Über Almabase

Almabase ist eine führende Absolventen-Engagement-Lösung. Schulen berichten von einem bis zu dreifachen Anstieg der Absolventen-Beteiligung innerhalb des ersten Jahres.

Erfahre mehr über Almabase

It also integrates with Blackbaud Raiser's edge, which makes uploading our transactions into the system very easy.

Bewertungen zu Almabase

4,9

Almabase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Almabase bereits verwendet?

Tyson
Tyson
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great features, easy to use, fair price

Kommentare: The alumni community platform provided by Almabase is helping us connect with alumni who have fallen off our radar. The system facilitates the communication of alumni with one another and encourages alumni to invite their classmates to join the system. Our alumni are able to update their information on the community profile page and then Almabase integrates with our CRM (Raiser's Edge NXT) to update our local alumni records. It has been a wonderful partnership so far and I look forward to seeing where the next several years leads us as we continue to develop this partnership.

Almabase is a very intuitive platform for alumni community management. The system is easy to use no matter whether you are an end-user or a platform administrator. Creating content pages, events, campaigns, and job postings is a snap as the system leads you through providing the details you need to complete each task. As a former webmaster, I appreciate the ability to go into the code view for content pages so that I can manipulate pages to display according to my personal preferences.

There is very little to dislike. Being pickey, I can say that the back-end of the platform does not always work the way I would want it to work. However, that is based on my own personal preferences for how I use the system and is not based on how the system was designed to function. For example, If I upload a spreadsheet of names and email addresses so that I can send out email communication to a group of constituents, the system will sometimes overwrite the name I associated with an uploaded email address because someone else (usually a spouse) has used that email address as their email address of record for their alumni community profile. So, Almabase will default to the name associated with the community profile instead of enforcing the name I uploaded with the spreadsheet. So...if I wanted to use the Almabase communication center feature to send a birthday greeting to Jane Doe...I would need to make sure that her spouse, John Doe, is not already using the email address I have on file for Jane as his community profile email address. If that does happen, Almabase will insert "John" into the dynamic first name field of my message instead of using "Jane" that I had associated with the email address in my spreadsheet. This platform-based setting to enforce the first name associated with an email address is my only issue but it is minor when compared with the robust features we enjoy.

Joseph
Joseph
Director of Advancement Operations and Reporting in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Highly Functional, Modern Solution for Fundraising, Crowd Fundraising and Alumni Management

Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend Almabase. Our organization took about 12-18 months to cutover from our legacy alumni website to NetCommunity in 2020-2021. We didn't anticipate cutover again this soon, but we were able to pull it off within five months of making the commitment. A lot of that is testimony to the support the implementation team and helpdesk at Almabase provide.

We were looking for a solution that could deliver a modern and responsive website for a team that would need a less technical, day-to-day interface for management, data-synchronization, and low-code/no code page design and development. Our organization liked that Almabase integrated with Raiser's Edge NXT and that it could deliver on a number of key initiatives. During our website development and cutover process, we tested the platform's capabilities with Crowd Fundraising and a very complex Event. While there were some synchronization challenges, the Almabase support team was very responsive and helpful in making the process very successful.

The donation/gift synchronization is well-developed, but the event module and community module will require some additional work to better develop an engagement score methodology. These weren't the highest priorities at the time of cutting over, but they will require significant time/resource investment on the part of our team to utilize to the greatest advantage.

Virginia
Virginia
Director of Publications and Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Used to set up an alumni database for our existing and lost alumni

Kommentare: It was a useful tool in having all of your alumni information in one area and offered options that we ended up not using.

The support staff was very helpful in the setup and in addressing any issues that we had. The overall building of the "base" was fairly easy.

It didn't stand out enough as unique or needed to continue the yearly contract. We ended up using our new web platform to incorporate a signup form and keep alumni up to date.

Director of Development in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Almabase Review

Kommentare: We have had a wonderful relationship with Almabase and have our own personal account support manager that I touch base with twice per month to ensure high engagement and using the latest features.

Almabase provides a robust platform for engagement and interaction with our graduates. We currently have over 14,000 alums using Classmates.com and are starting to migrate to our platform. The ability to create "Pali Helping Pali" by promoting mentorship, job board, internships opportunities, and a business directory helps connect our alums with each other and with their alma mater.

I would prefer a better dashboard when people land on our site. Everything is aligned vertically which makes scrolling down necessary to be able to see all the information. I would like to see each section bigger and aligned vertically so that optically it is more engaging.

Charlotte
Marketing Specialist/Alumni Relations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Almabase Alumni Software has transformed the way we interact with alumni

Kommentare: Overall just love it, we looked at other companies including Graduway, Almaconnect, Salesforce, Raiser's Edge, Mentor City, Alumni Channel, 360 Alumni and just so much more but we found Almabase to be the best option for the price, service, and functionality. As a small size school, we wanted an alumni network but knew that it wasn't going to have 10,000 alumni so they were able to work with us to find a pricepoint that was right for us.

I love this software because it has many great features such as a giving platform which lets you organize campaigns for donations, an alumni map so you can see how big your alumni community has grown, the alumni database/directory which is so helpful for me to write notes/keep track of job placement/address information---it also syncs with Linkedin so when alumni get new jobs i don't have to manually add it. The customer service team is so helpful, they are available by email, chat, or phone and answer my questions almost immediately or within the day. There's also a job board for us to add jobs or alumni can add it too. There's also an email system so that's helpful. They even built me a student directory so students can have a profile too which we can transition into alumni accounts.

Nothing, it works great. We've been really happy with it.

Cortney
General Vice President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Necessary tool for our small alumni association; especially during COVID-19 era.

Almabase has been a necessary addition to our alumni association as we seek increased engagement, especially during the COVID-19 era. The ability to bring alumni together on a platform has been ideal and allows for an "exclusive" benefit for our membership. The team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been a great help customizing the site to our needs. Our team is small and volunteer, and as someone who is tech-challenged, I was still able to "create" the site with their continued help. The giving pages, recurring donation option, event management and map are some of my favorite features that add tremendous value. Overall we look forward to using this platform as our one-stop-shop for alum and supporters of our Academy.

-The salesforece integration is not an integration at all. It only communicates basic details, like name and contact info. This was not communicated clearly during our initial conversation regarding our needs. However, the team is in the process of expanding that integration. I'll give a follow-up review once that's completed. - The mobile view is less than desirable, and an app would make this platform so much more valuable as most members are on their phones more than computers—especially when visiting the campus for events. - An e-membership card with a barcode and individual ID, that can be used in a mobile wallet would be a great addition, especially when checking in for events, purchasing items, etc. - Admin rights can be built out a bit more. - Overall the pro's outweigh the cons but will give a follow up review as we are only 5 days into the launch.

Jennifer
Director of Operations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almabase is an engagement machine!

Kommentare: The experience has been wonderful so far. The support team are so friendly and helpful. They are quick to respond and open to new ideas.

The user experience has been more positive for our constituents and the administration. We have surpassed our goals for fundraising because of how easy the platform is to use for our donors.

There are some small features that would be nice to have but they are not critical. There seems to be a little bit of setup on most all of the features but nothing too hard. Just takes time.

Kyle
Kyle
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Almabase provides excellent value for our alumni

Kommentare: Almabase is at the center of our alumni strategy. The goal is to provide alumni with a high-quality, tangible benefit to grow their affinity for our school and inspire volunteering, fundraising and more. The Almabase team is great to work with — not only addressing questions and issues quickly, but being a partner in devising our strategies.

Product itself is super easy to use and the customer service is top-notch. Map feature is impressive and we have received great feedback from our alumni since launching recently. Almabase allows us to provide our alumni with a high-quality experience — keep them in touch, but also giving them networking/career opportunities they desire. The email functionality inside Almabase is so much better than other products like Constant Contact. We can easily segment and send communications by graduating class, location and more. The Engagement Snapshot is also a very useful tool — we can easily see how engaged our alumni are.

No complaints so far! We have thoroughly enjoyed our time with the Almabase team so far.

Tracy
Director of Community Engagement in USA

Great for Re-Engaging Alumni

Kommentare: Our alumni are excited by the new ways they can engage with the school and each other, making it easier for us to be able to contact them about opportunities for them to help the school community through volunteering or fundraising, while offering them the types of events and activities that appeal to them.

This software helped us find new and needed ways for our alumni community to become re-engaged in the school, offering internship and job information, communication options through affinity groups, and more.

The software is still building on, adding features regularly, because they are so responsive to their client requests.

Alex
Director of Annual Giving in USA
Fundraising, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great do-it-all product

Kommentare: For a small shop like ours, a product that could do it all for online alumni engagement and giving and at an affordable price was critical and Almabase provided that. The customer service team has been helpful and the organization seems well run and communicative between the sales team, client success managers, and engineers/product team.

Out team appreciates the diversity of the features of Almabase - it includes alumni communities, alumni database, a mentoring platform, giving platform, event management, and much more. Many other products just did one or two of these well, but almabase has it all.

Since we are trying to get the product to work for us in multiple ways and Almabase seems to be adding features frequently, there have been some growing pains with the product such as outages or bugs, but these have been minimal and the benefits outweigh the costs.

M
Specialist in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use networking tool for those with little to no programming experience

- The platform was up and running quickly. - The customer service team is extremely responsive and does their best to accommodate our needs. They are also very open to receiving feedback and considering suggestions to improve the software. - They often roll out new features and upgrades. - It's quick and easy to create new webpages and add content. - The software is affordable. - Integration of e-communication center to send automated emails.

- Some bugs were discovered in the early stages that the support team resolved promptly. - Limited templates to choose from and cannot incorporate different features from different templates into one to suit your needs/preferences. - I've been slightly disappointed by the lack of customization on the platform. It's become evident that the platform would be a great tool for an academic institution's alumni organization, but if it's anything else, it may not be the best suited. Our situation is unique in that we are not a school looking to connect with our alumni, but rather a foundation connecting with past and current grantees. Some features cannot be customized to reflect that, including the wording on some pages or email templates that one would think would be easy to change. I was reassured at the beginning through the answers to my questions and testing out another organization's beta site that our needs would be met. However, it was only after our site was fully up and running that I got a chance to fully explore and see where additional customizations would be required. Overall, the web platform meets our basic needs, but if there was a greater ability to customize it, even a little bit, it would take it to the next level. If you're not coming from an academic institution, I would highly recommend asking a wide variety of questions to ensure it will meet all your needs.

Aaron
Coordinator for Alumni Relations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Almabase platform and customer service is everything I was looking for!

When I became the alumni relations coordinator for Thomas Aquinas College, I immediately began searching for a replacement for a print alumni directory. This platform exceeded expectations in that it provides the directory service that I was looking for AND provides a full service engagement platform for all facets of alumni relations. From emails to events to chapters and more! Most of all though, the team at Almabase is 110% top notch. They are personable, responsive, and complete. Whether I have a question on hot to best use some functionality or have a suggestion from my users regarding improvements on the platform, the Almabase team is always helpful, thoughtful, and responsive. This customer support you enjoy speaking with!

There is little not to like. For myself, wearing multiple hats at our institution makes it difficult to use the product to its full potential. Also, our users are interested in sharing their directory information with each other, which is not a default setting. However, support has been very responsive regarding this feedback and we are working towards a solution. In all, I am very happy with the product and so are my users.

Sherin
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Team, Great Service!

The platform is easy to use and customizable for our needs. We use the platform extensively for creating events, fundraising pages, creating alumni directory and posting news and updates for alumni. Almabase team provides great service and is always available to answer our queries and helps us navigate through the best options for solving our requirements.

We have most of the features we look for in an alumni engagement platform. A mobile app would have been a nice addition so members have easy access on their phones.

Reid

ONE STOP SHOP!!!

The ability to house almost our entire alumni program on one platform has been the most impactful part of using this software. Prior to subscribing to the Almabase services, we had spreadsheets and documents across numerous sites. Now, we have our directory, events, and communication centralized in one place. This has been a game-changer for our program.

The great thing about any issues we have had is that they are resolved almost immediately. The customer service has been exceptional and the Almabase staff takes the time to reach out to provide best practices and other ideas that similar schools are implementing throughout the year. We appreciate our ongoing relationship with Almabase to positively impact and bring together our alumni.

Joby
Alumni Relations Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to build the alumni engagement & enable us to keep the network with alumni

Feel great that we now have the capability to offer a platform for alumni networking. Alumni are able to stay connected after graduation and help other members in the community by sharing wide range of opportunities (career/internship...). This has been the one of the best investment to keep our alumni and students connected.

There are no cons in particular. Their support is also good and timely. Hopefully they keep continuing the excellent service.

Jeanine
Director of Annual Giving in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best choice our school could have made!

Kommentare: Just amazing. Seriously. I have shared our experience with several other fundraisers including another Jesuit high school, a diocesan school in another region and the local university. I know the university followed our campaign and was so impressed they scheduled a meeting with Almabase.

The Almbase team made our Giving Day a huge success! We had never tried something on this scale before and many were hesitant that we would see a big return. Thanks to rep and the entire team our Giving day increased by 498%, raising over $76,000 (our goal was $30k and previous attempts had only raised, at most, $12k) and more than doubling the amount of donors. They created a customized marketing guide for us so we knew step-by-step what we needed to do and when. Every question and phone call was answered quickly and efficiently. And believe me, we asked SO many questions. It was our first time doing anything on this scale and we had no idea where to start. Thankfully Almabase was part of it all and, with patience and knowledge, guided us through, not just the day but the entire month leading up to and the week after for reconciling the account.

We didn't encounter any issues except with the ticker clock before hand. Somehow it switched to Pacific time about 3 hours before the campaign began. I called rep at 9:30pm that night (we were scheduled to go live at midnight) and she had it fixed within 15 minutes. From there on it was smooth sailing.

Anne
Instructional Designer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Almabase from a new Admin's perspective

Kommentare: Overall we've had a good experience with the software and the service. Almabase assigned us a dedicated tech, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who has gone above and beyond to make sure that I understand what to do. He also leads live classes, delivering well-organized, relevant content.

I most appreciate the powerful search capabilities of the Member Directory. I like the flexibility and array of choices in creating other directories.

I would like to have more interactivity available throughout the website. For instance, when a member posts, "We just had a baby!" on the Milestones Directory, other alums should be able to reply, "Yay! Congratulations!" Everyone benefits when we can respond back and forth.

Ashley
Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: Great experience! If i could rate over five for customer service i would!!

Working with Almabase has been a great experience for us so far. They are very responsive when it comes to any questions that we have, whether it is via phone call or email. Right now I have monthly phone calls scheduled with our immediate rep and he is continuously working to help make things better for us.

There isn't anything that we have found to dislike!

Aslynn
Dir. of Alumni Communications in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Small school that uses Senior Systems

Kommentare: Like I said above, we are saving a lot of time filtering out groups and specific people for mailings and emails. The communication has improved greatly and we are excited to bring more alumni to the platform so that they can start benefiting from Almabase.

The ability to communicate and filter specific groups or people is literally as easy as a few clicks of a button. The amount of time we are saving by using Almabase to reach out to our alumni is immeasurable. We are still new to Almabase and are learning new things all of the time. As we learn more, we are more impressed and excited about our decision to use Almabase.

This software does not "talk to" Senior Systems, so it does make it difficult when information is updated on one platform. However, Almabase made a point to visit our school to see how we use Senior Systems and is going to try to find a way to communicate with it. They may not succeed, but they care enough to try.

Susan
Director of Advancement Services in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Almabase is a Game-Changer

Kommentare: We are beyond pleased with our Almabase experience.

Aside from ease of use and 'off the charts' functionality, the support team is what sets Almabase apart from its competitors.

Have not encountered anything I don't like about the platform. The fact that the platform is evolving sometimes requires a check-in to make sure a feature or functionality will still be available when you plan to use it. So far, the team has been very supportive of every adaptive use of the platform.

Michelle
Associate in USA

Working with Almabase has been great! We've connected with alumni from all across the country!

Almabase software is extremely user friendly and very nicely organized. The platform allows us to connect with Alumni through emails and keep them up to date on current events and activities happening on campus! With the help of Almabase we were able to sell and distribute tickets for our 40th Anniversary Gala which was amazing! There was such a great turn out. Technical support for this software has been exceptional. If we were had any questions or concerns we would received immediate support from Naveen, one of the Almabase representatives. He would explain everything very clearly, and made us aware of new features of the platform. Overall, customer service is truly amazing!

Antwort von Almabase

Thanks for your feedback, Michelle.

Theresa
Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Database for alumni

This platform is very user friendly and well organized. With the help of customer support it was very easy to set up and offers a large variety of functions.

There are some limitations in the user approval process and some backend functions.

Kathryn

Almabase is wonderful!

Kommentare: I am incredibly impressed with the knowledge of and patience of Almabase's employees. I have yet to launch (within the month, though), but I know Almabase will revolutionize the ways my alumni communicate, network, reconnect, etc.

I appreciate the straightforward nature of Almabase, and mostly appreciate how willing their employees were to make it a success for my school.

There were a few features that could not be changed, and I would have liked a few tweaks, but it was nothing terribly important.

Robin
Director of Advancement in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Almabase is AMAZING!

Almabase was so easy to use and the customer support by Krishna was exceptional! Loved using this for campaign during Covid and makes it easy to reach alumni everywhere.

There was nothing we did not like about almabase.

Helmuth
Helmuth
CEO and Owner in Schweiz
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for Alumni-Management

Kommentare: Very good, very responsive, always here to help.

Ease of use, constant development, modern interfcae.

Adapting languages (mulit-language support) of the webseite could be improved. There are still texts in English which can not be changed by the Admin of the Website.