Purplepass Ticketing Erfahrungen

Über Purplepass Ticketing

Umfassende cloudbasierte Ticketing-Plattform für Online-Vorverkauf, Marketing, soziale Medien, Tagesverkauf und Zutrittsmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über Purplepass Ticketing

I found the "promoter site" portion of the software to be very convoluted and confusing. It's not at all easy or intuitive to try to follow or to find things.

Bewertungen zu Purplepass Ticketing

5,0
4,9

Purplepass Ticketing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 224 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Purplepass Ticketing bereits verwendet?

Caroline
Caroline
Audience Services Technician in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible ticketing solution for third party rentals

Kommentare: Before 2020 we allowed our rental clients to ticket their own events with whichever platform they chose. But when the pandemic hit, we needed a way of better controlling patron access to our venue. We also wanted the ability to socially distance patrons and to produce livestreamed and hybrid events in order to continue with our business while attendance was limited. PurplePass ticked all these boxes for us and gave us a great deal. It's been a great way for us to streamline our rental events, while still allowing our clients to have some element of control. Even after 2+ years of using the software, the team at PurplePass continue to be responsive to any challenges we are experiencing and make us feel valued.

We are primarily a rental facility, and wanted to allow our community partners to have limited control over their events. With PurplePass' ability to add other users as a "partner," our clients can edit their event pages, view ticket sales and email customers- but all our events are streamlined under our Chabot PAC umbrella. We can also offer clients the ability to use PurplePass as their merchant account or to use their own merchant account for even more flexibility.

As we are using the "beta" version of the software, we get to try all the new tools as they are released- but we do sometimes run into glitches, which can be inconvenient. Luckily, our PurplePass rep, Gabriel, continues to be responsive to any challenges we experience, always coming up with new suggestions for ways to meet client expectations and passing our feedback along to the development team.

Treasurer in USA

Stage 62 and Purplepass

Kommentare: As a community theater, our lifeblood is ticketing. PurplePass's system has made it easy to host events and shows with a reliable ticketing site that doesn't cost our patrons an exorbitant fee.

We searched many ticketing services while looking for a new provider. PurplePass has some of the most competitive prices around. Their customer service is very responsive, and our representative is always willing and able to help us. The design of the site is easy to navigate. Our events are easy to incorporate right into our existing website.

We have found that some of the search features for ticket orders do not work in a similar fashion that we are used to. It would be helpful for the purchased seats to appear in a seating chart format on the back end. Neither of these is a deal breaker, and we are certainly getting used to using the new system.

Antwort von Purplepass

Regarding your desire to view purchased seats on the seating chart, you are already able to do this. Log into your account and click on the "Map" button for your event. This loads the seating map manager for your event where you can manage holds and notes. You are able to click any sold seat on the map to see the full order details of that customer including all other seats in that order.

Jen
Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Purplepass Ticketing Review

Customer service was fantastic - I worked with one of the customer rep, he was responsive and super helpful! I had a unique ticketing need for a multi-day film festival and he was able to help me figure out a variety of ticketing solutions for a complex project.

The only negatives would be with the ease of using the platform. It's a complicated back end, difficult to figure out where things are to make updates without having a customer service rep support. For a complex project this is not going to be a self-serve platform.

Antwort von Purplepass

Thanks for your feedback! We're delighted to hear you were very happy with the support, features, and value of the service. However, I see you had a less-than-stellar experience with the ease of use so we would like to address this. Your film festival was uniquely complex in its requirements, that¿s for sure! I'm glad we were easily able to support these complex requirements and even helped every step of the way from building the events to assisting with managing them. From what we heard after the event, everything went very smoothly and the entire setup was successful! So that is fantastic news! We understand it was probably a lot to absorb at one time using a completely new system for an unusually complex event which had several unique requirements. As you mentioned, we were there every step of the way to help and guide you through the process. We appreciate your business and look forward to next year. Since everything is built and ready to go, it will be a breeze.

Executive Director & CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Purplepass has been great for us!

Kommentare: We've used Purplepass ticketing for over nine years, and I've always found their staff to be extremely helpful in the rare cases where we've seen glitches (usually caused by our own ineptitude!) I would highly recommend Purplepass to any event planner or performing arts administrator for its ease of use and the dedication of its staff!

As a nonprofit outdoor theatre, Purplepass has given us the ability to market reserved seating, as well as donations, in addition to our general seating for the 72+ shows we program during the summer. I can easily determine the number of reserved seats needed, as well as the total reservations, and can more easily allocate enough staff to serve our customers. We also have the ability to download enormous amounts of data that we can upload into our CRM for future fundraising purposes. The ability to email guests on the fly about weather conditions has been really helpful during this rainy summer.

There are no "bad" features about this software that I've found. The one thing I'd recommend is that Purplepass give us the ability to set a specific sales cut-off time for recurring events (we can do that for individual events but for recurring events we have limited choices)

Paul
Resource Development Officer in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Purplepass: A platform with many features, easy to use, and affordable

Kommentare: My overall experience was a positive one. I have to say the fact that the Purplepass staff was so accessible is the most impressive. Having worked with various platforms the accessibility of the staff is key.

The staff was always available and quickly answered any questions we had. It was super easy to embed Purplepass into our website. It was super easy to code the wristbands with all our events. It was super easy to process our patrons at each of the events.

My only issue is that some of the reports could be done better. I couldn't easily pull a list of one event out of our weekend, but we did receive will call lists for each event. So we got the date, just not necessarily in the way we would have liked.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the great review Paul! To address your question about pulling a list for a single event, you can easily do that by going to the Reporting > Transactions to create a list of all orders for any custom data set (date range, single event, across multiple events, etc.). Next time if you have any questions at all on how to pull the info you need, just give us a call. We will be happy to help!

Brittany
Event Services Coordinator in USA

Purple Pass

The customer service has been so great! I like the fact that I have been able to talk to the same rep every time and call them directly. It makes for such an easier time to problem solve for get all of my questions answered.

I wish I would be able to pull more detailed reports for the clients. Especially from a marketing standpoint, I noticed a lot of people view the website from purple pass the most. Especially over facebook, instagram, and client advertisements. If I were able to pull the report that is shown on purple pass I would be able to upset the marketing packages you offer to our clients.

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi Brittany, Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We wanted to respond to your comment about reporting. You can access your marketing analysis data by going to Stats page and viewing the "Marketing" and "Social Marketing" tabs. These show detailed breakdowns of all of your tracking IDs, referring pages (How people found you), and full sales data such as orders, tickets sold, revenue, and even how many refunds there were by marketing source. You can also run a marketing report by going to Tools -> Custom Reporting. This includes all of the data you are looking for. If you need any assistance with this, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (800-316-8559), by email (support@purplepass.com), or by the live chat on your account after you login.

Daniel
Corrections Sergeant in USA
Strafverfolgung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Conference Planning

Kommentare: Having our attendees have a great platform to purchase conference tickets was a must for our organization. Our attendess all work in the corrections field and needed a way to purchase their tickets quickly and easily. Purplepass provided that.

Purplepass was very easy to use and navigate. Being a first time user, this was very important to me as I have used other platforms in the past.

There really wasn't anything I disliked about Purplepass. I received great technical support and was able to hit the ground running when using the software.

Jason
Operations Supervisor in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing! Best ticketing service I've ever used!

Kommentare: Purplepass has allowed us to pre-sell and keep track of tickets like never before. It used to take 30+ minutes to get people through the door at the start of an event, but with Purplepass we can accomplish that in under 10 minutes.

Purplepass Ticketing is simply the best ticketing software I've ever used or experienced. It's super easy top setup events, and you have more options than you could ever need to fine tune your event. The website integration is easy, and if you run into any issues whatsoever, the customer service team is fantastic! We've switched over to running every event through Purplepass, it's just that good.

The backend UI takes a little bit to learn, I think it could be a little bit more user friendly. That being said, the customer service team is very helpful in assisting you.

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing service

Kommentare: I have a ton of events each year that require tickets and Purplepass has provided a very affordable option for my needs

Pretty much everything from the price of tickets to the ease of ordering

The only read downfall is the lack of communication between ordering and the tickets being shipped

Jill
Treasurer in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Purple Pass is great to work with!

Their customer service is excellent! They always respond quickly to questions, and on a couple of occasions went above and beyond to help me with coding issues.

We have liked everything so far! No cons yet.

Selene
Publisher/Show Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The software was easy to use and intuitive. Customer service was exemplary!

Kommentare: Easy to use, functionality, competitive price, friendly and responsive reps.

Flexible and easy to use software and hardware. All inclusive package options at price points we can pick. Customer service was reliable and we always had all our questions answered - if an answer was unavailable then our rep made sure to find a solution we could work with. Inexpensive and extremely competitive. We have used other software from competing vendors and honestly would recommend PurplePass before recommending other software. Lots of great programming options based on our individual needs and not so overly complicated that we need an IT degree to manipulate the software - that is the bonus! Our rep, Gabriel, was great to work with and responsive to our sometimes wacky questions.

We really liked the software as it is very competitive to other programs available on the market. The only two drawbacks we found include integration onto websites - it doesn't allow the user to stay on the website - it kept forwarding to PurplePass url. Perhaps this is due to our website software - WIX- but that was slightly annoying for our users. The other drawback is really more of a suggestion - while the software is easy to use and the search functions are great - there was not enough promotions by PurplePass for the events listed. It would be great to have a calendar of upcoming events promoted through social media or on the site itself - we found we had to "search" for our event and thought it would be a better selling point for PurplePass to offer "promotions" on the site and suggested events. Target market on social media for example.

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi, Thanks for your great feedback! It's very much appreciated :) Regarding your concern about the integration, we offer a fully embedded ticket widget which allows the customer to purchase directly on your website without ever having to be redirected off of your site. Wix is a bit challenging in that they are VERY strict with outside code. They allow it but they encapsulate it within an iFrame. We do have a "High Compatibility" version of our widget which is designed to address this exact issue. For your next event, we will be sure to work with you on embedding the proper widget code so it works absolutely beautifully! - Purplepass

Julia
Sales Division Lead in USA

Purplepass has been awesome and had enhanced our event to be alot more effecient!

The scanners were easy to use. Since most our staff have personal iphones it was easy to use. The reporting tools is awesome because it shows a breakdown of the sales and fees which is easy to read. I like there is an option to do a seating chart and assigned seating. Also being able to make our event personalized on purplepass.

The app felt limited. If we wanted to scan we could only be on the "scanning mode", if we had a walk-in attendee that needed to purchase a ticket we had to remember to change modes. I didnt like the fact that I could not see a list of all attendees admitted. Not being able to add notes on ticket holders so staff that are scanning attendees into the event are alerted when someone has a notation on their ticket

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi Julia, Thanks for the great feedback! Happy to hear you enjoyed our service! I wanted to respond to your concerns regarding the app. Yes, you can scan and sell tickets on the same device but it does require you to change switch between Scan Mode and Sell Mode. The reason is when the device is in Scan mode, everything is focused around high-speed scanning. We recommend using our scanners to scan and our iPad Mobile Box Office terminals or web-based box office for selling/checking in guests. This will allow our scanning staff to focus 100% on admitting guests full speed and your selling staff can focus on selling. If you prefer one person do both, then our iPad terminals are probably best as you can easily check in guests from "Search Orders" while in sell mode. As for not seeing the list of attendees checked in, all of that is available in your main account's reporting tab. Lastly, about putting alerts for scanned tickets, GREAT IDEA! I will share with the team.

Jocelyn
Marketing Manager in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience with PP compared to Ticketmaster has been hands-down more efficient and user-friendly!

Customer Support with key account leaders for constant back and forth. Easy and accessible use of reporting. User-friendly for both the user-facing and back end. Customization of our unique product (exhibitor ticket vs. public facing ticket). Show day support. A sense of urgency for the smallest to largest issues.

Not enough suggestions for the future based on their experiences with your product or in the event industry as a whole. I would like to see more comp or case studies provided in order to make your our experiences better. Not able to customize the 'selling widget'. Not able to capture day-of geographic data information quickly though POS, currently no data collected besides redemption during day-of.

Antwort von Purplepass

Jocelyn, Thank you so much for your kind words! It's always a pleasure working with the whole Newport Exhibition team! I wanted to address some of your concerns: 1) The widget can be greatly customized such as modifying verbiage, size, placement, enabling/disabling key features like shopping cart, Facebook integration, custom dividers/labels, and even 14 different themes. I know you had a long list of items available for sale which made your widget list long. We already have updates in the works that will allow you to group things like your Parking Passes into a single item and then choose as part of the check out process the different days and lots they want to park along with their associated pricing. This should further streamline the experience. As for not capturing day-of geographics, zip codes are not stored on credit cards. You can however ask the customer and enter it during check out. Looking forward to another great year with NIBS!

Karen
Lifestyle Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Purple pass

Kommentare: Overall very positive

I use this software daily. We have a concert once a week and approximately 34 concerts per year our residents use this Platform and they’re all or most of them are over 55 we have gone directly to the system so everything is online we don’t have a box office so it’s all online and it’s working very well for our community. Thank you very much purple Pass.l

I don’t like when you open up a concert or an event and you’re editing the event and it changes the ticket sale date to the date that you open up the event.

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi Karen, Thanks for your wonderful review! I just wanted to let you know that we actually updated the way the online sale times change when you modify the date/time of the event. It is now much more refined and helpful in trying to save you time. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions if you may have.

Mike
Event Organizer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Purple Pass is a Great Fit for Basic Event Ticketing!

Kommentare: We've been using Purple Pass since 2019 across 6 different events, and we fully intend to keep using them for our events in the future. Ticketing software is as varied as the wide array of ticketing needs out there, but for what we use Purple Pass for, it does the job perfectly. We love the customizable "look and feel" for the purchasers' end, and all of the "back-end" options for the sellers. For example, downloading spreadsheet reports of all of your purchases makes it easy to create check-off lists, search for specific purchasers, etc.There are also several features I haven't delved into, but I'm happy that they're there if we decide to utilize them, such as SMS Texting and Emailing customers, using tracking links, etc.It's also nice to view easy-to-read generated stats for ticket sales, so you can gauge the success of specific marketing campaigns.Lastly, I'll mention that I love the simple pricing structure. It's a very reasonable small percentage and set price per ticket. There is no having to write up contracts long term, purchase bulk packages of tickets, etc. Very simple and nice. We use other ticketing software for different needs we have, but Purple Pass is perfect for what we use it for, and the pricing is much better! Look through the features, and if it looks like a fit, I would highly recommend it!

Ease of use, customization, reporting. All of these are excellent with Purple Pass.

I have other software that does this other stuff, so it's not a big deal, but Purple Pass doesn't have options to do things like add specific classes per ticket and such, and to log in and adjust your options after the fact. It doesn't claim to go "that deep" into it though. It's great for what it claims to do.

Kim
Business Manager in USA

SRT's Purplepass Experience

Great customer service with prompt replies. As a small venue with limited staff, PurplePass simplifies organizing and selling tickets for our events. We like the user-friendly event and report features that are easily customizable. It also easily allows for moving of tickets to other dates. The flexibility of using both a mobile device and laptop are a big plus as well. In addition to selling tickets, the software enables us to monitor and track our event’s performance and get information on attendee demographics.

We have not run into any snags and are looking forward to utilizing other features currently not in use including ticket scanning to our events.

Kelson
Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

Kommentare: Every time I call to ask for help, Rep is so kind. He will walk me through the steps so I know what to do next time it happens. He also has walked me through all of the details for Purplepass and spent many afternoons providing training sessions with me while I learned the software. He has been a huge help. I am pleased with the software from a customer perspective, however I wish as a Promoter there were a few more features.

Purplepass is very customer service friendly. Their software is so easy to use for online ticket sales.

I don't like that it is not easy to adapt for events and festivals that are not common. We are a "unicorn" event and there are different features we need for our events that Purplepass does not offer.

Bernadette
Theatre Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Chabot College PAC would HIGHLY recommend PurplePass

Customer service is above and beyond any expectations we had. We had some mountains to climb during the pandemic (ie, social distanced seating and vaccination documentation). PurplePass accommodated EVERY request we had during the pandemic and continues to listen and act on our needs and requests.

Our customers sometimes find it a little cumbersome to purchase a ticket (but in all honesty it's because they are not really computer savvy).

Aaron
Producer in USA

Made my life very easy!

Kommentare: Overall, it made my first time as a producer for a musical a cake walk. It was so easy to sell tickets (including transferring, refunds, etc.) and we received our check less than a week after our event. Could not have been easier.

It was so easy to check the status of my events on PurplePass. Data was clear and concise, and there were many reporting options to choose from. Customer support was always readily available - I dealt with several representatives and I thoroughly enjoyed my communications with all of them.

Initial setup was a little difficult, but I believe that was partly my error. I have no doubt that if I had reached out one of the customer service reps would have walked me through the process.

Michelle
Director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I enjoyed using Purplepass software and system!

Kommentare: Overall, my Purplepass experience has been positive! If I had any questions or trouble using Purplepass, each member of their staff was knowledgeable, ready to help, patient and kind. I recommend those considering a ticketing platform to look into Purplepass!

I enjoyed using Purplepass software and system! I use them for my pop-ups and art events. I like variety of options the user has to cater specifically to their ticketing needs and unique events. I was able to navigate the software and found setting up my event and tickets reasonably easy. If I had an issue, I was able to call their 24/7 customer service, and they would work with me step by step until everything I needed was up and going. Overall, I recommend working with Purplepass!

There were a few times- items didn't always update immediately.

Dyme
Founder in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Onsite ticketing help is great!

Kommentare: I like it. I found it through a friend of mine who uses it at all of his events. It took time to convince me to convert to this software but once I started using it, I realized how much more helpful it functions were for my needs.

I like the fact that we can use this for every aspect of the ticketing process including the door. Other ticketing software's aren't entirely helpful when it comes to making payments at the door.

The visual display isn't necessarily eye catching.

Tim
Promotor in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Customer support

Kommentare: I had a great experience and will continue to use the services the company offers.

It was very easy to get answers to my questions. My support representative was quick to respond and assisted me with all my needs

The report for ticketing fees does not print out a usable report for taxes.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Tim, thanks for your kind words! Regarding ticketing fee report, you are able to easily generate a summary tax collection report by going to Reporting > Financial Report and selecting Sales Tax. Select your date range or specified events and the report can be exported into a nicely formatted Excel report. If you are looking for a line-item breakdown of sales tax collection, go to Reporting > Transaction Report and select Sales Tax. Run the report and it will give you a detailed breakdown of sales tax collected for each and every item/order/customer.

Robert
Event Organizer in USA

PurplePass is a great value for my money and is very user friendly and efficient

Website is easy to use, Ticket stock ships to home within a day or 2 most. They are very fast and on point here

They are pretty on point here with very few errors. The original tickets were a bit plane but they have recently added a feature for a higher quality ticket print . No complaints

Karley
Accounting Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall experience with Purplepass has been amazing. No complaints here!

The software is extremely easy to use. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. Their motto says it all “we don‘t give you what we have; we give you what you need”. their customer service is also exceptional.

I have not had any issues with this software. If I do, I contact customer service and it is taken care of.

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I only use Purplepass for my events

Kommentare: I've been using Purplepass for about 4 years now and love it. I would recommend them to anyone who's having an event.

Very easy to use, and the fees on tickets for buyers is very low.

I pretty much like everything, very easy to navigate.