Filtern nach:

Über ZenMaid

Management-Programm, das hilft, Reinigungsdienstleistungen mit einer vereinfachten Terminplanung und Erinnerungen zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über ZenMaid

Krissi F.
Krissi F.
Director in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zenmaid my life easier!

Kommentare: The benefits of using this system have been amazing. I've scaled from myself and my husband to 20+ staff without breaking a sweat. It provides a GPS audit trail of appointments and the customer and technical support is second to none. The owner is incredibly hands on and actually listens, helps, advises and answers support questions himself - enabling him to remain in touch with what we the users want. The additional level of support that Zenmaid provides not just their users but the industry is amazing. They recently hosted and coordinated a global online summit bringing industry experts from around the world to provide help, support, ideas and beat practise to to the industry.

Having started with this software when it was just my husband and I, it very quickly became the reason that I could grow my business so quickly. The ease of use, the ability to scale and the additional features it has are amazing. From GPS tracking apps, to snapshot reporting to a simple to read dashboard - it really does everything. Inclusive (free) texts to customers through the system to remind clients and staff of appointments - it really is a system where you can add a client, add the appointment, assign the staff member and then simply forget about it! Right through to providing unlimited customisable booking forms that seamlessly plug into your website or Facebook page. In addition, anything that it doesn't have right now, you simply add it as a feature request and their in-house development team start working on it. The rate at which the software has developed, enhanced and evolved over the last two years is phenomenal and I look forward to seeing how it continues to grow alongside me.

Really difficult to say. I will agree with another review that the inability right now to calculate travel time directly in the system can be frustrating - however setting up travel appointments is one option that works as is simply exporting the payroll to CSV and applying some excel wizardry! Only other thing I like least is that the Halloween customisation was only around for a few days but I can't wait for the Christmas one!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jobber und Launch27

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: Having sat in a lot of the social media forums before choosing software and having trialled the other software, what convinced me was the level of support from these forums. Not only about the software, but about cleaning businesses in general. So yes, Zenmaid has "maid" my life easier

Antwort von ZenMaid

Thanks Krissi! Was a pleasure meeting you in London last month :-) You'll be happy to know we're discussing mileage/travel time now that we have a new map view releasing next week!

Natalie S.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Life Changing

Kommentare: When I started my residential cleaning company, we were completely on paper. I started searching for a scheduling software. I had tried several and was unhappy with each of them. Then I found ZenMaid. Not only did they import all of my customers (saving me many many hours), they also put my schedule together and set up my booking page! This software has freed up so much of my time, so that I am no longer spending hours a day working my business. On top of all of that, they have the best customer service that I have ever come across. Thank you ZenMaid for changing my business and giving me my life back!

Its customization makes for ease of use

The only con is that I didn't find it sooner.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Housecall Pro, Jobber, Launch27 und Setmore

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: The other scheduling software's, although the worked for maid services, they were more geared toward other service companies, like HVAC and Plumbing.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Housecall Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: ZenMaid was the only scheduling software made by maid service owners for maid service owners.

Priscila E.
cleaning company owner in UK
Kapitalmärkte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very good product and service

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I loved zenmaid since day one. Very practical to use, the customer care folks are so helpful and there all the time you need, my workers were happily using it.

easier to use and ran my business. the way it has separate levels of information sharing and security.

It was difficult to sign in for employees before, but it has been sorted now

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for the kind words, Priscila!

Laura R.
CEO in Kanada

Needs work

Kommentare: Very friendly customer service and great potential, but the time I spent on redoing payroll is a deal breaker for me. very frustrating.

Cheap, easy to use (other then the glitches and having to refresh every time you make a change) and I did like the calendar scheduling system designed for the uniqueness of a cleaning company, from booking form to finalizing payment (but not following through to payroll ).

Not sure how this product is getting rave reviews when it has glitches that are huge problems, such as missing payroll hours (on the calendar,logged in and not on payroll)! ...unless of course the users are trusting that the program is calculating properly, as it should be! This is only one of many little glitches.....customer service responds but never answers or solves the problem. Payroll should not be sold as a service on this system. So be aware, if you get this software - do your own time sheet calculations. After using this for 6 months and pulling my hair out, I switched to a software that works.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Housecall Pro, Jobber und Breezeworks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: I was drawn to the idea of having industry designed software, specific to my needs for booking

Karen B.

Great Cloud Based Scheduling Software

Kommentare: The customer service and support is excellent. If I have a question; it is addressed almost immediately in the chat box or by email.

It is so easy to use as well as get up and running. Very intuitive with a clean and uncluttered interface and very easy to navigate. It has a good deal of customization which is nice. I feel it has just enough bells and whistles to manage my cleaning business without being overly complicated or having too busy of a user interface.

I have been using since August 2019 and have not found anything yet that I don't like. I will use this program until I don't need it anymore.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Housecall Pro, Jobber, Service Autopilot und ServiceWorks

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: I was very happy with the Wintac Software, or at least I thought I was until I started using Zenmaid. :) The issue with Wintac is that it wasn't cloud based which meant if the server, my computer went down we were dead in the water. All I need is an internet connection with ZenMaid. ZenMaid has an app where all of my employees can log in and see their appointments for the day and into the future. The employees really like the app as it is easy to use and serves its purpose. I can sleep at night knowing all of the client database and appointments are safe in the cloud and all I need is internet access to log into it.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Wintac

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: I found the other user interfaces to be very user unfriendly and complicated. I am older so not as techy as the younger crowd which is probably fine for them. This is a good fit for me being a simple interface and very intuitive.

Jasmine G.
CEO in USA

Must have

Kommentare: Zen Maid overall is a must-have for any cleaning service. It is a professional advantage to have clear communication from your client to the office to the field . As you grow scheduling can become challenging Zen helps to keep things simple and the features improve all the time . The zen maid team is also a great resource to those newer to the industry. I’d recommend using zen to help you grow and obtain a professional image .

We love the auto scheduling and reminder features . The system is very helpful for keeping all your clients info in one place and staying on track of things . The app is also great for keeping track of employees with GPS and auto reminders

There are a few issues from the technicians cell app our cleaners report connection issues and notes don’t always save . It would be amazing to see photo sharing , live dispatch screen that shows openings vrs bookings to assist with scheduling . A group message area would be awesome too .

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jobber und Google Sheets

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: No auto scheduling and not industry specific

Zuvor genutzte Software: Deputy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: Industry specific with auto scheduling, staff auto reminders . Text / email capability’s , cell phone app, gps in / out times , made by cleaners for cleaners !

Ashley M.

ZenMaid saved my sanity!

Kommentare: Less canceled appointments and lockouts. I save money from having to purchase a multitude of other software/apps.

The team behind ZenMaid is topnotch. Onboarding was a breeze and it has saved me thousands of dollars over the past 2 years. My clients and team members alike appreciate its reliability, ease of use and constantly updated and improved upon features. I can't imagine my business would be where it is today without this software! Thank YOU!

No bad experiences. Any time I have a question or recommendation it is addressed promptly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Launch27

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: Service Master was difficult to set up and had less than half the features.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: The onboarding process and the features aligned with my goals as a company.

Ariel H.
Co-Owner in USA

Co-Owner

Kommentare: We have benefited from using ZenMaid tremendously. We have become VERY organized with scheduling our clients. More organized business = happy clients = more business. We have grown our team due to the scheduling feature as it became easy to see and record workers' appointments. We have saved TIME. Our teams have saved time thanks to the map feature being able to click right on the address and not get lost. As owners, we have saved time with scheduling, billing, etc.!

Gosh, this is tough to answer...I like most how it is affordable. Also everything for operating my cleaning business is in one place. It is SIMPLY laid out and easy to navigate through. TONS of useful features from color coordination, on my way texts, tracking client payments, dashboard, etc.. Also there's such caring team who operates Zenmaid where they RESPOND to your questions and concerns in a timely manner.

The thing I like LEAST is the name...We are not MAIDS but cleaners. It would be ideal if it was called Zen. The task feature is something I don't care for. It seems like there isn't much usefulness to it. It would be ideal if there was a icon on the left side for tasks and it was like a "To-Do" list. I feel it's currently more of a "reminder" than a task. As an owner, needing to use the browser to change the schedule/assign workers last minutes. It would be ideal if there was a separate thing so we can do that right from our phone with ease.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jobber

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: ZenMaid was tailored to cleaning companies. I felt confident switching after reading the reviews and looking at the FaceBook support group.

Zuvor genutzte Software: monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: ZenMaid's layout and navigation is so much easier/smooth and less overwhelming.

Atama D.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEST MAID SERVICE SOFFWARE

Kommentare: I love it! My company have significently saw a difference in the quality of online booking threw our forms.

As maid service Zenmaid hit the target when improving and developing their platform. The improvements over the years are amazing. I looked into it a few years back and it was not right for us then. However, with the new changes and upgrades we cant say enough of how it has changed our Business. Our staff loves it more then the other software we have tried. A plus they move you over to their platform free??

I do think they need to work on their Review platform. Most recently i did see them addressing this issue and are working on a fix and cant wait for it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Octopus CRM

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: I love HCP however, it served us when we needed it. We have grown to need more on the maid service platform. With every upgrade we had to pay for the features and Zenmaid has it built out for us already with out the large ticket price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Housecall Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: Better ease of use for industry specific needs

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the awesome review Atama! :-)

Elizabeth D.

Wow.

Kommentare: The software has solved my issues with the back end of the office and having to have so many programs to do the everyday things, ZenMaid has save me time and money. And can't forget to mention the booking software has added so many new clients to my business.

The software so easy to use. Their training videos and all the information provided is wonderful to get through the learning curve of a new software when your busy. The look of everything is beautiful. And the booking form has brought tons of business.

Nothing. Things are always being updated and Improved. And the fact that you guys want to hear from the user and our input, our suggestions is priceless.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jobber

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: I tried you guys out on a free trial, instantly fell in love with the software and never looked back.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: Your the best and you are for the Cleaning Services.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks Liz! I hope we can add some of the features you requested via FB here soon :-)

Michelle D.
Business Manager in USA

Zenmaid Review 11 months use

Kommentare: The software is definitely getting better. In the beginning there was a TON of glitches or things that would happen such as appointments not saving or not being able to see what I was typing, or just the overall speed of the application was running at turtle speed. Over the months it has definitely gotten better. I'd say in the last 3 specifically

I like having everything in one place. Being able to look at when our cleaning techs clock in/out and simple one click options

I hate the little circles with the tech's initials. We have many employees with very similar initials. Also, when I schedule a team to clean a location, it always turns the job ticket to one specific tech's color, I wish there was a way that it would divide the color in half or by 3 or 4, so that I could easily pull up the calendar and see who is working right then without clicking into the job. Right now, if I am out of the office and need to look quickly, it is physically impossible from my phone without clicking all the way into the job. I would love for it to take up across the day with however many people I schedule, and allow me to click once and they all pull up as the same job ticket. Because..... I have tried doing them all separately so that I was able to quickly see them and then it sent my clients 4 reminders for their upcoming appt. That definitely was not ideal!!

Antwort von ZenMaid

Thanks for the review, Michelle - please contact support@zenmaid.com if you continue to struggle with anything in the system :-) For anyone else reading - here's what the owner of Above the Line Cleaning (Michelle's company) sent our support this morning (11/10/2019): "We're good! Trying to grow obviously; booked a record breaking FIVE new clients today, which is literally record breaking as we may go a month to do that...finally have a good team and the last two months have been prosperous. Saving up to step up marketing. Feels like a helluva a lot longer than a year but I am SOOOO grateful to you, Courtney, and Maria. Literally lifesaving :-) :-) :-) "

Tom H.
Member in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for scheduling and communication, has some drawbacks

Kommentare: Zenmaid has done a stellar job at the main thing we wanted it to do, which is helping us communicate effectively within the company and with our clients. It has a lot of room for improvement in all other areas.

Zenmaid has helped us nearly eliminate lockouts and late cancellations, has improved communication with our staff, and has strengthened our appearance as a professional and organized company. I love the amount of customization available within client/contact notes and notes regarding staff. I want to emphasize that this is the main reason we went shopping for a management software and we have not been disappointed. 5 stars for these features!

As a company that pays staff travel time between jobs and for office duties, reimburses staff for mileage, and allows unpaid breaks in the middle of longer jobs, we find the timekeeping and payroll side of Zenmaid to be all but useless. If your company only pays time on site and doesn't allow breaks you will have no problem with the software (though you may have trouble retaining staff). We also don't use Zenmaid for billing because we find that software designed for that purpose has better functionality and we get better card processing rates through our own third party provider. So to us, Zenmaid is nowhere near being the complete all-in-one solution that it would like to be. Furthermore, the scheduling is almost impossible to use on my Android phone. If a client asks me to schedule something for them away from my desktop, it's just pure luck whether I can get the calendar to cooperate with me. The app and website both run slow on mobile as well. The WORST part about mobile usage is the lack of any kind of autosave feature. I can spend an hour in an estimate with a potential client, make a ton of notes, and potentially have all of it disappear if I don't have a good signal and/or don't successfully press the "save" button.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Housecall Pro

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: We needed better/automated communication options than G Suite provides.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: It's specific to the cleaning service. Tons of customization options. Pricing.

Amanda T.
Chief of Student Maid in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

“There is no failure. Only feedback.” – Robert Allen

Kommentare: The benefits of having someone else take care of an important software we use daily has been great. Because our other software was in house, the upkeep and updating took a lot of time and pulled us away from things we should be focusing on instead. Its the saying "leave it to the pros" is where I am going with this. I think its hard for anyone to switch to something completely new after using something else for years, but the Zenmaid team made it easy.

The layout is easy to look at and use. If we have any issues at all, we can easily contact someone in the company for help (and they are always helpful!) It makes us question systems we have put in place before we started the software showing us that there are other ways to do things. (makes us think more efficiently). I love the ideas/feedback section on the software and being able to see other peoples suggestions AND I really love the Facebook group and getting to know other companies all over the world. So coo!

Im not sure if its because our last software had a custom online booking we created, so I am comparing, but I wish it was more customizable for how we charge and lets us have more forms for difference services we offer. We have had to add a step back in our process to confirm booking information, where we wish it could be a one in done on the clients end. We had spots we put on our schedule that were specific for online bookings, so anytime a potential client tried to book, they could see what was available and book it themselves. Easy money for us not having to do anything! haha.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jobber

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: The person who designed/managed our software got a new job and wasnt able to keep up with the needs of the company.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: It had significantly more features that fit our needs.

Gina C.
Owner / Manager in Bermuda

ZenMaid for Scheduling & Customer Database Functions

Kommentare: We are only using ZenMaid for scheduling purposes so I cannot speak to the payroll / invoicing experience.

*Designed specifically for cleaning companies * Options for automated communications for both customers and employees (email and/or text) - eg. appointment reminders, schedule changes, customer follow ups after service and more * Excellent customer service - Zenmaid extremely responsive and helpful with questions or concerns *Reasonably priced *Constantly upgrading, improving & adding new features (built in feedback system for feedback from users) *The app is super helpful for obtaining information on the go but does have its limitations - promises have been made to increase app functionality soon * Customizable - can add your own custom fields for customer information, statuses, etc. and can make determination as to who can see information (employees vs management) * Multiple viewing options for schedule * Multiple options for recurring service frequencies * Feedback section where users vote on suggestions for improvement * Also provide other useful tips/videos/articles on how to successfully run a cleaning company * Love how the software tracks your leads and how they came to you - provides great reporting for tracking which marketing sources are the most effective for you * Can link with your website for managing leads & online appointment bookings (if you want) * Like how employees can clock in and out of a job and can see a map of where they have to go

* Can be cumbersome at times - particularly with making changes to recurring services. They seem to be aware of the issue and have been working on making improvements but it's not quite there yet. * Can be glitchy at times but generally can be correlated with when they have been introducing a new update which is understandable I guess. * Custom fields show up in order created and cannot change order they appear. This drives me nuts because as we are using we think of new things to add but cannot put the new fields next to others of similar vein so the information is a bit disjointed in appearance. * Wish we could print schedules * Wish we could visualize the schedule by customer on the monthly view * You can see all upcoming appointments for a customer but cannot print or email that to send to customer

Michelle A.
owner in USA

I love ZenMaid!

Kommentare: I can now sleep at night knowing everyone has all the information they need. I don't have to worry about clients forgetting us or techs not showing up. The GPS clock in is a game changer for peace of mind!

This software is so easy to use and customizable. There are so many features that have been built out since I started using this software that I feel like it grew with me. I came from using pen and paper and was consistently being locked out of houses because they didn't remember I was coming, my cleaning techs didn't know where to go or what to do when they got there, we were losing checks all the time. It was all around chaotic. Now the clients always know we are coming with the reminders and On the Way texts, the map is built in for the employees with a very easy app for them to use to get the notes, garage codes and even pets names and I am able to charge the client's credit card for each cleaning through the software. My cleaning techs don't ever have to worry about how our company is being paid!

This is really a tough one. Every time I have ever had any thoughts on what could be improved the team makes it happen in a short amount of time! They are so great at being responsive to the needs of the business owners because most of their team are cleaning business owners themselves.

Stacy K.
Office Manager in Kanada

Great Software, Continuous Improvements, Great Staff Support

I really like that Zenmaid has a very responsive team and they seem eager to offer updates at a client's request. I also like that Zenmaid is specifically tailored to the cleaning business industry and that they offer valuable support of the industry, in addition to providing a great software. Many of the top cleaning businesses use this software and there is so much online interaction. I tried Jobber for a short period of time and although it had similar features, they didn't have the same kind of ongoing support that is specific to the business. I love that Zenmaid is continuing to improve and add more reports. I like to analyze data company data in excel, and some of these reports make it much easier for me to analyze. I appreciate that that I am able to offer feedback easily and just recently I requested a report, and it was included by the team within a few days.

Initially the program did not have a map however they are currently working on this. Also there weren't many reports that could be pulled from the database. I would love to be able to have more reports in the future, such as a calculation of drive time spent between the "clock in" and "clock out" time of client houses.

Seth K.
Verbraucherdienste

SIMPLY BRILLIANT!! AMAZING PRODUCTIVITY BOOSTER!

We began using ZENMAID 8 months ago. After using 5 different systems previously, we finally found the one and only we need. It is so simple to use, the team loves the features, and as an owner of a very rapidly growing cleaning business, I was so happy to finally find a software program that did EVERYTHING! We used to use 4 different systems costing us time, frustration and most importantly-MONEY. I was extremely reluctant at first, as all the software available out there was missing 1 or more features. Not ZENMAID! I rarely have the time to even write reviews on products or services, but ZENMAID deserves it! Scheduling is easy, tracking expenses, and the best (in my opinion) the route and work order sheets automatically go to the cleaning teams. Of course my Cleaning Tech's were leery at first, but once they saw how much easier it was to not have to constantly come by the office for work assignments, work assignment changes, etc...they were so much happier. It allowed for more time to plan around there own day, offering better life balance for them, and more overall productivity by our entire team. If you own a service business of any sort, I strongly encourage you to try this software. We estimate at least 30% more time out selling services than before, with so much less headache. Lastly, I can't forget to mention Amar and his team of Customer Service. They will respond ASAP with live chat for any questions, and even data import your client book for free! By far the best system out there, and I do know, because I have tried them all. Thanks for an amazing system created specifically for our industry! I wish I could rate the experience 6 stars, in all honesty.

I have tried over 5 different software systems for the past 3 years as we have been growing. NONE of them do what this does for our company. You cannot beat this system if you own a residential or commercial cleaning company-or any service related business for that matter. We are so happy to have found one system that does it all, and so easy to use.

Maxine K.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zenmaid has given us our evenings back!!

The automated daily reminders save us so much time as we were sending these separately to each customer in the evenings. We were also using an older system that we were only able to use on one computer which was frustrating and Zenmaid has allowed us to access the schedule on any computer. We have been able to take a family trip of 5 days in another state and the business was still functioning while we were away because of Zenmaid. It has been a life changer!

I don't really have anything that I don't like. The nice thing about Zenmaid is that it is constantly being updated and the users are being heard when giving feedback on what could work better.

Lisa C.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zenmaid is AWESOME

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a great one. If ever there is an issue, Zenmaid is sure to fix it promptly.

I have been using this software for many years now and have seen this company grow. They pay special attention to each and every customers needs. This is an easy software program that even the least techie (me) person can use and understand. Most importantly each and every person on the Zenmaid team is helpful in every way possible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and staff go above and beyond. I highly recommend this software and company.

I’d like to see the ability to map out a new customer for the best spot on the current schedule of customers.

Christina J.
Christina J.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software is a Lifesaver!

Kommentare: How important it is to have good communication with employees and clients.

I love how easy it is for employees to find all the info they need for their work. I love that it keeps the clients updated, as well and sending the reminders to both them and us. Been a game changer for me!!!! I also LOVE the simplicity, ease of use, look and feel of the software. I have tried other scheduling system, and although functionality is of course the most needed part of it, I have found Zenmaid the easiest to navigate and enjoyable to look at and deal with.

I wish that there was a way for everyone on the team to be able to see if someone already hit the "on the way" button so that it isn't hit more than once. I also would LOVE to see the ability to upload pictures of items that may have been found/damanged from the employees phone, and also I would love love love the ability to upload checklists that the employees would need to check off to be able to clock out to save paperwork being everywhere.

Thomas & katie R.
Owners in USA

We Love ZenMaid!

Kommentare: We are able to schedule, send out quotes, do payroll, and communicate with our customers more efficiently than ever before.

We love the fact that ZenMaid is so in tune with the needs of its users. They are constantly making improvements and working to make this the best maid service software on the market. We love how easy it is to use and the incredible support we get from their team.

We don’t really have any complaints. We understand that this company is always updating their softwares capability, and functionality, to address the needs of its users.

Cheyenne S.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for a House Cleaning Service Owner

The online booking platform has great customization. The app for employees makes scheduling a breeze. The entire software makes my company look more professional from a clients perspective due to online booking, automated texts and emails and invoicing.

This is a new software so they are working on the kinks. The team is very responsive and helpful when there is an issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zenbooker

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: Square is not set up for service businesses. I was not able to customize the platform to suit my company’s needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: The were more features in ZenMaid from the administrative side. The is a great ZenMaid app for employees when they are on a job. The platform is made for my company.

Julie H.

Zenmaid to the rescue!

Kommentare: Zenmaid has been a saviour for my business and personal life. Zenmaid takes care of alot of tasks i used to waste time on. Once a clients information is set up, the email confirmations go out, then reminders, as well as work orders for staff. After a few weeks of not hearing from clients, it will even send an email asking them to come back. I'm able to go on vacations for weeks without having to worry about my business fuctioning without me. Thank you ZENMAID!!! Now I can't picture my life without you!!

Having all my info in a databae that's easily accessible. The reminders and emails so clients won't forget appointments or have no escuse to do so.

Ipad app has minimal function. However i know an update just launched so i have to check it out. I'd like the girls to be able to check their future schedule on there.

Antwort von ZenMaid

Thanks for the kind words, Julie! The mobile apps on iPhone and Android are still works in progress and we'll definitely be adding to them as we go. The cleaners can already see into the future however they have to do so day by day which is what you're referring to here, I think. That's changing next month and we'll be adding more functionality for you, the owner! :-)

Rachel Z.

Zenmaid Review

Kommentare: . The biggest benefit that I love from the software is the reminders to my customers set up a few days before the service as well as the booking feature

I like that customer service including [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] get back to me within hours of a question that I may have that type of customer service can't be beat. I am been so happy and relieved since I've started using zenmaid it has taken so much guesswork in free time put back into my life

Because I am a super small company right now and growing the price monthly is a little high but I am willing to pay for it because I do love the software so I make sure that it's taken care of

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Launch27

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: . The program was not meeting my complete needs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: Because it was set up with maid and cleaning services in mind and I love the fact that a lot of the built-in templates were already there

Diane D.
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changing Software

Kommentare: 5 star experience. The team is diligent in responding to questions. They are a progressive company and I know they will continue to be innovative. I look forward to each new item they add to the software as it means more free time for me!!

Ease of use. Makes for clear communication with our team. Automations give me my time back!!!

Lack of route density options ( glad a beta map feature is in the works ) that adding images to each clients homes is not an option... Yet :) The onboarding process initially

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Thrive und Jobber

Warum ZenMaid gewählt wurde: I needed automations to remind our cients of there visits, payment processing and follow up.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZenMaid: cost efficiency maid service specific innovative progressive