Über PIMS Dialer

125 $ pro Nutzer und Monat mit unbegrenzten Outbound-Minuten. Keine Mindestnutzeranforderung.

Erfahre mehr über PIMS Dialer

User Friendly, Easy to use with great features. Would definitely recommend companies searching for call center software to use PIMS products.

The included instructions can be a bit vague but the guys at PIMS are always able to explain everything we don't understand.

Bewertungen zu PIMS Dialer

4,9

PIMS Dialer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PIMS Dialer bereits verwendet?

Director in Jamaika

Had a good experience using the software.

Kommentare: Increase efficiency in making bulk dialling.

The ability to make multiple telephone calls at high speeds. The software can distinguish calls which rang without an answer, auto answers and wrong numbers, hence giving greater efficiency in making bulk calls.

The uploading of the call list can sometimes become technical, however, thankful to their Technical Support team who makes the process seamless.

Joel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maximum Functionality at minimal price

Kommentare: When we first started our search for a dialer it appeared we'd be price-limited to a basic power dialer, something that basically just dials the number for you when you tell it to. We were blown away by the full list of features that were available with PIMS at an extremely reasonable price. Down time has been under 5 hours over the entire year and that included scheduled maintenance! I really enjoy working with this company and look forward to long lasting business relationship with them.

It is a fully functional dialer effective for a single rep but can be scaled up to include as many reps as needed. Can act as a power dialer, predictive dialer and can be used for Press '1' campaigns.

Nate
Internet, Selbstständig

A great bang for your buck

Kommentare: by far this is the biggest bang for my buck but the only downfall is that it is a little outdated and difficult to use

cost

technology is outdated

Jon
Sales Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So glad to have found PIMS

Kommentare: PIMS Dialer has got to be the best value for your money. I have used PIMS for almost one year now. Compared to other dialers I have used (about five) I can say PIMS is very dependable and simple. Although the design and features seem a bit rusty, the functionality of the dialer is solid. NO complaints when it comes to functionality. Some of my favorite highlights are dialing high-speed (up to four numbers at once) and the customized call disposition. So far, Customer Support has been outstanding. I can usually get a hold of someone on the phone, but if not, I am glad to say I haven't waited longer than 24 hours for a response when I need help. The technical issues I have experienced were quite minor and

It's very dependable, gets the job done

The design is unattractive

Senior Mortgage Loan Originator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

User friendly

Kommentare: The Pimsware team has been great and easy to work with! Being that I am a small company the service they provide for a single user and for the price and what you get is amazing. I shopped around for a month or so and they were the best outfit!

The features it has everything you can think of.

The way the data is imported you have to have the full name in one data cell. same for address etc. It would be nice if the system auto did that step

Marc
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy

Kommentare: It takes a little bit of brain power to set up the dialer, but once you have it "down" it's amazing.

I don't have favorite item. I like all of it.

A little hard to memorize all of the options

Nelson
President in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Value

Kommentare: Have used other suppliers but pricing was way to high
best service - reasonable cost
good tech support

easy to use

can only download 3#s per contact

Rhona

Best Dialer

Kommentare: System:
- easy to use
- dialer exceeded our expectations
- helped our business to grow
- yielded productivity and efficiency, therefore, more income and saving cost for the business
- most affordable dialer in the market that gives us unlimited talk time
- good call quality
Services
- people from PIMS are accommodating on our requests
- since our business is new with this system, they clearly explained how we can set-up and use the dialer
- even after setting up and starting the system, their representatives and IT folks gave us a call to see on how we are using the dialer and if there are any further questions

Jeffrey
Managing Partner in USA
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT

Kommentare: An amazing team over at Pimsware. I highly recommend their product. It's been a great fit for our firm and not to mention the customer service was spot on. If you're teetering about using them, give them a try, it's worth it.

Customer Service Ease of use

Need a few people on at the same time to get the calls to move faster. Can drop calls

Rich
President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best Web Based Dialer Solution!

Kommentare: The Pims Dialer is a very efficient, cost effective, and easy to use dialer solution with a fixed per user cost that allows you to maximize usage and productivity with live and ivr campaigns on a daily basis to achieve your marketing or collections goals.
The Pims sales, customer service and tech support staff are always responsive and attentive to our needs, I would highly recommend this solution over any others currently available in the market.

Director in USA

Wonderful Experience

Kommentare: It was my experience that all the folks around the PIMS Dialer have been supportive, exceptionally responsive and otherwise terrific. A great group of folks who were all over any of my brand new growing pains and user inexperience at the speed of light. The support staff never once made me feel slow or inadequate, but answered all my questions with patience and clarity. Would use these folks again in a heartbeat if the situation for the need of a predictive dialer again appears on my horizon.

Arthur
Marketing Director in USA

Excellent Sales Support, along with technical support.

Ryan
CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best Dialer we have ever worked with!

Kommentare: Being a small marketing company and looking for a phone solution that is cost efficient, reliable, and has multiple can be difficult. I have spent many hours researching, testing, hoping to find the perfect system that meets our needs now, and later down the road as we grow. The PIMS Dialer seems to fit the bill. This system runs perfect with just one rep logged in and that is great for a small marketing company that will fluctuate with reps logging in and out.

Ekaterina
President in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Open source dialer-great value for money! Great service and support.

Kommentare: I have been working with dialers since 2011. Open source dialers are great, functional and affordable. PIMs customised to perfection with great, user friendly interface at the agent and the administrative sites. On top of these great features, they have technicians on the phone live, ready to help you and your staff 9-5 Mon-Fri! Great company, great service and unmatched value for the money! Highly recommended!

mike
owner in USA

greyhill group review

Kommentare: Overall very easy to use which is a great thing. Customer service is excellent and very accessible . only con would be have to upload 2 files to call alternative Numbers instead of just putting All numbers in at once. Also having to re record messages if you want to change it or new number.

Operation manager in USA

Call Center Dialer

Kommentare: This dialer works. It's easy to load leads. Easy to export the results. It integrates seamlessly with our home grown crm. I like the remote installation, however I would like more online video and how to self help. Overall this is a good working disler

bob

Good value

Kommentare: we love the dialer and the value is great!! would recommend others to try the service!! the onboarding went really smooth!

Isabel
HR in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The software is user friendly and has all the basic needed features.

Kommentare: I just want to add that, I've been dealing With Will and he was very helpful and quick to respond to my messages.

Antwort von Pimsware

Josh

Help with software

Kommentare: Customer service agent was a pleasure speaking to and helped me out tremendously answered all my questions with ease

Peter
Kanada

Meets our needs

Kommentare: The software works reliably as we reach out to our customers every day. Support from the team is timely.

Timothy
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Keith was brilliant at explaining to a rookie how to operate your software.

Kommentare: Still learning but I will have a better response in a week . Tim Patrick.