generally well rounded auto shop software

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Pascal E.
Boss
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: we like this in our shop, there are 6 of us here and we can all use the app at the same time, on our mobiles for clocking in and out, and we can work on our individual jobs and our rep looks after the invoices and bookings, keeping us up to date in the shop or on call outs. they just added a feature to digitally sign off a REpair Order with the mobile app, save printing and paper costs and we can still keep the signed ROs on the cloud app, this is actually very cool the way it's done!

Vorteile: new mobile app features to upload RO photos and sign off
fast data entry ,converting RO to invoice with one click
email reminders to clients
good bookings system

Nachteile: some occasionnal bugs but customer support are great to help out

We enjoy using the Auto Repair Bill Software, easy to Navigate.

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Pablo M.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I do not have a limit on the many invoices I create daily. I can store customers information and have a detail history of the work done on our customers vehicles. I can email a customer their receipt.

Vorteile: It is very simple to use when navigating through the software. The invoices are simple for me as a mechanic and for my customers. The software is extremely affordable

Nachteile: When there is an update it takes them a few tries to iron out the kinks. I would like to personalize my own invoices wotouh having to email the administrator of the software.

Good value, good support, sometimes bugs in system

Bewertet am 26.8.2016
Eddie Z.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We like this, it is easy to use, has some neat unique features for saving time. It's different to other software, and there are new functions added all the time.

Vorteile: We asked for a change in how mileage was recorded and it was done the next day

Nachteile: Some bugs should not be there when the upgrades are made, but they do correct any issues quickly after, testing should be more solid, but is worth for new features

good software for auto repair shop

Bewertet am 27.7.2016
Howard G.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: this is good software for your shop if you need something for invoicing and bookings. it has service history and some vehicle info, but not as complete here as other softwares, but at the price that's acceptable to me. there is a cool auto-service creator using vin and mileage, we really like that.

Vorteile: QUIK Service feature is super
Converting estimates and repair orders to invoices with one click is so time saving
Good value for money

Nachteile: Can't sync with outlook calendar

overall good software for running auto shop

Bewertet am 21.7.2016
Anna C.
Account Manager
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Switched to this about a year ago, had a few problems at first but support were quick to fix. Been a lot of features added too since i signed up, the new sales reporting is really cool

Vorteile: Useful sales reports
Easy invoices with autocomplete
RO Timelogs
Frequent adding of new features
Value for money!!

Nachteile: None

Lots of features and value for money

Bewertet am 16.7.2016
Mark M.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was looking for something to email customers invoices with, and came across Auto Repair Bill, which does this and so much more! Real handy time logs on repair orders, service histories from CARFAX. No phone support but email response is fast.

Vorteile: Easy to use and value for money

Nachteile: Can only enter one labor line?

Awesome program

Bewertet am 3.3.2017
James D.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used this product for a year and was easy to use and kept track very easy if you looking for a cheap simple program to run your shop this one is a great value thank you.
James T Duncan
DASS AUTO THORNHILL BC

perfect for our shop

Bewertet am 8.3.2017
Joey M.
Automotive, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Simple to use, fast invoice creation, customer records and a handy client dashboard making it easy have all client data on one screen. carfax service histories are a nice bonus at this price range

Vorteile: Easy use
Service histories
Detailed customer records and payment logging
Helpful and fast response for customer support
Email reminders for servicing for clients

Nachteile: none

Lots of features for little money

Bewertet am 13.1.2016
Robert M.

Kommentare: I found that the software easy to use. I entered some open / unpaid invoices from my previous software. I have customers that make payments on larger repairs. Using this software, I can see the outstanding invoice. Clicking on the customer name revieles total and balance due. Making payments are simple, and available in several places, within the software. I can take a payment and see the balance due. I can then pint a statement for the customer showing total due and
all payments made.(I could not do this with my previous program).I know a lot of software can do these things , but not for this price. The software does lack in some areas. The company seems to be eager to improve and add features. For example my old software had a pricing matrix. I can see reading AutoRepairBill blog that this feature is coming as well as many others.

Easy to use Auto Repair software.

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Robert B.
IT manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Don't take my comments about support as a reason to not purchase. They were launching about 15 different locations, so they were very busy.

Vorteile: What I like best from this software is it's ability to go from estimate to final bill with the ease of just a key stroke.

Nachteile: I had a problem with support. They were difficult to get a hold of and when you did you were put on hold and had long waits.

No Support With this Program/ You on your own

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Rick D.

Kommentare: LOUSY

Vorteile: Professional looking is about all. can be easy if you got support.

Nachteile: I get no support. Only support is via e-mail which can take up to 3 days for a response. No phone number provided, cannot change billing features they prefer to bill by the bundle which is expensive. try to upgrade and am not able to. THREE ATTEMPTS VIA E-MAIL OVER THE LAST WEEK WITH NO ANSWER.!!!!

Its a cheap way to organize repair orders but not very good for book keeping

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Joe S.

Kommentare: I got the benefit to know that you get what you pay for. Absolutly useless product for any real shop

Vorteile: We tried this software when we first started our business and it was the closest thing to R.O. writer we could find for cheap. It works ok for small shaps

Nachteile: As far as tracking shop expenses i.e. cost per RO it was useless. The labor time set up is confusing and trying to build an estimate takes way too long and is almost impossible for a customer to understand

saves a lot of time, syncs with google contacts and calendar

Bewertet am 10.4.2015
Frank G.
Mechanic

Kommentare: this software is neat, i really like how it connects with my google contacts for new clients and updates calendar with new bookings, its super sweet! auto complete on nearly everything makes invoicing and RO;s super fast.
only flaw i can find is that there is not integrated ordering for parts, other than the order by email feature, but it would be need to use hella or other parts suppliers directly

up and running in minutes, joy to use

Bewertet am 13.4.2015
Dave C.
Mechanic

Kommentare: this program simply works! getting paid by paypal and being able to email invoices has made it easier for some of my customers to pay me. several customers commented on the professional look of these invoices too.
i tried two other programs for running my shop, and both were plagued with problems and less than helpful support.
this is a bargain, you find anything like this for this price!

Large service - could be or not?

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Debra E.
IM
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: great product great customer service and training, just not for us at this time!

Vorteile: Easy of use ,but as a multiple franchise need more
than can work better with our OEM

Nachteile: Just that I could not work with the OEM as well

great program, saves a lot of time

Bewertet am 14.4.2015
James M.
Mechanic

Kommentare: needed something better than excel for invoices, can keep track of estimates and invoices here, the bookings are handy too. there is an android app too, very useful on the go. great value for money all round, can.t fault it.

Absolutely Brilliant

Bewertet am 21.6.2015
Derek O.

Kommentare: Have to say this is the best piece of invoicing software I have ever used, it's so easy to use and and tracks everything from VIN number to reg and all car details, 5 star all the way can highly recommend

great software, value for money!

Bewertet am 28.4.2015
Charles W.
Mechanic

Kommentare: i run a small shop and this suits perfect for the two of us here, invoices are good but more customisation would be good. time clocking on mobile app is a nice bonus.

simple to use, great service when I had an issue

Bewertet am 30.3.2015
Jack N.
mechanic

Kommentare: love this product! literally never forget who owes me money anymore. when i contacted customer support they fixed an issue i had on the same day, very impressed.

reliable and simple

Bewertet am 24.4.2015
Eddie S.
mechanic

Kommentare: used piece of crap software before this. this has all i need for booking customers in, work orders and invoicing. vin decoding is a bonus for this price too.

great for keeping track of customers who owe money

Bewertet am 14.4.2015
Jose L.

Kommentare: makes my job easier, simple estimates, work orders and invoices, and most things can be done with one click, it just saves so much time. highly recommended!

auto repair bill

Bewertet am 10.5.2015
David W.
office mgr

Kommentare: so far not bad, we will see. it will be a work in progress. overall seems worth the money just have to tweak it a bit to suit our needs.

Mistake!!!!!

Bewertet am 24.8.2016
Dwayne D.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Signed up was mediocre at best, but worked in a pinch, used 10 invoices. The next month we didn't want to pay for it anymore. Company locked acct. couldn't even retrieve invoices or print prior invoices. We could view them that's it.

Vorteile: Nothing! The fact that they wouldn't let us print ruined the smallest bit of "Pros" they had coming from us.

Nachteile: Everything! Too many to list. Not to mention that we stopped paying for the service. Would't let us access our files, but the next month after not paying they took the money anyway. Great company, NOT!

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 6.4.2015
Michael O.

Kommentare: Very easy to use, very useful product.
Great at helping me keep an eye on outstanding bills for work I've done for customers.

great value for money

Bewertet am 11.5.2015
Andy C.

Kommentare: PROS:
Very easy to use
Reliable
Value for money
Good customer support by email
CONS:
No phone support