Qualtrax - A Customer's View

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Michelle P.
Operations Administrator
Medizinische Geräte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As anyone who has worked with Software knows, software is only half of the package. Customer support, and service comprises the other half. As much as I love the Qualtrax Software, it’s the support and employees that make your company. Every single person I have interacted with has been not only helpful, and friendly, but genuinely kind. The support we have received is stellar and I would recommend Qualtrax for that aspect alone. The site for customers to submit desired features for possible implementation tells me that you take the needs of your customers seriously; that you value our suggestions and needs, which is rare in a company. Usually companies will say they want your feedback but it’s all talk. What you have done to engage your customers in the development process is impressive. Not only did you set the site up you give us feedback on the status of our suggestions. I am truly impressed by your company as a whole. The employees that have worked to help us over the years with setup, updates, renewals and issues have been amazing, I can’t thank them enough.

Vorteile: The ability to customize the database to fit our needs. The fact that Qualtrax is constantly updating and striving to add features that will benefit their customers is another desirable aspect. I've never worked with a software company that was so invested in there product. Your employees take pride in the work they do and it only takes five minutes of talking with them to see this.

Nachteile: There are some features in regards to the workflows that fall short of allowing us to be truly compliant.

Choose your Qualtrax Admin carefully!

Carl A.
Assistant Laboratory Director - Quality Assurance
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Centralized, and standardized, the required controlled documents for our laboratory system, over 400 documents divided into about 10 operational divisions. The management of this system is now taking just a fraction of time that was required with our legacy system. The developed workflows have likewise centralized, and significantly standardized, many of our quality assurance processes. It is now far more difficult for a particular incident resolution process to become "lost in the system" than before the online workflow capability was implemented.

Vorteile: Extremely configurable, flexible, powerful workflows. Your realized value of the workflows will be directly proportional to the skill and dedication of the system admin(s) and the workflow designers. Document management system is a full featured system, capable of handling both controlled and uncontrolled documents, even to mixing them within a given folder, providing for a flexible, convenient integrated document management system. The system of user groups utilized by the package facilitates the flexible, easy management of controlling function authorization for all users, and visitors, on the system. Again, the design and implementation of the security groups, a function of the system admin(s) will have a massive influence on the functionality of this feature.

Nachteile: Data mining capabilities are limited. Massive amounts of information can be input, but accessing the information with reporting tools, such as Crystal Reports, is not robustly supported.

Quality Management System that works

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Ranee H.
Quality Assurance Manager
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent! The customer service is the best I've ever had with any vendor and they always respond to my emails/calls very quickly. I was in the middle of an assessment once and could not figure out a problem. I sent an S.O.S to Qualtrax and within minutes I got a phone call back and someone on the other end helping me.

Vorteile: Implementing Qualtrax allowed my quality system to be paperless. Processes, sign-offs, authorizations, checks/balances, etc. can all be done through the system from cradle to grave without generating a single piece of paper. Another great thing about Qualtrax is the flexibility of its licenses. As a business that does not generate revenue, it's not possible to get a copy of everything per user so the ability to switch the licenses around and allow them to be used when needed is extremely helpful from a budget standpoint.

Nachteile: I am a needy customer who's knowledge and usage of the system is relatively advanced; so there are features that I would like the system to have to help facilitate my work as a Manager and Administrator. However, sometimes my "wishes" aren't in high demand by the rest of the community so I have to wait.

Qualtrax Review

Rebecca R.
Quality System Administrator
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been a positive one. Our auditors are pleased, it is easy to use and convenient for keeping our many SOP's organized and controlled.

Vorteile: Support is ALWAYS there to help! I have sent emails after business hours and they have responded promptly, pleasantly, and most importantly, informatively! I can't say enough how great the support team is. Qualtrax works hard to keep everyone informed about their updates and new features. I have never met a team so helpful and up to date with the times. Their customer interference is beyond great, they are always happy to communicate and always respectful. We've had many audits where our customer's have complimented us on our ability to quickly retrieve documents and provide proof of training, reviews, archives, drafts, etc. We have given all the credit to Qualtrax.

Nachteile: It was difficult to keep up with the updates when it was the responsibility of our IT team, with how busy they are within our company. But Qualtrax has already solved this issue with the cloud sharing. Now they take care of all the updates for us!

Qualtrax - Indispensable for Our Crime Lab

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Crystal W.
Strafverfolgung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used to spend so much time chasing paper, scanning, emailing, and storing documents on multiple places on our LAN. Qualtrax has largely eliminated this clerical work so our laboratory's Quality Assurance Unit can spend more time on continuous improvement. We have been using Qualtrax since 2013 and it has really improved communication and effectiveness of processes in our laboratory.

Vorteile: Documents (and document review and approvals), trainings, and workflow processes are centralized, trackable, reportable, and viewable by the staff that need to see them. Ease of use with an intuitive interface. Cloud based system allows us to access our documents and workflows while in the field or telecommuting. Multiple permissions allow for great flexibility with what users and user groups can and cannot access in the system. They have the best support of any vendor I have ever worked with.

Nachteile: Sometimes reports need to be exported to Excel to make them look better on a page, but that is because we are using Qualtrax to record a large amount of data and it is a really minor issue for us.

Flexible, User Friendly Quality System

Kelsey S.
Quality Associate
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have fully automated periodic review of documents and have successfully and easily integrated newly acquired sites into our Quality Management system utilizing the bulk upload and automatic approval features. We are staying compliant with competency testing through use of the training module which tracks required, completed, and incomplete training and allows expiry of training each year. Qualtrax support is always great, very response, and able to provide admin level users with great support through user forums and resource documents. We are also able to troubleshoot our own on-prem instance through access to error logs.

Vorteile: The flexibility of the Qualtrax software is by far the biggest selling point. The customizable and configurable workflows have helped our organization go almost entirely paper free in our Change Control, Deviation, CAPA and A/P invoice process. We are also looking to add additional workflows in the near future for software access and Action Item tracking.

Nachteile: There are some limitations with reporting on training matrices that are a bit frustrating as we have to manually track training curriculums.

Flexibility allows adaptation for many uses

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Eric D.
Quality Assurance Officer
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Qualtrax is helping us track our processes so that we don't drop the ball. We know where each project is and who is responsible. This helps with accountability. Also, it is helping reach a goal of becoming paperless. Many things we used to submit and track on paper is now on Qualtrax.

Vorteile: The workflows are my favorite feature. They are simple to build and allow the organization to keep track of its processes. For us, knowing who is responsible is key for accountability and keeping things moving. They are simple to build using the workflow designer to create the framework and then the rest is drop down and check boxes. There is no requirement to know code, although they do allow the use of HTML to add functionality and style to the workflows.

Nachteile: Reports only collect data from a single workflow. We have several workflows that are connected and generate other workflows. In order to get all of the information on a single related topic, an audit for example, you have to report on each of the individual types of workflows and collate the data.

AWESOME PRODUCT AWESOME PEOPLE

Michael M.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Qualtrax has been wonderful! We have been users for over a decade and have watched this company evolve catering to our specific needs. Every issue has been resolved and done so in a very timely and ethical manner. The AHA site makes for a great and easy way to offer suggestions and also to receive support. Our company has had a ROI equivalent to 100's of thousands of dollars with the implementation of Qualtrax workflows. Qualtrax is a powerful tool for effectively maintaining a quality management system within your business. A few months ago the president visited our site here in northern Virginia just to check in on us. How awesome is that!!! As a customer it was very cool to see them take the time to visit our facility and see Qualtrax in action and address any concerns that we may have had. So again, our experience as a whole has been A++++!! Thanks Qualtrax for standing behind your product as well as you do!!

Vorteile: USER FRIENDLY
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Workflows

Nachteile: THE LOOK OF THE INBOX PAGE. KINDA BORING...

Essential Tool

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Kimberly A.
Quality and Safety Manager
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was handed the Qualtrax platform during my first days on the job and instructed to implement it across the laboratory branch system. The customer support was and is still incredible. The software effortlessly expands to meet our needs. The product development team is constantly adapting and improving the functionality of the system. One of the best gems of Qualtrax is the Users conference that even after 5 years of using the system, still allows me to expand my knowledge of the software.

Vorteile: Electronic reminders for due date, revisions and document reviews.
Workflow module for tracking equipment, CAPAS, customer feedback and a multitude of other activities that are critical to lab management.

Nachteile: The calendar feature on the dashboard has never been useful

Compliance Management Made Easy

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Stewart R.
Supervising Forensic Scientist
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Qualtrax has made managing ISO/IEC 17025 compliance of a muli-site crime laboratory system much easier through electronic approval and storage of documents and streamlining compliance management.

Vorteile: Qualtrax allows me to manage accreditation compliance at the touch of a button. Processes that were paper-based are now electronic which allows much faster input and response from laboratory staff. Qualtrax's reporting functionality enables easy and intuitive data retrieval. Upgrades to the software are communicated clearly and, if needed, Qualtrax support is standing by to assist in your needs.

Nachteile: Qualtrax is highly customizable which can seem intimidating to some users.

Qualtrax is awesome!

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Michelle R.
Quality Assurance Officer
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Qualtrax is an invaluable asset for maintaining our document control and process management. It allowed us to be better prepared for an audit to maintain our compliance within the environmental laboratory accreditation standards. The Qualtrax Onsite Trainer was awesome and ensured that we were confident in using the software. He also helped us expand our tracking capabilities and elevate our compliance system from file cabinets and share drives to a high level, extremely organized compliance system that is all in one location.

Vorteile: *Easy installation with built in templates
*Easy to train staff on how to use software
*Audit preparation features built in (Document management, Process management Testing and Training, etc.)
*Help Window opens in a separate window so you can view the steps while simultaneously working within your Qualtrax system
*Can share templates with other Qualtrax users

Nachteile: *Work flows can be a little confusing at first (but the Customer Support Team will assist you with tailoring the workflow templates to your specific needs)

Alameda County Sheriff's Office - Qualtrax Review

David C.
Supervising Criminalist / Quality Manager
Strafverfolgung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of use, document management, workflows, and most recently the hosted server. I've essentially converted the laboratory documentation from hard copies to all electronic. This has played a significant role in the success of our 17025 accreditation.

Nachteile: I would say early on I did not care for the document compare module we purchased. Fortunately, we are no longer charged for it. I would like to see better customization of how the workflow reports are in Qualtrax. The ability to export them is nice, but if one were able to adjust column widths within the software that would be great.

Great for organization, great customer support!

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Meggan M.
Forensic Scientist
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Qualtrax is a great tool for organizing information, helps eliminate paper with workflows, and is easily accessible. And their customer support is absolutely wonderful. They are quick to respond and always able to help!

Vorteile: I have been using Qualtrax for over 5 years and my favorite thing about it is the ability to easily organize a lot of stuff. We've found that having everything in one place really helps with keeping things up to date and quickly finding things.

Nachteile: I really like all of Qualtrax, but if I had to pick one thing that I'd like to see improved, it would be to more easily set up email reminders, especially for workflows.

Amazing Product

Sarah D.
Lab Director
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Often times after purchasing a software package you will not have contact with the company following initial training. Qualtrax is the opposite. They have amazing customer service. I believe other companies should take note of how Qualtrax interacts with their customer base. They are willing to sit down and really listen to our needs and determine how best to utilize their software. I would strongly recommend Qualtrax to any company in the market for a document control system.

Vorteile: The best part of the software is the ability to track changes.

Nachteile: In all honesty, there really is not anything I have been disappointed with following our purchase of the software in 2014.

Best Customer Service!

Rene B.
Quality System Specialist
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Qualtrax is a great company. We've been using them for over 6 years and it has been a great experience. I would highly recommend them.

Vorteile: Qualtrax is completely customizable by the user. If you do have any questions/issues, Qualtrax's customer service is fantastic! You can call or email and they actually answer and work hard to resolve your issue.

Nachteile: There are some glitches or hiccups you have to either work around or live with. However, they are constantly upgrading the software and take the user's feedback/needs into account with developing improvements.

AMAZING Customer Service and Products

Kayla L.
Scientist I
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This product has one of the most beautiful user interfaces for and I cannot wait to get it implemented in my company. The ease of use is apparent even from the login screen and the ease of building and maintaining workflows is a breeze and their applications make it that much easier and more effective. The BEST part about this software is the extremely amazing customer service. If you need anything at all the entire company is right there with you to help you and to achieve what you need to achieve. The atmosphere with this company is homely and I would never think of using a different software for our lab.

Nachteile: Sometimes the system can get bogged down with the amount of data, but after speaking with one of the software engineers they are looking into how they can solve this issue! Way to go Qualtrax!

Using Qualtrax

Elizabeth D.
IMS Manager
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are a wonderful company to work with and I value my relationship with them.

Vorteile: Very user friendly and easy to learn. The ability to clone workflows. The fact that they are constantly improving the software and factor their users needs and ideas into upgrades. Their technical and customer support is wonderful and I have really enjoyed getting to know the Qualtrax staff!

Nachteile: Some of the features are still old and clunky. Printing option needs to be improved. I would like to see more cloning options, like for tests and trainings.

Value, ease of use, and fast implementation

Bryan S.
Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Positive and personable company to work with.

Vorteile: The systems core functions work extremely well and are very intuitive. The path to implementation is much faster than comparable systems (we were live in 3-4 months from go). Moving from paper-based to electronic doc management and QMS has been highly valuable for our organization

Nachteile: There are a few areas that don't have all the functionality we would use in our organization, such as spaces for making notes when doing gap analysis. None of these are major and most have workarounds. On a positive note, the focus on having the best "core" features as opposed to being a one-stop-shop is the better route in my opinion.

Qualtrax Will Change How Work

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Robert D.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Specialist
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience with Qualtrax has been great. It has increased our efficiency in document management and employee training. Greatly decreased our audit preparation time due to efficient document management. It's been a game changer for us.

Vorteile: Software is very functional and user friendly. The Qualtrax team is always evaluating their product and increasing the functionality to meet customer needs.

Nachteile: There is nothing really to not like. Workflows are the most difficult part to learn but with a little practice, anyone can become an expert.

Qualtrax Review

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Chris H.
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using it to track laboratory workflow processes to comply with accreditation requirements as well as document control, revision, and distribution.

Vorteile: The continual updates and support keep the application functioning smoothly. The features of the application support our needs, help the laboratory's efficiency, and significantly reduce time associated with report writing and laboratory audits.

Nachteile: The overall cost to maintain the application is my least favorite aspect.

Qualtrax

Cindy W.
Corporate QAQC Administrator
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this software! Our GFSI auditors love the software ! Everyone we have worked with in a Qualtrax has been more than helpful and very knowledgeable of the software!

Vorteile: I love the ease of the software and the quality customer service! Whenever we needed help with workflows, training our employees; Qualtrax support center was always willing to help! The team is very knowledgeable!

Nachteile: I haven’t had a bad experience with the software.

Wonderful Customer Support

Brenda K.
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Employees find the software easy to use. With the hosted software, our employees are able to access SOPs on site, which has been a wonderful addition for our lab. The Qualtrax employees truly care about their customers and it shows when any issues come up that Customer Support is proactive and very fast.

Vorteile: The ease of use with retaining historical data that is easily accessible is a must for accreditation requirements.

Nachteile: I can’t think of anything I like least about the software.

Qualtrax

Mike P.
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In the current business environment, continual improvement is key to staying competitive. Qualtrax keeps you there with constant innovation and customer support. Preparation for audits is an afterthought as everything needed is always accessible and ready to go.

Vorteile: Everything that is needed in a Quality Documentation system! Easy to use and the best customer service.

Nachteile: Getting used to the new license structure when we changed to the cloud.

Excellent product for forensic quality assurance!

Meredith T.
Forensic Quality Assurance Coordinator
Strafverfolgung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This product has assisted our agency in achieving forensic accreditation. It is perfect for this purpose and the service Qualtrax provides its customers is amazing. I am extremely happy we moved forward with the purchase of Qualtrax for our quality assurance needs!

Nachteile: I have no complaints about this software. We are extremely happy.

Overall this software is great, bit of a learning curve with setup

Angela B.
Systems Administrator
Strafverfolgung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am an systems administrator with a recently combined Forensics crime lab. We are using Qualtrax to solve our documentation needs for accreditation. We have only been using the product for about 6 months, and still have a lot we want to implement, but we have high hopes, and have had some great support from the company.

Vorteile: I love the end user side of this product. It is very intuitive on what needs to be accomplished, and the user interface has recently been updated and is very nice.

Nachteile: As an administrator, setting the system up can be tedious to downright difficult (especially the workflows). This is mitigated by the excellent support, and the user conferences.