Über MemberClicks

Verbände, Kammern und AMCs (Academic Medical Center) nutzen die integrierten Softwarelösungen von MemberClicks für eine einfachere und produktivere Mitgliederverwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über MemberClicks

It's also easy to see how much money you've brought in from membership dues. Additionally, their form tool is quite simple to use and powerful if you know what you're doing.

They use Weebly software to connect up to Atlas, which then controls our website (confusing, I know).

Bewertungen zu MemberClicks

4,0

MemberClicks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 458 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MemberClicks bereits verwendet?

Jackie
Jackie
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional customer service makes this product TOP RATED!

Kommentare: MemberClicks has enabled us to provide a more useful website. Our engagement has increased and members are able to easily find pages they are looking for. The event management is very user-friendly. I give them an A+ in customer service and continued improvements!

As a small organization its important to have access to customer support. Memberclicks excels here. The product is very user-friendly and customizable to my needs. They continue to improve the product and we are very happy to partner with them. The reports you can run provide real-time information and help us provide quality service to our members.

Getting use to the layout of the pages requires extra effort when placing items on the page. Learning to use tables helps the best but still requires attention to detail. Sometimes I spend extra time lining the pages up to keep the professional appearance.

Carol
Director of Operations in USA

LACPA's Review of MemberClicks

Kommentare: It's been very nice working with MC and they have always been there for us. However, we do see a longer time in replying back to our questions lately. Also, we need to ask to have our website resynced. Why doesn't this happen automatically?

As a non-technical person, it was pretty easy to learn. We are very thankful for your Help Team. Although, we do see a longer time in replying back to our questions lately. Also, we need to ask to have our website resynced more often. Why doesn't this happen automatically?

We are unable to have fields where we want them. You have some main fields we use, but not all, so we created custom fields, but they are not where we'd like them to be. Example: Degree - It should be where the name information is listed.

Antwort von Personify

Hi Carol, Thanks for your review! A member of our Customer Success team will be in touch with you regarding some of the points you mentioned. - The MemberClicks Team

Elizabeth
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor Support, Functionality, and Treatment

Wonderful product for small company upon purchase - and for several years worked great! Wonderful support and features were commiserate with fees.

Beginning in 2020, the service/support began to wane. When requesting support, the delays were codified in the messages -- "We'll get back to you as soon as we're able to." This went on for more than a year. We had to set calendar invites for 7 days out just to remember to resend the help emails. Fees went up by 5% for two years in a row, then more than 20% in 2023. This was not allowed by our agreement (which had capped increases to 5%), but the parent company (Personify) changed the terms & conditions to allow themselves to break their own contract. No additional features or functions were provided; we were so excited to engage with the client success team, only for our representative (and apparently the whole team) to be laid off. We discontinued our service last month, but because we were within the 60-day window, they charged us for the entire year. Turns out that they had changed that term as well in March 2023. When we asked to speak with someone, they said "We don't provide phone support." Mind you, their leading phase in their customer mission is... "We talk with you." When a company with which you've had a long-term relationship punishes a loyal, paying customer like this, one is left only to be committed to ensure that no other leader is left to feel like we do. Please, caution is advised.

Terry
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good AMS for small staff teams

MemberClicks is a system that is easy to use and has a lot of features. It is particularly useful for associations with small staff teams where there isn't a dedicated database person available. Instead, multiple staff members can use the system. The integrated database, invoicing, forms, email marketing, website, and communications features mean that you won't have to learn how to use multiple systems or pay for them separately.

MemberClicks' all-in-one system lacks some of the specialized features of dedicated community and email marketing systems.

Gale
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I chose MemberClicks

Kommentare: Getting several stand alone products all inclucded with MemberClicks saves time and funds. The customer services is the most outstanding we have ever experienced.

Outstanding Customer Service. Response to suggestions . Users experience and ease of set up. Detailed directions. Contact center, collection of funds, upload options for media, all included with data base. End-user experience. Reports for easy viewing.

Calendar-lack of diversity to have live programs dates and on-demand event with continuous dates which overloads the calendar. Forms can be challenging with expanded programs. Lack of end user to upload files to their profile.

Debbie
Finance Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great data base for membership organizations

Kommentare: Overall I have been very happy with them and the many improvements over the past few years have been great.

We have used this data base for 10 years. It's easy to move employees when they change businesses so you don't end up with duplicates. You have lots of information about your members at the tip of your fingers. It's relatively easy to set up events, billing and more. Invoicing is easy once you get everything set up. Reconciling events is also a breeze. There are a ton of reports plus you can make your own queries. If you have a quick question the Chat is an easy way to get help. We only use a fraction of the options available so there is much that this system can do.

Some of the areas that we don't like is that some of the reports are skewed due to how it pulls the data and we are not able to customize them to get what we need. The communication module doesn't always work well with Constant Contact. The event module works best if you can get your members to use their member login which isn't an easy transition for old time members. The new browser version still has a lot of tweaks that need fixed to work accurately.

Naomi
Communications Director in USA

Great product

Kommentare: Overall good experience. Set up was fairly streamlined. Some glitches here and there - some of which have yet to be resolved (i.e. directory map location issues and mailchimp integration issues); customer service is overall pretty good - my only beef is when items are not being resolved I get no response or follow ups to let me know what's going on - it's like they fall off the face of the Earth (i.e directory map location and mailchimp issues). However, the service folks are always very nice and helpful 95% of the time. When compared to other member management software platforms - this one has most of the features we wanted for the price we could afford.

Overall this product has MOST of the features we were looking for in a member management / website integration system. We needed software that managed our membership database and integrated with our website and would allow for easy registration for events on our site.

I wish the online version included all of the features and functionality of the desktop software. Alternatively, I wish the desktop software was mac compatible. I also wish there was some additional customization options on the registration forms for events so that you can customize the look of the registration forms to break up areas between registration fees vs. sponsorships vs. other registration items so things were more intuitive. I also wish there was a way to offer downloadable or "e-tickets". Another "wish list" item is the ability to create your own custom forms outside the membership form or event registration forms - such as a form where users can donate to a charitable cause where users can input whatever value they want. There are several other "wish list" items I'd like to see that are available in other software platforms.

Theresa

It's All About the Data!

Kommentare: I was a big believer in WebLink and the product they had, and when they became MemberClicks I was worried about what would happen to the program and platform I had come to love. I am very pleased that all the functionality is still there, they continue to lead the industry in terms of CRM functions and innovation within the field and the customer support is bar none, the best. It is all about the data and the customer service for me.

The functionality and the ability to extract data on a level no other program currently has.

The shift to a browser based platform and making it appear more user friendly.

Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks Rocks!

Kommentare: The overall experience with MemberClicks and the Clickers has been great. The team really "owns" their product and they will chase any glitch or question to a final answer, rather than trying to point it back to user error as some other member association software staff will do.

MemberClicks has great integration across the various pieces of the software from groups to events to member management, everything works together. They are constantly improving and providing easier processing and better reporting.

There is still some disconnect between the member management and event registration (i.e., if a member type changes after registration, it is never reflected in the registration form) which creates quite a bit of repetitive tracking if that is important.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

We use it to process payments and member database

Kommentare: It serves as our client's association's database, where we can easily access up-to-date member information, as well as process payments and send out communications. It's useful for keeping tabs on a variety of information that can be used by many other divisions, not just membership.

Gathering and organizing member data is a breeze using MemberClicks. Processing dues, notifying members of renewals, and making changes to memberships is a breeze.

As it stands, MemberClicks is not the simplest platform to utilize without some instruction. The fact that not all methods of payment are accepted is an area that may use some work.

Sarah
Bookkeeper in USA
Politische Organisation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks/Weblink Review

Kommentare: Overall, I like this software. It is user friendly, and seems to be very progressive. When you need help with it, that is when the experience is not that great. But if you can learn the database and not have to ask for help very often, you will be happy.

I've been using this software for a bit over two years now, and I've always been pretty happy with it. We started using it as Weblink, and now we are still using it as MemberClicks. One of the things I love about this software is the updates. There are updates all of the time! And they take suggestions for updates and then implement them. So, I love that I can suggest a way that the database would work better for me, and then look forward to an update to possibly see the change I suggested implemented.

As mentioned above, when I first started using this software it was Weblink. The Weblink customer service team was one of the best customer service teams I have ever worked with. I actually loved reaching out to them, and working with them through whatever issue I was having. Since the MemberClicks change, the customer service is definitely an area that has gone downhill. There are long waits in a queue before you ever talk to someone, then when you finally do get to speak with someone, it seems as though their first response is always to assume that I am doing something wrong. They will often point me in the direction of common sense fixes, and act like I hadn't thought of those already. As an administrator of this database in my company, I pride myself with knowing how to use it, and also knowing where to find answers when I need them. When I have a problem, I always go to the help page and search articles before I ever contact customer service to ask for help. If I'm asking for help, it is because I have already exhausted my resources and there really is an issue with the software. It would be nice to be given the benefit of the doubt, rather than talked to in a manner that implies I do not know how to use the software. The customer service is definitely an issue that is talked about constantly in my workplace. We really miss the Weblink customer service.

Shirley
Board Relations Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Memberclicks is a Good Software for a small business

Kommentare: I have been using Memberclicks for at least 15 years. I started out on the Classic platform. The current platform is fine although form-making can still cause some issues. I use it everyday and have figured out how to do things with my own work-arounds. I attend the users group for Oasis, and the LMS group. We have LMS, Review and the Conference software. We just used LMS for a virtual Conference and I have several suggestions for improving LMS. I see that Personify is changing names (LMS is now Classroom) and we are MC Professionals. What else is coming in the future other than a hike in price for an already expensive system? Memberclicks is fine. I know that does not sound like a rousing endorsement but it is the best our association could find when we decided to change vendors. I am familiar with the software. The customer service is excellent! The response time is phenomenal and they help me with the information they share . I have written to them and called. Always the same excellent service. For the service alone, I wouldn't leave Memberclicks.

The most impactful features are the creation of a database and the ease of creating forms for Event Management.

I am not yet a fan of the new Contact Center. I wish that there was a connection with the old contact center so that our messages and images can be available. I know there are work arounds but in this day and age they shouldn't be necessary. I often wonder if the people writing the software are actual users. What seems intuitive and current to them may not translate to being intuitive and modern to the users. Do you test with your users while it is being built? We are small with about 500 members and prospects.

BERNADETTE
Membership and Marketing Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great company who actually listens and wants to improve their product for the user.

Kommentare: I feel like MemberClicks really listens to their members suggestions. Personally, I have made probably close to 50+ suggestions over the years that have been implemented into the MC platform. In a way, I feel like you are building a management system just for us!

MemberClicks helps us run our NFP efficiently and effectively. We are a staff of 2 with over 1000 members. Without the automatic features that MC has built in there is no way we could be as effective as we are with the staff that we have. I love the search features and the ability to drill down to a specific group of individuals and then communicate with them in a merged email that is completely personalized to them!

I think some improvements still need to be made to the invoicing system limitations. My biggest complaints about the MC software is that if a member renewal invoice is voided without their member type changing and they want to re-join, they have to have admin help them with that because they are no longer in their renewal period. To me this is a huge flaw in the system and I would love to see it fixed. My only other complaint would be that open invoices cannot be edited. If I hit an incorrect button I have to send a message and have MC tier 2 fix my error...this is easy enough, but it would be nice to just be able to fix it myself.

Antwort von Personify

Bernadette, you're right your feedback continues to allow us to build a better product that aligns with your processes and outcome. Keep them coming and thank you!

Theresa
Member Data Specialist in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WebLink, a MemberClicks Solution

Kommentare: We are about to launch the Member Portal allowing our members to make their own changes and to pay on-line. We are expecting to launch recurring email invoicing within a few months. We anticipate this will cut down on the number of mailings we have to do. Less check processing and hopefully less collection calling and follow-up. The overall experience is always positive, they seem genuinely interested in finding solutions not just leaving us on our own. There is no limit to how often you can contact them for help.

It's capacity to store large volumes of data and relate them. Ability to make many changes as a group and not need to update individually. The customer service is very "solution" based. If a standard process is not available they make the time to find a work-a-round or submit it to their data dream team for a potential upgrade on the next roll-out. They are always willing to help and many have prior experience working in Chamber settings and really know what we are asking for. The Bi-Weekly users group is always very informative.

Joining a Chamber that has been on boarded for some time was difficult. There was no one left who truly "knew" how things worked. It might be helpful to have someway to fully train new WL SuperUsers. The people who are fully immersed all day in the data. Who could then update any new employees. It's been hard to read through all the release notes, take all the 101, 201, 301 training's piecemeal. I'm also unclear now that MemberClicks is on board what WL users can access. Are the many features of MC an additional cost to WL users?

Lauren
Membership Coordinator in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks -

Kommentare: MemberClicks has wonderful customer service! They have online tutorials; webinars; blogs; live bi-weekly user group calls; and are very responsive to any phone call or email that I send to them. The development team is always listening to the needs of their users and constantly working to improve the features.

The database is extremely easy to use. It is always exciting to see the updates that the MemberClicks Team implements. I feel like MemberClicks software and their entire customer service team are an extension of our association's team. One of my favorite features on the admin side, is the ability to merge duplicate records. It is extremely easy and works flawlessly. We have a lot of non-members who attend our annual meetings. Some of our attendees later join the association with a different email address. Being able to merge the two records and maintain their history is most valuable.

There are a couple of limitations with payment options. For example, monthly auto-pay options have a limit of only membership. I recognize part of the limit is through our credit card processor. I know they are working on improvements for this feature, also.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Customer Support, Design Features and overall usability!

Kommentare: MemberClicks allows our organization to manage our member base easily and streamline the event management side of things at the same time. The financial side of creating invoices, reports, making payments and billing our members flows smoothly. We also have the ability to track affiliations and member benefits with MemberClicks. We also have our Website designed by MemberClicks, which transitions well with our members logging in to sign up for events, change their profile and keep up with their invoice payments in a usable and clean interface.

The ability to access all the information in our system on a member of our organization, and share their referrals and participation with them at a click of the button. MemberClicks understands the needs of a chamber of commerce to keep our members engaged and provide feedback in a streamlined approach. The software stays ahead of industry standard practices with innovative and timely updates!

Some updates change key components that our office has become used to depending on. But with any change, the customer support provides a timely response and turn around to keep us going in the direction we need to go. The MemberClicks software does require a lot of internet, but once we increased our speed of internet, things flow much smoother and in a timely way.

Erin
Senior Manager of Strategic Initiatives and Operat in USA

Weblink is easy to use and helps us to keep track of our membership, which changes every day.

Kommentare: We're able to integrate a lot of our products into Weblink like QuickBooks and Constant Contact. It's really helpful.

There are a lot of functions that I'm not aware of or comfortable using yet, but the Customer Support is wonderful at helping to navigate the system. The chat function allows me to multitask, I can send them a quick message and they chat back when I'm up in the queue. Most of the time, my question gets answered right on the spot, if not, they follow up within 24 hours (usually less). They're constantly making updates to the system and adding features that make database management easier. They take suggestions from their customers and make you feel important. I have used Weblink for about 5 years, but I'm just now learning all of the things it can do. The training webinars and links to the knowledge base are KEY! They're so helpful.

I help the controller with posting transactions from Weblink to QuickBooks. The transactions come over as one batch, it would be great if there was a way to assign the member's name to the transactions so that we can more easily track the transactions and reconcile the bank accounts in QuickBooks.

Jenn
Executive Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Outstanding Customer Service & Membership Platform Based

Kommentare: Our experience with our Non-Profit organization has been nothing short of amazing and positive experiences with MemberClicks. The customer service is friendly, engaging and always willing to help. If they are not able to help, they will find the support and help needed to solve the problem.

Our organization loves the ease of record keeping with existing members and new/prospect members all in one place. This software ties nicely into report management functions, mass email functions and doing event forms (annual conference) along with membership driven capabilities. The ease and use of the software is easy to understand and having MemberClicks tutorial articles and live-time customer-based support is phenomenal.

When you have multi-tiered price points for a membership driven organization with variable date ranges, some forms can be a bit tricky to set up to meet that multi-level criteria.

Antwort von Personify

Thanks for the awesome review, Jenn! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear your feedback.

Diane
Administrator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is the best I have ever worked with, they are polite, quick, and helpful.

Kommentare: My events are more flexible and look better for people trying to register. Being able to import our members instead of entering each one individually saves so much time.

They continually update the software based on requests from us the end users. They offer training webinars to help throughout the time you start using the software. I've been working with this for three years and this helps refresh me on the hows. My favorite feature is the search feature for members, it's fast, intuitive that if I don't know the whole name it still searches with just a few letters, I can easily find anyone. If I am typing a letter and need to verify a members name it so fast. I use to look up members through my outlook, not no more I go straight to the admin area and search. This way I not only get their name, I get all their information.

You can't use the back button and go back to the screen you were on. Sometimes that gets frustrating if I'm doing some research on members. It does take me longer to put events up on our website, but they do look better than our old site.

Jessica
Executive director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Memberclicks Review

Kommentare: It has been good, I know everyone is short staffed, but the lack of customer service and delayed wait times puts a lot of stress on a one person run organization

The one stop shopping for everything in one place is great. Website, email, and membership management.

I feel like updates are not always communicated, a new features can be difficult to use without a heads up on how to use them.

Antwort von Personify

Thank you Jessica for your review. If there is anything we can help with, please contact us. - MemberClicks Team

Donna
Executive Administrator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

one month into MemberClicks

Kommentare: MemberClicks is an impressive product with many useful, seductive features.
In the courting stage we were led to believe certain features would work in our situation, however during training we discovered they would not. We were disappointed and felt that we were not given the full picture.
Two cases in point: We were excited to hear that MemberClicks financial data could be uploaded into QuickBooks. We were not told there was a monthly fee.
The Parent Child feature seemed a perfect answer to our need to link members with their congregations and track congregational involvement. This was a huge selling point for us, however we were not able to make it work and we received no help in thinking through how to make it usable.
Our trainer was always at the ready and knowledgeable. She even called on vacation. The help desk is always there with an answer and always friendly. Only one of our help desk experiences was less that satisfactory. All too often though, the answer is 'the system doesn't do that, but feel free to request a feature upgrade.' In requesting features we noticed that some very obvious fixes had been requested and re-requested for 5 years and nothing has been done about it. We were always encouraged by the help desk to suggest changes, but after a while it seemed an empty promise.
The training should guide the user in determining best practices for their situation; perhaps an assessment interview, or a set of questions to help the user and the trainer determine best practices for their particular situation. Our trainer was always able to answer questions but she never asked any except, "Do you have any questions?" The training staff is very skilled in systems but lacks teaching skills. Teachers ask questions and get at the heart of the issue. On several occasions we adopted a certain strategy and then discovered a better way to do it, purely on our own. This could have been avoided if training had been more interactive and proactive.
The fault lies not in the employees but in the focus of the company. You have a very useful product, but innovation needs to continue and keep up with user needs.
I would like to be able to give Memberclicks a five-star review but the piecemeal approach to implementation and the continual offloading of questions to the apparently ignored "features request' section makes it impossible for me to do so.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy Customer! (WebLink Review)

Ease of use-- my company has used several software programs prior to WebLink to manage our database and events, and they were very counterintuitive. WebLink has been the complete opposite and even our most non-tech savvy employees have been able to learn how to utilize the program. There is also a FANTASTIC customer support team for when we do have issues with the software who are able to address our problems very quickly.

One of our biggest issues with WebLink is day-of event capabilities. The events module has worked well for us for the set up of the event, registration, and payments-- we just haven't found the events module to work well for day-of activities, such as quick check-in and adding walk up registrations. We use a 3rd party software/mobile app specifically for event check-in that we use data from WebLink to populate. It's very unfortunate because we have to manually mark attendance back into WebLink to keep our records accurate in the database.

Edward
Developer in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall, very good member management software but missing some important pieces

Kommentare: Overall good. Support is great and the solution is flexible enough we can create a solution when we need something custom. Our biggest, and really only, issue is being able to integrate with a credit card machine during events. They integrate with PayPal, but don't connect to Zettle (which is PayPal). This is a weakness that would make me look elsewhere if we didn't already have a contract.

Memberclicks has been very good for managing membership, handling invoices and creating portals for our members. That's all very positive. Even better is their onboarding staff and support. Having a knowledgeable person to talk to (not a computer) has been a game changer from our last service.

Missing: The ability to accept credit card payments at an event quickly. It doesn't work with credit card readers so the lines to register and pay for classes is too long and chaos ensues. This is critical to have, people have been advocating for this since 2018 (according to comments on their own site) and it's nowhere on their radar. This is my biggest pet peeve with this software and it frankly makes the company's management look tone deaf.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks Software - Best Decision We Could Have Made!

Kommentare: One word describes our overall experience with MemberClicks, "OUTSTANDING!"

Everything from the knowledgeable sales professionals, the ease of implementation, training , ease of use, technical support and pricing, this product was far superior than other product we reviewed. and we are extremely happy with our decision to retain MemberClicks for our Association needs. The membership management portion assisted us in collecting yearly dues in a much more efficient, effective and timely manner like never before and the event management module allowed us to roll out training much more effectively.

Honestly, there are no cons about this software that we have encountered. We have utilized almost every feature of the software very successfully. If there were any issues they were "operator error" that were quickly resolved by the amazing technical support team!

Brian
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Peters Township Chamber Review

Kommentare: We have been cheerleaders for Weblink/MC/Atlas since the beginning. Unfortunately we're so "busy" we rarely take the time to pursue all of the capabilities.
Most of our fellow PA chambers who use this type of software are using ChamberMaster so it is a bit more difficult share best practices and training.
There have been alot of changes in the past 6 years and I think they have been for the better.
One area of concern is support. Sometimes it takes a while to hear back. It seems that recently it has been better. Today's chat had a response time of 30 minutes which was fine (especially since it was not life threatenting plus I got "busy" and forgot about it). Team hooked me up and sent an email .
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Comprehensive - Integrates data base with website

The editor could be better I think. Rollbacks.