Über MemberClicks

Verbände, Kammern und AMCs (Academic Medical Center) nutzen die integrierten Softwarelösungen von MemberClicks für eine einfachere und produktivere Mitgliederverwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über MemberClicks

It's also easy to see how much money you've brought in from membership dues. Additionally, their form tool is quite simple to use and powerful if you know what you're doing.

Bewertungen zu MemberClicks

MemberClicks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 446 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MemberClicks bereits verwendet?

Lori K.
Lori K.
Project Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit

The product is good and somewhat easy to use, but It's the service that keeps us happy.

Easy to use website creation area. Be able to update our website easily helps us to keep the content more current. Easy to create reports for our magazine distribution and other media distribution. It is easy to create the needed forms for our special events. The dashboard is a great way for my board of directors to view current membership numbers, this saves me time and I don't have to provide a report each month. It is nice having a help desk link to get questions answered quickly. It is also helpful to have the Tuesday and Thursday training sessions show up on my google calendar so that I can learn memberclicks funtionality on a weekly basis. Our members find it easy to use as well. They can update there membership rosters with a simple click of a button. They can add just as easily by clicking a button to add a new member to there roster.

I do not like the limitations of the content we want to creation, such ad emails. There seems to be a lot of limitations of size and file types. I do not like that an invoice does not automatically update after a service director updates there individual profile list of there active members. They have to call our office for us to click several buttons and create a new invoice so they can pay it. Our organization has annual renewal of over 7000 people, a simple button that the service director could puch once the roster has been updated to update the invoice automatically is something memberclicks needs to add. I know that we are not the only organization that does group membership types. Annother feature that would be nice is to be able to see more detailed demographics on our e-blast system. I know we can see who opened it but additional data would be nice.While the help desk page provides alot of information, I would like to see more video content on how to do things with memberclicks. I prefer video over reading long pages because i do not have alot of time in my day to search for the answers, which is why if it takes me more then 10 minutes to find an answer, I will stop looking and call customer service.

Carol T.
Director of Operations in USA

LACPA's Review of MemberClicks

Kommentare: It's been very nice working with MC and they have always been there for us. However, we do see a longer time in replying back to our questions lately. Also, we need to ask to have our website resynced. Why doesn't this happen automatically?

As a non-technical person, it was pretty easy to learn. We are very thankful for your Help Team. Although, we do see a longer time in replying back to our questions lately. Also, we need to ask to have our website resynced more often. Why doesn't this happen automatically?

We are unable to have fields where we want them. You have some main fields we use, but not all, so we created custom fields, but they are not where we'd like them to be. Example: Degree - It should be where the name information is listed.

Antwort von Personify

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Carol, Thanks for your review! A member of our Customer Success team will be in touch with you regarding some of the points you mentioned. - The MemberClicks Team

Carol W.
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks is a full service AMS

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We previously had a database that was designed for membership organizations with singular members not business members like ours. The switch was not easy because of all of the training requirements, but if you take the time to do it right MemberClicks is a real asset for your business. Our database is cleaner and more comprehensive than it has been in my 20 years with this organization.

if it's set up right and the entire staff commits to using it daily, it works for association management.

They continually changed their name and we got tired of it. (JK)

Christine S.
Program Director in USA

Customer Review

Kommentare: I have always been pleased with the customer support I have received.

I like that our teachers can apply for a grant with ease.

Some of the functionality is not applicable to our particular use. We do not have paying members with dues.

Linda W.
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Meets Our Needs Today and in the Future

Kommentare: My experience has been very positive - from being able to contact customer support and resolve issues very quickly to the intuitive nature of the platform layout. Initial training was very thorough.

The software is very intuitive and simple to operate. The costs are very reasonable. Support has been super!

There is a bug in the section of the platform that records CE completion for a large group of conference attendees (the record loses all formating during the operation) that hasn't been fixed yet. I am not crazy about Payroc payment processor but it isn't completely awful.

Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional customer service makes this product TOP RATED!

Kommentare: MemberClicks has enabled us to provide a more useful website. Our engagement has increased and members are able to easily find pages they are looking for. The event management is very user-friendly. I give them an A+ in customer service and continued improvements!

As a small organization its important to have access to customer support. Memberclicks excels here. The product is very user-friendly and customizable to my needs. They continue to improve the product and we are very happy to partner with them. The reports you can run provide real-time information and help us provide quality service to our members.

Getting use to the layout of the pages requires extra effort when placing items on the page. Learning to use tables helps the best but still requires attention to detail. Sometimes I spend extra time lining the pages up to keep the professional appearance.

Sarah M.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick start up, great value for the money

Kommentare: Overall MemberClicks is very user friendly and the support staff is able to help with anything you can't figure out on your own. There also also options to be able to use their system to offer a fairly high level of customization for the cost of the system.

MemberClicks has many customizable features to fit a broad range of association needs. They also are constantly evolving and adding more useful tools. They solicit customer feedback in determining what new features to implement.

It could be easier to navigate between certain areas of the admin site. For example once you find a certain form and hit the back button you go all the way back to the full list of forms instead of the subset of forms you searched for. Also we are having issues with the password reset feature.

Antwort von Personify

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Sarah for the review, we appreciate your business! - MemberClicks Team

Operations Director in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks Rocks!

Kommentare: The overall experience with MemberClicks and the Clickers has been great. The team really "owns" their product and they will chase any glitch or question to a final answer, rather than trying to point it back to user error as some other member association software staff will do.

MemberClicks has great integration across the various pieces of the software from groups to events to member management, everything works together. They are constantly improving and providing easier processing and better reporting.

There is still some disconnect between the member management and event registration (i.e., if a member type changes after registration, it is never reflected in the registration form) which creates quite a bit of repetitive tracking if that is important.

Araceli S.
Membership & Office Coordinator in Kanada

We've had issues

Kommentare: I think there's a lot of potential, but it's also buggy and the executive Director, bookkeeper and I are convinced we were never set up correctly.

I doo like how feature rich it is and set up for the most part is user friendly.

There are features missing, mostly in communication. emailing from the system is not working to its full potential in term in terms of ccing more than one contact on a profile and no ease of searching sent emails or resending. Reading communication records from the profile is messy when copyme is used.

Kristen H.
Accounting Specialist in USA

Too Busy

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The data base version is easy to navigate

The internet version is too flat, its hard to identify the next steps in a process.

Shirley G.
Board Relations Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Memberclicks is a Good Software for a small business

Kommentare: I have been using Memberclicks for at least 15 years. I started out on the Classic platform. The current platform is fine although form-making can still cause some issues. I use it everyday and have figured out how to do things with my own work-arounds. I attend the users group for Oasis, and the LMS group. We have LMS, Review and the Conference software. We just used LMS for a virtual Conference and I have several suggestions for improving LMS. I see that Personify is changing names (LMS is now Classroom) and we are MC Professionals. What else is coming in the future other than a hike in price for an already expensive system? Memberclicks is fine. I know that does not sound like a rousing endorsement but it is the best our association could find when we decided to change vendors. I am familiar with the software. The customer service is excellent! The response time is phenomenal and they help me with the information they share . I have written to them and called. Always the same excellent service. For the service alone, I wouldn't leave Memberclicks.

The most impactful features are the creation of a database and the ease of creating forms for Event Management.

I am not yet a fan of the new Contact Center. I wish that there was a connection with the old contact center so that our messages and images can be available. I know there are work arounds but in this day and age they shouldn't be necessary. I often wonder if the people writing the software are actual users. What seems intuitive and current to them may not translate to being intuitive and modern to the users. Do you test with your users while it is being built? We are small with about 500 members and prospects.

Gale M.
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why I chose MemberClicks

Kommentare: Getting several stand alone products all inclucded with MemberClicks saves time and funds. The customer services is the most outstanding we have ever experienced.

Outstanding Customer Service. Response to suggestions . Users experience and ease of set up. Detailed directions. Contact center, collection of funds, upload options for media, all included with data base. End-user experience. Reports for easy viewing.

Calendar-lack of diversity to have live programs dates and on-demand event with continuous dates which overloads the calendar. Forms can be challenging with expanded programs. Lack of end user to upload files to their profile.

Debbie L.
Finance Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great data base for membership organizations

Kommentare: Overall I have been very happy with them and the many improvements over the past few years have been great.

We have used this data base for 10 years. It's easy to move employees when they change businesses so you don't end up with duplicates. You have lots of information about your members at the tip of your fingers. It's relatively easy to set up events, billing and more. Invoicing is easy once you get everything set up. Reconciling events is also a breeze. There are a ton of reports plus you can make your own queries. If you have a quick question the Chat is an easy way to get help. We only use a fraction of the options available so there is much that this system can do.

Some of the areas that we don't like is that some of the reports are skewed due to how it pulls the data and we are not able to customize them to get what we need. The communication module doesn't always work well with Constant Contact. The event module works best if you can get your members to use their member login which isn't an easy transition for old time members. The new browser version still has a lot of tweaks that need fixed to work accurately.

Sean M.
Research Intern in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks Review

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with MC. The support staff is amazing, at this point I am sure they all know me and my pin number by heart because I call with questions all the time! They are super helpful and knowledgable.

We use MemberClicks at my office for our website and there are a lot of great things about the software! We switched to MemberClicks within this past year and the switch has made our lives so much easier! MemberClicks has streamlined many of our processes and we no longer need to use other softwares to complete our tasks. We are able to build all registration forms, post event surveys, general practice surveys, membership dues and decertifications forms etc. The best part about MC is the built in invoicing and transaction system. Instead of hand issuing invoices for our annual dues and tracking those, MC automatically creates invoices for our member companies and tracks who all has paid and who has not (and even locks out the users who haven't paid annual dues on time as incentive). There is also a messaging center that we now use to communicate with all of our members so we don't have to junk up our emails, and the system tracks bounced emails as well as who has opened the email.

There are a few little things I would change. When creating text on an article, for example, the spacing is weird. When I type the text looks right but when I submit and look from the front end there is weird spacing. In addition, I wish I didn't have to hand select each "Group" when creating a form on every single question built into a form, or else the form isn't accessible. I would suggest a "click all" button.

Naomi B.
Communications Director in USA

Great product

Kommentare: Overall good experience. Set up was fairly streamlined. Some glitches here and there - some of which have yet to be resolved (i.e. directory map location issues and mailchimp integration issues); customer service is overall pretty good - my only beef is when items are not being resolved I get no response or follow ups to let me know what's going on - it's like they fall off the face of the Earth (i.e directory map location and mailchimp issues). However, the service folks are always very nice and helpful 95% of the time. When compared to other member management software platforms - this one has most of the features we wanted for the price we could afford.

Overall this product has MOST of the features we were looking for in a member management / website integration system. We needed software that managed our membership database and integrated with our website and would allow for easy registration for events on our site.

I wish the online version included all of the features and functionality of the desktop software. Alternatively, I wish the desktop software was mac compatible. I also wish there was some additional customization options on the registration forms for events so that you can customize the look of the registration forms to break up areas between registration fees vs. sponsorships vs. other registration items so things were more intuitive. I also wish there was a way to offer downloadable or "e-tickets". Another "wish list" item is the ability to create your own custom forms outside the membership form or event registration forms - such as a form where users can donate to a charitable cause where users can input whatever value they want. There are several other "wish list" items I'd like to see that are available in other software platforms.

Sarah S.
Bookkeeper in USA
Politische Organisation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks/Weblink Review

Kommentare: Overall, I like this software. It is user friendly, and seems to be very progressive. When you need help with it, that is when the experience is not that great. But if you can learn the database and not have to ask for help very often, you will be happy.

I've been using this software for a bit over two years now, and I've always been pretty happy with it. We started using it as Weblink, and now we are still using it as MemberClicks. One of the things I love about this software is the updates. There are updates all of the time! And they take suggestions for updates and then implement them. So, I love that I can suggest a way that the database would work better for me, and then look forward to an update to possibly see the change I suggested implemented.

As mentioned above, when I first started using this software it was Weblink. The Weblink customer service team was one of the best customer service teams I have ever worked with. I actually loved reaching out to them, and working with them through whatever issue I was having. Since the MemberClicks change, the customer service is definitely an area that has gone downhill. There are long waits in a queue before you ever talk to someone, then when you finally do get to speak with someone, it seems as though their first response is always to assume that I am doing something wrong. They will often point me in the direction of common sense fixes, and act like I hadn't thought of those already. As an administrator of this database in my company, I pride myself with knowing how to use it, and also knowing where to find answers when I need them. When I have a problem, I always go to the help page and search articles before I ever contact customer service to ask for help. If I'm asking for help, it is because I have already exhausted my resources and there really is an issue with the software. It would be nice to be given the benefit of the doubt, rather than talked to in a manner that implies I do not know how to use the software. The customer service is definitely an issue that is talked about constantly in my workplace. We really miss the Weblink customer service.

Brian B.
Brian B.
Weblink & Marketing Specialist in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Your Member Management Solution... All in One Software!

Kommentare: We were seeking a platform that could integrate a lot of our functions that were not in one place--ie, we were using one software to track members, another to track events, and yet another to invoice and receive payments from our members. This software has allowed us to streamline our operations by bringing most of our daily functions into one software platform, and has allowed our team to do what they do best-- service our members!

It is perhaps the most comprehensive software out there in terms of managing a membership database. It not only allows us to store and track basic member data, but also allows us to run registration for events, process payments, create and track different member groups and committees, segment our members according to membership level, track communications with our members, and allows us to communicate with our members relatively easily and seamlessly. If you are comfortable with SQL it offers extremely robust reporting options to view and segment member data in just about any way possible; even if you're not comfortable with SQL it has the ability to build reports, and includes a lot of pre-built reports that are helpful. The best part, however, is the customer service provided. They are always extremely prompt and courteous in responding to questions or issues, have a very robust online help section, and are always seeking out ideas for improvements and enhancements to the software. I've never dealt with a software company that so eagerly seeks (and implements!) the feedback and suggestions of its users!

As with any software it has its quirks and glitches. Things will stop working for seemingly no reason, but will be resolved in the next update. Reporting can feel a bit clunky at times, especially to those not comfortable with SQL.

Elizabeth S.
Director of Marketing and Events in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks has a responsive help team & design/IT team consistently working to enhance features.

Kommentare: We use MemberClicks as our database and website for the three programs operated by our organization. The platform provides us the convenience of accessing one location (per program) for a database and website. Through the database, we're able to house all of our members, prospects, and more. We're able to build forms and process payments. We're able to click a few buttons and access monthly reports. We're able to offer member-only website pages, forums, and social networking pages. There's so many benefits to this service - I can't list them all. One of the benefits that I find valuable (and one of the reasons we changed from our previous provider), is we have FULL immediate control of what is published/unpublished from our site. We don't have to as someone else (the host) to make a change and then ... wait ... We can do what we want when we want to do it with our site and our database. If we need help (or if we mess something up), the MemberClicks team is immediately available to assist. Another benefit I find valuable is the automated functions. Many of the automated features included save manual "manpower" hours (i.e. automated receipts and/or invoices and follow/ups). I also like the reporting and the contact center where I'm able to easily view (email) stats. Anyhow, there are lots of benefits to this software and I highly recommend it to member associations.

I definitely like the ease of use. The interface makes it easy to find what I'm looking for - and if there's something I can't find, MemberClicks has an entire library full of FAQs and tutorials (including images and videos) that I can quickly access with a couple strokes of the keyboard. There's not much I can't find. If I do need further assistance, I can easily send an email. If I need help faster (even though the email option is pretty darn quick), the help team is available by phone - and they are able to assist WHEN I call. It's annoying when I need help and I can't get answers I need right away - I love that the MemberClicks team is available when I need them and they are patient with me since I ask a ton of questions. Another thing I love is the constant work going on to enhance the features. MemberClicks makes it easy to submit ideas and feedback (and they encourage it). If you find that something would make your life easier for your membership organization, just click a button and let them know. They review feedback and work to make things more convenient and functional for their customers. I can't leave a review without commenting on my excitement for having a website and database in one. It's so nice having a functional database (that operates our membership and financials) that also allows us to control access to member-only pages of the website and forum. It also allows us to use the database to feed our directories. (AND It's so easy to use and update.)

There are still some work-arounds we have to do. The software isn't perfect for our organization - but to be perfectly honest and fair, there isn't one out there that is. We are a membership organization with a unique structure. I'm amazed at how the MemberClicks team was able to take our unique organizational structure and work with us to provide a functional database. In addition - like I mentioned above - I'm submitting ideas and feedback to the team and I've already seen things come to fruition in the platform. I know they will continue to work with the system to make things better. I have read a couple comments about others needing to do "work-arounds". Unless your organization/business has the money to build/customize a database specific to your structure, you'll have to do a work-around no matter where you go. The fact that MemberClicks CAN provide solutions through work-arounds says something about the innovation behind the platform.

Christina D.
Membership & Marketing Manager in USA

New version is GREAT!

Kommentare: We've been with Memberclicks for a few years and when we started using it we were really disappointed - from the data migration that took over a month to the implementation that took four months and a HUGE chunk of time, to features that didn't work the way we needed. Then a year ago - BANG - new reality! They released an entirely rebuilt database system to some early adopters (including us) and the implementation was FULLY supported (though it took a while, apparently our needs are complicated) and the new platform is great! The staff clearly took all of their clients' feedback and suggestions and recommendations, and continue to do so, and continue to build features and weed out bugs quickly. The customer service staff clearly has new energy - they're incredibly helpful and responsive by email. One major issue is that it does NOT have an API right now - so no talking to other databases. We use MC to manage our complex membership structure (mix of organizations and individuals, with different tiers and a variety of dues structures) and our event registration (we do about 20 events per year). We also use it as our "membership only" website so members can login and self-serve, and as our email blast client. The best feature in my opinion (as membership manager) is the automated renewal invoices. Our bookkeeper likes the way payments can be posted and reports run on transactions. Our communications director likes how easy the "contact center" is to use with the exception that saved messages are stored by their subject line (e.g. rather than labelling a message "BOE Event 2-25-16" it uses the subject line "Join us for nonprofit fundraising workshop" which makes searching problematic.) Our administrative assistant likes how easily you can set up organization-to-individual relationships, and how that's automated when someone takes the Membership Application form online (though there are a few bugs there.) Overall they system is pretty easy to learn and has lots of flexibility and user-controlled or defined aspects. The flexibility makes implementation arduous - you have to set permissions for every member type for every attribute in the database itself and again for public directories and webpages. The MC team walk you through it and can do a lot of the work for you but your prep on defining processes/workflows is crucial. Overall I'd recommend MC - just be clear about what it is you NEED a system to do and what you want a system to do for you.

Easy to learn as a regular user, lots of flexibility and user-defined workflows, responsive customer service, easy to send email blasts, lots of intuitive features - things tend to be located where you would naturally look for them. It's pretty powerful, particularly for the price point. I like how much is automated and that you can control a lot of it when you have special circumstances. We have fewer work-arounds than I've ever had with a database.

Complexity of internal setup and interaction between different modules - just a lot to learn and track so you make sure the right members get the right messages. Definitely need at least one staff person who is a "super user" to get it all sorted in the beginning and keep it running when changes happen/new features are released. Our membership structure is really complicated so keeping track of all the different permissions and testing workflows is crucial and time consuming. The lack of API is really annoying, though I'm told that's coming soon. It's also annoying that custom attributes (e.g. our member numbers which apply to organizations, not individuals) don't "cascade" from org-level profiles to their linked individual profiles. MC has an automated member number system but it assigns a unique member number to each profile. That makes uploads/data cleanup easier, but since we have one number to cover all the people working for a given organization, we don't use that feature - we have a manual process work-around which is annoying.

Anne F.

Awesome Company and Awesome Product

Kommentare: I love this company. Their help desk are rock stars! We asked for a tweak to their system and we were brought in as alpha testers to help shape this addition. They are always willing to look at ways to make our jobs easier.

We have been using MemberClicks for over 3 years and this is by far the best AMS program we've seen. I am blown away by the communication and dedication they have with their customers. They are constantly improving and adapting to suggestions their customers ask for.

The membership experience on the front end of their website could be streamlined for an easier experience.

Bernadette T.
Membership and Marketing Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great company who actually listens and wants to improve their product for the user.

Kommentare: I feel like MemberClicks really listens to their members suggestions. Personally, I have made probably close to 50+ suggestions over the years that have been implemented into the MC platform. In a way, I feel like you are building a management system just for us!

MemberClicks helps us run our NFP efficiently and effectively. We are a staff of 2 with over 1000 members. Without the automatic features that MC has built in there is no way we could be as effective as we are with the staff that we have. I love the search features and the ability to drill down to a specific group of individuals and then communicate with them in a merged email that is completely personalized to them!

I think some improvements still need to be made to the invoicing system limitations. My biggest complaints about the MC software is that if a member renewal invoice is voided without their member type changing and they want to re-join, they have to have admin help them with that because they are no longer in their renewal period. To me this is a huge flaw in the system and I would love to see it fixed. My only other complaint would be that open invoices cannot be edited. If I hit an incorrect button I have to send a message and have MC tier 2 fix my error...this is easy enough, but it would be nice to just be able to fix it myself.

Antwort von MemberClicks

Bernadette, you're right your feedback continues to allow us to build a better product that aligns with your processes and outcome. Keep them coming and thank you!

Heidi B.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software is complicated, but customer service always available

Kommentare: Website design aside, I love MemberClicks. Their work ethic and value of their customers speaks volumes. I'd rather have a software system with a few bugs, but a team that can work and help me through it, than a software system that runs smoothly with a team that cares more about their bottom line. Memberclicks listens to their users, and I truly appreciate it.

No matter what problem I have, customer service is easily accessible and always available. MemberClicks recently purchased Weblink which now became Atlas. In that transition, we had SO many problems, but the MemberClicks staff was readily available. They were friendly and always willing to help. For most people, it can be a problem if you become "friends" with your customer service support, but I actually didn't mind it. They really helped us through the technical transition.

In order for Atlas to link up with our Members, and to track all of our incoming data, they have to be in control of our website. They use Weebly software to connect up to Atlas, which then controls our website (confusing, I know). So in order for us to have ONE company that can track membership logins, tracking who signed up for events in our calendar, or purchased advertisement (which Atlas tracks all those things), we have to sacrifice having a website we can edit on our own. Through Atlas, we have limited website design access, and the mobile version of our website is abysmal. So it became a choice of sacrifice. Do we 1. have a super cool website but pay a dozen 3rd party companies to track all of our content. or 2. Settle for a mediocre website but use a software system that tracks everything we need. So far, we've gone with number 2.

Mickey M.
Director of Marketing & Tourism in USA
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WebLink/MemberClicks

Kommentare: I've been working with various business software programs for the past 30 years and learned that if I can get a 70-80% solution out of a program, I'm doing pretty well. WebLink certainly delivers that. The support website is easy to use and the support staff are terrific. Usually I can get what I need with a quick online chat, and if not, the issue is resolved with in hours or a couple of days at most.

We've been using WebLink for about 6 years, and, since it was originally designed with chambers of commerce in mind, it provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing our membership and events. More features and improvements have come with the merger with MemberClicks, both in functionality and technical support. Technical support response time has increased significantly. I'm a techie so I like the fact that I can get deep into the program and it hasn't been dumbed down with a pretty but limited user interface.

That being said, there are situations where it isn't very user friendly, such as the mass communication tool. One shouldn't have to know HTML to send an email. And the new web-based event module is cumbersome, slow and lacking some important features (such as a grid listing all events that is sortable on any field) that were in the old version. Since our calendar contains not only chamber events but also hundreds of community events, it can be a challenge to find a specific event. In the old interface, there is a lot going on on most screens, so it can be confusing for new users to navigate to just the things they need and ignore the rest.

Theresa M.
Member Data Specialist in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WebLink, a MemberClicks Solution

Kommentare: We are about to launch the Member Portal allowing our members to make their own changes and to pay on-line. We are expecting to launch recurring email invoicing within a few months. We anticipate this will cut down on the number of mailings we have to do. Less check processing and hopefully less collection calling and follow-up. The overall experience is always positive, they seem genuinely interested in finding solutions not just leaving us on our own. There is no limit to how often you can contact them for help.

It's capacity to store large volumes of data and relate them. Ability to make many changes as a group and not need to update individually. The customer service is very "solution" based. If a standard process is not available they make the time to find a work-a-round or submit it to their data dream team for a potential upgrade on the next roll-out. They are always willing to help and many have prior experience working in Chamber settings and really know what we are asking for. The Bi-Weekly users group is always very informative.

Joining a Chamber that has been on boarded for some time was difficult. There was no one left who truly "knew" how things worked. It might be helpful to have someway to fully train new WL SuperUsers. The people who are fully immersed all day in the data. Who could then update any new employees. It's been hard to read through all the release notes, take all the 101, 201, 301 training's piecemeal. I'm also unclear now that MemberClicks is on board what WL users can access. Are the many features of MC an additional cost to WL users?

Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Database Manager in USA

WebLink Review

I believe WebLink excels in the pre-event functionality. It does a really great job organizing registrations, invoice information, as well as offering a tremendous amount of features such as customizable registration fields, promo codes and some of the new attendee and registrations advanced search options are very handy. Additionally, the ability to upload custom reports has been a great tool for our organization. It has allowed us to cater WebLink designed reports to meet some of our more specific needs. Lastly, we've really enjoyed the speed of customer support in the last 6 mo or so. We've taken advantage of the chat functionality on the web and have received timely support time and time again.

When using the desktop client, I sometimes find some of the processes a bit slow and heavy on the 'pop up' window type notifications that require you to save or accept something. Along with this, I think some of the processes should be automated, such as checking the 'Main Profile' box automatically when creating a new profile in an organization. This often creates extra work and take unnecessary time. Lastly, the web email system needs a bit of fine-tuning and added features, namely in the recurring system. We've had a few issues with recurring messages being queued to send after editing and not being able to set certain messages as inactive/active in the case that we wanted to suspend sending the recurring message for a week/month etc.