XenMobile does it all!

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Joseph G.
Information Technology
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: XenMobile really helps when I need to access my company's resources. For example, If I forget to clock out at the end of my shift, I can launch my payroll software via XenMobile without having to use a laptop or full blown OS.

Vorteile: I really liked how Citrix XenMobile integrates my work apps into a Mobile platform. The App Store is helpful and makes it seem as if my company has its own App Store for work specific applications

Nachteile: I used this on Apple iOS. Sometimes when my device updates its operating system, Citrix is a little slow to make the updates on their end. As a result, sometimes I have to wait before updating my phone's operating system. Usually it takes Citrix a day or two to make their updates.

I use this app to sync work email and calendars on my mobile devices.

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Eric E.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Secured email and calendar on my mobile devices. This is a requirement and Citrix is a means for having this benefit.

Vorteile: Security is top notch. I have not had an issue with security of data exchange. The options related to email and calendar set up are great as well. You have the ability to set up your email very similar to outlook so you have the same feel and coordination of email strings.

Nachteile: Different apps are required to view various attachments. The app to view web links within an email is horrendously slow. More often than not, I won't even attempt to open a web link in the email. I will wait until I get to work to reference the material.

Citrix XenMobile

Bewertet am 13.11.2015
Jason M.
Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Vorteile: This product has been around for some time and has been integrated with Netscaler for security and MicroVpn capabilities. The user experience is self guiding and easy for upgrades.

Nachteile: Hard to maintain the applications with the wrapping process. The WorxMail app is lacking functionality in relation to native apps. So the user experience is as if you are taking functionality away. Mainly in respect to Calendar and the inability to import and overlay multiple calendars.

Quirky

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Financial Center Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I appreciate that apps are available to connect me to the things I use most. It’s very seamless moving between one app to another.

Nachteile: I find it frustrating just how many apps I have to have on my phone for a seamless experience. I much prefer Blackberry Work.

Where were we before technology

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Nicole S.
Operations Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I do not know how we managed before technology! This product keeps me connected on my device any time any where.

Nachteile: I really do not have cons about this product.

A Solid Experience

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Co-Founder and COO

Kommentare: It allowed me to securely receive email and files while allowing IT to maintain control over company data.

Vorteile: IT is able to have visibility and police data on mobile devices. When I left the company that used XenMobile, all of the data immediately left my device, so I experienced this benefit firsthand. SecureMail worked well with Outlook.

Nachteile: There were some compatibility issues with certain applications and opening links proved difficult at times. It fell short compared to the native apps on my iPhone.

Has good scalability and mobility but the integration is challenging

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Ali O.
Business Analyst

Vorteile: We use XenMobile to manage our virtual environments for our distributed team. I can easily say that it is a product that has good scalability and mobility, it's fairly stable and secure.

Nachteile: Deployment is cumbersome and the integration takes time and effort.

The Great XenMobile

Bewertet am 11.11.2015
Elijah C.
Director of Operations
Computer-Software

Vorteile: I like the ability to easily have my applications on mobile devices and Citirix does a great job of delivering this product..

Nachteile: I think the marketing to the IT world needs to be more publicly announced.

Design, Implementation and support

Bewertet am 10.11.2015
Arnaud P.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: I really love Citrix products and the integration of XenMobile with ShareFile, NetScaler, XenApp/XenDesktop.

Nachteile: It will be great if we could be able to install the WorxHome apps on a Windows 10 computer and manage WorxApps on it ;)

Apps at finger tips

Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Registration Coordinator
Eventservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I enjoy using the mobile interface for best ease of accessibility. Quite literally all of my needs are at my finger tips.

Nachteile: Some of the app interfaces are not compatible with the mobile format. It renders those programs essentially unusable.

Solid Product

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Director of IT and HR Operations
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ability to secure our mobile endpoints and see which ones are out of compliance.

Nachteile: Unable to use the native mail client. This product had the biggest impact on the end users.

Very Useful for Managing Mobile Devices in your Citrix Environment

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Lead Network Specialist

Vorteile: As a Citrix Power House XenMobile was the essential next step in our infrastructure. The ability to integrate all of your apps and resources already deployed in our Citrix XenDesktop environment made everything truly come together.

Nachteile: The cost. While I am not at liberty to discuss how much our organization paid for XenMobile, I can say it was a substantial amount for 2000 users.

Major upgrade

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Associate
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Coming from an archaic system, this Citrix product has been extremely helpful in expediting workflow.

Nachteile: It was great in my testing, no real significant critiques, aside from some internal setup issues.

Never had success with BYOD on XenMobile

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Project Manager - Retail Quality Engineering @ Apple
Verbraucherdienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Features and ease of accessing emails without multiple levels of Auth / Login

Nachteile: Always Slow and buggy. App hangs very often and delayed support for latest device / OS

Performs well for the purpose

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
GIS Professional 1
Tiefbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Employees now connect and share business files across platforms, or connecting to work data using a mobile device. The services offered parallel many offered in-office, so similar tasks and processing could be performed away from desks.

Vorteile: Flexibility to allow user login from anywhere, matching the options offered with desktop.

Nachteile: Bulky size of app downloads and different looks between iPhone and android.

Great mobile product

Bewertet am 17.2.2017
Joel N.

Kommentare: We have been in pilot mode for a few months, and after a few tweaks and updates the platform is very stable. Actually offers more functionality that the default iOS/ Android applications. Much easier to install and deploy than the other leading two.