Über CiiRUS

Software zur Reservierungs- und Immobilienverwaltung für Ferienwohnungen/-häuser, mit der du dein Vermietungsgeschäft ausbauen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über CiiRUS

Very easy to use, covers all aspects of our business areas and gives us access to the info we need on a daily basis.

Bewertungen zu CiiRUS

CiiRUS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CiiRUS bereits verwendet?

Mindy
Managing Partner in USA

Great Over All Product

Kommentare: I cant say anything negative about CiiRUS to be honest. I have spent a year going through two different software providers to be left 20 units down and on the verge of dropping another 5. I had lodgify and cant complain except their accounting was not strong enough for us and there is a fee i had to pay for a foreign transaction to pay for their service. I felt that was ridiculous even though the fee was small.... Why do i have to pay that?!?! Escapia was supposed to be the best thing for us and it turned into the worst possible scenario. We lost 20 properties due to our direct bookings completely falling off and non existent practically over night when we connected with their channel manager. The accounting piece was excellent but we struggled with every other aspect and it was catastrophic for us. We researched and demoed a dozen software companies and decided on Cirrus. Not only are they a local company, they have a solid all in one solution that includes the channel manager, inbox, and accounting pieces.... I honestly don't think you can go wrong. Not to mention they are budget conscious and their insurance helps pay for the software!

I love that the customer service is by far the best ive witnessed. When using lodgify, they are fast but foreign which creates a bit of a challenge on a phone call. I had a horrible time with escapia customer support. They email back a day or so later and never have a resolution.... Ciirus has been quick to respond and being in the states, makes it easy for us! I would highly recommend them simply for this.

So far the only thing im not loving is the lack of a mobile app for my team etc and the channel manager not being the strongest ive seen. Although i dont think connecting to all possible channels is conducive to the best traffic either.

Nicole
Business Manager in USA

Ciirus made us happier

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with Ciirus. Implementation was a bit rocky- but the team pulled together and really helped us to get it going. I enjoy the fact that we can easily reach out to the team about features we would like to see changed and that our concerns/ critiques are taking seriously as we are the ones utilizing the software on the daily. Everyone is really pleasant to work with.

I am really enjoying all of the new updates- I like that the reservation calendar and payments are easy to use and view- the software makes it so that we can easily track our income

Some features are clunky- I would love to see the rate sets made easier to implement more dynamic pricing (i.e. allow me to set week days at different rates than weekends etc. for instance if I could select all M-Th bookings for a certain date range to be a certain price). I would love to avoid having to pay for an additional service to come in and price my properties.

letztes Jahr

Hi Nicole, I wanted to reach out and let you know that we are getting ready to launch our new Unified Calendar feature, which will allow you to set pricing and mLOS directly from the reservations grid. We would love to discuss with you more about recently launched LOS pricing rules and Booking Window logic, which many of our users have picked up and saved time and money versus integrating a third party. Our customer success team is much faster at responding to our customers than I am at checking reviews, so please do contact us via the built-in CiiRUS help center for same-day assistance, or call our office for immediate assistance. We would be thrilled to work with you on this. Sincerely yours, Josh at CiiRUS

Bill
VP Operations in USA

Failed Implementation - Know what you are buying

Kommentare: Overall it was an extremely expensive learning exercise for us. Their onboarding fee is quite high and I'm still not sure what we paid for. Basic implementation training can be achieved with their video training, they scrape the websites of existing bookings on HA to build properties, they use pretty basic templates for websites. As I said we were 5 weeks into implementation. Go Live Day we only had 1 channel semi operational. AirBnB and it was not collecting taxes correctly. TripAdvisor and Home Away followed about a week later but we learned what we thought was their responsibility was really our responsibility to work with the channels to get the changes done. Booking.com was never implemented and it represents 30% of our business so in reality I would say we never really were live. We had many software issue/problems and honestly I expected we would have some. It is software. It was very concerning though when core functionality just didn't seem to work correctly. They advertised on their website an integration with a smartlock company that didn't exist and of course it was the one that we needed. Automated payments weren't very automated... automated emails worked as long as the booking occurred prior to your automated send times otherwise you had to force them to go manually. We found that we were ultimately having to touch ever booking to post payments for AirBnB, to put in door lock codes, to make sure emails were sent and to resend etc.

We originally chose Ciirus because we were told they were fully integrated with the channels we did business with and they have features and functionality to support our electronic doorlocks, revenue management, housekeeping and guest portal. Unfortunately, we couldn't get it all working and after about 5 weeks of trying pulled the plug.

There are two versions of the software... the SAAS version that they call ONE and a Windows version. ONE supposedly is their go forward platform but it is difficult to use from a booking/reservation management standpoint and while the Windows version does a pretty good job for callin reservations it lacks all of the functionality of One. We found ourselves bouncing from screen to screen to find reservations and manage the components of the reservation that are needed. The user experience has you opening lots of different modules to be able to get details you need. Very disjointed. Guest communication is a big deal for us... SMS we never could get working and were told it only works with their CRM for automated messaging... you can't send an SMS on the fly if you needed to quickly reach out to a guest. None of the messaging is connected to the booking itself so you don't know what is scheduled to go out or what has been sent without jumping through hoops to get it. They have integrated the AirBnB messaging but again it is separate, not part of the booking and you have to jump to a different module and filter things to get what you need. Ask they why you have to use Mailchimp. Taxing for ABB does not work if you have ABB remit only a portion of the taxes and pass the remaining taxes onto the property manager to file. Booking.com has to have a very specific setup (if you use Group Home in Booking.com you will need to change) that we found at the last minute.

letztes Jahr

Hi Bill, To this day it remains deeply disappointing that we were unable to satisfy you and launch your business onto CiiRUS successfully. While the vast majority of our customers experience a smooth and rapid onboarding, it is harder for some businesses than others, and no system is capable of handling every possible need. I am pleased to let you know that we have launched major improvements to several of the areas that prevented us from moving forward together. The new Unified Inbox ties Airbnb messaging, emails, SMS, and Vrbo inquiries together with the reservations; the new Airbnb API supports the stacked tax approach you were aiming for; the new Task Manager updates support the native housekeeping goals you had; customers who require Booking.com are experiencing much success through the newly rebuilt Extended Network API. If you're willing, it would be great to reconnect and show you the extent to which we've taken your feedback to heart. Thanks Bill! Josh at CiiRUS

Natasha
Property Manager in USA

Using Ciirus as a Vacation Rental Property Manager

Kommentare: Great product and highly recommend to all sizes of property management and rental users

Ciirus is very effective as a easy to use software tool to use daily in entering bookings, manage cleaners, account for subcontractors costs and to financially report to my owners. I would be lost without this system and am very grateful for the support I received from their customer service team when I need help!

Whereas the desktop version of Ciirus is very good, the Ciirus task manager app has also been a great tool to manage cleaners and maintenance. As a property manager out on the field daily, I would like to be able to edit work orders using the task manager app to be able to add estimated costs and and markups and to go back in and edit if I need to make changes. At the moment, I cannot do this but I’m sure that Ciirus will get there eventually as they are very good with welcoming users feedback and implementing changes so their updates.

letztes Jahr

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much for your partnership and for sharing your experience with us! You are a valued part of the CiiRUS family :-) We have collected a ton of great suggestions and feedback about the Task Manager, and you are not the only one to request the ability to make more changes as admin while out in the field, including better management of costs and markups. We expect to release an update for this module early in 2023, so keep an eye on our frequent updates to see progress. Yours sincerely, Josh at CiiRUS

Veronique

Ciirus

Ciirus is a great software for vacation homes rental and property management. It is easy to use and the customer service is good.

It is somtimes a little slow and the website link to it should be more customizable.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for this kind review Veronique! We're happy to hear you are pleased with our customer support and appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to provide better solutions for our clients!

Rochak
Rochak
Director in Singapur
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great vacation rental software

Having used CiiRUS for number of years, the vacation rental software is excellent. It has some excellent features for e.g. calendar integration, custom reporting, field operations and a beautiful CRM / UI to go along with it. It has a good task list for maintaining cleaning schedule. It connects seamlessly to AirBNB, Booking.com and many other platform providers to give managers and operators and easy to work with system.

Pricing can be a bit stiff if you are looking to deploy widely across your hotel chain, there is an opportunity to optimze the sales pricing here

vor 12 Monaten

Thank YOU for being a valued client of CiiRUS these past years and allowing us to help provide solutions to support your business. We appreciate this feedback and look forward to continuing to support you.

Mario
Operations Manager in USA

CiiRUS Does a great jog.

Kommentare: It has been a wonderful experience working with them.

They are always trying to be one step ahead forming a system that works for their clients.

There customer service use to be great when you could call. Now they are getting bigger and you can't just call them anymore.

vor 8 Monaten

Mario - Thank you for this feedback about your experience both with our solutions and our team. We are always looking for ways to continue to improve for our clients and feedback like this helps us understand what's important to you and how we can continue to do so.

Boyd
Managing Broker in USA

CiiRUS- A Great Property Management System

Kommentare: It has been a great experience and has improve our overall property management offering

ease of use and constant upgrading of services

some communication issues during airbnb transition

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Boyd! We're beyond happy to hear you are enjoying our software solutions for your business!

Trina
Director of Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Support - Great Software

Kommentare: I use Ciirus daily and have had a great experience with it.

The fact that they are always improving the software.

Sometimes customer support is not available by phone.

vor 8 Monaten

Trina - Thank you for this review and for choosing CiiRUS for your business. We will look further into your concerns about phone support as we understand how important quick access to customer service is when issues occur. Thank you!

Andrea
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best system

Kommentare: I used Ciirus since the beginning for my Company and I love it.

We don't use it integrated with others apps.

Super easy to use, friendly. Everybody from my company uses it.

Laura
Property Manager in USA

CiiRUS

Kommentare: I was told that data mitigation and setup would be easy. It ended up being extremely time consuming and a daunting task, so I decided to PAY EXTRA to have the CiiRUS team do it for us. I later found out that even after paying, they still needed me to go in and fill out a bunch of info that was already listed on our current platform. There is also a long wait for training sessions and the user manual is, in my opinion, not clearly thought out and overly complicated to follow.

It links directly up with Airbnb & HomeAway which makes my life easier since I can use one platform to update all my listings. They also offer email marketing which is nice.

The on boarding process is horrible. The onboarding team wasn't very helpful at all and weren't willing to connect with my current software's API.

Antwort von CiiRUS

Hi Laura, Thanks very much for leaving us this feedback. What you've described is way below the lofty standards that we set for ourselves in terms of customer experience. I apologize that it was not as easy to get going as you had hoped. I am sure that we can do better and correct these mistakes. Since your onboarding period around a year ago, we have significantly increased training and data migration resources to make the transition smoother, and give you more tools to be successful. Would you mind sending an email to communications@ciirus.com so that our team can better understand your pain points and correct this experience? It is so important to us that the software delivers value to your company and that you are happy with our services. We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team

Ellie
Owner in Mexiko
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am extremely disappointed in CiiRus as a whole and wish I had made a different choice

Kommentare: My main reason for choosing this expensive platform and not a cheap, simple channel manager was for the task management and back end accounting. The task management part works only to set up tasks and assign it to a property. But there is ZERO integration into the accounting software. So my worker cannot perform the task, set his hours for it or upload receipts and say how much he spent. So, instead of doing things once within a spreadsheet program I am forced to do everything twice. I am fairly new to this software (2 months in and I still don't have my website from them!) so I'm hoping I can update this review and be more positive as they make changes and upgrade. Otherwise I'm going to have to start using a simple (and free) shared spreadsheet program and move to a simple and cheap channel manager.

On-boarding team has been great. Knowledgeable and easy to work with.

The system is clunky, old and cumbersome. Be warned there is no app. They say its "mobile friendly" but it absolutely is not. Some features don't work on mobile and others disappear and you have to go find them. Everything including their notifications to you come through email. You cannot add anything on the fly and have to go search for the way to add a vendor if you want to add a bill, for example.

vor 12 Monaten

Ellie - We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our solutions and appreciate this feedback. When you have a moment, please contact our support team so we may work with you to resolve your concerns and improve your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to speak with you soon.

Daniela
Reservation agent in Kolumbien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but has frequent bugs

Kommentare: It is useful, easy to understand and simple

It is simple and easy to use, also customer service is really great.

It has a lot of bugs and gets frozen a lot of times.

letztes Jahr

Hi Daniela, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! I'm really glad to hear you've had a pleasant experience with our customer support team; they truly are the best at what they do. Your comments about the frequency of bugs are concerning. Is it possible you haven't moved over to the new version yet? As you may know, our legacy platform is hosted on Windows, however, the new future-facing version of CiiRUS is hosted on the web. The new platform is lightning fast, and hosts tons of major features like the Unified Inbox, Trust Accounting, and Task Manager. Would you mind contacting me back at communications@ciirus.com so we can be sure to investigate the issues you've had and resolve them together? We can meet online or if you're local you are welcome to visit our office. Yours sincerely, Josh at CiiRUS.

Richard
President in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just what we needed!

Kommentare: We needed a single piece of software which allowed us the flexibility to connect with a variety of travel companies and property managers via API/XML, websites and online portals, whilst also providing a robust property management and accounting back office system. Ciirus ticked all of these boxes and more, we really couldn't be any happier with our experience.

The software is very comprehensive, yet easy to understand and is continually updated with new features.

I honestly struggle to think of things I dislike about the software.

Jason
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ciirus

Since I have purchased Ciirus as our management software program my life has changed. The functionality and ease of use has made the maintenance of almost 90 properties quite manageable. The Ciirus team is always there with answers to my questions and they are constantly improving their services. I am very happy to have Ciirus on our team for our property management

Some issues with Airbnb that makes things difficult sometimes. Pricing is off from time to time. Homeaway and VRBO have been perfect however. It is not a breeze to get everything together in the beginning but once things are set it makes EVERYTHING easier.

Thais
Commercial Agent in Brasilien

Great support team

Kommentare: Overall, very good. We are happy with the support received.

There are constant updates and news, and the support team is always very helpful. We are happy with the product.

Instead of just focusing on CiiRUS One, the software could also be improved. Some of us prefer to use the software instead of having one more tab open...

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you! We know how important improvements in our solutions are for our clients and appreciate this feedback!

Angela
Finance Administrator in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Property Management Must Have

Kommentare: This is a great system to track all of the Properties that your company manages.
It is fairly user friendly and easy to sift through for what ever information you are looking for.

Everything is right there at your finger tips.\ Owners, Reservations, Vendors, Payments, All Properties

The process can be extremely time consuming to enter everything, and multiple users can throw it off.

graham
owner in USA

VRM Software

Kommentare: my company was one of the first to use the software 12 years ago tall the team at ciirus are willing and able to help / train and advise

easy to use and it is a stable platform accesable from pc/ tablet and phone

can take a time to get used to some of the changes/updates

Nikki

Couldn't ask for better!

Kommentare: The team at Ciirus is always quick to respond. We are truly glad we decided to go with them.

Software is extremely easy to use and the services/amenities/functions it provides is absolutely everything we need to manage our business efficiently.

There is really nothing we can say here. We do not feel there are any cons.

Edney

Perfect Vacation and Management Software

Kommentare: CiiRUS is working perfect for our business. Our company uses CiiRUS since we start in this business and we never have any problem using CiiRUS.
The technical support and training team are always available to help us with our questions.

friendly system. easy to operate it.

no mac version Yet

Antwort von CiiRUS

Thank you so much for your feedback and insight. We are glad to have you on board.

LaShonne
Call Center Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ciirus Review

Kommentare: This is probably the most difficult to use but it is great when you own many properties and need to change sales information to allow you to rent properties as a management system.

The system is easy to use and allows the management team to include all details needed when booking reservations.

It is a little hard to maneuver in the beginning but once you use it repeatedly you are able to find a flow.

Matt
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent top notch software and service!!!

Kommentare: I have 2 vacation rental business/websites with Cirrus. They worked with me from the beginning to the end product with every step. The staff is very responsive and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Ciirus for vacation rental software.

Easy to set up and learn. Very user friendly. Price point is very fair for the level of software. Always up to date.

None

monica
ceo in Brasilien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good services

excelent suppport when need easy to understand

do not work with mac system its not good

Sarah
Sarah
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CiiRUS helps my business

Kommentare: Ciirus is good to manage my listings.

The ability to sync to 25 channels with one time imput

It's a little difficult to navigate through.

PAUL
Owner / Operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

CiiRUS is awesome

Kommentare: working with ciirus was awesome. from initial consult, to implementation to using it on a daily basis. the whole process has been seamless.

very easy to use, covers all aspects of our business areas and gives us access to the info we need on a daily basis.

nothing