Filtern nach:

Über Campaign Partner

Campaign Partner makes it easy to create and manage your own political campaign website.

Erfahre mehr über Campaign Partner

Frank D.

Proactive and Responsive Customer Support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: From my initial sign-up the Campaign Partner team reached out with, clear, proactive instructions. When I asked for help they explained the process and also did the configuration work for me. The built-in templates and tools balanced features/options with ease-of-use very well.

The surprising thoughtfulness and prompt response of the entire customer support team.

Somewhat limited built-in formatting tools for text and graphics which could be a completely reasonable limitation that prevented me from making a total mess of an easy to use website builder.

Bill B.
Campaign Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Campaign Partner makes it easy to organize your political website - I'm a believer!

Kommentare: I am not affiliated with CampaignPartner.com. I am a campaign manager for a North Carolina county commissioner candidate and have been using the site for six months. This is my third campaign but my first experience with Campaign Partner, and they are light-years ahead of the others I have looked into. I pay on a monthly basis, which is great because you never know if your candidate is going to make it past the primary or not. The basic website page arrangement is already set up for you when you start using the website, and you can customize a great deal by quickly and easily adding pages, graphics and arranging the default navigation setup. It pays you if you have some graphics skills so that you can create and upload your own custom images to their pages, but placement is easy. After uploading you can use their user-friendly interface to arrange images and customize each page with fonts, colors, etc. You can customize news items, issue lists and even integrate the Mailchimp mailing list manager and collect names through the website for the same price, which I have done, and I love it! I have twice had minor technical problems (images didn't line up properly) and the technical support guys got back to me - problem fixed - in just a few hours. I have had very bad experiences with other hosting sites in the past, so I am a confirmed Campaign Partner customer now!

Development Associate in USA
Politische Organisation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is a decent yet generic service

Kommentare: I needed to get a website up in a hurry and this allowed me to do just that - however if you care about the design and look of your site more than the urgency in getting it published, this is not the tool you are looking for.

It allows for a quick publishing of a website without much hassle.

It is very, very basic, with very few customization options. It's just not flexible.

Anne C.
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

Great for a novice candidate

Kommentare: Customer service was fantastic, and cost was very reasonable considering the value received and time saved.

Despite not having experience with websites, I was able to get a campaign site up and running very quickly. The template provided had all of the features and categories I needed, and each section was easy to set up. Features such as color scheme were easy to customize from a wide variety of options. The site looked professional and was easy for users to navigate. The company also offers webmail service/addresses for a small additional fee.

It took me a bit of time to understand how to navigate the editing process, but the help menus were useful.

Annel M.
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Campaign Partner is indeed a partner!

Kommentare: My overall experience is 105 out of 100 customer service!!

The staff is highly supportive! The staff is very diligent in responding! The price is unbeatable for their excellent customer service! The software is easy to use! If not computer website savvy, the staff is on your site to provide guidance and even do what you may not be able to do!

I have nothing to complain about, rather than to say it is very good software!!

Doug M.

Got My Campaign Up and Running Fast

Kommentare: I'm running for local mayor and this product is a Godsend. Easy to set up, GREAT customer service, and the results look professionally designed. Supporters are impressed how fast I was able to get this done, and it will make a huge difference with potential voters.

Easy to understand, great customer service, nice linkage to fundraising portals

A little technical knowledge helps

Arthur T.
Arthur T.
IT Developer in USA
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I used this for my campaign!

Kommentare: I just needed a website and didn't want to spend a lot of time on it. This helped me do exactly that. It was very easy to setup. Customer support responded pretty quick with the one question I had. It is a fine product for the price for sure.

It was very easy to setup and configure. It is really built for someone that doesn't know about or want to spend time setting up their own website. It was extremely easy to understand and add content. If you need a fast website and to throw content up fast this is a good way to go.

It may have been overly simplistic in some regards. Theme options were not very good and previewing what option that were there was not easy. It would be better if they added a bit more in config and customization options.