Filtern nach:

Über Travel Tracker

Cloudbasierte Lösung, die Schul- und Sportausflüge mithilfe von Finanzierungsgenehmigungen, Busfahrplänen und Rechnungsstellung verwaltet

Erfahre mehr über Travel Tracker

Human Services Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works great for any outing

I use it for youth/children trips for the church I am involved with. It works out nicely to get every little detail figured out to pass on to my board and then to parents.

Sometimes it seems to care about details a little too much. And this may just be personal preference but it is annoying at times to have to slow down to enter everything.

Jessica M.
Assistant Principal in USA

Review of Travel Tracker

Kommentare: Travel tracker has been asset for me. It has made the field trip process more efficient. The online format prevents paperwork from getting lost or forgotten. I love that all necessary people are notified when a request is submitted and I do not have to do a separate request for buses or funding approval. The fact that Travel Tracker generates the field trip form is also very helpful. This prevents teachers from distributing permission slips prior to trip approval. I had to complete a help ticket in order to print the first permission slip. The help desk was extremely helpful and very quick to get the issue resolved. I also like being able to pull up a list of upcoming field trips all in one place. It helps with scheduling and planning. The trip calculator is also awesome. Teachers are always impressed when they are able to plug in the number of students, and venue cost and Travel Tracker calculates the cost per child, including the mileage. The only thing that would make this feature better would be to include the driver's hourly rate. Although it may not be possible to calculate this exactly, due to varying driver pay rates. Using an average hourly rate specified by the county in the cost estimation process would be helpful with budgeting.

Rebecca E.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Travel Tracker is not user friendly for schools that do not have their own fleet of activity buses.

Kommentare: Although the electronic notification systems can make paperwork much easier to manage, my school has a neutral opinion of Travel Tracker. Our school does not have its on fleet of activity buses, so when buses are not available, we are not able to know this in real time, and then be prepared to make other arrangements.

Rhonda T.
Director of Finance in USA

Travel Tracker

Kommentare: We went live with Travel Tracker on July 1, 2014. The implementation process was very smooth even though we requested a lot of additional programming. The Travel Tracker implementation team were extremely open to meeting our needs to help make this program work for our Finance Dept. Each of our principals, teachers, coaches, and program directors now have access to this site and can view their relevant trips to know they have a bus scheduled, the cost of the trip, and whether it has been paid.
I feel like there are still enhancements that can be made to make Travel Tracker even better! Current suggestions include more ways to search for a trip...especially for the system admins who spend so much time reviewing all trips in the system. Another suggestion would be to be able to pull data into a pivot table to roll up invoices ready to be booked by budget code. Having the pivot table format as in the Cook spreadsheets would be a fantastic enhancement!
Overall, we are extremely pleased with this product. It has given our school system a greater visibility of the transportation trips for everyone that is involved in any aspect of the trip!
THANK YOU COOK CONSULTING!!!

Delaine L.
Accounting Manager in

Travel Tracker

Kommentare: I have been impressed with the Travel Tracker system Cook Consulting has implemented for our school system. In March, I began working with the system only on the School Finance/Finance Department side. Once we receive the checks from the schools and departments, it is a 'piece of cake' to record and update invoices being paid. Sometimes we don't get all the necessary information from a school or department we need to record a payment, but there are multiple options to look up the information. With this being the first year Gaston County Schools has used it, there have been a couple of learning curves. Cook Consulting is always available to answer questions, train our staff and address concerns in a timely manner. Travel Tracker has helped us track trip requests and payments. This is a wonderful system and I would recommend it without hesitation.

Michelle S.
Cost Clerk II in USA

Travel Tracker

Kommentare: The over all review of this product is good. The pros are that its a good way to see where all your buses are going at any giving time. The cons are that its not always easy to changes buses if the bus that is down has not came back in on time. Also if a user does not put down the right time you may over schedule a bus on one day.

Antwort von Cook Consulting

Thank you for the review. The system does track the bus scheduling based on the information that the user indicates as far as dates and times that the buses are needed. We do provide a configurable "gap time" that puts a buffered amount of time specified by the administrator on both ends of the trips times. So for example, you could indicate a 60 minute gap time between the scheduling of trips.

Debbie S.
TRANSPORTATION COST CLERK in

Transportation Cost Clerk

Kommentare: This is an absolute solution for Activity Buses for our School System. We are still in our first year, but going from all hand and paperwork to the App-Garden Travel Tracker. From the person responsible for trip to the Finance office completion of payments and journel entrys, each stage of the process holds each person accountable for their part of the process. We have had some snags, but the customer service is GREAT. Everything we have asked for or problems we incurred were taken with the up- most priority and promptly reconciled to our satisfaction.

Elaine Y.
Secretary/Bookkeeper in USA

Travel Tracker

Kommentare: Travel Tracker is sometimes difficult to navigate. I sometimes need to change info on the request form, but some field are unchangeable. Overall it is beneficial in keeping up with field trips. I think with more use, it will become easier to navigate.

Antwort von Cook Consulting

Thank you for your review. I understand your concern however, we don't allow certain items on the trip to be changed once the trip has been approved as it was approved based on that information. Items such as customization of the permission slip can be changed after approval.

Borja P.
Spanien

vvvgguiyu uiuoi9i ii8'

Kommentare: exelente es muy bonita y especial un pajaro trajo una cijueña que fue hacia tu culo y anido alli interesante no x tus miseras nalgas podridos q no servis para nada

beutiful

bvjv hkhkjuh hhhh

Melvin W.
Cost Clerk in

Bertie County School Transportation Department

Kommentare: Our experience with the software has been beneficial to the scheduling of our activity buses. The accuracy and efficiency by-which the scheduler has been used has help tremendously with the over-all effectiveness and use of our fleet. kudos go out to you and your developers . Keep up the good work. Looking to continued usage of this great software.

Mark H.
Transportation Director in USA

Travel tracker

Kommentare: I personally like the product, some of the school administrators still prefer a paper trail of trip requests and approvals. Cook Consulting has always helped and assisted with any problems we have had. We have had some problems with the Google Map part of the mileage calculations as some of the addresses at our schools are not recognized by Google Maps.

Bill B.
Transportation Supervisor in

Awesome Program

Kommentare: After dealing with other programs I find this one to be the most user friendly program. Also the customer service is on point. If there is a future upgrade they will tell you, if there isn't a upgrade to you request they don't string you along. Honesty is still number one with any company I deal with. Thank you for that integrity factor it's a huge factor!

Cody S.

My Experience with Travel Tracker

Kommentare: I wish there was a way to enter in all the info without the number of students to see how much the busing would cost, so it is easier to decide how much to charge each student.

Antwort von Cook Consulting

We can understand this, however, knowing the number of students is a key part of calculating the cost of the trip and the cost per student.

Wanda H.
Associate Superintendent in

Cook Consulting's Travel Tracker software

Kommentare: This product is up to Cook's usual standards for quality, ease of use, and support. Overall, we are extremely pleased with the Travel Tracker. All involved parties are able to see the parts that affect their job responsibilities which greatly enhances the communication aspect. Great product!

Melissa S.

Travel Tracker

Kommentare: Pros: Very professional and thorough program, central location for tracking buses
Cons: Does not notify drivers or keep track of how to rotate drivers, only one person can manage--would be nice if it were set up as a google instrument so secretary, principal, or AP can manage

Angela M.
Bookkeeper in USA

New User

Kommentare: I am on the School Finance side of travel tracker. Once I approved travel and approved payment several times I finally got the hang of things. The one thing that took "my brain" a while to comprehend was hitting the payment sent button when a budget code was being used.

Christopher T.
AP in USA

Good overall

Kommentare: Pros- Efficient program that includes many uses for activity trips. Cons- Needs a more effective way to see when your buses are in use and not in use. There are several different screens where this can be done. One effective one would be helpful.

Sheila W.

Kommentare: Pros- Easy to use, quick
Cons- It does not notify the cafeteria manager. If her email could be added so that she receives the field trip information, it will help with communication.
Overall it is a good product.

Mark C.

Not bad at all

Kommentare: I like the way the program allows all staff to submit requests, but for people who approve trips it is sometimes difficult to go back and find previous trips and to assign multiple buses.

Ina L.
Director of CTE and Secondary Ed in USA

Travel Tracker

Kommentare: I am impressed with the overall ease of use for this application both in reserving vehicles for my travel and approving trips submitted to my office.

Bennie l B.

Travel Tracker

Kommentare: It is easily accessible and user friendly. Great feature that tracks field trips mileage and cost as well as submitting field trips for approval.

Rose C.
Executive Assistant in USA

TravelTracker Review

Kommentare: TravelTracker speeds up the turn around time for trip approvals. The program guarantees all parties review and approve trips in a systematic process.

Patricia W.

Review of Travel Tracker

Kommentare: Easy to use, paperless, does not take a lot of time I have not taken the time to look at all the features Overall, I am please with the travel tracker program

Tyler W.
Assistant principal in USA

Great tool

Kommentare: Travel Tracker is easy to use. We like how it calculates prices and walks us through the process of planning a field trip very smoothly.

Monica M.
Director in USA

Still new

Kommentare: The part I have to do with travel tracker is relatively simple. I just approve what's been entered. I haven't had any problems.