Über Buddy Punch

Cloudbasierte Stempeluhrlösung, die Berichte für die Gehaltsabrechnung vorab ausgefüllt. Mitarbeiter*innen können auf ihren Desktop- oder mobilen Geräten einstempeln.

Erfahre mehr über Buddy Punch

Ease of use, employees can edit, customer service.

No able to access my past pay periods and see the accrual of retirement funds, taxes withheld to date, etc.

Bewertungen zu Buddy Punch

Buddy Punch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 991 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Buddy Punch bereits verwendet?

Rich
Lead Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to manage hours

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Amanda
Amanda
Director of Finance and HR in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for staff!

Kommentare: We needed a new solution for timekeeping and Buddy Punch came through! Onboarding and integration was so easy. Once I figured out all the setting options, it's really easy to customize to exactly what you need. Employees love using it because it's so straight forward to use.

The system is user friendly and all my staff say its so easy to use. They love it! Which is a huge improvement from our last solution. I like that time off requests can also be handled within the same system.

There are a couple reports that I would like to see a bit more detail or formatted a little differently, but that's a wish not a need. It's very functional, just a couple things that could be nice to make it even more efficient.

vor 6 Monaten

Amanda, we're thrilled to hear that Buddy Punch has been a user-friendly and effective timekeeping solution for you and your team. Your feedback on report formatting is invaluable, and we're committed to exploring enhancements for even greater efficiency. Thanks for choosing us and for recognizing the ease of onboarding and customization!

sherika
medical billing in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

time keeping

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: the experience is great in my book. you can not cheat the time because you as a employee have control if you clock in or not there is no human error

easy to use and is very assessable love the customer help

n/a i have no contradiction's or concerns this is a great app

vor 2 Monaten

It's great to hear you find Buddy Punch easy and accessible, Sherika! We're thrilled that our customer support has been helpful. If you ever need anything, just let us know!

Lacey
Lpn in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time clocking

Easy to explain and learn if you are a new user

Nothing everything self explanatory for anyone to learn.

vor 2 Monaten

It’s wonderful to hear that you find our system easy to explain and learn, Lacey! f you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Jillian
Operations Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great System for Employee Time Tracking and More

Kommentare: Overall this platform has been a time saver and wonderful addition to our payroll and time management. Staff can clearly see their hours and submit for approval after they review. It allows for accuracy and transparency.

The time tracking part of the app and desktop versions is easy to use and was integrated fairly rapidly for staff. I especially like the report systems which include detailed reports breaking down time to the minute for full transparency. Time card approval and tracking PTO along with scheduling PTO is clear and easy to do. This system has made payroll so much easier overall.

For rural areas, if you don’t have a good WiFi or cell connection then you can’t clock in or out while “offline”. That being said, it has a note system that staff can add to so that Admins can edit their time punches. It would be nice if they could submit a later punch and admins can just approve it so that they don’t have to edit but it isn’t a deal breaker.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks a lot for your detailed insights, Jillian! We're thrilled to hear how our time tracking and detailed reporting systems have streamlined payroll, PTO management, and overall time management for your team, making everything more transparent and easier to handle. We understand the limitations in rural areas without strong WiFi or cell service and appreciate your suggestion for improving the process of submitting and approving time punches—definitely something we're considering. It's fantastic to know that Buddy Punch has not only saved time but also enhanced accuracy and transparency for your staff. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to continuously improving your experience. Thanks for being such an important part of the Buddy Punch family!

Anthony
Project Coordinator in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of access is great, sending reports to clients is very easy to read

As we have some technical issues with the geofence; it would be nice if the “punch in” interface was more like the “time entry” where you could punch in and out times for the week on one page without having to do it daily all technical

vor 2 Monaten

It's great to hear that you find the ease of access and reporting features helpful, Anthony! We appreciate your feedback on the geofence and the punch-in interface. If you encounter any technical issues, please feel free to reach out for assistance. We're here to help!

Summer
Receptionist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good time clock

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I use this as a time clock and to keep track of attendance. It works really well.

Not applicable. I haven't found anything that bad about using Buddy Punch.

vor 4 Wochen

It's great to know that Buddy Punch is working well for your time and attendance tracking, Summer. We're happy you haven't run into any issues. Thanks for letting us know!

Debra
Intake Specialist in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch End-user

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Simple and easy to use...don't know what else there is to say about it! :)

It's simple and easy to use and does its job!

There have been a couple of times when my account was "locked" after submitting my routine hours, but then still locked when I tried to log in the next day. I notified accounting and they fixed it both times, but it would be nice to be able to log in for a new day even if a submitted timesheet was in process.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for sharing, Debra! We're glad the system is working well for you. The lock issue you ran into occurs when submitting a time card for approval, but can always be undone by resetting to draft. Our support team is always here to help if you happen to run into that again :)

Chase
General Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Knox Esports Buddy Punch Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I really like how you can make your schedule very detailed with color coordination. Additionally, I like how easy it is to clock in/clock out and to manage employees.

I least liked the time off settings / program. For me, maybe it was just me, but it was a little difficult to figure out.

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks, Chase! It's great to know you enjoy the detailed scheduling and easy clock-in/clock-out process. We appreciate your feedback on the time-off settings and are here to assist if you need any help figuring it out.

Mckayla
CDS in USA
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love Buddy Punch

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love it I would recommend this to my friends

I like how you can go back in and fix your time and how you can clock out from anywhere

Nothing really I don't have a problem with it

letzten Monat

Thanks for the kind words, Mckayla! We're happy to know Buddy Punch works so well for you, especially with the ability to adjust your time and clock out from anywhere. We appreciate the recommendation!

Jessie
Intake Coordinator Prior Auth Rep in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy and convenient

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is that is it very user friendly

It is very easy to adapt to and use for my daily time clock tracking.

There is nothing that I do not like, it is easy and fast to use

letzten Monat

Thanks for the feedback, Jessie! It's awesome to know Buddy Punch has been easy to adapt to and use for your daily tracking. We're happy it's working so well for you!

Bryan
It Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch is awesome

Kommentare: Excellent! The product works well on iPads and PCs. It seems to be very low maintenance and the staff are great to work with when I have questions.

The ease of use and implementation. I work with many non technical people and they caught on to the app quickly.

I would like to see a cached mode so if we lose internet facial recognition will still work and punches will record when internet is restored. I would also like to see more permission control over the manager role.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Bryan for the review! It is great to hear that you and your staff are finding us easy to use.

Cathie
HR Director in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch is the BEST!

Kommentare: Our experience has been phenomenal.

I like the fact that the support staff is very willing to try to accommodate requests that we have.

I would like it if we could put Exempt employees on the system, just to track PTO.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Cathie for the review and kind words! We always try to help with support, even if we don't offer a feature we try to find a way to accomplish what you are looking to do. In regards to employees just tracking time off, they can do that too - there isn't a requirement to track time. We'll reach out with more details, thanks again!

Ana
Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am a fan

I really like that it tracks and accrues PTO & holiday hours. I don't have to ask anyone what my PTO balance is! I think its smart to be able to add a schedule if you happen to work the same amount of hours each day - much easier to add. I also like that I can add a comment or note of some sort, if needed.

I feel like there are some visual layout aspects that could be improved - or at least offered as a setting option. For example, I a m a visual person - I would love it if I could select a calendar view for seeing what I have entered for the month already. But I realized not everyone would like that layout, hence the suggestion for an optional setting to change the type of view.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Ana for the review, it is great to hear that you're a fan! We appreciate the feedback as well. Please reach out if you ever have any questions.

Valerie
Program Supervisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch

Kommentare: I have loved my overall experience with Buddy Punch. As I mentioned before their help is invaluable. Some companies have no chat, or phone number and you wait days to hear back from an email. Their immediate response is something they should never get rid of, no matter how big they become.

I love how easy it is to access help on any aspect of using the software. You can do their chat and they respond almost immediately. They will even help fix anything from their end if you need the help. I love the facial recognition feature and other features that are offered to ensure that your staff is on the job site in order to sign in. I like how easy the PTO requesting is for the staff and for admin to approve. It's a little bit of work trying to get all of the PTO hours in for all employees, especially if they work different hours and have different PTO hours, but the team at Buddy Punch are always available to help with questions. That is one of the things I think are most important- the great customer serivce. The accessibility to actual people can help is valuable.

I would like to see more options for PTO reporting. I feel that the report for overall PTO has too much info. I would like to see it have an option where you can check off which items you need in the report and then produce the report from what you actually need. It is hard to manage what they offer. This causes me to need to go into each staff account separately to report one by one.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Valerie for the review and we appreciate all the nice words! We try to always be available whenever anyone needs help and we value timely responses. In regards to the PTO question we'll reach out to you as we have a new PTO report that might help. Thanks again!

Susan
Office Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Whenever I have a question that I can't find in the FAQ or a billing issue, they are super friendly and quick to respond. I even accidentally got charged for a full year subscription when I wanted to go monthly, and they refunded me immediately after contacting them. CSR is very helpful, and always quick to respond!

I like that you can require a photo and location for your employees when clocking in, and can monitor them pretty easily. It is really easy to set up, and you can put extra data in your employee files to have it all in one place. I also like that I can assign managers over certain employees, so they can monitor their own departments and approve accordingly. The facial recognition feature is super helpful when a bunch are clocking in on one device!

I find the navigation of the site is a little complicated at times. I tend to have to look around for a few minutes or hit the help to find a certain feature that I am looking for. Most of the time they have the feature, I just can't remember where I found it last time. The app isn't super helpful as the administrator. It is much easier to approve time-cards and review employee activity through the website vs the app. (The app is pretty much good for clocking in purposes only.) Wish that your facial recognition picture worked for punching in even if you use the "log in" feature vs the "punch" one. (Currently you have to take two pictures when using the "log in" with facial rec. option for punching in.)

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Susan for the review! It is great to hear that you're finding our customer service excellent and that we've been easy to setup and have all the features you are looking for. Thanks for the suggestion on Facial Recognition - we use the same photo when punching in directly but you are right, if you log in first then you take another picture. Also you can approve time cards on the app, but there's a lot of information to review so I can understand how using the web is a lot easier. Thanks again!

Stephenie
Project Assistant in USA

Works the way it is advertised. Learning curve was minimal.

Kommentare: This software is a great alternative to paper records, especially for a small company that has hourly employees. I have no idea how easy/hard setting up accounts is, but for me--a regular employee--it works wonderfully. If I knew someone starting their own business, or someone who has their own business, I would recommend this product.

When I made user errors (like forgetting to clock out) the software had built in measures to rectify my mistake. I forgot to punch out, and it has a feature to leave notes for your boss. You can also edit a punch after you make a mistake (just needs to be approved by your boss) So if you get excited and start working before you clock in? No problem. Just punch in and edit the time to an earlier time of the day. Then wait for your boss to approve the changes. It says I can review punches from previous weeks, but I haven't had time to explore that feature yet.

I didn't devote a lot of time to explore the software, so it took a full work week to figure out what it had to offer beyond punching in and out. Software seems great! I've only been using it for two weeks. I don't have complaints about the software. Any issues I faced were from a lack of understanding how it functioned, and I was able to figure it out on my own (for example: I forgot to punch out, and the next morning when I saw the error it showed me punching in and out at what seemed to be random times during the night) Biggest complaint: the company sent me emails asking me to review the product the very first day I used it, and I personally think people need a few days--up to a week--to familiarize themselves with the software (at least enough to write a review)

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Stephanie for the great review, I'm glad your'e finding us easy to use and that you're finding our built in features to be helpful, such as forgetting to clock in or out. Also, sorry for asking for a review so fast! I appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks again for the review and for your recommendation.

Brittany
Reception and Administration in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best system for business owners.

Kommentare: I like the ease of having the app on my phone considering I don't always go directly into the office first before I start working.

The thing I like most about the software is the geographical location requirement. Every time you punch in/out it shows your employer your location. Making time clock fraud one less worry as a business owner and the employee more responsible about time maintenance because you cannot get paid if you are not physically at work.

Because of the added security of the geographical location, I do not like that it prompts me to also take my picture as I clock in/out. I don't feel comfortable with a third party technology company not only knowing my location but also what I look like and am wearing at that moment. For employers, understood, we know each other personally and professionally. But there are hackers in the world so my face and location shouldn't be necessary.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thanks for the review Brittany, it is great to hear you're finding us easy to use. It sounds like you're using our GPS and webcam image options. The webcam image feature is enabled/disabled by the administrator of the account, so it is an optional feature. The administrator can make it required on a per employee basis. Thanks again for the review!

Anita
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch serves all our needs

Kommentare: We have been using Buddy Punch since 2015. Prior to Buddy Punch we were using an excel spreadsheet for time keeping. We use Buddy Punch as a time clock for daily in/out and breaks. We use the PTO accrual system and PTO tracker. Buddy Punch is easy to use and easy to figure out. Customer service is responsive. The few times I've needed help (very rare) they were super responsive and made sure my problem was completely solved. Staff loves the mobile app. It makes punching in/out easy so staff can punch in as they enter the building because inevitably they will be waylaid with questions before they even get to their computer. Buddy Punch is constantly upgrading and improving. There are many 'bells and whistles' that we don't even use- but it is nice to know they are there if we ever need them. I would recommend Buddy Punch to anyone.

*Easy to use *Great mobile app *Many bells and whistles

The only Con I have with Buddy Punch is the name. 'Buddy Punch' just feels awkward.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Anita for the review and kind words, we appreciate your business throughout the years and the recommendation!

Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great time collection option

I was looking for a time collection option for our temporary employee staff. We have anywhere from 15 to 30 temporary employees on staff from different agencies on a weekly basis. It was a chore to have paper time tickets from multiple agencies and making sure the hours were approved by the supervisor was difficult as well. Buddy punch allows all Temp employees to punch in on one clock and it takes their picture so I can verify it was them. We have an IPad set up for this purpose only. At the end of the week I can easily run a report by staffing agency and send the reports to them so the temporary employee can be paid.

In the beginning we had issues with the IPad not not running the app correctly. I am not sure if the issues were on our end or if they were with Buddy Punch but we had to reload the program once a week it seems for the first couple of months. I am happy to say things are working much smoother now and I rarely need to reboot the IPad.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you for the review, it's great to hear that you're finding our reporting options easy to use and that you're taking advantage of our webcam feature, which you can setup to require a photo of an employee on punches. Also good to hear that any issues with your iPad have been resolved. Thanks again!

Ashley
Corporate Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Enough

Kommentare: I like the location aspect, reporting could be improved, but overall, it functions and I like being able to see where employees are when they punch in/out.

What I like the most about the software is that it allows my employees to allocate their time to different locations which improves Job Costing Accuracy. I would like it if it were easier to log more than one location for the day without having to actually clock out.

I dislike that we continually have issues with people not being able to clock out. They try, but it doesn't work. I've looked over the settings and everything. Also, it would be great if I could print all of the individuals reports without going in and selecting, then deselecting, and selecting a new employee. Basically, I would like to print each employees time card on it's own page at the click of a button.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thanks for the review Ashley, it is great to hear that we're easy to use. Also thanks for the feedback, we do have a report that should meet your needs, it is called our Employee Detail Report, and it lists each employee on a new page. Also we're happy to help troubleshoot any issues your employees are having with punching out. I am going to reach out to you in a separate email and in app message, we'll get to the bottom of it. Thank you again.

Jim
General Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Well Done Time Tracking Software

Kommentare: This software has accomplished what we were hoping for - punching in and out when on site. We are a custom fab shop, so we use a lot of job codes and the software is easy to use for purpose. We eliminated paper tallies which over the course of a years time has saved us payroll in regards to employee rounding time on time sheets. I am able to access all the information even when I am on the road, so I am always in the loop on attendance and who is working on what projects.

Easy to train employees Easy to set-up and implement Straight forward user interface Geofence ability (user must punch in specified areas)

Would like customizable report options I sometimes forget when setting up a new user to add them to the Geofence. Our company has only one location so an automatic add would be nice.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Jim for the review, it's great to hear that you're utilizing our Geofencing feature and that you're finding us easy to use. We appreciate the feedback and your business!

Solomon
Optometrist in USA

I use Buddy Punch for my small office with 5-10 employees. The value and functionality are great!

I can customize its features in a way that work for my situation! My employees can clock in and out from the free app on their phones, and I can limit that ability by ip address and location of timecard punch. I also like that it is so easy to review original punched, and to accept or decline requested modifications if employees have erred or forgotten to clock in or out.

I wish I had and used cameras for Punch in and Punch out. I don't know how possible this is, or if it's a feature already available, but I wish it would send a notification alert to my employees every time it connects to or loses my workplace wifi.... Or better yet, if it could report the wifi /IP address find and loss times, directly to me -the employer - this way I could approximate, objectively, how accurate my employees are at clock in and clock out.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Solomon for the review! I'm glad that you and your employees are using our mobile apps and our IP Lock feature. We offer the full punch history if any changes are requested, as you pointed out. Also thank you for the feature suggestion, we do not have a way to notify users when they lose wifi but I will add this to our request list. Thanks again, we appreciate your business!

Dawit
IT Manager in Äthiopien
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch

Kommentare: My overall experience with Buddy Punch has been positive. The system offers convenient and efficient ways to record attendance, providing flexibility with options like username and face ID logins. The user interface is generally user-friendly.

The most appreciated aspect of Buddy Punch system is its user-friendly interface, which simplifies the process of recording and tracking attendance effortlessly.

Navigating the web-based system becomes challenging once a user logs in with their username and switches to utilizing face ID.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dawit. It's rewarding to know that you find our interface user-friendly and our attendance recording system efficient. We take note of your insights regarding the navigation between username and face ID logins and are always working to improve. Thanks again!

James
President in Kanada
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Scheduler!

The product is extremely user friendly. It is very easy to clock in/out and to schedule staff from a scheduler perspective.

The payroll module is not available to Canadian users. :(Integrations with many major payroll services are available but not Sage accounting. :(It would be ideal if user alerts/notifications could be available to remind teams to submit their timecards.

letztes Jahr

Thank you James for the review, it is great to hear that you're finding us extremely user friendly! In regards to payroll you are correct, US only for now. For the time card reminders, we do have them as well as reminders to approve. We'll reach out with details. We appreciate your business!

Ramin
Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch honest review

Kommentare: Great, saves me time in calculating punch hours, and gives the employees extra confidence that their hours are being calculated fairly and accurately.

Ease of use, setup is user friendly, tech support is quick and helpful.

Items that could be improved: 1.) Allow more than one account Manager. 2.)Allowing Account Admin(s) or Manager(s) to make exceptions to punch out rules. I like to have to rules in place, but every once is a blue moon an employee may have permission to punch in early or come back to work early and I want to have access to make exceptions without having to completely remove the rule. 3.) Every once in a while the punch in and out feature is glitchy and doesn't work. Not a common problem, but it does happen sometimes.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Ramin for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us easy to use and user friendly. We do allow multiple admins and managers on any account, we can reach out to you with details on how to add them. We appreciate the feedback and your business!