Über EHR 24/7

Preiswerte EHR-Lösung, die an alle Besonderheiten angepasst werden kann. Die Funktionalität umfasst das ePrescribing, Scannen und Diktieren.

Erfahre mehr über EHR 24/7

EHR integrates with Office Ally's Practice Management software for ease of billing.

Was free but now being charged. Rejects certain codes even when valid.

Bewertungen zu EHR 24/7

4,0
3,9

EHR 24/7 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 163 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EHR 24/7 bereits verwendet?

Susanne
Susanne
Medial Billing Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Excellent Software for Medical billing and EHR management

Kommentare: My experience with EHR/ 24/7 has been very good. I help set practitioners up with this software all the time. What I do is create a template from speaking with the providers and then have them submit it to Office Ally and go through the set-up that way. This method allows the providers to really personalize the categories and wording to their office and specialty. Thumbs up Office Ally you have made this program very easy to set-up, use and personalize.
Data entry during a visit is very smooth once you get the initial programming of your common phrases saved. This speeds up the provider's data entry time considerably and allows more time with their patients.

I like the simplicity of Office Ally. It is very easy to use for scheduling your patient, managing their electronic health record with easy to use templates and following the electronic billing process.

The only thing I would add to Office Ally after using it for 8 years plus, would be the ability to print out a patient ledger with the provider's name, address and phone number at the top. If there isn't a balance due on the account the statements won't include the visits dso the only option for me to print a form that our patients need for their HSA and FSA accounting is the patient ledger. If you print a superbill at the time of service it will be inclusive of all these things but the aftercare for financials is where this pops up. Other than this one little thing I am very happy with Office Ally and you can't beat the pricing!

George
Owner/ Medical provider in USA

Office Ally is great

Kommentare: Overall EHR 24/7 is great. I have used 5 different EHRs over the years and EHR 24/7 has always been the most reliable and easiest to use. My employees all prefer it over any other system as well.

Price and ease of use and customization. You can add links into templates and either click them to insert into the chart or use them as reminders.

Current medication list features need to be fixed. It duplicated the medications in the patient's medication list every time you write a prescription so you have to constantly manage the current medication list to reconcile it (which is something you are supposed to do anyway honestly.)

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Christelle
Provider in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate, value for your money,

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I run a small practice and so this is worth it. Having my account representative [sensitive content hidden] has made this process worth it especially at times when we got frustrated.

Very easy to use, structure is very easy Value is AMAZING I CAN DO ALMOST EVERYTHING ON IT My account representative is very knowledgeable and easy to get a hold of Appointment notifiations for all appointments Built in clearinghouse is great and their response time

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THE BEST ANY EDUCATION NEEDED NEEDS TO BE SCHEDULED AND AVAILAIBILITY CAN BE LIMITED..BUT ACCOUNT REP IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP WITH THIS Can't integrate your fax line

vor 2 Monaten

Christelle, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

James
Owner / Clinician in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Poor quality and incompetent support help

Kommentare: I have been, sadly, an Office Ally client for about the past six years. The only reason I'm still with them is because they make it too difficult to leave: they'll pack your client demographic information not the progress notes should you wish to migrate to another EHR/PM service. Customer Service / Tech Support is a joke; they're mostly just gatekeepers who will do everything they can to convince you that a technical issue is something on your end and not theirs. Here are some examples of what I;'m talking about.... 1. Patient Ally, their feature that allegedly allows clients and their patients to swap documents in a HIPAA-secured environment, more often than not fails to properly function. I've tried to send documents to my clients, and vice-versa, and they cannot be retrieved. When I complained about this, the "tech support" person tried to slough it off as a problem with either my computer or my client's His argument was that "if large numbers of our customers aren't complaining about this, then it's not a problem." I now use Adobe Cloud instead. 2. When using the accounting and claims management features in their practice management platform, Practice Mate, in order to post payments to a deactivated client account, I have to re-activate it, post the payments, then de-activate it again, which is a time-waster and unnecessary. When I addressed this with tech support, his unbelievable answer was: "Well the LOGIC is that if you're no longer seeing a client, then you won't be taking any more payments on their account." I had to explain to him that managed care can take weeks or months to pay claims, and also that some discharged clients owe past-due balances. His response was dead air. 3. The EHR platform has a penchant for bumping you off AS YOU'RE WORKING IN A CHART, which means you lose all the data and have to log back in and recreate it. This usually happens between 5-7 pm EST. The two times I reported this to "tech support," they told me it was probably my computer or my ISP and it wasn't their problem, again, because tens of thousands of other Office Ally users hadn't complained about it. Yeah, the cost is low, but if you're a sole practitioner like me, without so much as a receptionist, these inefficiencies can cost you in time and money.

Relatively easy to use.Fairly good integration between EHR and Practice Mate.

1. Many of the features don't work properly. 2. Some functions are not the most efficient and actually waste end users' time. 3. "Tech Support are mostly gatekeepers. When you call to report a problem, their typical response is that if thousands of other users haven't already called to report the same issue, then it must be your fault and not theirs. They also refuse to let you speak to a supervisor or manager, their typical excuse being "They're all in a meeting." They claim to write "job tickets" and promise a callback, but of course they never call back and the issue is rarely resolved.

Robert
Chiropractor in USA

Chiropractors view on EHR 24/7

Kommentare: Overall the system is a cost effective EHR and can be made to work in a chiropractic setting, but it does feel like work arounds are needed. It is not flashy, but it gets the job done. Some upgrades are overdue both visually and functionally.

SOAP notes are generally straight forward, creating follow up visits with information from previous visits is fairly quick. Reviewing notes is easily managed with the overview.

Interface is a bit dated. While there is an option to create custom forms, its not very intuitive and was not very appealing for daily use. Would like to see more chiropractic specific features (system clearly targeting medical), treatment plan tracking, etc. The ability to create an intuitive form that ported the information to the SOAP layout would be great. In house payment processing is a must.

vor 2 Monaten

Robert, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Bryce
Owner Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Priced right, but takes some set up and getting used to.

Kommentare: I've been with this system for 8 years and haven't found a reason strong enough to get something different. I think that speaks a lot.

I like the price of this product, mostly because my whole clinic is run through this system. Notes, claims, payments and scheduling all can be done through this system. I also like that, once set up, is easy to train front office workers on it.

Set up took a long time. It's now very personalized but not exactly how I would want it, but good enough.

vor 2 Monaten

Bryce, Thank you for the review and for being a valued customer. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Vasilios
Physician in USA

Honest review from someone using since 2018

Kommentare: I'm tired of changing EMR's over the years and I have been managing to make it work for now. The problem is that the next EMR that charges 30x OA isn't that much more intuitive.

Simplicity in its GUI, pricing and web based system.

Several limitations on setting up your notes/templates. RCM is horrible. Can not extract information required through reports. Needs better integrations and ability for practice to customize to its need.

vor 2 Monaten

Vasilios, Thank you for the review and for being a valued customer. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Amanda
Amanda
Office Manager in USA

review of office ally EHR

Kommentare: It was a great starter software when our office opened. We have since outgrew and moved on to another software.

Ease of use with making notes, e-prescribing, phone call notes, ease of printing.

speed of the softwareno assembly for documents.

Syed
Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Unable to get results from labs or radiology direcarly inti EHR

Kommentare: Good

Inexpensive for small part time practice and practicemate billing support

Unable to get lab and radiology results directly in EHR

Dr. Taher
Dr. Taher
Physical Therapist in USA

Trustworthy platform

Kommentare: I like it. Will continue to use it and even do notes on it. But need an app.

It’s simple to use. But I wish there was an app.

Chrome makes you zoom in and out to find the next clickable box. An app would solve it.

vor 2 Monaten

Dr. Taher, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Claudenie
PA in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No complaints and Easy to use!

Kommentare: It does everything for us. Cuts down on time seeing the patients as our progress notes are pre-populated and the billing is the key to our success!

EHR 24/7 has been very useful tool in our practice. It is so simple to use and with ease. The price point was also a great factor alongside the billing portion of the EMR. We have been using this since 2020 and not had any issues. Customer service is always helpful and responsive. It's worth the money and saves us time when seeing our patients. Love the patient intake forms as well as we are working our way to a paperless practice.

At times the patients complain about the intake forms. The price recently went up and that's unfortunate.

Kimberly
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the price.

Kommentare: The quality for the cost is great.

Love the Billing and insurance aspect. No need for a separate clearing house.

Way more features than we need at this office.

Jorge
Medical Office Manager in USA

Game Changer

Kommentare: Office Ally has been the best EHR that I have worked with in my 20 year career as a medical assistant office manager.

Ever since switching to OA EHR my job has become a lot more easier to manage. In particular when billing claims the process is so much easier and allows a faster turn around time for Insurance payments to be processed. I also save a lot of time in patient reminders.

The patient ally feature needs improvement, there should be an alert button when the patient send us a message or request for an appointment.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Jorge for the complimentary review. I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience.

Tamara
owner/provider in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the price

Kommentare: I have been using OA EHR since 2007 and am overall satisfied with the product

OA EHR user friendly, great support staff cost effective especially for small medical offices

doesn't interface with some labs for orders e-prescribing could allow for free hand ordering instead of number values.

christopher
Doctor in USA

EHR testimony

Kommentare: overall, it allows me to cover all the bases of patient care , without me being tied to a computer for hours.

It saves me from writing for hours at a time, every day that I treat patients. The added benefit is this also allows me to pick certain phrases or statements as I go through it

I resented it in the beginning because it was mandatory, now i wouldn't be without it

james
M.D in USA

ehr review

Kommentare: my overall experience with ehr is good it shows you how to use it when theres a new update

what i like most of ehr is the eligibility it tells you in minutes if the insurance is up to date

the least thing i like form ehr is that patient fill out there put were they check in and doesn't update on our end

Jason
Chiropractor, owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I love EHR 24/7

Kommentare: Fantastic. I love this product and have plans to further customize my workflows.

I love how it integrates seamlessly with PracticeMate. It is extremely customizable to streamline workflow. And the extremely low price and the great support resources make it very dependable for my practice to be based on it.

As a chiropractor it is not specifically designed for my needs. However, this is easily overcome with how customizable it is.

Junfeng
acupuncturist,owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: It's a really great product and I do love it!

It's easy and friendly to use and more convenient to integrate with PM.

If possible, I'd like "Appointments" could show more information about the patient, like Auth Number. Besides, there is one issue as follows: in Patients charts, when I hit "create PM visit", the patient authorization number is lost and I have to add it manually in the claim. I think it is a flaw and don't know why it happened!

Adriana
MD in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Try a different provider

Kommentare: I have been using them for 5 years. Mostly because once you started using them, it is not easy to leave...I am a solo practitioner (MD) and I need to use the EHR function. My biller is telling me that she doesn't have much trouble with them. I have been using more recently the calling/texting for reminder calls. I am paying just to have my patients complaining that they are not receiving any calls.

It is relatively easy to use. It is inexpensive (be aware what you are trading off though...)

Constant problems with freezing up, losing data and sluggish for quite a lot of times. Difficulty to fully use it either with GoogleChrome as well as with Explorer. Poor technical support. Not only that they don't know what they are doing, but they are not even willing to do much.

Dawn
Psychiatric nurse practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love this EHR

Kommentare: I started using EHR in my private practice and am so happy with it that I convinced my new employer to initiate it here.

Cost effective product that gives me everything I need in an intuitive format.

Nothing, I have no complaints about EHR 24/7

Yelena
Physician in USA

Great experience!

Kommentare: Great scheduling. It is easy to write medical notes. It is easy to create and send claims.

EHR is easy to use.Scheduling is very easy. Ability to create "phrases "

Eligibility verification was great, but after recent updates it became difficult. It is impossible to use EHR to gather data for MIPS. It is not easy to use e-prescribing. There are a lot of unnecessary features.

Mark
Owner, Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice billing system.Does the job

Kommentare: This is a solid program and once you get used to it works well. I have found it to meet the needs of my practice.

It is a free product that holds its own, Not a lot of bells and whistles but does most tasks that I need. Customer support is there when you need them. Sometimes difficult getting through to them but you can always email or set up a time to meet. I have found it to be very reliable.

Customer support is good but not always easily accessible. The reports are limited and somewhat cumbersome. The user has to go through several tasks to get the report they need. Also, some limits with types of reports you can pull up.

Suzie
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A faithful user

i have found that the EHR and being able to submit claimer Processing is easy for user

Notes features are not customizable for mental health professionals

Dani
CHW in USA

easy to use

Kommentare: I love the features of this program, it's so easy to get all the information in to the system to record EHR

I can put all of my needed documentation and upload files with ease. It is very user friendly and I would recommend this product to anyone!

I have not had any issues using this platform for EHR

victoria
CSA in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall, a great product!

Kommentare: It is a user-friendly and flexible online booking software that allows me to manage my appointments, notes, and client information with ease. EHR 24/7 is a great tool for any service-based business that needs a simple and efficient way to schedule appointments, make notes, and document client information. It saves me time, money, and hassle, and allows me to focus on providing quality service to my clients. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable online booking software.

It saves you time and hassle by automating the booking process and reducing the risk of human errors or double bookings. It improves your customer experience by offering them convenience, flexibility, and personalization.

It requires internet access. If there is a network outage or a technical issue, you may lose access to your bookings or miss potential customers.

vor 2 Monaten

Victoria, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We would be very interested in hearing more about your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.