Filtern nach:

Über CiiRUS

Software zur Reservierungs- und Immobilienverwaltung für Ferienwohnungen/-häuser, mit der du dein Vermietungsgeschäft ausbauen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über CiiRUS

OWNER in USA

Ciirus has helped me jump start my business

Kommentare: Helped get a head start on my business

Customer Service is great, quick, and very helpful. Software is easy to navigate and use. Easy to find homes, add homes, features, descriptions, etc...

You need to pay or contact support for certain access. A little expensive when you have a lot of properties but they have options you can work with.

Lin C.
CEO, Founder in USA

Constantly improving

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like that Ciirus still feels like a family run business. They clearly care and remain approachable as they grow year on year. All the staff seem committed and passionate in working toward more innovative and better software.
In the past their enthusiasm to improve too much too quickly didn't always work out well but more recently they have grown their team and Im seeing lots of good upgrades and additions. Too many to keep up with sometimes.

I like that I have full control and can easily correct entries and manipulate booking data. Some other softwares makes both difficult. I love useful little features like Set Booking Total. Also that there are constant improvements. Cirrus do listen and react to their clients comments.

I'm a Mac user and Ciirus has always been PC based so the first 6 years were problematic. The long awaited Ciirus 1 has addressed that problem, but still has a way to go to be as responsive as the desktop version. I wish there was the ability to more permanently customize the booking schedule, reports, etc to my specific needs (perhaps it's a Mac trait:). Also to be able to customize the appearance and lay out of owner statements which are IMHO too long and confusing.

Guillermo R.
Director in USA

worst software I’ve ever use! Read my review

Kommentare: The experience was extremely bad. I selected Ciirus to make my company grow and instead of making it grow Ciirus made lost U$ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! As I said to them, problems can occur and I didn’t request them the money I lost for connectivity but I was hoping they fix the problems. They never contacted me to fix the problem. Once they contacted me was when I requested a deduction on the monthly payment for coronavirus they contacted me to offer Love rentals . They said with that I was going to increase my sales .. hahahaha how funny! I don’t know if they live in planet earth or what but we had 100% cancellations! When I requested a discount on the monthly payment was because other softwares are giving between from 1-3 months free payments to keep their clients !

We’ve selected ciirus because once we start using it there were not too many softwares in the market as they are right now . Big mistake! Now looking other softwares I don’t see any pros ..

DON’T USE CIIRUS! Once we started with Ciirus they first told us that it was cloud based and it was not MAC friendly, we had to download an app where we could use it that way but it failed every day. Now they did a new version but it is bad. Then, when we signed up they told us they were working with new channels to connect ( Booking.com will be ready soon they said.. probably in just 1 or 2 months hahaha .. you know what? It passed 3 years and they still don’t have connectivity 2 ways with Booking.com, if they say they have don’t believe them ! They work with channel manager where you can connect thought them but there are always errors. we lost more than U$ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for that and they never took any responsibility. Ciirus said it was the channel manager error and the channel manager said it was a ciirus error ..unbeleivable! Search for a software that has direct connectivity with main channels ( Airbnb, booking.com, expedia , homeaway) . Ciirus has connectivity with Airbnb but they charge you 1% of confirmed bookings ( other softwares don’t charge anything) . The software it is not friendly at all. Customer service it is really bad. It doesn’t have Unified inbox for the different channels ( if they say they have don’t believe them because they don’t have direct connectivity ) . The accounting side it is very poor, you can’t make a properly owner statement as it should be. Reports are very poor. I don’t even know why I’ve been using this software this long time!

Ashley K.
Property Management in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: CiiRus is good. I feel like it can be great if it gets all features to function properly. Trey is great over at customer support, I feel like he makes our CiiRus experience a lot easier and help make sense of things. If it were not for him my review may reflect differently. There's just a lot of features still needing to be worked out.

What is the best about this software is all the features it has. However some do not work to the best ability and are faulty. Hopefully the updates will fix this.

I do not like how every time you would like to include financials it has all the column choosers pop up every time and doesn't save the amount you would like to keep. Just a hassle. Its a lot to look at and is annoying when you need to just see a few rather than all columns.

Natasha F.
Property Manager in USA

Property Manger User of CiiRUS Vacation Software

1. Ciirus Customers Services are very helpful and this Vacation Rental Software has many capabilities for companies big and small 2. It great that the system can integrate with Channel Operators, so you can manage all your bookings in one place 3. The Mobile App is wonderful for Managers on the go 4. Ciirus has made many improvements since I started using it in 2017 and the support team continue to work with managers asking for their input, so thank you!

1. The desktop version is not very user friendly for Property managers on the go as trying to access it on your phone while out on the field to add and edit bookings or add costs to a work orders is a task...I can do it on my Iphone but its not very easy so adding that feature to the mobile app would be a great addition to the mobile app 2. Ciirus does not integrate with my online Quickbooks, you must have the QB Desktop version which is another licence 3. The Owner Statements can be a bit confusing when there are lots of entries to the Owner 4. I think a 3 day training course in learning how to fully utilize everything Ciirus has to offer to small businesses like myself would be very useful and I would pay money to attend this course if it was offered. I think if i learned how to properly use Ciirus I would save lots of time trying to figure where i am financially with my business, as i have to input manually everything onto Quick books, so double work

Antwort von CiiRUS

Hi Natasha, We really appreciate your kind feedback. All of us here value the partnership we have together and thank you for your loyal business. If you are not already using it, we recently launched a major update to the software, meaning that all the functionality is now available in your web browser from any device, so you no longer need to use the old mobile app, which does miss some of these features. I hope you'll check it out! Also, great news, we have just added an integration with QuickBooks online, and it should be going live in a matter of days. Please contact us to set that up. It's included in the all-in-one subscription you already have. Lastly, it would be our pleasure to host you for training. We love meeting with our customers and host training daily, online and in person. Please email training@ciirus.com to set up a multi-day session as you requested. We can't wait! Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team.

Beth H.
Owner/Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Roberto and his staff are always pleasant to work with.

It is easy to navigate. It was the first software that I used and will continue to used for the foreseeable future.

There is so much to learn you cannot possibly learn it all. Each time it updates we must learn it all over again. I have used this software for the past 7 years and have only begun to scratch below the surface. I do wish that we were able to access the Rental Exchange feature without it costing an arm and leg. More one on one training would be very helpful. Perhaps monthly webinars to further help each companies staff.

Antwort von CiiRUS

Hi Beth, Thanks for your review, and thank you for being a valued CiiRUS customer! I just wanted to be sure you know that our one-on-one training program is available for your use as and when you need it. We will be in touch with you separately to help you schedule a session. We would also be happy to speak about how you can make some extra money on the Rental Exchange program. We are always interested in making sure that the value of our services is reflected fairly in the cost, and we are confident that the new features and tools will be valuable to your business. Lastly, you¿ll be glad to know that we are getting ready to launch a new Webinar series called CiiRUS TV, which will be live within your CiiRUS account every day. In the meantime, our vast library of recorded training sessions can be accessed from the `Video Training¿ tab in CiiRUS. All the best wishes and kind regards, The CiiRUS Team.

Joshua P.
Property manager in USA

Easy to use interface & Exceptional Customer Service

Kommentare: Pleasant & Convenient

Custom Reporting & Real-Time 2 way API

Missing listing amenities for Airbnb and HomeAway. We had to change to "Limited Sync" to make certain listing changes.

Sandra A.
Business Manager, Accountant & Marketing in USA

Ciirus Technical Supporting

Kommentare: I consider myself "savvy" in computer, but it does not make me an expert. It is on me to learn how to handle the software/application, however to all of us to succeed, we need a good support.
Ciirus support team is not only good, they are one of the best support team I have ever worked with. I feel comfortable to count on their team, and confident that I will complete my task on time. They are professionals, courteous and agile. Congrats to the team!

It is fast, logical and concise. The new software features makes the process faster and provide us with a clear view of our business day-to-day results in a simple "touch-of-a-button". We like everything, from the "one-point of contact" platform, which allows us to have a 360 view of all our rentals in a diverse Vacation Home sites, to the taxes reports.

So far, there is nothing I like the least.

Catherine M.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ciirus is user friendly and efficient.

Kommentare: Ciirus makes quoting and keeping track of guests a breeze.

From the convenient Dashboard to the easy reports, Ciirus has made my day to day so much easier. Out of all of the softwares that I have used in my years of work, Ciirus has been by far the best.

Some of the calendar fields, especially in reports cannot be filled in manually, it requires you to scroll through month by month and when you are trying to pull a report starting from 2017 it could be a bit tedious.

Antwort von CiiRUS

Hi Catherine, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It has been a pleasure for all of us to work with you and your company. I do have some good news, I think I can solve the con that you listed. When you want to go back in time on a report, instead of clicking the arrow to go back month by month, if you click on the name of the month, it changes so that each time you click the arrow it goes back one whole year. If you have any trouble with this, feel free to email our team at support@ciirus.zendesk.com so they can give you a walk through. Thanks again for your loyal business! Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team.

Rochak A.
Rochak A.
Director in Singapur
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great vacation rental software

Having used CiiRUS for number of years, the vacation rental software is excellent. It has some excellent features for e.g. calendar integration, custom reporting, field operations and a beautiful CRM / UI to go along with it. It has a good task list for maintaining cleaning schedule. It connects seamlessly to AirBNB, Booking.com and many other platform providers to give managers and operators and easy to work with system.

Pricing can be a bit stiff if you are looking to deploy widely across your hotel chain, there is an opportunity to optimze the sales pricing here

Catherine U.
Business owner in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Good but could be a whole lot better

It covers all the basics requirements for a booking software

The ical calendar is slow to sync with my other listing websites, can take up to an hour or more. It is clunky to use and I've had several glitches that can take quite some time to resolve.

Antwort von CiiRUS

Hi Catherine, This is great feedback. iCal integrations are notoriously unreliable, and provide developers like us with very little flexibility to help - this is why we provide comprehensive 2-way API feeds to connect you with sites like HomeAway, Vrbo, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Home To Go, and Booking.com. If you aren't yet set up with the direct connections, please contact support@ciirus.zendesk.com to get plugged in. It will make a world of difference for you. Also, I was sorry to hear that some of your concerns took time to resolve. If you are ever experiencing such a delay, our admin staff is available at the main office number to connect you with a rep and bring rapid resolution to your cases. You can also email communications@ciirus.com to talk more about your experiences and help us to do better next time. Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team

Bill M.
VP Operations in USA

Failed Implementation - Know what you are buying

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it was an extremely expensive learning exercise for us. Their onboarding fee is quite high and I'm still not sure what we paid for. Basic implementation training can be achieved with their video training, they scrape the websites of existing bookings on HA to build properties, they use pretty basic templates for websites. As I said we were 5 weeks into implementation. Go Live Day we only had 1 channel semi operational. AirBnB and it was not collecting taxes correctly. TripAdvisor and Home Away followed about a week later but we learned what we thought was their responsibility was really our responsibility to work with the channels to get the changes done. Booking.com was never implemented and it represents 30% of our business so in reality I would say we never really were live. We had many software issue/problems and honestly I expected we would have some. It is software. It was very concerning though when core functionality just didn't seem to work correctly. They advertised on their website an integration with a smartlock company that didn't exist and of course it was the one that we needed. Automated payments weren't very automated... automated emails worked as long as the booking occurred prior to your automated send times otherwise you had to force them to go manually. We found that we were ultimately having to touch ever booking to post payments for AirBnB, to put in door lock codes, to make sure emails were sent and to resend etc.

We originally chose Ciirus because we were told they were fully integrated with the channels we did business with and they have features and functionality to support our electronic doorlocks, revenue management, housekeeping and guest portal. Unfortunately, we couldn't get it all working and after about 5 weeks of trying pulled the plug.

There are two versions of the software... the SAAS version that they call ONE and a Windows version. ONE supposedly is their go forward platform but it is difficult to use from a booking/reservation management standpoint and while the Windows version does a pretty good job for callin reservations it lacks all of the functionality of One. We found ourselves bouncing from screen to screen to find reservations and manage the components of the reservation that are needed. The user experience has you opening lots of different modules to be able to get details you need. Very disjointed. Guest communication is a big deal for us... SMS we never could get working and were told it only works with their CRM for automated messaging... you can't send an SMS on the fly if you needed to quickly reach out to a guest. None of the messaging is connected to the booking itself so you don't know what is scheduled to go out or what has been sent without jumping through hoops to get it. They have integrated the AirBnB messaging but again it is separate, not part of the booking and you have to jump to a different module and filter things to get what you need. Ask they why you have to use Mailchimp. Taxing for ABB does not work if you have ABB remit only a portion of the taxes and pass the remaining taxes onto the property manager to file. Booking.com has to have a very specific setup (if you use Group Home in Booking.com you will need to change) that we found at the last minute.

Mandi S.
President in USA

We are so glad we switched from our previous reservation software.

The software is easy to use, the layout allows you to navigate seamlessly through the system Ciirus meets all our needs from putting in work orders, allocation of cleans and placing reservations. This is a multi faceted system. The team at Ciirus are very helpful and really want you to succeed. Since joining with Ciirus we have increased our bookings with being able to partner with Homeaway, Airbnb, through their system. We have basically cut down our errors to zero, as long as the data is inputted correctly, Ciirus is always right lol.

There are so many facets to the system, we are learning new things and coming across new ways of working. I would definitely recommend detailed training on the system, especially when you first start to use it. The Ciirus team are so helpful

Sydney D.
Assistant Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ciirus fully considers the property manager and is open to whatever ideas we have!

Kommentare: The ability to maintain traction of all incoming and outgoing guests! Ciirus keeps very detailed notes of everything that is done, which makes it easy to track down the history and keep track of the many events that occur throughout a guest's stay.

I like that it has so many features! Many of which I haven't even ventured into yet, but plan to. I like that there are support videos for almost everything. I refer to those a lot when taking on a new feature of the software.

As much as I love seeing the new features of a new software update, it will be nice when things are automatically updated in a web version! It will also be great to be able to use Ciirus on a mac or mobile device at some point.

Birgit K.
Owner in Norwegen
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Review for Ciirus program

Kommentare: I have been using Ciirus for many years now, almost from the beginning, and it is the best thing ever for my vacation-business, - both as management and as booking agent. It is very cost effective, user friendly and very expandable into new features every year. I look forward to grow with them into the future! And the staff is great too!

Calendar sync that gives me the opportunity to rent as many home as as I wish - no limit.

Home owners can not make templates themselves to send out to their owner bookings. Calendar sync homes that I do not wish to use is not possible for me to delete in the list from supplier - supplier must do it for me.

Marcio T.
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Central Piece in our Operations

Kommentare: Ciirus has been an important part of our operations. Besides its core functionalities are central for our company, our relationship with the whole team makes all the difference from the self-proclaimed major software packages competition out there. Thanks guys! Keep on rockin!!

Software has a vast amount of crucial features and it is useful in all aspects of our operations enabling all departments interact within the same environment.

It demands a significant learning curve to integrate the whole team into it.

Nicole L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Was on the Fence but Glad I Jumped!

Kommentare: I was on the fence about switching vacation rental software. It is a LOT of work to get set up the first time and I did not want to do it again. But the company we were using before (365 Villas) was just not doing a good job. They were not responding to questions or issues with their software for the two years we used them. Plus you needed to also pay for Rentals United so you had two sets of payments. Ciirus had a great sales person that answered all of our questions. Then they transitioned us to a wonderful onboarding liaison, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He patiently walked through all the steps with my Team. I finally feel like we are in a good place with a good vacation rental software system. Thank you to the Team at Ciirus for making that happen!

The thing my Team loves most so far about this product is the customer service! They are amazing to work with and always respond promptly. I really feel like they take the time to listen to us and to help us bavigate through the learning experience.

It would be great someday if the AirBNB communication integration were a little simpler. And of course apps are nice. But it's still better than the software we were using before.

Amanda N.
Founder in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & great customer support

Kommentare: We have increased our portfolio of homes and sales revenue by using the Ciirus software

Really easy to use. Very simple and straightforward when producing owner statements. The support from the Ciirus team is first class. Very friendly and approachable. Also with Ciirus you have the added bonus of working with Love Rentals and they work very hard to get you good bookings. We are very happy with Ciirus.

It would be good if we could store documents related to the owner and have an email too build within Ciirus.

Richard B.

Just what we needed!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We needed a single piece of software which allowed us the flexibility to connect with a variety of travel companies and property managers via API/XML, websites and online portals, whilst also providing a robust property management and accounting back office system. Ciirus ticked all of these boxes and more, we really couldn't be any happier with our experience.

The software is very comprehensive, yet easy to understand and is continually updated with new features.

I honestly struggle to think of things I dislike about the software.

Justin S.

Good Software With Lots of Opportunity

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend Ciirus to all property managers in the Vacation Rental industry.

Integration with Beyond Pricing is a life saver and this may be my favorite feature. I also like the LOS discount, rate set details, and Property Assistant.

Constant glitches in the IMAGES portion of Homes and Details. For two years we have has constant issues with uploading or deleting photos that caused us to lose dozens of hours and days over that time-frame. A tiered LOS discount or seasonal LOS discount would be amazing and I understand that is coming. We need that now and are patiently waiting on it.

Laure L.
owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

My Honest Feedback

4 letztes Jahr

Loved when they came out with CIIRUS ONE version of the software, the online version. I work with a Mac, and that made my life much easier. They are adding many new features that are very cool to work with...I still have to learn how to use them though. Customer service is great, always helpful.

For me, CIIRUS software is not that easy to use, but customer service is very helpful answering all questions, walking you through some steps if needed.

Jason M.
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ciirus

Since I have purchased Ciirus as our management software program my life has changed. The functionality and ease of use has made the maintenance of almost 90 properties quite manageable. The Ciirus team is always there with answers to my questions and they are constantly improving their services. I am very happy to have Ciirus on our team for our property management

Some issues with Airbnb that makes things difficult sometimes. Pricing is off from time to time. Homeaway and VRBO have been perfect however. It is not a breeze to get everything together in the beginning but once things are set it makes EVERYTHING easier.

Terry W.

Awesome Software

Kommentare: I chose the software several years ago because (a) I thought is was the best software and (b) I thought the company had a better understanding of the vacation rental market and a better understanding of the future of vacation rentals.

World class software, easy to learn and use, very training including endless videos, very good distribution, very good automations, very good reporting and accounting.

Not compatible with Mac users. V-2Cloud is a work around but makes the software clunky to use.

Manager in USA

We have been using Ciirus since it started.

I like the easiness of the program and the way you can navigate through all aspects. Also the integration aspect with other programs and websites makes it super easy to run our business!

The company is rapidly growing and they are loosing the lack of personal care they use to have. They are making so many changes to the software constantly and it becomes hard to keep up. Then it is very hard to also try and get in contact with someone who can help.

Franco C.

Ciirus Review

Kommentare: I kind of was expecting a little bit more. The user interface is complicated compared to the previous software I used. Some basic features are missing such as the ability from a guest to book direct from a quote we send. The new mobile version is not user friendly and was a big disappointment. The Quickbooks integration should be great if working properly. Support team tried helping but when I started using real life it seems not be integrated properly. I'm waiting the end of the year to seat with my CPA and try to adjust that with his help.

Channel Partners Integration Quickbooks integration

Mobile Version Quickbooks Integration Support. I seek for help but the way I'm integrated is not correct.