The best option in animal care

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Daniel alejandro A.
Ingeniero senior de ventas Hidraulica y Neumatica
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This application has worked a lot to take control of my pet that suffers from calculations, give medication at the indicated time and always keep in mind the visit of controls.

Vorteile: This application is very good because it allows you to control all the data of your pets, age, weight, controls, diseases that have had and their treatments, upcoming appointments to the veterinarian among many other things. I liked how functional it is.

Nachteile: sometimes it is a bit difficult to use since it has many links in which you lose, the rest is an application that gives you many benefits in the care of your pet

Comprehensive and Convienent

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Courtney W.
Pet Care Provider
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Precise Petcare has made it easy for me to be more efficient in my work and to be able to access client information on the go. It also serves as a great portal to contacting clients in a professional manner.

Vorteile: Precise Petcare makes it easy for me to keep track of my daily schedule and help me plan my routes for the day. I also find it extremely helpful when it comes to storing client information such as addresses, vet locations, and feeding instructions. The ability to see weekly earnings is also a great feature.

Nachteile: It can be cumbersome and clunky when it comes to preforming simple actions such as looking at a single days schedule. Instead of just taking one click to get to this very frequently viewed information, it requires 3+ clicks to navigate to it.

Great software overall.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Raphael C.
Founder & Owner
Tierarzt

Kommentare: Huge peace of mind and efficient management both for my team and for my clients. The reporting option is amazing and gives me a great overview of the statistics I need for my business.

Vorteile: It's customizable with your own company graphics which give it a personal look, it is very complete, regular updates and improvements on the software, user-friendly

Nachteile: It is not yet possible for my clients to use another language other than English. Some features could still be added but as I said above I wouldn't be surprised these improvements will come with future updates

Wishing they could get their act together

Bewertet am 11.5.2015
Corinne W.

Kommentare: We have been using Precise Petcare for a little over a year. We love the scheduling system, the detailed profiles available for both clients and pets, and the note and journal features. What we don't love: their server goes down frequently, usually for just a few minutes but sometimes for hours. We have 8 walkers that use this system to keep track of their schedules and obtain the information necessary to complete each visit, including how to access the home. To say this causes problems would be an understatement. Additionally, the GPS tracking leaves a lot to be desired. Even when our walkers follow all of the instructions on the Precise Petcare site, it still records them checking into and out of their location miles away from where they actually are. This makes it impossible to accurately audit their visit times. While we have come to accept this, I am waiting for the day that a client realizes this is a feature available to them and fires us for falsifying our check in and check out times.

von Precise Petcare an 20.5.2015

Thank you for your comments. We're glad to hear that you love our online scheduling, client/pet profiles as well as the note and pet care journal features!

As a provider of web-based software that our clients depend on for immediate, on-demand access, the reliability of our system is our highest priority. We cannot guarantee that there will never be any outages, but we'll certainly work to take immediate action 24/7 until the problem is resolved and make sure they are as brief as possible. We do provide the ability to sync your schedule using iCal, export data on-demand and receive daily schedule emails as alternative ways to access to your data.

We have previously shared with you with a possible cause of why the GPS locations may have been incorrect. We'll follow up with that through email in case you didn't see our response. Your clients will only see the GPS maps with the captured locations/times if you have turned on that setting.

Really great customer service

Bewertet am 13.1.2019
Denise V.
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a very well thought out, robust system for pet sitting and dog walking. The customer service is really good, very prompt and open minded to suggestions. I used Bluewave Professional Pet Sitter before and this software is lightyears ahead.

Vorteile: The way the scheduling and assigning visits is good. Very robust overall.

Nachteile: The ability to know which sitters are "available" at any moment. System allows us to see who is unavailable but that doesnt' work well with how we assign visits to our sitters. I regularly ask for an upgrade in this area. It is also confusing sometimes for clients to know how to request visits. That is our biggest complaint from clients.

I absolutely LOVE PPL! It has everything a professional pet sitter could ever need!

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Danielle B.
Owner, Professional Pet Sitter

Vorteile: Ease of scheduling, invoicing, payroll, GPS sitter tracking, sitter journals, the list is endless! Clients use this software with ease to schedule their pets visits and love the sitter journals.

Very good Software

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like this software, you can customize it and branding it, very good support, very easy to use.

Nachteile: i don't think is anything i don't like about PPC

A sanity saver!

Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Karen N.
Owner Operator
Verbraucherdienste

Kommentare: We switched to PPC in 6 months ago and have been thankful everyday! The company upgraded servers and I'm participating in a Beta test right now. The interface is easy to navigate and share with clients and my sitters.
We receive prompt response to questions and concerns from PPC.

Vorteile: Powerful storage and sharing of client info. Clients love receiving care journals

Nachteile: Almost every nitpicky thing I would say has been corrected in the Beta version. Features that I've asked for are in the plans for addition.

Precise Pet Care makes my job easy

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Melissa V.
Pet Care Provider
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's easy to plan out my daily schedule using this software. I'm able to check in and out of every job with ease.

Vorteile: It's incredibly easy to use and rarely gives me problems.

Nachteile: Often, it will continue tracking me even after closing the app.

Precise Petcare Software Rocks!

Bewertet am 8.9.2014
Diane M.
Owner/Operator

Kommentare: I have recently been using Precise Petcare software. The software itself is very user friendly. I set it up without much help from support. They were pretty good about answering email questions. The only complaint I have is that the internet interface is a little bulky and the CC Processing piece was a bit difficult to set up (3rd party). The scheduling piece is beautiful and saves me so much time when scheduling sits. I would like to see an App for the iPhone, etc.

I'm a hard person to please, but this software has exceeded my expectations

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Steve B.

Vorteile: I recently purchased a Pet Sitting company that was using outdated software. For about a month, I researched & tried out about 8 different competitors. After that, it was an easy decision to go with Adam & Precise Pet Care. It is customer friendly, cost effective, and the customer service is amazing. It is no easy task transferring over 200 existing clients, but Adam made the transition almost seamless. They are very professional and respond to your emails quickly

It's a great tool but not simple to use

Bewertet am 11.12.2016
Andi G.

Kommentare: I spent 2 months trying to figure out this software to use in my new business before I gave it up and switched to Time To Pet. Precise has a lot of options and features but just setting up a service was so complicated. It felt like a whole lot of clicking around for just one function that should be simple. I was afraid my small-town rural customers would never want to use this due to the complicated nature of it. I needed something very simple that didn't require long training sessions to understand.

von Precise Petcare an 15.12.2016

We hear you and take your feedback seriously. A lot has changed with our software in the nearly two years since you were trying it out. We're getting ready to release a whole new interface!

Our goal with this new interface has been to create a more modern, simplified system still rich with features. We're happy to say that it will be released soon! We'll also have a walk-through tour to show you around and introduce you to our features. It's important to us that we create a user-friendly experience and we have been working diligently to provide just that.

You can log in as a client at any time to view exactly what they'd be using. The client side is simple to use. They can quickly add/update their profile info, schedule new services, view their Pet Care Journals, and view/pay their invoices.

It has been a long time since you've tried our system so please feel free to revisit us and discover what we're all about!

Great software-helpful people

Bewertet am 27.6.2015
Christa S.

Kommentare: I have been a professional pet sitter for 10 years and recently switched from another software to Precise. I have had a great experience with this company. Any questions were answered promptly and thoroughly. The software is detailed and my clients are thrilled with the emailed pet journals and interactive account. There is also a detailed help section that really helped me learn. I highly recommend this to pet sitting companies of any size. It is very customizable to your needs.

Awsome program

Bewertet am 15.2.2016
John J.

Kommentare: pro everything! I am sure for larger companies they might find something silly to pick at.. but its just amazing and SO easy to use for clients and pet sitters!