EasyGrouper

It’s really easy

Bewertet am 9.12.2013
Ann m.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I’ve been using EasyGrouper for about a month now and I love it. I didn’t realize just how much I would use it but I have to say having all my co-workers’ contact info at my fingertips is great. You don’t think you will need someone’s personal contact info until you actually do! The status feature is the fastest way to check on someone who is not around, you can quickly scroll through the list of everyone and see if someone is working from home, on vacation or at a doctor’s appointment. Also, as soon as some winter weather hits I know the alert feature will be used to notify everyone if the office has to close due to a storm.

Vorteile: *Adding users to the service was a quick, one-time process.
*The location feature is useful even if you have just one location. Handy spot for info.
* I like keeping all my work contacts separate from my personal contacts.

Nachteile: *You will have to remind new users about using it at first, until it becomes part of their routine.
*If a user doesn’t have a smartphone then they won’t be able to use the app. But most people have smartphones nowadays.

Use this app everyday!

Bewertet am 19.5.2017
Eric M.
High school lacrosse coach

Vorteile: I personally enjoy the ability to push out notifications and upload information for my team to view. We use the information a lot for scouting reports and playbooks.

Nachteile: .