Über BookSteam

Online-Terminplanung für Unternehmen leicht gemacht.

Erfahre mehr über BookSteam

The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time.

I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work. I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments.

Bewertungen zu BookSteam

BookSteam hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BookSteam bereits verwendet?

Anastasia
Anastasia
President in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

Kommentare: Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Jake
Sales and support in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cpr class booking app

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

We've been using Booksteam for our class scheduling needs, and we've been really impressed with its functionality. The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy for both me and my staff to book and manage our CPR class sessions. One feature that I particularly appreciate is the ability to set up recurring classes, which saves me a lot of time for regularly scheduled sessions.

We would love to have an iOS app, but it's ok as Booksteam automatically loads to the mobile version in Safari

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback Jake!

Cang
CEO in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Missing features, some broken

Kommentare: App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email. Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Diana
RMT massus in Kanada

Awsome booking tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Features like automated reminders, synchronization with personal calendars, and the ability to manage multiple therapists’ schedules keep the business running smoothly.

Overall, BookSteam has enabled us to focus more on providing top-notch massages rather than managing the logistics of bookings and cancellations. It has become indispensable to our operations.

The reporting functions could be more robust, but this is a minor issue compared to the overall efficiency we’ve gained.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback Diana!

Amanda
Admin in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A wonderful tool for my hectic schedule!

Kommentare: Booksteam is a wonderful tool that has made managing my appointments effortless. It allows me to easily schedule, organize, and track all of my appointments in a single platform. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate through different features and functions.

One of the standout features of this software is its ability to send reminders and notifications to my clients, reducing no-shows and keeping my schedule streamlined. Additionally, the software's integration with my google calendar ensures that I never double-book or overlook any appointments.

Having more payment gateway integrations would be nice.

Imran
Imran
Team coordinator in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time-Saving Solution: Unlocking Efficiency with BookSteam

Kommentare: Overall, BookSteam is a reliable and user-friendly appointment scheduling software that simplifies the booking process for businesses and enhances the customer experience

One of the standout features of BookSteam is its customizable calendars, manage staff availability, and offer online booking options for clients.

Although BookSteam has a mobile app, the app lacks certain features and functionalities available on the web version.

Kim
Staff in Kanada

booking classes with ease

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

As a yoga business owner, I have been using this online appointment scheduling software to streamline my booking process, and I couldn't be happier. The user-friendly interface allows my clients to easily book and manage their appointments, reducing administrative tasks for me. The software also sends automated reminders, which has significantly decreased no-shows.

hopefully they will integrate this software with our existing salesforce CRM app in the future

Lauren
Fitness Instructor in USA

Great scheduling software

Kommentare: It has been great! None of my customers have had any issues, it’s easy to use, and customer service answers quickly!

I like that my customers can book a class and pay directly on one site. They also get automated reminders which is great!

I wish when somebody cancelled class, it would automatically refund the customer. I have to remember to go into my payment software and manually refund the customer.

Maddie
Teacher in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Perfect app for my Yoga biz

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

As a yoga business owner, I highly recommend this online yoga scheduling app. It's user-friendly, efficient, and has improved our booking process. Our clients love the convenience of online booking, and it has saved us time and reduced administrative tasks.

I mostly like everything about Booksteam, can't think of anything.

Jacki
HR in Kanada

Perfect solution for our Nail Salon

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Overall, BookSteam has delivered exceptional value to our business operations and customer relations. It provides a professional touch to our booking system and we're pleased with how it helps our Nail salon run more efficiently.

It took a bit of time for my entire team to get used to all the features available on BookSteam, but once they did, it became an essential part of our daily operations.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback Jacki!

April
Owner and Instructor in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NET Review

Kommentare: It solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses

it incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols

It doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it

Aida
Product Manager in Philippinen
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Can save your time

Kommentare: Great software! Hope to continue to use this software, well done

This software is the best for busy person, for their hectic schedule it can turn to save their time, this software is a online scheduling tool. Our clients can book online

I cant say any problem with this software, the interface is really simple and nice. Amazing and helpful!

Don
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience

Kommentare: We have been using Booksteam for several months and so far it has worked really well for us. We are not their typical customer as we have a small Staffing Company and we use it to the candidates can schedule interviews themselves with the time slots we have available. It makes it really easy and convenient for us.

Ease of use once you are working with it

It can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.

Marissa
Concierge in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy for holding records

Kommentare: Overall it was easy

I liked that it easily formated information

It didn't hit a lot of boxes on what we needed

Mackenzie
Business Owner in Kanada

Amazing software

This software is affordable and very useful!

It does not have an app yet :( when they develop an app for it, it will become the BEST!

Allana
Director of Operations in Australien

Fantastic Software that just works loaded with features

Many features that make booking process easier and faster such as multiple offices, paypal payments, services+classes, google calendar sync. SMS reminders and notifications are fast and reliable which are extremely helpful in minimizing noshows. Entire site is easy to navigate and operate.

I would like to have my customers to be able to book multiple staff in one room instead of separate schedules.

Greg
Psychotherapist in USA

we love booksteam!

Kommentare: We used to use another company before (don't want to name them but it starts with S...) and we were constantly dealing with issues and empty promises, it was very frustrating. Then we switched to a company offering free service (that was a huge mistake), a lot of time wasted once again. Finally we switched to booksteam over 6 months ago (from a friends tip) and it's been like a breath of fresh air (I hope I'm not going to jinx it now). Everything just works, I no longer have to email support every week (like I did with a previous company), now I spend more time actually doing my work. Support is also very friendly/helpful/quick whenever I need something.

Kate
Kosmetik
Quelle: GetApp

A+++ service from the beginning

Kommentare: I used this company on and off for about 2 years now and received the best service from them. They're constantly adding new features / updates which makes my experience that much more pleasant. VERY helpful product for my business.

Leanne
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Your customers will love booksteam

Kommentare: I was looking for a booking system for a while and glad I found booksteam. Support is awesome, because I didn't know anything about this platform so I was asking a lot of questions and support came through every time. One of the features that stood out, is that I could fully customize my booking page with different colors which tailored to my business webpage look. My customers really love booking online, where they can easily reschedule their appointment if needed. Now my focus is on work and not picking up phone every 20 minutes :)

Monica
USA

Great Simple Software - Easy to Use, Not Very Versatile

Kommentare: Pros:
Easy to use
Offers lots of great features
Works with PayPal
Links with your personal calendar
Support responds quickly
Cons:
No promo codes for discounts
Calendar entries could be more customizable in the way they display information
Doesn't allow clients option to prepay or to pay onsite - must be set up one way or the other

Antwort von BookSteam

Hi Monica, thank you for your review and suggestions. Recently, we've added "Pay later" option where clients can now prepay or book and pay later. Hope that helps :)

Kosmetik
Quelle: GetApp

booksteam solved my big scheduling issue

Kommentare: It was tough running small business and answering phone calls all the time, I could not concentrate on my work. After getting setup with BookSteam, my phone almost stopped ringing, I'm less irritated, more focused on work. Thanks.

clients get email notifications and appointment reminders so they don't forget, calendar looks great, can add my other worker as a stuff member

none so far, hopefully it'll continue like that

Mike
Photographer: Comercial, Advertising and Editorial in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Saves tons of time and makes booking easy for companies

I am a photographer and this app makes booking so much easier. I have only tested this app out and have not fully implemented it yet. But I want to start using it so I don't have to stay stuck to my phone in fear that I might miss a booking call.

Most of my photography is for magazines so paying money for a booking app that will only be used wveyfew months do not work for me. This is best suited for wedding and portrait photographers.

Fotografie
Quelle: GetApp

Very useful tool to manage my studio schedule

Kommentare: I’m a photographer and sometimes I get real busy with the shoot, and it used to be huge inconvenience to deal with clients over the email or phone to schedule them in. Now with booksteam, most of my clients schedule their appointments online, and it freed up a lot of my time, so that’s awesome.

time saver, everything just works

can't really find any cons, that says a lot

Emily
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Love the customer service!

Kommentare: Customer service always responds quickly, in a friendly manner, and with easy to understand instructions or answers to my questions. They have taken into account my requests along with those of other clients, and have made upgrades to the software to benefit all of us.

Fotografie, Selbstständig

Quick and Easy scheduling

I love how much time this saves me when it comes to scheduling and keeping records. Makes it easy to keep track of everything and saves a lot of stress. Really clear and simple to work with too.

The set up is a little confusing at first... But, in the time I have used this I haven't found any issues.