Über Buddy Punch

Cloudbasierte Stempeluhrlösung, die Berichte für die Gehaltsabrechnung vorab ausgefüllt. Mitarbeiter*innen können auf ihren Desktop- oder mobilen Geräten einstempeln.

Erfahre mehr über Buddy Punch

Ease of use, employees can edit, customer service.

No able to access my past pay periods and see the accrual of retirement funds, taxes withheld to date, etc.

Bewertungen zu Buddy Punch

Buddy Punch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 939 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Buddy Punch bereits verwendet?

Rich
Lead Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to manage hours

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Amanda
Amanda
Director of Finance and HR in USA

Easy to use for staff!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We needed a new solution for timekeeping and Buddy Punch came through! Onboarding and integration was so easy. Once I figured out all the setting options, it's really easy to customize to exactly what you need. Employees love using it because it's so straight forward to use.

The system is user friendly and all my staff say its so easy to use. They love it! Which is a huge improvement from our last solution. I like that time off requests can also be handled within the same system.

There are a couple reports that I would like to see a bit more detail or formatted a little differently, but that's a wish not a need. It's very functional, just a couple things that could be nice to make it even more efficient.

letzten Monat

Amanda, we're thrilled to hear that Buddy Punch has been a user-friendly and effective timekeeping solution for you and your team. Your feedback on report formatting is invaluable, and we're committed to exploring enhancements for even greater efficiency. Thanks for choosing us and for recognizing the ease of onboarding and customization!

Bryan
Staff Training Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BuddyPunch: Time Tracking made easy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: BuddyPunch has been very helpful and I am glad my organization made the switch from our previous tracker to BuddyPunch. As mentioned earlier, the ease of use of BuddyPunch is what separates it from a lot of competitors.

BuddyPunch makes employee time tracking very easy. Employees just need to be within a geofence (if one is set up) log in and punch in/punch out. They don't have to jump through endless steps for something that should be straightforward. The user interface is also very user friendly.

When integrating hours from BuddyPunch to QBO, it'll sometimes error out and you'll have to go back in a submit the hours that it did submit the initial time. It does not happen a lot, but when it does you just need to be sure to catch it to ensure all hours are submitted accurately.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Bryan, we're so happy to hear that Buddy Punch is making a positive difference in your daily operations. Keeping things straightforward and user-friendly is our goal. It's fantastic that you're finding value in our service since the switch. Your feedback is much appreciated – thanks for being with us!

Josh
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

so so not greatest

Kommentare: Several areas of concern. Very little corrections made based on feedback. Not able to contact support by phone. Delayed response in email. Not open to different types and operations for different business types. This is a very baseline product with little features. Menus are hard for older users to read. Not user friendly for most users. Time corrections are difficult for users to complete or request. Very limited on admin ability to control aspects of the clock to prevent user issues. reports decimal place cannot be changed from 3 to 2 decimals increases rounding time for admin. Integration with payroll company cost additional funds.

online can view anywhere from a computer . the app is poor at best and is not integrated to be used as a time clock or to check all features and make adjustments from admin must have a computer to do so

Most of it

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Josh - Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Unfortunately many of your comments we believe are inaccurate and I would like to make sure that Buddy Punch is accurately reflected on Capterra. We do not charge for integrations with other Payroll Companies. We just added an integration with Paychex and there was no cost to any customer for doing so. We are also very timely in responding to inquiries. In your case specifically you opened a ticket on 7/29/16 at 3:52 pm. We responded at 4:14 pm the same day with a resolution. You opened a ticket on 8/29/16 at 12:35 pm, we replied at 12:46 pm. You opened a ticket on 9/12/16 at 10:21 am and we replied on 12:46 pm. We offer many features such as GPS, IP Address Lock, Webcam photos on punches, and notifications. We offer easy change requests with the user clicking on a button that says "I need to change something." I'm sorry we didn't work for your business and we will take your feedback into consideration.

Kelsie
Content manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Time Management

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to clock in from anywhere and still manage how much time you've worked in a day. Easily tells you when you've gone past 8hrs, and also great for seeing when your team members are clocked in or out.

Wish the time wasn't in decimal form so that it's easier to tell how much time you should work without going into overtime.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Kelsie, we're thrilled you find clocking in and managing work hours a breeze with Buddy Punch, not to mention keeping an eye on team activity. Your feedback about the decimal time format is super helpful – we aim to make time tracking as intuitive as possible. Thanks a bunch for your valuable insights!

Director Business Development in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch - a value added tool for our small business

Kommentare: Delighted! As a trucking company and having resources starting their shifts at different times and in different locations it was "effort" in tying this all together to ensure everyone was being paid for correct times - doing payroll was a chore in calling and requesting and then finally imposing deadlines or you don't get paid which pushes other things back in processing payroll... Week one of deployment -> all those issues disappeared!!! Well done Buddy Punch!!!!

Simplicity of use which made adoption within our organization easier

Because of it's simplicity, I overcomplicated it for our trial period and had everyone in the organization trying it. To launch, we decided to recreate our site and started running with only the team members that are required to punch in and out

vor 2 Monaten

Michael, it's fantastic to hear how Buddy Punch has streamlined payroll and time tracking for your trucking company. We're thrilled that the simplicity of our tool made adoption easy and resolved the challenges of managing diverse shift times and locations. Your experience of seeing immediate improvements in the first week of deployment is exactly what we strive for. Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback and for choosing Buddy Punch!

Rhonda
Manager of Safety and Security in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Champion of Employee Time Tracking

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Buddy Punch is super easy to use, and has all the features one would need to have an efficient time tracking system. The customer service is top tier, and the reps are incredibly knowledgeable. Not only is Buddy Punch easy to use, but it is affordable, even for a small business. I've recommended Buddy Punch to others, and they love it. Glad I found them.

There aren't any cons that I have come across since using Buddy Punch.

letzten Monat

We're absolutely delighted to know that Buddy Punch has been super easy to use and efficient for your time tracking needs, Rhonda. Your kind words about our customer service and the affordability for small businesses are greatly appreciated. It's wonderful to hear about your recommendations and the positive feedback from others. Thank you for being such a strong advocate for Buddy Punch!

Courtney
Patient Care Co-ordinator in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Started using Buddy Punch in November of 2022 when I was Hired at Swift. I honestly like being able to login this way, see my entire week laid out in front of me- I just really like the ease of tracking my hours on Buddy Punch.

I enjoy being able to clock in & out of my account with ease, easily fix any mistakes if I forget to clock out & make a note of it, etc.

Everytime I login it always asks me for permission to use my camera. I do NOT like this & don't understand why it asks me this every. single. time I login. Very annoying.

vor 3 Wochen

It's great to know that Buddy Punch is working well for you in tracking your hours. Should the camera permission prompt continue to be a concern, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, Courtney. We're here to help and make sure your experience is hassle-free. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Dawit
IT Manager in Äthiopien
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Buddy Punch has been positive. The system offers convenient and efficient ways to record attendance, providing flexibility with options like username and face ID logins. The user interface is generally user-friendly.

The most appreciated aspect of Buddy Punch system is its user-friendly interface, which simplifies the process of recording and tracking attendance effortlessly.

Navigating the web-based system becomes challenging once a user logs in with their username and switches to utilizing face ID.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dawit. It's rewarding to know that you find our interface user-friendly and our attendance recording system efficient. We take note of your insights regarding the navigation between username and face ID logins and are always working to improve. Thanks again!

Tara
Paraprofessional in USA

Ease of use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good experience. I like being able to log into my computer and use the Buddy Punch without having to use a fingerprint or retinal read.

I like how easy it is to use the Buddy Punch system.

I can’t think of anything I don’t like. I use it to clock in my time each morning and clock out each afternoon.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Tara! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying the simplicity and convenience of Buddy Punch. It's great to know that our system fits seamlessly into your daily routine. Your satisfaction with the ease of use is important to us. Thank you for your kind words!

Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WFH CSR Usage

It's really easy to use, my company actually set up my account. However, learning that navigation is really quiet easy.

The only issue I encounter using this was when I submit it for approval, it wouldn't allow me to punch in the next day.

vor 2 Monaten

It's great to hear that navigating Buddy Punch has been a smooth experience for you. We aim to keep things user-friendly and straightforward. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Wendy
Human Resource Manager in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and Useful

Kommentare: We have only been using this software since 1-1-2022 and for the most part it have been very useful for everything that I have need it to do for me. If we need help or have a question [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been able to reach out to our contact person and they have been very helpful.

I can see at any point and time when an employee punchedin or out daily, payroll period, monthly total hours etc.

I really wish under reports that I can pull a report such as when did each employee start working for the company. To be able to pull a report showing each employee with other HIS reporting information that is used for various information

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review Wendy, it is great to hear that you're finding us helpful and useful. We appreciate the 10 out of 10 rating and your business!

Bryan
It Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch is awesome

Kommentare: Excellent! The product works well on iPads and PCs. It seems to be very low maintenance and the staff are great to work with when I have questions.

The ease of use and implementation. I work with many non technical people and they caught on to the app quickly.

I would like to see a cached mode so if we lose internet facial recognition will still work and punches will record when internet is restored. I would also like to see more permission control over the manager role.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Bryan for the review! It is great to hear that you and your staff are finding us easy to use.

Ana
Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am a fan

I really like that it tracks and accrues PTO & holiday hours. I don't have to ask anyone what my PTO balance is! I think its smart to be able to add a schedule if you happen to work the same amount of hours each day - much easier to add. I also like that I can add a comment or note of some sort, if needed.

I feel like there are some visual layout aspects that could be improved - or at least offered as a setting option. For example, I a m a visual person - I would love it if I could select a calendar view for seeing what I have entered for the month already. But I realized not everyone would like that layout, hence the suggestion for an optional setting to change the type of view.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Ana for the review, it is great to hear that you're a fan! We appreciate the feedback as well. Please reach out if you ever have any questions.

Valerie
Program Supervisor in USA

Buddy Punch

Kommentare: I have loved my overall experience with Buddy Punch. As I mentioned before their help is invaluable. Some companies have no chat, or phone number and you wait days to hear back from an email. Their immediate response is something they should never get rid of, no matter how big they become.

I love how easy it is to access help on any aspect of using the software. You can do their chat and they respond almost immediately. They will even help fix anything from their end if you need the help. I love the facial recognition feature and other features that are offered to ensure that your staff is on the job site in order to sign in. I like how easy the PTO requesting is for the staff and for admin to approve. It's a little bit of work trying to get all of the PTO hours in for all employees, especially if they work different hours and have different PTO hours, but the team at Buddy Punch are always available to help with questions. That is one of the things I think are most important- the great customer serivce. The accessibility to actual people can help is valuable.

I would like to see more options for PTO reporting. I feel that the report for overall PTO has too much info. I would like to see it have an option where you can check off which items you need in the report and then produce the report from what you actually need. It is hard to manage what they offer. This causes me to need to go into each staff account separately to report one by one.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Valerie for the review and we appreciate all the nice words! We try to always be available whenever anyone needs help and we value timely responses. In regards to the PTO question we'll reach out to you as we have a new PTO report that might help. Thanks again!

Susan
Office Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Whenever I have a question that I can't find in the FAQ or a billing issue, they are super friendly and quick to respond. I even accidentally got charged for a full year subscription when I wanted to go monthly, and they refunded me immediately after contacting them. CSR is very helpful, and always quick to respond!

I like that you can require a photo and location for your employees when clocking in, and can monitor them pretty easily. It is really easy to set up, and you can put extra data in your employee files to have it all in one place. I also like that I can assign managers over certain employees, so they can monitor their own departments and approve accordingly. The facial recognition feature is super helpful when a bunch are clocking in on one device!

I find the navigation of the site is a little complicated at times. I tend to have to look around for a few minutes or hit the help to find a certain feature that I am looking for. Most of the time they have the feature, I just can't remember where I found it last time. The app isn't super helpful as the administrator. It is much easier to approve time-cards and review employee activity through the website vs the app. (The app is pretty much good for clocking in purposes only.) Wish that your facial recognition picture worked for punching in even if you use the "log in" feature vs the "punch" one. (Currently you have to take two pictures when using the "log in" with facial rec. option for punching in.)

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Susan for the review! It is great to hear that you're finding our customer service excellent and that we've been easy to setup and have all the features you are looking for. Thanks for the suggestion on Facial Recognition - we use the same photo when punching in directly but you are right, if you log in first then you take another picture. Also you can approve time cards on the app, but there's a lot of information to review so I can understand how using the web is a lot easier. Thanks again!

Stephenie
Project Assistant in USA

Works the way it is advertised. Learning curve was minimal.

Kommentare: This software is a great alternative to paper records, especially for a small company that has hourly employees. I have no idea how easy/hard setting up accounts is, but for me--a regular employee--it works wonderfully. If I knew someone starting their own business, or someone who has their own business, I would recommend this product.

When I made user errors (like forgetting to clock out) the software had built in measures to rectify my mistake. I forgot to punch out, and it has a feature to leave notes for your boss. You can also edit a punch after you make a mistake (just needs to be approved by your boss) So if you get excited and start working before you clock in? No problem. Just punch in and edit the time to an earlier time of the day. Then wait for your boss to approve the changes. It says I can review punches from previous weeks, but I haven't had time to explore that feature yet.

I didn't devote a lot of time to explore the software, so it took a full work week to figure out what it had to offer beyond punching in and out. Software seems great! I've only been using it for two weeks. I don't have complaints about the software. Any issues I faced were from a lack of understanding how it functioned, and I was able to figure it out on my own (for example: I forgot to punch out, and the next morning when I saw the error it showed me punching in and out at what seemed to be random times during the night) Biggest complaint: the company sent me emails asking me to review the product the very first day I used it, and I personally think people need a few days--up to a week--to familiarize themselves with the software (at least enough to write a review)

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Stephanie for the great review, I'm glad your'e finding us easy to use and that you're finding our built in features to be helpful, such as forgetting to clock in or out. Also, sorry for asking for a review so fast! I appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks again for the review and for your recommendation.

Kim
Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use

Kommentare: So far, the Buddy Punch App has saved me time with the weekly payroll timecards. I don't have to depend on the employee turning in their timecard in person on Monday morning. It is especially helpful because they work on multiple jobsites and not in the office

I like that the employees can clock in and out on their phones since we have construction sites where there isn't a mobile office. It also lets them select the job they are working for so we can have accurate billing. It is helpful for our laborers who are often on multiple projects throughout the day. As an administrator, I like that I can access it from my phone or desktop. I use the feature to filter out the hours bases on the job, I like that I can see all the hours worked on a job for the week, and it is totaled up for me. we also use the GPS feature, I like that it shows me where they were when they clock in, in particular if they meant to select a different job and picked one by accident, we can narrow it down by GPS

It don't have a least favorite part about the software. It just takes a minute t become familiar to the options and how it works.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Kim for the review, it is great to hear that you're making use of our GPS feature and that you're finding us easy to use. We appreciate your business!

Brittany
Reception and Administration in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best system for business owners.

Kommentare: I like the ease of having the app on my phone considering I don't always go directly into the office first before I start working.

The thing I like most about the software is the geographical location requirement. Every time you punch in/out it shows your employer your location. Making time clock fraud one less worry as a business owner and the employee more responsible about time maintenance because you cannot get paid if you are not physically at work.

Because of the added security of the geographical location, I do not like that it prompts me to also take my picture as I clock in/out. I don't feel comfortable with a third party technology company not only knowing my location but also what I look like and am wearing at that moment. For employers, understood, we know each other personally and professionally. But there are hackers in the world so my face and location shouldn't be necessary.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thanks for the review Brittany, it is great to hear you're finding us easy to use. It sounds like you're using our GPS and webcam image options. The webcam image feature is enabled/disabled by the administrator of the account, so it is an optional feature. The administrator can make it required on a per employee basis. Thanks again for the review!

Anita
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch serves all our needs

Kommentare: We have been using Buddy Punch since 2015. Prior to Buddy Punch we were using an excel spreadsheet for time keeping. We use Buddy Punch as a time clock for daily in/out and breaks. We use the PTO accrual system and PTO tracker. Buddy Punch is easy to use and easy to figure out. Customer service is responsive. The few times I've needed help (very rare) they were super responsive and made sure my problem was completely solved. Staff loves the mobile app. It makes punching in/out easy so staff can punch in as they enter the building because inevitably they will be waylaid with questions before they even get to their computer. Buddy Punch is constantly upgrading and improving. There are many 'bells and whistles' that we don't even use- but it is nice to know they are there if we ever need them. I would recommend Buddy Punch to anyone.

*Easy to use *Great mobile app *Many bells and whistles

The only Con I have with Buddy Punch is the name. 'Buddy Punch' just feels awkward.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Anita for the review and kind words, we appreciate your business throughout the years and the recommendation!

Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great time collection option

I was looking for a time collection option for our temporary employee staff. We have anywhere from 15 to 30 temporary employees on staff from different agencies on a weekly basis. It was a chore to have paper time tickets from multiple agencies and making sure the hours were approved by the supervisor was difficult as well. Buddy punch allows all Temp employees to punch in on one clock and it takes their picture so I can verify it was them. We have an IPad set up for this purpose only. At the end of the week I can easily run a report by staffing agency and send the reports to them so the temporary employee can be paid.

In the beginning we had issues with the IPad not not running the app correctly. I am not sure if the issues were on our end or if they were with Buddy Punch but we had to reload the program once a week it seems for the first couple of months. I am happy to say things are working much smoother now and I rarely need to reboot the IPad.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you for the review, it's great to hear that you're finding our reporting options easy to use and that you're taking advantage of our webcam feature, which you can setup to require a photo of an employee on punches. Also good to hear that any issues with your iPad have been resolved. Thanks again!

Jim
General Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Well Done Time Tracking Software

Kommentare: This software has accomplished what we were hoping for - punching in and out when on site. We are a custom fab shop, so we use a lot of job codes and the software is easy to use for purpose. We eliminated paper tallies which over the course of a years time has saved us payroll in regards to employee rounding time on time sheets. I am able to access all the information even when I am on the road, so I am always in the loop on attendance and who is working on what projects.

Easy to train employees Easy to set-up and implement Straight forward user interface Geofence ability (user must punch in specified areas)

Would like customizable report options I sometimes forget when setting up a new user to add them to the Geofence. Our company has only one location so an automatic add would be nice.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Jim for the review, it's great to hear that you're utilizing our Geofencing feature and that you're finding us easy to use. We appreciate the feedback and your business!

Dawn
Bookkeeper in USA
Strafverfolgung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch is a helpful tool in the time keeping system.

Kommentare: My experience has been good.

For people who are computer literate it is very user friendly.

If an employee punches in an incorrect time or date, they cannot change it themselves.If an employee is computer illiterate, they have more problems handling the program.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Dawn for the review, it is great to hear that your experience has been good and your users have found us user-friendly. We do have the option to enable editing for employees, which can involve an approval process. This way employees can request edits if they make a mistake. We will reach out with further information, thanks again!

Pamela
Operations Controller in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch Review

Kommentare: Great platform and Customer service.

Customer Service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assistance is AWESOME

Cannot add a new hirer in the system on a day when PTO accruals is applied. So if new employee comes on board I have to wait until after

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review Pamela, it is great to hear that our customer service has been awesome! In regards to the PTO accrual balance - you can optionally always manually increase/decrease a balance as needed. Thanks again!

Lindsey
Executive Assistant in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

L. Bruce

Kommentare: My employees love this system since they do not have to come to the building to login. We are a Police Department and sometimes they need to respond to a call and cannot come in to clock in until later. On the previous system we used the Officer would have to fill out paperwork explaining why they did not clock in. Now they can clock in when they get to the call location or if they forget they can punch in later and adjust the time and write a short reason why they had to adjust the time. This helps decrease paperwork and helps the employee.

I like Buddy Punch because it is web based and the app is also a plus. Easy to access and a great way to keep up with time and PTO.

My least favorite part is that it is sometimes hard to navigate if you are in a hurry. You have to go back to screens once you enter information. If you have to enter information on an employee several times you have to either hit the back arrow or search for their information again to proceed with the entry.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Lindsey for the review, it's great to hear that your employees are loving Buddy Punch! Also thanks for the feedback, I'll message you to see what area you are referring to as you shouldn't have to hit back or search for an employee again after entering information. Thanks again!

Henry
Operations Manager in USA
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our partner Buddy Punch

Kommentare: Our experience here for the time keeping and personal/vacation/holiday time keeping has been seamless and very easy and quick to learn.

The interaction with the the different sections is seamless once a person learns all the processes that relate to time in and time off. Having the availability of the calendar option makes keeping up with personal time very simple. The features that allow changes to time and scheduling are made simple and are quick and easy to perform.

Integration with our payroll service could be easier and more user friendly

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Henry for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us simple and easy to use. I'm glad that our Time Off tracking feature is working out well for your business.