Über HiMama

Tablet-basierte Kinderbetreuungssoftware, die Eltern digitale Berichte, ein Online-Portfolio und Echtzeit-Updates der Aktivitäten ihrer Kinder bietet.

Erfahre mehr über HiMama

I love that I get a window into what our child is up to daily integration of video and photos plus meals. Let’s me know my son is on the right track.

I don’t think there is something I dislike about the software/app.

Bewertungen zu HiMama

HiMama hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3.403 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HiMama bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3.403)

Axel A.
Axel A.
Engineer in Mexiko
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good app for education

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This app is for childrens and thats amazing beacuse they need one app like this for take lessons in their house only with a internet conection. I love the people who created this app beacuse they think in the childrens.

You can use this app like a administraton or student (boys or girls). This app is like other similar app for take online lessons but this app is enfocated in the childrens and I love it. My cousin use this app and he told me that is funny and easy of use.

The app sometimes is a little slowly but I thing is that the app doesn't have all the support of the people. Personally I thing this app only need more users.

Alaa A.
QA Team Lead in Jordanien

My review for HiMama

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'm using the trial version to discover the tool, and it looks amazing, I like sharing the events at school on a daily basis

It's amazing software that helps of moving learning to another online level, how the learning activities are managed and integrate the parents with all details on daily basis, I think it's a very good app and I love it

I'm using this app for a long time but It's noticed some slowness from time to time, and I think a part of parents' participation needs more enhancement

Danielle B.
Assistant Director in USA

Great preface, rough interface

Kommentare: It started out a little odd but once we got it up and running we were happy until we started seeing all the weird quirks. You can’t put in a student our parents address we put them in notes which was odd, the billing aspect is awful you can’t connect families, it started out a little odd but once we got it up and running we were happy until we started seeing all the weird quirks. You can’t put in a student our parents address we put them in notes which was odd, the billing aspect is awful you can’t connect families, no immunization record keeping. It’s fit for businesses that do not have to keep specific record keeping for tax purposes .

Looks great, easy for parents to use, checking in and out is easy. Easy to create tuition plans.

All the behind the scenes billing is awful. Nothing makes sense for bookkeeping purposes.

Rebecca R.
Early Childhood Development Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Works well for what we need.

Kommentare: Customer service is phenomenal! Any time I have had a problem or question, someone has gotten back to me within an hour, and they are very receptive to making changes based on my comments.

The parent engagement aspect is wonderful.

I would really like to see improvement on the milestones tracking. It doesn't let you get as detailed as needed. It will let me choose the name of the milestone that we're working on (like fine motor skills), but doesn't get down to the details of what specifically I saw that day. It also takes so many clicks to track something that we just don't even bother. Luckily, we don't have so many kids that it's hard to remember who is able to do what.

Mariana U.
Mariana U.
Bachelor's student in biological sciences in Argentinien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Ideal to be connected with your baby

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I used Himama for a trial period to keep track of my little brother's activities in the nursery but many parents did not have the application and it made it difficult to continue in the classroom. However, while I was using it, it was very useful since it allowed me to know his activities.

It is easy to use and has several useful features. You can receive reports in real-time, communicate with your child by video, and receive alerts or notifications. In addition, it is a good way to keep track of the child's activities since you can have reports and store documents, so if teachers use it you will be able to see the child's progress.

It works well although sometimes it is slow. However, it is limited to certain countries and more users would be missing

Ayanna G.
Nurse Practitioner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall good application

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease with which daily information about your child is accessible.

No simple way to download all your child’s data.

Lina V.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

HiMama, the best app for Mamas

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The software is very easy to use and it is a great tool for parents and schools

I do not have any complaints for this software. It works great for my needs and for the needs of the school

Freelancer in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Parents must have for there kids!

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was great, easy to use, and love how it keeps track of your kids activities, alerts and updates to parents. Helps parents , Child care facilities , schools. Many can benefit with this program

It allows you to keep track of your child's daily activities and keep track of there allergies, when shots are do.

The price could be cheaper. Other then that maybe better instructions on registration.

Sohaib H.
Sohaib H.
Senior sales executive in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use option

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its good

the most I like about this software is it saves time on reporting. and very easy to operate.

There is nothing bad about this software.

Elena emperatriz R.
Elena emperatriz R.
Consultant in Mexiko
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The help we need to be connected to children any time

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am very pleased to have HiMama installed in the school, parents and staff are happy with the new way we communicate.

The sign in and sign off feature, feedback about daily happenings, and quick messaging response. I also like very much how much easy the navigation is.

It would be great to be able to contact other parents.

Shannon M.
Owner/Director in USA

HiMama is a gem

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with my choice to implement HiMama in my school. The parents, and prospective parents , are impressed with the level of communication it allows us to have throughout the day. As an educator, I am please to be able to monitor the types of activities my teachers are providing the children and like that the Development Evidence provides a snapshot of this information for me, both as a Director and a parent. We recently added on the Development Assessment feature, which was the one thing that had previously been missing for me. I feel that HiMama is now a comprehensive tool that makes communication among teachers, parents, and administration the best it can be.

I like the ability to send messages, either to an individual, a classroom, or to the entire center. It makes communication with my families quite easy. I also like that I have the ability to send a whole school text blast (if needed) for more emergent matters. While I haven't used that feature yet, it gives me peace of mind knowing I can reach all my families in an emergency. I also like the real time classroom counts, the attendance reports, and the wealth of information it provides parents.

When uploading activities/lesson plans, it would be helpful for the teachers to have the ability to save a week's plans. This would allow teachers to copy and paste frequently used activities, which would in turn,save them time when inputting plans. I also am not fond of certain adjectives used to describe the "mood" of a child, when , without context, can be misunderstood by a parent. I have instructed my teachers to only use positive descriptors and to save other adjectives for in person communication.

Heather S.
Early Childhood Educator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Saves me time and money

Kommentare: Overall I feel that this is one of the best things that I have done for my business. Attendance reports are easy to view and print off, I can easily access and share menus, calendars, messages, and alerts. I can't imagine ever going back to the way that I used to do things.

I absolutely love this program. I went from taking hours filling out reports to just minutes. It has greatly increased the communication between myself and the parents of children in care. I also feel that it looks much more professional than hastily scribbled notes passed on to parents at the end of the day.

Price was a big obstacle for me. Having to pay in advance rather than monthly meant I had to rearrange finances to make things work and I know that this is a major issue when I reccomend this program to others.

Melanie F.
owner/director/teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's the best child care management platform I found

Kommentare: I tried a few other programs prior to Himama. I was less impressed with the services and the tech support with those. Himama seems to be the only program with a balance of family/teacher communication and administration aspects without buying each segment separately. As a teacher AND administrator I see both sides of that and as a small private Early Childhood center I need an affordable system. And now with the Ounce package added on, we can save time, paper and trouble proving that we track individual development as well. But the best thing about Himama are the customer support and tech teams.

Actually the best thing about Himama is the responsiveness of the tech team behind the platform. I have submitted many ideas to improve the service, to assist us in billing, tracking regulated events and ease of recording and reporting information. Every time I received a quick and personal response to clarify my needs. Most of those ideas have been added over the last year to the service even though they all involved remodeling the categories in which they fit. The consistent movement to meet subscriber's needs is impressive to me.

There are still improvements to ease the need to record and report things like fire drills, but I believe they are working on it. I would also like to be able to add my own developmental categories.

June H.
Director in Kanada

Communication Breakthrough!

Kommentare: Our survey data from families has always focused on the lack of communication about centre happenings...not any more....since we have HiMama communication is no longer an issue. HiMama is organized, centered around the Continuum of Development which makes child observations and documentation easy - the pie graphs add a visual dimension to the app which allows staff at a glance to see which domains need addressing by staff. As a manger the weekly report confirm that the communication is happening within the centre, families are receiving their observations and families are engaged and checking items sent.

The software allows me to see at any given time child enrollment numbers, child observation data and ongoing communication with child care families. Families are purchasing a child care service on behalf of their children therefore the parents do not experience the full service directly...their children do. HiMama allows me to have connect/communicate with parents in real time keeping them up to date on centre happenings and sharing resources. This has always been the hardest part of the child care and HiMama bridges that communication gap on a daily basis.

A lot of American content......need more Canadian content.

Bailee A.
Director in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great asset to our childcare program

Kommentare: I think this is a great asset to our program, and I could not imagine having to go back to the pen and paper method of daily reporting. My parents and staff love this program!

I love how easy HiMama is to use, and that it was very simple to teach my educators to use as well. It has a great parent app, and our parents love to be able to check out their children's reports each day. It has really increased our level of communication and customer service.

It seems that parents are not able to download picture directly off that app as we seem to have some parents that email asking for us to send them the pictures directly. I haven't looked in to this yet, but it a common request I get.

Ashley M.
Director in USA

HiMama Daily Reports

Kommentare: We have been using HiMama for a couple years now and have loved it. Our parents love the pictures and information they receive. We love that we’re able to add the standards to our lessons so our families can see what we are working on with their children. The standards are already programmed into the software.

We love this program at our childcare center. They have more than stepped up to help us during COVID and families being home. They now provide daily lessons to send to our families, more data features to store temperatures, and they support team is beyond compare.

We really have no complaints with this program. If we could make suggestions we would suggest the ability to attach more than one attachment to class emails and being able to send a little longer video through the app.

Sarah L.
Senior Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Himama at Heatherwood

Kommentare: We have had a great experience, and feel like there have been regular updates that make the program better. The technical support is amazing and we were able to help push through the "parent sign in" feature that supported us through changing state regulations.

Communicates between signing in and classroom tablets, the app is great for parents, easy to do number checks for classrooms and to have kids "visit" classrooms when condensing at end of night.

The developmental stages are a little " cookie cutter"

Doris G.
Executive Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great app to have

Kommentare: This app has improved our communication with our parents/guardians. It has saved a lot of administration time in keeping track of children's hours, staff hours and communicating to parents regarding their child's progress, needs, and programming. Parents are feeling more connected with what is going on in their child's learning and development. Parents and extended family members enjoy the photo journal updates.
I always feel like HiMama are listening to their members as they are always implementing new features and improvements to their app.

The versatility of the HiMama tools and how it helped us with record keeping and connecting with the parents, staff and children with their progress and developmental needs. It has helped tremendously on lessen administration time with invoicing, attendance record, and staff time records. It also have features such as the meal calendar, event calendar and programming chart allowing more connection with the parents and staff.

We wish there was like a parents chat group that could be developed within the app. I know there is probably a video teaching parents how to use the app but I would say a high percentage of parents do not realize the capability/features of the app. For example, we had a parent who thought if she commented on a picture it was going to mass produce to everyone in the daycare. I guess there should be more incentive in learning about the features of the app.

Lindsay L.
Program Development Coordinator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied With HiMama

I love the interactions we can have with parents. As a parent who has children in a centre that uses HiMama I love learning about my children's day and see what they have been up to. As a coordinator I love that we are able to show parents what is going on how and show how their child(ren) are/is learning.

There isn't any huge issues. Sometimes I wish we could save items in the app and send them when we are in wifi. Sometimes things aren't sent because of internet services so that's on our internet not the software.

Sales Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Great App

Kommentare: I've enjoyed the available updates and being able to have something available to me that allows me to plan for my child. As a parent, its nice to know that its already written down and available to you at any time vs having to remember information when you get home from daycare like "did she poop today?", "when was her last bottle/diaper change/nap?"

HiMama allows you to see what and when your child has been up to all day - diapers, meals, and naps are so important to helping keep an infant on schedule and HiMama does a great job. Plus we get to see pictures posted of our little one throughout the day! I appreciate having the reports at the end of each day that tell me if we're low on supplies and just generally how her day was.

I don't see her activities (tummy time, play time) and I'm not sure that's an option as part of this app (I also don't know if its already available). It would also be nice to know her mood throughout the day (happy, crying, just fine) so I know how my kid is going to be when I'm going to get her...or if I should try and get her a little early if she's had a tough day. These things are not obviously life changing as I already get the most important information already through the app.

Leah M.
Leah M.
RN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mother of Four

Kommentare: As a parent user, I appreciate being able to communicate throughout the day with my child's teacher/caregiver if need be. I appreciate seeing pictures and reading funny stories about them that I may not get otherwise. I'm very impressed with the HiMama app and tell /show everyone that asks me about where my kids go to daycare and how I like it. See above for recommendations on what could make it better as a parent/user in my opinion.

Comparatively, having anything that allows me to see what my children are doing, how they are doing, and if and when they get into trouble or get hurt is impressive. I have 2 older children who are 11 and 14 that I did not have anything like HiMama with when they were in daycare and preschool. I appreciate the way the school uses it, but as for the app itself, I'm impressed with the email notifications so I don't have to log in to see when there is a message and I love the pictures I get to see throughout the day.

It may be my cell phone, but I cannot seem to stay logged in. I have to log in everytime and, sometimes, this can be very frustrating. I also like using the messaging system, but it just seems a little bit cumbersome. Maybe if it were set up a little more like email and be able to pre-fill and.or even save messages such as running late or my child will be absent today, that would make it a little easier to use.

Max N.
Operations in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product with great features

Kommentare: Essentially a great tool for a day to day work, with many great options. Tremendous help with customer relations.

Very easy to use, has relevant information and well - regarded by our clients. Initial scepticism was over done features presenting info in a simplified form, but it turned out to be a great idea-to simplify presentation of data.

Took some time to learn the product, but once gotten used to- great to have software. Other than learning curve we didn't see many points that would be detrimental in value.

Jessica S.
Preschool Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

HiMama

Kommentare: It has been a very easy switch to HiMama. Staff was extremely helpful in the transition from the very first conversation and we couldn't be happier with the switch!

I love how user friendly the software is. We are able to input children's information with an easy click of a button and not have to spend lots of time updating each child. The quality and look of the daily reports are fantastic and parent's love the real time updates on their children during the day.

I would love to have a notification of parent messages when on the computer, right now i don't see those as easily unless I am on the dashboard. I would also like to see a function where administrators can approve pictures and videos before they are sent to the parents.

Meaghan B.
Administrative Specialist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Mother- User

Kommentare: Being a first time mom, the thought of leaving the most important thing in my life with complete strangers to care for my child was super stressful. Was she happy? Is she eating? Is her diaper being changed? Did she take a nap? Did she have a good/bad day? If I could only see her I would know how she is doing. The HiMama app relieves all these questions for me. I love that all this information can be updated to me. The care givers can let me know what they had to eat, when they took a nap, toilet breaks and (my favorite) the ability to send photos of activities and games they are playing and even videos! I love being able to see her face throughout the day. Another great feature is the messaging. The caregivers are able to send supply needs and even tell me if my daughter is feeling ill or had a fall and can send the incident report to me. This is a fantastic platform. Thank you.

I love that the care givers can send me photos and videos of what my daughter is up to (activities, crafts, trips). I love being able to see her face and see that she is happy.

I can honestly say that I have not experienced anything that I think could use some improvement on. It does what I need it to do, and I have had all positive usage experiences with the HiMama app.

Amber E.
Customer Service Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Watching Her Grow

I love having pictures sent to me throughout the day. Getting to see the smile on my child's face and knowing that she is having a good day, makes my day better. It's wonderful to be able to add family and friends to our crew as well. Those who do not get to see her regularly also get to watch her grow. Another great feature is the communication ability. As parents, it is great to know that we have immediate contact with her school at any time of the day. If we have questions or if they have any announcements or concerns, we know right away.

No matter how many times I select the log in on my desktop to remember me, it never does :( Not that this is a huge deal, but it would make it more convenient. And yes, I have it saved in my internet settings, and it works on other sites. I do use the app on my phone as well, and this always remembers and keeps me logged in. The phone app is great! I recommend it to all of my crew so that they can see her pictures at the of each day all in a row. No need to open each email, just open and scroll.