Über Lillio

Tablet-basierte Kinderbetreuungssoftware, die Eltern digitale Berichte, ein Online-Portfolio und Echtzeit-Updates der Aktivitäten ihrer Kinder bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Lillio

I love that I get a window into what our child is up to daily integration of video and photos plus meals. Let’s me know my son is on the right track.

I don’t think there is something I dislike about the software/app.

Bewertungen zu Lillio

Lillio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3.604 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lillio bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3.604)

IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sehr gute Software für die Eltern und die Kinder

Kommentare: Sehr zu empfehlend

Ich finde, dass HiMama eine sehr gute Software ist, für die Eltern (können Ihr Kinder jeder Zeit beachten) und für die Kinder auch.

Ich habe gar keine Nachteile herausgefungen.

Shawn
Shawn
IT Director in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great dashboard for education/daycare

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive, one of the best solutions overall.

Ease of use and simple feature set for monitoring childcare.

Mobile app wasn't as Android friendly as other options.

Heather
Early Childhood Educator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Saves me time and money

Kommentare: Overall I feel that this is one of the best things that I have done for my business. Attendance reports are easy to view and print off, I can easily access and share menus, calendars, messages, and alerts. I can't imagine ever going back to the way that I used to do things.

I absolutely love this program. I went from taking hours filling out reports to just minutes. It has greatly increased the communication between myself and the parents of children in care. I also feel that it looks much more professional than hastily scribbled notes passed on to parents at the end of the day.

Price was a big obstacle for me. Having to pay in advance rather than monthly meant I had to rearrange finances to make things work and I know that this is a major issue when I reccomend this program to others.

Ibrahim
Data entry in Saudi-Arabien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

beautiful I really liked it

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

flexibility in dealing and quick response

very safe and it develops quickly I thought he would be the best in his field

Esther
HR Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Experience With Lillio

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It makes attendance management easy and it is affordable too. The tool is affordable and effortless to use.

Using Lillio has been effortless and no issues.

Bailee
Director in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great asset to our childcare program

Kommentare: I think this is a great asset to our program, and I could not imagine having to go back to the pen and paper method of daily reporting. My parents and staff love this program!

I love how easy HiMama is to use, and that it was very simple to teach my educators to use as well. It has a great parent app, and our parents love to be able to check out their children's reports each day. It has really increased our level of communication and customer service.

It seems that parents are not able to download picture directly off that app as we seem to have some parents that email asking for us to send them the pictures directly. I haven't looked in to this yet, but it a common request I get.

Ashley
Director in USA

HiMama Daily Reports

Kommentare: We have been using HiMama for a couple years now and have loved it. Our parents love the pictures and information they receive. We love that we’re able to add the standards to our lessons so our families can see what we are working on with their children. The standards are already programmed into the software.

We love this program at our childcare center. They have more than stepped up to help us during COVID and families being home. They now provide daily lessons to send to our families, more data features to store temperatures, and they support team is beyond compare.

We really have no complaints with this program. If we could make suggestions we would suggest the ability to attach more than one attachment to class emails and being able to send a little longer video through the app.

Aristote
CEO in Kongo-Kinshasa
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best software to track children's education and learning

Kommentare: As someone with experience in computer software, I recommend this product to anyone who wants to follow the progress of their children's education and learning.

the lillio software allows me to follow the real-time progress of the children's education during my working time

I could suggest lillio to add other features to the software to make it even more exceptional

Casey Ann
Casey Ann
Senior Director, Class & Affinity Giving in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love this app

Kommentare: I love how easy this app is to use. At a touch of a button I can find out when and what my 2 year old ate, how long he napped, when he had his diaper changed, and photos of his activity throughout the day! I also like that I can see these updates in real-time. Our previous daycare used a different app that wouldn’t allow us to see his daily updates until his teacher signed him out at the end of the day.

Ease of use, real-time updates/entries, clear photos, and way communication with teachers

I don’t have a con for this app. It provides us with everything we need.

Tori
High school specialist in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great way to stay updated with daycare!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love that it keeps me updated with what my daughter is doing daily at daycare - including what she eats, how much she eats, diaper changes, and activities that they do.

I would like if the time stamps stayed on posts and pictures.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An effective tool for Day care centers and school management

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: my overall experience with lillio is amazing and a complete package to the best children development in the mordern scene.

The direction of the idea is great and it will help a lot in school mangement as it is improved, world class customer support system, coverage and payment systems were applauded

I could see the need for coverage to a great many countries and preparing the specifics to address unique needs for individuals

Raymond
Creative Specialist in Philippinen
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

comprehensive child tracking system

HiMama is an outstanding platform for daycare providers, preschools and early childhood education centers. It offers a variety of tools that make the daily operations of these organizations more efficient, streamlined and effective.One of the standout features of HiMama is its comprehensive child tracking system. This allows teachers to keep track of the children's activities, meals, naps and milestones throughout the day. The system is user-friendly and provides real-time updates to parents, which helps build trust and transparency.Another great aspect of HiMama is its communication capabilities. The platform offers a variety of tools that allow teachers to send updates, photos and videos to parents, and vice versa. This keeps everyone in the loop and ensures that the children are receiving the best possible care.The reporting and analytics tools offered by HiMama are also top-notch. These tools allow organizations to track key metrics such as attendance, daily activities and enrollment trends. This information can then be used to make informed decisions about the future of the organization.In conclusion, HiMama is an excellent platform for anyone looking to streamline and improve the operations of a daycare, preschool or early childhood education center. The platform is user-friendly, feature-rich and provides real-time updates to all stakeholders, which helps build trust and ensure that children are receiving the best possible care.

One of the main issues with HiMama is its cost. The platform can be expensive for smaller organizations and the pricing model may not be suitable for all budgets. This can be a barrier to entry for some organizations and limit their ability to fully utilize the platform's capabilities.Another issue with HiMama is its user interface. While the platform is user-friendly, some users have reported that it can be difficult to navigate and that certain features are not as intuitive as they could be. This can lead to a learning curve for new users and slow down the adoption process.Finally, some users have reported that the platform can be slow and laggy at times, which can be frustrating for those trying to complete tasks quickly and efficiently. This can disrupt the workflow and cause delays in completing important tasks.In conclusion, while HiMama is a comprehensive platform for daycare providers, preschools and early childhood education centers, it does have some drawbacks in terms of cost, user interface, and performance. Organizations should carefully consider these factors when deciding if HiMama is the right platform for them.

Doris
Executive Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app to have

Kommentare: This app has improved our communication with our parents/guardians. It has saved a lot of administration time in keeping track of children's hours, staff hours and communicating to parents regarding their child's progress, needs, and programming. Parents are feeling more connected with what is going on in their child's learning and development. Parents and extended family members enjoy the photo journal updates.
I always feel like HiMama are listening to their members as they are always implementing new features and improvements to their app.

The versatility of the HiMama tools and how it helped us with record keeping and connecting with the parents, staff and children with their progress and developmental needs. It has helped tremendously on lessen administration time with invoicing, attendance record, and staff time records. It also have features such as the meal calendar, event calendar and programming chart allowing more connection with the parents and staff.

We wish there was like a parents chat group that could be developed within the app. I know there is probably a video teaching parents how to use the app but I would say a high percentage of parents do not realize the capability/features of the app. For example, we had a parent who thought if she commented on a picture it was going to mass produce to everyone in the daycare. I guess there should be more incentive in learning about the features of the app.

Nick
UX Designer in Kanada
Onlinemedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great osx app with minor improvements required

Kommentare: I'm very happy with my experience! I think it's a generally well made app (have had one hard crash that I can remember) and does what it advertises extremely well. I just think some tidying around the edges wouldn't hurt in terms of user experience.

Handy updates are streamed to me on a regular basis. I feel confident that information is up to date and the notifications help as well. The experience in this regard is fairly seemless.

For the most part, I don't open the app outside of receiving a notification about my child save for rare circumstances where I need to look up a photo or particular piece of information. When I do, I would really prefer a landing screen that indexed more information than the daily report and allowed me to tap in to that section from there. So, highlights from photos/report/entires etc. I also personally think you could turf the "add an entry" button from the main navigation and relegate that to the hamburger. That lunchbox icon is fairly confusing as well, even after tapping in to the section. I find using the website quite different and would consider using the additional real estate on a desktop/tablet to make a large and more robust presentation. Rather than mirroring the app so directly.

Wendy
Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No ability to edit attendance

Kommentare: This is my first time using an app like this. Even though I have to use it, I don’t like it. It’s very inflexible and like I said before, you can’t edit attendance records which is ridiculous. That just makes no sense. I find it stressful.
It is not an easy app to use. It’s not streamlined for a busy teacher you can’t edit and it’s not a flexible app.

I have to take attendance three separate times - twice on paper and one via the app which is all digital. The hi mama app is good for accountability purposes because everybody (admin) can see whose in school via the app so that they can make decisions, etc. It is good for the parents because you can give updates to the parents via email.

My issue with the software is that sometimes we don’t have Wi-Fi so how can I go back in and edit the attendance records? And there’s no justification as to why I can’t - it makes no sense to me because I’m not trying to edit the attendance record so that I can get paid more money or anything, it is because we’re an SED program and we already take attendance on paper 2 times, so I’m going to go off of that now my administration thinks I’m not taking attendance on those days at all or they don’t remember that we didn’t have Wi-Fi that day - but that feature is not made available and I think that ruins the whole purpose.

Jason
Project Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HiMama keeps me connected to my child even while I'm working!

Kommentare: I love HiMama and is one of the main reasons why I haven't even thought about switching daycares!

I like the notifications and alerts the most. It helps me to feel more connected to my daughter even though she's at daycare and I'm working. I think it helps me to relate to her day and ask her questions about how it went when I pick her up. Also, the quick communication channel with the director and daycare staff can't be beat! I love how I can send one message and it goes to everyone who interacts with my child instead of just a single email where only one person will read it.

I'd like a little more control over the types of alerts I receive. Sometimes I have already paid my invoice but the director hasn't been able to update my invoice status yet so I'll get an additional alert even though I've already paid it. Also, I'd like control over when I receive some alerts, like invoice alerts. For me personally, 7am isn't the best time since that's when my daughter is usually waking up and we're starting our morning routine.

Evgeny
Senior Product Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I am glad we have this app

Kommentare: I really like the idea and the fact we have it (much better than nothing). I believe there’s lots of work for the team to do to develop a strong and broadly used app. I am willing to support it by providing more feedback and being the focus group. One more aspect that concerns me somewhat: considering children’s pictures are uploaded - how strong is the security of the product?

I really like the idea of centralized and structured system to see all the info about my daughter’s activities, curriculum, menu, photos and important updates. I do sign in on a daily basis to see how my kid is doing in that part of day that she’s not with her parents. Most favourite part - photos and videos.

User Interface and experience are extremely limited, not friendly and lagging very much behind the industry standards (light design, streamlined flows, integration with other applications). Also, there’s a huge limitation by how the daycare’s staff manage the app - in one place they may upload lots of info and updates while in the other the may be a photo or two per week and no other substantial updates.

Jawad
Owners in Marokko
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thankfully

The most thing I like in Himala is the management of it and the parent also the students

All was good there nothing least to talk about it

Resham
Communications Officer in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The HiMama App is Spectacular!

Kommentare: My overall experience with HiMama Preschool & Child Care App has been very positive. As previously mentioned, I can share my daughter's journey with her and this is fantastic. I can also watch her and help communicate my matters with the staff with ease.

I love the communication HiMama offers. I feel like I am with my daughter on her journey, as opposed to outside of it. I love the ability the software has to communicate with the staff and the photos and information on this app which help me understand the value of the staff and the program itself. I can share my daughter's journey with her and this is fantastic. I can also watch her and help communicate my matters with the staff with ease.

To be honest - I do not have any problems with this software. I feel comfortable using it. The only thing I would have liked is to have more videos.Other than that - I love this software.

Jon
Safety Specialist in USA
Chemikalien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Dad checking in on my kids

I love seeing pictures of my kids, seeing what they are doing for the day. Its useful to know if my 4 year old took a nap during the day and if my 2 year old is eating his lunch.

Not as much a con, more of a what I would like to see for improvement. I would like to see the app integrate with a scannable check in or check out for my children. A barcode or a rfid tag when we are checking them in and checking them out. Our daycare currently uses a sign in/out log. I would also like to see more pictures of my children. This might be accomplished with reminders to the teachers when a picture of a child hasn't been taken for a while. Another useful item would be an integrated live feed from the daycare. I can log into my ring cameras at home anytime I want, shouldn't I be able to do the same with my children?

Kim
owner in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why Hi Mama works for our preschool and families

The details and ability to click without having to write everything in detail.

I wish I could click the names of kids under fluids or toilet, for example, and add the times and detail for each right at that moment without having to upload each entry one at a time. For example, if it is 2pm and we have not had the chance to enter two feedings and three diaper changes for 11 kids, it would be quicker if we could click on the item like toilet then click on the child, then add all three times in, rather than one at a time....it would be faster for the user.

Gul
Scientist in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Peace of mind

Kommentare: I am really happy With this childcare app . My now 4 year old daughter was at other center for 1 year and there was lack of communication what she did during day as teachers keep changing shift . That’s no longer an issue . HiMama is organized and makes child observations and activities easy

I love the photos I get on a daily bases. It gives me peace of mind during the day and also allows me to talk to my 4 year old daughter about what she learned during the day when she comes home. For my 1 year old this app is also perfect as I can see what she ate or did during her day. It also gives me flexibility to talk her class teachers during day if needed.

I think the app is sometime slow usually downloading a video Also I wish there was easy way to save pictures videos or any other information like reports etc

Missy
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to connect with child’s school day and teachers

Kommentare: I really like the ease for parents to use. It’s a great tool for communicating. Some things should be tweaked for staff and admin use, but overall, a great resource.

I like that it’s similar to social media

Not being able to attach more then one file to a message

Taylar
Supervisor in Kanada

Easy Peasy

Kommentare: Love the app both parents and staff are very satisfied.

LOVE that the parents are able to see what is happening through out the day as well as at the end of a day receive a report. This cuts down on the time parents stand around talking and then details are also not left out.

Can’t search old messages. If you are looking back at previous messages you have go back through all the messages you are unable to search a persons name.

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

HiMama app

Kommentare: Benefits as a parent are stated in the Pros section above but mostly, it's having a consistent and electronic log of the days for reference (and for enjoyment with pics).

I liked that we are able to receive updates throughout the day (there is the capability but teachers don't always use it) and mostly the pictures/videos! It makes you feel like you know what is really happening during the day. I also like that there is an electronic journal that you can refer back to at any time. I also like the ease of being able to communicate to the teachers through the app and that administration is able to see any of that back and forth.

The pictures and videos were blurry, especially when downloading. Also not sure if the videos are limited to :06 or that's just what the teachers did. I also think that the auto-population for food makes it less likely that the teachers actually update appropriately.