Filtern nach:

Über Paycor

Optimiere Personal- und Gehaltsabrechnungsprozesse und erhalte über eine intuitive Plattform schnellen Zugriff auf Mitarbeiterdaten.

Erfahre mehr über Paycor

Zeigt 2.069 Bewertungen

Keith P.
Keith P.
Corporate Systems & Web
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2018

"We are a 1,200 person company with many global offices. Newton was a perfect fit for our needs."

Kommentare: Recruiters now have more time to seek optimal candidates as they need less time in the platform to post jobs, schedule interviews, interact with hiring managers, etc. Newton does a great job in blasting out our job postings to the various job boards and tracks where our leads are coming from. Our job seekers have a much easier time with applying for jobs and since our business hires at over 40 locations internationally, having a simple job application process is key for getting applicants who do not speak English as a first language. The job listing integrates seamlessly into our company web site. All good!

Vorteile: Our previous job posting and applicant tracking system was quite old and the user experience for both recruiters and applicants was far from ideal. Newton greatly simplified the job posting process by integrating with Outlook for interview scheduling, allowing mobile feedback from hiring managers (so that they did not need to enter the platform if they did not want to), and having dashboards which quickly showed status of jobs for the recruiters. The application process for job seekers was fast and easy, resulting in our receiving far more applicants per job than the previous tool. Overall, Newton was a perfect fit for our needs as it allowed our recruiters to focus more on seeking candidates (since entering jobs was much easier) and we are getting more/better candidates given the expanded reach and ease of use that Newton provides our job seekers.

Nachteile: The main thing that we did not like was that the analytics dashboards and tracking were all Flash-based, but that was updated in the most recent platform update, so now our recruiters do not have to worry about Flash plug-in issues. Otherwise, we are quite happy with Newton.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Heather C.
HR Director
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2021

"Great payroll software"

Kommentare: I used Paycor for two years for payroll and time reporting. The system did very well. I would have stayed with them if their HRIS was better.

Vorteile: The time and attendance and payroll functionalities are fantastic. Easy to use for both admins and employees. Robust reporting features. Employee profiles easy to use. Able to track 401k loans by setting goals.

Nachteile: HRIS features were not as robust as other platforms. Document storage was a big downfall as uploads were only saved by date of upload. No customization at all. There was no ability to create electronic workflows for setting up/terminating access when multiple roles (HR, IT, Payroll, etc.) had parts to play in the process.
My other dislike was my rep changed multiple times and I was not informed of the change. I would send emails with no response; finally call customer service (which took up to 2 hours to reach someone) and then to be told my rep changed.

• Bewertet am 25.5.2021
Aliya W.
Aliya W.
General Accounting Head - GCC. & Regional Expert IMEA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2021

"Great tool for HR and payroll needs"

Kommentare: This tool is great for all the payroll processing and I thoroughly enjoy using it. Moreover, the time-keeping element of this tool is pretty great and beneficial for us. Apart from this, their customer service support is great. They are always available and responsive to all the concerns plus they are always asking users to give them feedback which makes users more comfortable and confident with the software.

Vorteile: It is widely known for delivering modern and intuitive payroll management solutions. We have been using this tool and get amazing services. I believe that this software is a very powerful tool and the analytics facilitate thoroughly in terms of all the reporting involved. It is the best payroll system for keeping track of all the HR and timekeeping hiring information. The tool has a very responsive user interface due to which we always find very beneficial as it solves any discrepancy there and then only.

Nachteile: Now moving to the cons of this tool then personally I felt that formatting of reports can be pretty challenging with this platform. It actually doesn’t look too easy as it actually is.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2021
Sara V.
Nursing Supervisor/Scheduler
Medizinische Praxis
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2015

"Mostly positive experience with NimbleSchedule"

Vorteile: In general, I am very happy with this product as the person putting together the schedules!
It is easy to see when requests are put in, and it is nice that our nurses can easily pick up shifts and we do not have to deal as much with filling in open shifts.
It is very helpful that we cannot double book an employee - I'm sure that has saved me countless times.
I have had a good experience with Nimble for the most part.

Nachteile: Occasionally when our employees look at the month view of their schedule, the program switches days and patient accounts. This is the biggest flaw we have encountered.
It is also sometimes a pain to enter shift times, though that is becoming less of a hassle as I am becoming more comfortable with the program.
On holidays, it is great that they are all entered so we cannot forget what day the holidays are, but I have found that the system also blocks out all employees as "unavailable" on every holiday. This has caused some confusion and made those days a little bit harder to deal with.
I have also noticed that it is possible to double book a shift - something that we have to watch for closely but it is also helpful when we are setting up mentor shifts where we actually intentionally double book!
One last thing - it is hard (depending on account label colors) to print visible calendars.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2015
Leslie M.
Executive Assistant to CEO
Museen & Institutionen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2021

"User friendly and simple to learn"

Vorteile: Ease of use - for veteran employees as well as employees just onboarding. It's simple to log on/off, track vacation or sick time, and make requests for time off as well. I like being able to access past paychecks as well as tax docs at any time of year without having to bother HR.

Nachteile: When you log on/off there can sometimes be a delay of a few seconds where you're not sure if it has taken or not. I don't know if that's a glitch with my personal computer or related to internet speed, but on rare occasion it has caused me to "punch in" twice within the same minute -- essentially punching myself out.

von Paycor an 26.7.2021

Hi Leslie, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying the ease of use.. Have a great day!

• Bewertet am 23.7.2021
Danielle N.
VP of HR
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2020

"Stuck with disappointment"

Kommentare: I am very torn. I do like the system and feel like there are a lot of functions to take advantage of, however because the customer service is so poor I can not get help to utilize them to the full extent. Also I am disgusted by their billing department, I don't understand why I cannot get answers on what I am expected to pay for and why it changes each week. I honestly want to look for something different, but I feel stuck since we just went through the transfer last year. I have 150 employees and I don't want to put them through another change so quickly. I would change if I could and I would not recommend this to anyone. This is my last hope to try to get someone's attention, 4 months ago I expressed all my frustration with the sales people and was hopeful for some change, but nothing has changed.

Vorteile: I really like the payroll function of the software, it is very easy to set up and run payroll. Also the user side of things is very simple and available in Spanish.

Nachteile: Billing is inconsistent and uninformative, you ask questions and cannot get a direct or clear answer, I think it is very fair to be asking what I am paying for. Which then leads to the other worst function for this company which is customer service, I have been working on a billing question about delivery fees for over a month now, I have now had to ask 3 different people which include the sales people that sold me on Paycor. I have been working on getting a user simple access to review our time cards and it is taking 3 weeks now. I called the support team, they told me it was fixed (it was not). I then created a case number by reaching out to through their support email, a week later I had to follow up with another phone call and they told me they had not even started working on this, so I had to sit on the phone for an hour while they worked on it.

von Paycor an 17.7.2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your Paycor experience. Have a great day!

• Bewertet am 24.6.2020
Kathy M.
HR Manager
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Best Payroll System"

Kommentare: Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Vorteile: Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

Nachteile: While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

Tim S.
Accountant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2021

"Software is nice but beware...."

Kommentare: Frustrating. Implementation was pretty much us holding their hands.

Vorteile: The software is intuitive and easy to use. Payroll processsing is (usually) a breeze.

Nachteile: Support is non-existent. We have had issues starting with implementation. The implementation team did not understand what we wanted and didn't set up the system properly. There were times when they did not even understand their software and how it worked (accruals). We have had 9 months of issues with payroll tax filings with Paycor.

von Paycor an 26.3.2021

Hi Tim - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. We understand and appreciate that the past months have not been easy, in fact it has been frustrating, please know our entire company is focused on righting the ship to deliver the customer support you deserve and expect. I can assure you this is 100% our entire companies focus from leadership all the way down.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2021
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2020

"Great app to be on the top of payroll related information"

Kommentare: Gives me easy quick accessory anything related to payroll and employees information if need it. 24/7 access on the phone

Vorteile: Easy quick access to vacation sick hours, paystubs, employees information of need it.
Very user friendly app.

Nachteile: So far I love it, only our hr department time to time can't keep up to update, but That has nothing to do with the app

von Paycor an 15.6.2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is great to hear that Paycor is easy to use. Have a great day!

• Bewertet am 21.3.2020
Andy N.
Andy N.
Co-CEO
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Lots of Headaches, Poor Support"

Kommentare: Moving from paper onboarding processes, Paycor has brought clear improvements to our workflows. However, the consistently poor customer support and the Paycor team's lack of ability to resolve issues with our account has us exploring other options.

Vorteile: Scheduling - Pro version offers a team chat function that is a decently effective team communication tool (think simple Slack), and offers solid scheduling flexibility for employee scheduling that fits our business needs. We needed an option that allowed employees to communicate their availability on a week-to-week basis and Paycor's option largely supports that. Easy to learn - really, the system is pretty easy to learn and get up to speed for new users. Onboarding - certainly offered a cleaner and easier onboarding experience for new hire paperwork than our prior system.

Nachteile: Customer support - Support teams seem overwhelmed at all times. You never reach "your" customer service rep as they are busy serving 300 other clients like you. They lack follow through on completing tasks (expect to do some hand-holding) and follow up communication is poor. Integration - no real ownership from the implementation team to help us successful onboard. Communication from Paycor team was severely lacking throughout the onboarding process. Multi-systems - ATS, Scheduling, Benefits, and HR are really 4 separate systems integrated together. They mostly play nicely until they don't. Makes for an awkward user experience at times too. Buggy - We have experienced on-going software issues that have yet to reach a resolution. Feedback from us and other Paycor users in the Paycor Ideas channel seems to show a small response, desire, or ability to make improvements from user suggestions.

von Paycor an 17.3.2020

Hi Andy, thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. In the meantime, if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please email me at paycorlistens@paycor.com. We hope you have a wonderful day.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Kimberly H.
Owner /Executive Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2019

"Great ATS gone silent"

Kommentare: I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically. However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Vorteile: Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users)
Templates
Ease of application for candidates
Clear and readable dashboard for all users

Nachteile: At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play.
Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

• Bewertet am 4.11.2019
HR Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Payroll software that meets business needs"

Kommentare: Paycor has helped me become more efficient in process payroll, tracking time cards and running third party reports.

Vorteile: The report functionality is fantastic. I like having the ability to customize reports, this saves me a lot of time. I also like the ease of the software and the great customer service Paycor provides.! Paycor also continues to listen to customer feedback and make improvements.

Nachteile: I like all the functions of Paycor, this isn't anything I dislike but the onboarding doesn't really work for us since we don't hire on an every month basis. I couldn't justify the cost but if we did I would definitely use it.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Sheryl L.
Controller
Kunststoffe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2019

"Easy to use payroll software"

Kommentare: I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Vorteile: Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

Nachteile: There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Janel V.
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2017

"Excellent customer service, beautiful and easy to use (previous NimbleSchedule user)"

Vorteile: We heavily depend on Ximble for our scheduling and time clocking system, and more for the latter. Ximble has features that other similar platforms do not offer which we mostly use: the automatic deduction of unpaid breaks in the payroll report, automatically generating timesheets/payroll reports, and the time clocking app for tablets and smartphones. The interface is beautiful, looks fresh and modern. It seemed well thought of and well planned, considering the ease of use and an overall pleasant experience. Customer Service: I think this is the BEST feature. Customer service seems to be the top priority. There is always someone available to talk to for questions and support. I never had to wait so long for a response and the responses are always thoughtful, accurate, courteous, professional and satisfactory. I have had some really BIG issues with Ximble (and NimbleSchedule) in the past but my concerns were taken seriously and immediate actions were done. It really is very important for us to be able to connect with someone when issues arise. Overall: Ximble is ever-growing and always open to changes and suggestions. It's not a system that is set in stone and it is willing to accommodate users to make the best experience and offer the best service possible. I am impressed with the quick responses and support it gives users. I think it's worth the money to have this kind of support than just handing me a software and have to deal with it myself!

Nachteile: The switch from NimbleSchedule to Ximble wasn't as smooth as I hoped. I expected at least the bare minimum of having all NimbleSchedule features in Ximble and then more. I loved NimbleSchedule but there were issues that Ximble was able to fix so I'm not complaining! Every new software needs some adjustment period and I think I've overcome this and has learned to like Ximble so far. Because we heavily rely on the payroll reports that Ximble generates for us, it is a pain to print each report for all of our 64 employees one by one. IT would be ideal if there is an option to print all timesheets with just one click of a button (like NimbleSchedule did). We prefer the layout of the reports through the website and not the exported CSV version which looks a lot more cluttered and not easy to read. I would also prefer for fewer pages to load when clicking on buttons to save on time. (Saving time is always a plus for me). Example: When clicking "add clock in", instead of having to open a whole new page, it would be beneficial if the same page enabled a box to add this information. The "notes" section feature on the payroll report was removed but this is a vital component of our payroll reports. I requested if they can consider returning this feature. A few bugs here and there that I would always bring to Ximble's attention to get fixed and they get on it quick! Could be more user-friendly and intuitive.

• Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Ty W.
CTO
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2016

"Excellent scheduling and employee management software"

Kommentare: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc.
QR code time clocking:
NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out.
Tablet Admin App:
As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin.
Support:
Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Vorteile: Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:

Nachteile: Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desk

• Bewertet am 4.11.2016
Rachel R.
Web Developer
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2016

"Overall, Nimbleschedule has been great"

Kommentare: For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help. Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it. Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

Vorteile: *Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour. *The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly. *Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great. *Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

Nachteile: *Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all. *Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it. *Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2016
Jennifer S.
Manager, Human Resources
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2019

"Good software solution with room for growth"

Kommentare: Overall I think it is a great business solution and time saver. The information captured and stored is very helpful for reporting and I am able to instantly generate useful information. I also appreciate that they are consistently making improvements and evolving the software to best meet the needs of their clients. There are options available to make suggestions and follow them along the process of review through implementation.

Vorteile: We use multiple features within the Paycor platform ( payroll, benefits enrollment, time and attendance and reporting . I find them all to be helpful, although, some are better functioning than others. For payroll processing and new hire onboarding Paycor has been a great solution. All I need to enter upon hiring a new person is their name and email and the onboarding process is initiated. Our employee information is now more up-to-date and accurate not to mention the time that is saved with manual entry.

Nachteile: For us the attendant solution and customer support would be areas for improvement. We have a non-standard set up for time and attendance which causes some confusion and manual entry. Although, I typically can get a hold of customer support within a few minutes many times I find explaining our problem and getting it resolved takes several emails and can take days/weeks. Additionally I find having dedicated tech-support to be more cumbersome then general support. Most times I find our individual contact is not available and there is a decent amount of turnover making dedicated team members seem irrelevant.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2019
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2015

"Payroll, Attendance Tracking & Benefits Made Easy!"

Vorteile: It's hard to pick out a single thing. The ease of the payroll processing is so nice. I really like that I can access the employee record from the pay data grid. This gives the ability to view an employee's earnings and deductions, figure out what might need to be adjusted, make the adjustment right in the pay data grid, and recalculate the check!
The time and attendance is a great tool for tracking time off and scheduling different leaves for our staff, and it's easy to make a change to the reason or day if needed. The HR piece of Paycor has simplified things for me in that I have changed our benefits to an online enrollment (fabulous). I've utilized the forms and documents section for a central location to refer all employees to, and the company news lets me put time sensitive materials on there.
Paycor has been very easy to work with and extremely helpful. I like having a specialist for each piece of the product; I can call and present my problem without having to be passed to five different departments. They are prompt in resolving my problem and very courteous.

Nachteile: I would like to have the ability to create quizzes to send out to employees that can be tracked on their employee records. I currently use the surveys for some of this but wish there was more functionality with the surveys. We are now using the performance review portion, and I wish there was a way to exclude the weights since we don't use them, although I did find a workaround.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2015
HR Specialsit
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2016

"Not just the product, the employees care!"

Kommentare: Paycor has exceeded my expectations time and time again. The customer service is fantastic! Having a dedicated specialist for each application makes things so easy when I have a question. This saves time on having to ask the question and risk being transferred to someone else. My specialists are always so kind and helpful, they are very patient and do all they can to help me. Paycor is also a company that listens to the customers. Not all companies have the same needs but with Paycor you have the ability to make suggestions for changes and they really do monitor these and make changes. Every quarter they have updates of things they have changed or improved. It is nice to have a company that strives to make it customers jobs easier. The software itself is easy to navigate and use. I have found the reporting feature to be of great value. I have several reports that need to be customized, this includes the order of the columns, adding formulas and sub-strings, to detailed employee information. My specialist helped me create a report for our workers compensation audit which saved me over 8 hours of work! I have also been able to customize reports that I need to run once a year, it is so nice to just be able to go in an hit "run report" and it's done. Paycor also saved me a lot of time and concern last year with the 1095 forms. My specialist worked with me to ensure all the information was correct and then Paycor took care of the rest. What a relief that was, I didn' t have to worry about missing any deadlines or mailings. If you aren't using a payroll provider or you are looking for a different one I would strongly encourage you to contact Paycor as they are definitely a top notch company!

Vorteile: The ability to run custom reports, the ease of the software

• Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Kristin H.
Human Resources Specialist
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Overall a Helpful Product For our Business"

Kommentare: I really like the Perform HR. Also, whenever I have to call the support team, they've always been very friendly and helpful.

Vorteile: I like that each employee has their own profile where we can store all of their information including performance reviews, disciplinary action, compensation information...everything is right there that I need for the employee. It's pretty simple to use, too.

Nachteile: The Time and Attendance feature was most challenging for me to learn and navigate, but once I got it, after numerous calls and emails from support, I understand it better and it's fine. Figuring out how to run reports was most challenging for me.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Ken P.
HR Director
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2018

"Newton Applicant Tracking System has it all"

Kommentare: Newton is feature rich. After six months of using the product, I've still only scratched the surface of what it can do.

Vorteile: The program allows the user to create a job posting from scratch or to modify existing ones. There are numerous templates for job posts or emails that can be used out of the box or can be modified and personalized. Newton has agreements with Indeed, LinkedIn and Glassdoor and job postings can be automatically posted to these sites for free. It also allows for posting directly to the company's employment web site as well as the company's Facebook page. The system allows the poster to create knock-out questions so that interested applicants who don't meet minimum qualifications are automatically excluded and the receive a message instantly why they are not eligible. Another vital function is that, once an applicant shows interest, they can be followed in the system every step along the way. You can track them through phone interviews, face to face interviews, email correspondence, and hire, involving other employees who may need to be involved along the way. One final key point is that, if the company is a customer of Paycor Payroll and HR systems, Newton interacts with those seamlessly and a prospect who is hired in Newton will automatically be transferred to Paycor with all of their information.

Nachteile: While the system is rich in features, the menus are not intuitive. There can be multiple menus on a page and it can be difficult to navigate to a feature you are looking for. I find myself spending a significant amount of time in the 'Help' section.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Alison B.
Administrative Accountant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2016

"time saver and very user friendly!"

Kommentare: I have greatly enjoyed the features that Paycor Perform has to offer. Using this system, I have been able to save hours of work every week in my processing of payroll and maintenance of employee records. The system is easy to understand and navigate. Our payroll specialist has always been there to help answer questions and guide us through new processes. I also love all the reporting options that are available. I can customize and share reports with others in my department. I also love that I can schedule reports to run and e-mail out. The HR module has greatly helped streamline our benefit and and HR management. Employees are able to view and manager their own profiles, which again saves a lot of time. Overall, I have been very happy with Paycor Perform and the benefits it has provided to our company.

Vorteile: Ease of use, accessibility, integartion between modules and some options for customization

Nachteile: There are areas of reporting and employee record set up that I wish i could customize more. also, we tend to have disruption in our scheduled reporting when there is a Quarterly Update. Also, the implementation process was bumpy at times in terms of time frams and communications, but at the end we were very happy with the product

• Bewertet am 2.11.2016
Lisa M.
HR Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Great Product"

Kommentare: We have been able to better track our payroll and labor allocation. It integrates with our benefits program and cuts down on input. Audits go smoother with the reports that we are able to generate; both the pre-made reports and the report generator. I was a little aprehensive when I came into this position. It was quite abruptly and with little training, but I have come to really like this program and it makes my job run a little smoother.

Vorteile: The product is easy to use. They have great tutorials to help you with areas you are not familiar with. If you need to call in, the customer service is exceptional. They are always friendly and work to the resolution of the call.

Nachteile: Navigation between the areas is a little rough. There are times that I have to maneuver to another area for information and once the information is obtained, I have to maneuver back to the area I was in. If all the areas could be interconnected that would be helpful. Also, it would be helpful to designate hours and pay to a department. Currently, all hours and or pay have to be allocated to the different departments.

Dione J.
Payroll/Admin Asst
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2018

"Paycor Perform is my first system of this type"

Kommentare: Aside from the following issues, I've had some very friendly & helpful service. I do not have other experience with programs/companies like this to compare functionality/quality so it is really difficult for me to discern some of the ratings.
1) Some people in the same departmental/hr vs t&a vs payroll areas do things differently so if your rep is busy and doesn't respond to your e-mails for a week, a new person does not understand some of your functions. 2) I've had trouble with my reporting features not providing correct information and it worries me that there might be even more higher priority type items that are also not reporting or working correctly. 3) The two sides are not cohesive, such as calling someone a manager on one side and a supervisor on the other. I like that you can make them two different people, but calling them different names is confusing.

Vorteile: Almost always receive friendly helpful service. There are many options for customization. Mostly an easy to read and use interface.

Nachteile: If you don't set it up, some of the additional benefit/functions are very difficult to understand. I often have trouble setting up various items and would like to have a preview/test button before I share something to everyone, etc. The "OK" button after punching in/out is causing many double punches from people pressing Enter on their keyboards. Many employees complained for the lack of insight & instruction to the changes on this when they were made and do not think this particular interface is user friendly.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Ohio Advocacy Chair
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2020

"Paycor"

Kommentare: Overall it is good software. It does have some areas that just could be better. I believe with a little time these issues could be addressed and corrected. Making the software very valuable to any company.

Vorteile: This software is good for tracking available hours for vacation and time off request. Also it allows employees to access their tax information electronically.

Nachteile: I dont like that this software doesnt provide the user with much information on how to use it. You pretty much have to teach yourself how to navigate the program. Which is fine but can be very frustrating. Also if you forget your password you only have 3 attempts to get it right or you will be locked out of your account. Then you have to contact the administrator to reset password. Its great security but very inconvenient for the user especially if you need to access your account immediately. It usually takes days of waiting to get the administrator to complete the reset.

von Paycor an 19.2.2020

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. In the meantime, if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please email me at paycorlistens@paycor.com. We hope you have a wonderful day.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2020