LearningStone

LearningStone Bewertungen

von LearningStone

Easy to use and great tool!

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Paul D.
Partner
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great tool that looks amazing for your students.

Vorteile: Learning Stone is easy to use and very frendly for yout cursomers and students. It helps to make your training sequense more interactive between two life training meetings. Quizes are easy to implement.

Nachteile: Once you accept te mindshift of blended learning it is a great tool. Therefore you have to take a bit extra time to understand te setup and details of te programme.

Perfect Choice

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Carlos V.
Director and Senior Consultant
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Going into the fourth year of using Learning Stone to store, manage and centralize Project Management academic services that I provide to a Multinational company in Latin America. The ease of use and the way I can centralize all my interactions with individuals and student groups has become an indispensable tool for me and my client’s training services.

Vorteile: It really has it all when one is looking for a cloudbased plataform for academic services included document storage, messaging, collaboration, video uploading, etc. in an unexpensive application with great service! Very flexible, ver secure, with multiple festures and aleays intuitive. I highly recommend Learning Stone for online, in-house, or hybrid educational purposes. Always ready, always stable.

Nachteile: Used to be the Mobile interphase which was fixed two months ago. The upgrade was very welcome and the last piece of the puzzle!

von LearningStone an 9.1.2019

Thank you for these amazing words! We're happy to see the use of LearningStone in Latin America and are currently exploring the localisation to Spanish and Portugese. We'll keep you posted!

Very usefull!

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Anne marie C.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Learningstone has a nice ‘look and feel’. It is easy to use. A great platform to communicate with our trainees and customers. We are very satisfied.

Nachteile: Bot really a ‘con’ but it would be great when learningstone could be used with an app!

von LearningStone an 27.1.2020

Thank you Anne Marie. The good news is that we're launching a progressive web app very soon!

Nice system!

Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Laura V.
Trainersassistent
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, friendly of use, easy to change to own preferences.

Nachteile: I can not think of one, it is friendly of use.

von LearningStone an 27.1.2020

Thank you Laura, We really appreciate that. How ever happy you are, we'll continue improving LearningStone!

i like this platform

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Maryuly O.
Gerente financiero y administrativo

Vorteile: It is very cheap, and its interface and use is very easy and friendly. You can connect with more than 700 participants. It helps you a lot in the company and the efficiency

Nachteile: The tool to move someone to the class is a bit confusing and does not help the efficiency of the company. I would like it to be a little more flexible and flexible

LearningStone makes my life as a trainer so much easier!

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Kirstin P.
Director and teacher trainer
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use LearningStone for our teacher training. It allows us to offer readings, videos and online sources in a very accessible environment. For me, the best thing ever is to be able to simply copy the contents of a course into the timeline for a new group. Really, course planning has never been easier! Also, our students (some of whom have no social media skills at all) often use the friendly looking message board for sharing ideas, questions and experiences, which greatly enhances the group interaction during course intervals.
I also love the options for private interaction, document sharing, etc. It is all very easy to use, and when I have a doubt about something in the program, the developers are always available to solve it. I warmly recommend this program to anyone who organizes training or coaching groups.

Vorteile: very accessible interface, friendly looking and adaptable to our own house style, very stable, affordable, saves loads of time, easy duplication of whole courses for new groups, everything in once place, I can do it all by myself

An 'accessible', easy to use and versatile learning platform with excellent customer support.

Bewertet am 29.6.2017
Janette B.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Accessibility, functionality and the variety of uses.

Vorteile: Having searched for many months for a learning platform which was suitable for delivering a dyslexia-related program I finally found what I was looking for in LearningStone. Some of our administrators and our users have 'processing differences' such as dyslexia and dyspraxia so having administration aspects as well as a user-interface which is 'accessible' and user-friendly is imperative for us. LearningStone definitely meets our needs...and with the newly added tests & quizzes feature this has now helped us fill in the gap we had - in seeking a way to be able to deliver ongoing CPD for our Accredited Dyslexia Champions.
At Right Resources Limited we specialise in working with people with dyslexia & associated processing differences. We utilise 'accessible' services and tools to help employers support 'a thriving and productive neuro-diverse workforce'. LearningStone is helping us achieve our mission in raising awareness of the benefits of embracing and supporting neuro-divergence in the workplace.

Nachteile: Some of our delegates had a few challenges with setting up their profiles via LinkedIn. This may have been due to their own 'processing differences'. However, from now on we will recommend they use their email addresses to sign up rather than via LinkedIn.

LearningStone Review

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Anastasia P.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is extremely easy to use! There is nothing complicated about it.

Nachteile: The thing I liked least about Learningstone is the install time.

von LearningStone an 17.1.2020

Hi Anastasia, please note that LearningStone doesn't not get installed: we are in the cloud and ready to run at all times!

LearningStone as cornerstone for our products

Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Matthijs V.
Directeur
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Works good, both for administrators and participants.

Vorteile: Interaction with group and adaptibility to needs of clients.

Nachteile: So many options, makes it difficult in the beginning.

von LearningStone an 27.1.2020

Thanks for the kind words Mathijs! We will continue on making the start easier!

Professional platform

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Josette D.
Honorary Professor in Entrepreneurship Development
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We very much like working with Learning Stone as it has many options, it is user friendly, stable, and the customer service is very fast and friendly.

Vorteile: It is a professional platform with many options for downloading documents, agenda setting and e.g. e-coaching.

Nachteile: I would prefer better questionnaire tools in the future.

Great virtual learning environment for our clients

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Ernst H.
Partner
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Learning Stone enabled us for the first time to offer our European clients a fully customisable, cloud based, attractive, professional virtual learning platform, with a modest investment in time and resources. After a full year, we couldn't be more pleased. The interface is absolutely great, with a solid design 'under the hood' that is still being improved. We find it easy to work with, tailoring each and every course timeline to the specific requirements of the client, including their language, logo, and house style. The system is very stable, and while some functionalities are not fully intuitive, customer support is always at hand. Apparently we're not the only ones who work crazy hours. We appreciate that our change requests are invariably taken very seriously and usually lead to the desired outcome. One of the most important features has been that even my technically less savvy colleagues quickly learned how to use and enjoy the system, and not just by the easy copy-and-paste and tweaking of existing course timelines. The built in storage and video upload works great, enabling us to share all our materials with the client in a heartbeat. And it's fast! Adding, modifying or deleting building blocks, and moving them around, is literally a matter of minutes. Add to that the numerous options for group collaboration, a nice survey tool and low cost per user, and you have a winning formula. I'm convinced that 'blended learning' will become increasingly important and that the same applies to LearningStone as a leader in the field. Now, if they could only find a way to get the members of each and every learning group to flock to the VLE, sign up and start collaborating enthusiastically, life would be perfect. But I guess that will take just a little longer.

Vorteile: - great, versatile interface
- easy to learn
- reasonable cost per participant
- fast and adequate tech support
- continuous improvement

Nachteile: - some functionalities less intuitive (for now)

Ease of use? YES. It really is.

Bewertet am 16.12.2016
Christiaan M.
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I succeeded to get my online training up and running in one afternoon. Granted, I had most of the content sitting in a folder on my hard drive ready-for-upload. Granted, I already had a clear picture how to structure my online course. Granted, I'm not shy when working with a computer. But none the less, working with LearningStone as an administrator feels easy and familiar. LearningStone follows all conventions other web-based services you're familiar with so there's not much of a learning curve. There are no confounding menu's or settings for that matter. It's all pretty straightforward. And while I was setting up my course it was reassuring to be able to switch to the 'user view' with the click of a button and to similarly switch back to editing mode. Typo? Easily fixed. Switch this piece of info for another? Done in 3 seconds. Adding participants took no time at all since you're able to copy/paste an excel file with names and info. When the course started, the participants got acces to the online material without any bumbs and started doing their assignments leading up to the first face 2 face training (getting to know each other, reading up, a preparation excercise). I expected them to get more involved with the 'social timeline' where group members can exchange ideas and opinions - but that took some prodding from our side.
My learning curve on LearningStone is mostly about how to encourage participants to engage with one another, facilitated in various ways by the platform: discussion, collaboration, uploading, sharing, etc. etc. The limitations are not of the platform but consist more of time restrictions and what my wife considers to be a 'reasonable time spent experimenting.

Vorteile: Easy to get into
Easy to set up
Easy to use
Easy to administer
Easy to reuse courses (copy paste!)
LearningStone is very clear about what it can and can't do - no clutter!

Nachteile: No support for custom CSS of styling

Free E-module from LearningStone is perfect to try-out this professional E-learning software

Bewertet am 20.10.2014
Anneke V.
Co-founder and project manager

Kommentare: We, at Restorative Justice Nederland (www.restorativejustice.nl), wanted to organise for the first time an E-training, in our case for mediators and judicial professionals. We hardly had budget so it was wonderful to find out that LearningStone offers a free module for a group of maximum 20 participants. I didn't have any experience with this kind of software so I was very happy to find out that LearningStone is very easy to use. And if something wasn't clear, I could email the helpdesk and received always very quickly the needed answers to my questions in not too technical language that I could understand. In this way I was guided through the software, by both the video-instruction and other information on the LearningStone website and the personal guidance from the Helpdesk. In that way I could easily design the E-training alone, without any background and technical knowledge in this field and with not much time investment or frustration.
Another thing I liked is that you can tailor both the content / structure of your training to your own target group and personalize the design by throwing in your own logo etc. The end result looked very professional, and so it turned out to be a good 'business card' for our organization.
But most of all I liked the fact that the software facilitates a lot of interactive communication, since that really can make or break the success of your E-training. Not only communication between the E-coaches and the participants was easy, but also between the participants. And because all participants could upload a picture and create a profile, the communication became personalized.
Really cool and time-saving is the inbuilt survey-tool. Different types of questions are ready made, which you can tailor to your own needs and the evaluation results are automatically send to you and aggregated into nice charts. If you have to do this yourself it takes a lot of time to develop and analyse it. Now it's delivered to you automatically. I think with this tool LearningStone really stands out!
All and all I highly recommend LearningStone to anybody who has no technical knowledge and not much budget and time. The costs are very low and the quality is high. Just try out their free E-module and get inspired.

Great and easy to use instrument for blended learning!

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Marcel D.
Senior trainer
Personalwesen

Kommentare: We use Learning Stone to give our clients a special service in addition to our face to face training. Some content that we normally offered in these trainings, is now offered through the LearningStone platform. Because we are a small company with just 8 professionals and we didn't have any previous experience in e-learning or blended learning, LearningStone makes us learn it very fast. Why? Because it's so easy to use because the features are well developed. Not just for trainers and coaches, but also for our clients. What we experienced from the start is the way the developers of LearningStone were open for dialogue with us, so that features were improved fast: they listened very well to our feedback. After using it just for e-learning or blended learning, we also use it as a community platform for groups of our clients that are interested in working as a network. Great platform!

Vorteile: Easy to use as a developer of courses.
Easy to use as a member of a course.
Customizing it for clients.

Nachteile: Not always possible to apply bulk actions, for example, to change the color of icons for elements of a course. It would be easier if it was possible to change them at once for the whole course.

I Could not run My company without Learning Stone

Bewertet am 14.3.2017
Jeanne B.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: What I love About Learning stone: Very easy for participants to join through Facebook or LinkedIn. Borg smartphone and desktop work fast en Well. To post something takes No more than it would on Facebook. I use Learning Stone for Social Learning during Learning Journeys of 9 of mij larger clients. I have twice needed Some help and They were there for me with a good Solutions within the our. I recommend Learning Stone (and No I have No relation with them whatsoever except being a raving Fan. :-))

Vorteile: Price! Ease of use even for groups of more than 700 participants. Quick response when there is a problem.

Anna Hill Review

Bewertet am 14.12.2016
Anna H.
CPA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use your software to teach an accounting course, and generally I like the software. The thing I find frustrating is the manual process involved with moving someone into the class.
If it HAS to be that way, I really, really wish I could do it from my iphone. I've had to literally leave stores and run home to move someone into the class because they paid for the course and expect access to the information. If I could do it from my iphone, I would really appreciate that!

Vorteile: I love the wall feature, and the software is easy to use.

Nachteile: It's expensive for what you get, but I feel there is no other choice. I am thinking about moving to teachable.com because students can pay and get access without my involvement.

von LearningStone an 14.12.2016

Hi Anna,

thanks for your review!
-There is no need to move people by hand into the right course group, but if you chose to do so you can do it on your iPhone.
- Concerning the price that goes as low as $ 0.65 per trainee. On average it is between $ 1.00 and $ 1.50 per month.

Please get in touch if you want to know more!
kind regards,
Sjoerd Boersma

Excellent tool to support training and coaching

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Jeroen O.
Trainer
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: And the LearningStone company provides great support. Very good in turning feedback into new opportunities for growth as partners.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Very flexibel and intuitive. Lot's of possibilities.
At How Company we use it not only for blended learning, but also for informing participants about the practical and logistic information of training, in beforehand.

Nachteile: Actually, there are non.
When there are problems or questions for modification, the support of LearningStone is willing to think with you, how to solve it. This can be a 'work around' of even modification of the platform.

Recommendation LearningStone

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Marjo J.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience is very good and positive. We use LearningStone as our digital professional learning platform. Looks professional and great for distance learning. The support from LearningStone by problems is fast, quick, and very friendly.

Vorteile: The design, which looks very professional. And the great support when facing problems.

Nachteile: Using it abroad can be difficult. The program sometimes translates into another language.

User friendly, great support, and able to customize to my unique business needs!

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Sarah S.
Workshop Coordinator & Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching

Kommentare: I have been using LearningStone for over 18 months now and I am a happy customer. My training company has unique needs and we had a hard time finding a platform that accommodated all of them. LearningStone was easy to customize and customer support was extremely helpful anytime the solution wasn't obvious. I am fairly comfortable with technology, but by no means an expert, and I'm not an IT professional. I found LearningStone easy to learn and to set up our courses. Best of all, it has saved me a lot of time that I used to spend managing our previous platform. Customer support is excellent. Anytime I have a question or problem I receive a prompt response. And I honestly feel that they really care about whether I am satisfied with their product. I've tried other platforms and they were overly complicated, the design was messy, and customer service disappeared the minute I signed the contract. Save yourself the frustration and go with LearningStone.

Vorteile: Easy to use, great storage, able to customize to our unique needs, excellent customer support, good value

Indispensable for coaching my students

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Lia W.
Career coach
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Lots of features to fill the timeline. Easy to duplicate for different groups. Great that archived groups remain accessible for future reference.

Nachteile: It takes (quite a lot of) time to fully understand all features.

The powerful message center lets you and your participants send messages and newsletters to individuals or groups. You can also inform former participants about new coursesLearningStone is used all over the world by training and coaching professionals who

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Chad P.
Dispatch

Kommentare: Good eLearning relies more on creative, thoughtful design than on authoring tools. Many reasons why you “can’t do something” turn out to be myths.

Vorteile: LearningStone is a safe online learning and collaboration environment that supports training and coaching. Improve your current offering and provide your clients with a higher return on their training and coaching investmentProgress Markers can be added to let either the participant or the coach track achievements for administrative purposes.

Nachteile: There is really not much not to like about this product. Im very pleased.Cloud-based training means students can learn from anywhere with an internet connection. But what kind of cloud makes sense for your company? It depends.

Best functionalities of learning platforms around!

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Silke K.
Managing Partner
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In terms of versatility and intuitive design this platform beats everything else I have worked with or found in my research so far.
The customer support is outstanding: always very quick and personal!
The ease of setting up and maintaing a program is remarkable.
The only thing I'd like to see more of are elements that support the group aspect and thus social learning (visual representation and some functions).

Vorteile: The ability for participants to co-create their learning journey by uploading resrouces, interacting with each other and doing so in a safe space; the ease for the administrator to create a program, add resources and change elements.

Nachteile: The focus on the representation for the indivudal learner, with no overview of participation/progress of the whole group; the lack of working with learning goals and being able to include learning coaches (e. g. supervising managers) in the learning process.

LS helps is great for engaging our learners

Bewertet am 16.2.2020
Jan peter H.
Chief Learning Officer
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Learningstone for us is at its best for engaging participants of our programs. We very often use it for social learning purposes with smaller (10) or larger (300+) groups alike. It’s easy to use for users and administrators. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team are always standby for any help.

Vorteile: Easy to use. No errors or outtages. Very accessible. Very affordable.

Nachteile: It would be nice if there was a stand alone app.

Organising and user experience

Bewertet am 13.2.2017
Bregje S.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With learningstone we can provide our customers more value in our trainings:
- our large projects are thanks to learningstone easy to manage
- timeline and closed groups provides unique user experience
- friendly reminders of location and time of training
- easy video uploading so we can offer a warm introduction of trainer is before the training
- material is all online accessible
- evaluation form via email
- reports of all evaluation forms

Vorteile: many options

Nachteile: design

von LearningStone an 20.2.2017

Thank you for the great review. And about the design: we're working on a new version this year with an even cleaner look so look forward to hearing your reaction to that.

Interactive sharing - great tool!

Bewertet am 28.8.2014
Gilles D.
Managing Director

Kommentare: At Flying Penguin International we chose LearningStone as we needed a system to support our training programme for an international logistics company. After the easy setup - which we could literally do within hours, we let our trainees join from all over the world: Stockholm, London, New York, Paris, Hong Kong and many other cities across the world. Pro's: With LearningStone we were able to support our client with a system that saved time and offered great collaboration features that actually worked. I loved that it was so easy to set LearningStone up in my own house style. As we work internationally it's important that the calendar functions support different time zones and that LearningStone has a survey module built in making it easy to evaluate. I can warmly recommend LearningStone to any trainer not only because it's well made but because it really offered a competitive advantage Con's: I wanted to create an exercise with audio input that could be stored but this was not possible. LearningStone is more about group training and collaboration than individuals following elearning courses on their own.