Über SwipedOn

Rationalisiere deine Rezeption mit einer intelligenten, aber einfachen Lösung für das Besuchermanagement. Unschlagbarer Wert, cleveres Design, großartige Unterstützung.

Erfahre mehr über SwipedOn

The ability to do away with all the paperwork required when welcoming a visitor on site.

We seem to have a lot of guests that miss this section and are wondering what the next step is. Not a big deal, but that's the only negative I can think of.

Bewertungen zu SwipedOn

SwipedOn hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 279 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SwipedOn bereits verwendet?

Erik A.
Erik A.
Business Development Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I love working with SwipedOn in our daily work flow as a digital sign in sheet.

The best part about this software is the simple user interface in the web-based dashboard. I have used many different applications for this specific purpose and SwipedOn was by far the easiest to get up and running. I would spend hours trying to get the other software offerings set up and looking just how I like it. I was up and running with SwipedOn in 15 minutes. I also feel like the overall look of the application on our iPad looks more professional than any other software offering I have tried. The layout, look, and feel, of the visitor interface is simple, clean, and stylish. I don't ever have to help or explain how to use the application to visitors, it just that easy to use.

I have not come up on anything that I don't like yet. I haven't had SwipedOn in use very long but I have been using applications like this offered by other companies and it is by far the best one that meets our current needs and price point.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Erik, Thanks for the excellent review of SwipedOn. It's great to have Pro Safety & Rescue, Inc on board. We are passionate about delivering an amazing experience and are delighted that we've delivered great service to you. Our number one goal is to make your lives easier! We look forward to delighting you further with upcoming releases and features :) Best wishes, Amy

Matt B.
Bid Manager in UK
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software that regularly impresses our new staff and office visitors

Kommentare: We used to use a paper signing in sheet, SwipedOn has massively improved our record keeping and has received numerous compliments from our clients and visitors for how professional this signing in process now is.

The software looks smart and has plenty of customisation options to make sure the app continues the company brand. The employee in/out feature is key to our business and receiving visitors information and email notifications to our staff when they have a visitor is excellent.

As an early user of this app there were a number of features that used to require a few too many clicks to access or felt slow to use, but the app has been updated a lot throughout our time using swiped-on and it is always improving.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vizito und Envoy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SwipedOn: SwipedOn offered the simplest and easiest to use employee In/Out feature and we did not want to have two separate Apps or iPads for visitors and employees. With SwipedOn offering both visitor and staff signing in features it was an easy choice.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Thanks for your review Matt, it's always great getting feedback from our customers. So glad that we can help you impress your new staff and visitors!

Sara M.
Operations Manager in Kanada

Almost Excellent

Kommentare: We love this app, for it's potential. As they grow, their features are getting better and more reliable and we look forward to having it perfected soon! Overall, a great system that does everything we need for security, while also looking great as well! Highly recommend.

it's attractive, and easy to use and has the functionality we require.

There are a lot of bugs to work out, but I can see the effort and we are happy overall.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Sara, Thank you for your support! We're working hard to build out all the features we have planned, and it's great to have you with us. Cheers, Megan

Mauro B.
Head of IT in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SwipedOn Adds a Professional Touch

Kommentare: We have had a great experience both in purchasing and setting up the software, as well as dealing with support when we had questions.

The interface for SwipedOn is very straightforward and with the ability to customize the images that are shown, we were able to show some product images as well as an image from sometime in the early 1900's of our offices when it used to be a manufacturing warehouse of steel products. Adds some real nostalgia and coolness. The ease of visitors being able to sign in and the system taking an image then printing out to the label printer for them to stick to their shirt is exactly what we needed to comply with requirements for our warehouse security for duty purposes. Really a terrific system overall.

The employee login would be great for us to start using, but unless there is some ability to log in using an employee code or an NRF ID badge, then we cannot consider it secure from misuse or errors. I am sure they will get there eventually. If they were also able to then link it to a door trigger, it would be a complete solution for many businesses.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Envoy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SwipedOn: SwipedON looked and worked much better and the support was miles better than the competitor we tried. Once we found SwipedOn and tried the free version, we realized that it was going to be the solution we required.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Mauro, Thanks so much for your wonderful review, it's great to hear the process is streamlined for your visitors and that you are happy with the ability to customize images. Thanks for the constructive feedback, I have passed this on to our product team. :) Feel free to reach out via live chat if you need anything at all! Many thanks, Lou & Team SwipedOn

Maxim L.
Director of Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SwipedOn for High School

Kommentare: We wanted a professional check-in experience for both students and visitors. It needed to be easy to use and pretty self explanatory. We did not have a huge budget for this. This solution really fit the bill!

Super simple to use The features that are customizable, are easy to customize My users love it Support is always available to chat. I love this.

I want more customization of the fields that visitors can fill in

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Raptor Visitor Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SwipedOn: helpcounterweb has an interface that is incredibly outdated and only uses a PC with a label printer that does not auto-cut the printed badges. Swiped on uses a sleek ipad app with a great label printer.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Maxim, Great to hear you're enjoying the customization features and you've contacted our awesome support team! Thanks so much for your feedback regarding the visitor fields. If you navigate to 'settings > visitor fields' on your dashboard, there's the option to add more custom fields for your visitors. Should you need any assistance with this feel free to reach out. :) Thanks! Team SwipedOn

Marilyn H.
Acting Business Manager in Neuseeland
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software - easy to use!

Kommentare: I like the updates we get in particular when we have an important National campaign eg: Maori Language Week. Received some useful tips on changing our screensaver to acknowledge Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori. Great initiative! [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our Technical Specialist Support is great and super fast at responding to any questions we have.

All our staff have the app downloaded on our mobile phones so during covid it makes it easy to use the app to swipe in and out. It is just a very easy and user-friendly app to use.

We only use SwipedOn for signing in and out so I can't really comment further on the other functions that it offers. What we do use in the application currently meets our business needs.

Sean R.
Sean R.
Vice President Information Technology in USA
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Accomplished what others couldn't

We were in search of an application to replace our outdated paper sign in/out form and after much research we came upon SwipedOn. This offered us just about everything we were looking for and over time with their updates has become our primary app for employees and visitor tracking. There are VERY responsive to inquires and have been a great partner for close to a year. For us this has been a added value to the company and highly recommend it to others.

Ultimately we would like to see some more flexibility with the desktop login to allow employees to notate future out of office like vacation, etc.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Thanks for the awesome review, Sean! We strive to provide excellent support to our fantastic customers, like yourself. Great to have you as part of the SwipedOn team! Kind regards, Amy

IT & Facilities Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

When a book is not good enough

Kommentare: We were looking to augment our reception, and this has resolved the challenge for us. It looks as if the facility has been there for years and offers a much better arrival process for prospective clients.

The software was so easy to configure and to customize for the reception. It was set up so fast and simply that I was sure I'd done something wrong. The custom features are excellent which means that the device looks professional in minutes. It also great value for money as we only required the simple solution but is surprisingly powerful meaning we may yet implement more of the facilities in future. Definitely beats a visitor book.

As it is Apple only, we had to purchase an iPade to be able to use the software. Would be nice if there was an Android version,

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Dan, Thank you very much for such a great review. We're pleased to hear that the value of SwipedOn has added to your company. Reach out anytime if you need assistance. All the best, Team SwipedOn

Daniel S.
Daniel S.
IT Project Manager & Health and Safety Co-ordinator in Neuseeland
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Swiped Onto a better system

Kommentare: We are now able to track office staff and visitors safely on and off site and have the ability to contact visitors via the data capture information. the system has also improved our evacuation process.

Super easy to configure and setup - many features found in more expensive products are included

Would be good to have different sign in paths for contractors for example - i am told however that this in included in the road map.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Thanks for taking the time to review SwipedOn, Daniel. Many new features around visitor types are indeed included in our product roadmap. We look forward to delivering these to you in the new year. Thanks again, Team SwipedOn

Michael C.
Systems Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

SwipedOn Review

Kommentare: Overall very pleased with the product

Features keeping up with the business needs

fussy sync at times

Daniel N.
IT Manager in Neuseeland
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quick to Set up, Quick to sign in

Kommentare: We wanted to get rid of our paper sign in book and replace it with a simple digital experience. SwipedOn provided great assistance getting it all set up, and also answering our initial questions when comparing solutions.

Good customer service to help you set it up initially. After that, it basically runs itself. Before we selected SwipedOn, we looked at several different sign in apps. SwipedOn was the clear winner for us: - Simplicity - All the features we need, none that we don't need - Inexpensive - Intuitive for users - All you need is the name of the person you are visiting, very easy - web interface available for admins to see the past history of all the sign ins (including names, phone numbers, email addresses, etc. - very useful for marketing follow up). 1. Tap "Sign In" 2. Tap person you are going to visit 3. Read through the health & safety and other wording (customisable message specific to the company). 4. Sign on the ipad that you agree. 5. Ipad will take your picture and send an email to the person you are visiting to notify them of your arrival. 6. A name tag automatically prints out from a small Brother label printer next to the ipad. 7. Done!

SwipedOn is only for companies that want a "no frills" experience. If you require thousands of features, look elsewhere (for instance, there is no integration with Active Directory). Currently only works on an ipad. However, this is not a big deal. We bought an ipad lock stand to keep the ipad secure. We also can lock down the ipad into Guided Access Mode. This prevents visitors from accessing anything besides SwipedOn on the ipad.

Information Systems Specialist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good customer support, potentially great software

Text messages, ease of use on the website, customer support is typically good.

There are are few things that we don't like about the app and it might be due to the needs of our company rather than the functionality of the app. In my opinion this software is really geared towards companies that will use the Employee function more so than the visitor function. With the size of our company, it just is not feasible to use the Employee Sign-In function. The Roaming feature makes sense but if someone Roams to another location, they then are traveling back to their Home location, it's unknown via the App if they are still in that remote location or not. This is a big flaw and makes the function useless for our company. For evacuation function to be more effective, there needs to be an iphone app available. For large manufacturing plants to have several kiosks at different entrances (which our company does at several locations), during an evacuation there is no way of actually utilizing the Evacuation option between different safety zone's managers. The only solution to that right now is to give each safety zone manager an iPad in order to hit the Safe button on each visitor/employee (if using the employee sign-in). We need an option for printing visitor tags. It doesn't make sense to have tags print if the visitor doesn't need one. (Ex. When they go to lunch and then come back). We have this a lot at several locations which adds up when it comes to buying rolls of labels on top of the text message costs.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Dan, Thanks so much for your review and feedback. Pleased to hear you have experienced our great customer support. We certainly have plans to improve employee roaming and our evacuation function with a phone app. A member from our Product team will be reaching out to you to discuss this in more detail. Thanks again!

Steve H.
ICT Network Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great system, easy to setup, easy to use

Kommentare: It helped us meet our legal safeguarding and vistor management requirements.

It looks good and very professional. Very easy to customize the software to the corporate look of the organization. Support is very good if there are any problems or questions and are very proactive. They are also proactive in regards to EU GDPR, which is good for a company based in New Zealand. It show that they value EU customers. I would say that the product is good value at a decent price point. Vistors comment at how easy the system is to use and how good it looks. Employees find it easy to sign in and out of the office as required.

I really don't have any issues with the software, so would find it hard to have any faults. The only thing I would say is that with us being a school, we prefer not to use full names for our staff on the system. So a little bit more customization on the employee fields and the order in which they appear would be handy, but again this is not a major problem. Please remember that in order to use the software you will need a spare iPad and some form of secure enclosure.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Steve, Great to hear from you! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Our number one goal is to meet the needs of our fantastic customers, like yourself and we are proud to offer a service that supports your GDPR efforts. We're working hard to maintain this standard and continue to impress visitors worldwide. Thanks again! Amy

Grw T.
IT/Facility Associate in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great functionality, extremely user friendly and a great support team.

Kommentare: Dear Reader(s): I was tasked to deploy a visitor management system for a medium sized company. I sampled many different products and decided that SwipedOn was the best product for our needs. I needed a specific set of options, so I went with the Enterprise edition and made contact with the SwipedOn team. From start to finish and beyond, SwipedOn's support team has been on top of everything! Pros:
The install and activation process went very smooth without any issues. They take care of everything behind the scenes. I was given the opportunity to use the software and have access to the dashboard (remote administrator tool) before actually deploying the product. This was amazing! I love the dashboard. So many great features and allows me to control what is being presented.
New feature are always in development: Not quite a Cons list
There were a couple tasks that I was trying to accomplish, i.e., keeping track of visitors that haven't signed out. I contacted my support person and asked about this feature. I got a reply the next morning, informing me of a new feature (at the time of the e-mail, it would be deployed in 3 days) to automatically sign-out visitors at the end of the day. Perfect.
I wanted to create a set of options to separate contractors from visitors, so I simply asked my support team the best approach to this. They informed me that I can create a category that the visitor can select, instead of creating two separate lists when most of the information would be the same any ways. Great! Additional words regarding SwipedOn's support team:
Much like anything in life, communication is key to understand the needs of others for the betterment of everyone. If you have a question, comment, concern or an idea, I recommend reaching out to SwipedOn and simply communicate with them. They are very professional and helpful. You can tell they really want to help their customers and make their great product as best as it can be.
Sincerely, A grateful IT professional TL;DR - Medium sized manufacturing company uses sleek user friendly technology to sign in/out visitors and contractors. you can even setup a wireless printer and allow the program to access the camera to print out badges! Super cool. If you experience a drawback, please take the time to contact hello@swipedon.com to communicate with them. They are very professional and helpful.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Awesome, thanks so much for your positive words. Glad to count GRW amongst our ever-growing client list. Our New Zealand based support team were certainly stoked to read your comments!

Joe M.
ICT Support Technician - Server & Network in UK
Architektur & Planung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Moving away from old style pen and paper to make the employee and visitor experience better.

Kommentare: easier to manage and gives a wow factor to visitors.

We wanted to move away from the old style pen and paper in our organization, the system is easy to setup and easy to use, the system is very customisable. having the ability to pre-register visitors is really helpful. SwipedOn support team are really friendly and easy to talk / live chat with, always happy to help and generally resolve most issues within the initial conversation. Generally the system has had a lot of positive feedback from our users and visitors within the group .

software updates can be quite frequent, but they generally fix most bugs quite quickly after iOS updates. We have a lot of agile users who move from site to site, being able to add their email address to each account would be a great help, there is a workaround but means using a fictitious email and adding the main email as a cc'd address. future developments would be good for adding a department in the user field which could enable a quicker roll call for evacuation mode, it is quite slow running through a site with 100 users, but no slower than the traditional paper based sheets. not sure if it would ever happen, but having the ability to use an android device for the system would be a good option, given the costs of iPads compared to Samsung devices.

Alan Y.
IT Coordinator in Australien
Metallabbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great return for so little effort to put in!

Kommentare: SwipedOn is allowing us to remove the paper based sign in/out books from reception desks, enhanced our security through visitor photos and ID labels, and removed pressure from reception. Any questions we have had have been responded to straight away by the support team at SwipedOn, overall they have been a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this solution to any company wishing to improve their visitor experience.

SwipedOn is simple to put into production at your organization yet is immediately effective in improving the experience your visitors receive. Spend a little bit of time branding your installation to your company and you have the ideal visitor and employee management system.

The only drawback is currently you have to manually add new employees to the software, however this is on the drawing board to remedy so is not that big a deal.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Alan, Thanks for your wonderful review, it's so good to hear how SwipedOn is improving your visitors' experience. And it's great to hear you've already been in contact with our support team about future enhancements we're working on around adding new employees! Feel free to reach out anytime via live chat if you need anything at all. :) Thanks! Lou

Kathleen B.
Accounts Administrator in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Signing in with Swiped On

Kommentare: As a company we are really happy with Swiped On has mentioned above it is easy to use. Great for ensuring who is the building at any given time. You also have the knowledge that if there are any issues you can call/ e-mail someone at Swiped On and your query is dealt with quickly.

We like the fact that the software is easy to use. Employees and visitors can sign in and out using an ipad. This can be easily checked to see who is in the building from my computer. In the event of a fire, the ipad can be easily disconnected from the stand and used as a role call to ensure that everyone is safely out of the building.

In the 2 years that I personally have been using this system I have not encountered any issues

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Kathleen, It sounds like you are making great use of SwipedOn and the roll call feature for evacuations is beneficial. It's also pleasing to hear that SwipedOn is still your preferred visitor management system of choice after 2 years! Feel free to reach out anytime via live chat. :) Amy & Team SwipedOn

Charlotte J.
Head Office Administrator in Neuseeland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SwipedOn is great

Kommentare: SwipedOn is a slick piece of software that gives a great first impression to visitors to our Head Office. We are a not-for-profit organisation so we need to spend our money wisely. SwipedOn enables us to do this without having to compromise on quality.

The initial cost of buying an iPad and stand.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Charlotte, Thanks for your awesome review. It's lovely to hear you're enjoying SwipedOn and a paperwork-free process (yay!). As always, if you need anything please feel free to reach out via live chat anytime. :) Thanks, Lou & Team SwipedOn

Brad R.
Program / IT Manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Asset For Our Business

Kommentare: We launched SwipedOn to replace our paper books for tracking employees and visitors when they enter and leave our facility. We have around 70 employees using it and have been averaging around 8 visitors per day. The app is incredibly easy to use and offers plenty of opportunities to customize the information that you want to collect. Our EH&S team loves the "Evacuation Mode", which helps quickly identify everyone that is in the building and allows them to be checked in as "Safe" once they have safely evacuated the building in the event of an emergency. Customers and vendors that visit often comment on how easy it is to register as a visitor and get their badge.

Once the initial configuration is setup for the appearance and data collection it just works. No intervention is required to keep it running smoothly.

Email notifications for guest arrival sometimes take a few minutes to be received. Not sure if this is an issue on our end with the threat prevention software that we employ to scan incoming emails.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Thanks Brad! Really positive review and we're pleased to be improving processes and Hendrickson. Yes, we do pride ourselves on the Evacuation Mode and constantly looking for ways we can improve this area. Thanks for the kind words around the quick set up too! Our number one goal is to make your lives easier. With regards to the notifications - I've passed this on to the team and we'll investigate. May well be in bound firewalls? Our SMS notifications will negate this and we're happy to sort you out should you wish. Thanks again for such a great review! Cheers, Hadleigh

Daniel H.
CEO in USA

Simple visitor kiosk

Simple to use and set up within the browser portal. SMS is nice but costly. Support is typically able to help but often times their sales department isn't available when needed.

It can get expensive when adding multiple locations, sms purchases, and other options. I have several locations that I use this for. Also, and I know this isn't necessarily SwipedOn's fault but often times our users get multiple text messages from one visitor. This seems to be an issue with their SMS provider, our cell phone carrier, and being connected to wifi. We've put in a few requests for updates to fit our needs, but seems they go different routes when some things would make more sense. It'd make a lot more sense if they concentrated on an iphone app not just an ipad app. That way for evacuations, managers can use their iphones to communicate safety between different locations of safety meetup's.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your feedback, we'll be sure to pass all the points raised on to our product team. In the meantime, a member of our customer support team will be in contact via email. Thanks again for choosing SwipedOn! Kind regards, Team SwipedOn

Daniella M.
Armourer in Neuseeland

Easy way to monitor who is on site

Kommentare: A third party safety review of our offices highlighted the need for visitor logging software. It is great to have SwipedOn to help keep our office secure and safe.

The UI is clean and easy to navigate. The set up is easy with a bulk iport feature, and the design of how the app appears on the iPad is customisable to match our branding. The visitor and employee log is live and can be viewed from any computer which is handy.

My company holds two accounts for two offices. You cannot use the same email for employees on more than one account, which is a bit annoying. There is a workaround that fixes this issue, but is still a bit inconvenient. The evacuation feature is ok, but we are based in an earthquake-prone country, and in the past the mobile networks go down when there is a big one. As we would leave the iPad on its mount in the building, we have to carry out the evacuation on our phones. Without a mobile dta network available this feature can't work when we would need it most.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Daniella, Thank you so much for the review of SwipedOn. In terms of your comment regarding multiple accounts - early in the new year we are releasing a new feature called Employee Roaming, which will allow your team to easily change their location. Look forward to getting this into your hands! Thank you, Ben Product Manager SwipedOn

David L.
Production Control Manager in UK
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for what we need

Kommentare: We were looking for a low cost visitor management system for our reception area. With us only having one reception and a relatively low visitor count, a VMS wasn't really a necessity, it was more of a 'nice touch' kind of thing so we had to keep to quite a strict budget. Having had free trials with around a dozen different visitor management systems of similar cost, we were getting frustrated that there always seemed to be at least one thing missing on them. Some were missing certain elements, some required the visitor to enter irrelevant information in order to sign out and some were just clunky & difficult to use. We trialled SwipedOn and we finally found one that ticked all of the boxes. It is hugely customisable and allows us to set it up exactly as we'd like it. More importantly it allows US to set the rules on the data that we collect so we can keep it relevant, yet simple. Both the iPad and web interfaces are easy to navigate and are self explanatory. We had a problem with email notifications not coming through from the software. Between the swipedon team and our IT support providers, we managed to solve the problem & it's now working perfectly. Despite them being based at the opposite end of the globe, their support has been excellent throughout, an email response never more than a few hours away regardless of the time (I've had emails from their founders at 8pm their time). Overall I'm very impressed with this software and will be signing up for the paid version shortly.

Packed with features. Highly configurable & customisable. Great customer support.

Just being a bit picky but it would be nice to be able to redesign the label that is printed. Although, in fairness, it contains everything that we need on it so it's not really an issue.

Antwort von SwipedOn

David, thanks for the amazing review. It's awesome working with you and we look forward to bringing you more great features in the near future! Cheers, Ben

Melvin W.
Director in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It makes us look as professional as the software while sharing basic information across the company.

Kommentare: We did away with a system that was at best used sparingly. We can now make it a condition of entry on to our site and the tardiness people have shown to the old system will no longer be a reason to avoid the new. The ease with which both visitors and employees can enter and exit the site while informing the company of their presence is a strength of the software.

The aesthetic appearance which adds a professional look to a basic, but important task. It allows the company to collect relevant and vital data in a user friendly format. It does away with the old style books and entry passes and replaces it with a system that can be searched at a glance from your computer screen. It professionalises a moribund, out of date process and enhances the initial reaction of visitors. It's an old cliché but first impressions count and with the help of Swipedon visitors to our company have a positive image from the start.

The lack of site specific functionality. The ability to log in and out between sites where we have multiple iPads. It would be useful to know at which access point visitors/staff entered the site and equally as important to know where they exited. I haven't yet found out how to have a plain background on the welcome screen with just our company logo showing rather than the stock images loaded on to the system.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Melvin, Great to hear from you and we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review - we're glad to hear it's helping you make those fantastic first impressions! Please get in touch with our support team and we can certainly help you with those few things you mentioned - just click the chat bubble bottom-right in your dashboard. Thanks again! Paul

Gwen I.
Administrative Specialist in USA
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for keeping track of employees

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use the software primarily to know who is in the office, especially when we have fire drills or emergency situations. Assuming everyone signs in as they are supposed to, we bring the tablet with us to take roll call at emergency sites. It is also helpful when visitors come to our office, as colleagues are notified by email when their guests arrive. Many of our offices throughout our nationwide corporation are considering using Swiped On, as they do not have this program installed at their location.

This program is easy to use and is helpful to know who is in the office.

We haven't had any problems so far with the software.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your fantastic review - Gwen! It sounds like you are making great use of the portable roll call feature to help with evacuations. We're also really thrilled to hear that your wider team are considering rolling out SwipedOn across more locations - please feel free to reach out via live chat and we'd be more than happy to assist further with this. :) Thanks again, Amy & Team SwipedOn

Paulenia R.
Receptionist in Kanada
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product!

Kommentare: The customer service and help desk with SwipedOn is amazing. They have online chats that are so convenient when I am multitasking and cannot call. I really enjoy the convenience of getting help.

This software is very easy to use. The simplicity helps users from different backgrounds use the software. It is also very efficient way to keep account of all visitors that comes to the offices. The features are very easy to use. I found it very easy to use on the first couple days. I would recommend every company to have this as it definitely brings out the new technology era we are living in. All of our guests love it!

The only issue I've had with it and it's a very minor issue is once in a blue moon the printer would be disconnected from the iPad. Other than that, I've had no other issues.

Antwort von SwipedOn

Hi Paulenia, Thanks so much for your wonderful review, it's great to hear how easy the solution is for you to use, and that your guests love it too! Feel free to reach out as much as you need via live chat, we're happy that you're already enjoying and benefitting from this part of our service. :) Thanks, Lou