Über truDigital

Das Unternehmen vertraut auf hochwertige Kommunikation. Deshalb ist diese Lösung nutzerfreundlich, mit Apps ausgestattet und wird durch uneingeschränkten Support unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über truDigital

Easily scaled, reasonable cost, logical UI, great customer service.

Bewertungen zu truDigital

truDigital hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 368 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du truDigital bereits verwendet?

Matt
Director of Creative Design and Marketing in USA
Tierarzt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great solution for in store signage!

Kommentare: We have deployed 20 truDigital units to 20 different locations spread across the US. We are able to update our marketing messages on these screens almost instantly.

The software is super easy to use once you understand all of the functionality. Being able to deploy a playlist to multiple units at the same time is a huge plus. Also being able to instantly see the status of each player really helps us as our units are located across the US from coast to coast.

Updating playlists can be a little tricky at times. Supplied templates don't have the best design options and they aren't very customizable.

Antwort von truDigital

Hi Matt, Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're able to easily display your marketing messages across the US. Regarding our templates, we have our design department working on creating more templates to choose from, so stay tuned. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us at 801-852-9898. Best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Beth
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Verpackung und Container, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Options - A little "clunky"

Kommentare: It's been a great communication tool for our front office. We use it to greet our customers that visit our headquarters and also to celebrate employee milestones. The live YouTube feed has been very popular.

There are a lot of good options for content in terms of layouts. The scheduling is GREAT and I don't run into weird glitches like I did with our old Novisign program. It's definitely an upgrade from that system.

Some of the templates are hard to edit or have limitations to what can be added. For example, the holidays have just a select number of images. Some of the birthday templates are challenging if you have a long name to put in there. I have done some Welcome templates and have had to fiddle with the company logo image for 1/2 an hour to get it to size up correctly.

Antwort von truDigital

Hi Beth, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you enjoy the scheduling feature and the multiple options for content. We're always looking to improve, so we appreciate your feedback and insights. If you have any questions or additional suggestions, feel free to message us at support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to work with you. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Susan
Marketing and Communications Director in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

truDigital is a true asset to our Company making my job less stressful!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, the support has been exceptional, and I'm very pleased with the product, ease of use and continue to add more digital displays each year.

I love remote access, multi-screen use, scheduling features and the ability to create custom slides and videos.

I can't delete multiple slides or items at one time. They have to be done individually. If I'm chaining the name of a slide show or folder, it kicks me out to the main menu and I have to navigate back to the change I made.

letzte Woche

Hi Susan, We're thrilled to hear how truDigital has streamlined your work and that our support team has exceeded your expectations. Exciting update – our new Enterprise interface now features bulk editing to make deleting and managing slides even easier! If you're interested, just reach out, and will get you set up with a trial!

Riva
Graphic Designer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Business review

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It fits our current needs. In the future, hoping it will expand technology.

TruDigital is a good way to communicate company reviews.

Hoping for interactive functionality in the future.

Nicholas
Internal Marketing Coordinator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Trudigital for Internal Usage in office

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like the ability to change slides on the fly and have a variety of built-in templates for sports, quotes, weather, and more. Trudigital helps keep our office space dynamic and interesting. Also, the text-to-support feature on the website is great, and I have always had a good experience in dealing with support staff.

I would like to see more custom templates, or even user-created templates. Also, the remotes you receive for setting up a new trudigital box have a very weak signal, and have to be held very close to the player to work. It would also be nice to be able to reassign players and playlists without having to bother your support staff.

letzte Woche

Nicholas, a big thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with truDigital. It's fantastic to hear our platform is bringing a dynamic and engaging touch to your office! Regarding the minor issues you've mentioned- we've got some tailored solutions ready for you. Please get in touch with Mary, your dedicated account manager, at maryann@trudigital.net, and she'll guide you through these enhancements. We're here to ensure your experience with us continues to be as seamless and productive as possible!

Ron
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value! Would Recommend!

Kommentare: Positive! I would buy again! We've used this service for 3+ years and are very satisified.

Easy to use, with excellent support! We tried other competing software/player suites and found the lack of support to be frustrating. We've always had prompt support from TrueDigital! We use this service in multiple locations. The ease of use makes it a no brainer.

There is a bit of a learning curve but support has always been available to help us through any problems or issues. Most of our issues have been user error.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ron, Thanks for the awesome review! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with our support team. As a company, we have invested extensive time and resources into our customer support experience and are confident we provide the best support in the industry. Thank you for sharing and for being a truDigital customer.

Ian
Marketing Assistant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It gets the job done, I guess.

Kommentare: It's a budget service for digital signage, so expect budget performance. That said, much of it comes down to "you get out what you put in" with it. If you have a good team that keeps tabs on the software and puts together good content for it, truDigital should be enough for your business, as long as you don't care too much about live-updated content from third-party sites and social. Though we've experienced issues with the software itself, the customer service team is great.

Straightforward interface that doesn't take long to learn. Price point is significantly lower than other services. Customer service team is very responsive and helpful. They seem to keep close tabs on the status of the software and devices so they are rarely surprised when there is an issue. When I contact them about something they often seem to be already on the problem, which is certainly admirable.

It's very, very slow. Even switching out one slide can take up to five minutes because the web app that controls the devices loads so slowly, even on high-speed internet. Service also struggles to work with third-parties (though I understand this is more-or-less across the board right now, regardless of software). In the 18 months or so that we've had the devices we've experienced fairly frequent connection and update issues, even when connected directly to the internet via cable.

Antwort von truDigital

Hello Ian, Thank you for your detailed review. We're glad to hear you've enjoyed timely and helpful responses from our customer service team. We certainly want to make sure you have the best digital signage experience possible. If you have any questions for us, feel free to let us know. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Director of IT in USA
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good for multi location

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Experience has been good, the product just works and requires very little maintenance.

Very easy to use for multiple displays at multiple locations. very low maintenance

Pricing is a little bit high for 22 locations.

vor 2 Wochen

Chris, we genuinely appreciate you carving out the time to share your feedback. It's incredibly rewarding to hear that your experience with truDigital has been not only positive but also impressively hassle-free. We take great pride in offering a platform that stands out for its low maintenance, allowing you to focus more on what truly matters without worrying about technical complexities. Thank you for highlighting this aspect of our service!

Daniel
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to increase corporate communication

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Training with truDigital was awesome - great personal instruction and willing to answer any questions via chat. Any issues I've had, we've resolved within 15 minutes.

I love the ability to create one playlist and send it out to multiple sites. Our company has many different subsidiaries and we're able to communicate to all the sites easily

The interface is a little clunky. I'm sure there are solutions with better UI, but this one still works. Just have to understand how to do it.

letzte Woche

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the awesome review! It's wonderful to hear how truDigital has seamlessly integrated communication across your company's various sites. We are just rolling out our latest upgrade - the new Enterprise interface designed to streamline and enhance the user experience. If you're interested in checking it out, feel free to reach out to our team!

Bryan
EHS Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied New User

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall good experience; still getting acclimated to all the platform resources.

Ease of content and direct tech support.

install requirements; had to get our IT to collaborate with truDigital team to work out the accommodations of the platform with our existing IT infrastructure.

vor 2 Wochen

Bryan, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with truDigital. As a newcomer to our community, it brings us immense joy to hear that you've had a satisfying experience thus far!

Diana
Program Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

truDigital to the Rescue

Kommentare: We have been able to keep advertising for our classes and events at a premium and able to change slides in an instant. In addition - all of my faculty have been able to create their own slides for the digital sign - which has cut back on work on the administrator end.

This software is EASY. I am NOT overly tech savvy - yet, even I can design graphics and media for this software. There are SO Many templates built in to the software, that you have multiple choices to fit your needs for any type of display. PLUS - the templates are easy to change up. I have had NO bugs with this, no times of the software going offline for any amount of time, and it is easy to learn and monitor.

Absolutely none. The customer service is great. I had an issue (that was totally my fault) and they walked me through multiple solutions in terms of my company needing to add some internet protocol to allow the website to access our internal servers. Then, it turned out that the issue was the television blocking the power to the transmitter via remote control. But - they walked me through "THIS ISN'T WORKING!!!" until we found a solution and they were very professional and helpful the entire time. Their group training is wonderful.

Antwort von truDigital

Hello Diana, Your review is music to our ears! Thank you for taking the time to leave your detailed comments. We're happy to hear that everything is going well and that you're enjoying your experience with truDigital! Thanks again Diana, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Aileen
Principal's Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

First impressions

Kommentare: We use truDigital to communicate school information to our student population. We have monitors in the main office and in the Student Commons.

What I like most about this software is the finished product. It looks very nice up on our monitors. I like the parts that I do not have to manipulate, like the clock, weather and holidays. I want give a to shout out to your customer assistance crew. I had a problem a while back with the display not uploading. Through an online chat, we were able to troubleshoot and get it back online.

1. I do not like how the templates like the Birthday and Upcoming events make you click and type, click and type, into each box. It takes forever to fill and you can't cut and paste. If you miss one name or date, you have to wipe everything out and retype it all. I wish I could use the templates, because I like some of the animated ones, but they are not user friendly. Because of this, I have taken to creating my own slides in Powerpoint and uploading them into a TruDigital slideshow template. This is so time consuming, and when you create a Powerpoint slide, none of the animations carry over into Tru-Digital. 2. I do not like the Integration QuoteFancy template. You cannot choose a different quote each day from the same author. If you choose five quotes or 20 quotes, you will still get the same first quotes. Maybe I want quote #35 - sorry, you can't choose it. 3. What I especially don't like is that all of your content is geared mainly toward business and nothing toward education. I work in a middle school so I need content that will engage my younger audience. 4. Some of the templates look great, like the Employee of the Month template called Employee Animated2, for example. I wish I could take it and change the title to something like Turkey Trot Winner and put a student's picture in it, but there is no option to change the title. This is just one example of how the majority of your content is unusable for us.

Antwort von truDigital

Hello Aileen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to know you enjoy the finished product and various templates and integrations like weather, holidays, and clock. We appreciate your valuable feedback and would love to discuss your suggestions further so we can make plans for improvements. Feel free to message me at michael.peine@trudigital.net and we can go over details. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Bill
Associate Director of Procurement and Contracts in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great value!

Kommentare: Generally very happy with a product that does exactly what we needed - our campus community can easily submit content and we can get it displaying quickly and easily at a reasonable cost.

We've been using this system for 6 years, and are very happy with the product and the support. Just prior to purchasing this system, we had purchased a far more expensive one, and were so disappointed with its limitations that we cancelled it. We were very happy to then find TruDigital instead. It is very simple to use, but has levels of sophistication we have not even tapped into. Initial implementation was quick and easy.

We struggle with how quickly it "bogs down" when you are trying to do a lot of updating at one time. It is also critical to remove stale content that will also bog it down.

letztes Jahr

Hey Bill, Thank you for leaving us a 10/10 review on behalf of Westmont College! We appreciate your support over the last 6 years and are thrilled you are finding truDigital helpful for your campus community.

Rodney
Marketing Manager in USA
Druck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

truDigital for Internal Messaging

Kommentare: This is a very effective way for our HR department to delivery custom messages to employees across multiple facilities, on breakroom tv's, in different states for any employee benefit changes, meetings, recognition and more. We also utilize lobby TVs for important messages as employees enter into work or to welcome clients or prospects to the facility.

There are many pros such as multi-user support, playlist management, content scheduling and more. Interface is easy to navigate and use with limited training. Integration into our facilities was straight foward and easy to implement.

No cons come to mind, it does everything that we need it to to.

letztes Jahr

Hi Rodney, Thank you for the stellar review. We appreciate your support!

Brittan
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Druck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Lot of Bang for Not A Lot of Bucks

Kommentare: Overall I like TruDigital it is a great value for the price. Some of our players occasionally disconnect for months at a time.

I find the slide show feature extremely helpful for circulating custom internal content throughout our facilities.

The weather and traffic apps are spotty.

Antwort von truDigital

Hello Brittan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear you enjoy the slide show feature. If you ever have connectivity issues, please contact us at support@trudigital.com or call 801-852-9898 so we can help get you back up and running. Thanks again for the review and for your continued business. All the best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Tish
HRM in USA
Verpackung und Container, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Technipaq HR Review

Kommentare: I am just a user (in the HR dept) and was not involved in the purchase of the product nor do I get involved with troubleshooting or anything else. Overall, I don't like using posting to it myself because it is cumbersome to get the slides saved in the system and on the screens so I send my slides to the IT department to complete that task. That is not the most efficient and effective way of handling and I would just do them myself if it weren't such a pain. So, it gets the job done, but not in a very convenient manner.

The product does what we need it to do by allowing us to post information on monitors throughout our facility for employee communication purposes.

I find it very cumbersome to use.....and not very intuitive or easy to navigate.

Antwort von truDigital

Hi Tish, We feel bad you have run into some challenges while using truDigital. If there is anything we can do to help troubleshoot your issues, please contact our Director of Support, James (801-852-9887 or James.potter@trudigital.com) for help.

Kati
HR Generalist in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

truDigital is very user friendly and offers many different apps. The apps allow you to be creative with your own designs, or use the preloaded designs for a quick and easy process.

Sometimes the content will lag when I try to watch the slideshow from my computer. The support group at truDigital was great in trying to find a solution, but the problem stemmed from too many Google Slides, which is what seems to be the easiest app for our organization.

Antwort von truDigital

Hi Kati, Thanks for your amazing review! We're thrilled you enjoy the ease of use and the many apps offered. We appreciate the feedback as well, as we're continuously looking to make improvements. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Jacob
Business Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

truDigital rocks

Kommentare: We needed a way to improve our visibility/culture across teams while simultaneously driving visibility and accountability through strategic KPIs to measure the health of business units/teams. I personally reviewed ~20 digital signage solutions and truDigital was the clear and obvious winner. They hit on all of our requirements and their customer service really won us over. Anytime we had a question or needed help they responded within minutes. On one occasion they actually went and built a new feature to support our request. We needed a way to use the PowerBI app to display our dashboards without giving the user the ability to "share" it (default footer in the PowerBI app). They solved the issue in ~2 weeks by figuring out how to hide the footer. In our new reality outside of the office, culture and accountability is more important than ever. We are using our truDigital digital signage to keep everyone up to date with new employees/promotions, announcements, cultural call-outs, real-time KPIs, and much more. I am so glad that we choose truDigital, because as times are changing I have full confidence that they are coming up with new ways to leverage digital signage outside of the traditional method using TV's in the office.

Easy to use, user friendly, TONS of built in content apps, supports different channels/playlists, ability to embed in intranet, awesome templates included, ability to create custom templates, PowerBI app, awesome customer service.

There really isn't anything to not like. It's a simple solution to solve our digital signage needs.

Antwort von truDigital

Jacob, thank you for the awesome review! We are happy you found truDigital and are thrilled to have ChemPoint as a valued customer.

Nina
IT Helpdesk Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Missing Link

The ability to communication with end-users is the overall goal. truDigital has allowed my organization to exceed this goal by milestones! It is so effortless to use the tools to create content that is witty, relevant and necessary. Even when time is not of the essence and last minute things need to be communicated, truDigital always has our back! Thank you!!

I wish there was an app for me to remotely access and make changes as necessary.

Antwort von truDigital

Hello Nina, We're glad to have your back! Thanks for taking the time to write a stellar review for us. We're so happy to hear you've been enjoying your experience with truDigital. We also appreciate the suggestion regarding an app, as we're always looking for ways to expand our offerings. Thanks again Nina, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Noah
Communications Coordinator in USA
Lagerung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality Product. Excellent Strategy

Kommentare: My overall experience with truDigital is very positive. The overall ease of the product has been an effective marketing strategy to reach out customers.

I love to simplicity of this software. The Digital player creates an effective way to reach and audience with powerful content. The preselected slides are an effective way to have content that can customers can engage with as well as the ability to customize content to the player.

The only issue I have with the player is the tediousness of the UI. Each player has its own personal library of content. It takes a few steps to access another players library. If they were able to integrate a single library to access all content it would make the world of difference.

Donna
Executive Director of Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works well once you learn the software

Kommentare: We are a boarding school and getting announcements out is helpful
Posting schedules
Parent's weekend announcements
Admissions visitors like to see their names

There are a number of templates that make it easy to post Customer support is excellent Once learned work pretty well holiday templates are good

Google integration is troublesome Needs more how-tos The learning curve is a bit high Utilizing the templates are not intuitive

Antwort von truDigital

Hello Donna, Thank you so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate your time. We're glad to hear you've been enjoying the various templates available. In regards to the Google Integration, feel free to contact support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to go over details. Thank you, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Thomas
Chef in USA
Möbel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Seems more complicated than it has to be

Screens looked good once completed. We were able to keep slides and schedule them pretty easily

No choice of fonts, text color, and few choices of text size . updating menu on the fly is difficult, waiting 5 minutes or more for a system refresh. Seems like a lot of extra steps involved. All we want to do is write a menu for the day and post it.

Antwort von truDigital

Hello Thomas, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that your screens look good and that you can schedule them easily. We also appreciate your feedback, as we're always looking for ways to improve our platform. Please contact us at support@trudigital.com or call 801-852-9898 so we can look into making your process more simple. All the best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

truDigital is truLy awesome!

The customer service rep we used during the selection process was a phenomenal communicator and also trained us on the product. When we onboard new employees to the marketing team and they need a crash course on usage, they are always accommodating and responsive. Set-up is extremely fast and simple.

Some of the modules could use a little modernization but I would call on third parties to catch up to how the tool is used.

Antwort von truDigital

Hello, Thank you for your awesome review! We're so glad to know you're enjoying your experience with truDigital. We appreciate your comments and feedback. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Jimmie
Safety Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: I use the truDigital Signage on a daily basis to inform employees of upcoming events, birthdays, work anniversaries and safety information in a common area in our office. Everyone now has the ability to get updates in a centralized location without having to hunt someone down to ask a question. We scroll reminders across the screen to keep employees informed. It is a great product and I am very pleased with the sales and support staff. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for digital signage. It is well worth the investment.

I love the ability to be able to schedule slides to play on different dates and times.

There is not a template that fits every situation that I would like to broadcast. I would love the ability to create custom templates of my own.

Antwort von truDigital

Hello Jimmie, Thank you for your detailed review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the scheduling feature. Having custom templates made for you is something we can make happen. Feel free to reach us at support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898 to discuss details. Thanks again for your review, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

truDigital is stuck in the past

Kommentare: Overall for the cost and the workarounds we are employing they allow us to accomplish what we need. The online interface could be better and there could be more customizations and better templates, but it does work and we are able to push out the content we need. In short, the end users get to see the information which makes it a win even though the overall product needs some polish.

I like that I can control multiple devices with one setup rather than having to program each device separately.

The templates they have are rudimentary at best and do not allow for a lot of customization. We have been creating and customizing our content in another service prior to uploading to truDigital. The majority of their templates look like they belong in 2005 and do not always work as expected. Also, it is annoying that you have to wait for the device to refresh every 10 minutes or so to get any newly published data. It would be better if there was just a button that you could push that would then publish your new data.

Antwort von truDigital

Hello, We appreciate your review and comments. We're glad you enjoy the ability to control multiple devices with one setup. We¿re always looking to improve and are continually working to create new templates, so stay tuned. If you have any questions, feel free to message us at support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898. We'd be more than happy to help. Best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager