Five Star for Storage Commander!

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Chris H.
Owner/Manager/
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was nervous to switch to the cloud because the stand alone had worked so well for me in the past. I have been with the cloud version for close to a year now and I am very happy I switched! It works great and give me more options and ease to use at different locations.

Vorteile: The ease of use, It is laid out so the average person can understand how it works. It flows very nicely. This is a good product, but the best thing about this company is their customer service specifically, she has gone above and beyond to answer any question or concerns I have had and made me feel very comfortable in my transition from stand-alone to the cloud-based version. Their techs are all very knowledgeable and fairly quick getting back to me.

Nachteile: There have been a few glitches, but they are quick to fix the problems and get things running smoothly again. In the past they were slow to get back to me, but in the past few months I have noticed a remarkable improvement!

von Empower Software Technologies an 14.3.2019

Hi Chris, thanks for your great review! I couldn't be happier to know that everything is working well for you after your transition to the Cloud! We're working on even more features that should be released this year so hopefully it just keeps getting better and better!

Customer Service Second to None!!!

Bewertet am 28.12.2016
J.p. M.
Owner/Manager
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I recently had a massive computer/server failure and the team at Storage Commander were the best that I have ever worked with. The tech department and the engineers were absolutely wonderful and handled everything quickly and efficiently. We were down a minimal amount of time and the problems that occurred while doing the re-installation were quickly handled by the engineers.

I have never had such fast, friendly, and patient customer service from any company that I deal with on a regular basis. They put my mind at ease and handled everything extremely well, including me. I was a basket case trying to get us back up and running again but the team at Storage Commander made everything seamless and as worry free as humanly possible!!!

Vorteile: Ease of use and the team of professionals

von Empower Software Technologies an 29.12.2016

Hi JP! Thanks for mentioning our customer service and technical support with such high regard! Being able to deliver our customers a quick response is very important to us because we know it's important to each and every one of our users! Thanks! Best Regards, Kevin Kerr

Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Ken E.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before we started with Storage Commander we were using excel spreadsheet to keep track of our tenants payments, late fees and prepaid. It was time consuming as you can imagine not to mention the mistakes. Once we switched to Storage Commander our life became so much easier. The customer service goes above and beyond to help with any and all questions, and I have had many. I would recommend this software service to anyone in the industry.

Vorteile: User friendly, the constant updates, that I can actually speak to a human being and get the needed help.

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to say about this program.

von Empower Software Technologies an 12.3.2019

Thanks so much for your kind review Ken! We look forward to helping Flying Saddle Storage for years to come!

Storage Commander is the best out there!

Bewertet am 14.7.2016
Cat L.
Operations Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When we first implemented our computer system, Storage Commander was so user friendly that even our managers with zero computer experience could operate it with ease. Their staff is very knowledgable, helpful and the tech support is great!

Vorteile: Ease of use, helpful, awesome support

Nachteile: No complaints!!!!

von Empower Software Technologies an 22.7.2016

Thank you for such a positive review Cat! We're always happy to hear from our users and if there is anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out! Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

Great Product!!!!

Bewertet am 8.6.2016
Christine L.

Kommentare: We have been using Storage Commander, (a stand alone version), since December of 2015. I absolutely LOVE this program! From the purchasing & installation, to training, and tech support, we could not be happier. Our sales rep, Kevin Kerr sure knows his product, and his excitement and knowledge about Storage Commander is what sold our facility to make a change. ( And believe me, we asked millions of questions, and Kevin was able to help us with all of them.) The program is very easy to use, and conform to your specific storage facilities needs, and the best part is, you don't have to be a computer wiz to use it. The tech support team is fantastic! Their response time, as well as problem resolution time is very impressive. They can be reached by phone or email and the fact that they have Saturday hours is a plus! I would highly recommend this software to anyone who is looking for a fool proof way to run their storage facility.

von Empower Software Technologies an 13.6.2016

Thanks for the wonderful review Chris! If there is anything we can do to help even more just give me a call anytime! Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

Not really happy with the overall package.

Bewertet am 8.11.2016
Joshua M.

Kommentare: It is nice software with lots of features. However it is very buggy. With each new update there are new problems. Some problems are not fixed when the new update come. Personally we have gone through 2 updates and the same problem lingers.

von Empower Software Technologies an 21.11.2016

Hi Joshua! Thank you for your review and your input! I apologize for the bug that you have experienced, but I assure you that our engineers are diligently working on it and it should be remedied shortly. In the meantime, we do have a simple work around for the issue and if you contact me (kevin@storagecommander.com) or support we would be happy to go through it and anything else you need! Our goal is to exceed expectations for each and every user so let's see what we can do to make that happen! Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

Software

Bewertet am 13.11.2014
Angie G.

Kommentare: Hi I just wanted to share my experience with Storage Commander. We have been on there pc version for many years and were quite happy with it. We were contacted and told that they had a online version as well now and we were a little hesitant to change, but after seeing how easy it is to use and with all the new features I was sold pretty quickly. A lot of the new features they offered are the things you wouldn't think about at first, but this software makes all the difference in our operations. Thank you Storage Commander for always putting your customers first.

von Empower Software Technologies an 3.6.2016

Thank you for your review Angie! We are happy to have had you as user for so many years and we look forward to many more. Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

I Love This Software!!

Bewertet am 4.11.2014
Mike B.

Kommentare: My family has owned our facilities for about 20 years and I have tried EVERY SOFTWARE OUT THERE and Storage Commander is the best, hands down! I've been on their web-based for a while now and its just flat amazing. Free online payments and reservations? I can actually use more than one window at once? No cost for amazing tech support? And your less expensive than your competition??? Yes please!!! Bottom-line, I'm just happy I found you Storage Commander!

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your very enthusiastic review and we are very happy that you found us as well!

Please let me know if there is anything else that we can do to get you even more excited! Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

Best Software Out There

Bewertet am 28.4.2014
Jennifer S.
Co-Owner

Kommentare: We just switched from Site Link about a month ago and we are so happy we did. The conversion process went a lot smoother than we thought it would and now I can't imagine using anything else. The only thing I would like to see is a multi-language feature so we can use it at our other facilities in South America.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your kind review and world-wide Storage Commander is definitely in the works! We actually do have a few facilities in Brazil using Storage Commander already, so if you want more information feel free to contact me directly.
Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

A good move into the new wold based in the Cloud

Bewertet am 8.6.2016
Lynnette B.

Kommentare: Cloud based software is a new concept to most. I am happy to have chosen Storage Commander to lead my team into this new territory. The team is always there to provide support and training to our staff. At times change is a bit uncomfortable, but I feel it is important for our business to grow with technology rather than become stagnant.

von Empower Software Technologies an 13.6.2016

And we are happy that you chose us for all of your facilities as well Lynnette! Thanks for the kind review! Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

Excellent system & provides comprehensive reporting

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
J.d. T.

Kommentare: Rep & the Technical staff were knowledgeable and very supportive of the installation and provided guidance as and when needed. Excellent cooperation.

von Empower Software Technologies an 10.2.2017

Thanks JD! I'm sure you and your son will be very happy that you've transitioned over to the Cloud! Please let us know if you need anything at all. Best Regards, Kevin Kerr