

Kommentare: We build and maintain websites for clients around the globe... no better product to deliver a high quality solution.

Duda is simple and easy to use - makes great looking sites and has all the bells and whistles you need to build a website, get found and make money. No need to worry about widget updates here - Duda takes care of it all. SEO is a breeze and all our sites are at the top of Google. Customer service is the best - never leaves you stuck. SSL certs are free - everyone else is still charging $50-$75 year... Face it, this is a MOBILE world and if you are not working in a mobile friendly builder, you will lose... Duda is a No Brainer!

Would like more apps integrated into the platform. Would like to have email included in the hosting.

Ayo O.
Digital Marketing Consultant in UK

Almost 10 Years Building Sites, Nothing Like Duda Yet

Kommentare: Now I am a teacher of Computer Science and working my business in digital marketing for almost 10 years now.
Able to use Duda as an apprenticeship tool for my student to work on real life project and earn money almost immediately has been unbelievable.
I couldn't learn all on Wordpress talk less of teaching student to build website. However, since most people are used to Word processing and PowerPoint tools, it seems like they're using the same tools but only this time professionally in terms of rendering a service.

It is ridiculously easy to use. Thought a client under 20 minutes to update their contents to the site under my whitelabel platform. The value for money is incredible.

If possible, without compromising what it is now, add some features like colour picker, user login features, etc., emerging social media feeds like Instagram, FB etc.