Über Bizimply

Eine einfache und nutzerfreundliche Lösung für Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung, Personalwesen und Anwesenheit für Unternehmen mit mehreren Standorten im Gastgewerbe und Einzelhandel.

Erfahre mehr über Bizimply

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Bizimply bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Elaine H.
HR Manager in Irland
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system for managing labour

Kommentare: System is excellent for managing our time & attendance, a very efficient and handy tool that has saved us time and money over the last number of years.

I like that the software is constantly being developed and that bizimply listen to our wish lists.

Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc.

Neil H.
Regional Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for labour tracking!

Kommentare: From initial conversation through to us now using the service over a year, Bizimply have been great. Responsive, innovative and capable of building a package to suit our needs. Couldn't fault their efforts so far

Simple, easy installation and set up and very effective labour management tool

None- so far I have found all functionality to fit our needs

Jennine J.
Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You have cancelled my account before my paid date of the 15th Novemeber!!

Kommentare: Very unhappy atm

Schedule is very visual otherwise the rest of the software is rather dated compared to Breathe

Customer service is questionable. Very unhappy that you have deleted my account before the end date of the 15th November 2021.

Jennifer C.
Human Resources Generalist in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback for HRIS Capabilities

Kommentare: It's great having the roster and scheduling functions in the same place as the employee details and for the HRIS; I completely see the appeal. I understand that the HR side of things is still quite new for Bizimply to be offering, and I'm aware that there's a lot more learning and development happening slowly behind the scenes for continuous improvement down the line. From my perspective however, it's really lacking on the HRIS side of things and I struggle to make it work for me in my role in an efficient, comprehensive way.
I do however want to note that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I've dealt with on occasion, has been exceedingly helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Response time is good. The chat function and couple of other calls I've had in past months with Customer Reps have also been good; and they've been honest about where the system is at in terms of HR shortcomings, which I appreicate.

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & Ops Team like the functionality of the scheduling features within Bizimply, and for that, on a weekly basis, it's fantastic and been a great tool! Accessibility to the team, and ease for management on this piece is critical and working well.

The reporting features and employee profile. I came into my role managing HR at the end of 2020, and the decision to migrate from the in-use HR Info System to Bizimply was already well underway (we'd been using Bizimply already for some time, but only and just for the scheduling/roster). I know it's a work in progress, but I'm shocked at how bare bones the employee profile is, and how inflexible certain fields, etc. It's not good enough, frankly, for our HRIS so now I've had to build and am tracking a number of complex Excel spreadsheets to ensure I'm capturing and updating relevant employees pieces. For the reporting, it's just super bare bones. There's no ability to build your own reports; what's available is super basic and again, isn't allowing me as the person managing people for the company, to easily pull reports I would want. So it's more extra work outside of the system.

Tadhg L.
Managing director in Irland

Honest feedback

Kommentare: Good positive experience only issue I have is response times from support. Email and chat feature are too slow. I would prefer a quick phone call to get instant resolution.

The scheduling, time clock, holiday tracking etc are excellent features. Happy the system has saved us time and made our schedule of easier. We now have accurate payroll as a result.

Support is slow when I’m on the system I need instant support. Often I have needed support but it can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to get a response or longer. By this time I have moved off the task and onto something else. Phone support would be a great bonus.

Andrew M.
COO in Irland
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hook & Ladder

Kommentare: Exceptionally smooth and easy

Ease of use, growth, consistent updates, customer service ( or really the lack of need for customer service) Overview dashboard, employee ease of use

Zero. Company constantly improving and adding

Susan L.
General manager in Irland
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Central to operating the business

Employee time recording clocking functionality essential for the daily and weekly operations of the business and payroll.

I find it has gotten slower the more functionality it gets, when you adjust hours on the schedule it is noticeably slower than it was.

Orna D.
Office Manager in Irland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly system - easy time station and additional hr support software

Kommentare: Great customer service and very easy to use system. Training was great and follow ups were very helpful too. System looks good and makes it easier to manage staff hours, confirm that breaks were taken and even allows payroll to be processed remotely from the office as needed.

The product suits our business well. The time station is very easy to use both for staff and management. Payroll is so much easier to process and we have a lot of additional information logged eg staff breaks which was harder to capture when we were paper based. It is easy to manage and there is always support available when needed.

The transfer to our thesaurus payroll system is not flawless so it doesn't save me quite as much time as I had hoped.

Elli P.
Events Manager in UK

Review from Food Creations

Kommentare: The benefits would be the easiness of creating the schedule and being able to copy certain hours from previous schedules and having all the payroll informaiton completed for us

The main product is extremely easy to use and implement into our daily routine. The staff can easily clock in and out from their own phone and the GPS feature helps us ensure that all employees are in the building when doing so. The set up was really straight forward and had a thorough run through of the whole product from a Team Member through Zoom which was really helpful as I was able to ask any questions straight away! The information that the product gives is really beneficial as it saves us having to count up all employee hours and work out rates of pay and overall wages to send to our accountant as all this information is already done for us through Bizimply.

The thing that could be improved is that if an employees shift was changed once the schedule was published is that the employee could get a notification telling them what their shift has been changed to.

Magdalena L.
General Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found that easy to manage,

Helpful on Daily bases, weekly schedules, to run business everyday.

Schedules sometimes work very slow but still cannot imagine to do it old way on excel etc.

Alex C.
General Manager in Irland
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Bizimply at Slatterys Pub D4! its our Perfect Productivity Barometer!"

Kommentare: Implemented Bizimply in Dec 2014 and now I could not live without it. From the start it was extremely easy to use and set up and just like any software you get out what you put in. I delegated the scheduling to middle management and concentrated on the employee database, monitoring attendance and productivity and building up a history of daily shifts by logging details once a week. I also used teh employee database to record data from staff revies held every 3/6 months. This historical data which shows sales, hours used and labour costs is now my "Productivity Baramoter" I am able to forecast the revenue and required labour and incentivise my staff to deliver on the optimum Sales Per Labour Hour rate (I now know it) that will deliver the maximum return in the most sustainable way. In our industry we cannot afford to sprint from Monday to Sunday, it's a marathon from January to December!

Ease of use, I can open multiple windows at the same time, great support, nice GUI, good pricing and easy to find invoices, they understand our industry, continuously improves functionality.

Lack of colour or shift type differentiation

Emilie N.
Head of Talent in UK
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly & in constant development

The fact that as an HR/admin all the information of all the various location are accessible in 1 click. most of all I love the fact the tool is in constant development, and always get new features that are actually really useful. Bizimply is not only anymore the tool we use for attendance and scheduling, but helps to manage employees, employee administration and business decision making,

Eimear F.
Operations Manager in Irland
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bizimply Review

Kommentare: Liz is always on hand to help when required- very efficent. She has taken all queries and suggestion on board and has implemented some of these alredy which really benefit the company.

The timecard managment is great- managers can approve their teams hours and payroll can directly pull this information. You can see at a glance what colleagues are present in what location on a daily basis. Great reminders about training required, up & coming anniversary's etc.

Leaver dates cannot be added until after the coleague leaves.

Andrew N.
Operations Manager in Irland

Bizimply has given me the control to oversee multiple locations from the palm of my hand.

Bizimply is so simple to use. The user interface from employee level to director level is so user friendly. The information I need is clearly displayed for me where and when I need it. The support received from the team in Bizimply is second to none and any queries or changes we have asked have been done or are in progress.

Del L.
Head of Operations in Irland

An essential part of our business

Usability - it's simple, clean, and uncomplicated. For me it's all about tracking the labour cost and ensuring that units are on track financially.

More reports/reporting is an area that could use some focused development. For the most part it's an excellent product, that just needs continual development, like any other.

Dave P.
General Manager in Irland
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good But

Kommentare: Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

Richard H.
Managing Director in Irland

The Rising Sun

Kommentare: The Roster is major for us. It's so easy to create a roster for all different departments and one press of the button every employee gets an email outlining their working times. Clocking in is so easy. Managing our costs and doing comparisons with other weeks and months Ability to input all vacation days for employees

Its excellent software really helps us to manage our small hotel. Now the roster is so simple compared to the paper roster we used to use. I get excellent reports.

Very little perhaps having to make sure we are on the correct week when we change from one category from to another.

Paul B.
Owner in Irland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Awesome Product

Kommentare: We have been using Bizimply for over 2 years across our business and find it to be an exceptional tool that helps us manage our business more effectively.
Our restaurants are located across the greater Dublin area, we have a very small management team and use Bizimply not only Daily, but multiple times daily. We no longer bring spread sheets to weekly management meetings, instead we all sit and analyze the business performance based on the information our managers have put on Bizimply.
We have used the time management function to reduce our labour cost by 6% over the last 6 months. All stores also use the simple clock in feature on Ipads. Being a multi site company, we have persisnat issues with suppliers, so find the supplier issue function very useful.
Because Bizimply can be accessed on our POS Tills, managers and supervisor are spending less time in teh office and more time on the floor with customers.
The Bizimply support team are all very helpful when it comes to questions or change requests, and should be commended. We here at The Lovely Food Company are very happy to recommend Bizimply

Antwort von Bizimply

Hi Paul, We are delighted that you are so happy with Bizimply. Its awesome that you have been able to use Bizimply to analyze your business performance and reduce your labour costs. Thank you so much for writing such a great review of our software and staff, we all really appreciate it.

Josh P.
Assistant manager in Irland
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant life saver

Clocking system for staff, great at recording timecards and ease of submitting to payroll

Wifi drops sometimes and loses times and clock in for ataff

Melissa M.
HR Manager in Irland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Excellent

Kommentare: Very good overall so far, i am a new user

How fast the help was received took only a few minutes for someone to answer my query

n/a

Robert B.
Manager in Irland
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Very easy to use and user friendly. Helps a lot

Never had any bigger issues with the softwate

Derek W.
CENTRE MANAGER in UK
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GOOD SOFTWARE

Kommentare: EASY TO USE AND STAFF LOVE IT - ACCESS VIA THE APP WORKS GREAT FOR PEOPLE ON THE MOVE

GREAT AND EASY TO USE, STAFF THINK ITS A GREAT APP ALSO - EASY TO TRACK STAFF CLOCKING IN WHEN NOT ON SITE MYSLEF

NONE - I FEIND BIZIMPLY GREAT AND AN ASSET TO MY BUSINESS

Stacey S.
Office Manager in Irland
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

2 clinics

Kommentare: Easy enough to use, further functionality on staff personal information and better holiday tracking would be helpful

Scheduling staff rosters - being able to send this out straight from system

Not being able to view multiple practices at once

Andy N.
Accountant in UK
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid but could be better with a few small things

Kommentare: Good customer service but products like Deputy for the little things a bit better IMO.

Easy enough to use which is good for non-techy people.

A few annoying small things like if booking a half day off for someone it adds a full day to their holiday allowance.

Bradley L.
operations manager in Irland
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Customer service review

Kommentare: it has been a positive addition to our business allowing us to pinpoint crucial sales times and effectively manage labor

I like the overall functionality of the service, ease of use and visuals.

No ability to run monthly/yearly labor reports