Purplepass Ticketing Erfahrungen

Über Purplepass Ticketing

Umfassende cloudbasierte Ticketing-Plattform für Online-Vorverkauf, Marketing, soziale Medien, Tagesverkauf und Zutrittsmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über Purplepass Ticketing

Bewertungen zu Purplepass Ticketing

5,0
4,9

Purplepass Ticketing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 168 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Purplepass Ticketing bereits verwendet?

Gregory B.
Gregory B.
Venue Manager in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

FTMP Events

Kommentare: Purplepass has been FTMP Events' ticketing service for over 5 years, and we stick with it due to the reliability and great service. We highly recommend them to anyone interested in selling tickets online for event(s).

Low fees for customers, no minimum sales limits for promoters, great customer service and very quick turn-around

Only thing that causes some confusion is the ticket links re-direct to a large string. Like http://www.purplepass.com/DOYLE122118 when loaded, turns into https://www.purplepass.com/#170920/FTMP_Events-DOYLE_(legendary_ex-guitarist_of_The_Misfits)-Buffalo_Iron_Works-December-21-2018.html

Antwort von Purplepass

Gregory, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We wanted to reach out and help explain the URL issue you mentioned. Short-cut URLs make it easy for sharing and promoting a direct link to your event page. However, when someone enters that link, we will redirect them to the long form of the URL as you have shown. The reason for this is that the long form URL is Search Engine Optimized (SEO) since it provides the event name, event organizer, venue name, and the date of the event. This is extremely valuable in getting your event picked up and listed at the top of search engines. So although it does redirect, it does not affect the buying process at all. Any additional questions, please let us know. You can call us at 800-316-8559 (Press option 3), email us support@purplepass.com, or log into your account and click the live chat icon at the lower right. We are here to help!

Brittany N.
Event Services Coordinator in USA

Purple Pass

The customer service has been so great! I like the fact that I have been able to talk to the same rep every time and call them directly. It makes for such an easier time to problem solve for get all of my questions answered.

I wish I would be able to pull more detailed reports for the clients. Especially from a marketing standpoint, I noticed a lot of people view the website from purple pass the most. Especially over facebook, instagram, and client advertisements. If I were able to pull the report that is shown on purple pass I would be able to upset the marketing packages you offer to our clients.

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi Brittany, Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We wanted to respond to your comment about reporting. You can access your marketing analysis data by going to Stats page and viewing the "Marketing" and "Social Marketing" tabs. These show detailed breakdowns of all of your tracking IDs, referring pages (How people found you), and full sales data such as orders, tickets sold, revenue, and even how many refunds there were by marketing source. You can also run a marketing report by going to Tools -> Custom Reporting. This includes all of the data you are looking for. If you need any assistance with this, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (800-316-8559), by email (support@purplepass.com), or by the live chat on your account after you login.

Melissa F.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Meeting the Demands

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We are able to quickly see our house for sold out events and offer coupon codes for various seniors singers and faculty members. Many families have been demanding the ability to pay with a credit card and also desired to choose their own seats and purple pass has accomplished both of these things for us.

Implemented with cashless pre-performance sales in mind, PurplePass allows us to quickly seat audiences in assigned seating or general admission capacity, and help us gage attendance as well as tracking admissions.

While I understand there are updates currently in a new version going through Beta testing, we have utilized the old version... PurplePass has recently failed at a critical point of sales prior to a performance not allowing patrons to select seats from the center map, or glitching after the selection and forcing the sale to be processed as a Donation ticket, leaving paid customers without an actual seat in the house. The scanning app has frequently timed out, logged us off, or doesn't allow searching. I really need a feature on the app that tells me the patrons' seat assignment for when I retrieve tickets through search by last name. Some people literally can't find the tickets or their email confirmation and I need to more efficiently help them at the door on the app.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback! Regarding your concerns, Purplepass has not had any downtime or critical issues in 2 years. The last time was in 2020 and that was due to a system-wide outtage by Amazon Web Services (AWS). You can always check out system status here: https://status.purplepass.com/ For the concerns of the scanning app, everything you mentioned can in fact be done easily. I will have one of our Client Success reps reach out and show you where the search, order list, seating info, etc. is locationed. The scanners have built-in offline support so even if the internet goes down, they will continue operating.

Trina H.
Events Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

UB Graduation Ceremonies

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is ok. I am very happy that my PurplePass rep, Gabriel, was very accommodating and helpful throughout the ticketing process

Monitored how many students and their guests were interested in attending graduation

Not able to make "promo code" or "coupon code" read to "Student ID" for our graduation ceremonies. We should be able to make our code name specific to our event. Wish we could control the process in which students would try to use their friends ID's to obtain tickets. Some students may have ordered only 2 of the 4 tickets given, but later needed another ticket. That student should be able to come back to the site and obtain the remaining tickets.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback! I've looked into this for you and it sees the heart of the problem was students were trying to use other student's IDs to get more graduation tickets. In this case, the solution is to simply use something other than the student IDs to authenticate the students. This could be email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses, or combinations like student ID + Zip code. There are many solutions for mischevious students. I will make a note on your account and for next year, we will work with you to come up with a more robust authentication ID that other students can't try to game.

John R.
Executive Director & CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Purplepass provides great service for outdoor theatre

Kommentare: Like many theatres, we have a capacity limit. Purplepass gives us the ability to limit sales in any category (total audience, reserved seating, etc.). The staff at Purplepass has been wonderful in solving any questions or issues we may have had. Another feature I love about Purplepass - we schedule fairly long runs of our shows (up to five weeks), and I can create an entire schedule for the run of a show with just a few clicks.

As a nonprofit outdoor theatre, we love the ability to 1) offer free tickets for our performances; 2) allow customers to make advance donations; 3) rent lawn chairs (or bring their own); 4) provide the ability to communicate easily with our customers in the event of adverse weather conditions, traffic accidents impacting access, etc.

This may not be the case for many users, but it would be great if we could capture complete address information for all our customers getting a free ticket, not just an email address, which would help with marketing; however, we figured out a work-around which gives us everything we need.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your great review John! I wanted to respond to your concern about not being able to capture full mailing addresses for customers getting free tickets. This can easily be achieved by using the custom checkout question feature. You can have it ask for anything you want (Name, email, phone number, mailing address, etc.), when you want (free tickets, paid tickets, certain tickets, all tickets, etc.), and even set it up to collect this info for every single guest if you wanted to. This means that if someone orders 4 tickets, you could ask for the mailing address of all 4 guests. You have complete control. Feel free to reach out to your rep, email us at support@purplepass.com, start a live chat from your login, or call us 800-316-8559. We will be happy to show you how to do it.

Aaron M.
Producer in USA

Made my life very easy!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it made my first time as a producer for a musical a cake walk. It was so easy to sell tickets (including transferring, refunds, etc.) and we received our check less than a week after our event. Could not have been easier.

It was so easy to check the status of my events on PurplePass. Data was clear and concise, and there were many reporting options to choose from. Customer support was always readily available - I dealt with several representatives and I thoroughly enjoyed my communications with all of them.

Initial setup was a little difficult, but I believe that was partly my error. I have no doubt that if I had reached out one of the customer service reps would have walked me through the process.

Jacob K.
Theater Technical Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Ticketing Solution You Need!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Purplepass has been a wonderful company to work with, especially due to the amazing customer service. Any time I have any sort of question or issue (which is almost always user error on my end), they respond so quickly and help me find the solution!

The product is extremely easy to use and navigate. It has all of the features we were looking for, and more! It helped us get through the virtual age of COVID, and we liked it so much we adopted it for all of our live performances!

Finding things as a seller take a bit of time to learn at first, but the solution is coming! The Beta of the new front is out, and launching soon. So the cons will be non-existent.

Laura C.
Ticket coordinator in USA

Easy ticketing option

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am overall very satisfied with the product and the customer support.

I like that I can reserve or block seats from home and I can switch tickets easily and contact ticket buyers.

I can’t think of anything I don’t like about the software.

Jeffrey P.
PAC Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great support and a quality professional product.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I think the best part of Purplepass versus alternatives we looked at was definitely the quality of the patron experience. From start to finish it's easy for the user to purchase tickets, and easy to manage them on the day of events.

The Box Office app can be difficult to understand and has some quirks which took a while to get sorted out.

Ariel I.
Theatre and Dance Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this has been a great experience. I was referred to this company by another high school teacher and it has made ticket presale so much easier.

I use Purplepass for my high school's theatre productions. I am not "tech savvy," but this site is VERY easy to use.

It took a while to understand how to create different ticket prices and options.

Selene M.
Publisher/Show Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The software was easy to use and intuitive. Customer service was exemplary!

Kommentare: Easy to use, functionality, competitive price, friendly and responsive reps.

Flexible and easy to use software and hardware. All inclusive package options at price points we can pick. Customer service was reliable and we always had all our questions answered - if an answer was unavailable then our rep made sure to find a solution we could work with. Inexpensive and extremely competitive. We have used other software from competing vendors and honestly would recommend PurplePass before recommending other software. Lots of great programming options based on our individual needs and not so overly complicated that we need an IT degree to manipulate the software - that is the bonus! Our rep, Gabriel, was great to work with and responsive to our sometimes wacky questions.

We really liked the software as it is very competitive to other programs available on the market. The only two drawbacks we found include integration onto websites - it doesn't allow the user to stay on the website - it kept forwarding to PurplePass url. Perhaps this is due to our website software - WIX- but that was slightly annoying for our users. The other drawback is really more of a suggestion - while the software is easy to use and the search functions are great - there was not enough promotions by PurplePass for the events listed. It would be great to have a calendar of upcoming events promoted through social media or on the site itself - we found we had to "search" for our event and thought it would be a better selling point for PurplePass to offer "promotions" on the site and suggested events. Target market on social media for example.

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi, Thanks for your great feedback! It's very much appreciated :) Regarding your concern about the integration, we offer a fully embedded ticket widget which allows the customer to purchase directly on your website without ever having to be redirected off of your site. Wix is a bit challenging in that they are VERY strict with outside code. They allow it but they encapsulate it within an iFrame. We do have a "High Compatibility" version of our widget which is designed to address this exact issue. For your next event, we will be sure to work with you on embedding the proper widget code so it works absolutely beautifully! - Purplepass

Julia K.
Sales Division Lead in USA

Purplepass has been awesome and had enhanced our event to be alot more effecient!

The scanners were easy to use. Since most our staff have personal iphones it was easy to use. The reporting tools is awesome because it shows a breakdown of the sales and fees which is easy to read. I like there is an option to do a seating chart and assigned seating. Also being able to make our event personalized on purplepass.

The app felt limited. If we wanted to scan we could only be on the "scanning mode", if we had a walk-in attendee that needed to purchase a ticket we had to remember to change modes. I didnt like the fact that I could not see a list of all attendees admitted. Not being able to add notes on ticket holders so staff that are scanning attendees into the event are alerted when someone has a notation on their ticket

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi Julia, Thanks for the great feedback! Happy to hear you enjoyed our service! I wanted to respond to your concerns regarding the app. Yes, you can scan and sell tickets on the same device but it does require you to change switch between Scan Mode and Sell Mode. The reason is when the device is in Scan mode, everything is focused around high-speed scanning. We recommend using our scanners to scan and our iPad Mobile Box Office terminals or web-based box office for selling/checking in guests. This will allow our scanning staff to focus 100% on admitting guests full speed and your selling staff can focus on selling. If you prefer one person do both, then our iPad terminals are probably best as you can easily check in guests from "Search Orders" while in sell mode. As for not seeing the list of attendees checked in, all of that is available in your main account's reporting tab. Lastly, about putting alerts for scanned tickets, GREAT IDEA! I will share with the team.

Jocelyn E.
Marketing Manager in USA
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My experience with PP compared to Ticketmaster has been hands-down more efficient and user-friendly!

Customer Support with key account leaders for constant back and forth. Easy and accessible use of reporting. User-friendly for both the user-facing and back end. Customization of our unique product (exhibitor ticket vs. public facing ticket). Show day support. A sense of urgency for the smallest to largest issues.

Not enough suggestions for the future based on their experiences with your product or in the event industry as a whole. I would like to see more comp or case studies provided in order to make your our experiences better. Not able to customize the 'selling widget'. Not able to capture day-of geographic data information quickly though POS, currently no data collected besides redemption during day-of.

Antwort von Purplepass

Jocelyn, Thank you so much for your kind words! It's always a pleasure working with the whole Newport Exhibition team! I wanted to address some of your concerns: 1) The widget can be greatly customized such as modifying verbiage, size, placement, enabling/disabling key features like shopping cart, Facebook integration, custom dividers/labels, and even 14 different themes. I know you had a long list of items available for sale which made your widget list long. We already have updates in the works that will allow you to group things like your Parking Passes into a single item and then choose as part of the check out process the different days and lots they want to park along with their associated pricing. This should further streamline the experience. As for not capturing day-of geographics, zip codes are not stored on credit cards. You can however ask the customer and enter it during check out. Looking forward to another great year with NIBS!

Josh P.
Reservation Office Supervisor in USA
Eventservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

An Out-of-the-Box Solution with Outside the Norm Possibilities

Kommentare: We used to distribute event tickets in person. PP has negated what used to be a few dozen people working for at least one solid day into something one person primarily manages on her own. The first event we offered on PurplePass in Fall 2017 was cancelled due to a hurricane. If we wouldn't have had PP, it would have been a nightmare trying to refund everyone manually. Since we had PP, we simply clicked the button to cancel the event and refund everyone and it all happened automatically!
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team at PP have been awesome to work with!

PurplePass has done a great job of listening to our unique needs and creating new features that enabled us to use this cloud software where other options have fallen short. They have a robust way of handling coupon codes (which we use extensively) and the plug-and-play widgets make life easy for our web design team and end customers. The software is adaptable to sell event tickets, T-shirts, or nearly anything else you want to sell.

We would love for the software to support unique display words for coupon codes. For instance, if someone types in "FreeTee", it could display "Buy one T-shirt, Get one Free!" instead to the customer.

Andrew B.
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

the best, most consistent customer service and responsiveness of any business I've ever dealt with

Kommentare: I am co-founder of an event-related business launching in Feb 2017. We put on events across North America, with 40+ events planned for our launch, and growing. My business partner had been using Purplepass for years. Her opinion was that Purplepass offered the best dependability and customer service of any ticketing solution, and should be the first choice for our new venture. I had suggested possibly handling ticketing ourselves, but we ultimately decided against it. My experience over the past months fully supports that this decision was correct. For our new business, we had the need for powerful features, including a complex integration of Purplepass' API with our web platform. Purplepass worked with us over several weeks to help integrate their API with our custom application. They were extremely responsive and helpful throughout this process. In fact, Purplepass even modified their API to add features we needed! Whenever I had a technical question or request, I would receive a highly competent, helpful, and friendly response in very short time frames. When we needed it, we could easily phone and talk to someone highly knowledgeable from Purplepass. It's so rare in this age of customer service outsourcing to consistently receive such high quality support. Not only that, but their product is truly excellent, and I have confidence in it. Their platform has very powerful features, and is lightning fast to use - in fact I can't think of another site that feels snappier from a user perspective. The reporting and statistics features on their website are deep and helpful. They support ticketing across all our North American jurisdictions. They have a great interface that allows easily generating widgets that can be quickly embedded on our website to sell tickets for our various events. And they seem to add new features all the time. It gives me incredible piece of mind to know that, should we encounter any time-sensitive issues with ticketing during our events, this level of support will be available for us and our customers. Not needing to provide our own in-house support for ticketing is a huge benefit that should not be discounted. I strongly recommend giving serious consideration to Purplepass as your ticketing solution.

Antwort von Purplepass

Thank you Andrew for your kind feedback. We are delighted that we've been able to help you streamline and automate Veg Speed Dating.

Karen D.
Lifestyle Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Purple pass

Kommentare: Overall very positive

I use this software daily. We have a concert once a week and approximately 34 concerts per year our residents use this Platform and they’re all or most of them are over 55 we have gone directly to the system so everything is online we don’t have a box office so it’s all online and it’s working very well for our community. Thank you very much purple Pass.l

I don’t like when you open up a concert or an event and you’re editing the event and it changes the ticket sale date to the date that you open up the event.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Karen, Thanks for your wonderful review! I just wanted to let you know that we actually updated the way the online sale times change when you modify the date/time of the event. It is now much more refined and helpful in trying to save you time. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions if you may have.

Shenn S.
Board Member in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: We are a small community theater and our initial ticketing platform was hosted on our own server. It worked fine at the beginning, but we started having many problems with it and it couldn't handle our ticketing load. So we started researching alternative ticketing solutions to implement. We tested around 10 different systems to determine what would work best for us. In the end, we chose Purplepass. Purplepass had the most features, was the easiest to implement, and was the lowest cost to operate. Whenever we had questions, Purplepass was always quick to respond and help us get the support we needed. We have been very happy using Purplepass. It has allowed us to increase our online sales and is the #1 way our customers purchase our tickets after only one season. We would highly recommend Purplepass to any organization, big or small, that is looking for a ticketing service.

Ease of use and cost. Good support. Lot's of options.

We had a few minor issues when we first started using it, but we were able to resolve them through support from PurplePass.

Antwort von Purplepass

Shenn, Thank you for your very kind words! It means a lot to us! :-) - Purplepass Team

Jennifer K.
Secretary in USA

Great for Small Organizations

Very user friendly, easy for anyone to scan tickets and there is less hassle with ticket taking

The app is still very basic, but I know it will get better with newer updates

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for your feedback. I wanted to respond about the common about the app still being very basic. Perhaps you are using an older version. Our latest Purplepass Pro is extremely robust allowing full ticket scanning and POS services. For ticket scanning, it allows offline operation, pro-gear attachments via Linea Pros, manual lookup, group checkin, filtered scanning, continuous scanning operation (e.g. Kiosk Mode), real-time sync across all devices which allows concurrent online sales during events, test mode, check-out mode (to allow guest to exit and renter with their ticket later), etc... For POS, it's even more robust: Full box office terminal for the box office to access credit, cash, COMP, multi-event checkout, assigned seating, wireless receipt printing, wireless Boca ticket printing, automatic cash drawers, cash drawer management, emailed receipts, support for checkout questions, coupon codes, on the fly discounts, and so on. Pretty intense :)

Adam L.
Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A ticketing team you can rely on!

Kommentare: Overall its been stellar. Far more so than the other sites I've used previously that use smaller event companies' reliance on a fancy ticketing platform to gouge extra money for capabilities that should come standard.

Its got a learning curve that doesn't exist with your typical EventBrite-esque ticketing platform but, with very little practice the customization options and availability make it far more worthwhile than the flashier, more corporate competitors. I've never felt like I was being nickle and dimed for promoting my event and, with the proper amount of time put into designing each ticketing page, they look far more professional, enticing, and on brand with whatever you might be promoting. The ambiance required to get my audience on-board with each of my immersive experiences begins with the ticket links and it is both a satisfying and refreshing to know this is available and reliable on Purplepass.

The learning curve for the more advance options was overwhelming at first and there are sometimes setbacks when paying the listing prices back to the company but both are easily fixed and overlooked. The lack integration with platforms such as Facebook is irritating at times as tickets cannot be listed as readily on a Facebook event or boosted post but, with some creativity and patience this, too, can be overcome.

Anupam B.
Information Technology Officer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very pleased with Purplepass experience

Kommentare: Among a few ticketing solutions we investigated, we found Purplepass to be the most attractive from the user's perspective. Their interface to select seats simple stood out among the rest, and it super easy to configure. Our's was a special use case though, because we are membership based society which has several grades of membership. People already become members and are then given a choice of seats in their allocated zone. When we contacted Purplepass and told them our requirements, they responded back saying that it was a too complicated for their current system and that it will require them to change their internal engine to support this need. We however were very interested to go forward with this idea. At our end we created some web-services to access our data and made it available to Purplepass. Then we wrote a full requirement specification for Purplepass to implement. They started on the project a few weeks before the event and in one week or so, they had a prototype ready for us using our specification. We did some testing to make sure it met our needs, and went through a few more iterations perfecting it to an acceptable level. Note that this was done under a severe time crunch and Purplepass were very prompt in delivering our needs. We did launch a week before the event date and everyone was thrilled with the interface. As a bonus the interface also allowed the ability for members to re-allocate their seats after they have already selected their seats once. We also got thermal-printer tickets printed for the entire hall and rented scanners for box-office use. This was super easy to use. Overall I was very pleased with the experience and will use it going forward when we have big events like these. To be honest, I have to also mention that the admin interface needs some work. It was a bit difficult for me to do the admin work by discovering it naturally. I had to go back and ask how to do simple things like seat re-allocation and re-zoning when I was expecting to discover it naturally. With the admin interface improved, this is clearly the best solution in the market.

Kevin D.
Theater Director in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great ticketing software

Kommentare: Overall, we love the Purplepass ticketing box office. We researched a LOT of other online ticketing platforms for our school theater and this one had the best rates, and as we came to find out, the absolute best customer service. I cannot recommend this software enough to use for your school theater ticketing!

The box office is very easy to use. We were able to train new people how to use it for a show in under 15 minutes. The customer service is absolutely excellent. They respond very quickly to any questions or issues.

I found the "promoter site" portion of the software to be very convoluted and confusing. It's not at all easy or intuitive to try to follow or to find things. I was always having to email my customer support rep to ask where to find things or how to do things. This part of the site needs to be streamlined and made about 100% easier to use. I'm good at following "how to" steps, but again always had to email my rep for him to send me the screen shots of the "how to's"....could not even find that myself on the site. I can't say enough about how bad the promoter site portion is, and how they need to fix this.

Antwort von Purplepass

Kevin, Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate the candid feedback and we 100% agree with you on your comments. We are already knee deep in an updated management interface that has taken feedback from countless clients. When released, it should help address all of your concerns. We are always here for you if you need anything!

Kelson H.
Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

Kommentare: Every time I call to ask for help, Rep is so kind. He will walk me through the steps so I know what to do next time it happens. He also has walked me through all of the details for Purplepass and spent many afternoons providing training sessions with me while I learned the software. He has been a huge help. I am pleased with the software from a customer perspective, however I wish as a Promoter there were a few more features.

Purplepass is very customer service friendly. Their software is so easy to use for online ticket sales.

I don't like that it is not easy to adapt for events and festivals that are not common. We are a "unicorn" event and there are different features we need for our events that Purplepass does not offer.

James S.
Event Director in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Very easy to use. Excellent customer service too!

Kommentare: Ease of use. Multiple options conducive to our event needs. Fast check-in for attendees. And excellent customer service.

We've worked with three other ticketing vendors in the past six years, and Purple Pass is by far the best. For starters, their customer service level is amazing. They get back to you promptly, are super friendly, and work to resolve everything quickly. Their event setups are pretty detailed and customizable, and they will work with you to fine-tune things further per your event needs. Their check-in kiosks and POS check-in hand-helds are super easy to use at the gate or Registration. Events integrate great with our Word Press site and they work to customize things further if need be. Overall, just a fantastic experience.

Antwort von Purplepass

We were very satisfied to know we were the only ticketing company you've ever worked with that was able to automatically calculate domestic and international shipping costs for the merchandise you shipped to your customers. Next year, make sure to put aside a few minutes during the event to say hi. We were sad we weren't able to find you at the event this year :( Thanks for being part of the Purplepass family!

James H.
CFO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great

Ease of use and consistent updates of its features

Not the easiest when trying to determine your event's stats.

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi James, Thanks for your feedback. For graphical stats and analytics, we suggest clicking the "Stats" button next to your event on the My Events page. This will show over a dozen graphical stats ranging from sales numbers, marketing performance, social media engagement, where tickets were sold (online, box office, phone, etc), your attendance info and even geographical heat map showing where your customers are coming from. For more in-depth reporting, we suggest going to Tools -> Custom Reporting. From there you can create comprehensive customer-based and financial-based reports which can be exported right into Excel. If you have any questions or would like to setup a screen share session, we will be happy to walk you through all of the reporting step by step. Give us a call at 800-316-8559 (Press option 3), email us support@purplepass.com, or log into your account and click the live chat icon at the bottom right. We are here to help :)

Adam S.
Managing Principal in USA

The customer service rep - is incredible! Great attitude and fixed my issue quickly!

Customer Service was amazing! The software was malfunctioning at time when I needed it most!! It was crunch time! He was the customer service rep who assisted me, and he was phenomenal! We were able to resolve the issue quickly, and he made it a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Purplepass for their customer service!

Functionality was lacking. I was in a crunch-time situation and needed to post an event immediately... yea.... the website was malfunctioning to say the least.

Antwort von Purplepass

Adam, Thanks for the feedback! Naturally, we are concerned about your feedback that wasn't a perfect 5/5. We spoke with Gabriel who helped you and he informed us that functionally, everything was working just fine. The only issue was that when posting your event, there was no info line provided (either Email or Phone #) for customers to contact with questions. When he helped you out, the reason he was able to so quickly resolve the issue is because he simply added your info number. It seems you didn't want to provide any help number and this is why you were getting the error indicating it was blank when trying to post. At the end of the day, we are happy you were able to get everything sorted out quickly and your event posted live. We thank you for the great feedback and we look forward to working with you closely on all of your future events!