Über REthink Real Estate CRM

The Rethink solution combines the leading commercial real estate CRM with hands-on customer success and seamless integrations.

Erfahre mehr über REthink Real Estate CRM

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu REthink Real Estate CRM

3,9

REthink Real Estate CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für REthink Real Estate CRM

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie REthink Real Estate CRM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

April J.
April J.
Behavior Specialist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rethink BH!

Kommentare: I enjoy using Rethink and it makes the job I do a lot easier. I can use the software with ease and it’s a great tool to train on and also use its own provided training materials.

It’s very easy to use and it’s a refreshing update to past softwares utilized. It holds a lot of documentation and is impactful for client information.

The functionality of the app not being able to rotate when you rotate the device you’re utilizing for data collection/calendar verification.

Susie A.
Director of Marketing in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rethink Makes Our Business Run More Efficiently!

Kommentare: From their sales team to the Client Success Managers and training team, they have been professional, intelligent and proactive every step of the way. They've held our hands through what could have been an extremely stressful situation.

Rethink has carefully and thoughtfully thought through most of the obstacles we may run into when implementing a new CRM and Deal Tracking program. It is easily customized for our company, and we didn't lose any data in the migration process, which is a first for our small company!

In most cases, fields are all tied together, but we've noticed some fields that stand-alone and don't connect, which has been a real head-scratcher for our organization.

Nate B.
Broker in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Don't waste your money

1 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This is the 2nd worst customer service experience that I've had in my 44 years.

They put on one heck of a show for you trying to sell you on the product. And it looks really pretty. Unfortunately, I was expecting a lamborghini and get a 3 legged blind goat...of zero real use and only a time/money suck.

Now that Rethink has been acquired by Buildout it looks like things have probably changed. I'm read lots of great reviews before for the acquisition. Working with the Buildout folks, I've been banging my head against the wall for weeks just trying to get my leads and contacts uploaded and the client success person doesn't even remember me...even after I had to reach out to him via LinkedIn when their support function wasn't mapped correctly. The tech person I'm dealing with must be brand new because she keeps having to refer back to notes and the import templates she had me fill out we're messed up to begin with. I feel like they actually owe me money at this point, lol. If it weren't "free" through my company I wouldn't have wasted as much time. At this point I'm just curious how long it might take to to put any sort of functional system together, it's almost comical.

Cindy H.
BCBA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer Support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: 10/10

Extremely user friendly, ABA core, and easy to implement. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding at clinical training! I love working directly with a BCBA who gets it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about things that I wouldn't have thought of. The three of them has made this process easy and I feel supported.

There wasn't anything that I liked least

Alexandra C.
Behavior Therapist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rethink

Kommentare: Using rethink to collect data on behavior. It is a great system that collects and graphs data/trends for you.

This software is easy to use and navigate. There is a program library so that you can use preexisting programs/update them.

You need wifi to save your data collection.

Transaction Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rethink

This software is very user friendly and easy to navigate even as a beginner.

Sometimes it is difficult to customize this to the way we would like it.

Lee ann C.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Wonderful service, REthink is very hands on and reliable. These guys bend over backwards to make sure you understand the process, and they are always available any time we ask for help. I love the way you can keep customizing REthink to completely fit the needs of your business. I would recommend the REThink App to anyone. They're such a big help.