Social Abitily Plus For Attending Business Functions and Confrences

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
manager
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all we have had a lot of success using Attendify. In the handfull of times using the event app development software out events have sold old, we have had more people show up to our events and have had more time to plan and organize the actual events than worry about how we were going to promote, sell and other wise get the word out about the events all because of Attendify helping develope our event apps and keeping people informed and intouch with each other.

Vorteile: I love how Attendify makes it quick, simple and easy for everyone to create affordable events, apps in just a matter of mins to few hours. They also make it affordable and trustworthy so that people can engage with people that maybe attending and get their feedback and communicate with those who will be sharing in the fun and excitment of the upcoming events around them. It is very easy to use and if you have any question about how to use or develope your event app the customer service staff is always there to help via the chat window provided or through email if you are in a hurry. I was able to get our weeknd confrence set up on a monday and everyone was able to see and get started by the following weekend for the confrence which was held the first weekend of the following month.

Nachteile: I dont really have much to complain about, we have only used a handful of times and other than one incodent where the program crashed in the middle of setting everything up and developing our event , which we were able to get help with right away. There is nothing to really complain about.

von Attendify an 11.1.2019

Thanks for the feedback! We're so thrilled to hear you found Attendify easy to use and that it allowed you and your team to focus your efforts on other important aspects of your event. Please reach out to our support team or your dedicated success manager if you ever have questions or need assistance with the setup process. We look forward to partnering with you on future events :D

Your one stop shop for Meeting Apps

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Conference, App Design & Marketing Specialist
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely love this product!

Vorteile: This software will fit about 95% of all meeting app needs for a fraction of the price that some of the other competitors offer. A great base set of plug and play options while allowing the more experienced designers play with new and innovative ways to push the envelope

Nachteile: iPhone heavy & little web access. Android users do have a dedicated app for the store but the product is geared more for the iPhone. iPads even use the iPhone software so it doesn't take up the full screen and landscape mode is not available yet.

von Attendify an 19.12.2018

Thanks a ton for your review, we¿re so thrilled you love our app!

We aim to offer consistent functionality across devices, so we appreciate the feedback you gave regarding the Android experience. We cannot get better without your input!

Regarding tablet support, you may be excited to hear that we are currently exploring the idea of building a native tablet version of our app, so please keep your ear to the ground on that :slightly_smiling_face: Feel free to keep an eye on our product roadmap here: https://attendify.com/company/roadmap

All the best!

Attendify Over Several Years

Martin M.
Editor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Attendify helps us reach audiences that typically do not engage with our Society. In the past, many of our shows have been limited to strictly our members even though the event was free to the public. With Attendify, we have a message to share with tech-savvy users who might otherwise ignore us. The app makes it easy to share show details even with people who cannot attend the event locally. By encouraging attendees to share experiences through the app, we spread the show experience around. Our experience from investigation to set-up to implementation has been excellent. The Attendify team has been responsive, knowledgeable and very professional. We will certainly use this tool again.

Vorteile: - Ease of adding and updating content
- Speed of updates being available
- Ability to incorporate external content with WebViews
- Notifications tool make last-minute changes easy to communicate
- Excel uploads from templates make large updates efficient
- There are more tools than we needed, so next year's use will be expanded and more engaging

Nachteile: - Requires the Attendify shell app - more of a problem created by Apple and Android but still a bit of a frustration for us and our users.
- Image dimension requirements are hard rules - no option to upload larger image and crop or smaller image to expand. When it says 180x120, you MUST upload an image at those exact dimensions.
- Some areas and headers I would like to change (color, background image, etc) are fixed and cannot be modified.

A strong product for a good price

Executive Director
Musik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 2018 was our third national event using Attendify, and we are very happy with it. Our members have come to look forward to the app launch, and we noticed many leaving their bulky program book behind and instead just relying on the app. Thanks for a great product!

Vorteile: We most liked the fact that our Conference attendees not only adopted using it, but were enthusiastic about having an event app, and offered thanks and compliments as part of their Conference evaluations. The banner ads and push notifications added significant value to our sponsors. And the real-time notices and schedule update were VERY helpful when we had unexpected venue and presenter changes. It also helped get the word out about a campus security incident. The hyperlink to our evaluation survey was also very handy.

Nachteile: In some ways it is labor-intensive for setup, particularly linking the interactive maps. But the process is logical and thorough, and we have refined our own process for doing the setup tasks in the most efficient order. We were also disappointed with the Apple Store changes this year that added a step for attendees to locate and download our specific app. But this was likely not within Attendify's control.

Attendify is an overall very good product

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Robyn A.
Project Officer
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I think it's worth using an App for our annual conference, even though as I said my audience, being outdoor educators are a bit resistant- they still look for pieces of paper. As the organiser though it makes my life easier. I have used Attendify for 3 years now and even though there are small changes I know it well and can navigate around it easily. Because our Org is non profit and we have very little funding I am very grateful that I get to use ATTendify at a slightly reduced rate- that makes the world of difference to our bottom line.

Vorteile: Ease of input. Ability to add to my website with little fuss

Nachteile: I wish I could move presentation entries directly in the APP between days more easily
I wish there were other layout options, especially for website ie table/ grid version which I could also then print- my audience still insist on having printed versions on the wall so I have to create a separate timetable in excel, giving me a lot of extra work to make sure it all matches up.
I wish there was better support in our time zone

von Attendify an 11.2.2019

Thanks for the review Robyn! It's great to hear that our app has added value to your event for a few years now! We're always looking for ways to improve the product, so thanks for the deatiled feedback about the layout options as well. Hoping we get the chance to partner with your organization yet again! Take care :)

Great App for the Money!

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Matt internship P.
Associate Producer
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using this app and creating something really cool utilizing the pre-built templates and customizing it for my event. For me, I consider this the best entry-level event app, if your on the line as to whether or not to use an app, try this one first and then you can always look into what others offer.

Vorteile: This app is the best price I've come across through numerous demos with competitors. It works about the same, is easy to set up and use. Can't go wrong here, depending on your needs.

Nachteile: Because the cost is low, you can't expect to have ALL the features that the other apps offer. You do get all your basic features and everything you would need to share details of your event, but as your needs grow I feel you eventually grow out of this app and pay more for another one with extras.

von Attendify an 1.10.2019

Thanks so much for your positive review, Matt! We really appreciate the feedback, and would love to learn what features you feel are still needed, for the app to provide the most value for you. Please reach out to us at any time!

An event must!

Bewertet am 1.9.2018
Tracey C.
Convention Director
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I went to a similar event about a month after my event that used a different app. I had issues with downloading the app and was frequently kicked off. The organizers tried to send updates on how to straighten things out but it was a hassle. Going with Attendify was clearly the best choice.

Vorteile: I'm not tech savvy and I had no issues. Uploading information was easy and when I did have a question, customer service responded quickly. The format is clean and I could customize the app to brand my event. During the event I was able to make immediate changes and attendees had no issues with downloading the app or obtaining information. I looked at similar event apps that were charging 10 times the amount with less features. I thought Attendify was too good to be true but it was clearly not the case.

Nachteile: Not being able to integrate Instagram was a frustration.

von Attendify an 4.2.2019

We're thrilled with your rave review Tracey - thanks so much! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience and that we were able to exceed expectations on so many accounts! We hear you on the Instagram integration, and hopefully this is something we'll be able to make happen in a future release. Looking forward to working together again :)

Perfect for big events!

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Pete S.
Business Development & Media
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app makes it so easy to find other vendors at an event and to direct people to our area at an event. Easy to install and use.

Vorteile: We use this app for a very big event each year. It is simple to use and it is really helpful to getting people to where your team is located at an event - maps, etc. It's really the electronic version of a map for an event.
We only use the social part of the app a little bit, but it's good.
The size of the event we're using this for is 40,000+ attendees at a local park - it's invaluable to find specific vendors, get in touch, etc.

Nachteile: No cons - works great for us! We have been users of the app, and have not had to coordinate an event or use the app to post/promote, but given it's easy of use, it is likely very good.

von Attendify an 19.4.2019

We're so thrilled to hear of your great experience using our platform, Pete! We definitely think the app shines in its ease of navigating an event, and connecting with others at the event. It's great you found this to be true. Thanks so much for the thoughtful review, and we hope to partner with you on another event soon! Let us know if we can do anything to make the experience even better :)

An amazing Conference App

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Conference, App Design & Marketing Specialist
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This platform gives the most bang for your buck. Many features and personalized sections makes attendees extremely happy without breaking the bank.

Nachteile: There are many features that will go down as updates roll out which while on-site can prove as a challenge.

von Attendify an 23.7.2019

Thanks so much for your awesome feedback and review! We're thrilled that the app added value for you, and we hear you on the need for feature reliability. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience, so feel free to contact us at support@attendify.com, if there's anything we can help you with :)

Great Event Apps!

Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Marcia J.
Communications & Marketing Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've used Attendify for our Elevate Early Learning Conference event apps for three years now. Each year Attendify doesn't let us down. The customer service is excellent. The product is super-easy to use and it takes very little time to create a great event app that is engaging and a lot of fun. Another great thing about Attendify is the value. The company offers a generous nonprofit discount and that helps us save money for our direct services, while at the same time creating a great event app that enriches our annual conference year after year.

Vorteile: We love how great our event apps turn out on Attendify! We've used the product for three years now and each year we get so much great feedback on our app. We also love how simple it is to set up and use.

Nachteile: Literally nothing! We have no complaints.

von Attendify an 21.12.2018

Hi Marcia! Thanks a ton for such high praise :D

We're thrilled that Attendify has brought so much added value to your events and that you've had such a great experience! Looking forward to partnering with you on future events!

Easy to use and great customer support

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Stephanie R.
Head of Career Services
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer Support has exceeded my expectations. They keep working on developing this product and they always try to think along with you to improve your experience and the app.
It is easy to use, even with limited technical skills and it looks very nice!

Vorteile: I can do it all on my own and there is ALWAYS customer support available (nights, weekends, holidays, etc.)

Nachteile: I was missing a couple of features a scanner to monitor attendance to our event (which I understand is maybe too specific to our needs) and the information under exhibitors has a limited layout.
Moreover, I made a mistake when I deleted someone from the list of attendees and when you do that, you can NEVER reinstate them again. This created quite a big problem for us and there is no possible solution.
There are limited colors available for the app design.

Great event app for large conferences

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Emanuela C.
Digital Operations Director, Marketing
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great event app to use during live events and engage attendees with a social stream. I used it for a large business conference to show the agenda with multi tracks, more than 100 sessions and speakers. Attendees can favorite the sessions they would like to attend and build their own agenda and set alerts on the phone. The social stream was successful, attendees posted pictures and comments of the event and we used it to promote some special sessions or other contents. The backoffice is very easy to use and in few days I set up the app. The cost is very competitive compared the other event app.

Nachteile: It was missing a ticketing tool but they have just released it so next year I will take advantage of it to sell the conference ticket to my attendees and automatically grant the access to the event app.

Keep it Simple Stupid!

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Sarah D.
Digital Marketing Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Attendify takes a seemingly overwhelming task, like building a conference app, and makes it simple! The interface is straight-forward and easy - no coding necessary. In the time it takes you to post a blog to WordPress, you can build an app with Attendify.

Nachteile: I have very few cons about Attendify but have had several of our attendees approach me asking about the ability to add their own events alongside the events in the app. To have the ability to create your own schedule within the app would be a great addition for our audience!

von Attendify an 22.1.2019

Thanks for the thoughtful review Sarah! We're so glad you found our platform easy to use, and that it simplified your event planning efforts - that is our goal! We also appreciate the attendee feedback you provided! We'd love to show you how your attendees can use the 'favorites' feature to create their own personalized event guide within the app. Feel free to reach out to your dedicated success manager, or our support team, at any time for an overview! Looking forward to partnering with you again in the future :D

event management easy

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Jorge a M.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good overall experience. It has more features than guidebook at lower price. It take some time to learn how to navigate during setting up and populating your event on app.

Vorteile: This tool allows you to easily create your event schedule and meeting details in one phone app. It also has a web version for those who do not wish to use phone app.

Nachteile: There is no printing feature to have your event program on paper although the idea is to avoid a paper program but sometimes you have a few attendees that will not have a phone. Inserting images could be better.

von Attendify an 29.10.2019

Thanks so much for your positive review, Jorge! We're so glad that our platform made things easier for you as an event organizer, and that it added value for your attendees. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do to help in the future :)

Great App for corporate events, not expensive

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Emanuela C.
Director of Marketing

Vorteile: The App is easy to use from the backoffice point of view and also for the attendees. I used it as App for all our corporate events (multi-event app) and I received very positive feedback from users. The cost is not expensive compared to the other Apps available on the market. Best features are:
- 1 app for all events
- ability to restrict events with a password or using the attendee list
- activity stream to engage attendees with photos, posts and adverting messages
- detailed agenda with multi tracks on multi days. Users can build their on agenda setting alerts to remember sessions to attend.
- interactive map of my venues
- push messages to send alert to all attendees
- private messages between attendees so ensure networking
- APIs to integrate the agenda built on attendify with my events
- native App for iOS and android and webapp for all the other devices
- good customer support

Nachteile: I don't see any negative point. I think It is only missing a tool to manage one-on-one meeting between attendees and speakers.

Great option for events

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Gina C.
Project Coordinator
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been a user of Attendify at events and conferences and it has helped me to connect well to others and be informed about sessions within.

Vorteile: Attendify has the ability to create a seamless user experience for attendees at events. It allows users to see all the necessary information in one place.

Nachteile: Attendify requires a lot of foresight and thought into the design. Without this planning, the information can get messy and is not useful to attendees.

von Attendify an 30.9.2019

Thanks so much for your thorough review and feedback, Gina! It's definitely true that effectively launching an app for an event requires some planning and preparation, but we are always working to innovate this process to make it as easy as possible. We're also always here to help if needed :) Please reach out to us if there's anything we can do to improve your experience!

App made easy!

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Rachel M.
Special Event Coordinator
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was able to sign up, log in and begin creating an app immediately. Any questions I had are answered within minutes on the chat feature. THere are TONS of great articles written as well to help design a better app.

Vorteile: I love everything about Attendify. It is very user friendly and keeps my attendees engaged! I love the instant updates as our agenda changes frequently. the push notifications make it easy to push those last minutes changes out to the attendees.

Nachteile: There isn't a more in depth registration. The current registration platform is very basic and doesn't capture all the information I need to be able to use it. I have to use another Registration program and if I want to integrate with attendify I would need to pay the Registration platform a large fee to do so.

von Attendify an 28.2.2019

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Rachel! This is the kind of feedback we hope for, as it helps us decipher what we're doing well and what we can improve upon. It's great to hear that Attendify has added value to your event by upping the engagement among your attendees! It's also encouraging that you've found our support resources useful. We do hear you on the Registration limitations - happy to report that we've been working on some really great improvements to that piece of our platform which hopefully will alleviate some of these pain points for you. We'd love to hear more details about your experience with our Registration product though, to learn what improvements would be the most helpful to you. Please reach out to us to discuss!

I love Attendify and so do my members!!

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Cori P.
Member Events Manager
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found Attendify a few years ago and I love it! Our members love it as well and find it really easy to use. Seriously, such a great product.

Vorteile: This software is so user friendly and the cost fits within my tight budget!

Nachteile: I used to wish there were other features, but every time I turn around lately there are more and more which is actually a great thing because it gives me options!

von Attendify an 11.2.2019

Thanks so much for this awesome shout out, Cori! It's great to hear that you've found our platform easy to use and that your members love interacting with it. We're also thrilled to know that you find the work we've done on our new features valuable and useful - jeep an eye on our product roadmap to see what's coming next: https://attendify.com/company/roadmap All the best!!

Really like the event app

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Executive Assistant
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using Attendify for the 2nd time. The app promotes interaction between our attendees, vendors and speakers. It is really a plus for us as a small business, one price.

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to create, has step by step instructions. Great for end users (our event attendees). Helps make your event as professional and easy as possible.

Nachteile: Downloading some of the graphics to display correctly on mobile devices is tricky.

von Attendify an 19.12.2018

Thanks a ton for your feedback! We're over the moon to hear of your continued positive experience with the Attendify platform!

Regarding the issues with displaying graphics, could you please get in touch with our support team? We'd love to dig deeper into this with you.

Looking forward to continuing the positive trend for your events!

Best customizeable app for events and recreation

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Jamie S.
Volunteer Services and Communications Specialist
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My team and I did a ton of research before contacting companies and getting the ball rolling on an app. The Attendify customer service is unparalleled. They respond right away and are very knowledgeable and friendly. I hope they get a chance to sleep! I created two apps now ("BSAF" for a music and art festival and wcparks for a park district). Both are very different. We added parks as "speakers" and the event held at those parks display when we add the park as a speaker at that session. It works perfectly and we are getting excellent feedback. We love the interactive map options and the social media interaction. All around - an excellent app with great features, good price, and excellent customer service. This picky person could not be happier!

Vorteile: The interactive maps and interconnectivity of info. Easy to find any info in one-two touches. The app manager interface is intuitive and super easy to use.

Nachteile: would be improved by displaying the month in event session details.

Very simple to use!

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Nancy W.
Event Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used the app for a event and now the registration for a event. For a non profit events, it was a great experience for our first time. We definitely will use again.

Vorteile: Very easy to set up and update. Participants found it easy to use.

Nachteile: More reporting options. Use of a database function would be great added feature.

von Attendify an 21.12.2018

Hi Nancy, thanks for the positive feedback! It's awesome to hear that you've had great experiences with both our event app and registration products. If you'd like to reach out to our support team we'd love to help you maximize the use of the reporting options we currently have, and we'd be happy to submit any feedback to our developers on how we could improve it. Looking forward to partnering with you on future events!

A big part of our annual conference

Catherine H.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It has all the features we need and is extremely easy to set up and maintain. They have great help documentation and customer support. They stay in touch with me as a customer and are eager to hear new ideas. Its been a good investment in our annual conference. Our attendees are pleased with the app.

Nachteile: Its been difficult to explain the sign-up process to new users. Some attendees are still skeptical about using an app during the conference. Some don't want to install software on their phones and have opted to use the website version instead, which could use a little more functionality.

An amazing app for conference interaction and content!

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Andrew H.
Technical Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I recently used the app to attend the Empower to Connect conference and was greatly impressed with how well it brought the whole experience together!

Vorteile: There are several things that I love about using Attendify - interaction with other attendees and speakers in real time, availability of speaker presentations that can be downloadable, one place to see scheduling details of the conference, downloadable conference workbooks and other custom event resources are available though the app and links to social media.

Nachteile: No real negatives from my experience except perhaps how the app handles a live event across multiple time zones. If I recall correctly, all times are listed in the app in the time zone there the event is occurring. It would be nice if the app could adjust for the time zone you are presently in.

von Attendify an 17.4.2019

Hi Andrew! We really appreciate your thorough and meaningful review of our platform. If we have two primary focuses, it's that attendees would find it easy to access and navigate event content, and be empowered to connect with others by sharing their event experience - we're thrilled that you found both of these to be true. We also hear you on the difficulty of managing different time zones within the app - and we're always looking to improve on this function and will pass your feedback on to our team. Thanks again, and we hope to add value to your event experiences in the future!

A great app for non-profit events!

Michael S.
Director of International Trade
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely love everything about this app and customer experience.

Vorteile: Ease of use and responsiveness from the team is bar none one of the best features of this app. There is no guesswork about customizing the app or where information belongs. It also provided us additional revenue sources through the sponsored app functionality. The ability to use for one-off events or reoccurring use is a great feature and benefit. We've used this app for two years now and have no reason to consider any other similar service

Nachteile: The only thing I would like to see added is matchmaking/scheduling functionality. Our event(s) are surrounded by a networking element and to have this become digitally organized instead of by hand would be extremely helpful.

Affordable Event App

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Director of Communications
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Attendify app has provided a simple way to publish a mobile app for our event. I would recommend it for any small company on a limited budget.

Vorteile: Our organization is a not-for profit association with a limited budget. With just one event a year using Attendify for our event app makes sense. It provides an affordable, entry-level access to an online event application.

Nachteile: It is very unfortunate that the new Apple rules means the app has to be within a container app. It would be good to have a stand-alone application for the ease of access and promotion.