Über LearningStone

LearningStone bietet Schulungsfachleuten eine sofortige Online-Plattform für von Kursleitern geleitete Schulungsgruppen.

Erfahre mehr über LearningStone

Low in price range, but good quality for money.

I am not a web designed and have limited technical know-how, so considering that the time was nothing at all.

Bewertungen zu LearningStone

4,9

LearningStone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 83 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LearningStone bereits verwendet?

Chiara
Chiara
Learning & development in Niederlande
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good option

Kommentare: Always thinking with us and how they can improve the service to meet our needs.

makes extensive blended learning possible, thinking about how to improve service, highly customizable course timeline, built in storage and video upload, versatile forms tool, our own house style

some features are still missing and the software could be improved by more automatisation, taking away from the administrative load from our front office.

Mireia
Ear Training and Musical Improvisation Coach in Andorra
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for online courses with a great support team

Kommentare: The experience so far has been great. It was very easy to set up my account and my course timeline. I find everything in the platform to be very intuitive and easy to use. It's also a platform made by people who care about their project and who really want to help you be successful and get the best out of it. They offer amazing customer service. They respond right away with a great attitude and they are very helpful. They also offer training programs to learn how to teach online and other helpful resources. I would totally recommend it!

I liked how easy it was to set up a course and customize it to look exactly the way I want. I like all the features that it includes like a chat wall, private messages, shared folders, the content blocks in the course timeline, etc. I like how my students can go into the platform and find everything in just one place. I also like how it works on mobile.

There are a few things that need to be improved, but I am very confident that they are working on it. 1) Uploading files doesn't work well all the time. I had some students who had difficulties uploading their assignments, and some who never achieved to do it. 2) At the beginning of my courses, I would like to be able to send invitations to my students to join the course from my own private email, and not from inside the platform. Because from the platform, they receive a generic email from Learning Stone that doesn't look nice, and it can be confusing because at that point they don't have a relationship with the platform yet. I am the one who has a relationship with my students and I think it would be more appropriate to send them a message myself with a link to join LearningStone. Maybe this is a feature that already exists, but I haven't found a way to do it. 3) I don't like that my students receive messages from a generic email "nonreply@...learningstone...". It would be much nicer and classier that the emails they receive had the name of the course as the sender. Some students who are old in age and not very familiar with computers found that confusing at first. 4) All the chat messages you can leave to your students (in the chat wall or on the documents they upload), have a very small amount of characters available. So to give feedback to my students, I have to break it down into several messages. It would be so much more comfortable to have a bigger comment box!

Antwort von LearningStone

Thanks so much for the great feedback. We are just upgrading the upload features to 5-10 times as fast so that will really help! We've also just increased comment space. And yes, there is a way of sending an invitation right from your own inbox. Just use the third option in the Invite function and let us know if you need help with this.

Maryuly
Maryuly
Gerente financiero y administrativo in Venezuela

i like this platform

It is very cheap, and its interface and use is very easy and friendly. You can connect with more than 700 participants. It helps you a lot in the company and the efficiency

The tool to move someone to the class is a bit confusing and does not help the efficiency of the company. I would like it to be a little more flexible and flexible

Mirte
course assistant & junior expert in Niederlande
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

nice, simple software with more possibilities than expected

Kommentare: While it takes some time to getting used to - if you are new to developing - Learning Stone has a lot to offer, more functions than you would expect and the makers are always there to explain. Great customer service.

low in price range, but good quality for money very good customer service You can customise more than with other 'ready to go software'

It takes a while before you get to know all the functions and how to produce a good lay-out and to understand the absolute linking etc. We are still looking for an easy way to be able to provide feedback to the work of participants within Learning Stone.

Ernst
Partner in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great virtual learning environment for our clients

Kommentare: Learning Stone enabled us for the first time to offer our European clients a fully customisable, cloud based, attractive, professional virtual learning platform, with a modest investment in time and resources. After a full year, we couldn't be more pleased. The interface is absolutely great, with a solid design 'under the hood' that is still being improved. We find it easy to work with, tailoring each and every course timeline to the specific requirements of the client, including their language, logo, and house style. The system is very stable, and while some functionalities are not fully intuitive, customer support is always at hand. Apparently we're not the only ones who work crazy hours. We appreciate that our change requests are invariably taken very seriously and usually lead to the desired outcome. One of the most important features has been that even my technically less savvy colleagues quickly learned how to use and enjoy the system, and not just by the easy copy-and-paste and tweaking of existing course timelines. The built in storage and video upload works great, enabling us to share all our materials with the client in a heartbeat. And it's fast! Adding, modifying or deleting building blocks, and moving them around, is literally a matter of minutes. Add to that the numerous options for group collaboration, a nice survey tool and low cost per user, and you have a winning formula. I'm convinced that 'blended learning' will become increasingly important and that the same applies to LearningStone as a leader in the field. Now, if they could only find a way to get the members of each and every learning group to flock to the VLE, sign up and start collaborating enthusiastically, life would be perfect. But I guess that will take just a little longer.

- great, versatile interface - easy to learn - reasonable cost per participant - fast and adequate tech support - continuous improvement

- some functionalities less intuitive (for now)

Carlos
Director and Senior Consultant in Mexiko
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Choice

Kommentare: Going into the fourth year of using Learning Stone to store, manage and centralize Project Management academic services that I provide to a Multinational company in Latin America. The ease of use and the way I can centralize all my interactions with individuals and student groups has become an indispensable tool for me and my client’s training services.

It really has it all when one is looking for a cloudbased plataform for academic services included document storage, messaging, collaboration, video uploading, etc. in an unexpensive application with great service! Very flexible, ver secure, with multiple festures and aleays intuitive. I highly recommend Learning Stone for online, in-house, or hybrid educational purposes. Always ready, always stable.

Used to be the Mobile interphase which was fixed two months ago. The upgrade was very welcome and the last piece of the puzzle!

Antwort von LearningStone

Thank you for these amazing words! We're happy to see the use of LearningStone in Latin America and are currently exploring the localisation to Spanish and Portugese. We'll keep you posted!

Kirstin
Director and teacher trainer in Niederlande
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LearningStone makes my life as a trainer so much easier!

Kommentare: We use LearningStone for our teacher training. It allows us to offer readings, videos and online sources in a very accessible environment. For me, the best thing ever is to be able to simply copy the contents of a course into the timeline for a new group. Really, course planning has never been easier! Also, our students (some of whom have no social media skills at all) often use the friendly looking message board for sharing ideas, questions and experiences, which greatly enhances the group interaction during course intervals.
I also love the options for private interaction, document sharing, etc. It is all very easy to use, and when I have a doubt about something in the program, the developers are always available to solve it. I warmly recommend this program to anyone who organizes training or coaching groups.

very accessible interface, friendly looking and adaptable to our own house style, very stable, affordable, saves loads of time, easy duplication of whole courses for new groups, everything in once place, I can do it all by myself

Janette
Director in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An 'accessible', easy to use and versatile learning platform with excellent customer support.

Kommentare: Accessibility, functionality and the variety of uses.

Having searched for many months for a learning platform which was suitable for delivering a dyslexia-related program I finally found what I was looking for in LearningStone. Some of our administrators and our users have 'processing differences' such as dyslexia and dyspraxia so having administration aspects as well as a user-interface which is 'accessible' and user-friendly is imperative for us. LearningStone definitely meets our needs...and with the newly added tests & quizzes feature this has now helped us fill in the gap we had - in seeking a way to be able to deliver ongoing CPD for our Accredited Dyslexia Champions. At Right Resources Limited we specialise in working with people with dyslexia & associated processing differences. We utilise 'accessible' services and tools to help employers support 'a thriving and productive neuro-diverse workforce'. LearningStone is helping us achieve our mission in raising awareness of the benefits of embracing and supporting neuro-divergence in the workplace.

Some of our delegates had a few challenges with setting up their profiles via LinkedIn. This may have been due to their own 'processing differences'. However, from now on we will recommend they use their email addresses to sign up rather than via LinkedIn.

Jeanne
Jeanne
Owner in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I Could not run My company without Learning Stone

Kommentare: What I love About Learning stone: Very easy for participants to join through Facebook or LinkedIn. Borg smartphone and desktop work fast en Well. To post something takes No more than it would on Facebook. I use Learning Stone for Social Learning during Learning Journeys of 9 of mij larger clients. I have twice needed Some help and They were there for me with a good Solutions within the our. I recommend Learning Stone (and No I have No relation with them whatsoever except being a raving Fan. :-))

Price! Ease of use even for groups of more than 700 participants. Quick response when there is a problem.

Matthijs
Matthijs
Directeur in Niederlande
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LearningStone as cornerstone for our products

Kommentare: Works good, both for administrators and participants.

Interaction with group and adaptibility to needs of clients.

So many options, makes it difficult in the beginning.

Antwort von LearningStone

Thanks for the kind words Mathijs! We will continue on making the start easier!

Marius
Project Manager in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, very good support

Very good support, it can be customized and it seems easy to use

No parallel working possible, not made for small (online) courses

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the compliments. We are supporting self paced elearning now as well. Feel free to ask us for a short demo of that!

Simone
Administrator in Südafrika

LS feedback

Kommentare: Excellent - I love LS and have become quite the guru. :) I enjoy adding the different languages onto to LS that it offers! Great to have this feature.

It is fun, user-friendly & intuitive! For me it is a program that is easy to understand.

the emails from LS always land up in spam. It would be great if the message came into the inbox so that it will not be missed.

Antwort von LearningStone

Thank you so much for the amazing review. The spam problem with your specific client has been noted and is being worked on!

Paul
Trainer/coach in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome for training

Kommentare: In addition to reliable software, reliable help when needed. Easy to use and everything in one place. In short, I am pleased with it.

Awesome software. For my training company, it is a vital piece of software—an excellent interface. Very stable, I never had any issues. The flexible design is beautiful to work with. Very affordable with great support. Plenty of functions to interact with the students. The timeline is clear. You can put your videos on it, your documents and so on. Nice to have interactions as a group. Furthermore, creating forms is done in a blink. A certificate generator saves a lot of time—beautiful everything in your house style.

There is nothing to say what like the least.

Antwort von LearningStone

Thank you so much for this great review!

Bregje
owner in Niederlande

Organising and user experience

Kommentare: With learningstone we can provide our customers more value in our trainings:
- our large projects are thanks to learningstone easy to manage
- timeline and closed groups provides unique user experience
- friendly reminders of location and time of training
- easy video uploading so we can offer a warm introduction of trainer is before the training
- material is all online accessible
- evaluation form via email
- reports of all evaluation forms

many options

design

Antwort von LearningStone

Thank you for the great review. And about the design: we're working on a new version this year with an even cleaner look so look forward to hearing your reaction to that.

Freek
trainer/consultant in Niederlande
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LearningStone is a great Tool

Kommentare: We appreciate Learning Stone very much as a reliable and easy to use tool to support us in developping blended learning solutions.
It is great value for money.
The Customer Support is very fast and personnal.

* Stability, * look and feel (compare LinkedIn and FaceBook) * and therefore easy to use

The functionality could be increased. For example with a 360-degrees scan.

Daniel
Partner in Niederlande
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Completely blown away by LearningStone's features and tools!

Kommentare: It helped us sell a couple deals!

The software has taken our business from a static (website-classroom-email) customer experience into a whole new dimension. I think the official term is "blended learning" but for us it's an elevated value proposition based on the digital requirements our clients have for us today. I don't think the future is e-learning but rather in-person learning with tools like LearningStone.

Probably that is not as ubiquitous with learning as it could be. I think it's only a matter of time before everyone in learning is using a tool like LS.

Sarah
CEO in Niederlande
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Thrilled with how easy it is

Kommentare: The Stairway Consultancy is a leading management consultancy in the UK dedicated to helping organizations increase their focus on their customers and develop their leadership and employee capability.
We discovered LearningStone when we were looking for a service that could support a management program involving trainees from all over the UK. It was important for us that we didn't have to start a long term project involving technical issues that would distract from our own work.
We needed a platform that would support both the organization of groups and offer us an online spot to organize the programme.
We've been thrilled with how easy the people at LearningStone have made it for us. Previous systems could take months to implement, LearningStone was a matter of days.
LearningStone has made it possible for us to let our participants collaborate in a private environment and get to know our company from another side.

Great service, excellent ideas of implementing specific requirements and very appproachable

This software is easy to use, easy to explore for new features and constantly improved to bettert fit to our needs.

The interface is simple and adjustable, but the wish remains to be able to create a work space that looks less techy and more flashy.

Antwort von LearningStone

Hi, thanks so much for the kind words. We can actually help you make the interface look very flashy. There are a lot of LearningStone users that are creating beautiful workspaces every day so please reach out for examples.

Jelske
improvisationcoach in music in Niederlande
Musik, Selbstständig

All I want is possible

Kommentare: Why bother to develop your own online learning environment, when there is Learning Stone? Everything I want is possible, and so much more. Along the way, I found out many more possibilities I never realized were possible. Not only is my course timeline very clear and are all my documents very well organized. But students can also meet and review each other, I can check each individual's progress, I uploaded SO many data and still not reached the limit, I e-mail students in groups as well as individually for assignments and appointments. To name just a few functionalities. And keeping everything around my courses orderly in one place makes me and my students happy, calm and focused. The customer support is very fast, personal, friendly and thoroughgoing.

All my course stuff in one place, orderly and easily accessible.

I found the agenda feature not functioning very smoothly.

Roland
Trainer & Business developer in Niederlande
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Create a real training experience – Online !

Kommentare: Super. We would like to intergrade this in all our courses, offline, online and blended.

Real easy to use for the trainers was well as the participants. Nice flow in the product design.

We had some mail issues at start, but this was very swift solved by the service team.

Peter
Founder in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Learning Stone is just want is needed

Kommentare: I like the advantages that Learning Stone provides, Having a cloud based environment is very helpful, especially with a great interface. We have found Learning Stone to be very stable with great support. I believe users will enjoy all of the collaboration features included in the service. We are so impressed with Learning Stone that we have invited them to present at our local chapter for ATD in New Jersey so that our membership of trainers and practitioners can all experience this product. Our company provides development tools and training delivery to high tech industries, for more information go to www.princetoncenter.com

Peter
CEO in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great software

Kommentare: Learningstone is great for interactivity, sustainability and user ability for training participants

I like the simplicity in use and the excellent addition to classroom training

Not available in all languages yet and that can be improved

Antwort von LearningStone

Thank you Peter! We have recently added French and Spanish to our set of Languages. Please let us know which languages are missing.

Leo
Director in Niederlande

Helpfull tool

Easy way to use LearningStone and use of templates

difficult to automate administrative tasks

Antwort von LearningStone

Hi Leo, Thank you for the kind words. I'll be in touch to see how we can improve the automation you mention or perhaps point out how to do it with existing features. regards, Michiel

Peggy
Projectmanager in Niederlande
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LearningStone Review

Doc Exchange within groups and individuals Courses for certain groups

Hidden functions and creating courses is a very time consuming job Lay-out and overview of workspaces

Antwort von LearningStone

Thank you for the review! If we can help you speed up course creation, let us know. Feel free to plan a personal support call (use the plan a demo calendar on our home page) so we can show you how it can actually be done very quickly. regards, Michiel

Nadine
Visueel Consultant in Niederlande
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Userfirendly and easy to implement

Kommentare: Learningstone has been very helpfull to us during these complicated times. It offers us a way to continue our trainingsessions in the best possible online way.

What I like most is the way we can adjust the layout and features to the specific needs of our audience. It is also very user friendly and easy to use for administrators and students.

There isn't an option to see the screen that a user sees. This way you aren't always sure if your settings turn out the way you hope. To tackle this problem, you have to create a fictional user account. It would be easier if there is a button to click on where you can see an example of what a user will see when they use the program.