Über Qualtrax

Qualitätsmanagementlösung, mit der Nutzer Dokumente, Compliance, Workflows, Risiken, Mitarbeiterschulungen und mehr verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Qualtrax

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Qualtrax bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Greg T.
Greg T.
Systems Administrator in USA

They Just Get It!

Kommentare: The folks at Qualtrax are passionate about their product and it shows whenever you interact with them. They are eager to help and eager to make their product better. They listen to their customer-base and make improvements and enhancements based off that feedback. That's not something you experience very much with today's technology. The people at Qualtrax just understand the importance of what you're doing.

We have been using Qualtrax since 2012 and we moved to the Hosted version of Qualtrax in 2017. Having control over every aspect of your documents lifecycle, whether hosted or not, is powerful. And Qualtrax is a powerful application. Complete control over you documents, processes, workflows, testing and training. The most exciting part for me from an administrative and IT front - this is THE most worry-free application we use. It works flawlessly and reliably!

I wish there were more video tutorials or vlogs on how to get the most out of Qualtrax (Workflows - yes please!). Qualtrax support is top notch though and they have no problems with getting what you need in a timely fashion. I just want more!

Christy K.

Great Product for Managing Quality

Kommentare: Overall - I'm very happy with Qualtrax. I tell my lab director 'Give me two to three years to get Qualtrax purring for me than I can kick back and relax." I'm tired of being a 'clerical' QAO who spends all my time moving paperwork from the inbox to a file folder. I can see how Qualtrax will reduce the amount of paperwork going over my desk, so I can concentrate on other quality projects. Technical support is just an email away and they have been so great about getting back to me and assisting me in all my beginner questions. Qualtrax Tech support outshines any support for any other software that I've used.

Before Qualtrax, in document management, so much of my time was caught up in writing memos, marking up documents and distributing information. With Qualtrax, the system is automated for me. I can make the changes in a document, send it for the review process and once approved, my staff is informed on the changes through email. Training - I can create the training assignment once and set the training so it can be automatically assigned to a specific set of staff members each year. An email is sent to everyone assigned for the training. They complete the training and I can run a report to see who was assigned and who completed the training. The reports are easy to create and view. No more stacks of paperwork to collate and file. No more Excel spreadsheets tracking who did and didn't do the training. Supervisors can see who did what training without coming to my office. The last powerful feature of Qualtrax I'm using the most are the workflows. I can make workflows to mimic the processes we do in the lab to reduce the amount of paperwork floating through my lab. Great for showing compliance to your Quality System without the piles of paperwork. Archiving of old paperwork. It's great to archive old paperwork for the Quality program into Qualtrax so everyone who has the proper security rights in Qualtrax can see the paperwork. Empty drawers and no more notebooks in a few months.

Would like to see more videos and training documents for processes in Qualtrax especially the workflows. Their user manual is good, but so much more could be shown in a video.

Amy A.
Forensic Scientist/QAO in USA
Strafverfolgung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User since 2011

Ease of document use Document conversion to pdf

Help guide not updated for new cloud based system

Carl A.
Assistant Laboratory Director - Quality Assurance in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Choose your Qualtrax Admin carefully!

Kommentare: Centralized, and standardized, the required controlled documents for our laboratory system, over 400 documents divided into about 10 operational divisions. The management of this system is now taking just a fraction of time that was required with our legacy system. The developed workflows have likewise centralized, and significantly standardized, many of our quality assurance processes. It is now far more difficult for a particular incident resolution process to become "lost in the system" than before the online workflow capability was implemented.

Extremely configurable, flexible, powerful workflows. Your realized value of the workflows will be directly proportional to the skill and dedication of the system admin(s) and the workflow designers. Document management system is a full featured system, capable of handling both controlled and uncontrolled documents, even to mixing them within a given folder, providing for a flexible, convenient integrated document management system. The system of user groups utilized by the package facilitates the flexible, easy management of controlling function authorization for all users, and visitors, on the system. Again, the design and implementation of the security groups, a function of the system admin(s) will have a massive influence on the functionality of this feature.

Data mining capabilities are limited. Massive amounts of information can be input, but accessing the information with reporting tools, such as Crystal Reports, is not robustly supported.

Tom B.
Customer Experience Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Robust & Flexible workflows are invaluable and come standard rather than as an add-on or up-sell.

Kommentare: This is a great company to work with. The sales process was not pushy, and they were honest and up front about what the product could and could not do, which is very refreshing for a software company. The onboarding process was great. The trainers are very skilled and personable. The follow up to questions is prompt and very helpful. Technical support is excellent. They respond in a timely manner - same day in every instance where I've needed them. Speaking to a live person who lives in the US is becoming harder and harder to find, but these guys do it! They also have an annual User's Conference, which does cost money, but is worth its weight in gold. It's limited capacity ensures you get one-on-one attention from their technical team if needed, and networking with other users proved invaluable. We were able to share workflows with other users and use their designs to implement in our own system. Very, very helpful.

I love the flexibility that workflows offer. We initially purchased the platform for document management and audit preparedness, which it does exceptionally well. We have expanded its use far beyond our quality department thanks to the workflows functionality. Nearly any process that your organization currently does on paper can be automated as a workflow. This reduces paper, eliminates the possibility of something getting lost or buried under a stack of other documents, and makes reporting a breeze.

They recently released a dashboard, but unfortunately, the dashboard does not offer click-through functionality. For example, I can see how many open items I am responsible for, as well as their status (new, approaching, late, expedited), but if I click on expedited tasks in the dashboard, I'm taken to my general inbox, which includes ALL tasks, documents, and workflows. It's a small thing, really, but it does leave something to be desired from the user perspective.

Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Quality Associate in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible, User Friendly Quality System

Kommentare: We have fully automated periodic review of documents and have successfully and easily integrated newly acquired sites into our Quality Management system utilizing the bulk upload and automatic approval features. We are staying compliant with competency testing through use of the training module which tracks required, completed, and incomplete training and allows expiry of training each year. Qualtrax support is always great, very response, and able to provide admin level users with great support through user forums and resource documents. We are also able to troubleshoot our own on-prem instance through access to error logs.

The flexibility of the Qualtrax software is by far the biggest selling point. The customizable and configurable workflows have helped our organization go almost entirely paper free in our Change Control, Deviation, CAPA and A/P invoice process. We are also looking to add additional workflows in the near future for software access and Action Item tracking.

There are some limitations with reporting on training matrices that are a bit frustrating as we have to manually track training curriculums.

Michael M.
Michael M.
Quality Assurance Engineer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AWESOME PRODUCT AWESOME PEOPLE

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Qualtrax has been wonderful! We have been users for over a decade and have watched this company evolve catering to our specific needs. Every issue has been resolved and done so in a very timely and ethical manner. The AHA site makes for a great and easy way to offer suggestions and also to receive support. Our company has had a ROI equivalent to 100's of thousands of dollars with the implementation of Qualtrax workflows. Qualtrax is a powerful tool for effectively maintaining a quality management system within your business. A few months ago the president visited our site here in northern Virginia just to check in on us. How awesome is that!!! As a customer it was very cool to see them take the time to visit our facility and see Qualtrax in action and address any concerns that we may have had. So again, our experience as a whole has been A++++!! Thanks Qualtrax for standing behind your product as well as you do!!

USER FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE Workflows

THE LOOK OF THE INBOX PAGE. KINDA BORING...

Learay S.
QA Deputy in USA
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All in one compliance package for sure!

Kommentare: With the loss of much of the prior QA staff and more individuals being hired and working remotely training was difficult. With Qualtrax able to made many of the burdensome tasks automated with immediate assignment to support staff and the training is assigned and completed on the individuals time making the process more efficient.

The support, the added training through the customer portal, fast support on resolution of questions, the lists goes on and on.

Software none. Just wish I had more time to dedicate to the whole process.

Alla Z.
Scientist III in USA
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrax saves time !

Kommentare: Overall this system is very well put together and will organize company's quality system. Qualtrax customer service and tech support are always available.

This system has the option to attach Compliance Standards to documents and within workflows. It also has the capability to filter reports by Standards. Analyst competency is a big part of compliance. This system allows you to create trainings and tests schedules to maintain analyst's competency. Proficiencies (blind samples) can be tracked by workflows. Also Collaboration is critical in quality control. This system allows multiple analysts to participate in a workflow instance. This means that if one analyst initiated a workflow then another analyst can finish. It documents which analyst completed each step in that instance. One can also create groups that will have specific permission within Qualtrax. Consequently, Risk assessment is critical for Compliance. This workflow can be initiated for multiple reasons and can trigger corrective action workflow if necessary. It is also very helpful that several accrediting bodies are also using Qualtrax.

I think that it would be helpful to have list custom field alphabetized. It would also be helpful to create a workflow instance URL links to allow the auditor see a particular workflow.

Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Quality and Safety Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Essential Tool

Kommentare: I was handed the Qualtrax platform during my first days on the job and instructed to implement it across the laboratory branch system. The customer support was and is still incredible. The software effortlessly expands to meet our needs. The product development team is constantly adapting and improving the functionality of the system. One of the best gems of Qualtrax is the Users conference that even after 5 years of using the system, still allows me to expand my knowledge of the software.

Electronic reminders for due date, revisions and document reviews. Workflow module for tracking equipment, CAPAS, customer feedback and a multitude of other activities that are critical to lab management.

The calendar feature on the dashboard has never been useful

Michelle P.
Operations Administrator in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrax - A Customer's View

Kommentare: As anyone who has worked with Software knows, software is only half of the package. Customer support, and service comprises the other half. As much as I love the Qualtrax Software, it’s the support and employees that make your company. Every single person I have interacted with has been not only helpful, and friendly, but genuinely kind. The support we have received is stellar and I would recommend Qualtrax for that aspect alone. The site for customers to submit desired features for possible implementation tells me that you take the needs of your customers seriously; that you value our suggestions and needs, which is rare in a company. Usually companies will say they want your feedback but it’s all talk. What you have done to engage your customers in the development process is impressive. Not only did you set the site up you give us feedback on the status of our suggestions. I am truly impressed by your company as a whole. The employees that have worked to help us over the years with setup, updates, renewals and issues have been amazing, I can’t thank them enough.

The ability to customize the database to fit our needs. The fact that Qualtrax is constantly updating and striving to add features that will benefit their customers is another desirable aspect. I've never worked with a software company that was so invested in there product. Your employees take pride in the work they do and it only takes five minutes of talking with them to see this.

There are some features in regards to the workflows that fall short of allowing us to be truly compliant.

Shane H.
Quality Assurance Manager in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The system is as good as you are creative.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Qualtrax (the company) has been nothing less than one of our top suppliers. Customer support personnel through executive management always have been available and willing to discuss accomplishments and continual improvements regarding the system. There is a constant dialog between Qualtrax and the customer regarding user experience(s). Qualtrax (the software) is such a unique and fluid product. Allowing for compliance while having the flexibility to cater a software to our business principles is exceptional. This flexibility made the learning curve far less than it could have been. The system is very user friendly and straight forward from a user perspective. The system is as good as you are creative.

Flexibility - allows you to design the system around the methods your company works Workflows Process Efficiency Accuracy Traceability Groups/Permissions Reports (Customizable) Cost

Workflows, (rearranging steps) Testing (data entry - no copy test / paste test option - redundent) Workflow file attach (lacks multiple file upload option) No incremental revision option (such as 1.1, 1.2, 1.3)

Associate Chemist | Quality Assurance Supervisor in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Automate your ISO 17025 or TNI compliance

Kommentare: Regulatory compliance can be complicated and resource-intensive. Qualtrax set out to simplify compliance and have produced a robust product that delivers solid value. If you are hesitant to abandon your current compliance strategy, don't be. Even the best in-house systems can't compete with their ready-to-use solutions. Adoption is quick because end users immediately see that every process Qualtrax takes over is more elegant, tidy, and traceable. There's always room for improvement and Qualtrax recognizes that. So, the company listens to the voice of the customer and they continuously work to improve their software. I don't think there is a better product on the market that comes close to Qualtrax's value, ease of use, and functionality.

Out-of-the-box document control, robust email notification system, configurable. Automates compliance management specific to individual standards. Built with ISO and TNI compliance in mind. Easy for end-users to learn, making adoption painless. Qualtrax customer support and corporate culture are the best I've experienced. The entire team is dedicated to creating a premium product that really addresses an important need.

Workflows are useful and configurable, but building them can be difficult at certain steps. More functionality would help during the creation of the workflows. Also, mining of the data stored within Qualtrax is limited and could be improved.

Ranee H.
Quality Assurance Manager in USA

Quality Management System that works

Kommentare: Excellent! The customer service is the best I've ever had with any vendor and they always respond to my emails/calls very quickly. I was in the middle of an assessment once and could not figure out a problem. I sent an S.O.S to Qualtrax and within minutes I got a phone call back and someone on the other end helping me.

Implementing Qualtrax allowed my quality system to be paperless. Processes, sign-offs, authorizations, checks/balances, etc. can all be done through the system from cradle to grave without generating a single piece of paper. Another great thing about Qualtrax is the flexibility of its licenses. As a business that does not generate revenue, it's not possible to get a copy of everything per user so the ability to switch the licenses around and allow them to be used when needed is extremely helpful from a budget standpoint.

I am a needy customer who's knowledge and usage of the system is relatively advanced; so there are features that I would like the system to have to help facilitate my work as a Manager and Administrator. However, sometimes my "wishes" aren't in high demand by the rest of the community so I have to wait.

Rebecca R.
Quality System Administrator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrax Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been a positive one. Our auditors are pleased, it is easy to use and convenient for keeping our many SOP's organized and controlled.

Support is ALWAYS there to help! I have sent emails after business hours and they have responded promptly, pleasantly, and most importantly, informatively! I can't say enough how great the support team is. Qualtrax works hard to keep everyone informed about their updates and new features. I have never met a team so helpful and up to date with the times. Their customer interference is beyond great, they are always happy to communicate and always respectful. We've had many audits where our customer's have complimented us on our ability to quickly retrieve documents and provide proof of training, reviews, archives, drafts, etc. We have given all the credit to Qualtrax.

It was difficult to keep up with the updates when it was the responsibility of our IT team, with how busy they are within our company. But Qualtrax has already solved this issue with the cloud sharing. Now they take care of all the updates for us!

Crystal W.
Quality Manager in USA
Strafverfolgung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrax - Indispensable for Our Crime Lab

Kommentare: We used to spend so much time chasing paper, scanning, emailing, and storing documents on multiple places on our LAN. Qualtrax has largely eliminated this clerical work so our laboratory's Quality Assurance Unit can spend more time on continuous improvement. We have been using Qualtrax since 2013 and it has really improved communication and effectiveness of processes in our laboratory.

Documents (and document review and approvals), trainings, and workflow processes are centralized, trackable, reportable, and viewable by the staff that need to see them. Ease of use with an intuitive interface. Cloud based system allows us to access our documents and workflows while in the field or telecommuting. Multiple permissions allow for great flexibility with what users and user groups can and cannot access in the system. They have the best support of any vendor I have ever worked with.

Sometimes reports need to be exported to Excel to make them look better on a page, but that is because we are using Qualtrax to record a large amount of data and it is a really minor issue for us.

Eric D.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Flexibility allows adaptation for many uses

Kommentare: Qualtrax is helping us track our processes so that we don't drop the ball. We know where each project is and who is responsible. This helps with accountability. Also, it is helping reach a goal of becoming paperless. Many things we used to submit and track on paper is now on Qualtrax.

The workflows are my favorite feature. They are simple to build and allow the organization to keep track of its processes. For us, knowing who is responsible is key for accountability and keeping things moving. They are simple to build using the workflow designer to create the framework and then the rest is drop down and check boxes. There is no requirement to know code, although they do allow the use of HTML to add functionality and style to the workflows.

Reports only collect data from a single workflow. We have several workflows that are connected and generate other workflows. In order to get all of the information on a single related topic, an audit for example, you have to report on each of the individual types of workflows and collate the data.

Stewart R.
Supervising Forensic Scientist in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Compliance Management Made Easy

Kommentare: Qualtrax has made managing ISO/IEC 17025 compliance of a muli-site crime laboratory system much easier through electronic approval and storage of documents and streamlining compliance management.

Qualtrax allows me to manage accreditation compliance at the touch of a button. Processes that were paper-based are now electronic which allows much faster input and response from laboratory staff. Qualtrax's reporting functionality enables easy and intuitive data retrieval. Upgrades to the software are communicated clearly and, if needed, Qualtrax support is standing by to assist in your needs.

Qualtrax is highly customizable which can seem intimidating to some users.

Michelle R.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrax is awesome!

Kommentare: Qualtrax is an invaluable asset for maintaining our document control and process management. It allowed us to be better prepared for an audit to maintain our compliance within the environmental laboratory accreditation standards. The Qualtrax Onsite Trainer was awesome and ensured that we were confident in using the software. He also helped us expand our tracking capabilities and elevate our compliance system from file cabinets and share drives to a high level, extremely organized compliance system that is all in one location.

*Easy installation with built in templates *Easy to train staff on how to use software *Audit preparation features built in (Document management, Process management Testing and Training, etc.) *Help Window opens in a separate window so you can view the steps while simultaneously working within your Qualtrax system *Can share templates with other Qualtrax users

*Work flows can be a little confusing at first (but the Customer Support Team will assist you with tailoring the workflow templates to your specific needs)

David C.
Supervising Criminalist / Quality Manager in USA
Strafverfolgung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Alameda County Sheriff's Office - Qualtrax Review

The ease of use, document management, workflows, and most recently the hosted server. I've essentially converted the laboratory documentation from hard copies to all electronic. This has played a significant role in the success of our 17025 accreditation.

I would say early on I did not care for the document compare module we purchased. Fortunately, we are no longer charged for it. I would like to see better customization of how the workflow reports are in Qualtrax. The ability to export them is nice, but if one were able to adjust column widths within the software that would be great.

Meggan M.
Forensic Scientist in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for organization, great customer support!

Kommentare: Qualtrax is a great tool for organizing information, helps eliminate paper with workflows, and is easily accessible. And their customer support is absolutely wonderful. They are quick to respond and always able to help!

I have been using Qualtrax for over 5 years and my favorite thing about it is the ability to easily organize a lot of stuff. We've found that having everything in one place really helps with keeping things up to date and quickly finding things.

I really like all of Qualtrax, but if I had to pick one thing that I'd like to see improved, it would be to more easily set up email reminders, especially for workflows.

Sarah D.
Lab Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

Kommentare: Often times after purchasing a software package you will not have contact with the company following initial training. Qualtrax is the opposite. They have amazing customer service. I believe other companies should take note of how Qualtrax interacts with their customer base. They are willing to sit down and really listen to our needs and determine how best to utilize their software. I would strongly recommend Qualtrax to any company in the market for a document control system.

The best part of the software is the ability to track changes.

In all honesty, there really is not anything I have been disappointed with following our purchase of the software in 2014.

Rene B.
Quality System Specialist in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service!

Kommentare: Qualtrax is a great company. We've been using them for over 6 years and it has been a great experience. I would highly recommend them.

Qualtrax is completely customizable by the user. If you do have any questions/issues, Qualtrax's customer service is fantastic! You can call or email and they actually answer and work hard to resolve your issue.

There are some glitches or hiccups you have to either work around or live with. However, they are constantly upgrading the software and take the user's feedback/needs into account with developing improvements.

Kayla L.
Scientist I in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING Customer Service and Products

This product has one of the most beautiful user interfaces for and I cannot wait to get it implemented in my company. The ease of use is apparent even from the login screen and the ease of building and maintaining workflows is a breeze and their applications make it that much easier and more effective. The BEST part about this software is the extremely amazing customer service. If you need anything at all the entire company is right there with you to help you and to achieve what you need to achieve. The atmosphere with this company is homely and I would never think of using a different software for our lab.

Sometimes the system can get bogged down with the amount of data, but after speaking with one of the software engineers they are looking into how they can solve this issue! Way to go Qualtrax!

Elizabeth D.
IMS Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Using Qualtrax

Kommentare: They are a wonderful company to work with and I value my relationship with them.

Very user friendly and easy to learn. The ability to clone workflows. The fact that they are constantly improving the software and factor their users needs and ideas into upgrades. Their technical and customer support is wonderful and I have really enjoyed getting to know the Qualtrax staff!

Some of the features are still old and clunky. Printing option needs to be improved. I would like to see more cloning options, like for tests and trainings.