Filtern nach:

3.7/5
    3.3/5

Über QuestBase

Kostenlose plattformübergreifende Anwendung zur Erstellung und Verwaltung von Tests, Bewertungen, Prüfungen und Zertifizierungen.

Erfahre mehr über QuestBase

National Account Manager
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"An easy too use platform that aids in our management & organization of employee certifications. "

Vorteile: We've had lots of luck incorporating & using QuestBase in our business. It's led to more organized & detailed assessments, and an easy place to find everyones relevant certifications.

Nachteile: At first we were unsure if QuestBase would genuinely work. But after a quick consultation, we quickly realized there was lots to gain from incorporating it into our workflow.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Stacy P.
Counselor
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2018

"I love that you can manage all assessments so easily!"

Vorteile: I like that you don't have to download or install any software and can use on any device or table. So convenient!!

Nachteile: It took me a little while to get used to the software and familiarize myself, but the features are all so great to have!

• Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Yvette W.
Business Development
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"Technical Support Virtually NON-EXISTENT"

Kommentare: Things with Questbase had been decent until about two weeks ago when emails stopped working. Meaning, when students take and pass the quiz, they are not receiving the certificate in their email. Also, I am not receiving the confirmation emails with their certificate attached that I could at least forward to them. I have left half a dozen or mail emails with the Questbase technical and sales departments without one single solitary response or acknowledgement from ANYONE. The time difference, that they are in Europe and I in the US doesn't help any. They have no 800 toll free number to contact them and it has made for the most inconvenient, frustrating scenario for me and my team. We will be looking into using another platform...someone in the US.

Vorteile: Liked having one platform for the quiz, results and distribution of certificates to students. And that fact that confirmation was sent to my email when students passed or failed. This, however has ceased happening as of almost two weeks ago, with no responses from the team there to resolve the matter. And I'm a PREMIUM paid customer.

Nachteile: Features like being able to go back into a student's account to correct their name or email address is non-existent. This is a feature that should be built into the platform.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020