Über ZenMaid

Management-Programm, das hilft, Reinigungsdienstleistungen mit einer vereinfachten Terminplanung und Erinnerungen zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über ZenMaid

It is so easy to use as well as get up and running. Very intuitive with a clean and uncluttered interface and very easy to navigate.

N/a Any cons would be my lack of time to utilize all the features.

Bewertungen zu ZenMaid

ZenMaid hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 153 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZenMaid bereits verwendet?

Tom
Tom
Owner Operator in USA

Awesome Quality and Time Saving Product

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am so happy with the customer service!! When setting up ZM, one of their experts sat on the phone with me and talked me through every step and options for every step. And their great customer service with chatting. Not only is their bot extremely helpful in suggesting just the right article (their articles aren't wordy and get straight to the point), but I seem to usually get a solution to my chat from a live person within 4 hours. Twice I've had questions where they have dug deep into my account to find the answer. And once digging deep required them to check something in their server. I believe they will stop at nothing to make sure I get the answers I need.

The ability to schedule recurring clients. The only option they don't offer is monthly on a specific day of the week, but they do offer every 4 weeks.

Regarding the price, this product is PERFECT for smaller maid services. Although I haven't sat down to really figure out how much ZenMaid will cost when my company is much bigger, for now it seems like it will cost more than other options. But I have to say that ZenMaid seems to have so many maid service bases covered that no other platform does.

Angela
manager in Kanada

ZenMaid ROCKS!

Kommentare: ZenMaid first and foremost has allowed us to reduce our office administrative staff from 5 employees to 3 employees which has resulted in great savings. ZenMaid has removed so many of the repetitive and ‘non-revenue’ generating tasks from our day to day and allowed us to focus and spend more time on generating new leads and really developing our sales abilities.

I make a point of attempting to utilize every single feature available to us in ZenMaid. I literally re-watched Courtney’s Boot Camp video over and over again to get a solid understanding of what ZenMaid had to offer and how I could implement every single solitary feature to my advantage to save time and make it easier for my administrative staff, my field staff and my clients. I LOVE the ‘user friendly’ quality of ZenMaid … training administrative office staff is utterly a BREEZE! I LOVE the automated emails - they ROCK and save billions of hours of work. I LOVE the automated text messages - they are also AWESOME! Sadly, due to cost cutting measures we have opted to not use text messages as we are charged extra for those. I LOVE that all texts and emails are CUSTOMIZABLE - this is FABULOUS! I LOVE the cleaner APP - it has made a MASSIVE difference for our field staff giving them so much more freedom and much less responsibility in that they are no longer required to manually track any changes to their 2-week-old-printed schedule! I LOVE the ease of invoicing clients via ZenMaid! I also LOVE that on special occasions such as Christmas and Halloween, ZenMaid updates the look of the software to celebrate the season. I LOVE the reporting that ZenMaid offers and again, I make a point of utilizing as many of the reports as I can to assist me in my day to day tasks and reporting to the company owners.

Currently ZenMaid will notify us of a scheduling conflict but only for the first visit of a recurring schedule. It would be great if ZenMaid would notify of any and all future conflicts or at least up to 6 months in the future. Presently I must “eyeball” cleaners' schedules to catch future scheduling conflicts. There are a few other minor and non critical fixes outstanding but I have already brought them to the attention of the ZenMaid team. I also appreciate the Help & Community and Inner Circle that ZenMaid set up, I think these are excellent ways to generate feedback from all users.

letzten Monat

Angela, Your enthusiasm in this review got us PUMPED. Thanks for taking the time to write all of this, and we'll take the feedback on the scheduling conflicts to hear. We appreciate you and look forward to a long partnership with you and your company!

Kirill
Kirill
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lack of Customer Support

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We were not able to collect payments from the customers, despite the fact our CC company was working just fine. We've set up the process where we send invoices with ZenMaid, but multiple customers were not able to process their payment online, and we ended up chasing invoices. Some of our clients lost trust and were annoyed, and complained about the experience. ZenMaid refused to take the concern seriously and blamed us and our customers for the error. It was integrated via Square, we've talked to Square multiple times and sent invoices separately through Square, which is working fine. We confirmed that the error is with ZenMaid, and their integration, and thy won't do anything about it.

Easy to use, friendly UI, unlike Booking Koala, it's well structured and easy to start using.

Customer Support is terrible and lacks of some basic functions that should have been implemented.

Sharleen
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfaction of Zenmaid

It helps with employee tracking, scheduling and payroll

I would like to add a different estimate - more detailed

Angel
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ZenMaid helped streamline my business

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been able to cut back on my admin time by using zenmaid and its automated features such as scheduling, payroll and time tracking. The integration from iCal to Zenmaid was an easy transition and customer service has been great.

Appointment, Work Order reminders and Time Tracking

Would like more custom options for task scheduling and time off

Andrew
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have used ZenMaid for years.

Kommentare: The best. Customer service is excellent and gets back to you in a timely manner all the time.

It allowed us to use it as we grew. It’s easy to navigate.

Not keeping track ( in the calendar) of past appointments for the employees that have left.

letzten Monat

Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to write this! We value our partnership with you and your company. Thanks again!

Alexis
owner in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Life without Zenmaid is Insanity

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use and navigate . I love the holiday cards we recently had the option to use

Nothing that I could think of . They are always open to suggestions that serves the majority.

letzten Monat

Alexis, we appreciate the kind words! We also believe that life without ZenMaid is insanity, but we're a bit biased. Thrilled that you enjoyed the holiday cards just as much as we did. We're honored to have you as a customer!

kayla
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ditch the paper and get Zenmaid

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful! Anytime you need help the entire team is amazing and quick!

It is life-changing! So much in one place!

I really wish I could separate the income from residential vs. commercial Also would be awesome if the days could wrap into each other, some of our commercial accounts don't start until 11 pm but we have to schedule them from 11 pm to 11:59 pm.

Nicole

Zenmaid review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its been very easy to use. My staff and customers love it. It fits well with my company

Easy to use and automated customers schedules and reminders

nothing really its pretty easy to use and they are quick to get back to you

Alma
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great maid service business administration software

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm happy with the software, it works for me

Easy to use on the back end and also on the mobile app

They charge extra per text if we send messages to clients

Stacy
Office Manager in Kanada

Great Software, Continuous Improvements, Great Staff Support

I really like that Zenmaid has a very responsive team and they seem eager to offer updates at a client's request. I also like that Zenmaid is specifically tailored to the cleaning business industry and that they offer valuable support of the industry, in addition to providing a great software. Many of the top cleaning businesses use this software and there is so much online interaction. I tried Jobber for a short period of time and although it had similar features, they didn't have the same kind of ongoing support that is specific to the business. I love that Zenmaid is continuing to improve and add more reports. I like to analyze data company data in excel, and some of these reports make it much easier for me to analyze. I appreciate that that I am able to offer feedback easily and just recently I requested a report, and it was included by the team within a few days.

Initially the program did not have a map however they are currently working on this. Also there weren't many reports that could be pulled from the database. I would love to be able to have more reports in the future, such as a calculation of drive time spent between the "clock in" and "clock out" time of client houses.

Cheyenne
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for a House Cleaning Service Owner

The online booking platform has great customization. The app for employees makes scheduling a breeze. The entire software makes my company look more professional from a clients perspective due to online booking, automated texts and emails and invoicing.

This is a new software so they are working on the kinks. The team is very responsive and helpful when there is an issue.

Cheryl
CEO in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall great but Needs better app function

Kommentare: The app needs to be more developed. A lot of times in the meat industry, houses change and details change during the day so if we are not in front of our computer and on the road, we are not able to change these details on the app which is a great disadvantage. I would like to see this be a problem that is solved because it would make it much easier for us as owners to run the business remotely if we’re not at the office.

We like the detailed accounts management and scheduling portion of the software.

Gina
Owner / Manager in Bermuda

ZenMaid for Scheduling & Customer Database Functions

Kommentare: We are only using ZenMaid for scheduling purposes so I cannot speak to the payroll / invoicing experience.

*Designed specifically for cleaning companies * Options for automated communications for both customers and employees (email and/or text) - eg. appointment reminders, schedule changes, customer follow ups after service and more * Excellent customer service - Zenmaid extremely responsive and helpful with questions or concerns *Reasonably priced *Constantly upgrading, improving & adding new features (built in feedback system for feedback from users) *The app is super helpful for obtaining information on the go but does have its limitations - promises have been made to increase app functionality soon * Customizable - can add your own custom fields for customer information, statuses, etc. and can make determination as to who can see information (employees vs management) * Multiple viewing options for schedule * Multiple options for recurring service frequencies * Feedback section where users vote on suggestions for improvement * Also provide other useful tips/videos/articles on how to successfully run a cleaning company * Love how the software tracks your leads and how they came to you - provides great reporting for tracking which marketing sources are the most effective for you * Can link with your website for managing leads & online appointment bookings (if you want) * Like how employees can clock in and out of a job and can see a map of where they have to go

* Can be cumbersome at times - particularly with making changes to recurring services. They seem to be aware of the issue and have been working on making improvements but it's not quite there yet. * Can be glitchy at times but generally can be correlated with when they have been introducing a new update which is understandable I guess. * Custom fields show up in order created and cannot change order they appear. This drives me nuts because as we are using we think of new things to add but cannot put the new fields next to others of similar vein so the information is a bit disjointed in appearance. * Wish we could print schedules * Wish we could visualize the schedule by customer on the monthly view * You can see all upcoming appointments for a customer but cannot print or email that to send to customer

Michelle
Owner/President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not recommend. No real customer service and they charge yor credit card the wrong amounts

Kommentare: Terrible. No customer support considering the outrageous monthly payments. There is no way for your to control your subscription in your profile, AND they charged my credit card after saying they would cancel. The software is very glitchy, it doesn't import client information for recurring cleans, it's just a junk software

There was nothing note worthy about this software. I had tried 2 others before signing up for this software, but I had to enter my credit card JUST to get access to their free trial. Which was a big mistake, their software was subpar compared to the other 2 I had already tried

- They charged my credit card even though they give you a "free trial". You MUST put in your credit card to have the free trial. The program is difficult to use, has bad lag times, does not have basic client info that merges into invoicing. More importantly, there is NO customer service. You cannot cancel your service on your account anywhere. I had to open an email complaint, where after days of back and forth with their spectacularly incompetent staff, they finally said they would cancel and remove my credit card from their database. Guess what?? Yes, they CHARGED my credit card $138 a week later. An amount that was far more than my monthly subscription price. I could not reach anyone at the company, and finally had to have my credit card company issue a charge back. Warning- I think this is a fraud company- DO NOT USE

letztes Jahr

Nothing about this review has to do with ZenMAID Michelle here keeps ignoring our messages that she's been charged by zenBUSINESS which is NOT our company Here's the screenshot that Michelle herself sent us when she got charged. https://pasteboard.co/B0ozuQ7dPf68.png Hoping Capterra will take this down ASAP as it's unfair, inaccurate, and negatively affects our business :-(

Marci

Almost Zen

Kommentare: I wish customer service was more accessible.

For a first time person and scheduling, this software is easy to understand, and a quick start up. If someone wants to integrate other platforms, that integrate with ZenMaid, there is actually a course that people are encouraged to purchase. It integrates with most major platforms for billing, marketing etc.. Easy to use on start up. Does taking learning the integrations.

It can be slow or bounce me ahead to a week that I didn’t want to be on. That takes a few clicks and closing the program then reopening.

Seth
Gastgewerbe
Quelle: GetApp

AMAZING! HUGE PRODUCTIVITY BOOSTER!!

Kommentare: We began using ZENMAID 8 months ago. After using 5 different systems previously, we finally found the one and only we need. It is so simple to use, the team loves the features, and as an owner of a very rapidly growing cleaning business, I was so happy to finally find a software program that did EVERYTHING! We used to use 4 different systems costing us time, frustration and most importantly-MONEY. I was extremely reluctant at first, as all the software available out there was missing 1 or more features. Not ZENMAID! I rarely have the time to even write reviews on products or services, but ZENMAID deserves it! Scheduling is easy, tracking expenses, and the best (in my opinion) the route and work order sheets automatically go to the cleaning teams. Of course my Cleaning Tech's were leery at first, but once they saw how much easier it was to not have to constantly come by the office for work assignments, work assignment changes, etc...they were so much happier. It allowed for more time to plan around there own day, offering better life balance for them, and more overall productivity by our entire team. If you own a service business of any sort, I strongly encourage you to try this software. We estimate at least 30% more time out selling services than before, with so much less headache. Lastly, I can't forget to mention Amar and his team of Customer Service. They will respond ASAP with live chat for any questions, and even data import your client book for free! By far the best system out there, and I do know, because I have tried them all. Thanks for an amazing system created specifically for our industry! I wish I could rate the experience 6 stars, in all honesty.

Everything about this system has been a dream come true for our business

None noted so far. The system is what we had been searching for the past 5 years in business!

Antwort von ZenMaid

Thanks Seth, much appreciated!

Candice
OP manager in USA

meh

its colorful and easy to learn, the app is getting better, its cost effective, lots of good features

its been rather glitchy after the last update, its difficult to reach customer service when issues arise

Antwort von ZenMaid

Thank you so much for your feedback Candice! We are glad you enjoy how colorful it is as well as all the features. We wanted to create a user friendly experience that also had the ability to brighten your mood at first glance ;-) As far as the glitches go, that's definitely something we are aware of and are working on it daily. Our customer support team is available in 3-4 time zones on any given day and is usually able to respond within a couple of hours during the week and in less than 24 hours on the weekends. We will be adding even more coverage as we grow but are currently focused on developing even more of those good features you mentioned as well as addressing the bugs so that all our customers have an overall Zen experience. Thanks again for your thoughts and keep the feedback coming so we can continue to improve our product and overall customer experience!

April

Real Stress Relief!

Kommentare: The Zenmaid teamed wowed me. Being a very small company I hesitated because I thought it was expensive but if it were not for zenmaid I do not think I would have grown and now I couldnt do what I love without it

The automation is #1. I'm a single mom of 5 and I needed the automation more than I knew I did! Automatic texts, emails, and so much more. Instead of spending hours trying to keep everything in order and running smoothly I enter the info in once and done it runs itself. Customer service is on it! Any issue I have had they are with me in a timely matter and always fix my issues or direct me on how to fix these issues.

I do wish there were a way to track mileage (I do hear this is in the works) and pay mileage as well.

Antwort von ZenMaid

Thanks for the review, April, I didn't know you had 5 little ones! Mileage tracking and pay should be on the way in 2020 :-)

Diana

Needs More!!!!

Kommentare: Ok.

The colors in the design, the somewhat ease of use and that it has some customizing abilities to it.

Where do I start? I wish it was more robust in its features. I wish you could pick up the phone and call technical support, it is such a bother to me to have to write to someone and then wait a few hours for there reply only to sometimes to hear we don't have that feature. The software needs more templates and a way to attach documents in the software without needing a third party involved. The payroll needs to be fully developed. They need a better onboarding process when you first purchase software they should have someone who calls you and show you how to use every area and entire functionality of Zenmaids. I just recently purchased service autopilot and am now transferring my documents because I need more or shall I say the items listed above. I really don't want to leave Zenmaids but my hand is forced.

Maria
Maria
Business Owner in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service and Overall Quality Product

Kommentare: It is great! They make you feel like part of the family by being responsive and letting you know about their constant growth.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I have a question they reply to me directly and quickly. If they do not have a good answer they let you know they will add the problem to the list of things they are working on. And guess what! A few weeks or months later they have made the change! They will also include you in the process of designing the improvement by gathering your opinion.

It can be glitchy but they acknowledge your problems when they happen so you dont get left feeling like you dont know how to use the software. It is not the cheapest option if you are just using it for scheduling but it has so many great features that others cannot compete on value.

Alison
Business Owner in USA

My zenmaid Experience

I like that I can set up my business manager to have access to all areas of the software to run the business for me and I can pop on to do payroll and manage things as needed.

I have been made aware of many glitches while my business manager and admin assistant are using it. Things like hitting save and then it glitching out and them having to go back in and re-enter an entire appointment.

priscila
cleaning company owner in UK
Kapitalmärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good product and service

Kommentare: I loved zenmaid since day one. Very practical to use, the customer care folks are so helpful and there all the time you need, my workers were happily using it.

easier to use and ran my business. the way it has separate levels of information sharing and security.

It was difficult to sign in for employees before, but it has been sorted now

Antwort von ZenMaid

Thanks for the kind words, Priscila!

Whitney
Whitney
Owner in Kanada

Love this app!

Kommentare: Amazing amazing amazing

It’s super easy to use and without it I would be lost. The customer service is second to none.

Not everything was available on mobile right away but most of it is now. So it’s not really a con

Kirsty
Managing director in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zenmaid Review

Kommentare: Has solved my issue of getting rota to staff but overall experience has not been great with other features. I am hoping the errors will be ironed out soon but am on the look out for another system that doesn't have so many flaws.

The rota planning although there are problems with cleans being duplicated and so it is very time consuming having to rectify errors in the system all the time.

How long it takes to change things. E.g. cancel cleans - having to enter into each scheduled clean to cancel )for some reason the system sets up multiple scheduled cleans if a day or time is changed. Payroll cannot be calculated by scheduled times instead of clock in and out times so have to manually change and as there are errors in this part also is very time consuming to complete.