Filtern nach:

Über ConvergeHub

ConvergeHub ist das einfachste konvergierte CRM für KMUs. Die Software kann alle deine Vertriebs-, Marketing-, Support- und Abrechnungsanforderungen verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über ConvergeHub

Ismael C.

Life Saver!

Kommentare: ConvergeHub has been a life saver! Everything's all-in-one making it easier for me to manage my entire business in one place. I'm all about being productive day one. In that regard, most software frustrates me because of the time it takes to learn the software and implement it. With ConvergeHub, that's never been an issue. I was able to pick up on how to use the software within a few short minutes.

No learning curve!

Wendy S.
Administrator in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very positive

Extremely easy to use. Adding files by drag and drop is great and being ale to view files without downloading them is wonderful!

Getting help is tough. Customer service is hard to get in touch with since they work on their own time zone.

Antwort von ConvergeHub

Hello Wendy, I am glad you love our CRM platform. If you ever need support, you just need to click on the help button and initiate a Support ticket. One of our Support Engineers are there to assist you. We are now active with 24/6 Support.

Gerald S.

Could Make It More Salesperson Friendly

Kommentare: To enter data and follow-up information is horrible. Trying to enter data quickly and move on to next file is hindered by having to click on the SMALL green Checkmarks.

Rob A.

Increased Productivity In My Business

Kommentare: Finding a CRM that had all the features I needed was a challenge. ConvergeHub had every feature I needed and has helped a great deal in increasing productivity in my business.

The product is full-featured. I can perform practically any function in ConvergeHub and I can manage my entire business with just one product.

Nothing, it's perfect!

Josh C.

Great All-In-One Solution!

Kommentare: ConvergeHub offers the most value for the price. ConvergeHub has been a life saver! Everything's all-in-one making it easier for me to manage my entire business in one place.

I love that everything's all-in-one. There's no need for any other software and the complete solution is included in the package without having to get add-ons.

Wiladys C.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great support and friendly team!

Kommentare: The support team is very responsive and extremely friendly. If you're looking for a CRM that has great support, you've found your match. Love that I can enter information in once and have it reflect everything. I don't have to duplicate entries.

The support here is unmatched! You get personalized service and fast response

Barry M.

Greatest value

Kommentare: ConvergeHub gives you the greatest value. The product is impeccable and the price is great! Definitely worth more than what they charge Finding a solution to help me manage my leads and do all my marketing was extremely important to me. ConvergeHub gives me that without having to pay an arm and a leg.

Jennifer C.

Easiest To Use CRM

Kommentare: ConvergeHub is the easiest to use CRM out there on the market. I really enjoy having all information on one page.

ConvergeHub is extremely easy to use. I was able to get up and running on it very fast and it's made a huge difference for me and my team.

Rob G.

Most Value For The Price

Great value!

Hector M.

Worth every penny!

Kommentare: ConvergeHub is worth every penny! I was tired of using other CRMs that didn't have all the features I needed or required add-ons (which aren't cheap) to do it. ConvergeHub is where it's at!

Michael M.

User-friendly

Kommentare: ConvergeHub is user-friendly and great for people who aren't tech savvy. I love how customizable the product is. You can really customize any module.

Ansuya sing

CRM for SMBs

Kommentare: The software is really handy and I liked it a lot. After implementing Converge Enterprise in our business our customer base grew by 200%. With features like email marketing and DRIP marketing campaigns you can always reach out to your customers most effectively and nudge them to become your loyal advocates. Social media integration lets you receive real-time feeds and stay updated on your deals and contacts.

There are loads. It’s, in my opinion, the most feature enriched CRM for SMBs.

They need to integrate e-commerce platform to the application and also must extend 3rd party app integration options. Right now the choices are limited.

Jerry O.
VP Sales and Marketing in Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Most complete and easiest Cloud CRM I have ever used!

Kommentare: I have been looking for a complete Customer Engagement solution on Cloud for a long time and finally I came across ConvergeHub. Couldn't ask for more! Their excellent Support team and a product to die for! It has everything that I was looking for... I now don't need a CRM and then a mailchimp or constant contact account or a google apps/box or even a zapier kind of solution. It provides a well oiled sales and marketing solution. Thank you ConvergeHub for providing such an excellent platform! Great job...

Antwort von ConvergeHub

Thank you for your confidence in ConvergeHub. We are glad that you liked the platform. As always we are there to support should you need any help.

Salvatore carrabba, ceo, salamander designs

Flexible Cloud CRM solution

Kommentare: Having a diverse sales team, we were finding it difficult to manage all our custom processes and workflows through some of the existing packaged Cloud CRM products. We then came across Converge Enterprise and have been using the plaform for over six months and the experience has been a good one. The CRM is highly sophisticated and able to handle all our custom workflows very easily without the need for expensive customization and most importantly Converge Enterprise support has been very responsive. I can recommend Converge Enterprise to virtually any business looking for a powerful and flexible CRM solution.

Daniel K.
President in USA
Bankwesen

great to work with

Kommentare: friendly easy to access great customer service very knowledgeable always available always calling back on time

user friendly

Greg demetri, ceo, clkclk inc

Cloud CRM

Kommentare: We have a very aggressive sales and marketing team requiring real time updates to team calendars and meetings. With Converge Enterprise we get the flexibility of using it from any device any time and having all our documents, templates and canned emails stored in Converge Enterprise, it makes everything so easy on Converge CRM. I am excited to see my sales and marketing team becoming more and more productive. Thanks to Converge Enterprise!

Nate T.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Extremely fast, user friendly, easy to customize, great functionality, great support, great price!

Kommentare: ConvergeHub's software is extremely fast, user-friendly, easy to customize, provides great functionality, and their support team is great. To top it all off, the price point is very competitive. I've used and customized many CRM platforms in the past, and we are extremely happy with our decision to run our business on the ConvergeHub platform.

Samantha B.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

ConvergeHub - my go-to place for lead organization

Kommentare: Convergehub has made my work day more efficient and I do not know how I ever stayed organized before it. The task reminders via email make sure I never forget a client or miss an opportunity for a potential sale.

Wendy S.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Converge Hub - So Easy to Use!

Kommentare: This CRM is a piece of cake to use. The reports are readily available and are extremely useful. The ability to add change fields along with the ease of adding documents to the library makes it great to use.

Daniel N.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

the best CRM we have ever used!

Kommentare: As a sales team, we have had our best success using ConvergeHub. It is a simple and very transparent CRM. I would recommend this to all and everyone looking to take their sales to the next level!

Debra W.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Unmatched support, best all-in-one solution!

Kommentare: Unmatched support. They respond to all my tickets within 4 to 6 hours. The best all-in-one solution! Look no further than ConvergeHub.

Support responds in 4 to 6 hours

Ashish C.
Indien

I love this CRM

Kommentare: The simplicity to use helps a lot for my day to day activity. Love their concept of using the product with minimum clicks, which saves lot of time.

Joe O.

Great CRM for keeping Clients organized

Kommentare: Converge Hub has made it simple for me to track all aspects of my relationship with clients. Highly Recommended.

Anthony F.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great way to keep organized

Kommentare: Very easy to use and has some great features. Makes it very easy to keep track of leads and clients.