Filtern nach:

Über BloomNation

Maßgeschneiderte Online-Shops für Floristen mit POS- und E-Mail-Marketing-Integration.

Erfahre mehr über BloomNation

Jamie J.
owner/designer in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Bloomnation is a great help

Kommentare: I know that my page is getting noticed more with bloomnation which is a huge plus!

I like that I'm not forced to pay a monthly fee. I was told over the phone that there would only be a 10% commission but it does seem higher than that. I like the look and feel of the website and that there is a florist to florist wire out available.

The price was higher than promised. I would like a little more control of the website design. The catalog is very slow in uploading new products at times.

Lezlie R.
CEO in USA

Love this E-commerce site

Kommentare: We are situated in an aging community. I am using my Bloom Nation website as a catalog for funeral and Celebration of Life services. The site is offered for browsing when clients call regarding particular funerals. We also have a private room set up specifically for families to spend time making special decisions on floral selections, when planning there funeral. We feature a large screen monitor with the website showing our own design ideas for there perusal. This is extremely helpful, and when set up carefully, it is a very easy selling tool.

Allows each florist to feature our own designs, along with stock photos, if desired. Very easy to add your own images. Reasonably priced, considering what the site does for the retail floral shop. I considered all aspects, such as ease of building the site the way I desire it to look to my customer. Bloom Nation pays the fees for credit card use, they keep us very visible on the internet, they reach out to my previous customers with reminders at holidays, change my header seasonally, allow me to create offers, and watch my back when orders are placed. This program is basically free of charge to get started, which appealed to me, as well as no timed contract. A reasonable percentage is taken from each order. So the more you sell, the more they make. It works in tandem because they work extra hard for us. My customers have shared comments such as " your website is easy to navigate, and represents your style". This is invaluable! I, too appreciate the young aspect of floral creativity and Bloom Nation's insight is "spot on" to the next generation of floral customers. PS: a former Teleflora website owner. Jump in, you won't be sorry!

Customer service is a bit slow on making changes if I need support. However, this really isn't a software issue. Also, should your community only have one zip code, such as mine, the software does not allow a way to up-charge on farther away and rural route destinations, for delivery fees.

Keri R.
manager in USA
Supermärkte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for what we needed

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We love it! It was been a great asset to our team.

Relatively simple to get up and running, it provided us with a way to sell online which we didn't have before.

Some of the photos provided seemed a little dated, so to get started it was frustrating until we were able to provide our own.

Rakini \.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Fuel for Florists

Kommentare: I appreciate the young mind-set of Bloomnation. I have excellent response from almost everyone I have interacted with there. It is an easy website to manage and any one of our team members can make changes easily. We have seen such tremendous growth in our online business and our relationship with Bloomnation has been the major driver in this increase.

We switched to a Bloomnation website a few years ago. It was a risk but I was looking for something different. The entire process was simple. We had photographs taken of about 40 custom designs and as soon as our website went live we saw an increase in sales. Our Bloomnation site helps us stand out from the crowd. The support is really professional, quick, responsive. When we ask for something on our site there is a 24 hour turn around on our requests. Editing product is simple. We add custom designs every week and are able to switch products up easily. We switched to Bloomnation and our sales took off!

I would like to be able to edit my header on my site. I wish we could add seperate cut off times for different days of the week - we close early Saturday so I set my cutoff time at 1pm for the entire week but I would be able to add an additional hour if I had the option for different times for different days There isn't a way to separate designs you will never activate again because of product or style so they clutter up your disabled design area. There should be a place you can move these designs to to keep your disabled designs less cluttered. I was underwhelmed with the AdWord service and was really disappointed that I did not have direct access to the AdWord account to see exactly what was happening

Heather G.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bloomnation love

Kommentare: Satisfied

Customer marketing and information saved is helpful

Being able to edit delivery information to a time later

Angel R.
Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Wish i would have known sooner

Kommentare: my experience with Bloomnation, was a lot more than i expected. I originally had 1800.... as a management for my website and after a horrible falling out we had find a new company fast to build and host our website. After researching high and low i had stumbled upon Capterra.com and looking at all the options i knocked out all the wire services listed and made a couple of calls to the other options. Bloomnation was quick to not only help get my website built and live, but had given me the tools to insert my own product, charge cards, add customer information for marketing and so much more! I would recommend to anyone who is tired of that "same ol" wire service "bait, hook and fry" loophole. Not too many cons other that the shift in credit card processors did take a tad long but other than that im content and impressed at how much my online sales have flourished since switching to bloomnation

Elin K.
Manager in USA

BloomNation is the BEST!

Kommentare: I recommend BloomNation to every florist I speak with. I love that they take only 10% (no other fees whatsoever) and that 10% INCLUDES all the CC fees. Customer service is amazing and fast, and payments are deposited within days. BloomNation is amazing!

Celia M.
business owner in USA

Just getting Started with Bloom Nation

Kommentare: I have had a basically positive experience. We have hit a few road blocks because of updates they are doing to all the clients on the site so they don't have the designers time to do specific changes to my site that I want done. I am assured they will be done in due time. I know the changes I want can be done because I have seen it on other sites. I am happy to be patient.

Very helpful support staff .

Can't make many changes quickly.