Filtern nach:

Über Bluescape

Wenn du über Routineaufgaben und einmalige Gespräche hinausgehen musst, probiere Bluescape aus, die visuelle Plattform für hochwertige Kollaboration.

Erfahre mehr über Bluescape

Project Management Director in USA
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Collaborative Tool Ever

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Most of my team was initially afraid of Bluescape but now that we've been using it for awhile we are finding more and more uses for it. What started as a presentation tool has become part of our fabric as a company.

I love that Bluescape keeps my team on track - since we use it for our ongoing meetings and training our new employees have access to several years of collective knowledge in an organized, intuitive workspace.

Having multiple users dropping in content often means documents are scaled inconcistently. Through training of our users we have gotten better about this.

Elaine A.
Associate Professor in USA
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Impressions of an new user

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am still discovering all there is to explore in this program but so far, I find Bluescape to be a valuable tool. I have been leaning on Bluescape to provide organizations and collaboration, but it can provide a sense of community to my classroom as well.

I love the navigational canvas tool. I makes it so much easier to pinpoint items in the space. I would love to see this feature expanded into a folder/group format (similar to psd layers). This way I could group several canvases associated with a singular space. I also love the grid tool. I allows me to present large documents (pdf) in a visual storyboard format in addition to traditional paged document. As a design instructor, I can spread out my lectures to appeal to visual learners. I would love Bluescape to save me a step and be able to break it out into separate pages for me. I am excited about the integration with zoom and adobe suite but have yet to try them out.

I dislike the limitations in the creative tool such as color, shapes, fonts, pen strokes. I find this very limiting. I need more options to work effectively. I'm hoping that these features are built out quickly, for such a robust program the tools are very basic. I also am not fond of the black space. In certain situations, I'd prefer the option of selecting a white space.

Marc A.
Director of R&D in USA
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bluescape for real teamwork!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Why I use Bluescape every single day:
It is visual and it’s laid out in the way you want to see it.
It is super easy to use.
It is flexible.
It saves me a lot of time.
It’s the best tool to generate real collaboration and innovation as everyone can get involved.

1. The Visual content of what is shared in Bluescape makes it the most efficient way for everyone in the team to understand and process the ideas. It is well recognized that visual data is processed a lot faster by the brain than text. 2. Teamwork: When everyone can SEE everything, it creates the best environment for ALL to engage and exchange and therefore to come up with amazing solutions/Innovations. 3. Easy to Use: It takes not more than 20-30min to start working with the platform and this is a huge advantage when you want/need to have everyone onboard.

I don't find part of the platform that I don't like. It augments everything I do/use and I like it.

Evgeni T.
professor in USA
Animation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A lot of potential, still missing important features and still too buggy.

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A lot of potential, still lacking some very useful features and still has sometines unpredictable (buggy) behavior. Will contiue using it hoping that gradually it will improve. Already a big convenience compared to Zoom only meetings & classes.

* The potential ability to collaborate and keep all the elements in a visually clear virtual workspace: my line of work & teaching is heavily visual and having instant access to all the images in an organized and easy to scroll through environment is very useful.

* Inability to 'annotate' (draw over) in 'PRESENT' mode. This creates a huge inconvenience for my classes and I have ti revert to using Zoom & share screen for this part. * The students can't vew the content of PDF documents with 'vewer' only priviledges: they can see only the front page of the document but can not flip through the pages. This goes for Keynote and Power Point as well. Some of the lectures are proprieatary and while I need the students to be able to access them at their own time& convenience for reference, I have to give them 'viewer' status only so they don't download or alter them (a possibility if I invite them as 'editors'). A 'viewer' should be able to view a document or a presentation, not just the front page. * Still buggy: for example, switching 'leaders' during a meeting does not always work. Even if the participan's list on the left shows the leader we switched to, students still see the screen of the previous leader even if the 'eye' is off. This happens accasionally but not always. * Aside from 'undo', having a 'redo' option would be very convenient. * Some students get kicked out of the workspace and can't login: they receive messages that their passwords are incorrect. This can not be the real problem in most of the cases as they use their college credentials and passwords which work just fine on the college servers. The emails from Bluescape with the password reset links or code never arrive (not in the SPAM folder either).

Tim S.
Sr. Clinical Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Indispensable

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When we first went remote, it only took 2 days to get my in person teams into a virtual collaborative environment. I was blown away with the ease and speed of the transition. I used the tool sparingly before and now I use it daily!

I love how my student teams can collaborate and develop their products/services and then their business plans to launch. The tool allows them to collaborate easily and at the same time see what other students are doing.

Students are initially cautious about any new tool. But, in no time they are working within their assigned team canvases.

Kelly S.
Senior Designer in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bluescape Features

Kommentare: It is a unique tool that sets us apart from others in our industry.

I like how we can organize our thoughts, processes and weekly project lists. It helps us stay accountable for what we have committed to. I love how there are always some enhancements as well as new features added from time to time. I really like to be able to customize colors and fonts!

I do not like the cursor tracking feature that was added recently. It is very distracting to our team. Would like to know if it is possible to turn this off. I can see how it could be useful when trying to point something out to a remote user while on the phone.

vor 4 Monaten

Kelly, thank you so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape is helping you stay organized! About shared cursors - you can absolutely turn these off. See this article: https://knowledge.bluescape.com/docs/shared-cursors-web

Juliane L.

Great collaboration tool

Kommentare: It's been a great tool for our company. It's been super helpful in letting people outside of our general team get a look into what we've been working on. We started using it very casually, but now we use it to present to other teams in the office as well.

The canvas lets you create a collaboration area in whatever way works for your team and project best. There are very few limitations, and that really helps with quick updates and on the fly collaboration

The pen tool is a little tricky. I wish you could draw from canvas onto the picture, but instead you can only do one or the other.

vor 4 Monaten

Juliane, thanks so much for your review. Love to hear Bluescape is helping with on the fly collaboration as well as cross-team collaboration and presentations. I understand about the pen tool - I will pass your feedback along :)

Valerie P.
Designer in USA
Design, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Worth the Investment!

Kommentare: Great experience thus far. I do not use it on a daily basis. However, when I do "Design In Real Time", or display the project / floor plan on the Bluescape screen; the customers are always impressed with the software and ask for us to quote Bluescape just to see if the system will fit within their budget.

Bluescape is easy to use if you use the software regularly. Great for presentation meetings and Design In Real Time. I love how the presenter / user is able to have Video Conference as well as Draw and write on the screen. In addition, the notes that will be on the screen are able to be stored for later use, emailed to individuals as well as you are able to access your workspace / project file from your mobile app.

I do not know or have not practice much on Bluescape to have a "Con" comment.

vor 4 Monaten

Valerie, thanks so much for your review. Glad you're enjoying Bluescape so far and impressing clients by doing Design In Real Time! Let us know if there's anything we can help with :)

Maryann S.
Graphic Designer in USA

Bluescape Review

The ability to reorganize information in an organic way.

I wish that you could preview comments in the Comments Panel before opening up a specific note.

vor 4 Monaten

Maryann, thank you so much for your review! Glad Bluescape is helping you organize information in an organic way. I understand about previewing comments. I will pass your feedback along!

Briana W.
VP of Brand + Culture in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Too Many Updates Too Close Together

Kommentare: Overall bluescape is great. It plays a big role in our organization. The updates are never anything we seem to need or want. And updates are way too frequent with no clear role out or intro into them.

It has helped with internal communication. Leadership, All Company and Department meetings all use Bluescape to keep information organized as well as a history. Set agendas are used and updated every quarter. We also use it as a searchable database for photos and documents.

constant changes, just when i get my company use to one way of doing things you go and change it. way too many text and notecard updates too close together. I strongly feel that updates should be done every 90 days with detailed overview. It makes me crazy and I use bluescape all day every day.

vor 4 Monaten

Briana, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape plays a big role in your organization as a meeting platform and a searchable database. Thank you for your feedback about updates. I will share this with our product team.

David L.
Graphic Designer II in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bluescape – Digital Pin Up Board (Highly Recommended)

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Think I pretty much summed it up. Overall...if you don't have Bluescape, you're missing out. Productivity levels will definitely increase. You'll look like a wizard when you master the features. And the tools/features are simple to understand.

Bluescape is easy and the features are very intuitive. Once you understand the capabilities, the digital pin up board becomes a think tank of ideas, inspiration, a way to show process and a quick way to present in a creative platform. The best part is seeing the "road map" you've created that leads you through (just have to make sure you be organized and systematic about your placement). You can easily access on your phone, tablet and computer. Bluescape offers a touch screen tv that enhances the user experience to another level of productivity. PDF files can be expanded full screen for professional way to present, comments can be written directly and provides access to allowable users. The tool is instrumental to anyone. The blank palette allows for an endless possibility of creation.

What I least like about the software is that I didn't discover it sooner. Would've made my job more effective in the past. As Bluescape has added features, my experience has evolved to more complex use cases that can only come with the time you put in. Can't wait to see what Bluescape has in store for the future.

Yvette C.
President in USA

Bluescape

Kommentare: Bluescape helps us present solutions and manage projects much faster.

Having a visual of all content in one place.

I am sure it can do video conferencing, but we are usually in another platform and just end up sharing our screen vs having people join through the session. Now that we have a combination of in person and virtual we need to figure out a seamless way to integrate everyone.

vor 4 Monaten

Yvette, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape is helping you present solutions and manage projects faster! We do support video conferencing - you can have Zoom or Webex meetings inside Bluescape or use our built-in conferencing. Let us know if you have any questions or check out university.bluescape.com.

Pamela K.
Professor in USA
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Educational Setting

5 letztes Jahr

Great way to share course content, love the visual ability to follow the flow of information. Good tools for making class notes that are then accessible to students the entire semester. It definitely aids team collaboration.

Most of my major critiques have been addressed in updates this past year -- e.g., ability to pin all assets. I would like to see Slack or another messaging platform integrated. Change tracking features are also needed, especially in the educational area where I have 100+ students interacting with the workspace. I would like to know who made what changes at what time.

Michelle L.
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bluescape is essential for remote collabaoration

Kommentare: Really positive. I even had a suggestion for being able to edit comments before they were pinned, and the software developers fixed the problem in like 2 days!

I like that it allows us to collaborate as designers together, but apart.

Sometimes the tools (like the pens or erasers) are clunky and hard to find. I know they will be more refined as time goes on. I know this because the tools have gotten a lot easier to use in the last 2 years.

vor 4 Monaten

Michelle, thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear you've had a good experience over the years and you're able to collaborate together, but apart, with your team. Let us know what other suggestions you have - we love hearing feedback!

Colin J.
Ancillary Furniture Specialist in USA
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Making Collaboration Intuitive and Fluid

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Using Bluescape has drastically improved the way we digitally collaborate with our customers. It has made the planning and design process more engaging and made the details easier to communicate to people not familiar with our industry and the interior design process.

I love that the software is so approachable. I am a "super user" within our organization and am responsible for encouraging the use of Bluescape within our development process. It is fairly simple to get customers comfortable enough to begin interacting with a Bluescape session.

I don't like the way PDF documents render when not selected or activated. They often appear blurry and aliased. It makes them difficult to reference without taking snap shots of every section you're talking about.

Alison L.
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

So helpful when working from home!

Bluescape was so helpful when all of our teams were working from home! It allowed us to leave work up for review and collaborate as a team as if we were around one table in the office.

We have been unable to @everyone and get all team members tagged and this would be so helpful if fixed!

vor 4 Monaten

Alison, thank you so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape has helped you and your teams work from home as if you're around a table in the office. That's exactly what it's meant for! Thank you for the feedback about @everyone - I will pass this to the product team :)

Lana T.
Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Favorite collaboration tool during design

Kommentare: Love it. It makes me a better project manager.

Ability to paste from anywhere, mark up, and drop files into the work space so the whole process timeliness of design is visible.

I think creating an organizational template became crucial, since we have big teams - people would put things on the workspace with more or less order... creating a chaotic bear if someone wasn't helping keep it organized. Templates help.

vor 4 Monaten

Lana, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear you're loving Bluescape and it's making you a better project manager - wonderful! I agree templates are helpful in keeping things organized. Happy collaborating!

Nicole K.
Manager Print and Digital Production in USA
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for creative review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As mentioned it’s great for creative review however there’s some choppiness to the overall user experience that’s made it difficult to implement into the overall company workflow. I.e. presentation decks, presenting video content, webex integration not having certain features that traditional webex has like chat function and being able to see multiple people at once

Love reviewing creative marketing materials in this platform.

The inability to present presentations with animated gifs in the workspace and the webex integration hiccups we’ve run into

Guinevere F.
Operations Manager in USA

operations manager

Kommentare: Good

Being able to upload files for employees

When it won't take my uploaded files. Also not always giving notifications.

vor 4 Monaten

Guinevere, thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear Bluescape is helping you upload and share files. Is there a certain file type you're having trouble with. Please let us know. We're happy to help!

Alexander J.
Production Designer in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for visual creative teams

Kommentare: Having everything laid out in a single space is such an amazing advantage to watch progress and see where we have been. Not having to dig through file names to pull something up has changed the entire approach and ease to the cross pollination of the different aspects of team member's work. Having the entire library of work to choose from at my fingertips has made an amazing change in efficiency and onboarding new crew, and clarifying ideas to active crew.

Being a remote and international team, Bluescape has been essential to create to space that a art boardroom or story room would, where ideas and images and process can be shared and reviewed together and on one's own time.

Buggy, lags, the alert system is unreliable or maybe i am not aware of my settings.

vor 4 Monaten

Alexander, thanks so much for your review! Love that Bluescape is helping you re-create the art room and story room. That cross-pollination, as you mentioned, is so important. And having everything at your fingertips :) Sorry to hear about the lags. I will pass this feedback along. Let us know how we can help!

Elizabeth W.

Collaborative Sketching & Ideation

Kommentare: Overall positive, love to work in it and to have it as a communication tool. Not sure what I would have done during the pandemic without it.

I love that Bluescape gives me a place to organize my ideas and sketches like a digital pinboard. I also love that I can present and collaborate remotely with other team members.

the drawing tools used to be more intuitive, but have gotten much harder to use since recent updates.

vor 4 Monaten

Elizabeth, thank you so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape is helping you organize ideas and present and collaborate with your team. Thank you for your feedback about the drawing tools. I will pass this along.

Matthew K.
Client Leader in USA

Bluescape Review

Fun to see other ideas and it is really easy to tag other people.

Trying to draw on the canvas.....can be difficult. Also seems like the tools change often.

vor 4 Monaten

Matthew, thank you so much for your review. I agree - it's great to see ideas as they come to life! Sorry to hear drawing is sometimes difficult. Maybe these quick tips will help? https://knowledge.bluescape.com/docs/writing-or-drawing-on-a-workspace-asset-web

Sydney W.
Interior Design Supervisor in USA

Love the Functionality

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It works amazing. Love the new features!!

The collaboration and file sharing. Keeping everything in one spot is so helpful.

It's expensive and hard to get the proper technology that works with the touchscreens.

Kate S.
Director of Ideation in USA

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use this tool daily and it's been a huge differentiator in helping us to win business.

The ability to collaborate from anywhere with anyone.

URL links can't be easily shared while collaborating virtually.

Product Marketing Director in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fun visual collaboration tool

Kommentare: Great tool for spacial visualization and design collaboration when working remotely.

So fun to work with co-workers using this digital tool. Its perfect for creative design teams, trying to visualize concepts together.

Initially, there was a bit of a learning curve to understand the tips and tricks to optimize use, but after figuring those out, it was fun.