FANTASTIC

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Melody W.
Staff Pharmacist
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Super user friendly. When we have students who rotate through they always say it's one of if not the easiest systems to learn. I also love being able to request new features.

Nachteile: We've had a few issues at times when updates are released but they are usually resolved in a timely manner.

Overall great software

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Nicky D.
Lead Tech

Vorteile: Very little training required on this software. Teaching the basics is all that's required and for the most part, everything else is self explanatory.

Nachteile: Being able to flag a patient as deceased is something that is very helpful in pharmacy but this software doesn't have the option.

Excellent company to work with

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Nicky D.
Cpht
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Rarely do we have any problems with Liberty software, but if we do encounter something they are quick & easy to work with.

Vorteile: Easy to use & learn

Nachteile: Nothing that I'm aware of

Great Team!!

Bewertet am 14.2.2017
Tammi M.
Pharmacy Tech
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: THIS IS A GREAT SOFTWARE. WE HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE

Pharmacy Operating System

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Raj C.
Managing Member for ReNue Apothecary
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy of use and the quick speed that they adapt to new needs.

Nachteile: Need to have a stronger compounding interface

I use every aspect of the Pharmacy Software

Bewertet am 29.12.2015
Kathy S.
Operations Manager

Kommentare: I have been using Liberty probably 20 years or longer. Their software is very easy to use and understand, and they are always updating to keep up with changing times. Our new employees have no problem learning the system. It makes training a breeze. Liberty also has great tech support who are friendly and courteous and solve any issue in a timely manner. My job requires me to correct adjudication issues, add new patients and w/comp patients, edit timeclock entries, reconcile third party receivables, our schedule drug reporting, run numerous reports, setup new insurance agencies, make adjustments to settings and tables, post AR transactions, run monthly account statements. I use almost every aspect of Liberty Software and its with simplicity and ease that I can accomplish my daily tasks stress free.

Clear, straight-forward interface, easy to use software, and exceptional customer service

Bewertet am 31.5.2016
Quyen H.
Owner / Pharmacy Manager

Kommentare: I've worked with many pharmacy software in different retail, clinical, and compounding settings. Liberty has been the most user friendly and their customer service is beyond excellent. Any questions or concerns are addressed immediately and are fixed within the hour. Their staff is always hospitable and ready to help. Robbie came to our pharmacy to set up the equipment and software as well as train us. He is very knowledgeable, good-natured, and very patient. We were sad to see him go! With the obstacles of operating a pharmacy and providing patient care, it is good to know that I will never have to worry about issues with the software and there is a team committed to help us grow. Thank you Liberty!

Very easy to use software. No hidden keys, customizable to your needs

Bewertet am 7.11.2015

4. Multiple Sessions
5. Very good support personnel
6. They get to your needs very quickly
7. Fast turn around time for any issues
Very up to date regarding insurance changes and software support for various insurances
We have been using Liberty Software since 1994 and overall we are very satisfied with the quality of service. Of all the softwares that I have used over the years, Liberty is by far the most user friendly platform.
Cons: There are always bugs and software issues with any software and Liberty is not immune, but the plus side is that they do take care of their customers and fix problems quickly.

Great Company! Great Pharmacy Software! Great Customer Service!

Bewertet am 22.12.2015
James C.
Pharmacist

Kommentare: We have been a customer of Liberty Software for our pharmacy system and point of sale system for a little over three years. Our transition from our previous system to Liberty was a good experience. The technology and programming were a great improvement over our previous software. The staff at Liberty have been accommodating with any concerns we have had. Their programming department has been willing to make updates for any concerns we have had whether it was an industry concern, working with other vendors technologies (i.e. Script Pro, iMedicare, Prescribe Wellness) or unique concerns for our pharmacy. Very pleased with Liberty and would highly recommend them!

Excellent

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Front Office Manager

Vorteile: The easiest software to use. Super easy to teach to other employees. Perfect for the work environment and staff.

Nachteile: I have no issues with this software at this time. Things are going well and it fits the company perfectly.

You will not be disappointed with this software !

Bewertet am 10.1.2017
Stachia B.

Kommentare: I have worked with liberty for 15 years over the years they have Always had the best customer service! They are there to fix any issues you may have or come up with new ways to improve your efficiency as a pharmacy! They keep up with all new technology, processes, and procedures. Their software is continually growing to help customers save money elsewhere, in which their software may contain items that you normally would have to purchase separately. The system is very user-friendly and easy to train new people. Liberty software is an excellent choice!

great software

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Lauren H.
nurse

Vorteile: The easiest software to use. User friendly and easy to teach new employees. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Nachteile: No cons that I am aware of while using this software. I'd recommend it because there are no cons right now.

I have been with Liberty for over 20 years and have had only positive experiences with them.

Bewertet am 13.11.2015
Mark C.
Owner/pharmacist

Kommentare: All pros with both the help desk and support team. Any issue that has came up in the last 20 years has been addressed by both. Also, they have been great as far as keeping up with all the changes in pharmacy software that we have seen over the years and are very good at listening to the customer and implementing new programs in their software to aide the customer in operating a pharmacy. I have been asked by many computer companies over the years to try their software, etc. but have told them all that I am more than happy with the company I am using.

Great Oaks

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Amy K.
Director of Pharmacy
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great so far!

Vorteile: The ease in which I had to learn it on my own.

Nachteile: I wish there was a tips and tricks Facebook site for users to learn from each other.

New Liberty User

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Karen R.
Pharmacist in Charge
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very user friendly and great support team.

Nachteile: Many different screens

Great new updates!

Bewertet am 16.1.2017
Lindsay F.
Pharmacist

Kommentare: Liberty's newest updates allow us to better serve our patients more effectively -> The features we have added/customized such as the problem Q and promise times allow better flow and organization. We are always learning new ways to use the software to make our job easier! The customer support is always willing to guides us through any issues we have!

Very Friendly!!

Bewertet am 11.12.2015
Judy H.
Pharmacist/Owner

Kommentare: The Liberty software is very user friendly and easy to use.
They are always at the forefront of updating and upgrading. The most important point is their continued support and personal service. They are always very prompt to help with any problem during and after hours!! All their technicians are very knowledge, patient, and helpful!!

Really easy to manipulate the software

Bewertet am 31.5.2016
Jazmin S.
Pharmacy Technician

Kommentare: My overall experience with the software has been excellent. It is easy to use, the tabs are easy to understand. I like the way each tab has very good detailed context and good size.
I love the way workflow is in the software. It allows us to be efficient in our time with customers.
Overall is a well developed software.

User Friendly

Bewertet am 5.11.2015
Beth D.
Pharmacy Tech

Kommentare: Five stars and then some on ALL categories. I have no problem with any type of service I request from the company. They create specialty programs strictly for our business, especially regarding nursing home. They always compiled with ANY requests I have had. Account managers(especially mine) and programmers all get gold stars!!

It is very user friendly for pharmacists!

Bewertet am 17.12.2015
Beth G.
Director of Pharmacy

Kommentare: Pro - I have been out of retail pharmacy for years and it was easy for me to learn to navigate.
Pro - Can order thru wholesaler
Pro - Customer service is top notch!
Pro - Can transmit controlled drugs dispensed to state pharmacy board
Pro - Prints educational handouts in english and spanish

Very Satisfied

Bewertet am 20.12.2016
Vonnie H.

Kommentare: I enjoyed our trainer. He was very helpful and informative. He knew the system well and was extremely patient and polite while walking us through the features of the software. I have used the helpdesk just a couple of times but I appreciate the ease of use and helpful staff.

Very easy to use & train employees

Bewertet am 17.1.2016
Stachia B.
Pharmacy Manager

Kommentare: Customer service is excellent, can always call & have an answer within same day.
Great how we have our own Rep.
Sometimes I feel like there is more to system than we know how to use. Sending out updated info is helpful or training from Rep.
Rep has been out to do training - excellent

They Bend Over Backwards to Help Me & Keep Me Happy

Bewertet am 10.11.2015
Onis W.
Rph/Owner/Manager

Kommentare: We have been with Liberty for over 10 years and have no plans to go anywhere else. They are friendly, responsive, and always willing to listen to suggestions to help make their product better. They are always moving forward and not just bragging about numbers or past accomplishments.

The software overall is easy to use and has everything you could need.

Bewertet am 7.11.2015
Alisa G.
Office Manager / Rx Tech

Kommentare: I love working with Liberty - both the company and the software. The help desk is prompt to resolve problems when they arise. They are great to add on "extras" to the software that are needed for you specifically if at (programmable) possible. I would recommend the company to anyone.